What's New?

Featured Fashions #8

By Stu on November 21, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

Second-to-last Featured Fashions of this month, oh how time goes by so fast!

Paris

First up we have Akgrin, showing a warm type of feeling with her style of choice. They happen to have the teddy bear from The Fair to go with it, and a white scarf to fit in with the cold season. A great outfit that fits in with the cool weather.

Paris

And another celebration goes to Inept, who seems to be going off to new risks as they’re rocking what seems to be adventure gear. Not only do they have a backpack filled with survival, they also have a shield to protect them from any dangers!

potw

Our last celebration goes to LeadLemming with a pirate outfit that makes Captain Rockhopper himself proud to be a pirate with a look like this. They show their treasure count well with a gold watch on their wrist and medals on their jacket. A great outfit that mixes in with a lot of stuff, especially with the bunny slippers!

Which outfit did you like? Personally, all of them look amazing and I hope you think so too, leave your thoughts down below, and good luck to the winners for receiving their 5,000 coin reward!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten

20 Comments

greeny870 November 21, 2018

congrats all have fun with the coins maybe even save them for coins for change in a month

derpymangoes November 21, 2018

good idea!

Ramboblayde November 21, 2018

Nice outfits! I agree with Greeny, you should most definitely save a thousand or so for donations next month! You’ll feel warm inside if you do donate that much!

Release November 21, 2018

Congratulations to all of those amazing outfits! Can’t wait for next weeks winners… can’t wait for the festive magic to kick in!

Icespire12 November 21, 2018

They all look very good and unique. The last one is very funny as well because they used a wide variety. I would never have thought to use rainbow glasses with a captains suite (it still looks very good though). 😀

Charizard533 November 21, 2018

Right now i’m dressing up as a Reindeer for the incoming of Christmas.

MegXO November 21, 2018

Congrats to all of them! Awesome looks!

P49284 – Pillow November 21, 2018

They all have very unique outfits! Very good picks this week! 😀

Peanut Llama November 21, 2018

Congrats dudes!

YoyoElPuffle November 22, 2018

cool

OriginalXsgh November 22, 2018

Congrats to everyone, all these of these look great!

Djpinkstar November 22, 2018

Great job guys!

Carosene November 22, 2018

Cute outfits!!

Sniped November 22, 2018

Wow, these all look awesome! Nice job guys; very well deserved.

Supersonic6 November 22, 2018

Good job y’all!

Kellyman7 November 23, 2018

Cool outfits!

Tsiy2 November 23, 2018

Congrats on the five thousand coins, all of you had cool unique looks

RebySky November 23, 2018

Congrats guys!!!

Picasso November 23, 2018

Awesome outfits every penguin! You guys look amazing, I also agree that you should save you coins and donate them next month!

LizaRay November 26, 2018

Everybody’s is so cool! I especially like the last one, because it is very unique. Spend the coins wisely! <3

Leave a Comment