What's New?

Reviewed by You: Puffle Pals

By Lataus on May 11, 2018 | Comments

Hi penguins,

Today I’ll be introducing a brand new section of the blog – Reviewed by YOU! Some of you who were here around early last year may remember that there was a Question of the Day section of the blog, which is somewhat similar to this.

So, you’re probably wondering how this will work? It’s pretty simple! Every Friday, a question related to ongoing events, minigames, mascots or more will be asked on the What’s New Blog. Your job is to answer the question, but also remember to explain it. But wait, that’s not it! On the following Friday, one lucky penguin’s response will be featured and they will win a whopping amount of 5,000 COINS!Β 

This week’s question will be linked to the Puffle Party, so remember to give it your all and good luck!

If you had the chance to be any color of puffle, which color would you be and why? Remember to keep in mind that each puffle is unique and has their own personality!

Waddle on,

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

134 Comments

poseidon15 May 11, 2018

THIS IS AMAZING! πŸ˜€

Lataus May 11, 2018

I’m glad you like it!

Roko Abc May 12, 2018

I would be the Brown Puffle so i can invent things and show them to the community!

Best King 58 May 11, 2018

Orange Puffle – they are always hungry, enjoy food, snack on food, food comes first, food is life, I love food.

Halopona May 11, 2018

If I were to pick a Puffle to be I would have to pick all of them! They all have such unique and interesting personalities and a mix of them all would make a potentially wacky but potentially cool Puffle!

Violet6633 May 11, 2018

Purple Puffle-they are fun, fashionable, fabulous, and perky!

poseidon15 May 11, 2018

If I had the chance to be any color of puffle, I would be the orange puffle for many obvious reasons, whether we’re talking about our “extra” personality or our silliness, we both can relate. IMO, life is short so you have to be funny and silly, and that’s what an orange puffle would say! Oink oink.

Ryan May 11, 2018

Definitely the orange one! Because my friends keep saying me I’m a crazy friend and cookies is definitely a MUST in my life! Food is life.
I am always hungry in life, just like the orange puffle! They even like socks and MY PENGUIN always wear socks!
That’s why I would be an orange puffle!

Theagames10 May 11, 2018

I would be the orange puffle because it is hungry most of the time kinda like me!

nanopenguin3 May 11, 2018

If I was a puffle… I would be a green puffle! Well although my favourite colour is green… I like the green puffles personality! They are cheerful, funny and they can juggle and ride on a unicycle. I’ve always wanted to learn how to juggle!

Jed100 May 11, 2018

I would be the orange puffle – They eat a lot of pizza and cookies, both of which i enjoy. They are really wacky too, which i can kinda relate too Lol. They also are often in the box dimension, which is one of my rooms in CP! Also, this is an awesome idea. Good job!

pals09 May 11, 2018

brown puffle! because its inventive and likes cookies like me!

Cute4310 May 11, 2018

I would pick the White Puffle because they love the cold (like me) they are shy (like me) and ADORABLE! (like me) πŸ˜„

FabledFish May 11, 2018

I would be the Brown Puffle! Even though I don’t like the color that much, admittedly, I usually like creating new things just like the Brown Puffle does. They have their own laboratories and everything, and I’d kinda consider my computer similar to that, at least to me. Thanks for reading my post.

Torres126 May 11, 2018

I would choose to be a green puffle if I could; it would be so cool to be able to fly over the island and see all the beautiful sights from above in a way more convenient and efficient than a jet pack! You’d never miss a mascot meet-up again, and you would always see where everyone is hanging out!

Torres126 May 11, 2018

Really love this series by the way, thank you for bringing it to the blog! πŸ™‚

Lataus May 11, 2018

You’re welcome! πŸ™‚

Cooll mon May 11, 2018

the green puffle because he can play jetpack adventure and he is cute plus he has a really cool toy

Player3905 May 11, 2018

Red. Why? Because that’s the color of my first puffle on CP Original

griffen9 May 11, 2018

If I had the chance to become a puffle I would become a orange puffle because of his box dimension. Just imagine if you were an orange puffle superhero! You would be able to store away all the villains in boxes. Not to mention his goofy attitude and love for cookies. Sounds just like me πŸ˜€

Player3905 May 11, 2018

CPR team, I think I found a bug? Not sure. When click the recover password button, it takes me to 404 NOT FOUND. Is this just me?

polarparfait May 11, 2018

I would be a pink puffle because they are so bouncy and full of energy! they also like to swim under water which is one of my favorite things to do.

Happy 34567 May 11, 2018

I think I would have to be the blue puffle. They have a calm personality and are really friendly, but can be energetic when they want to!

CProbot May 11, 2018

I like the ghost puffle. They are not in CPR but I still really like them. They are very mysterious and mischievous.

Kellyman7 May 11, 2018

Probably Yellow, Its a big dreamer and artistic!

S May 11, 2018

I would be a purple Puffle because they like to dance. Purple is also my favorite color. (plz pick me Stu!!!!!!)

ScienceFox May 11, 2018

I would be the Red Puflle – more specifically Yarr, then I could travel to many islands, along with Rockhopper. I could even discover the mysteries of Rockhopper Island! Yarr is such a lucky puffle. I hope one day we will be able to meet Rockhopper Island. Ahoy!

cprfan May 11, 2018

i would be the rainbow puffle because it is very confident and it first came up in a puffle party

Ciullo1 May 11, 2018

I would be the Brown Puffle. For the reason that I need to be smarter and more inventive. Seriously, I NEED to be smarter… like badly.

Super Ale Glitchy 4 May 11, 2018

probaly orange, because like to eat cookies and he plays wagon

Ant Penguine May 11, 2018

I would be the Orange Puffle – Firstly, they have a limitless appetite, something I wish I had. Secondly, these fellas are the trademarks of the box dimension. I’ve always been quite curious about the box dimension and would like the chance to learn more about this dimension.

iichanelslay May 11, 2018

If I were to be any color of Puffle I would most definitely want to be a Purple Puffle since I love listening and dancing to songs and I’ve been a dancer for a long time now, not to mention that I LOVE purple β™‘.

Mechaic May 11, 2018

All puffles are unique in their own ways. It’s quite difficult to choose just one. But if I had to, I’d probably choose the Green Puffle. It’s silly, wacky, and green is my favorite color! If propeller hats worked the way they do in Club Penguin, I’d probably fly to school or the park, or wherever!

Looplox May 12, 2018

I’d love to be a white puffle! As well as flourishing in the cold (which I’m not so great at), their ice powers would have plenty of interesting uses throughout the year- helping penguins to cool down in the summer and making ice rinks in the winter spring to mind!

FinnTheCooki May 12, 2018

Every puffle has a very different and unique personality from eachother which makes choosing very hard. I think I would be the White Puffle because of how shy I might be sometimes but can truly show power when needed. I also live in snowy regions and am predetermined to enjoy the snow anyways.

EnderFezGuy May 12, 2018

I think I would be the black puffle because:
1: I think I look good in black
2: It matches my personality; stubborn, sometimes gets really happy! 🐧
-EnderFezGuy

Zenner522 May 12, 2018

The White Puffle, since the White Puffle’s domain during the Puffle Party is a giant ice skating rink. Ice skating for days with a bunch of White Puffles (which are my favorite kind of puffle) would be so much fun!

Princess Marie May 12, 2018

I would choose to be the purple puffle! The reason is that I am a dancer (plus I recently made my school dance team!!). Also, the purple puffle is super energetic in which I relate to. πŸ™‚

Meow Doge May 12, 2018

Congrats!

RockyPlaysCP May 12, 2018

I would choose the yellow puffle! Because not only it’s cute it’s because Yellow Puffles are artistic and creative like me! I really love doing something artistic, like drawing on my tablet and painting random things! They have a huge imagination (like me) and I love telling stories and daydream πŸ™‚

RexyTheBoss May 12, 2018

i would be the green puffle green is my favorite color i like their personalities and i would love to just fly with a propeller cap and i love the keeper

helloguys May 12, 2018

I would do the orange puffle because they’re funny, silly, and happy! They can basically eat everything they see! (even a monster-sized truck!)
They can be flying when they have a box in them in the Box Dimension, and be eating cookies in there! These are some facts for the orange puffle!

TheQueen22 May 12, 2018

There are a lot of different puffles each with their own unique personality , its a very hard choice. If I were to choose one though it would be the black puffle. Its cool how it makes fire and it would be a great camping partner like in the mission. Its just so cool and cute.

Alexm03 May 12, 2018

Blue Puffle cause they always dance πŸ™‚

DenisCat May 12, 2018

I would choose the white puffle! Although it is shy, it is very gentle and strong! It can also turn anything to ice with its breath. Good enough when you wanna freeze someone when you are playing tag!

XRaymondTraX May 12, 2018

Red, he looks like a pirate.
Question:
When is there gonna be Music Jam 2018?

SpookyRandi May 12, 2018

I’d say I’m the purple one. I’ve took dance classes all throughout my life until I got out of high school and i can’t keep still for the life of me. Always have to be moving around and doing something and I’m usually a happy, energetic person in general.

Flipper9038 May 12, 2018

If I could be a puffle,I would love to be an orange puffle. They are so full of beans and crazy which I can relate to lol. They are also really cute and best of all, they are my penguin colour! Orange all the way! πŸ˜€

epicGUY May 12, 2018

An orange puffle, because I love eating and i’m very energetic!

Dizzywizz1 May 12, 2018

I would choose the yellow puffle. The reason why is because I love art and they are very creative πŸ™‚

CozyFinch May 12, 2018

Stu Junior.

werebackcp May 12, 2018

I Would Be The Green Puffle. Why? Well, I Like The Color Green And Green Puffles Are Cute

dillan172 May 12, 2018

I would be a green puffle because I could fly around and not get tired and green is my favourite colour

Mario10723 May 12, 2018

Black Puffle, because they can catch on fire and they are always grumpy and lazy

little007 May 12, 2018

I would be a green puffle because they are silly and funny and they can fly with their propeller hats!

Aleksio567 May 12, 2018

I would pick the green puffle. It’s funny, energetic, and loves Jet Pack Adventure just as I!
Also, propeller caps are so cool!

I hope I wasn’t late πŸ™‚

phantomxglk May 12, 2018

White Puddle – They Create Ice And They Are Color Of Snow Also Playful

GVfan1504 May 12, 2018

I would choose ALL puffles. Why? Because they are all so awesome and, like penguins, they like to party as well.

Phantomxglk May 12, 2018

Orange – My Favorite Color And Puffle, Also Box Dimension And My Second Favorite Is The Green Puffle, They Can Fly Around The Island Or So. Also Black Puffle Too

Charlotte921 May 12, 2018

I would be the yellow puffle, because of its huge love for art and drawing, the paintings it does at the lighthouse are amazing! They’re my favorite color of puffle, well, besides purple.

DomiDsLP May 12, 2018

I would be a brown puffle like my good pet “Founder”, because I like to find out new things in every life situation and perhaps I may even invent something one day… And it’s my most favorite puffle color since the Brown Puffles were found on Club Penguin Rewritten in the Wilderness Expedition.

Meow Doge May 12, 2018

,Green puffle- flying probably be fun, you can get to places quicker, and I can be called Luigi.

Prince Danny May 12, 2018

The orange puffle of course! why you might ask? well orange is my favorite color the orange puffle acts very similar like me in real life and is a very fun puffle

Grapie May 12, 2018

If I had the chance, I would be a red puffle (I would be the color red) because their traits are so much like mine.They’re adventurous and enthusiastic ,and has that cool pirate theme. There’s other puffles with more similar traits, but the red one is the most alike for me.

-Grapie

MathWiz May 12, 2018

I would be a White Puffle, as shy fits a white puffle’s personality.

onionionion May 12, 2018

I would be either a yellow puffle, because of its relaxed, uninhibited attitude and creativity in many art forms (something I wish I had), or the brown puffle, because of its intelligence, resourcefulness and love for cookies.

florrosa May 12, 2018

If I’d have a chance to be any color of a puffle.. I’d definitely pick the white one, 100%. It’s my favorite and (in my opinion) the most adorable. I love its shy and curious personality and I think it’s really unique and somewhat different than the other puffles. πŸ™‚

IM SO PURE May 12, 2018

green puffle, they’re so cute. even my favorite color is blue and yellow, but green is also one of my favorite color, not only that, green puffle is kinda cute than other, another reason why green puffle is cute, because they can fly, i wish i can fly like them.

PumpkinPi714 May 12, 2018

I would like to be a purple puffle because they love music, and I love to sing and write songs. Another puffle color I would like to choose would be the blue puffle because they love to play with just about anything, and they are always cheerful, just like me!

Robert May 12, 2018

I would be the white puffle because im shy and white puffle is best puffle

Cluddy4 May 12, 2018

I would be the brown puffle because it is very smart. I love science and learning new crazy and interesting things just like the brown puffle. Also, the brown puffles came from a faraway island and I would love to live in the tropics someday.

Mr Cow2 May 12, 2018

I would own the Blue Puffle, because they always enjoy playing and they’re extremely loyal. They’re also really easy to take care of, so it’s a great beginner pet.

wheatleylabs May 12, 2018

I would honestly say the brown puffle, it was one of the first puffles i got in club penguin rewritten, and the vary first that i got in the original. I have always been creative and loved cookies, so it would seem wrong for me not to pick the brown puffle.

sim145 May 12, 2018

I can be stubborn like a black puffle and shy like a white one, and given the choice between fire and ice, I’d have to choose ice. I live in a state known for its frigid winter temperatures, so being able to live in the cold and not be bothered by it at all would be the greatest.

Broday May 12, 2018

If I have to pick a puffle it would definitely be a blue puffle! Why? Well first of all, the blue puffle is the first puffle I bought on the original Club Penguin and from Club Penguin Rewritten as well. Blue is also my favorite color and it is always fun to play with your blue puffle!

Skwoodilydoo May 12, 2018

Every puffle is so great! Why do I have to choose? I wish there was a rainbow puffle so I can have a little bit of everything! I have a lot in common with every one of the current species, calm like the blue ones, cool like the red ones, artistic like the yellow ones, etc! I want to be them all!

that gurl who loves fluffy dinos May 12, 2018

well..i would be black..not because he is black and can do fire stuff, but it is because he is lazy, wants to isolate himself from all the puffles, doesnt like people and puffles, maybe he is anxous or shy (from what i can tell by hating the other puffles), and such, you get the drill?

TruMineYT May 12, 2018

I would choose the Green Puffle. It is a lot like me in real life. Likes to joke around, fly around, and have a good time! Green was also my favorite color at one point, so I have to choose the Green Puffle!

8JKN4 May 12, 2018

I would choose the White Puffle. Not only is it my favourite puffle type, but they are also unique in a certain way, since they are the smallest puffle variety. They are also associated with cold, which is my favourite climate, and they’re shy, and I’m a bit shy in real life too.

ethanrocks38 on CPR May 12, 2018

I would be the Green Puffle because I am energetic and playful and love to play games like Club Penguin Rewritten!

ImPeach May 12, 2018

Definitely the Orange Puffle! They are so goofy and playful! They have always been my favorite, since they were found!

SponkeyTart May 12, 2018

If I had the chance to be any color type of the puffle species, I would have to choose the brown puffle. My reasoning is due to the fact that he’s a scientist type of person. He enjoys researching, conducing experiments, and he’s about close to my personality choose. I’m of a nerd, and so is he.

dillan172 May 12, 2018

I would be the green puffle so I could fly around. Also I’m a lot like them, silly, energetic and playful. In addition, my favourite colour is green

iuvkthyung May 12, 2018

If I had the chance to be any puffle I think I’d be the yellow one! I could correlate with their personas well, they love the arts, they could be a bit timid (like in PSA Mission 7) but once you connect with something they open up, and our love for popcorn is mutual! I think they’re lovely, really.

Dbala May 12, 2018

Black puffle – This is because they like to skate, have fun and tends to make parties on fire, literally!

Talls2882 May 12, 2018

I’d be the…drum roll please… the BROWN puffle! I love computers and video games and I’d like to become a inventor someday. I’d like to make popular inventions. Also, I think brown puffles are pretty cheerful like me. What would you be?

gryffindor23 May 12, 2018

I would be… THE BLUE PUFFLE! They seem easy to handle and nice and comforting and loyal, someone that you wish would be with you every day in your life right next to you, and they’d never leave by your side; they would follow you not only as a fan to you but as your friend.

FireSanti May 12, 2018

Black Puffle: because hes cool like my personality and i like how he gets on fire

MsNeRdY May 12, 2018

If I could be any color puffle I would definitely be the purple puffle. I would be the purple puffle mainly because purple puffles love dancing and so do I. My favourite color is purple too! In addition, purple puffles love everything fashionable, and im always looking for a great outfit. πŸ˜‰

MsNeRdY May 12, 2018

I luv this new blog addition!

Lataus May 12, 2018

Awesome! πŸ™‚

Fajardo May 12, 2018

If I could be a puffle,I would be a yellow one! Very spontaneous, creative, and super-artsy: how cool stuffs I could do to impress and cheer my friends?! Ice sculptures? Fancy paintings? Movies…?! That’s a lot of funny possibilities!

TruMineYT May 12, 2018

I have a suggestion for next RBU,
“Whats your favorite mascot”

Lataus May 13, 2018

I don’t think that will be next, but thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Sn2ckerspup May 12, 2018

Red Puffle: For the adventurous and extreme sports lover that is!, Definitely a very fun companion!

that_kena May 13, 2018

Pink puffle.I wish I could say something deep as a reason why I would like to be a pink puffle, but there isn’t one, I just like that color.

I really like that color.

Like, reeeaaally like that color.

Thomas739945 May 13, 2018

I would love to be the Green Puffle because I have always had a dream of flying and since the Green Puffle has a propeller hat, I would be able to explore the wonderful mysteries of Club Penguin along with mapping unmapped places.

J Joahna Jam May 13, 2018

If I was a puffle i’d be a purple puffle because who wouldn’t want to jam out and dance! Purple puffles always look like they’re having the best of times when they rock out to all kinds of music. The purple puffle would definitely be a blast to be.

SrApollo May 13, 2018

I would be the orange puffle, because they are the silliest puffle! He is also very sleepy which is something I really can realte to. Plus, we have something else in common, which is WE BOTH LOVE COOKIES!

Tasdharan282 May 13, 2018

I would like to be a black puffle because they’re so cool and I like how they go on fire. Literally.

pengy May 13, 2018

If i would be able to become any color of puffle, i would become a rainbow puffle, one in a million they are, i must say..noone even knows if they exist or not but they are just so POPULAR.. exactly my style ..also they are just so cute and pretty that even by imagining, we can fall in love wid them

ElitarnyJez May 13, 2018

I would be an orange puffle – i love food, i love Box Dimension, i love food, i love flying on cardboard boxes trough the entire galaxy, i love food… Did i missed something? Oh, yeah. I love food!

ElitarnyJez May 13, 2018

Orange puffle – Because of Box Dimension! I can imagine me flying on a cardboard box, exploring the mystical box dimension, riding a jet cart (i figured it myself πŸ™‚ ),and eating cookies! And being zany, of course!

Laralocious May 13, 2018

I can’t actually relate to one puffle I think, may sound pretty clichΓ© but I can’t pick up one, because all of them reflect myself.
I am strong, loyal, adventurous, energetic, artistic, happy, gentle, curious and inventive, and if I could choose, would be all combined, like a Frankestein smoothie.

CoveCampfire May 13, 2018

I would Love to be the Rainbow Puffle!
Mysterious and Unknown!
Filled with the joy of all the colors.

Static May 13, 2018

If I could be any puffle, I would definitely be purple! Im pretty bad at dancing, so as a purple puffle I can pull of some sick moves. They also love to play with bubble wands and I mean come on, who doesn’t love bubbles?!

Gobbie09 May 13, 2018

Personally if i where to chose a Puffle to be i would chose the Black Puffle. This is because although it seems moody and bored once it gets fired up (no pun intended) it becomes a truly unique and interesting Puffle. I love the idea for this segment and i am exited to see how it progresses!

costarafa May 13, 2018

i would be green puffle so i could fly around

Sammy1446 May 13, 2018

if i was a puffle i would be a purple puffle because i would dance to my favorite songs and wear different style furs

Babycrier May 13, 2018

If I were a puffle, I would be a black puffle. I would be on fire flying around and just chill with the others, I would be a pro at cart surfing and skate around and I would be pretty cool around the island!

PugLove73 May 13, 2018

I would be a yellow puffle, they are so creative and bright! They could make anyone smile with their wonderful creations.

kamly May 13, 2018

I would have to choose…. the orange puffle becaue he is just so like me we both love to sleep and have buck teeth also he is basically just a lovable puffle to be around

Sniderwine May 13, 2018

Brown Puffle, because in the real world i’m not the brightest, but if i’m a Brown Puffle I could make up for it.

Pearl45365 May 13, 2018

i would be a purple puffle,because i love to dance and plus purple is one of my favorite colors and also because purple puffles are fabulous

Penguinator May 13, 2018

I’d probably be a Yellow Puffle so I could pursue my unrealistic artistic goals. I wonder where Yellow Puffles learn it from. Do they all have a teacher or is it just innate?

RexDog May 13, 2018

I would love to be the red puffle since the lifestyle is so extreme. The origin is also from Rockhopper’s island so I would be glad to know I came from a fantastic place. The things I would be able to do like surf, launch my self out of a cannon, and use myself as a bowling ball!

JesterGaming May 14, 2018

I would be a brown puffle because I love making things, they are intelligent like me and when they dance they look so CUTE!!!!
However, I would also be a white puffle because I love ice skating. I would be brown mostly though.

Penguin 5143 May 14, 2018

To be or not to be
That is the question
As though, a Yellow fluff would be a pleasure
To suit my taste of making my own artistic flavour
Though not possible here
The impossible dream is not near
So wait, possibly a little moppy
For another unforgettable Puffle Party

Mojil May 14, 2018

I would be a Green Puffle because I could fly with my propeller cap and I would explore the entire iceberg just like that or even the unknown! Also, I could help find out where Herbert’s lair is and help the EPF and PSA stop him!

miroto May 14, 2018

I would be the white puffle, because I think they are pretty underrated and they have te ability to breath out ice! Freaking ice!

AwesomeBob20 May 14, 2018

I would be the Orange Puffle. Because it’s very zany like me. He also eats alot of things like me in real life. It sleeps very deeply. I also sleep deeply sometimes, I usually wake up 11 AM when I sleep at 12:00 AM.

jay754 May 14, 2018

the green puffle because green is my favorite color and puffle not only that but I LOVE ITS PERSONALITY!

LewisH02 May 14, 2018

I would be the black puffle because it is much like me! They’re get frustrated very easily, just like me, and they have a very unique ability to set themselves on fire, just like me going on my fire spree! And also they like their own personal space, you guessed it, just like me!

Venky k May 14, 2018

The Yellow puffle! Always filled with ideas and very creative and enthusiastic to create new things!

Mike Jr2 May 14, 2018

I’d love to be a Black Puffle! They’ve given so much to CP over the years. Flare, the Elite Puffle, the black puffle that assists you in two of the secret missions, and coming with you in Cart Surfer! They definitely seem to be Club Penguin Rewritten’s most helpful little guys, despite the attitude!

JohnPykett17 May 15, 2018

I would be an elite puffle as it has a cool blowtorch!

Percy May 15, 2018

If you REALLY want to know, I’d choose black. Is that all!?!

been879 May 15, 2018

I would be the white puffle. Imagine skating peacefully in a cave. Serene zen music surrounds you. You glide, the white fur brushing through the air. They bring peace and serenity everywhere they go. The white puffle is such a peaceful creature. I’d live underground, in and harmony with all.

DerpyBeanbag May 16, 2018

Hyped for the Medieval party! Can’t wait πŸ™‚

AtomShot May 16, 2018

I would like to be the Green Puffle! It’s so energic and it really likes to play! Also, his favorite toy, the Propeller Cap, looks funny on it’s little head :).

UmbreonYT May 16, 2018

White Puffle. They are shy, like me and i love when they change things into ice with their breath. ❄️

DannyShell May 17, 2018

Orange Puffle. He is such a big goofball, and that’s why I love it!

Galileo156 May 18, 2018

What Puffle I would be? Β°-Β° I think I would choose the yellow puffle. I may not have one in the game yet, but I like drawing and doing creative stuff just like them. Maybe I should make a Fan Art for CP Rewritten someday.

Leave a Comment