What's New?

The Start of a Spooktacular Month

By Joee on October 1, 2018

Hi Penguins,

Some of you may know that October is my favourite month when it comes to Club Penguin Rewritten content, so that means there’s going to be a ton of new stuff this month! I can’t really tell you much about what’s coming up as that would spoil the surprise, but I can show you a small sneak peek of the upcoming October Penguin Style…

potw

What’s your favourite thing about October? I’d love to know in the comments below.

While you wait, why don’t you check out The Fair and maybe even try to reach the ticket goal on the global prize?
Remember, the new catalogue will arrive on October 4th!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

26 Comments

HappyHappyBu October 4, 2018

My favorite thing about october is getting to eat all the yummy candy! Especially chocolate, YUM. Im also very excited to see everyone in their unique costumes! I can’t wait to see what cool things the CPR staff has in mind for the halloween party!

Starlinezone October 3, 2018

I loved the Halloween parties from the original CP, full of wonder and mystery. Especially when it came to the 2012 party, which still holds a special space in my life 6 years later. 4th grade was cool like that. I hope you guys in the staff help make this a great year in CP/CPR/Rewritten-Times!

ylissan October 2, 2018

I can’t wait for the furniture catalog. I’d also like to participate in trick or treating, because last year I didn’t get to. So excited for spooky penguin fun!

Karate Joe. October 2, 2018

Best thing about October is my birthday! (Oct. 27th)
And Halloween of course!

RyanjcCPR October 2, 2018

-s place in 2010-ish, that might not be available, but I don’t know because I joined the original in 2015, when I was in Second Grade. (memories, xD)

RyanjcCPR October 2, 2018

I love Halloween! (except for the scary stuff ;p) But my favorite part is the Halloween parties on Club Penguin and of course…trick or treating! I love candy. I hope what you guys do is put the houses in the forts and be able to trick or treat, like in the original Club Penguin. But since CPR take

Shadow October 2, 2018

I really hope the trick or treat stamp gets fixed!

Ironbunny360 October 1, 2018

Im so excited!!!!! *squeals* (ᗒᗨᗕ)(ᗒᗨᗕ)(ᗒᗨᗕ)(ᗒᗨᗕ)(ᗒᗨᗕ) This will be my very first CPR Halloween! 🎃 I can’t wait to dress up and roleplay with my friends!❤️

PlayStation9 October 1, 2018

SUPER EXCITED FOR THE PARTY… but let me guess whats coming in 2019… superhero party? (non-marvel) underwater expedition? fashion show?

greeny870 October 1, 2018

i cant wait until the halloween party its my fav party in cpr and was my first party too

Cutpuke October 1, 2018

I can’t wait for more trick or treat areas and more ~spooky~ stuff popping out! I want to see Gary scaring us with his new time machine that takes us to a adventure where we have to save the island from the evil robot mascots!Hopefully there are more activities than last year!Have a nice day!💖😁☺💖

Cutpuke October 1, 2018

I can’t wait to see many new costumes waiting to be worn,I hope there is a maze or a haunting skit we could do all together&more trick or treating,Gary as a robot&much more festivity!I can’t wait to see everyone’s costumes as well as myself’s costume! Hopefully, the Halloween Party comes soon!💘😁💖

yoyoo7 October 1, 2018

i heard that acording to the sneek peeks, its gonna be themed around 2012 hallween party, which makes me hyped a lot to turn to a ghost👻

Arso Nist October 1, 2018

I, as a thin and white individual identify with skeletons so OF COURSE IM EXCITED! Halloween is my favorite time of the year because I listen to skeleton music and do skeleton things. There better be a skeleton costume in the catalog, or Im gonna be mad.

nanopenguin3 October 1, 2018

Halloween parties are always fun and spooky! I loved the candy hunt but it was a bit hard. I cant wait for this years and also the 13th anniversary party too! We cant forget about the anniversary party 🙂

Derourkl October 1, 2018

Oooh.. Now I am too excited! The Fair only started and now Halloween?! Oh calamari on toast, I am excited!

Luke4131 October 1, 2018

cant wait for the spooks of every size… last year had so much cool stuff, this month besides halloween will also have the 10th anniversary of portuguese language from CP so it’s even cooler!

hamsaa097 October 1, 2018

Halloween is gonna be my favorite update, I CAN’T WAIT!

Hume October 1, 2018

Can’t wait for the Halloween party, it was my first ever party in CPR and will always hold a special place in my heart as being one of the island’s best parties 😀 Looking forward to all the SPOOKS and FUN!! *cackles*

Jordomax1234 October 1, 2018

Love October but it comes second to December for me! Hope you guys can go all out and make December as festive as possible! Love the work

Potato777 October 1, 2018

Wow awesome my fav thing in October is the spookiest things and I like doing trick or treat also I like to see penguins wearing Halloween custom like a ghost dragons monster anything

Cutiejea October 1, 2018

FINALLY CANT WAIT TO DRESS UP AS A FAIRY

theindiancat October 1, 2018

My favourite about October is umm.. umm… is um… …… ummmmmmm…. is the catalog. I’m really excited for the catalog actually.

mr pgno October 1, 2018

YAY!

Hey Penguin3 October 1, 2018

YEET

Ryan October 1, 2018

I am so excited for Halloween this month! Last year was SPOOK-TACULAR and this year, you promised it will be even bigger, I literally cannot wait.
I hope the Haunted House will make a return! Who knows, maybe Gary will visit offering a new spooky background?