What's New?

What’s Going On? #3 + QnA

By Stu on July 10, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

Let’s dive into some fun behind the scenes for you to see what we’ve been working on!

IN-GAME CONTENT

We always take pride in our content and are constantly working on new features to add. Over the past month, we’ve gathered up some amazing content for you all to enjoy, even taking in ideas straight from the community.

If you ever have any suggestions, please feel free to share via our Social Media pages.

Catalogs

We’ve released TWO new catalogs this week and it’s packed with so many goodies for you to enjoy. We’ve taken ideas, and suggestions from the fans of Club Penguin Rewritten and brought them all to life for YOU to experience. You also have a few igloo catalogs to look forward to that will be released on the 12th of July!

Catalog

Rockhopper

The popular captain is once again on his travels back to the island. If you waddle on over to the Beacon and use the telescope, you’ll be able to see the Migrator filled with exotic plants on his beloved ship … what does it mean?

101 Days of Fun

Feeling a little bored this Summer? Don’t worry, we have you covered with activities – 101 activities. And no, that wasn’t a typo, we’re filling the Summer up this year with a bunch of new activities EVERY single day until the end.

Not only that, but we’re giving away 1,001 coins for those that participate in any of the events that’s listed on the day of the Newspaper activity.

NOTE: An in-game staff member must see you doing these activities for the coin rewards. Please do not participate just for the coins, have fun out there!

Pizza Parlor Room Updated

If you enjoy pizza like myself, then you’ll be visiting the Pizza Parlor on the regular, and by now, you would’ve noticed a slight difference with the room. That’s because we’ve gone ahead and improved the lighting inside the room and more!

FUN FACT: Click on the plates for a tasty animation!

ADDITIONAL STUFF

Here’s some stuff you might’ve not noticed when checking out the island!

Extra Safe Chat Messages

That’s right! We’ve gone ahead and took in a suggested feature surrounding the Roleplay aspect of Club Penguin Rewritten. We always enjoy seeing users get involved in events around the Pizza Parlor, or even the Coffee Shop. To make things easier for you, we’ve gone ahead and made an entire new section dedicated just for that!

New Report System

The report system has always been a little complex to get used to, especially with different report reasons not making much sense on our game. We’ve gone ahead and improved that for you, we’ve introduced two categories when you report someone being “Chat” and “Player”. These two sections will allow you to successfully report someone correctly, making it easier for us to investigate the matter.

Technology, Technology!

We’ve been looking into new technology for our servers to reduce the amount of server reboots needed for the future.

New Animations

Ever wanted some extra animations for your penguin? We’ve got you covered.
During the Music Jam this year, we started fixing ALL of our animations on the island, meaning no more “Long Boi” and more “I <3 Heart Pizza!” animation.

ISSUES & FIXES

Sometimes bugs can happen, but we’re here to squish them. Here’s a list of issues that we’ve found and have fixed them, and also a list of a few issues that we’re aware of.

• Find Four sets would break when a user would leave the table mid-game and cause a forever playing game for users that decide to play on the same board, fixed.

• Card-Jitsu and Sled Race would give users a forever loading screen and refuse to play, fixed.

• Users would be auto-kicked after playing in certain areas, fixed.

• All animations are now fixed and fully working

Those are the fixes we’ve released on the island, now here are a couple of issues we are aware of and are actively looking into:

• We have been investigating a following issue related to the server ‘Blizzard’ and the several crashes occurring on said server. We have been investigating the issue for a few weeks and have been updating the game to figure out the issue and to hopefully patch it, once we have figured out a solid fix, we will keep you all updated.

• After completing a Find Four game, it’ll send you back to your previous location – Example: Ski Village.

• Puffle Stats will be looked into, after fix, this will allow you to successfully remove puffles depending upon false care.

• Negative coins after playing several mini-games.

• Card-Jitsu “Earn Your Belts” isn’t loading properly, will be fixed ASAP.

• “Mute All Sound” option is being looked into to save all your ears from the toot spam!

Those are only the few bugs and issues we’ve listed, a lot of our updates recently have been us improving our servers and keeping them up to speed for your enjoyment.

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS

The future is a magical place and very unpredictable, we try to make it more predictable with fun twists and turns for your excitement.

• YouTube videos will be coming back and becoming a regular thing. Please keep in mind our official YouTube channel is linked here. This includes party trailers, sneak peeks, and more!

• Mobile users, don’t think we’ve forgot about you! We’re working on fixing the website and making it more mobile-friendly.

• Not only are we improving the website for mobile users, we’ve also got a few plans to improve some things regarding the website.

Catalog

Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you all a full list of what’s to come to the island, but a LOT is happening behind the scenes and it’s truly exciting, I can’t wait to share with you our sneak peeks, for now it’s best to keep up-to-date with our social media pages and our What’s New blog!

DEVELOPMENT QnA

Ever wanted a question of yours asked by our Development team? Now it’s time to ask away!

Share your questions down in the comments section below! Unsure if we’ve replied? A staff member’s reply has a different shade of blue than a regular community member, check it out:

You can ask as much as you want, your question could be anything but please make sure that it is appropriate for it to be approved.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

191 Comments

CAMBAM826YT July 10, 2018

HI

Stu July 10, 2018

Hey there!

poseidon15 July 10, 2018

CPR is getting better and better each and every day. Thank you so much to the staff for working so hard on satisfying us! We love you! 😀 <3

Stu July 12, 2018

Thanks!

NameTaken123 July 10, 2018

Will Operation: Puffle come to CPRewritten?

Stu July 10, 2018

It’s not something we have planned currently, we do have plans to make some cool things happen regarding the EPF but currently that is under secret .. for now! What other parties would you like to see on Club Penguin Rewritten?

Poppy Noppy July 10, 2018

It’s awesome that the dev team are killing some bugs, these bugs have annoyed me for quite awhile and I’m glad to see that they are fixed / being looked into!

Stu July 10, 2018

They are indeed, we’re always working on fixing those pesky bugs!

RogerDan July 10, 2018

Can we, FOR ONCE, drop somewhere that isn’t Tilted Towers?

pretty plz thx

Thorn July 10, 2018

NO

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

do I have to do the dear aunt arctic, and from,(insert user name here) thing to get in the newspaper or no?

Stu July 11, 2018

You don’t have to input your username, we receive that either way!

christien July 10, 2018

fluffy pancakes or thick pancakes? seriously is the hockey jersey fixed when you sit down-right and right? (any color and any type of jersey)

Thorn July 10, 2018

Has to be fluffy! I haven’t heard of a bug with the jerseys but if there’s still a problem let us know and we’ll look into it for you.

BuggoIsHere July 10, 2018

I’ve always wondered, do you plan at anytime at all changing a few things about the game to be easier to tell colors for people who suffer from colorblindness? I’m colorblind and while it hasn’t majorly effected my experience, it has been pretty bad in some instances (Like the Staff comment example)

Stu July 11, 2018

We appreciate the feedback.
If I’m honest, I’ve never actually had any emails or comments about colour problems and of course, it’s always needed no matter what to support every person.

Now that I’ve received a comment about it, I’ll definitely look into some sort of an option or a help page of some sort, I’ll keep you updated.

Yurble July 10, 2018

Hey CPR buddies!

I was just trying to comment something, but it was too long for the character limit… would you consider making it a little longer?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’re not too sure about that, but we appreciate the suggestion!

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Who made the DJ Maxx and Jet Pack Guy background and how? (What art you used and edited for the background)

ScienceFox July 10, 2018

The Pizza Parlor seems really nice! Next, it would be nice to update the other rooms like the Coffee Shop and the Dance Lounge. Also, when is Mancala coming to the island? It was like, my favorite games from original CP

Thorn July 10, 2018

Mancala hasn’t been a priority of ours as there isn’t a big demand for it but it’s on our todo list. What would you like to see changed or added to the Coffee Shop or Dance Lounge? I’d like to see more seating in the Coffee Shop personally.

Lolla Pop July 12, 2018

MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALAMANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! ! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA! MANCALA!

Lovebacon56 July 12, 2018

You know you’d get stuck in the chairs tho 😤

Smash July 10, 2018

The Cart Surfer update brought a level of competition to the game that we hadn’t really seen before. Will there be any more content like that in the future?

African July 10, 2018

You can literally speedrun Club Penguin. So this “level” of competition has been seen before.

Stu July 10, 2018

Personally, I’d like to head towards a more competitive feel with certain aspects of the game. Obviously with different opinions involved within the community, that’s always our number priority. But yes, personally, I’d like to see this happen with different mini-games and to keep it competitive.

Thestickman391 July 10, 2018

Club penguin speedrunning has been a thing for ages, we just need CPR to award medals or something to people first place on the leaderboards.

C0RNN July 12, 2018

getting first place in cart surfer already gives you a medal, my friend.

PuffleAE86 July 10, 2018

Are you prepared for the death of flash by moving to html5 or will you let CPR die in 2020 with flash?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’ve thought about HTML5 and where we want to go with it with Club Penguin Rewritten.
As you know, Club Penguin Rewritten is a huge and demanding game, the resources it uses is just an insane amount. HTML5 is of course always running through our minds, and we’re currently not sure where we want to head on with the game around 2020. Right now, we’re just focusing on our future content, we’ll always obviously keep everyone up-to-date with our development regarding Club Penguin Rewritten.

Heart Saga July 10, 2018

I love the dedication the mods and staff give towards Club Penguin and the community itself. I wish you all the best 😃

Thorn July 10, 2018

Thank you! I hope to see you around the Island at some point 🙂

Nina July 10, 2018

What was the hardest thing to add to CPR? Or, what was the most challenging update to release?

Stu July 10, 2018

I’d say a lot of things.
Behind the scenes it can be extremely stressful for us, especially right before updating as a lot of things can easily go wrong with updates and we have to quickly figure out a way to solve an issue or a quicker way to push out the update if anything goes wrong, which 9/10 it does actually happen, even if it’s a small issue.

The most memorable “stressful” thing that I can remember was during our Snow Maze event on the island. We pushed out the update, but the maze itself was having issues with the directional arrows, they just weren’t working, so we started fixing the problem as the party was going on in-game, in a sense, real-time fixing an issue as thousands of penguins were logging on to see the mini-party. It was stressful, but insanely fun looking back at.

It’s always amazing to look back at our problems. Problem solving is fun.

Thestickman391 July 10, 2018

Would you ever consider awarding in-game medals for penguins first place on a speed run website for CPR?

Stu July 10, 2018

It’s not something we’ve looked into, but that would be fun!

Pizzarolls July 10, 2018

I always wanted Smoothie Smash to come to CPR.
Can Smoothie Smash come to CPR?
BTW keep up a Good Work! 😀

Stu July 10, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion!

Blackout03 July 10, 2018

yes please

shelly July 11, 2018

Yess please add this game I was just asking this on twitter

Epic6Reborn July 10, 2018

Even after clearing my cache, restarting my PC and using different browsers, I am unable to connect to CP Rewritten. What should I do?

Stu July 10, 2018

Could you let me know what browser you are using, and what is actually showing when trying to connect? What part are you getting past, logging in, or server select?

Epic6Reborn July 10, 2018

I’m using Google Chrome. The message says “Unable to connect to the game, please try again later” with c0 in the corner of the message. It happens when I try to log in.

Stu July 10, 2018

Have you tried using Incognito mode, and also tried restarting your router?

Roko Abc July 10, 2018

Next stage play when?

Stu July 11, 2018

July 12th!

Bagelman July 10, 2018

Will older parties such as the Water Party make a comeback with similar or exact items?

Stu July 10, 2018

That would be fun, I don’t believe a party such as that would make a full on replicate return. There’ll always be different items!

Lost Mitten July 10, 2018

What other things will the development team bring to CPR to make the community more engaged and interested?

By the way, I just want to thank the staff team for all of the hard work and new custom content. I love the direction in which CPR is heading, and I can’t wait for what the future holds for

Stu July 10, 2018

We have a lot of things planned regarding the community. Right now, we’re actively looking at user feedback and statistics for our updates and what we should add, what we think would be great for the island, but most importantly the community. Right now, I believe our ideal eye for the future is definitely a competitive aspect towards certain things. For now, I have to keep quiet about it, but it’s definitely exciting and fun.

Stevie July 10, 2018

Will there ever be an option to change your name? And also will old items be returning to future catalogs?

Stu July 10, 2018

We were actually talking about this behind the scenes, yesterday actually, we believe it would probably be best to add a name change option for those that have their usernames unapproved due to several reasons. Maybe an inappropriate username, etc. Similar to how original Club Penguin did it.

FactFridayFan July 10, 2018

Fact Friday Revival when boyo :triumph:

Stu July 10, 2018

If a lot of you penguins all want Fact Friday back, let me know and I’ll make it a return. (Fo’real this time.)

oh oof July 10, 2018

This is cool thx stu

Stu July 10, 2018

Yup, no problem!

Gunslinger July 10, 2018

Please fix the igloo UI, there’s the wall icon (painting) that goes to the furniture items, and the floor icon (rug) that goes to the wall items. Not to mention the fact the furniture icon (chair) doesn’t even work and clicking the puffle icon leads to the furniture. Step up the game, CPR.

Stu July 10, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We have been looking into improving the overhaul design of the igloo UI and of course puffles are being worked on, thank you for the feedback and bug report(s).

Thorn July 10, 2018

Thanks for letting us know about these bugs! Do you have any suggestions for what we could improve on for igloo makers?

Gunslinger July 11, 2018

If it’s possible, try something reminiscent of the modern igloo UI from Club Penguin. I feel it’s a lot more cleaner.

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Who made the Jet Pack Guy and/or the DJ Maxx backgrounds and how? (What artwork did they use and edit)

Stu July 10, 2018

I believe both Jet Pack Guy and DJ Maxx were created by our great in-game designer “Joee” 🙂

Bluestk July 10, 2018

Kool but do you know what artwork was used? (I’ve never seen that JPG artwork in the PSA missions) And a progress check on the EPF and PSA rebuild? (Will it come out soon)

Stu July 10, 2018

I’ll make sure to ask Joee himself and hopefully he’ll reply back to this comment. I sadly can’t give any information on the EPF and PSA rebuild, but it looks absolutely incredible.

Stevie July 10, 2018

Is bringing back old catalog items in the future an idea?

Stu July 10, 2018

Yes, all catalog items will be making a return.

yoyoo7 July 10, 2018

Also what will happen after flash closes? Will you use unity?

Stu July 10, 2018

I don’t think we’ll be using unity, as that would be a completely different game if we ever do decide to do that.

123mario12 July 10, 2018

If an account its inactive for 1 year (or 2) it gets deleted like in old CP?

Stu July 10, 2018

We have been looking into doing this, we do plan on removing inactive accounts in the long run, but we are not sure when, of course we will give everyone a heads up.

Rose8213 July 10, 2018

Another question, with the furniture categories, is there any way to fix the issue where some aren’t appearing in the right section, like the wall items in the floor section?

Thorn July 10, 2018

It’s an odd bug, don’t you think? I’ll make sure it’s looked into! Are there any other improvements you’d like to see be made?

Rose8213 July 11, 2018

Well, speaking of igloos, it would be really handy to have a “save igloo” feature. I’m not too sure if its a bit modern to have a feature like that, but it’ll help when changing your igloo from a dance, to a pool, to a restaurant, etc in just seconds!

Thorn July 11, 2018

I agree, that’d be a great feature to have.

Stevie July 10, 2018

Sorry I keep asking lots of questions HAHA but – If someones name is the one you want and they have been inactive over a certain (long) period of time – if name change does become available would we be able to take their name?

Thorn July 10, 2018

That’s not currently possible but we have considered freeing up the names of inactive accounts for the future.

Perapin July 10, 2018

Nice work CPR Team! I like the new Pizza Parlor and safe chat messages and all the other updates and fixes! 😀

It would be cool if you get a message saying that your comment needs to be moderated after you post a comment.

Thorn July 11, 2018

It seems the comment system confuses a people, definitely a change we need to look into. Awesome to hear you’re enjoying the small updates too 🙂

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

will you add a comment thing to the blog like blank amount of comments and blank amount of replies?

Thorn July 10, 2018

That’s an interesting idea! I’m not sure if that’s currently planned but I know there’s a lot of changes coming for the website and community section soon.

Cooll mon July 10, 2018

also will we be able to edit comments if you make a mistake like misspelling a word?

Thorn July 11, 2018

That’s not currently a planned feature but if a mistake impacts the readability of the comment a moderator will edit it before approving. Is there anything else you’d like to see be added to the blog?

Penguinator July 10, 2018

What do you mean mobile friendly? Do you mean just users using flash-compatible browsers, or something bigger?

Thorn July 11, 2018

It applies only to the website itself, not the game. Currently, it’s difficult to read and interact with which is what we will be fixing.

coolboy23287 July 10, 2018

So i cant login through my cpr account before it was deleted and every time i login and wait for a while, it always say this message “Cannot connect to the game please try again later” i looked through everything through my computer and its all fine. Help. cpr username coolboy23287

Thorn July 11, 2018

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to login! Please email us at support@cprewritten.net so we can help or if you’ve already sent in an email, reply with your ticket ID so I can look into it for you.

Static July 11, 2018

Do you have any plans for hosting any more igloo contests in the future, and if so what do you think the reward igloo would look like?

Thorn July 11, 2018

I’m not sure if I can tell you this so it’ll have to be our little secret. *leans in* We’ve actually been working on some technology behind-the-scenes to allow the team to manage igloo contests better in the future as they are incredibly time consuming but this should help so hopefully!

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water, and Card-Jitsu Snow be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Grey Puffle be added

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will there be a way to get the stu jr green puffle?

Thorn July 11, 2018

I don’t think Stu would be very happy with people trying to take his puffle. When are we breaking into his igloo?

Blackout03 July 11, 2018

In 2 days at precisely 2pm AEST Time

TimegirlFTW July 11, 2018

LOL

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Grey Puffle be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Shadow be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Cheese be released

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a Golden Puffle be released?

Wilmar10 July 11, 2018

Will a rainbow puffle be released?

Static July 11, 2018

Do you plan on adding unreleased CP content (like the server hopping feature, for example)? This is my last question for sure 😉

Thorn July 11, 2018

I don’t see a need for server hopping on CPR personally as people normally bunch onto one or two servers where the majority of your friends will already be but it’d look awesome hopping into that box and popping out into another server.

Static July 12, 2018

I think it would be so cool to see a custom item with that animation, maybe for next april fool!

Thorn July 14, 2018

remind me in a year

BananaMoose July 11, 2018

If you ever run out of new 2005-2012 parties (Which is unlikely) will you use 2013-2017 parties instead?

Stu July 11, 2018

If we ever run out of parties, which I don’t see happening any time soon, we will most likely go the full custom route.

A single plant July 11, 2018

No plans on making a client for pc? Using a browser is kinda lame

Stu July 11, 2018

We have thought about it but we removed it previously to stop a lot of clients manipulating the game.

Grekkie July 11, 2018

Can you play Fortnite with me?

Stu July 11, 2018

If you can keep up with me, sure. I recently just played 13-hours straight, I don’t recommend this.

Grekkie July 12, 2018

I won’t mind playing 13 hours of Fortnite. Let’s go mate! Also, great job to you and the staff. You improve CPR a lot by making a lot of changes, creating cool events and etc. You guys are hard-working and the staff deserve something special from the community.

YellowBear July 11, 2018

Is Card Jitsu Fire going to come to Club Penguin Rewritten soon?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yes! We’re currently developing it!

Unkown July 11, 2018

Uh, Hi! Is there a chance you will be able to bring back the bamboo Igloos Items sometime in the future?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yup, of course.

Unkown July 11, 2018

Sweet! Thanks!

Liby July 11, 2018

Hi! When ever I entered a crowded room, i get kicked off the server and a message pops up that says “Two connections detected. Please close the other tab” Any idea what this could mean? I Only run CPR on one tab, so I’m not too sure what this means

Stu July 11, 2018

Uh-Oh, this could mean many things.
Could you please try changing the password on the account you’re using, it seems that multiple penguins are connecting on the account.

Liby July 11, 2018

Thanks for the tip! This helped!

Stu July 11, 2018

Awesome, glad I helped!

Star July 11, 2018

When will the blonde flutterby come back?

Stu July 11, 2018

All items make a return at least one point! (Except party hats)

Vector6 July 11, 2018

Hi, how do I get my penguin’s name approved?

Stu July 11, 2018

Usernames are generally approved within 24-48 hours. However, it can take up to a week due to the thousands of penguins making new accounts each day.

Liby July 11, 2018

Do you guys plan on having the puffles health bars decrease? Just wondering because their health bar is always automatically full!

Stu July 11, 2018

Of course, it’s on our list!

Licorice5 July 11, 2018

So far, we’ve had improvements to Dance Contest, Ice Fishing, and Cart Surfer. Are you planning to add more to any other mini-games?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yup, we’re actually working on a few ideas behind the scenes!

DerpySquirrel July 11, 2018

Hello! Not sure if this has been messaged or this is the right place or so, but there seems to be a slight difference in speed for bots in System Defender. (they are slightly faster than what is seen on YouTube) Not sure if its a bug but a quick look into it would be great! 😛

Stu July 11, 2018

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll check them out!

Blackout03 July 11, 2018

Smoothie Smash in CPR please?

ombre July 11, 2018

thank you, you guys are awesome for fixing these bugs! have you ever thought about adding a storyline or lore exclusive to CPR?

Stu July 11, 2018

Yes, especially with the EPF + PSA.

Stamp addict July 11, 2018

Have you ever thought about Hydro Hopper custom stamps?

Stu July 11, 2018

We’ve thought about adding stamps to a few games ever since our Dance Contest stamps, a lot of people loved them!

Guyt2001 July 11, 2018

Can you please make fire water and snow dojo? Please?

Stu July 11, 2018

Ask and you shall receive!

RealisticZ July 11, 2018

Stu Jr is our great mega puffle

Flyboy4 July 11, 2018

Do your friends/parents know about CPR in general? And do they know that you are developing it?

Stu July 11, 2018

I’ve actually not told anyone myself, I’m sure they’ll be supportive if I ever do decide to tell my friends and family.
However, I have seen a LOT of people I know and just in general play Club Penguin Rewritten in front of me, it was definitely overwhelming at first, but it also gives a cool vibe to the fact that you’re behind the scenes of this website and so many people know about it. (2.2M+ People to be exact!)

am121 July 11, 2018

Will you ever add the stocking cap to the catalog again?

Stu July 11, 2018

All items make a return 🙂

pinky279 July 11, 2018

OMG MODS PLEASE ADD A MARIO PARTY IN SEPTEMBER

Halopona July 11, 2018

Whats 9+10? 🤔

Stu July 11, 2018

21?

Halpona July 12, 2018

REALPENNN1 July 11, 2018

Plum July 11, 2018

Are last years parties being repeated this year?

Thorn July 13, 2018

You’ll have to keep up with the newspaper to find out! I’m all for switching it up and having a Halloween party in August though.

card game 36 July 11, 2018

Why did the ice rink go away?

Thorn July 13, 2018

It’s currently summer for the majority of players so it’s time to play some football!

MagicMrBacon July 11, 2018

Is it currently possible to flip the iceberg?

Thorn July 13, 2018

Let’s go try!

BlueBart July 11, 2018

How’s it feel knowing that CPR is quickly becoming one of the most played CP reboots?
(Also, if you don’t mind, is Perapin a mod or something? :p)

Thorn July 13, 2018

CPR was already the fastest growing and most active versions of original Club Penguin when I joined the team back in April 2017 but it’s still pretty insane to think about.
As for your second question, we have a handy blog post on how to know if a person is a moderator or not called How To Distinguish Moderators In-Game.
In this case however, Perapin is just a really well-known penguin who is often seen roleplaying in the Pizza Parlor.

Greenclover4 July 11, 2018

I don’t know if this is a bug or something. But in Time Trial for Ice Fishing there’s a stamp. The stamp say to catch 20 fish for the Time Trial, twice I caught 20 fish. I’m not sure maybe I read the stamp wrong or something. But please check it out!

Thorn July 13, 2018

You have to catch 20 yellow fish, the grey ones do not count. This stamp confused me once too, you’re not alone.

Elddie July 11, 2018

Will multi-igloo come back (Like, having 3 igloos)?

Thorn July 13, 2018

It’s not something we have planned at the moment but definitely something we have looked into! Is there any way else you think we could improve igloos?

Lovebacon56 July 11, 2018

is leo real

Thorn July 14, 2018

Outlook not so good.

ilovefree July 12, 2018

Dear stu,
I would like to make this game more child friendly. If your thinking, well this game is for 18 and under! PEOPLE SURE DON’T ACT LIKE IT. Its like a teenagers only game. this is my backup game for when animal jam shuts down, but i might not even play this if it doesnt get more child like

Thorn July 14, 2018

I’m really sorry to hear you’ve had a bad experience on CPR, we strive to have a safe place for people of all ages but sometimes we fall short of that.
Improving the technology behind our filters is definitely something we’re wanting to do and I’ll keep you updated, in the meantime please report all players you find breaking our rules so a moderator can deal with them.

sadro25 July 12, 2018

Just a couple ideas ideas. Could your guys possibly make two player cart surfer or more two player any game in the future? Possibly have annual sledding or fishing competitions? Add another mini game? If you guys make more PSA missions I will cry and you would be the best!!! AHHHH!! LOL

Thorn July 13, 2018

Multiplayer cart surfer is something I’ve not heard before. How did you think it’d work? Split-screen 1 vs 1 or did you have something else in mind?

A penguin July 12, 2018

If you ever start messing around with making more custom mini games do you think you can increase the amount of coins earned? I feel like there is a bit of unbalance between the coins earned, example cart surfer and pizzatron.

Stu July 12, 2018

We appreciate the feedback, and I’ll definitely pass on the suggestion with the rest of the team.

General Veers July 12, 2018

When are you going to add the Fire dojo, Water dojo, and Ice dojo for cardjitsu?

Noisemaster July 12, 2018

Is there a way to offer support to the CP Rewritten team? I’d love to work on the game myself, but sadly I have no programming experience.

Garnet1200 July 12, 2018

So there’s this glitch I’ve noticed for a while where after you go into multiple igloos, the flooring will do stuff like start to flash, not fill up the floor all the way, or have a part that’s out of place/out of line, plus it also causes the igloo to lag when it happens. Has this been looked into?

Thorn July 14, 2018

I’ve heard of floors being glitchy but I haven’t experienced it, I’ll make sure it’s looked into 🙂

Soopax July 12, 2018

I’ve noticed the music doesn’t play in the Ski Lodge and Lodge Attic. Is that a bug?

Stu July 12, 2018

There’s never been music there, but it would be cool to add some music in that room, maybe more relaxation vibes.

Dirk July 12, 2018

Have you ever considered adding a daily log-in incentive? Or perhaps a minigame that can be played once a day? I think it would cause more people to be engaged on a daily basis. Just a thought.

Stu July 12, 2018

We have, yes, but the daily login rewards would be for certain parties, and not a regular thing. Similar to how we did it with our Christmas calendar.

MR.POTATO July 12, 2018

Where is the puffle hotel?!!

CoveCampfire July 12, 2018

Hi!
I was just playing Jet pack Adventure and I lost on level 2. And I got -7 coins for that.
And once again thank you guys so much!!

Stu July 12, 2018

Thanks for the heads up, we’re aware of this problem and are actively looking into it.

Caveria July 12, 2018

The cart surfer is the lol.

rjob15 July 12, 2018

Will Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water, and Card-Jitsu Snow be released?

Stu July 12, 2018

Yes, of course, there’s a lot planned for CJ in the near future!

Caveria July 12, 2018

we will have more Safe Chat Messages in future? hahaha

Thorn July 13, 2018

Possibly! What kind would you like to see?

Caveria July 13, 2018

i need more Activities messages there are my favourite!

MsNeRdY July 12, 2018

Um, so I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but whenever I post a comment here on the blog, I’m not able to see it. Is this a glitch or someting? BTW, sorry for so many comments from me LOL.

Thorn July 13, 2018

Your comment doesn’t appear until it has been approved by a staff member but we know it can be a little confusing and it’s something we’re working to improve on in the update.

duly-ignored July 13, 2018

Hey!
I have many questions, but to start off that which has quite – uh, let’s say, latent – possibility of becoming an interrogation…
Does the team have specifically-dedicated artists working/volunteering for CPR, or do you instead rely solely on assets from the original game?

Thorn July 13, 2018

Cool question! Not many people may know about her or know what she has created but Cami is currently our only artist. I can’t list everything she has made for CPR but it ranges from stamp artwork to character playercards.

theindiancat July 13, 2018

Can you answer this question?

Thorn July 13, 2018

maybe

duly-ignored July 13, 2018

This may seem niche/nit-picky, but do you think you could expand on the in-game chat to allow for [more] punctuation? Call me the ‘grammar police’, but I just can’t conceive why the limits (‘!’ and ‘?’ only) would exist. Is there, in fact, any existing reason for that?

Thorn July 13, 2018

There was once a point when it seemed necessary to keep people safe but our filters have changed quite a bit since then and I don’t believe it’s needed anymore so it’s likely they will be reintroduced at some point.

Leave a Comment