What's New?

What’s Going On? #1

By Stu on May 6, 2018

Hi Penguins,

We’ve been hearing some feedback from the players recently from our Social Media pages, and we’ve gathered enough suggestions and feedback to know that a lot of you would like some blog posts explaining some updates we do on the island, and even some updates that you might’ve not noticed because they’re so hidden. We’d also like to address some important things about email safety in this post, and also giving light on some bugs that we are aware of and plan on fixing as soon as possible.

Catalogs, catalogs galore!

The release of Club Penguin Rewritten brought in some AWESOME catalogs for ALL penguins to use, this gave others a chance to dress up and decorate their igloos ready for the new party, the Puffle Party!

You can still purchase these items from either the Gift Shop, or your own igloo. If you’re looking for help on how to spend your coins, or even decorate your penguin/igloo then you can view our new Help Page.

The Migrator Docked!

Rockhopper has greeted us with his first visit on the island back, and he sure does have some amazing gifts with him!
You’re able to visit the iconic Migrator over at the Beach, don’t forget to grab the items he has delivered as they are limited to the island and are only there for a short amount of time.

Earth to Earth Day!

What’s a return without a little bit of a party celebrating nothing but our beautiful earth we all live on. This brought in some amazing activities around the island that a lot of penguins adored, we’d also like to point out that we enjoyed looking at those who were in the mix of those making their penguins a completely different animal, seeing these awesome outfits in-game made us all smile!

Greetings from Club Penguin Times!

The first Club Penguin Times back gave us a message from the writer herself, Aunt Arctic, giving us a wholesome welcome back to the island with many penguins giving their answers to her questions about the return.

This also gave in some exciting events at the end of the newspaper, informing players that the next party will indeed be the Puffle Party.

Dojo of the Mysterious?

There’s been some interesting gossip about a certain statue around the Dojo Courtyard moving… I’ve not seen this myself, maybe it is just a piece of gossip floating in the air? Who knows, if you happen to see this yourself, let us know!

Emails, and small but importantly cool changes!

The day of 5/5/2018 we took a small maintenance break that lasted one hour, this was so we could work on our emails and recovery passwords, we’ve been receiving reports of users not being able to receive our emails, this was to fix those issues.

BUT… That’s not all! We also brought in a really cool change to our email design for both Activation and Forgot Password.

Here’s a look at our new Activation email design showing a fake password for Stu:

If you’re new to the island and have yet to receive this email (ending in @cprewritten.net) then please check your spam folder, if it is located in your spam folder then please mark it as non-spam so others get it in their inbox and not their spam. Still unable to find it? You may contact our support over at [email protected] about this issue.

Squishing Some Bugs!

What’s a return without some little bugs crawling around? We had a busy week updating and fixing some bugs behind the scenes, and I’m here to share them with you.

• Ice Rink would break for players, showing a weird ketchup-colored ice rink instead, fixed.

(Thanks penguins for letting us know!)

• Town would break for players in-game which would cause lag for some, fixed.

• Outfits wouldn’t show the correct price from what it originally was, fixed.

Those were some of the small bugs we fixed that were primarily during the Earth Day Party, so now, here’s a list of what we are aware of and are working on:

• Find Four constantly spawns you to previous location and not same room. (Thanks bratzz and m0torbreath!)

• Find Four at times gives negative coins, as well as other mini-games. (Thanks and sorry, Perapin!)

• Puffles are unable to be fed, leaving them into a forever-emotional loop. Puffle stats are being noted by us and will be worked on.

• Puffle launch will return once we have fixed some small issues with saving.

• Treasure hunt will be worked on by us, too. (Thanks for the heads up, Titan!)

• We will be keeping an eye on email sending during this time.

• Card-Jitsu disconnects you after a certain amount of time.

• Glitches at Cave Mine will be addressed and fully looked into by us. (Sorry penguins!)

• Lag spikes at times playing Club Penguin Rewritten – it is indeed a weird one, and we are still investigating as to why this is happening when playing Club Penguin Rewritten.

• Capes and wings not showing on the playercard. To fix this issue yourself, please try wearing an unrelated item in the same category.

• Issue with current furniture and clothing catalogs with certain items not showing proper item will be looked into ASAP.

These are only parts of the bugs that we have noted and are working on, if you have more, don’t be afraid to contact us or leave a comment down below explaining what happened in detail.

Safety and Trust Talk!

We are including this into the blog post as it is very important for safety online.
Recently we have been noticing a small email going around claiming to be parts of Club Penguin Rewritten, using our title in the email and forcing you to click the links on said email.

Please note that our emails will always end in @cprewritten.net and will ALWAYS have a proper email design on them, if you see any email with poor grammar or an email that does not end with @cprewritten.net then it is deemed as fake by us and could harm your device, now that is out there, what is the best course of action from you?

The best way to go around a phishing email is to report the email as a phishing attempt, you can do so by clicking any drop down box on the email and then it’ll give you an option.

We’d also like to give a few safety tips of our own:

• Do NOT enter your credentials anywhere outside of Club Penguin Rewritten, our official domain being: cprewritten.net

ONLY trust emails that are from @cprewritten.net

• Do NOT give out your personal information to anyone, we will never ask for this.

NEVER share your passwords to anyone except your parents.

• Make sure to use a strong password, preferably randomly generated, to keep your account safe. We recommend a 32 character password with at least 3 numbers and 1 capital letter.
Store it somewhere safe so only you can remember it.

So, what’s next for Club Penguin Rewritten?

We plan on doing some extremely fun activities on Club Penguin Rewritten, especially Summer coming around, we have SO much planned for you penguins and I’m so excited to share them but unfortunately I’m unable to do so… yet. If you’re looking for some sneak peeks or even exclusives then it’s best to follow our twitter here, it’s also a good key to keep check on our What’s New blog!

Waddle on,

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

102 Comments

pinkice2073 September 1, 2018

I’m sure you’ve heard it a bunch, but please add the amulet! I’ve taken a lot of time out to get my black belt and I’m really excited for the water dungeon πŸ™‚

willis August 5, 2018

i was wondering when the amulet will be in the secret ninja hideout?

Help June 19, 2018

What date is it today

progamer1234 June 15, 2018

forget what i said a few days ago

Concernedpenguinplayer510 June 8, 2018

Was the email actually true and stuff or was it just a spam email. I would like to know what is actually going on because I would feel safer about ******* ****** ******

Stu June 8, 2018

Hi there,

The email you would’ve received was a Phishing attempt.
We have addressed this further on our blog, and also our social media pages.

If you have clicked on any email attempting to act like us, then it is best to report is as a phishing attempt.
The founder, Hagrid, is still with us.

Thank you.

You is a wizard stu boy June 13, 2018

HAGRID!?!?? (You are a wizard stu)

DannyShell May 8, 2018

I bet that soon the original 2013 town music will reappear.
I BET.
#ILikeTheOldTownMusicBringItBackPlease #ILOVETHEOLDTOWNMUSIC #INeedToStopWithTheHashTags

dillan172 May 9, 2018

#TO MANY HASHTAGS

XxMinecraftDragonSlayerMlg360NonScopeJakePaulerXx May 8, 2018

Rip Stu acccount he will be missed

Chris776 May 8, 2018

Hey CPR team, I’ve got some sort of problem with my Flash player. It says ‘Right click to run’, so I right click, and it doesn’t run. I don’t know what’s wrong with it, if its Flash’s fault or whatever, but if you could look into this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Stu May 8, 2018

Hi there,

Please restart your chrome to fix this issue.

Chris776 May 16, 2018

I restarted it and it worked! πŸ˜€ thanks

shayne May 8, 2018

Will there be missions again?

Penguinwalle May 8, 2018

This is great i hope CPR has a better life span than CPI keep up the good work Stu and i hope CPR lives longer. πŸ™‚

MinebloxDET May 8, 2018

stu u smell

Stu May 8, 2018

:O

Super Ale Glitchy 4 May 7, 2018

thanks for fixing bugs stu

Stu May 7, 2018

Thank you for this, this is indeed a phishing email that was not sent by us. It is best to report for phishing on those emails. Thank you.

TheEricShow May 7, 2018

Something I want to say is; can you fix the Find Four problem? Players spam the dots

Stu May 8, 2018

This should already be fixed but I will look into it for you.

If only June 13, 2018

I replied to cp ****** saying “leave off mate πŸ˜‚”
Also, im not sure if they’ve made a new email or you ( cpr) have made a new one

Robloxgirl May 7, 2018

Thanks for the password!

CozyFinch May 7, 2018

this is so emotional

Blue Dust May 7, 2018

Something that i really wanted you guys to add back is how when you would lose a level of jetpack adventure, you would be in the same location of the level you were. Same thing for cart surfer, when you would finish the game, it would take you to the mine shack.

pengy May 7, 2018

oh i saw the statue thing too.. so basically u go in the dojo then come out and wait for some seconds and u see the left one shaking. who knws maybe a new puffleee

deadlydogbon May 7, 2018

woah… that a LOT of stuff right there.

Sadro25 May 7, 2018

When will spy missions come back? Do you plan on doing more stuff in the EPF area?

Stu May 7, 2018

Yes!

AZWildcats May 7, 2018

Thanks so much! Quick question: I can’t figure out how to play the EPF Missions. Is that because it just isn’t working yet or am I just not seeing it? Thanks!

Albarn May 7, 2018

The EPF headquarters are currently being rebuilt, so EPF missions are unavailable there. However, if you are a PSA agent, the missions can be accessed through their headquarters.

Rainlark May 7, 2018

You guys are awesome πŸ˜‰ Also did you see my request about the idea I had for Club Penguin?

Redbully14 May 6, 2018

Are you guys looking for developers? If so where does one apply?

Jed100 May 6, 2018

Awesome blog πŸ™‚ I have a question, Do you have any plans for fire and water Card Jitsu to be added?

Mustache May 6, 2018

They have been working on fire and water card jitsu but don’t yet have a release date πŸ™‚

From, Mustache

Hamoza1111 May 6, 2018

Nice Blog though!

ShadowGabby May 6, 2018

will you bring back the earth day event? because i missed it, and really wanted the Snow Leopard costume so Bad

Stu May 6, 2018

Right now it’s not decided, this would be a yearly thing if so.

Broday May 6, 2018

This is a very good concept for the future of Club Penguin Rewritten! You should definitely add the Pufflescape game on Club Penguin Rewritten, as myself is very good at it in the original Club Penguin. Also, do you have any upcoming plans for the Treasure Hunt game at the Migrator?

Stu May 6, 2018

Yes, we have it in our list of future plans. πŸ™‚

Halopona May 6, 2018

Wow! You guys never fail to amaze us with your true contribution to make an already outstanding game an even better place! I absolutely loved this blog post! Thank you team! πŸ™‚

jeffi May 6, 2018

looks profetional πŸ˜€ keep it up

jeffi May 6, 2018

looks profetional πŸ˜€

UnityBringer May 6, 2018

Ooo! Will the Medieval Party be returning sometime later this year?

Stu May 6, 2018

Yes!

Sn2ckerspup May 6, 2018

I am very happy that the game has come back! I also love the new design of the homepage! : D
I can not wait for the next adventures together!

Stu May 6, 2018

Thank you, we definitely have a solid adventure looked out for us filled with packed events!

dillan172 May 6, 2018

test

Colton77777 May 6, 2018

Amazing, I can’t wait for the future of CPR!

MtnDewDorito May 6, 2018

Oi, u gonna add the amulet in the Martial Arts book? Thanks!

-MtnDewDorito

Pizzarolls May 6, 2018

You can’t purchase puffle pictures in the better igloos catalog

Sparklmagyq May 6, 2018

This is really helpful! One little bug, though: I noticed that one of the hidden items was supposed to be a rustic tunic and shirt but I got a pair of pink shoes in its place! Could you please fix this? It’s very misleading.

8JKN4 May 6, 2018

I am not the first person to note this, but with the puffle statue in the Dojo Courtyard shaking every so often, and the Puffle Party and possibly the Gray Puffle coming, there is a very possible relation between the two events…

DomiDsLP May 6, 2018

There is some background music or sounds (there was a music/sound before the closure) missing for:
– the Ski Village
– the Ski Hill
– the SkI Lodge
– the Lodge Attic
– the Dock
– the Lighthouse
– the Beacon
– the Dance Lounge
– the Snow Forts
– the Ice Rink
– the Plaza
(Second Part of list incoming

DomiDsLP May 6, 2018

Second Part:
– the Mine Shack
– the Dojo Courtyard

GVfan1504 May 6, 2018

Yep, same here. I don’t hear any sounds from the listed rooms too.

Matty1000 May 6, 2018

Coolio

dillan172 May 6, 2018

I just wanted to ask is the medieval event coming back soon?

Stu May 6, 2018

Yes!

Alexm03 May 6, 2018

Good Stu πŸ™‚

Harrypopins1 May 6, 2018

Thanks! You are amazing!
By the way – in puffle help page your wrote that we able to adopt up to 9 different puffles and in your home page you wrote up to 10 puffles – plz fix this πŸ™‚

Agentpman1 May 6, 2018

Sounds like fun!

DannyShell May 6, 2018

I need someone to fix the fact that the puffle posters in the home improvement catalog or whatever its called are unavailable.

Dragon2mAs May 6, 2018

At the Igloo furniture catalog , the puffles pictures can’t be bought although they are there (bug?)

xKattx May 6, 2018

I love this addition to the blog!!

joeyaddeoo May 6, 2018

Love this game sm! I noticed a small glitch with the igloo upgrades. I don’t know if it was just for me or everyone, but when I go to igloo upgrades it says I have 1 coin, but then the furniture catalog says my real amount. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks for being awesome :))

DespicableMe May 6, 2018

Hi Stu
Ive got some hacked puffles in my igloo with some nasty words like **** and ****
can you look through my puffles and delete the hacked puffles in my igloo for me please
Waddle On CPR

Ciullo1 May 6, 2018

Pretty sure that System Defender has a bug where the bugs move faster then they’re supposed to. Fixing it would be appreciated.

DespicableMe May 6, 2018

CPR never fails to entertain us- CPR IS AWESOME! It keeps getting better and better each and every day.

Dragon2mAs May 6, 2018

Nice , finally a found a game where the admins hear the community . You’re amazing

Stu May 6, 2018

Thank you for the support, we try our best!

CoveCampfire May 6, 2018

Thank u so much guys!!
I just had a smaaaall teeeny meeeny request.
Can u bring back the puffle hotel?
And
Thank u so much for bringing such an amazing community back!
Cant wait to see more of the great things !

Mustache May 6, 2018

puffle hotel is from AS3 (newer club penguin), CPR is strictly AS2 (old club penguin) so the puffle hotel will not be returning unless someone redesigns it in AS2 form

From, Mustache

CoveCampfire May 7, 2018

Oh, thanks for the information.
I will still love club penguin rewritten.

GVfan1504 May 6, 2018

There is a penguin style glitch, where buying The Blueberry gives you Blue Checkered Shoes instead, can you fix it?

Stu May 6, 2018

Thanks for the heads up on this issue, I’ll be looking into it.

DerpyBeanbag May 6, 2018

I can’t wait for the puffle party!

dave May 6, 2018

this is so cool

Eliteing123 May 6, 2018

Love this Blog, can’t wait for future updates πŸ˜€

patee1 May 6, 2018

i’ve seen the dojo statue move with my own eyes , how does it?

Sparklmagyq May 6, 2018

I saw that too! Kinda freaky, isn’t it?

dillan172 May 6, 2018

ikr

Stu May 6, 2018

It’s an interesting one, isn’t it?

little007 May 6, 2018

The puffle pictures in the furniture catalog don’t work.

AtomShot May 6, 2018

Moving statue you say?

RaFaReAcH May 6, 2018

This was a great idea!

RockyPlaysCP May 6, 2018

Awesome!

Dman232 May 6, 2018

Thanks for letting us know can’t wait for #2

Stu May 6, 2018

Can’t wait to show you #2!

Torres126 May 6, 2018

I really like posts like these, I hope to see more! Thank you for keeping us updated! πŸ™‚

Stu May 6, 2018

No problem, thanks for playing!

poseidon15 May 6, 2018

CPR never fails to entertain us- CPR IS AWESOME! It keeps getting better and better each and every day.

Stu May 6, 2018

Thanks for the love & support, poseidon!

PuffleAE86 May 6, 2018

hi

ScienceFox May 6, 2018

Hello! o/

Rainlark May 7, 2018

Hey! \(*0*)/

IM SO PURE May 6, 2018

nice job!

Stu May 6, 2018

Thank you πŸ™‚

Roko Abc May 6, 2018

Will PH visit during the Puffle Party?