Let’s dive into some fun behind the scenes for you to see what we’ve been working on!
We always take pride in our content and are constantly working on new features to add. Over the past month, we’ve gathered up some amazing content for you all to enjoy, even taking in ideas straight from the community.
If you ever have any suggestions, please feel free to share via our Social Media pages.
We’ve released TWO new catalogs this week and it’s packed with so many goodies for you to enjoy. We’ve taken ideas, and suggestions from the fans of Club Penguin Rewritten and brought them all to life for YOU to experience. You also have a few igloo catalogs to look forward to that will be released on the 12th of July!
The popular captain is once again on his travels back to the island. If you waddle on over to the Beacon and use the telescope, you’ll be able to see the Migrator filled with exotic plants on his beloved ship … what does it mean?
101 Days of Fun
Feeling a little bored this Summer? Don’t worry, we have you covered with activities – 101 activities. And no, that wasn’t a typo, we’re filling the Summer up this year with a bunch of new activities EVERY single day until the end.
Not only that, but we’re giving away 1,001 coins for those that participate in any of the events that’s listed on the day of the Newspaper activity.
NOTE: An in-game staff member must see you doing these activities for the coin rewards. Please do not participate just for the coins, have fun out there!
Pizza Parlor Room Updated
If you enjoy pizza like myself, then you’ll be visiting the Pizza Parlor on the regular, and by now, you would’ve noticed a slight difference with the room. That’s because we’ve gone ahead and improved the lighting inside the room and more!
FUN FACT: Click on the plates for a tasty animation!
Here’s some stuff you might’ve not noticed when checking out the island!
Extra Safe Chat Messages
That’s right! We’ve gone ahead and took in a suggested feature surrounding the Roleplay aspect of Club Penguin Rewritten. We always enjoy seeing users get involved in events around the Pizza Parlor, or even the Coffee Shop. To make things easier for you, we’ve gone ahead and made an entire new section dedicated just for that!
New Report System
The report system has always been a little complex to get used to, especially with different report reasons not making much sense on our game. We’ve gone ahead and improved that for you, we’ve introduced two categories when you report someone being “Chat” and “Player”. These two sections will allow you to successfully report someone correctly, making it easier for us to investigate the matter.
We’ve been looking into new technology for our servers to reduce the amount of server reboots needed for the future.
Ever wanted some extra animations for your penguin? We’ve got you covered.
During the Music Jam this year, we started fixing ALL of our animations on the island, meaning no more “Long Boi” and more “I <3 Heart Pizza!” animation.
ISSUES & FIXES
Sometimes bugs can happen, but we’re here to squish them. Here’s a list of issues that we’ve found and have fixed them, and also a list of a few issues that we’re aware of.
• Find Four sets would break when a user would leave the table mid-game and cause a forever playing game for users that decide to play on the same board, fixed.
• Card-Jitsu and Sled Race would give users a forever loading screen and refuse to play, fixed.
• Users would be auto-kicked after playing in certain areas, fixed.
• All animations are now fixed and fully working
Those are the fixes we’ve released on the island, now here are a couple of issues we are aware of and are actively looking into:
• We have been investigating a following issue related to the server ‘Blizzard’ and the several crashes occurring on said server. We have been investigating the issue for a few weeks and have been updating the game to figure out the issue and to hopefully patch it, once we have figured out a solid fix, we will keep you all updated.
• After completing a Find Four game, it’ll send you back to your previous location – Example: Ski Village.
• Puffle Stats will be looked into, after fix, this will allow you to successfully remove puffles depending upon false care.
• Negative coins after playing several mini-games.
• Card-Jitsu “Earn Your Belts” isn’t loading properly, will be fixed ASAP.
• “Mute All Sound” option is being looked into to save all your ears from the toot spam!
Those are only the few bugs and issues we’ve listed, a lot of our updates recently have been us improving our servers and keeping them up to speed for your enjoyment.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
The future is a magical place and very unpredictable, we try to make it more predictable with fun twists and turns for your excitement.
• YouTube videos will be coming back and becoming a regular thing. Please keep in mind our official YouTube channel is linked here. This includes party trailers, sneak peeks, and more!
• Mobile users, don’t think we’ve forgot about you! We’re working on fixing the website and making it more mobile-friendly.
• Not only are we improving the website for mobile users, we’ve also got a few plans to improve some things regarding the website.
Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you all a full list of what’s to come to the island, but a LOT is happening behind the scenes and it’s truly exciting, I can’t wait to share with you our sneak peeks, for now it’s best to keep up-to-date with our social media pages and our What’s New blog!
Ever wanted a question of yours asked by our Development team? Now it’s time to ask away!
Share your questions down in the comments section below! Unsure if we’ve replied? A staff member’s reply has a different shade of blue than a regular community member, check it out:
You can ask as much as you want, your question could be anything but please make sure that it is appropriate for it to be approved.
Until then… Waddle on!
– Club Penguin Rewritten Team