What's New?

What’s Going On? #5

By Stu on November 14, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

Festive times are heading our way, which means more content for your eyes, and perhaps a lot of Christmas music for your ears.

IN-GAME CONTENT

The content we push out for you all is important. The community is always in the hearts of ours when creating content updates for the island for you all to discover and experience.

Catalogs

We’ve released a lot of catalogs for the event that’s going on currently on the island, hyping you up to what’s to come and giving you a chance to decorate your igloos with a calming vibe to it. Upon heavy requests from our community, we’ve also released the classic igloo for the first time in the igloo catalog!

Spooky Past 

This year we released our biggest Halloween party ever, reaching up to many thousands of players logging in each day to collect new items, meeting Gary, doing quests, and more!

Did you know that one of the meet-ups for Gary was actually recorded and uploaded on our official YouTube channel? Check to see if you were noticed by watching the video here

Puffle Stats

Over the past year, we’ve been noticing players struggling with interaction with their puffles which put their stats at a still point.

We pushed out an update to fix these issues. Several tests and fixes were done during this time to get the perfect balance between giving a certain amount of food or activities to your pet and them reacting to it with their stats of hunger, energy and rest.

We’ve been looking into community feedback about this, especially with the postcards being sent to the player and how fast or slow some stats go down. Changes will be made depending on if they seem fit for it.

New Paths

As you all know, the island has been shaking with rumours, or could that have been the volcano that erupted next to the Dojo this week… HMmmMM.

The volcano is starting to create more of a storyline on the island. First the island sky turning orange rather than your typical blue colour, to construction being placed at the hideout of the Dojo on the island, what could this mean?

It’s no secret that a new path is about to be created for all ninjas across the island, creating a new challenge for all penguins to compete in. It’s up to you to take the journey, and earn more than just a black belt in the arts of Card-Jitsu, introducing Fire.

You’ll be able to do the following:

• Compete up to four penguins on a single mat

• Unlock a new heated room filled with penguins

• Embark on a mysterious journey

• Collect new items for your penguin the more you play

and more…

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Some extra stuff for your amazing eyes that won’t make it in the in-game section, and is mostly an excuse to have more space on this blog post.

Two-Factor Authentication

We spoke about our Two-Factor Authentication change for Club Penguin Rewritten in our last blog post for this series, however, it’s still currently in the development/talk phase.

It’s definitely something that we’re looking into deeply and we hope to release it very shortly for all penguins that wish to keep their accounts more extra secure and all that epic stuff.

And yes, you will still receive a padlock pin for your penguin once you’ve enabled this feature. It’s something that we’ve not changed our decision on, we’ll still be making changes as the times go by, and once the release happens, another separate blog post will be made to help you with it.

Hear Our Voices in PODCAST MODEEEE

If you’ve been living under an igloo these past few months and ignoring our orange banners on the play page (please acknowledge us) then you might’ve not noticed our podcasts that we happen to be doing monthly, or whenever the time fits right for the occasion.

We’ll be doing a podcast this month to celebrate the release of Card-Jitsu Fire. This means that you’ll be able to laugh at our voices, and laugh at us losing Card-Jitsu Fire against you all, it’s two in one, what’s not to be excited about?

You can also watch our past podcast here where we speak about sneak peeks, charity work, and a QnA session with Screenhog who worked for classic Club Penguin.

A Code From A Book

Recently, we’ve been seeing a lot of penguins wondering where certain penguins are getting exclusive items from. This is perhaps from our Treasure Book collection that we recently released on Club Penguin Rewritten for all members to explore if given a code.

You may be wondering how you get these codes, and I’m here to hopefully put some light on the entire situation. You can collect these exclusive Treasure Book codes by our giveaways or chances of us releasing certain codes in other ways that we might decide on in the future if given feedback and ways to do so in a fair way.

BUGS + FIXES

Prepare your popcorn and soda machine hat that you’ve been saving up for this special moment, it’s time to embrace ourselves in the technical part

Almighty Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where popular servers would crash. [Insert it’s been 84 years gif here]

• You now exit a Find Four game in the correct location and not at the previous location your penguin was in (Shout-out to those that walked a mile to get back to the Ski Lodge during this time)

• Features of puffle stats are now working.

• Wings/capes now show up on your playercard, become a pookie with more joy now!

• Coins no longer give negative coins being caused by puffles, who would’ve thought?

(Thank you to members of the community that sent us thousands of tweets showcasing your negative coins to us.)

If you have a bug report that we might’ve not fixed within the list, then please feel free to send us your bug reports at our support mail (support@cprewritten.net) or our Twitter page here.

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS

The future is a magical place and very unpredictable, we try to make it more predictable with fun twists and turns for your excitement

Festive Time

A new Holiday cheer coming means a new party coming, and that’s CHRISTMAS!! A lot of you penguins have been wondering if we’ll be having a Christmas event this year and the answer is yes, we’ll be celebrating the Winter holidays with you all on the island and we can’t wait to show you what’s in store closer to the time.

Where That Ice Rink At Though

We hear you loud and clear, and that’s why we’ll be changing the stadium from the summer feel to the winter feel in the upcoming week. This also means that you’ll be getting an extra catalog located at the Ice Rink to fit in with the change.

Unfortunately, I’m unable to give you all a full list of what’s to come to the island, but a LOT is happening behind the scenes and it’s truly exciting, I can’t wait to share with you our sneak peeks, for now it’s best to keep up-to-date with our social media pages and our What’s New blog!

If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to leave them down below in the comments and you can expect a reply from us.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

123 Comments

Release November 14, 2018

I cannot wait for these updates! :3

Stu November 14, 2018

Same!

FreezeMaster5 November 15, 2018

I can’t wait too! Especially the Ice and Water Dojo

MemeLover100 November 16, 2018

Water Dojo comes in 2019, Freeze.

yoyoo7 November 18, 2018

its snow not ice, i am exicted too! about three years needed

LegoGuyMan November 15, 2018

whats going to be the next event and can you add your own events like a vote?

BaconBitsBoi December 9, 2018

I can’t either. I also really wish they would do updates to maybe add in the dog and cat puffles or the rainbow puffles (I haven’t played CPR for a long time so I don’t know if they’ve said anything about it).

PepperFast November 14, 2018

BIG HYPE

Penguin November 14, 2018

Yay im looking forward tot everything!!

PrestonPlayz November 14, 2018

Can’t wait for fire xd

Jerlocks November 14, 2018

THANK YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS

Mr.Volcanus November 14, 2018

Cant wait for the podcast! Im so excited! This is my very first time to play cj fire, but hope im not as bad as i Think i am😂😂

yoyoo7 November 14, 2018

card jitsu fire tips: Notice what elemants your opponant avoids and what he chooses most time, it will help you if a normal card jitsu round
happens because of specifc situations ( you will find out yourself) ,use big cards when opponant have this elemant and small when he\she don’t.

Bat34040 November 15, 2018

Opponent*

Nikolaj35 November 14, 2018

CPR you should add a code at the end of every post which can only be used 5 times!

PrestonPlayz November 14, 2018

That would be so cool tbh

Azchetaco November 14, 2018

but wheres the treasure book? im confused

dotiscotti November 14, 2018

usually whenever they do a podcast or something you could of donated or do something and you could get the treasure book like the last podcast where you had to donate with your penguin name

GDColon November 14, 2018

This features are so fire

haha i’ll go sorry

Luke4131 November 14, 2018

CJ FIRE LETS GO BOIS

alexcabot November 14, 2018

Love you

iboypenguin November 14, 2018

Will we get another card code for when cj fire comes? PS your doing a great job on this game keep it up!

TheTruMinerYT November 14, 2018

Wow! I am really excited for this week/month! Hope I can get in a card jitsu fire battle with you guys! Also maybe for 4 million registered penguins, maybe you could give us a treasure book code! I know you dont want a code for 3M thats why I have 4M would be better! Thanks for the reveals!

yeetington3 November 14, 2018

I’m so excited m8

RonaldoG214 November 14, 2018

Will any big changes be happening for 2019? Major changes? O.o

Stu November 14, 2018

Some big updates could happen, but who knows what the future has in store for us. That’s all up to the community and their choices.

pencil988 November 27, 2018

The switchbox 30000 stamp is broken for me. i tried it yesterday and it didn’t work. I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

Cutiejea November 14, 2018

Oooh lots of updates! Lookin forward to CJ Fire

pinky279 November 14, 2018

i think it will be fair if theres a raffle every week of a random penguin gets a the treasure book code

Pedroxz15 November 14, 2018

Nice, the first time I’m in Club Penguin Rewritten and I’m enjoying it 😉

Peace Human November 14, 2018

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME CAN’T WAIT HOPE IT STAYS A WHILE!

GREYSLAMLOCK November 14, 2018

I’ve been waiting for that puffle fix thank you so much!

Pinkowlcat November 14, 2018

Sounds exiting! Thanks for working so hard on keeping this game great, and ensuring we all have fun.

K2pole November 14, 2018

Very exciting stuff!

Pedroxz15 November 14, 2018

Nice, first time I’m here and I’m loving it 😉

Greenux November 14, 2018

Thanks for all hard work, Club Penguin Rewritten team!

Mr.Savage64 November 14, 2018

Keep up the great work! Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into CPR to make it the best it can be! 🙂

BrowningWilf November 14, 2018

Any updates on multiple igloos?

Rjob15 November 14, 2018

Ooh card jitsu fire HYPEEEE

Igloo22222 November 14, 2018

Y E S

I love Card-Jitsu Fire! You all are very kind and oh-so-funny. Waddle On!

EzeB November 14, 2018

When are these going to go live?

FinleyThePup November 14, 2018

Can’t wait to accidentally burn my igloo down!

Jason One November 14, 2018

I Really Can Not Wait for CJ fire!

Spaceboyman November 14, 2018

What happened to the donations today?

RocketPig November 14, 2018

Ooo boy time to become a fire ninja!

Nick132 November 14, 2018

I wish I was not in school at the time of the charity live stream I would of used my $25 visa gift card

WHO TAUGHT PUFFLES HOW TO WRITE!?! November 14, 2018

Its’s too late 🙁 my puffles were spoiled and sassy so they left.

filmthepengu November 14, 2018

So hyped to see what the holiday season brings

Superivy4 November 14, 2018

So for the puffles, mine need to be completely fed, all eight. every 30 min i’m on, and every time i log on. like 100-200 per feed.

HamilDog November 14, 2018

OMG Where the Ice Rink At Though??? XD

-HamilDog

Kellyman7 November 14, 2018

FINALLY, Thats CPR Team!

STARPOWERB November 14, 2018

Stu and your team can your team do a older party like surprise party or camp penguin just curious anyway I’m exited for cj fire do you know what day it will start

Cartoon November 14, 2018

Water…

earth

fire

yea they main one you want to focus on is fire remember that OK?

borgey November 14, 2018

what about the EPF?

borgey November 14, 2018

what about the EPF? is it this month or whats going to happen?

what November 17, 2018

its happening next year

yoyoo7 November 23, 2018

i heard the team are aiming for november, so maybe next week!

P49284 – Pillow November 14, 2018

I’m going to have to free up all my week as soon as card-jitsu fire comes out!

P49284 – Pillow November 14, 2018

I remember being super excited for the release of card jitsu in April 2017! I loved helping dig out the dojo! I can’t believe we are finally getting card jitsu fire as well!

ToothPizza November 14, 2018

woke

NoahT November 14, 2018

Can’t wait for the Christmas party.

SamHooves November 14, 2018

Ok
But EPF when

Peanut Llama November 15, 2018

Can’t wait for the new costume trunk :p

Unknown November 15, 2018

just wondering when will the PFA be fixed for doing missions again?

34characters November 15, 2018

you can still do the missions you have to use the blue phone to get inside the HQ

Unknown November 16, 2018

i tred it only takes you to the PFA,but missions are unavaialbe because the teleporter is broken so im not able to get to the HQ

greentea November 16, 2018

You can still do missions if you are in the PSA. Its that only way into the HQ currently.

herbert November 15, 2018

when will EPF be fixed?

Pingo22 November 15, 2018

Yes yes yes! All so fantastic!

Revetting November 15, 2018

Any chance we’ll see the return of the newer igloo system and puffle backyards? And for another bug there’s where the last cart surfer life doesn’t disappear when you crash. Anyways thanks CPR Team for all the amazing updates 😀

c0lbert November 15, 2018

Stu, is card jitsu fire coming in 2 days? I’ve heard about this once in blizzard

progamer1234 November 15, 2018

are there are gonna be any changes in the EPF HQ?

wetdog15 November 15, 2018

Yay, update hype! I’m looking forward to all of these new features and events!

Charizard533 November 15, 2018

Ohhh yis!

shopkinmini3 November 15, 2018

I can’t wait until the Card Jitsu Fire party! Hopefully it comes out next year or next week!

Deab869 November 15, 2018

I just hope I can get the chance to unlock something from this book yet

Gopherguin53 November 15, 2018

This is gonna be awesome!

Hiboy556 November 15, 2018

its_been_84_years.gif

OriginalXsgh November 15, 2018

I cannot wait for everything that is to come! Looks amazing!

Carosene November 15, 2018

Sounds great! Can’t wait for CJ fire!

Shinizzle November 15, 2018

Thank you for keeping the clubpenguin community alive and thriving❤️💜💝

anon November 15, 2018

About this 2 factor auth, many penguins, including me, used an email they no longer have, or have deleted, when making their accounts. What are you going to do to authenticate these penguins?

MD GOLD November 15, 2018

Wow, these are really great update actually!

MDGOLD November 15, 2018

Wow, these are really great update actually!

Growsomebone November 15, 2018

Are we getting any new penguin colors soon? Like Maroon?

34characters November 15, 2018

Who gotten coins taken when you played some games like puffle cannon? and also is the puffle update towards how much they are pricing? Because it says to spend 10 coins for the food but you actually spend 20 and you have to feed them twice

christien November 15, 2018

Hmmm will the ice rink have a difference from last year ?

Majestic23 November 15, 2018

The code stuff are soooooo coool!!! and i’m looking forward to penguin polls…. you guys are so cool… thank you so much ! ! ! all the best with your studies ! CPR is just gettin better and better! looking forward to these updates 😀 *hugs* <3

Marcpixel November 15, 2018

Oh man HERE COMES THE HYPE TRAIN TOOT TOOT!

Stu November 15, 2018

ALL ABOARDDDD

CherrySakura November 15, 2018

Amazing updates!! Can’t wait for Card Jitsu Fire! (^o^)/
Would you consider limiting the number of postcards that hungry puffles send? I have 10 currently and I often get two or more cards per puffle, this fills up the mail when I’m expecting cards from buddies. Thanks 🙂

lifeofcar November 15, 2018

this is SOOOOOOOOOO good but i hate to be a downer, WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE EPF, i under stand the technical difficulty and dont mind if nothing happens.

Leo6688 November 15, 2018

when will it come out today?

qwigoqwaga November 15, 2018

I think the puffles’ health goes down too fast and you can’t feed them actual food to make it go up but the cookies and gum only increase it a little at a time (and that gets expensive). Health is also the only stat that goes down. It also seems to affect my puffles unevenly.

Derourkl November 15, 2018

Yay! Too bad I am horrendous at Card Jitsu Fire 🙁

sugar cane November 15, 2018

darn, i really want that treasure book code.

Perapin November 15, 2018

I am looking forward to Christmas!

W
WA
WAD
WADD
WADDL
WADDLE
WADDLE O
WADDLE ON
WADDLE ON C
WADDLE ON CP
WADDLE ON CPR

Poopy And PoopyV2 November 15, 2018

Nice

ktr2002 November 15, 2018

All I really want to see is the frequent flow of parties, and the puffle hotel back. Would be Fire!!

fogsdfsuawk November 15, 2018

when is cj fire coming?

NotreDame November 16, 2018

W
WO
WOW
WOWW
WOWW
WOWWW
WOWWWW
WOWWWWW
WOWWWWWW
WOWWWWWWW
WOWWWWWWWW
WOWWWWWWW
WOWWWWW
WOWWWW
WOWWW
WOWW
WOW
WO
W

Andykulo November 16, 2018

#AddInPufflescape
But seriously. It was my favorite game in the original Club Penguin and i was bummed when i found out it wasn’t in here.

? November 16, 2018

when does CJ fire start

RyanjcCPR November 16, 2018

YASSSSS IM EXCITED FOR ALL OF THESE!!!
Also, on Pizzatron 3000, there is a glitch where if you do a pizza correctly it goes by fast but for some reason the check marks disappear and then it counts it as a mistake.

Univocal November 16, 2018

Good to see that the puffle stats are being tweaked to go dowm less.

Halopona November 16, 2018

Super exciting and informative blog post, thank you team! 🙂

9Bubbles9 November 16, 2018

1. is there a discord?
2. whats happening with the EPF stuff its not working

Wolfy192 November 16, 2018

When is the Amulet coming out? Cuz I’m Ninja now, and Sensei keeps telling me to find the Amulet in the Martial Artworks Catalog.
Also, very excited for Card Jitsu Fire!

Thorn November 17, 2018

Sensei will be telling us more about the amulets soon, keep an eye out on the newspaper!

LizzySparklez November 16, 2018

Will the EPF be fixed sometime the near future?

Gatebr November 16, 2018

Awesome!

LoneWolf November 17, 2018

I think the frequently of the reminder postcard to feed puffles is too high. I often am doing something and need to leave to go feed my puffles.

Tsiy2 November 18, 2018

Wow lots of stuff, really excited for the treasure books so I can unlock more items. So far this looks great keep up the good work CPR team

borgey November 18, 2018

Is the EPF going to get fixed soon?

emmanicolet November 20, 2018

how do i find the giveaways and stuff for treasure book codes

Jz1727 November 21, 2018

What date will the fire dojo come out???????????

lucasbr21 November 23, 2018

nice stuff

ZacAttack November 25, 2018

Who else hopes CPR would release a form of Shadow Dojo, which us long time CJ and CP fans had waited for a long time but never came.

Hobbit December 11, 2018

I agree! This needs to happen!

testerbuster November 29, 2018

These updates… are FIRE!

Fizzy28876 December 8, 2018

I feed all my puffles one day and then immediately the next day their status is depleted. Can that be fixed?

BaconBitsBoi December 9, 2018

Can someone tell me if they have said anything about adding in the dog and cat puffles or the rainbow puffles? I was playing the original Club Penguin since 2012 and some of the events/features that were new, I really enjoyed.

Hobbit December 11, 2018

When is the winter event?

Leave a Comment