What's New?

Sneak Peeks for the Spooky Celebration

By Lataus on October 4, 2018

Hi Penguins,

We hope you’re excited, because we’ve got a whole bunch of new sneak peeks for this upcoming spooky month, and a bit of something else. Wonder what it could be? Well, we won’t hold you up any longer, take a look!

We’d love to hear your predictions. Feel free to leave a comment below.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

57 Comments

Dredge October 13, 2018

I hope that they can also incorporate the Dark Chamber. I was never able to experience that. I could’ve last year but my old account was hacked and banned forever. Then I had to wait till Christmas to make a new one. Then I missed Operation Blackout and the Christmas Party. I’ll just wait.

Dredge October 13, 2018

The new igloo catalog had Dare to Enter the Mansion? as a playable track. Which means the Haunted Mansion is back ya’ll!

blox October 10, 2018

is it the 2012 hallowen party, because that was my first party, yeah bois

Lorelion October 7, 2018

Though I highly doubt that it’s going to be the 2012 Halloween party. It’s probably going to be the 2011 party, where you hunt for ghosts and all that.

blox October 10, 2018

no the ghost hunt was the 2012 party

CatStar333 October 7, 2018

Halloween party! Probably some new problem to work out… In a really fun spooky way! Also, CPR anniversary!

AlphaLauren October 6, 2018

I think the middle one is the anniversary cake because the penguin right there looks like its putting frosting. At the first one looks like…… Halloween Party??? The last one is kinda creepy for me but its looks like thorns so SOMETHINGS going on! Also, i’m thinkin Halloween Party.

CPPS1 October 6, 2018

Can you return the rooms Dark Chamber, Haunted House Entrance, Haunted House, Monster Room, Dark Swamp, and Secret Laboratory for this year’s Halloween Party?

Lorelion October 6, 2018

I really hope that the Oswald mansion is coming back!

CPPS1 October 5, 2018

I think the third picture is the Dark Chamber from last year.

CPPS1 October 6, 2018

I hope they return the Dark Chamber, Dark Swamp, Haunted House Entrance, Haunted House, Monster Room and Secret Labatory from last year’s Halloween Party.

wetdog15 October 5, 2018

Awesome, I’m excited!

TopHatNinja October 5, 2018

I’m pretty sure that the third picture is a thorn maze.

Rusty47199 October 5, 2018

im excited about this :):) when is the party starting??

Pinky279 October 5, 2018

Sing in we love you Christmas tree”oh club penguin rewritten oh club penguin rewritten we love the way you play as we love oh club penguin rewritten “brings candle” “throws candle up we love this game it’s our child hood don’t shut it down please” catches candle” we love you”. That’s all of the song

Moonflower October 5, 2018

spookween is the best time of the year

Marcpixel October 5, 2018

Oh man, so many things comiiiiing!

Pinky279 October 5, 2018

This looks like spookier for meπŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜± “faints😲”

Coolie October 5, 2018

Can hardly wait. This is going to be my first Halloween party!

Poptartosus October 5, 2018

Look, I know this is not related to Halloween, but I have a question.
Do the book codes for Club Penguin Rewritten actually work properly? Because I want to get some coins!
Thanks! πŸ™‚

Superivy4 October 5, 2018

Cp anniversary cake, haunted puffles from the haunted puffle mansion.

ironbunny360 October 5, 2018

Looks a bit spooky and is that a cake?!? Is anyone also questioning the moths?

Waldodapro October 5, 2018

spooky dooky. also almost happy birthday CP

ChrisCPI October 4, 2018

Hey! Is this a bug or not? The Penguins At Work item for October 2018 doesn’t work. One of the items are there, but the other one isn’t. Is this a bug or are you trying to troll us?

Poptartosus October 5, 2018

The “Penguins At Work” item does work, but the team forgot to add a item, being the “Ghoul Detector 3000”.
I hope this helps everyone with this problem! πŸ™‚

Cheetos8474 October 4, 2018

13th Anniversary, LET’S GO!!!!!!!

Fuzzlina2 October 4, 2018

This is gonna be “spoopy.”

Iboypenguin October 4, 2018

I know what all of there are ; ]

dave October 4, 2018

im new so i am not sure what is happening.

C1UBP3GU1N October 4, 2018

I also bet my coins that the icebreg will tip

CU1BP3NGU1N October 4, 2018

I betting all of my coins that there will be something similar to luigi’s mansion for the event

Pinky279 October 4, 2018

Hey mr.πŸ¦€ Look at this

8JKN4 October 4, 2018

Wait, wait, waaaaaaaaaaiiiiit wait wait wait wait. What’s that I’m reading people say? Halloween Party of 2012’s incredible Haunted Mansion? GHOSTAMATRON INCLUDED?!… welp, that was my first Halloween party ever… huh. I guess I’m going to have a blast playing Club Penguin Rewritten this month.

Pinky279 October 4, 2018

πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·spooky day is coming up

Pinky279 October 4, 2018

My party’s happening again at four PST on Thursday in the game four PST pm oka y soπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠbye

Pinky279 October 4, 2018

What’s your favorite Halloween time last year mine is when I tricked a treat in cprewritten and someone said “you have no head” I’m using the same costume just with wings and dragon feat so bye!!!!!!!!!!

pinky279 October 4, 2018

guys i think im not doing the party bc if they dont fix the circus tent no party so this is pinky and this is my 3 favorite party bc 1st is penguin choice arwards 2nd is christmas 3 is hollaween tell me yours pls

ransier3324 October 4, 2018

3 spooky 5 me

HamilDog October 4, 2018

I think mabey… a aniverserie? Might be wrong. Or mabey an operation? *Like with Herbert*

Poptartosus October 4, 2018

Man, I wish there was a Thanos costume…

Because I can that on Halloween.
#ThanosCar

AlphaLauren October 4, 2018

IKR Thanos Car For Life!!

Greeny870 October 4, 2018

13 anniversary for of cp the Halloween party from 2012 and the haunted Mansion room the Halloween party 2012 and the graveyard from the Halloween party from 2012.i hope we can turn into ghosts

AlbertUtop007 October 4, 2018

I love spooky time!

Carosene October 4, 2018

That looks like the haunted house and a cake for the anniversary party! Btw, good job on getting the catalogs out guys πŸ™‚

Cambam826YT October 4, 2018

I see a Club Penguin Anniversary Soon!!!

BananaMoose October 4, 2018

Hmmmmm… it seems that ummm uhhhh the stars are coming to the halloween party?

Symba1321 October 4, 2018

Yay Halloween Party 2012 !!!
-> Which means Gariwald VIII !
-> Which means GHOST TRANSFORMATION !!!!!
I’m super excited :D, Halloween 2012 is my third party in the original CP and my favorite Halloween Party !

Superivy4 October 5, 2018

Wow!!!! I loved that party to. I started cp 2010-20111 year to like 2014 so all the old partys are the best ones

Actual-Trash October 5, 2018

Omg its been 6 years but i remeber it like it was 3

Starlinezone October 5, 2018

Agreed! It’s very nostalgic, and I feel like it’s part of why I like ghosts/mysterious beings. Or maybe that’s fandoms. I don’t know.

epicGUY October 25, 2018

Same, i’m SOOOO excited for the ghosts and stuff!

Sparklmagyq October 4, 2018

13th anniversary cake! Also, is the sky starry this year?

ChrisCPI October 4, 2018

Cake? CLUB PENGUIN 13 ANNIVERSARY! Even though CPI is closing, its up to the Club Penguin Rewritten community to keep the legacy alive!

DiaTigera October 4, 2018

I think it will be Haunted House. Cool.

Hume October 4, 2018

Looks like the Haunted Mansion is coming! πŸ˜‰ Super excited

Crescenzio October 4, 2018

A big cake for a big anniversary, he-hey.

Heart Saga October 4, 2018

2 Spooky 4 Me