What's New?

Reviewed by You: Favorite Instrument

By stu on June 15, 2018

Hi penguins,

Welcome to another Reviewed by You! Last week’s post was about what Penguins at Work job you like to do. As always, two penguins have been selected. The first chosen penguin, Peidovermei said:

“Being part of making a moment such as sharing a pizza with friends an special time, brings much joy! Cooking is a way of loving and flavors can bring enjoyable memories; I believe that the Pizza Job is part of a hole CP experience, bringing delicious smells to the Plaza and memories to the Island!”

Working in the Pizza Parlor is definitely a fun job, that’s for sure. It’s very memorable and a great place to make fresh memories, not to mention it’s very enjoyable. The other penguin, Static said:

“It’s a boring day and somewhere on the island an innocent penguin’s eyelids struggle to stay open. If nothing is done they will fall asleep and waste their day! Who or what can save the day? That’s right, coffee! And with quick thinking from a coffee shop employee, nobody has to fear tiredness again”

There’s nothing better than a nice coffee to keep you awake and cozy throughout the day, and who better to serve it than someone wearing a coffee apron? Thank you for all for sending all your reviews in, and congratulations to both of the two chosen penguins! 5,000 coins will be added to their accounts very soon.

If you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

This week, we want to know what your favorite instrument you like playing is. A guitar? A piano? Or even a tuba..? Let us know in the comments below!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

98 Comments

ColdSnow July 6, 2018

thanks

flapjackk June 23, 2018

Treble clef because i love how pretty musical notes look. I always have ever since I was little.

SpecialKK9 June 21, 2018

My favorite instrument is the Light Blue Keytar (If we are talking favorite instrument in CPR) I like it because it looks super cool and blue is my favorite color! 🙂

Cheetos8474 June 20, 2018

My favorite instrument is the piano. It sounds great, & if you master it, you can play all types of songs on a piano.

tony June 20, 2018

I play handbells, a percussion instrument. It’s very fun, and also very easy but can still make beautiful music! My school is the only one in my county that has a handbell program, which is pretty awesome!

Macarooons June 20, 2018

I have to say, my favourite instrument is the keyboard. It’s pretty similar to the piano, but a keyboard has multiple selections of sounds that are adapted from different instruments such as the guitar, flute, and even the piano itself! There are also interesting features you can experiment with!

Protoman June 20, 2018

My favorite instrument, you say? Definitely the keytar. I’ve got a soft spot for synths and all things 80s cheese, so you better believe I’ll be rocking a sweet, sweet keytar during Music Jam ’18!

imbillnye June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the Bassoon. It sound is unique and is very beautiful. It is also one of the hardest instruments to play , which makes it a very rewarding challenge! The bassoon can be played for all types of music and styles. You could hear it in a sad or happy song!

Underscrin12 June 18, 2018

I really like the Keytar on Club Penguin Rewritten. Not only it gives me 2017 Music Jam memories, it makes the same sound as a guitar, that it sounds amazing, at least, it’s a great instrument to me the Keytar!

R. Penguin June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the bass clarinet! Primarily because when I tell people what instrument I play they act surprised! “What is this instrument?” “Is it like a clarinet?” I love all the responses I get for learning and playing an instrument seemingly not well-known or very popular. It’s great!

Smolder101 June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the drums because I like the beat! I also like how they are easier to play than the other complicated instruments such as, clarinet, trombone, and other difficult instruments.

serwood June 18, 2018

the guitar

jfhhjkr June 18, 2018

I love the trumpert because I pla it all the time

Firesanti June 18, 2018

If you like rock, youll better like the blue bass. Is a good instrument, along with the red rock guitar, this instrument plays relaxing music and if you wear it, that means the rock is inside of you

TruMineYT June 18, 2018

I like the newest Keytar (light blue Keytar) so it is my favorite! For the 101 days of fun I would like to see a pin for summer called Ice Cream, as summer is very hot in some places. (where I live)

Buttlerr June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument to is the piano. Its sounds are calming and soothing and just take me away to another world. It can also be epic, fast-paced, and even sinister if you are good enough. It is perfect for any type of music. Anyone can enjoy the piano if they practice and learn what works best.

Stardust736 June 18, 2018

I love the tubas. They are my favorite instrument. I love performing songs to all the penguins waiting to see me perform live. I practice new tuba songs every week for the next show i perform in. My yellow puffle loves to write new songs for me to try out. That’s all i gotta say about them. Thanks.

Walruso191 June 18, 2018

I guess that some instruments are really fun with the music

AtomShot June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the cowbell! It is very easy to play and very small, what makes it unique!

pufulica June 18, 2018

i like quitar its a calm instrument and uyou can use it on different types of songs

Alex70982 June 18, 2018

I love playing the Piano! It’s very fun, you can play endless amounts of songs, and it’s easy to learn! (Kazoo is fun too)

Criller King June 18, 2018

Hi guys

Sparklmagyq June 18, 2018

I really love playing the piano, but I also play the guitar and ukulele! I really miss my piano and guitar, though… 🙁

LucasMigli June 18, 2018

I’m keen on guitar nowadays

Ozzymand June 18, 2018

Omg this is awesome!!! I cant wait to unlock all the new items !

Lily (Majestic23) June 18, 2018

I love the drums for sure! The guitar is amazing, but the fretboard is really hard to understand. Also, this has nothing to do with the instrument, but I’m wondering why you removed the grammar? I loved using the smiley face 🙂 rip.

BeenyTee June 18, 2018

I think we should have guitar or music note at the lighthouse!

pinky89756 June 18, 2018

my favorite instrument is the acoustic guitar its because its easy to learn the guitar and play it also its very easily available. Many people opt for playing guitar in real life too. My guitar in real life is like my friend.

Vin Venture June 18, 2018

I absolutely LOVE the guitar! I’m a big fan of rock and metal music, and hearing those sweet guitars do their thing is like candy for my ears! I also like to play the electric and acoustic guitars at the Lighthouse because it just sounds so nice to me.

Trevor892 June 18, 2018

my favorite has i want play is a saxaphone!

Blackout03 June 18, 2018

Keytar

Firesanti June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the blue bass, i always wear it because the rock is always inside of you

Trainflap June 18, 2018

My favorite instrument is the drumsticks, It’s just very fun to play them on the actually drumset in the lighthouse.

yolkimus June 17, 2018

I love to play the trombone! It may appear simple to play, but in reality there’s so much to learn, like positions, how to hold it, and how to master it.

JellyBeansAreOkay June 17, 2018

I like the piano because it’s really easy to play and I like the sound

UnknitBloom6 June 17, 2018

I have a personal favorite, and a bit of a backstory: I like playing the french horn, which only about 2,000 people can play in the world because of the amount of lung capacity needed. In my school, there is a challenge to see how long a person could play a F natural. I can play for 93 beats. 😀

jtrohman June 17, 2018

My favorite is the cowbell….really packs a punch. Leaves an impact on you once you hear it…you can never get the special “ding!” out of your head…Underappreciated, yet not underrated.The cowbell goes great with any genre of music. Pop? Of course. Country? A musical staple.

jay754 June 17, 2018

I LOVE PLAYING THE DRUMS even when i was only 2 or 3 i liked the drums i love to play them in real life and in the game i also want a drum set but all i have right now is one drum

IcyYogurt June 17, 2018

My favorite instrument is the oboe. Unfortunately it does not exist in the game. Aside from being the instrument I play in real life (by the way, it’s not easy to play), I love its unique and distinctive sound. I love melodies that contain the sound of the oboe. It makes me relax.

Lorelion June 17, 2018

My favorite instrument is the cello, it has a very nice and relaxing feel to it when played.

yougoodbro01 June 17, 2018

I like the flute, I know all the notes in real life

G2412 June 17, 2018

A guitar

Flipper9038 June 17, 2018

I like the guitar because there is so much variety of what you can play on a guitar. Also so many choices of what guitars look like too! It’s a truly awesome instrument!

Pufflelexy June 17, 2018

I like the piano, it’s very fun to play, and it can do an almost infinite amount if chords!

bemymate101 June 17, 2018

I think the guitar is the most fun instrument to play because it can be used in a lot of different types of songs like rock and country.

Parlydogs June 17, 2018

My favorite instrument has to be the Harmonica, when I play it, it calms me down.

I also have a harmonica, but it only play in the key of C and I can’t really make the notes bend (except the deepest one, middle C).

Sp1nnyb01 June 17, 2018

My favorite instrument is a trombone! Trombones go with classy, jazzy tunes, and can be heard pretty loudly, even outside the lighthouse! Trombones are also quite stylish, and fit for every occasion!

NoNameForMe June 16, 2018

Me favourite instrument must be the flute. I relay love the sound it makes and my teacher says i am rely good at it.

NoNameForMe June 16, 2018

Me favourite instrument must be the flute. I know it is not in the game but i jsut love playing her. Calms me down and me teacher says im relay good.

I can only play flutes that are played vertically.

progamer1234 June 16, 2018

dear CPR staff: i have one question: will you gonna reopen the VR room? i love that room. P.S: sorry for my bad english

yoyoo7 June 16, 2018

i love all instruments, but i play guitar in real life, and could transform most music i play on it to piano

Rafaelclopo June 16, 2018

keytar for the win

dillan172 June 16, 2018

my favourite instalment is the guitar because you can express yourself in many ways with it and some of favourite artists like ed sheeren plays the guitar.

metdark June 16, 2018

my favorite instrument is the violin, why? because the instrument has such a beautiful sound that once mastered can make everyone astonished and will let them understand someone sacrificed their time for showing their skills on a special instrument, its soft for jazz but hard for clasical music

snowyhat75 June 16, 2018

My favourite instrument is the green double necked guitar. It’s so cool and I love it. I use it all the time

Sockey June 16, 2018

I love the trumpet item in-game, a lighthouse band performance doesn’t sound the same without it!

Floff5 June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument has to be the piano because apart from the magical and mesmerizing sound it creates, I like to play it at the pizza parlor to entertain other penguins while they are eating. The atmosphere it creates is absolutely amazing!

Seiko June 16, 2018

I love guitars. I don’t play any instruments but they just appeal to me nevertheless. Also the saxophone–I’ve always wanted to lean how to play one. Suppose we can blame Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons for that one, haha.

pinky64pengi June 16, 2018

I Love the guitar, Cuz I can play anything I want on it!

Retrospectre June 16, 2018

My favourite instrument is also the piano. I’ve been playing for about 6 years so it’s been a big part of my life for a while!

Nandovshiki June 16, 2018

Amazing blog post, Lataus! I’m really loving the Reviewed By You posts and the way that the CPR staff can interact with us! 😀

Lataus June 16, 2018

Thanks!

Nandovshiki June 16, 2018

My favourite instrument is the Keytar! I really love to use this instrument and with the new blue one i’m really loving it because it matches with my outfit! I also like other instruments like piano, guitar and others but from all of them keytar is for sure my favourite because of its look! 😀

mr pgno June 16, 2018

I like the saxophone because it makes jazz music wich is my favourite.When I listen to it i feel better.Its like going back to the 20s and the 30s.

hi girl June 16, 2018

My favourite instrument is the piano because I play the piano in real life and also because I like the sound of it.
🙂

Broday June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument is definitely the violin because it has one of the most influential pitch and music than any other instruments that I can name out. Many people at my school also play the violin in which I have more people to practice with. Right now I am starting to become very good at it!

DenisCat June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument is the trumpet. It’s part of my favorite type of music, jazz, and it makes me relaxed and have the tune stuck on my head, very catchy indeed! I love how relaxing it always is.

NotreDame June 16, 2018

Not a fan of instruments but it would have to be a piano!

Grekkie June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument is the drum. Why? Well I’m glad you ask. The reason is I love the sound that it makes. The beats of the drum are always nice to hear and it goes well with the music too. Drums are important instruments because they are use for music most of the time.

XRaymondTraX June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument is is the keytar. It is similar in a guitar but it have piano notes. I like the blue because it won the community vote.
p.s.: I am a upcoming freshmen in high school. Wish me luck. 😉

Sp1nnyb01 June 16, 2018

My favorite instrument would have to be the tuba! It sounds quite funny, and can be used to goof off. Its also loud!

Talls2882 June 16, 2018

I really enjoy electric/normal guitars. The sound is very appealing to me. You strum strings and ,BOOM, you got a song! On top of all of that, I’m currently take guitar lessons. I’m only 2 weeks in ,and I will be 3 in weeks when I see the results of this. Really, to sum this up, guitars are awesome.

I can play the guitar too, and the ukulele! I’m pretty decent with it for someone that doesn’t often play it, but you can also use it for foley art!

Cupcake53 June 16, 2018

I like tubas a lot! Their sound is like sunshine to me. I also like how tubas are yellow. They are awesome to me and I would like to become a tuba player in high school or when I grow up.

Koopa1337 June 16, 2018

I don’t have a particular favorite instrument, I think they’re all pretty neat.

HeyItsPingu June 16, 2018

Tuba’s definitely my favorite instrument to play. Out of all the other instruments I find the tuba is the funnest to play and best to style yourself with. Whenever I can I like to bring together a large band of tubas and go jam out. If I could only pick 1 item to have on CPR, I’d pick the tuba.

LoneWolf1256 June 16, 2018

For as much as I like to play the drums, as I do in real life, I love the pizza parlor piano. I love getting out the drumsticks, but hiding them so it looks like I am playing it. it is so fun play and sing and form bands. I feel like doing it brings many people together and builds our community.

iichanelslay June 16, 2018

This might not count, but I love to sing! When I sing, I feel like all my worries just melt away. Sure, playing an instrument is great and all but no song is complete without Singing!

AleCP June 16, 2018

my favorite instrument is the tuba

Dunk1 June 15, 2018

My favourite instrument is the Saxophone because of Epic Sax Guy.

Raphael976 June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument in the Trumpet! I love just sitting back, relaxing, and playing the sweet sweet noise of the horn. The trumpet can be soooo relaxing that’s why I love it! It’s what Jazz needs to be Jazz. I’ve been playing the trumpet since I was 3 and am sure a pro at it. It’s a great tune.

8JKN4 June 15, 2018

My favourite instrument to play? The best instrument, perhaps? I can’t decide… which means, you guessed it – my favourite instrument is the One Man Band. All instruments are good, and when you can combine them all into one huge penguin music machine, that’s when we’re having a party, my friends!

Kellyman7 June 15, 2018

I the Bass, I think its really cool and underrated. And it reminds me of Darth Vader

JMW2002 June 15, 2018

Favourite instrument has to be the accordian. Such an unusual instrument but one of my favourite artists uses it (Weird Al). He’s sometimes seen as an outcast and strange and that’s how I feel most of the time. That’s why I love the accordian.

Closest I can play is a melodica, which is like a piano except your breath operates it.

BananaMoose June 15, 2018

My favourite instrument is the cowbell. I simply like it because I like the noise it makes and it’s a cowbell, how could you not like a cowbell?

Took A June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument is mayonnaise because it is fun to play and eat with!

little007 June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument is my mouth. I can sing a song, We’re no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of
You wouldn’t get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Thats enough

RickyReddy June 15, 2018

I love the trumpet! It is so upbeat. It just stands out the most! Its fun to play too as it gives you a really cool dance to do too!

J Joahna Jam June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument hands down is the trumpet because it has such a unique sound and is always fun to play with other penguins. Also, the trumpet is my favorite because it has the slightest bit of rarity to it because its not on the music catalog!

Woomitron June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument is the piano keyboard or just a regular piano. I just like the simplicity of it, just pushing keys to make one lovely sound. And with the keyboard, you can change it to sound like other instruments, or other sound effects. I just think that’s good enough for me.

SwarthyFlame June 17, 2018

It’s just called a keyboard, not a piano keyboard.

Halopona June 15, 2018

Anything loud n’ clear suits my personality! From a pair of maracas, all the way up to a big ol tuba! Anything that you can use to express yourself is great in my books! This is why I am looking forward to the Music Jam, we’ll all be able to showcase our cool tastes and character through music!

Luke4131 June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument is the piano. I know it’s kinda cliche but, something about it is just magic. Perhaps it’s just because of how much freedom it gives compared to the other instruments, being able to play so many different pieces and all sounding good.

Luigi Debird June 18, 2018

Oh, where can I find it?

SwarthyFlame June 15, 2018

My favorite instrument is the Trumpet! Mainly because I play the Trumpet in real life. #FirstChairBois