What's New?

Brand New Rails To Surf!

By Stu on January 25, 2018

Hi Penguins,

We’ve been looking into our feedback a lot recently, and a huge one has always been another mini-game revamp, after our success with the first ever revamp, Ice Fishing, with that revamp we collected better information regarding user feedback with our updates… With that being said, I’m proud to announce our newest edition to the revamps, Cart Surfer!

This new update has brought in many features that were suggested by our community, one of them being a brand new leaderboard– making it the first ever on the island!

That’s not all, we’ve also brought in an awesome mode named ‘Hardcore’, this will allow you to have an infinite time on your flippers, but be careful, it’s much more faster and difficult for you to navigate with our new graphics update, making it extra gloomy inside the mines.

I’d love to give you more information regarding the HUGE mini-game update on the island, but unfortunately that’s all I can give you on the Blog, wish to know more? You can experience all of this on the island, and more!

Waddle on!
– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

No Comments