What's New?

What’s Going On? #3 + QnA

By Stu on July 10, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

Let’s dive into some fun behind the scenes for you to see what we’ve been working on!

IN-GAME CONTENT

We always take pride in our content and are constantly working on new features to add. Over the past month, we’ve gathered up some amazing content for you all to enjoy, even taking in ideas straight from the community.

If you ever have any suggestions, please feel free to share via our Social Media pages.

Catalogs

We’ve released TWO new catalogs this week and it’s packed with so many goodies for you to enjoy. We’ve taken ideas, and suggestions from the fans of Club Penguin Rewritten and brought them all to life for YOU to experience. You also have a few igloo catalogs to look forward to that will be released on the 12th of July!

Catalog

Rockhopper

The popular captain is once again on his travels back to the island. If you waddle on over to the Beacon and use the telescope, you’ll be able to see the Migrator filled with exotic plants on his beloved ship … what does it mean?

101 Days of Fun

Feeling a little bored this Summer? Don’t worry, we have you covered with activities – 101 activities. And no, that wasn’t a typo, we’re filling the Summer up this year with a bunch of new activities EVERY single day until the end.

Not only that, but we’re giving away 1,001 coins for those that participate in any of the events that’s listed on the day of the Newspaper activity.

NOTE: An in-game staff member must see you doing these activities for the coin rewards. Please do not participate just for the coins, have fun out there!

Pizza Parlor Room Updated

If you enjoy pizza like myself, then you’ll be visiting the Pizza Parlor on the regular, and by now, you would’ve noticed a slight difference with the room. That’s because we’ve gone ahead and improved the lighting inside the room and more!

FUN FACT: Click on the plates for a tasty animation!

ADDITIONAL STUFF

Here’s some stuff you might’ve not noticed when checking out the island!

Extra Safe Chat Messages

That’s right! We’ve gone ahead and took in a suggested feature surrounding the Roleplay aspect of Club Penguin Rewritten. We always enjoy seeing users get involved in events around the Pizza Parlor, or even the Coffee Shop. To make things easier for you, we’ve gone ahead and made an entire new section dedicated just for that!

New Report System

The report system has always been a little complex to get used to, especially with different report reasons not making much sense on our game. We’ve gone ahead and improved that for you, we’ve introduced two categories when you report someone being “Chat” and “Player”. These two sections will allow you to successfully report someone correctly, making it easier for us to investigate the matter.

Technology, Technology!

We’ve been looking into new technology for our servers to reduce the amount of server reboots needed for the future.

New Animations

Ever wanted some extra animations for your penguin? We’ve got you covered.
During the Music Jam this year, we started fixing ALL of our animations on the island, meaning no more “Long Boi” and more “I <3 Heart Pizza!” animation.

ISSUES & FIXES

Sometimes bugs can happen, but we’re here to squish them. Here’s a list of issues that we’ve found and have fixed them, and also a list of a few issues that we’re aware of.

• Find Four sets would break when a user would leave the table mid-game and cause a forever playing game for users that decide to play on the same board, fixed.

• Card-Jitsu and Sled Race would give users a forever loading screen and refuse to play, fixed.

• Users would be auto-kicked after playing in certain areas, fixed.

• All animations are now fixed and fully working

Those are the fixes we’ve released on the island, now here are a couple of issues we are aware of and are actively looking into:

• We have been investigating a following issue related to the server ‘Blizzard’ and the several crashes occurring on said server. We have been investigating the issue for a few weeks and have been updating the game to figure out the issue and to hopefully patch it, once we have figured out a solid fix, we will keep you all updated.

• After completing a Find Four game, it’ll send you back to your previous location – Example: Ski Village.

• Puffle Stats will be looked into, after fix, this will allow you to successfully remove puffles depending upon false care.

• Negative coins after playing several mini-games.

• Card-Jitsu “Earn Your Belts” isn’t loading properly, will be fixed ASAP.

• “Mute All Sound” option is being looked into to save all your ears from the toot spam!

Those are only the few bugs and issues we’ve listed, a lot of our updates recently have been us improving our servers and keeping them up to speed for your enjoyment.

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS

The future is a magical place and very unpredictable, we try to make it more predictable with fun twists and turns for your excitement.

• YouTube videos will be coming back and becoming a regular thing. Please keep in mind our official YouTube channel is linked here. This includes party trailers, sneak peeks, and more!

• Mobile users, don’t think we’ve forgot about you! We’re working on fixing the website and making it more mobile-friendly.

• Not only are we improving the website for mobile users, we’ve also got a few plans to improve some things regarding the website.

Catalog

Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you all a full list of what’s to come to the island, but a LOT is happening behind the scenes and it’s truly exciting, I can’t wait to share with you our sneak peeks, for now it’s best to keep up-to-date with our social media pages and our What’s New blog!

DEVELOPMENT QnA

Ever wanted a question of yours asked by our Development team? Now it’s time to ask away!

Share your questions down in the comments section below! Unsure if we’ve replied? A staff member’s reply has a different shade of blue than a regular community member, check it out:

You can ask as much as you want, your question could be anything but please make sure that it is appropriate for it to be approved.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

400 Comments

CAMBAM826YT July 10, 2018

HI

Stu July 10, 2018

Hey there!

poseidon15 July 10, 2018

CPR is getting better and better each and every day. Thank you so much to the staff for working so hard on satisfying us! We love you! 😀 <3

Stu July 12, 2018

Thanks!

Luke4131 July 10, 2018

What is the fate of mountain expedition stamps?
And also will some newer games ever be added? (Smothie Smashie, Pufflescape)

Pizzarolls July 10, 2018

I always want Smoothie Smash to come to CPR? 🙂
Is it possible to add Smoothie Smash?

NameTaken123 July 10, 2018

Will Operation: Puffle come to CPRewritten?

Stu July 10, 2018

It’s not something we have planned currently, we do have plans to make some cool things happen regarding the EPF but currently that is under secret .. for now! What other parties would you like to see on Club Penguin Rewritten?

christien July 10, 2018

an custom party called “the pizza party”

TruMineYT July 11, 2018

Can we get Festival Of Flight this year? And if you are doing the fair, can Rookie be the mascot? Rookie has made one appearance this year in the Waddle On! party. And also for mobile, flash doesnt run so CPR is unplayable. It would be cool if you could fix that.

Fan44 July 22, 2018

@TruMineYTCancel you can install the puffin browser which has android or if you device is android 4.0 or older than you can install flash natively and use it in any browser.
hope this helped

Fan44 July 24, 2018

ment its on ios or android not it has android it has flash

TubaManCade July 12, 2018

Please tell me you guys are doing the two marvel events. Those were honestly my favorites.

Heyoyo10 July 12, 2018

I’d like to see a Penultimate Card-Jitsu party with all three elements! Classic shut down JUST as I finished the amulet. I would also like a decendants party (Although that’s roughly impossible) because Ben’s hair is the only hair in CP that looks the same as mine IRL.

AstroPolo July 12, 2018

Could we get Underwater Expedition? *-*

Poppy Noppy July 10, 2018

It’s awesome that the dev team are killing some bugs, these bugs have annoyed me for quite awhile and I’m glad to see that they are fixed / being looked into!

Stu July 10, 2018

They are indeed, we’re always working on fixing those pesky bugs!

RogerDan July 10, 2018

Can we, FOR ONCE, drop somewhere that isn’t Tilted Towers?

pretty plz thx

Thorn July 10, 2018

NO

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

do I have to do the dear aunt arctic, and from,(insert user name here) thing to get in the newspaper or no?

Stu July 11, 2018

You don’t have to input your username, we receive that either way!

Blackout03 July 10, 2018

Will there be a water party 2018?

christien July 10, 2018

fluffy pancakes or thick pancakes? seriously is the hockey jersey fixed when you sit down-right and right? (any color and any type of jersey)

Thorn July 10, 2018

Has to be fluffy! I haven’t heard of a bug with the jerseys but if there’s still a problem let us know and we’ll look into it for you.

AntiCrypts July 10, 2018

Amazing fixes and interesting content and hints for the next party on the island. I have only one question I have to ask is when a fix for the Puffles Bars will be fixed. I have noticed depending on the day and time some Puffles bars are different than others. When will this be fixed?

Thorn July 16, 2018

I don’t have a specific time for you but it’s something we really want to work on fixing!

BuggoIsHere July 10, 2018

I’ve always wondered, do you plan at anytime at all changing a few things about the game to be easier to tell colors for people who suffer from colorblindness? I’m colorblind and while it hasn’t majorly effected my experience, it has been pretty bad in some instances (Like the Staff comment example)

Stu July 11, 2018

We appreciate the feedback.
If I’m honest, I’ve never actually had any emails or comments about colour problems and of course, it’s always needed no matter what to support every person.

Now that I’ve received a comment about it, I’ll definitely look into some sort of an option or a help page of some sort, I’ll keep you updated.

PomPoko September 8, 2018

Soooo… Is there an update for colourblind people?

Yurble July 10, 2018

Hey CPR buddies!

I was just trying to comment something, but it was too long for the character limit… would you consider making it a little longer?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’re not too sure about that, but we appreciate the suggestion!

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Who made the DJ Maxx and Jet Pack Guy background and how? (What art you used and edited for the background)

Ciullo1 July 10, 2018

Staff Members, please tell me: What are you all having for dinner tonight? OR what did you have for dinner tonight?

Thorn July 16, 2018

I’ll get back to you

Jozochloe July 10, 2018

This was really informative, thank you so much for all of your hard work. I’m a very recent CPR player (three days!) but I’ve been a CP player for even longer (since 2010) I LOVE what you’ve done with the site and how you’ve brought it back to life. Keep it up team 🙂

Blackout03 July 10, 2018

Will the AS2 Gold Puffle ever happen and when will we get the grey puffle

ScienceFox July 10, 2018

The Pizza Parlor seems really nice! Next, it would be nice to update the other rooms like the Coffee Shop and the Dance Lounge. Also, when is Mancala coming to the island? It was like, my favorite games from original CP

Thorn July 10, 2018

Mancala hasn’t been a priority of ours as there isn’t a big demand for it but it’s on our todo list. What would you like to see changed or added to the Coffee Shop or Dance Lounge? I’d like to see more seating in the Coffee Shop personally.

Halopona July 11, 2018

Hmm I have a realistic suggestion for the Dance Lounge and an unrealistic suggestion for the Coffee Shop! For the Dance Lounge it would be cool if the room was a tad darker just like you did with the Pizza Parlour, this way there could be a cool lighting coming from the lamps and arcade machines!

Halopona July 11, 2018

For the Coffee Shop and here is a really unrealistic idea, but I saw a concept when the Coffee Shop was being created and it included a pool table, something like that would be amazing and it could maybe even be a multiplayer minigame! But I can imagine how difficult this would be to create!

Lolla Pop July 12, 2018

MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALAMANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! ! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA!

Brunotto July 13, 2018

yes.

Lovebacon56 July 12, 2018

You know you’d get stuck in the chairs tho 😤

Fan44 July 22, 2018

Can you put the newer lounge with the glass floor window and the hit the target game? as well as the game bits & bots

also have you ever played game day on the wii or the epf games for the ds

Smash July 10, 2018

The Cart Surfer update brought a level of competition to the game that we hadn’t really seen before. Will there be any more content like that in the future?

African July 10, 2018

You can literally speedrun Club Penguin. So this “level” of competition has been seen before.

Stu July 10, 2018

Personally, I’d like to head towards a more competitive feel with certain aspects of the game. Obviously with different opinions involved within the community, that’s always our number priority. But yes, personally, I’d like to see this happen with different mini-games and to keep it competitive.

Thestickman391 July 10, 2018

Club penguin speedrunning has been a thing for ages, we just need CPR to award medals or something to people first place on the leaderboards.

C0RNN July 12, 2018

getting first place in cart surfer already gives you a medal, my friend.

PuffleAE86 July 10, 2018

Are you prepared for the death of flash by moving to html5 or will you let CPR die in 2020 with flash?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’ve thought about HTML5 and where we want to go with it with Club Penguin Rewritten.
As you know, Club Penguin Rewritten is a huge and demanding game, the resources it uses is just an insane amount. HTML5 is of course always running through our minds, and we’re currently not sure where we want to head on with the game around 2020. Right now, we’re just focusing on our future content, we’ll always obviously keep everyone up-to-date with our development regarding Club Penguin Rewritten.

Rose8213 July 10, 2018

Hey staff! Is there an estimated time when the EPF will be up and running again? And also, do you guys have any ideas on bringing in the Tech and Stealth gear once the field ops and elite gear are back and working too?

Heart Saga July 10, 2018

I love the dedication the mods and staff give towards Club Penguin and the community itself. I wish you all the best 😃

Thorn July 10, 2018

Thank you! I hope to see you around the Island at some point 🙂

Nina July 10, 2018

What was the hardest thing to add to CPR? Or, what was the most challenging update to release?

Stu July 10, 2018

I’d say a lot of things.
Behind the scenes it can be extremely stressful for us, especially right before updating as a lot of things can easily go wrong with updates and we have to quickly figure out a way to solve an issue or a quicker way to push out the update if anything goes wrong, which 9/10 it does actually happen, even if it’s a small issue.

The most memorable “stressful” thing that I can remember was during our Snow Maze event on the island. We pushed out the update, but the maze itself was having issues with the directional arrows, they just weren’t working, so we started fixing the problem as the party was going on in-game, in a sense, real-time fixing an issue as thousands of penguins were logging on to see the mini-party. It was stressful, but insanely fun looking back at.

It’s always amazing to look back at our problems. Problem solving is fun.

Pinpin516 July 10, 2018

Hey Stu!
I have two questions.
1. What will happen when flash dies?
2. What will you do to AS3 parties?
Thanks, Pinpin

Thestickman391 July 10, 2018

Would you ever consider awarding in-game medals for penguins first place on a speed run website for CPR?

Stu July 10, 2018

It’s not something we’ve looked into, but that would be fun!

Pizzarolls July 10, 2018

I always wanted Smoothie Smash to come to CPR.
Can Smoothie Smash come to CPR?
BTW keep up a Good Work! 😀

Stu July 10, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion!

Blackout03 July 10, 2018

yes please

shelly July 11, 2018

Yess please add this game I was just asking this on twitter

Epic6Reborn July 10, 2018

Even after clearing my cache, restarting my PC and using different browsers, I am unable to connect to CP Rewritten. What should I do?

Stu July 10, 2018

Could you let me know what browser you are using, and what is actually showing when trying to connect? What part are you getting past, logging in, or server select?

I’m using Google Chrome. The message says “Unable to connect to the game, please try again later” with c0 in the corner of the message. It happens when I try to log in.

Stu July 10, 2018

Have you tried using Incognito mode, and also tried restarting your router?

Neither Incognito nor the router reboot worked.

Thorn July 16, 2018

It’s possible you have an anti-virus or firewall installed either on your computer or router that is blocking connections to the CPR servers, you might need to disable these to connect.

Shadow X July 10, 2018

Just wanted to ask if Field Ops will be back on the island again? I mean, the stamps are still there and they are impossible to obtain these days

Roko Abc July 10, 2018

Next stage play when?

Stu July 11, 2018

July 12th!

Roko Abc July 11, 2018

Which play is it?

Agentpman1 July 10, 2018

I’ve probably asked this before at some point, but do you guys plan of fixing the DJ3K game someday? It’s been around for a while, but it’s been kind of empty since it has no purpose at the moment. Will we ever be able to record our songs, and maybe even find a way to play them in our igloos?

Bagelman July 10, 2018

Will older parties such as the Water Party make a comeback with similar or exact items?

Stu July 10, 2018

That would be fun, I don’t believe a party such as that would make a full on replicate return. There’ll always be different items!

Lost Mitten July 10, 2018

What other things will the development team bring to CPR to make the community more engaged and interested?

By the way, I just want to thank the staff team for all of the hard work and new custom content. I love the direction in which CPR is heading, and I can’t wait for what the future holds for

Stu July 10, 2018

We have a lot of things planned regarding the community. Right now, we’re actively looking at user feedback and statistics for our updates and what we should add, what we think would be great for the island, but most importantly the community. Right now, I believe our ideal eye for the future is definitely a competitive aspect towards certain things. For now, I have to keep quiet about it, but it’s definitely exciting and fun.

Stevie July 10, 2018

Will there ever be an option to change your name? And also will old items be returning to future catalogs?

Stu July 10, 2018

We were actually talking about this behind the scenes, yesterday actually, we believe it would probably be best to add a name change option for those that have their usernames unapproved due to several reasons. Maybe an inappropriate username, etc. Similar to how original Club Penguin did it.

FactFridayFan July 10, 2018

Fact Friday Revival when boyo :triumph:

Stu July 10, 2018

If a lot of you penguins all want Fact Friday back, let me know and I’ll make it a return. (Fo’real this time.)

DomiDsLP July 11, 2018

Of course, stu, I want it back. And what about making our friend “Undefined” a mascot to remember that pesky CJ bug? 🙂

oh oof July 10, 2018

This is cool thx stu

Stu July 10, 2018

Yup, no problem!

Gunslinger July 10, 2018

Please fix the igloo UI, there’s the wall icon (painting) that goes to the furniture items, and the floor icon (rug) that goes to the wall items. Not to mention the fact the furniture icon (chair) doesn’t even work and clicking the puffle icon leads to the furniture. Step up the game, CPR.

Stu July 10, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We have been looking into improving the overhaul design of the igloo UI and of course puffles are being worked on, thank you for the feedback and bug report(s).

Thorn July 10, 2018

Thanks for letting us know about these bugs! Do you have any suggestions for what we could improve on for igloo makers?

Gunslinger July 11, 2018

If it’s possible, try something reminiscent of the modern igloo UI from Club Penguin. I feel it’s a lot more cleaner.

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Who made the Jet Pack Guy and/or the DJ Maxx backgrounds and how? (What artwork did they use and edit)

Stu July 10, 2018

I believe both Jet Pack Guy and DJ Maxx were created by our great in-game designer “Joee” 🙂

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Kool but do you know what artwork was used? (I’ve never seen that JPG artwork in the PSA missions) And a progress check on the EPF and PSA rebuild? (Will it come out soon)

Stu July 10, 2018

I’ll make sure to ask Joee himself and hopefully he’ll reply back to this comment. I sadly can’t give any information on the EPF and PSA rebuild, but it looks absolutely incredible.

yoyoo7 July 10, 2018

I have an idea, what about an training room near the dojo? It will serve to make ninja outfit and elemental armors have more dances, please think of it.

Stevie July 10, 2018

Is bringing back old catalog items in the future an idea?

Stu July 10, 2018

Yes, all catalog items will be making a return.

yoyoo7 July 10, 2018

Also what will happen after flash closes? Will you use unity?

Stu July 10, 2018

I don’t think we’ll be using unity, as that would be a completely different game if we ever do decide to do that.

yoyoo7 July 11, 2018

then what will happen? will the game close again?

yoyoo7 July 11, 2018

so what will happen? will the game close?

123mario12 July 10, 2018

If an account its inactive for 1 year (or 2) it gets deleted like in old CP?

Stu July 10, 2018

We have been looking into doing this, we do plan on removing inactive accounts in the long run, but we are not sure when, of course we will give everyone a heads up.

Rose8213 July 10, 2018

Another question, with the furniture categories, is there any way to fix the issue where some aren’t appearing in the right section, like the wall items in the floor section?

Thorn July 10, 2018

It’s an odd bug, don’t you think? I’ll make sure it’s looked into! Are there any other improvements you’d like to see be made?

Rose8213 July 11, 2018

Well, speaking of igloos, it would be really handy to have a “save igloo” feature. I’m not too sure if its a bit modern to have a feature like that, but it’ll help when changing your igloo from a dance, to a pool, to a restaurant, etc in just seconds!

Thorn July 11, 2018

I agree, that’d be a great feature to have.

Techwizard July 10, 2018

When will the EPF be complete? And will we see some new missions for the EPF?

Stevie July 10, 2018

Sorry I keep asking lots of questions HAHA but – If someones name is the one you want and they have been inactive over a certain (long) period of time – if name change does become available would we be able to take their name?

Thorn July 10, 2018

That’s not currently possible but we have considered freeing up the names of inactive accounts for the future.

Perapin July 10, 2018

Nice work CPR Team! I like the new Pizza Parlor and safe chat messages and all the other updates and fixes! 😀

It would be cool if you get a message saying that your comment needs to be moderated after you post a comment.

Thorn July 11, 2018

It seems the comment system confuses a people, definitely a change we need to look into. Awesome to hear you’re enjoying the small updates too 🙂

ScienceFox July 10, 2018

The new Pizza Parlor update looks neat! Do you plan on updating other rooms like the Coffee Shop and the Dance Lounge? And, what about custom party rooms?

Broday July 10, 2018

This is great to hear! I have a few questions… Will Mancala be fixed soon or in the next year? and Will there be some activities stamps and event stamps from the original Club Penguin return to this game like the coins for change one? Thanks!

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

will you add a comment thing to the blog like blank amount of comments and blank amount of replies?

Thorn July 10, 2018

That’s an interesting idea! I’m not sure if that’s currently planned but I know there’s a lot of changes coming for the website and community section soon.

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

also will we be able to edit comments if you make a mistake like misspelling a word?

Thorn July 11, 2018

That’s not currently a planned feature but if a mistake impacts the readability of the comment a moderator will edit it before approving. Is there anything else you’d like to see be added to the blog?

Penguinator July 10, 2018

What do you mean mobile friendly? Do you mean just users using flash-compatible browsers, or something bigger?

Thorn July 11, 2018

It applies only to the website itself, not the game. Currently, it’s difficult to read and interact with which is what we will be fixing.

coolboy23287 July 10, 2018

So i cant login through my cpr account before it was deleted and every time i login and wait for a while, it always say this message “Cannot connect to the game please try again later” i looked through everything through my computer and its all fine. Help. cpr username coolboy23287

Thorn July 11, 2018

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to login! Please email us at support@cprewritten.net so we can help or if you’ve already sent in an email, reply with your ticket ID so I can look into it for you.

Sam July 10, 2018

Hey,
I have one question about cpr. Would you consider bringing the element dojos from the original cp back? It was a really enjoyable way to earn more items and cosmetics (fire, water, air robes/suits etc.). If somehow this gets added I feel a lot of users would have fun, thanks.

Sushii-i July 11, 2018

Will any of the more basic home stuff come back to better igloos? (kitchens, coffee tables, the coat rack) I joined pretty recently so I missed my opportunity to buy them.

Static July 11, 2018

Do you have any plans for hosting any more igloo contests in the future, and if so what do you think the reward igloo would look like?

Thorn July 11, 2018

I’m not sure if I can tell you this so it’ll have to be our little secret. *leans in* We’ve actually been working on some technology behind-the-scenes to allow the team to manage igloo contests better in the future as they are incredibly time consuming but this should help so hopefully!

MaxPLSTTR July 11, 2018

Are you gotta make the other room look the lighting so higher

Are you gotta make sounds effect in-game

are you animated ui pop-up

Are you gotta remake the lighting so higher the minigames

Static July 11, 2018

When it comes to picking igloo music I always run into so many good songs, and it can be really difficult to choose between them. Do you think it would be possible to create a way to save a few songs to use at any time?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water, and Card-Jitsu Snow be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Grey Puffle be added

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will there be a way to get the stu jr green puffle?

Thorn July 11, 2018

I don’t think Stu would be very happy with people trying to take his puffle. When are we breaking into his igloo?

Blackout03 July 11, 2018

In 2 days at precisely 2pm AEST Time

TimegirlFTW July 11, 2018

LOL

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Grey Puffle be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Shadow be released?

Polaur July 12, 2018

Club penguin didnt even make card jitsu shadow so no

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Cheese be released

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Golden Puffle be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a rainbow puffle be released?

JustFlippers July 11, 2018

is the psa ever gonna come back?

Static July 11, 2018

Do you plan on adding unreleased CP content (like the server hopping feature, for example)? This is my last question for sure 😉

Thorn July 11, 2018

I don’t see a need for server hopping on CPR personally as people normally bunch onto one or two servers where the majority of your friends will already be but it’d look awesome hopping into that box and popping out into another server.

Static July 12, 2018

I think it would be so cool to see a custom item with that animation, maybe for next april fool!

Thorn July 14, 2018

remind me in a year

Waddles110 July 11, 2018

Quick question, which stamps have you guys recently fixed, and which stamps are you currently working on fixing?

BananaMoose July 11, 2018

If you ever run out of new 2005-2012 parties (Which is unlikely) will you use 2013-2017 parties instead?

Stu July 11, 2018

If we ever run out of parties, which I don’t see happening any time soon, we will most likely go the full custom route.

EllyCraftsYT July 11, 2018

I still have negative in my coins after minigames AND doing nothing. Then when i reload the page it changes to zero coins even if i had more than zero FIX PLEASSSEEEEE

Blue16245 July 11, 2018

Will the gold and rainbow puffles come back? Also is the grey puffle still a thing? On twitter i saw concepts for it and it would be amazing to see another new color puffle and not an animal lol.

TeaCupPengu July 11, 2018

So I have seen some penguins using inappropriate language, (not cursing) but I don’t know what category to put the report in.
Also, the Submit Fanart page on the blog doesn’t seem to be working.

A single plant July 11, 2018

No plans on making a client for pc? Using a browser is kinda lame

Stu July 11, 2018

We have thought about it but we removed it previously to stop a lot of clients manipulating the game.

Jaz July 11, 2018

Hi! When will the fire dojo and water dojo be released?

Grekkie July 11, 2018

Can you play Fortnite with me?

Stu July 11, 2018

If you can keep up with me, sure. I recently just played 13-hours straight, I don’t recommend this.

Grekkie July 12, 2018

I won’t mind playing 13 hours of Fortnite. Let’s go mate! Also, great job to you and the staff. You improve CPR a lot by making a lot of changes, creating cool events and etc. You guys are hard-working and the staff deserve something special from the community.

mojo July 11, 2018

It’s great to see the dedication from the staff, you guys work so professionally, it feels just like or even better than the original game! How do you guys manage it with a small team? Also do you guys have any plans for the discontinuing flash player in two years? Thanks for keeping the game alive!

Nanopenguin3 July 11, 2018

Can we have more classic parties such as camp penguin, penguin games, summer kickoff party or the submarine party please? Like the parties before 2008-2009. I always wanted to be in those parties but I couldn’t becuase I didnt knew anything about club penguin at that time. It would be a great idea!

Garnet1200 July 11, 2018

There’s this glitch I’ve noticed for a bit where if you go into a bunch of igloos, after a while the floor starts glitching out where it either doesn’t fill out the whole floor, starts flashing, or has a part of it out of place, and it causes the igloo to lag more. Has this been looked into?

YellowBear July 11, 2018

Is Card Jitsu Fire going to come to Club Penguin Rewritten soon?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yes! We’re currently developing it!

Unkown July 11, 2018

Uh, Hi! Is there a chance you will be able to bring back the bamboo Igloos Items sometime in the future?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yup, of course.

Unkown July 11, 2018

Sweet! Thanks!

Liby July 11, 2018

Hi! When ever I entered a crowded room, i get kicked off the server and a message pops up that says “Two connections detected. Please close the other tab” Any idea what this could mean? I Only run CPR on one tab, so I’m not too sure what this means

Stu July 11, 2018

Uh-Oh, this could mean many things.
Could you please try changing the password on the account you’re using, it seems that multiple penguins are connecting on the account.

Liby July 11, 2018

Thanks for the tip! This helped!

Stu July 11, 2018

Awesome, glad I helped!

Star July 11, 2018

When will the blonde flutterby come back?

Stu July 11, 2018

All items make a return at least one point! (Except party hats)

Vector6 July 11, 2018

Hi, how do I get my penguin’s name approved?

Stu July 11, 2018

Usernames are generally approved within 24-48 hours. However, it can take up to a week due to the thousands of penguins making new accounts each day.

Liby July 11, 2018

Do you guys plan on having the puffles health bars decrease? Just wondering because their health bar is always automatically full!

Stu July 11, 2018

Of course, it’s on our list!

Licorice5 July 11, 2018

So far, we’ve had improvements to Dance Contest, Ice Fishing, and Cart Surfer. Are you planning to add more to any other mini-games?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yup, we’re actually working on a few ideas behind the scenes!

DerpySquirrel July 11, 2018

Hello! Not sure if this has been messaged or this is the right place or so, but there seems to be a slight difference in speed for bots in System Defender. (they are slightly faster than what is seen on YouTube) Not sure if its a bug but a quick look into it would be great! 😛

Stu July 11, 2018

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll check them out!

DerpySquirrel July 13, 2018

OK, it IS a bug, but I don’t think it will be too hard to fix. You guys are amazing at keeping Club Penguin bug-free! Keep up the great work! (I’ll try to help as best I can through bug reports)

Innit July 11, 2018

I was wondering if it’s possible and if you have ever considered having the option of keeping all of the floorings that one has purchased for their igloo? I would like to buy a new igloo, but if I was to do so, I would lose my flooring, which rarely appears in the catalogue. Thanks!

Blackout03 July 11, 2018

Smoothie Smash in CPR please?

Andriasz July 11, 2018

I wanna know if “will you ever add the medallion to the dojo?” Or “can I get my old stuff back from the original club penguin? I had years of progress lost in an instant.”

ombre July 11, 2018

thank you, you guys are awesome for fixing these bugs! have you ever thought about adding a storyline or lore exclusive to CPR?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yes, especially with the EPF + PSA.

Stamp addict July 11, 2018

Have you ever thought about Hydro Hopper custom stamps?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’ve thought about adding stamps to a few games ever since our Dance Contest stamps, a lot of people loved them!

LoneWolf1256 July 11, 2018

Can we get a hydro hopper update? It is probably the most primitive game on CPR (Save for find four) and has almost never, if at all, been updated.

Soopax July 19, 2018

Pleeeeeaaaaase?

yellowzorua July 11, 2018

Hey I got a question and a suggestion
First is will you ever add the modern puffle system so you can. Walk them with a hand item being held and filling their needs in locations of the island and the backyard
Also I have a suggestion
It’s the outfits button to save and put on outfits quickly

Guyt2001 July 11, 2018

Can you please make fire water and snow dojo? Please?

Stu July 11, 2018

Ask and you shall receive!

yellowzorua July 11, 2018

Sorry for the second question but my puffles have full rest and fun bars but the health bars are low could this be because the puffle bowl and beds since they increase those stats in particular?

CoveCampfire July 11, 2018

Hi! I was wondering if Puffle Escape would be coming back.
And Truly, You guys are the best. Thank you so much!!!

Viking Helm July 11, 2018

I’ve always wondered why you chose to remake Club Penguin rather than make an entirely new game, since its quite obvious you have the abilities. I understand the nostalgia factor, but even then that fades off after a while, and much like the old Club Penguin, things get a bit repetitive.

RealisticZ July 11, 2018

Stu Jr is our great mega puffle

RealisticZ July 11, 2018

Also, when is the ninja amulet coming?

Arius 1 July 11, 2018

Will the Everyday Phoning Facility, EPF HQ and PSA HQ be rebuilt/renovated in the foreseeable future?

Flyboy4 July 11, 2018

Do your friends/parents know about CPR in general? And do they know that you are developing it?

Stu July 11, 2018

I’ve actually not told anyone myself, I’m sure they’ll be supportive if I ever do decide to tell my friends and family.
However, I have seen a LOT of people I know and just in general play Club Penguin Rewritten in front of me, it was definitely overwhelming at first, but it also gives a cool vibe to the fact that you’re behind the scenes of this website and so many people know about it. (2.2M+ People to be exact!)

Dragonboy710 July 11, 2018

Will the Space Adventure Stage set Come back?
I’m kinda needing an item from that catalog for my outfit to be complete lol
Thanks!

am121 July 11, 2018

Will you ever add the stocking cap to the catalog again?

Stu July 11, 2018

All items make a return 🙂

Pingu25430 July 11, 2018

Are you still planning to do a new EPF room, a new surfboard, a Card Jitsu leaderboard, a grey puffle and Card Jitsu Fire?

Torres126 July 11, 2018

Cool post! Just my question: it’s been many months since we’ve got new igloo flooring, is a change of igloo flooring planned? If so, will we see the return of the lawn/grass anytime soon?

pinky279 July 11, 2018

OMG MODS PLEASE ADD A MARIO PARTY IN SEPTEMBER

Yoboitaco July 13, 2018

NEEEEEVVVAAAAHHHHHH

Halopona July 11, 2018

Whats 9+10? 🤔

Stu July 11, 2018

21?

Blackout03 July 11, 2018

NO, IT IS 19…

Lovebacon56 July 11, 2018

Suddenly I’m feeling a whole lot better about my grades :weary:

Halpona July 12, 2018

REALPENNN1 July 11, 2018

IBuyPizza July 11, 2018

When will you add card jitsu fire and water?

Nandovshiki July 11, 2018

Are you guys thinking to improve more rooms besides Pizza Parlour? It would be awesome to see more improved rooms in the future! Awesome blog post tho! 😀

Please update this July 11, 2018

When is the amulet for card jitsu?

Jerno July 11, 2018

What about the Mancala mini game and the EPF and PSA HQ? Will it be fixed?

Bolt July 11, 2018

What about the droid attack on the wookies

USER : EllyCraftsYT EMAIL : elianamerritt@outlook.com July 11, 2018

I know you may have notified penguins you are aware of negative coins after mini-games, but its not just that. I was at my friends house coming in with about around 700 coins. I left with -6300 and reloaded and now I have 0 when before I had around 700. This happens ALL. THE. TIME! Please fix!!

Emma July 11, 2018

Are you guys going to bring back the EPF missions at some point?

MooForMoon July 11, 2018

Hey CPR!
I was wondering if we would get Card-Jitsu: Fire in the future. It doesn’t have to be soon, just wondering if it will ever come out.

Player523 July 11, 2018

The Ninja Hideout Amulet when?

Plum July 11, 2018

Are last years parties being repeated this year?

Thorn July 13, 2018

You’ll have to keep up with the newspaper to find out! I’m all for switching it up and having a Halloween party in August though.

Kamzei July 11, 2018

How long until EPF come back? Sorry if it has already been answered.

card game 36 July 11, 2018

Why did the ice rink go away?

Thorn July 13, 2018

It’s currently summer for the majority of players so it’s time to play some football!

mightyturtle July 11, 2018

do you like turtle’s? and will the other parts of card-jitsu (fire, water, and snow) come back to the game

RockyPlaysCP July 11, 2018

Man, I wanna thank you guys on the CPR Team for making this game experience even more enjoyable! 🙂

TimegirlFTW July 11, 2018

Can you guys please add the animal puffles {The cat, dog, deer, ect.} and the gold and rainbow puffles??
Could you also add O-Berry Mall??
And could you add Card Jitsu fire, water and ice??
Is Mission: Blackout coming back??
I know these are alot of questions ….

AK102 July 11, 2018

Are there any plans to relive the golden days of cp with field ops??

bigPOLAUR July 11, 2018

Are you working on the Fire dojo currently?

nagi123 July 11, 2018

Are you planning to throw a Summer Kickoff Party?

WAbadab July 11, 2018

Are you currently working on the puffle hotel?

Catic July 11, 2018

Could we get another Water party?

Doggo July 11, 2018

Long boi

avi12 July 11, 2018

1. When will CPR be fully developed in JavaScript?
2. Will you release a mobile version?
3. When will you switch to the latest version of Club Penguin before it shut down?
4. When will the Card Jitsu necklace be available?
5. What’s the size of the development team? What’s the average developer age?

MagicMrBacon July 11, 2018

Is it currently possible to flip the iceberg?

Thorn July 13, 2018

Let’s go try!

Pingu25430 July 11, 2018

Are you ever going to add a Card Jitsu leaderboard? I think the Cart Surfer one was a good idea, so it should make sense for a Card Jitsu one.

WHERES MY MANCALA July 11, 2018

When will Mancala be rereleased? I mean I don’t like it- I MEAN don’t play it, but I’m sure the community wants it back?

BlueBart July 11, 2018

How’s it feel knowing that CPR is quickly becoming one of the most played CP reboots?
(Also, if you don’t mind, is Perapin a mod or something? :p)

Thorn July 13, 2018

CPR was already the fastest growing and most active versions of original Club Penguin when I joined the team back in April 2017 but it’s still pretty insane to think about.
As for your second question, we have a handy blog post on how to know if a person is a moderator or not called How To Distinguish Moderators In-Game.
In this case however, Perapin is just a really well-known penguin who is often seen roleplaying in the Pizza Parlor.

ToastedHam July 11, 2018

When is the new dojo coming out?

BlueBart July 11, 2018

Hey, when every I try and click on the PSA phone in the player card, it wont open up the phone, I have to manually find it at the end of the inventory in the wards section, this has happened to a lot of people when they try and go to the PSA. It only sometimes works, though not much.

Fan44 July 22, 2018

what I do is close the color and clothes tab so it just shows the player and then it works try doing that

Suit76 July 11, 2018

Please make another April Fools Party in 2019 or at least give the Propeller Hats to everyone in April. I know i’m saying it very early, but it is because the Propeller Hats were my favorite items in the original CP and I would like so much to have them.
Sorry if my English is bad, i’m from Brazil

Ricky Robux July 11, 2018

Can you add the elemental ninjas to the game?

Greenclover4 July 11, 2018

I don’t know if this is a bug or something. But in Time Trial for Ice Fishing there’s a stamp. The stamp say to catch 20 fish for the Time Trial, twice I caught 20 fish. I’m not sure maybe I read the stamp wrong or something. But please check it out!

Thorn July 13, 2018

You have to catch 20 yellow fish, the grey ones do not count. This stamp confused me once too, you’re not alone.

Rabbid8 July 11, 2018

SO MUCH STUFF! 😀

GodGabo July 11, 2018

Are the epf field-ops coming back?

Mr Red1 July 11, 2018

Is there any prevision of when the Music Recorder will be available on DJ3K?

Trainflap July 11, 2018

Any news on the EPF HeadQuarters being finished?

BuddyReborn July 11, 2018

Hey CPR! I have a question, will CPR do what the original CP did and update to the modern rooms and start doing the newer parties eventually? Because I’ve always been a fan of the original rooms/parties and I love the fact that CPR has those instead of the newer ones Disney introduced.
Thanks!

YoboiTaco July 11, 2018

Thanks for fixing most of the glitches! I realy appreciate it!

Bean July 11, 2018

The puffles still don’t seem to lose any of their stats. Some puffles I don’t want but can’t get rid of because of that.

Also, I think you should add more classic items to the catalog. I personally don’t like the newer artstyle.

Bean, again July 11, 2018

Sorry for the second comment, but I would also like to see a way to bring the old skins back for the minigames. Ice Fishing looks nicer now, but you can’t get that nostalgic feel without the old skin. It’d be nice to have a setting to switch it back.

Hailsmo July 11, 2018

Will the backyard igloo ever come back?

8JKN4 July 11, 2018

1. Can I ask multiple questions in a row? Yes? Perfect! 2. Do you have plans for multiple igloos saved at the same time? I think I saw a tweet regarding that, but I don’t remember what it said.

slidey521 July 11, 2018

can we have a chicken nugget party?

Trevchris007 July 11, 2018

Here’s what I’d like to see: 1) The ability to befriend mascots. 2) A mixture of the old with the new to bring us games like CJF, CJW, and CJS. 3) Tourneys in C4,CJ, and other games. Most of all, keep being the great team you are. Thank you for all you do.

CPRules

adam July 11, 2018

hello im a club penguin fan and i really want to know where rockhopper is coming please come to blizzerd i will be happy my penguen name is adamthebest

Trevchris007 July 11, 2018

Is there any chance Rockhopper could bring Treasure Hunt with him for this historic party? If not, that is definitely a game I’d like to see in the future.

Fight the good fight.

CPRules

Aleksio567 July 11, 2018

What do you prefer: a rare Gold Viking Helmet or a good ol’ pirate cap?

ColdSnow July 11, 2018

Will you bring the heroes party?

Elddie July 11, 2018

Will multi-igloo come back (Like, having 3 igloos)?

Thorn July 13, 2018

It’s not something we have planned at the moment but definitely something we have looked into! Is there any way else you think we could improve igloos?

Elddie July 16, 2018

Maybe different backgrounds? Like “Update your igloo location!” or something

ColdSnow July 11, 2018

Thanks cpr,for bring the old memories

R.I.P. Adobe July 11, 2018

What will you do to keep the game running when Adobe Flash Player ends in 2020?

ebshortall July 11, 2018

How were you able to make Club Penguin Rewritten look exactly like the original Club Penguin?

progamer1234 July 11, 2018

what is the answer to life,universe and everything?

Dîncu July 11, 2018

I always wanted to see a game of chess in cp,idk if that is possible.If it is please consider adding it to the game:))

Machewy Gooey July 11, 2018

Have you ever had any thoughts about making brand new parties/takeovers? I know that this would take a lot of work, but it would be nice to have old parties mixed in with (very) occasional brand new ones.

nicememe10 July 11, 2018

Will you guys be making songs and stuff like the original did?

is PH on?

is leo real

Thorn July 14, 2018

Outlook not so good.

marquee July 11, 2018

will the amulet be added to card jitsu any time soon?

pingasopera July 12, 2018

can I make official art

Hogboss July 12, 2018

What about feature to see how many of a certain item you have already bought when buying items in the furniture catalog? For example, the pop-up could say something like this, “Would you like to buy Custom Furniture for 350 coins? You currently have 1000 coins and you already have (2) of this item”

ilovefree July 12, 2018

Dear stu,
I would like to make this game more child friendly. If your thinking, well this game is for 18 and under! PEOPLE SURE DON’T ACT LIKE IT. Its like a teenagers only game. this is my backup game for when animal jam shuts down, but i might not even play this if it doesnt get more child like

Thorn July 14, 2018

I’m really sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience on CPR, we strive to have a safe place for people of all ages but sometimes we fall short of that.
Improving the technology behind our filters is definitely something we’re wanting to do and I’ll keep you updated, in the meantime please report all players you find breaking our rules so a moderator can deal with them.

Fizzy28876 July 19, 2018

I have been experiencing the same thing!
I have been a player of the game for a while now and I’m always trying to help and make friends, but as you have said, everyone acts like they own the game and aren’t being fair to others. It’s full of teenage drama everywhere.

Funnymanmemesv1 July 12, 2018

Will Card Jitsu F/W/S be coming soon? My buddies and I fondly remember our experiences together trying to advance in the respective ninja fields, and we would like to see that happen again.

sadro25 July 12, 2018

Just a couple ideas ideas. Could your guys possibly make two player cart surfer or more two player any game in the future? Possibly have annual sledding or fishing competitions? Add another mini game? If you guys make more PSA missions I will cry and you would be the best!!! AHHHH!! LOL

Thorn July 13, 2018

Multiplayer cart surfer is something I’ve not heard before. How did you think it’d work? Split-screen 1 vs 1 or did you have something else in mind?

sadro25 July 15, 2018

It would be online multiplayer games. :P. With cart surfer it could be see who could get the most points then the other player or who can survive longer then the other . Make a cart surfer survival mode? LOL

A penguin July 12, 2018

If you ever start messing around with making more custom mini games do you think you can increase the amount of coins earned? I feel like there is a bit of unbalance between the coins earned, example cart surfer and pizzatron.

Stu July 12, 2018

We appreciate the feedback, and I’ll definitely pass on the suggestion with the rest of the team.

General Veers July 12, 2018

When are you going to add the Fire dojo, Water dojo, and Ice dojo for cardjitsu?

Noisemaster July 12, 2018

Is there a way to offer support to the CP Rewritten team? I’d love to work on the game myself, but sadly I have no programming experience.

Garnet1200 July 12, 2018

So there’s this glitch I’ve noticed for a while where after you go into multiple igloos, the flooring will do stuff like start to flash, not fill up the floor all the way, or have a part that’s out of place/out of line, plus it also causes the igloo to lag when it happens. Has this been looked into?

Thorn July 14, 2018

I’ve heard of floors being glitchy but I haven’t experienced it, I’ll make sure it’s looked into 🙂

DespicableMe July 12, 2018

I love how Club Penguin Rewritten keeps growing and growing each and every day A big thanks to you all and Stu for making it safer to go on
And im looking forward to see what the future holds for CPR

Heyoyo10 July 12, 2018

Will CPR ever get to the same stage as March 2017 CP? And where to from there? Do you think you’ll be updating the game any further than CP Classic? I’ve always wanted the mall to have the stage inside. And what about Puffles? We were going to get the best puffle party ever when it shut down ;_;

Soopax July 12, 2018

I’ve noticed the music doesn’t play in the Ski Lodge and Lodge Attic. Is that a bug?

Stu July 12, 2018

There’s never been music there, but it would be cool to add some music in that room, maybe more relaxation vibes.

Soopax July 12, 2018

Huh? I’m sure there was music playing in the Ski Lodge (when Club Penguin shut down), and remember it used to play in Rewritten too for a while but doesn’t anymore. Look it up

DomiDsLP July 13, 2018

Stu, there was music in those rooms before CPR closed.

Dirk July 12, 2018

Have you ever considered adding a daily log-in incentive? Or perhaps a minigame that can be played once a day? I think it would cause more people to be engaged on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Stu July 12, 2018

We have, yes, but the daily login rewards would be for certain parties, and not a regular thing. Similar to how we did it with our Christmas calendar.

MR.POTATO July 12, 2018

Where is the puffle hotel?!!

poepe10 July 12, 2018

It’s not coming, its new era.

Fan44 July 16, 2018

I am not a mod but I hope I can answer your question club penguin got the hotel back in gen three when all the textures got updated and cpr is still in gen two (hence all the textures are all the old ones) in the future they might add it but now it would look out of place

CoveCampfire July 12, 2018

Hi!
I was just playing Jet pack Adventure and I lost on level 2. And I got -7 coins for that.
And once again thank you guys so much!!

Stu July 12, 2018

Thanks for the heads up, we’re aware of this problem and are actively looking into it.

Caveria July 12, 2018

The cart surfer is the lol.

rjob15 July 12, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water, and Card-Jitsu Snow be released?

Stu July 12, 2018

Yes, of course, there’s a lot planned for CJ in the near future!

Nandovshiki July 12, 2018

Will you guys do more rooms improvement like the Pizza Parlour? It would be really cool to see more improved rooms! Awesome blog post too!

Suit76 July 12, 2018

Will you release the ”Paint by Letters” book series in the book room sometime?

Hogboss July 12, 2018

What about afeature to see how many of a certain item you have already bought when buying items in the furniture catalog? For example, the pop-up could say something like this, “Would you like to buy Custom Furniture for 350 coins? You currently have 1000 coins and you already have (2) of this item”

Caveria July 12, 2018

we will have more Safe Chat Messages in future? hahaha

Thorn July 13, 2018

Possibly! What kind would you like to see?

Caveria July 13, 2018

i need more Activities messages there are my favourite!

MsNeRdY July 12, 2018

Im just saying that the Temple of Fruit party should really come to CPR! I wasn’t there for that party during 2012 but it sure looks fun!
Like, that party should really come back. Just a suggestion, thanks Club Penguin Rewritten team!

MsNeRdY July 12, 2018

I would definetly want Fact Friday back too!

MsNeRdY July 12, 2018

Um, so I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but whenever I post a comment here on the blog, I’m not able to see it. Is this a glitch or someting? BTW, sorry for so many comments from me LOL.

Thorn July 13, 2018

Your comment doesn’t appear until it has been approved by a staff member but we know it can be a little confusing and it’s something we’re working to improve on in the update.

MsNeRdY July 15, 2018

ok thank u very much

GGabo July 12, 2018

Are the epf field-ops coming back?

Bawk July 13, 2018

I Miss Long Arm Or Boi It Was Really Funny.

ilucky13 July 13, 2018

will the camping party ever return to CPR?

XRaymondTraX July 13, 2018

When Island Adventure Party gonna be launch?

clea July 13, 2018

I would love to see a Paradise Igloo Contest!!!!

Fizzy28876 July 13, 2018

I wonder if we’ll be able to collect the Card-Jitsu Amulet soon. I LOVE that item!

duly-ignored July 13, 2018

Hey!
I have many questions, but to start off that which has quite – uh, let’s say, latent – possibility of becoming an interrogation…
Does the team have specifically-dedicated artists working/volunteering for CPR, or do you instead rely solely on assets from the original game?

Thorn July 13, 2018

Cool question! Not many people may know about her or know what she has created but Cami is currently our only artist. I can’t list everything she has made for CPR but it ranges from stamp artwork to character playercards.

Second, and perhaps most important of my queries –
Any plans for hosting the game after Flash’s discontinuation in 2020? Flash alternative? Perhaps shifting from being browser-based (… and on that note, any plans for a mobile port)?

Thirdly – and my apologies for having so many questions –
Missions! Not to pry; but the original PSA missions (I’m talking Secret Of The Fur, Questions For A Crab…) were a key staple of ’05-2012 CP for many people (myself included). Any intentions to restore/re-incorporate these somehow?
Thanks!

theindiancat July 13, 2018

Can you answer this question?

Thorn July 13, 2018

maybe

This may seem niche/nit-picky, but do you think you could expand on the in-game chat to allow for [more] punctuation? Call me the ‘grammar police’, but I just can’t conceive why the limits (‘!’ and ‘?’ only) would exist. Is there, in fact, any existing reason for that?

Thorn July 13, 2018

There was once a point when it seemed necessary to keep people safe but our filters have changed quite a bit since then and I don’t believe it’s needed anymore so it’s likely they will be reintroduced at some point.

hanna July 13, 2018

You guys are awesome thank u so much for doing this ,u dont know how much happiness you are causing <3

EllyCraftsYT July 13, 2018

When will DJ3K Have a record feature? Theres none. 🙁

Brunotto July 13, 2018

Oh, oh, I LOVED the Prehistoric Party with all the dinosaurs. You haven’t been thinking of that one, have you? I would love if it came to CPR. But if it doesn’t, that’s alright.

Brunotto July 13, 2018

Dear CPR team,
I payed for the boat house, 4,300 coins, all of the money i had saved up, and the game glitched or something, because now I’m broke and don’t have the boat house. And if I try to buy it again, it says, “you already bought this house.” Please help!

Iboypenguin July 13, 2018

I have a couple questions/suggestions 1 the amulet is not in the secret room in the dojo 2 can you add the card jitsu mats in the martial arts catalog 3 can you add the blue propeller cap in the island adventure party 4 it would be cool for the penthouse igloo to come back. Btw STU IS BACK

tantein July 13, 2018

Hello CP team. thank you for reviving this game and everything you have done for it! My question is will there be any upcoming games coming up?

Stu July 16, 2018

Yes, we plan on working on a few mini-games to bring them back to life. However, I can not speak of them right now as they are still under development.

Koopa1337RW July 13, 2018

What are your favorite games to play on the island? Personally, I think Ice Fishing is pretty fun. My highscore there is 1176 Coins. (That’s with the bonus you get from having all stamps)

Stu July 16, 2018

My favourite game as of right now is definitely Cart Surfer, it’s always iconic and fun. I’m not that good at the other mini-games but I try my best to play them whenever I get the chance.

Kavoor1 July 14, 2018

Hey Moderators! We penguins love the parties, pins, plays, arcade, dance contests, pizzas and much more! Thank you for taking your time and making Club Penguin Rewritten even more exciting and fun! We love you all! ❤️
These updates are great! ☺️
– Kavoor1

Fizzy28876 July 14, 2018

Is it possible to earn coins and save tracks in DJ3K?

movinmumble July 14, 2018

I’m not sure if anybody has asked this, but will any of the parties be happening again?? ((Specifically Operation: Blackout, because I missed it :c )) I understand if the answer is no, I just thought I’d ask! 🙂

Stu July 16, 2018

A few parties will always make a return such as the Halloween Party, etc.

NotreDame July 14, 2018

Great work! What will happen if you run out for events to use in the future? Will you just go all custom?

Stu July 16, 2018

Yes, perhaps.

HappySheep July 15, 2018

Can you make a feature to rename a puffle? Thanks.

oof July 15, 2018

🙂 🙂

C0RNN July 16, 2018

Will there be any way for newer players to obtain extra Card-Jitsu cards?

Stu July 16, 2018

Yes, we plan on doing more code giveaways in the future.

Fan44 July 16, 2018

1.when is the EPF gonna be fixed
2. is it possible that you can make new parties/PSA missions
3. are you gonna make cpr HTML5 or in the future because flash is gonna close in 2020
4. are you gonna do Generation Three in the future (if you do don’t put in the mall it’s just useless)

Stu July 16, 2018

Hey!

1) EPF will be back up on their flippers soon. Keep an eye out on the What’s New blog for information regarding that.
2) It is possible, yes.
3) I can’t go into detail about that just yet – Sorry.
4) Who knows what the future could bring!

Fan44 July 16, 2018

also I ran out of spaces to say this but is there a reason to the text not allowing numbers because in safe chat you can say them
and also is it possible to make the text limit longer in chat

-Fan44

Fan44 July 16, 2018

sorry for all the questions but will you add paint by letters that was a really fun game and I want it back
also what happened to huntercpps videos on his channel there all gone?

shazaza July 16, 2018

will the snow/water/fire dojo be coming soon??

PM654 July 20, 2018

My puffles gonna go away in 5 minutes. My computer is broken, I’m low on cash…

Wilmar10 July 20, 2018

Pancakes or Waffles?

Thorn July 21, 2018

We talking thin pancakes? Thin pancakes if available or waffles if not.

Penguin24 July 20, 2018

At the moment, puffles don’t lose health, rest, or energy stats which makes it impossible for puffles to return to the wild. I was curious if you were currently working on an update which would include puffles stats to change?

Guess Who I Am July 21, 2018

LONG BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
XD

Fan44 July 22, 2018

where can I report bugs because in pizzatron 3000 I made 20 pizzas but it didn’t give me a stamp and when I placed the sauce down sometimes it would land where the cheese container is if you can fix this it would be great!

goom July 22, 2018

Wish you could make money from card jitsu! Even just a little

Blubbery Pie July 23, 2018

Hey!! Are the PSA missions going to come back? I joined club penguin rewritten too late and the HQ was already under construction. I just love the missions and want to know if there’s a comeback!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Andy July 24, 2018

Hello hello! I know this has probably been answered a million times, but I gotta ask, are all the parties/events/stuff gonna come out in chronological order starting from the dawn of the original CP? or is it just kinda skippin around on the timelines? Thanks!

itsjackhenry July 28, 2018

Hey CPR team! Do you have any plans to update card-jitsu and add the elements?

Cookee July 30, 2018

Hi CPR team! I wanted to ask you a question. In the future, do you plan on going further with the CPR exclusive features such as maybe brand new furniture items, new minigames, or even new places on the island? (It would be so cool to see a classic CP style take on the Skatepark tbh)

Jerno August 5, 2018

Hey fellas can you fix up the create penguin page? When I tried to make a penguin name with spaces it says penguin name not allowed. Can ya fix it for us please? Thanks

chris pratt August 8, 2018

Is epf working? I keep being told to report to the command room but I am still receiving the notification. Am I missing something?

BushMaster August 9, 2018

When will the amulet come out and when will fire come out

Karol7745 August 12, 2018

Hey, remember the fire, water and ice games in the Dojo? Could we have them in Club Penguin Rewritten please?

MsNeRdY August 12, 2018

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten team, I hope you consider this because I really want this to happen. May you please add more space for buddies?
I want 500 buddies like in CP because my list is full and other penguins keep sending me requests. I want to accept without deleting old buddies. Please, THX.

KoalaGuin456 August 16, 2018

How do you say or make your own comments to talk to your friends? Mail is way to expensive!

AlicaneKinra August 21, 2018

My friends list is still set as Undefined and I am unable to see my friends list or add one but people can send friend requests me and they see me on their friends list. Please fix, user: AlicaneKinra

seba067 October 14, 2018

My buddy list also says undefined. I need help my user is seba067

Shaidas August 24, 2018

Idk if this has ever been asked, but is there ever going to be Fire, Water, & Snow Dojos coming back?

ItsStitch August 30, 2018

Hello The Club Penguin Universe! I have A Super Important Question, I Know This Is Hard But In The Future Can U Add The Puffle Hotel Because I Remeber From Original Club Penguin They Had It! Thank Your Time And Have A Great Day! <3

eugh September 7, 2018

hey um so the puffle hotel was gen 3 club penguin and this club penguin isn’t gen 3 club penguin so just because it was in generation 3 of the old club penguin doesn’t mean it will be added here

ItsStitch August 30, 2018

I Love Club Penguin Rewritten Its SO FUN ever Since Yesterday I Started Playing Everyday <3 All Of The Staff And Devs Are Doing Great <3 <3 <3

Stu August 30, 2018

Thank you for the love and support!

ItsStitch August 31, 2018

If Any Of The Devs Could Answer, What Puffle Is Your Favorite <3 Mine Is Orange!

Stu September 2, 2018

Mine is blue!

fluffynom September 4, 2018

When will the field op missions come back?

I dunno September 4, 2018

Does anyone know why I can’t play? Like, when I click play now it takes me to an empty page with an advertisement and one single button that says ‘log off’

not SamHooves at all September 7, 2018

Hey! Can I get an estimation on when the EPF Rebuild will end? I’ve been waiting forever for the place to not look… well… ruined.

propofbb September 10, 2018

When will the EPF be fully constructed and the fields ops will be available?

kaydedid3 September 26, 2018

when are u coming out with the puffle hotel?

Billzyco September 29, 2018

Will the Elements ever come back to Card Jitsu? I spent a lot of time becoming a ninja to discover that they aren’t there anymore

linaaa September 29, 2018

hey guys! i love ur game! just a question.ik u guys rewinded the game so its the good old days! but are u guys going to make it new at some point ?? add in the new updates like rainbow puffle hotel? and the puffle park? the skate bored? the golden puffle quest? rare puffles? the mall?all new stuff?

Shauna Fan October 13, 2018

I have a few things to say- Will the Fire and Water dojos ever come back, if so when, and why did you take them away? I would like it if you brought back the VR room, as I never got to see it, and maybe the Snow and Sports shop too, as long as you have BOTH EPF and PSA If you intro mall keep stage!

Shaidas October 14, 2018

Hi Staff! Just wanna say ya’ll are doin’ great. Gives me Nostalgia from the past all the back when I was in kindergarten T-T (around 8 yrs ago). Glad to see people like you are still caring about other’s childhoods :’)

Stu October 14, 2018

Thank you!

Delaney1217 October 19, 2018

Where is Field Ops?

nice guy October 21, 2018

hey just wondering when field ops is gonna make a come back :>

Nova November 14, 2018

I have a question, I’m dying to do field ops (returning player since ffxiv needs more patches) but before we were able to do and redo all the field ops missions as we wanted, will you guys maybe make that possible again and bring back the puffle park/hotel?♥

Stu November 14, 2018

The field ops will be coming back with a bang very soon, it takes a lot of work for us to do them especially with the changes being made. Keep an eye on the Club Penguin Times and What’s New Blog to have the first look at upcoming updates on the island.

Leave a Comment