What's New?

Fact Friday #5

By Stu on October 1, 2017

Hi Penguins,

I hope you are all having a blast with the new fair that is out on Club Penguin Rewritten, I know I’m loving it, this is only the beginning to more fun parties on the island! Speaking of parties, this Fact Friday is dedicated to a special event that occurred on our island for a very short time in celebration of Club Penguin opening its doors to the Cove for the very first time. The Club Penguin Rewritten team had an idea of celebrating the Cove with a small party that ranged from May 25 to May 28, this party was a blast for all and everyone had lots of fun with it as it was something very unique and pretty unexpected for us to do.

This was perfect to kick the Summer events to come, adding multiple items to be collected and even our special penguin Aunt Arctic showing up as a guest for others to see, many penguins gathered to collect her signed background that day. The Forest was also decorated for the occasion, the party was hinted in the newspaper and was a huge success after the anniversary was finished.

If you have more juicy facts about our island that even we might find interesting and unheard of before, maybe it’s a tale that you’ve heard, or a spooky event, let us know in the comments below to hopefully be featured in the next one!

Waddle on,

Stu

No Comments