What's New?

Reviewed by You: Medieval Costumes

By Stu on May 18, 2018

Hi penguins,

Last time, we asked if you could be a puffle, what color would you be and why? It’s time to reveal who has been chosen! (Good news! 2 entries will now be chosen, instead of the 1 which I stated in the last post.) The first chosen entry is Looplox, who said:

“I’d love to be a white puffle! As well as flourishing in the cold (which I’m not so great at), their ice powers would have plenty of interesting uses throughout the year – helping penguins to cool down in the summer and making ice rinks in the winter spring to mind!”

I’m a big fan of white puffles as well, they’re quite cute and small, aren’t they? Their cold breath is very chilly! And for the other entry, it’s Ryan:

“Definitely the orange one! Because my friends keep saying me I’m a crazy friend and cookies is definitely a MUST in my life! Food is life.
I am always hungry in life, just like the orange puffle! They even like socks and MY PENGUIN always wear socks!
That’s why I would be an orange puffle!”

Orange puffles are very wild and zany, but that’s what makes them unique! I don’t think I would be able to eat as many cookies as they can…  Thanks for your submitting your opinions! The winning penguins will get 5,000 coins awarded to their accounts very soon.

Now, if you scroll down, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

This week, we would like to know what you think of the latest Penguin Style outfits for the Medieval Party. Who are you dressing up as this year? A dragon, a knight, or even a princess? We want to know! Two submissions will be selected next week and the winning penguins will win 5,000 coins each.

Waddle on,

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

95 Comments

Sammy1446 May 27, 2018

I dressed up as a Duchess Princess

KatzSR May 25, 2018

Robin Hood

Beyblade2 May 24, 2018

I’m going to be a gold knight.

little007 May 24, 2018

I dressed up as a coffee man with knight additions

D403D May 24, 2018

Wizard, knight, and thanos

1alina1 May 24, 2018

I’m going to be a Princess and a knight all in one! A crown with armor is pretty cool so I’m pumped for the party. Watch out for the slayer of all dragons (cough) aka me (cough)

Odin1 May 24, 2018

I’m Gonna Be A BlackSmith

TruMineYT May 23, 2018

A blue king because my skin is blue!

that gurl who loves fluffy dinos May 23, 2018

im dressing up as a dragon! but not a normal one, a cursed one!
its a dragon with a princess hat and the backstory is simple: a princess found a gem, tought it looked nice and shiny, wore it, and gor cursed and turned into a dragon
also, dragons deserve more respect

Tadman12 May 23, 2018

I’m dressing up as a King Dragon who’s a knight.

pink fl0yd May 23, 2018

Or a rocker queen!

pink fl0yd May 23, 2018

Queen of spades, tarot medieval inspired!

Buttlerr May 22, 2018

I’m dressing up as a King Jester Dragon with a beard.

Lie Ren May 22, 2018

For this year’s medieval party, I’m going to be a trumpeting ice dragon. Who said that fearsome, cold dragons can’t be amazing musicians? It doesn’t hurt to pursue a passion! My music skills will definitely cool a messy situation!

Broday May 22, 2018

I love the Medieval Party clothing as I can assure it will look very great! My favorite thing to dress up is either an Old Blue King Costume or a really brave knight! Both of the choices are very amazing because they have the best option in clothing and bravery, it also suits my penguin in style!!

NewCowBoy May 21, 2018

Outfits look awesome! Brings back memories. I’m gonna dress up as a green dragon! Waddling around playing the games! I love the fashion in CPR!

AtomShot May 21, 2018

There are lots of many costumes! But I think I would like to dress up as a mix of a dragon, king and knight!

Tadman12 May 21, 2018

I really like the new outfits and the ability to be multiple colors of what you choose. I will be dressing as a blue King Dragon who’s a knight.

Fingwo May 21, 2018

I will be a dragon. Why? Because dragons! Also i’ll have a blue crown to show my greatness and coolness and awesomeness and greatness and coolness and… wait… i said that already, didn’t I… oops. sorry…

Feristoteles May 21, 2018

A knight, like a Dark souls elite knight, rightreous and noble

Bulepup12345 May 21, 2018

I’m gonna be a dragon princess and my brother is gonna be a knight

UmbreonYT May 21, 2018

The outfits are so cool and it’s very hard to choose one. I’m probably going to be a winter blue dragon.

LunarHexagon May 20, 2018

Outfits look good, I think everyone can choose from them and I will dress up as old blue king with gray beard or knight, depends on situation, king cant go on quest without his shiny armor and shield, while cant have a good dinner in armor.

Looplox May 20, 2018

I’m planning to dress up as a mage! I love all the blue, crystal and snow themed mystical items that have been released at parties so far, and I intend to put them to good use! (P.S. Thank you for selecting my submission last week- the wording wasn’t great but I’m glad you liked it!)

TioAgario May 20, 2018

I dont know but i want to be a king, dragon or a knight. I LOVE CPR

XRaymondTraX May 20, 2018

I’ll be dress up as a Knight Dragon Spy.

Ant Penguine May 20, 2018

The new catalogue is great, however, I’m using items from last year’s Medieval catalogue. I’ll be dressing up as a dragon as its quite similar to myself. I love fire, I find it fascinating and mesmerizing. And I love flying, it’s relaxing and watching the clouds pass by is a good way to pass time.

HurricaneFox May 20, 2018

I’m going as a Kinged Dragon…

dodo david May 20, 2018

I’m dressing up as a king jester! I Chose this because I think that i’m definitely a practical joker even though a few of my jokes don’t make sense. Ok, most of my jokes don’t make sense. FINE none of my jokes make sense, but that’s what makes me unique!

Fajardo May 20, 2018

I am very nostalgic about these outfits of the new Penguin Style, it give me shivers of excitement to celebrate my first Club Penguin Rewritten Medieval Party, wow! And my answer to the second question?! It’s easy: none of them! I’ll be something like “viking-roman-medieval-pirate-warrior”, gwahaha!

Doglover15 May 20, 2018

I am dressing up as a knight because like me they are brave,strong and clever and they protect as well.

R2D2N2 May 20, 2018

I am Dressing up Like I always do with my Lucky Blue Viking Helmet and maybe with the new Blue Dragon Costume, 3-D Glasses, and a Puffle or Golden Shield.

Pengu677 May 19, 2018

I really like the new catalog with the medieval outfits! It’s fun to dress up and pretend to be a king covered in gold, or a fire-breathing dragon! I’m going to be a knight during this party, and I can’t wait for all the fun surprises during it!

Zophiel May 19, 2018

I would love to be a princess as its a very fitting since we just had the royal wedding in the uk to celebrate!

Peidovermei May 19, 2018

Even if the theme is Medieval, this year I will be a dragon based on Sensei’s culture. After what CPRewritten have been through, the Dragon’s meaning won’t be as a mean creature, but as a symbol of fortune and good luck and a guardian for this amazing kingdom (Herbert, you better watch out too!).

Peidovermei May 19, 2018

All the costumes are great and was very hard to choose just one! After what CP Rewritten has been trough this year, I chose the dragon, not as monster, but like in Sensei’s culture, symbolizing a guardian for this amazing kingdom (Herbert, you better watch out too!) and a symbol of good luck.

costarafa May 19, 2018

im in between dragon and knight but knight for stamp but dragon for the party

mr pgno May 19, 2018

I would like to dress as a King but a knight is also good because i would like to fight with some beasts and be a hero.

Purple_Alien May 19, 2018

I wanted to be a warrior and a princess, so I decided to be a Forest Maiden! She is fierce, but still has a kind heart for nature. My hair is in two long braids in the front. I’m also wearing a majestic blue cape that protects myself from thorns and bushes.

LoneWolf1256 May 19, 2018

I am Personally going as the blue dragon. I really like the design, and it is a very iconic cp item, along with its green and purple counterparts. I have always been a fan of dragons, especially the Japanese style of dragons, but this design is still really cool.

FireSanti May 19, 2018

i will dress as a king because the kings are like emperors of the kingdom and they have nice royal clothes

8JKN4 May 19, 2018

I am not using the new catalog this year- I’m gonna be classic and use the stuff I bought from 2017. I will not actually be dressing as anything in particular. I will be a dragon, that is also a peasant, that is also a king, that is also a knight, that is also a jester, all Medieval Party stuff 🙂

pals09 May 19, 2018

i think the new costumes are great! i’m gonna be a dragon since they were my favorite medieval character, i enjoyed battling the hydras last year so i’m excited to battle Scorn!

Teart May 19, 2018

I will be dressing up as a maiden because I love the maiden costume this year! I also may try to pair these items with items from the Halloween catalog last year to be an alchemist because that would be cool.

Chargrkat May 19, 2018

I’ll be dressing up as a dragon! Because I AM the king dragon! Whoever tells you they are the king dragon (especially Scorn) are LIARS! I am the true king dragon here.

ROB-3000 May 19, 2018

I will be a knight. Fun fact: knights in medieval England actually were wealthy noblemen who usually owned a large piece of land and a manor. Knights often built towns on their land and got the taxes from the towns residents.

Who said that knights were noble?

little007 May 19, 2018

Im dressing up as a knight using the knight armour from last year and the winged viking helm from this year. I love the new clothing catalog (especially the blue dragon costume) I can’t wait for the medieval party!

appL3ZOR May 19, 2018

This particular Penguin Style is amazing! I love the medieval era and the costumes plus all the legends from that time are just breathtaking. I am probably going to dress as a knight and have my friends get dressed as dragons so we can fight eachother.

pinky279 May 19, 2018

i realy hope i win with greeny870 im going to be wearing the king costume so im king OF ALLL BECOUSE MAY 19 IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I JOIND MAY 19

greeny879 May 19, 2018

im dressing up as a king knight dragon.

greeny879 May 19, 2018

Iḿ dressing up as a knight king dragon.

Fastn Fab May 19, 2018

I am gonna dress up as the blue dragon because its such a cool outfit and I will be able to prank my friends. They would run for their lives LOL

Flipper9038 May 19, 2018

I LOVE the new Penguin Style so much! I am dressing up as a knight because the outfit looks SO cool and I would be so proud if I managed to slay the dragon and save the island. 😀

DomiDsLP May 19, 2018

I love Medieval Parties on CP, since they have much to do. And ye outfits for it give a lot of freedom for ye outfit! And with that said, I personally will be a knight dragon wanting to show the dragons that he is the best. He wears a wizard wand, the blue robe of a king.and a Helmet of a knight.

dillan172 May 19, 2018

i would be a jester because they tell jokes that entertain the world and have fun.

gumsumchan May 19, 2018

i am dressing as a knight for this medival party . i think this party will be very awesome.

Licorice5 May 19, 2018

I’m going to be wearing my gold knight armor from last year’s party.

Vinetra2 May 19, 2018

The Penguin Style for this month is awesome, even though we couldn’t obtain the gold viking helmet like last year. Anyways, we can even get the Noble Knight stamp as well. So I’m gonna be dressing up as a knight.

TheUltimateJustice May 19, 2018

a king because i love having power

Tasdharan282 May 19, 2018

I like to dress up as a knight, because you get to fight monsters, collect gold and steal loot. The knight is definitely my pick!

Applejoose May 19, 2018

I’ll be dressing as a Wizard because the Wizard outfit is REALLY cool. Pun intended.

DracoVentus May 19, 2018

Im going to dress up as a dragon who is dressed as a knight to prove that dragons aren’t evil

PumpkinPi714 May 19, 2018

Once I get enough coins, I will be a duchess. I guess I am gonna have to get some coins. Thank you for considering my option!

LoneWolf1256 May 22, 2018

Play cart surfer. It is one of the fastest ways to earn a good amount of coins

CYB3RCH4SE May 19, 2018

I Want To Be A King, I Love To Be Treated Loyal And Nicely, That Would Be Great, I Used To Make Friends On My Old Account Before I Los My Password To It, I Used To Treat People Like Kinds And Queens, And I Feel I Need Respect And Need To Be Noticed Aswell, So I Want To Be A King!

DenisCat May 19, 2018

Well, here ye, here ye, here ye be my Medieval costume, behold ye Viscount!

AleCP May 19, 2018

im dressing a king pingu that has as that king wears kings blue crown

griffen9 May 18, 2018

This year, I’m gonna dress up as a BLUE dragon! I already have the green dragon costume, and I’m super excited to save up the coins to buy the outfit. I might give him some blue hair to go with it or maybe even some sunglasses for some extra “COOL FACTOR!” All that’s left is to decide the puffle!

PlanetPuffle May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up as a Jester for the Medieval party because I like egging people and joking around! Another reason for being a Jester is because I mostly see Kings, Princesses and dragons roaming around.

katie609 May 18, 2018

i’m dressing up as a dragon princess!

Kathleen May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up as a dragon princess!

been879 May 18, 2018

Im dressing as a dragon that has always wanted to be a regular penguin. So he wears his nice dress watch and tie. But just to stand out even more; he wears the blue viking helmet.

Unicornperson May 18, 2018

I’m probably going to dress up as that Joan of arc using that chain mail and tabard.

Unicornking May 18, 2018

I’m probably going to dress up as that Joan of arc using that chain mail and tabard.

RockyPlaysCP May 18, 2018

I picked out three outfits to dress up at the Medieval Party: A Sorcerer, Knight and a Follower. I asked a lot of people and I ended up dressing as a knight! Knights are brave, determined and strong fighters, like me when I do Taekwondo!

phantomxglk May 18, 2018

I Will Dressing as Half Dragon and a knight even scorn would like it if you could defeat knights.

Josh E C May 18, 2018

im dressing up as a Knight Dragon!!!!

ALFABOT2000 May 18, 2018

I’m gonna be a knight because knights are cool and heroic!

Ella U May 18, 2018

This year, I will be dressing as a queen. Ever since I was little, I always dreamed of being royalty and loved the idea of being a quen. Because of CP Rewritten, my dreams are coming true!

cealyflower May 18, 2018

medieval isn’t my thing I like gray and modern but I love seeing others outfits!

Bond101YT May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up as a knight. That’s all folks! 😀

kangroo22 May 18, 2018

i am dressing up as me but as a SPOOOOOOOOOKY SCARY AND EVEN MORE SPOOOOOOKY DRAGON OOOOOOOOOOOO HOW SCARY

lego979 May 18, 2018

I am dressing up as a golden knight with a very cool crazy horse and my shield will be always there.

patee1 May 18, 2018

a camera man … I DONT HAVE COINS

Zenner522 May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up as a queen. Nobody ever suspects the queen…

Zenner522 May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up a queen. Nobody ever suspects the queen…

sim145 May 18, 2018

They Medieval Party outfits are always a favorite of mine.They never fail to impress.
Who am I dressing up as? Well, these are the words I live by:
Always be yourself, unless you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon.

Blue Dust May 18, 2018

Altough there isn’t a wizard costume available this month, i will be wearing a wizard costume because wizards are so cool! Imagine being able to use magic to make pizzas appear out of nowhere? how cool is that?!
Also, i’m always wearing a wizard hat anyways so i don’t even need to take it off! Neat.

BabyGirlHarp May 18, 2018

I am definitely dressing up as an princess! I just find the dresses are beautiful, and I love princesses!!!! So I find it a perfect style! I am so excited for the medieval party though it is FOR SURE my favorite party!

Aleksio567 May 18, 2018

Ooohhh, this is obvious for me. A dragon, of course! You can do some many stuff and games with it, like breathing fire (in my imagination)! The costume will sure go with some other medieval equipment; everyone would love to see a knight dragon fighting with other dragons!

Halopona May 18, 2018

My thoughts on the Penguin Style outfit are that…. ITS AMAZING! There is so much variety and the theme of course is very cool and fitting! I am personally dressed up as a Prince that is ready to embark on an adventure! With my royal robes, my shield and of course my trusty party hat! 😉

poseidon15 May 18, 2018

The Medieval Party has one of my favorite clothes, and I am very picky when it comes to outfits. This time I am dressing up as a Green Dragon who is quite dumb and just tries to fit with a normal penguin-being. He also tries to be very formal, by wearing a tie. Not helpful, but cool!

Matty1000 May 18, 2018

I’m dressing up as a king dragon

Roko Abc May 19, 2018

I will be dressing up a mix of medieval things!

Roko Abc May 22, 2018

I will be dressing up as a village jester with a brown Puffle and a royal robe!