What's New?

Featured Fashions #6

By Stu on November 7, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

The volcano is causing quite the stare around the island, creating fear over the unknown, but that doesn’t stop the costume ideas from flying in…

potw

First up we have Jack, showing off the first ever party hat on Club Penguin Rewritten, with a nice black hoodie and slipper combo to go with it. A very classic, but nostalgic look for some.

potw

And a secondary celebration goes to matszucc36, who is supporting Christmas relatively early, but who doesn’t like to be festive, right? They’re also supporting those that like to wear crocs in the cold weather rather than a pair of slippers.

potw

Our last celebration goes to Pacmanghost1, who is supporting their penguin in an all red fashion. Not only are they supporting their favourite colour, but they’ve also got the Club Penguin Rewritten Improve Project hard hat on with pride, which was very exclusive at the time. A very stylish look that gives off a vibe that red is perhaps their best colour to wear.

Which outfit did you like? Personally, all of them look amazing and I hope you think so too, leave your thoughts down below, and good luck to the winners for receiving their 5,000 coin reward!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten

19 Comments

BananaMoose November 7, 2018

Congrats to the winners!

epicGUY November 7, 2018

first

epicGUY November 7, 2018

cool outfits 🙂

greeny870 November 7, 2018

congrats and more congrats to jack

TheCakeSlice November 7, 2018

Congratulations to the winners!

Supersonic6 November 7, 2018

Congrats you 3 penguins!

Nate98 November 7, 2018

Jack, gotta love the nostalgic early years look.

P49284 – Pillow November 7, 2018

Very good choices chosen this week! I like them all equally!

Pacmanghost1 November 7, 2018

THAT’S ME!

pinky279 November 7, 2018

hey jack congrats jack matszucc3 and pacmanghost1 congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cya later pinky279 singing off “Drops mic”

thanosgod November 7, 2018

wdym by “the volcano is causing quite the stare around the island” aH

Panther111 November 7, 2018

Nice. A good Christmas theme is appreciated any time of the year.

KingPotato51 November 7, 2018

How do I send in my outfit?
Also, Congrats to the winners!

Jack November 7, 2018

Oh my god this is amazing. I’m so glad that I’m on featured fashions! Thank you <3

Tsiy2 November 7, 2018

I love Pacmanghost1’s outfit and Jacks stylish old items. I also have to give props to Matszucc36 for getting in the mood for Christmas

Tsiy2 November 7, 2018

I love Pacmanghost1 all red outfit and Jack unique old item outfit. I also love how Matszucc36 is rocking with the Christmas vibes.

LBPTiki54 November 8, 2018

They all looked great! But my personal favorite one was Pacmanghost11’s outfit 🙂

OriginalXsgh November 8, 2018

I really like Jack’s look, I wear those slippers too!

Carosene November 9, 2018

Awesome outfits!! Love the Christmas one!

Leave a Comment