What's New?

Featured Fashions #4

By Stu on October 11, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

Another celebration for this weeks Featured Fashions on the blog, let’s get right into some spooky clothing for your enjoyment!

potw

First up we have AaronT01, showing a more stylish outfit that is both ready for some ghost hunting, and checking out the internet at all times with his green laptop. You can never go wrong with checking out your social media’s as your catching those ghosts, right?

potw

And a secondary celebration goes to Psychology, who is supporting Club Penguin Rewritten by wearing an exclusive t-shirt which is no longer available, it’s a very stylish look and I’m loving the matching colors with the blue shoes and sleeves.

potw

Our last celebration goes to Walterbottle, first of all, let’s speak about that clever name. WALTER-Bottle, that’s genius and not to mention that you’re dressed up as possibly the best food on this planet which is pizza, who doesn’t love pizza, right? I’m loving this outfit as it’s suitable for both eating and just clothing.

Which outfit did you like? Personally, all of them look amazing and I hope you think so too, leave your thoughts down below, and good luck to the winners for receiving their 5,000 coin reward!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten

35 Comments

Snowhill October 11, 2018

Loved the Club Penguin T-shirt. Nice style, guys!

Stu October 11, 2018

Definitely!

cyber October 11, 2018

wow

Hume October 11, 2018

Very stylish everyone, congrats and well done!

Gucci Crab October 11, 2018

Congrats to everyone here! I hope I win next!

Stu October 12, 2018

Best of luck!

AaronT01 October 11, 2018

Never thought mine would be featured. Thanks so much!!!

Stu October 12, 2018

Congratulations!!

Carosene October 11, 2018

Congrats to those who got featured!! Love that third username!

Majestic23 October 11, 2018

AYYYYY, MA BOI PYSCHOOOO! congrats i forgive u even tho u claimed half of my byooteefool igloo & stole all my expensive pineapple and tuna — BUT ITS OK. CONGRATS!!!! <3 (and all the other beautiful penguins, too! good job! *claps flippers*) 😀

Stu October 11, 2018

They all deserve it, congratulations!

HamilDog October 11, 2018

Stu my puffles are mad! I bought so many long ago but… they keep postcarding me that they need food!!! And the puffle kibble is glitched for me too.I try to feed them the puffle kibble but it does not take my money and it does not feed them. So please…. HELP ME!!!!

-*Scared* HamilDog

Stu October 12, 2018

Hey Hamil,

We’re working on puffles as best as we can, we’re constantly improving the stats of them.
Keep an eye our What’s New blog to catch the latest news, and also our social media pages!

HamilDog October 12, 2018

Thank you… Let’s hope they don’t starve do to how I have no money. :I Also what happened to weird Stu?

-HamilDog

patee1 October 11, 2018

im going to the haloween party as a moth..

Birdsmoo October 12, 2018

im going as a cow lol

Dog Man October 11, 2018

clap clap

RyanjcCPR October 11, 2018

Aww. I wanted the CPR shirt. Someone who had the shirt told me that I had to donate to CPR to get it, but it is not available anymore. Oh well, congrats! I think I saw Walterbottle at the pizzarea. 😏🍕

Superivy4 October 11, 2018

Fancy choices! Lol. Congrats penguins!

Heart Saga October 11, 2018

Congrats Aaron, Psy, AND WalterBottle 🙂

greeny870 October 11, 2018

congrats penguins nothing else to say lol

Blue Dust October 11, 2018

Let’s be honest, WalterBottle is only here because of his good name. anyone can just buy that pizza costume and wear it.

Poptartosus October 11, 2018

Um, CPR team…

Why does it say your certificate info has expired?
It says it expired today (July 13th – October 11th, 2018)

Maybe you guys should check on that…
Thanks, Poptartosus

Stu October 12, 2018

We pushed out a fix for this!

rookie lover October 11, 2018

congrats i wonder what you will get with the coins you have 🙂

CPPS1 October 11, 2018

After Halloween Party 2018, update Pet Shop. After the rebuild, the Pet Shop has a major redesign for the new puffle store extension. After it was done, a large puffle house was added and took the place of the glass container and there are tubes running from the front door to Puffle Roundup door.

ironbunny360 October 11, 2018

Looking snazzy guys!

BananaMoose October 11, 2018

Congrats to the winners!

HamilDog October 11, 2018

Good fashion!!! Spend that money wisely… JK! Spend it on things you don’t need!!!! Also Stu your penguins unibrow could get you in one of these fashion things.Just saying.
-HamilDog

AlphaLauren October 11, 2018

Lol WalterBotltle

OriginalXsgh October 12, 2018

These are some great looks! I really love the simplicity of walterbottle’s look, just rocking the pizza costume by itself!

RebySky October 12, 2018

Congrats on getting featured guys!!! Gotta love that Club Penguin shirt! Simply WONDERFUL!

Naomi Campbell October 12, 2018

It was an icon party but there were no icons

pynk October 12, 2018

It was an icon party but there were no icons.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa October 13, 2018

Lol

Leave a Comment