What's New?

Featured Fashions #7

By Stu on November 14, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

The volcano has slowly become less active after causing the sky to turn orange, however, that didn’t stop the costume creators from going wild with ideas!

Paris

First up we have Janina2, showing that the festive spirit has started on the island with an awesome outfit that looks Christmassy but also not too Christmassy, it’s a perfect balance and I can’t wait for an updated version of this outfit closer to the time.

Paris

And another celebration goes to aiden776, who rocks the island with a costume made of fur and a matching Viking Helmet to go with it. We had an all red outfit last week, and now we’re rocking an all blue outfit this week, crazy how the world works!

potw

Our last celebration goes to Oso2412, who seems to be still enjoying the monster times of the island with a detective suit to go with it. There’s never a too late moment to be dressing up your penguin in a more scarier fashion, even near the Winter times.

Which outfit did you like? Personally, all of them look amazing and I hope you think so too, leave your thoughts down below, and good luck to the winners for receiving their 5,000 coin reward!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten

11 Comments

Greenux November 14, 2018

All of them are incredibly creative!

Stu November 14, 2018

Definitely 🙂

OriginalXsgh November 14, 2018

All the looks are great, but Aiden’s is my favorite, it goes together quite well!

LottieMe November 14, 2018

I liked osos best

Janina2 November 14, 2018

Yay!! I’m glad my outfit turned out good. It was meant to be a Christmas fairy 😀

Loving the 2 other outfits as well.

Matt555666 November 14, 2018

YES GO JAN! WOO

Jack November 14, 2018

Congratulations guys, especially Janina2.! 🙂

Derourkl November 14, 2018

I really like Janina’s outfit. It is very creative. Aiden also has a pretty funny one and so does Oso!

P49284 – Pillow November 14, 2018

I love the furry bass player! 😀

Ran23 November 14, 2018

Congrats Janina2!

wetdog15 November 15, 2018

Excellent outfits, I love the Christmas outfit especially! Congratulations to the chosen penguins!

Leave a Comment