What's New?

Reviewed by You: Penguin Band

By stu on June 22, 2018

Hi penguins,

We hope you’re all enjoying the Music Jam, and as it’s Friday, it’s time for a new Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you what your favorite instrument was. We have now selected two penguin reviews starting with Talls2882, who said:

“I really enjoy electric/normal guitars. The sound is very appealing to me. You strum strings; BOOM, you got a song! On top of all of that, I’m currently take guitar lessons. I’m only 2 weeks in, and I will be 3 in weeks when I see the results of this. Really, to sum this up, guitars are awesome.”

It’s really awesome to hear that you also own and play a guitar in real life, and I agree! Guitars are such amazing instruments, in-game and real life. The other review comes from UnknitBloom6, who said:

“I have a personal favorite, and a bit of a backstory: I like playing the french horn, which only about 2,000 people can play in the world because of the amount of lung capacity needed. In my school, there is a challenge to see how long a person could play a F natural. I can play for 93 beats. 😀”

Wow! That’s pretty neat, I’m kinda jealous in a way. It’s really cool you can play that many beats on a french horn, the instrument itself interesting and the fact you can play is in no doubt amazing. Thank you for all your reviews, and congratulations to the winners! They will have 5,000 coins awarded to their accounts shortly.

Now, if you scroll down, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

This week, we want you to tell us who you think the best Penguin Band member is and why. Let us know what you think in the comments below. The two selected penguins will be given 5,000 coins each!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

55 Comments

MsNeRdY June 27, 2018

I personally think that Franky is the best out of all of the band members. Even though I have never met him before I know he sings very good
and he seems very nice. I love everyone in the band to be honest, but Franky just seemed like the one! He just has that style! LOL 😉

LoneWolf1256 June 25, 2018

G. Billy is the drummer right? well I think so. Blue is my favorite color of the four band members, and I play drums, so I have reasons to my choice. Of all the members, I want to meet him most.

Just A Pronk June 25, 2018

Petey K buh i love his glasses

Mario28037 June 25, 2018

The best band member would have to be Petey K. The accordion is such a unique instrument and he just absolutely jams out when he waddles around the island. Not to mention his fashion style is on point with those glasses!

:v June 25, 2018

will you gonna do another AMA?

Poppy Noppy June 24, 2018

G Billy is definitely the best penguin band member, drums are underrated and the band wouldn’t sound the same without him, he is super stylish and strong, he’s not the most social penguin, but he’s still great.
All the penguin band members are cool, but G Billy is the best band member in my opinion.

Cheetos8474 June 24, 2018

Of all of them, I’d have to say Petey K. He plays the accordion so well, & his glasses look really cool!

Broday June 24, 2018

The Penguin Band is my favorite mascot group in Club Penguin Rewritten, if I have to pick one that one best member would be Franky. I think Franky is the best member because he is the coolest out of the four penguin bands and also is caring for the penguin community out there like me!

Lovebacon56 June 24, 2018

WOAH LUNAX WOULD BE SO PROUD OF THIS GAL!!!

FRANKY FOR LIFE! OK NOW GIMME THE COINS STU! I THINK FRANKY June 24, 2018

BECAUSE HE JUST PLAYS THE GUITAR AT THE ICEBERG NONSTOP WITHOUT A REST… WAIT… ARE THEY ANAMATRONICS?! HOW DARE THEY! F R A N K Y!!!!!!!!!!

PlayStation9 June 24, 2018

franky because he plays my favorite instrument of the 4

PlayStation9 June 24, 2018

reviewed by you idea: parties

Melvin June 24, 2018

I like Billy the best. I don’t know why. I think it’s just because blue is my favorite color. 😀

PS9 June 24, 2018

petey k because he plays the blue electric guitar, a rare item

JackVictorc June 24, 2018

Franky is the best member as he had to overcome stage fright to perform in front of crowds of penguins which takes a lot of strength. As someone with stage fright I know how hard it is to perform in front of others and the fact that franky did makes him an inspiration for anyone wanting to perform.

JackVictorc June 24, 2018

I think franky is the best member as he had to overcome stage fright to perform in the band in front of crowds of penguins and that takes a lot of strength. As i am someone with stage fright i know how hard it would have been for Franky to overcome this and the fact he did makes him an inspiration.

BananaMoose June 24, 2018

All the band members are great in they’re own way, but if I had too choose my favourite I think it would be Petey K! He has a jokey attitude and he plays the accordion plus he likes pizza and coffee! I like his glasses too.

Lily (Majestic23) June 24, 2018

lol … can I choose DJ Maxx? Okay, but if it’ll be from a different range, its G Billy.

Eternitysc June 24, 2018

stompin bob…. he stomp and has nice glasses

Roko Abc June 23, 2018

I like Franky because he is cute, funny and the best guitar player and singer ever!

Troyella June 23, 2018

Franky has always been my favourite member! Not only can he play the guitar, but he also plays the piano too, just like I do! I even still remember meeting him on CP and talking to him before a crowd appeared around him. What great memories!

.Jimin. June 23, 2018

Honestly I think all the band members are my favorite, first of all, they wouldn’t be able to go solo without each other because their team is made of each one of them, even you! They work hard together to make sounds and rhythms that us penguins all enjoy during the fair, music jam, etc.. :)!

Harrypopins1 June 23, 2018

Sorry, that question is too weird for me!
A band means a team and a team means that everyone are special and cool in their own way!
When one of the missed – its not the same band we get used to love! Everybody are great! My favorite is everyone . <3

lego979 June 23, 2018

I think Franky because he was nice to me when i met him and he signed my red keytar!!!

Sp1nnyb01 June 23, 2018

I really like Petey K! He rocks the band with the guitar, and is a nice guy overall. I also like him because he has a nice look. Did you know that Petey K also played piano, the triangle, the kazoo (my favorite instrument), ukelele, and the accordian? Quite talented as well!

Fastn Fab June 23, 2018

It has to be Franky because the band would not be the same without him! He’s a really admirable penguin and a great singer and I had a blast meeting him a few months back 😀

Iboypenguin June 23, 2018

I like petey k because he like to be at the coffee shop and pizza parlor like me also clubby8911 for POTW

Smellyegg6 June 23, 2018

I really like Franky. It’s hard to say why, but he has quite a bit of personality (from the book) and whatnot, so he’s interesting. I really like all of them though.

Underscrin12 June 23, 2018

I really like them all, but if I had to choose one, it would be Franky. I got my BG from him at the one million celebration, and he played, interacted a lot with us. He plays the Acoustic Guitar aswell, my 2nd/3rd favorite instrument (with the first being the Keytar, and the 2nd/3rd the Maracas).

Juju0001 June 23, 2018

Franky is cool and I love him so much <3

sim145 June 23, 2018

I can’t pick one above the others. They’re a band. No single one of them would be the same without the others. They are all the best when they play together.

Iuvkthyung June 23, 2018

Hm… They’re all wonderful members but I think I’d have to pick Stompin’ Bob as my favourite! I think his passion for music is admirable and it’s an interesting fact that he writes most of Penguin Band’s songs! Also, his sunglasses look really cool on him. 😎

Cutpuke June 24, 2018

That’s cool for a opinion luvthyung!

Iuvkthyung June 28, 2018

Thanks, Cutpuke!

Perapin June 23, 2018

If I had to choose a favorite it would be G Billy! He knows how to make good pizza and plays some nice classic instruments (piano and drums).

Grekkie June 23, 2018

I think G Billy is the best Penguin Band member. Why? It’s because his really good at playing drums. The way he plays drums are amazing and cool. He also plays the flute which is also amazing. His a talented penguin and he inspires me a lot. He definitely deserves to be the best Penguin Band member.

Some1better June 23, 2018

petey K he is so cool he is so nice to me and he’s my favorite color yellow 🙂

Licorice5 June 23, 2018

Petey K, definitely. He was the very first mascot I met, way back in March 2017! I was really excited to meet him. Later, when I saw him at the Penguin Play Awards, he signed my accordion. I’m looking forward to meeting Petey K, and the rest of the Penguin Band, at the Music Jam!

AleCP June 23, 2018

best member is franky

TruMineYT June 23, 2018

I like G Billy, I don’t know why.

metdark June 23, 2018

i think its petey k because not only is he a green penguin (my favorite color) but he also knows how to play the accordion wich reminds me of my great grandpa who knew how to play it so well i would always ask him to play it again because it was that good

Loco300 June 22, 2018

Petey K is my favorite because he’s yellow like a lemon.

tang97lung June 22, 2018

G Billy because in my opinion he is the coolest!

Cutpuke June 22, 2018

I think all of them are the best,because,I can’t choose properly,I haven’t seen them before(Except for the robots)I mean if I’ve seen them on their accounts,I wouldn’t choose just one but,I’d choose all!The WHOLE ENTIRE BAND MEMBERS,because,why wouldn’t I?They’re all great no matter whose better!!!!

T. Mantis June 22, 2018

Franky is the best member because he was able to overcome his stage fright and perform his best.

Clubby8911 June 22, 2018

100% My most favorite Penguin Band member is Petey K. He was the first Penguin Band member that I met in March, during the 10k penguins party. Petey K gave me a postcard at that time and I talked to him a lot during the party. I have always seen him as a cool dude.

Cooll mon June 22, 2018

I would go with franky because he has the same name as one of my cousents

MaiIman June 22, 2018

Petey K has a cute, simple design that I feel stands out more compared to the rest of the band. Based on his description, he seems like a more laid back and goofy kind of lad which I think’s pretty cool! Also, the accordion is a lovely sounding instrument. Overall just a cool dude I’d hang out with.

Firesanti June 22, 2018

I like Stompin Bob because hes cool like a rockstar and hes very nice too

deaphe June 22, 2018

The best member is Stompin’ Bob, just because he always rocks at the stage! I also really like the violin, because it always gives a little extra to the music.

RickyReddy June 22, 2018

I like Petey K the most because he plays the accordion, and I love the accordion because it sounds really cool and it is just really cool as an instrument. I also like Petey K because he is just an average cool guy.

dillan172 June 22, 2018

tbh I cant choose a favourite as they all are unique. also there’s no I in team

Robertj15 June 22, 2018

I think the best member is g billy

Franky! He is cute. Even though he ignores me during parties.

Colton77777 June 22, 2018

Franky is my favourite Band Member cause he is always so nice to me and so many others when The Band comes to visit! Also I love his name!