What's New?

Penguin of the Week! #50

By Rainbert on March 4, 2018

Hi Penguins,

Welcome back to the 50th edition of Penguin of the Week, or should I say “Penguins” of the Week. As the number 50 is a special number and it’s been over a year since we’ve started “Penguin of the Week”, I’d like to highlight the incredible members of the island! You all have stuck by our sides for the past year and made our snowy island unique and awesome. If it weren’t for you, we wouldn’t know where we could’ve gone with our island and not be as special as it is right now. Even when things were looking down, you would always cheer us up and support our decisions all the way! You’ve helped us create spectacular memories, parties, events, and even pick a new color back in July! That being said, the 50th “Penguin” of the week goes to the Community! Thank you all for helping with the love and support you’ve gave our island. The community’s growth for the past year has honestly blown me away and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!

While there’s no Green Helmets given out this time, there’s always some cheer and joy to spread around! And isn’t that an even greater prize?

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

2 Comments

Aleksio567 April 30, 2018

Wow, that’s great! I’m so glad I’m the part of this community 😀

Jeffman May 4, 2018

me too