What's New?

Reviewed by You: Card Jitsu Fire

By Lataus on November 30, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

We’re nearly in towards that festive season, so make sure to wrap up warm, get a mug of hot chocolate and tuck in for a brand new Reviewed by You. Last week, we was your preferred ice hockey team you support or play for. We’ve now selected out two of your replies, the first one coming from the penguin Ziva26a, who said:

“I love all of the colors, but my favorite would have to be Team Blue! I feel like blue fits with the theme and aura of winter as well as with ice hockey itself. The color blue really reminds you of the season and it seems like blue players are in their element.”

Team Blue is quite a majestic team, that’s for sure. The color blue is quite a popular color around the island, even in the sky and sea. They even hit the highest score on the Sled Racing Leaderboards during the Penguin Games! The other response comes the penguin Wizards34, who said:

“Mine would have to be yellow. Yellow is the color of happiness and joy, and it just makes everything in CPR brighter. It is also a creative color, and I am extremely creative in everything I do, whether art or photography. It also just brightens my day, and helps me be unique.”

Yellow is quite a bright and cheerful color, and yes, it’s very creative! We have a few creatures here on the island who show off their artistic talents just to prove that, if you weren’t sure. It’s also good to hear you’re a very creative penguin, we’re sure it’ll help shine your way.

Thanks Ziva26a and Wizards34! Both of you will have 5,000 coins added to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll find this week’s question. Good luck!

Card Jitsu Fire is just on the horizon! You’ll be able to battle with the element of fire very soon. In the meantime, we have a Reviewed by You question linked to it. This week, our question for you is: What are you most excited for towards training to become a Fire Ninja?

Leave your responses in the comments below, and you may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

149 Comments

Cpr1234 November 30, 2018

Card Jitsu Fire is my favourite of the series of these games, and I still have that plan to beat it on the very first day >:) If you wanna get rekt by a CJ Fire pro, be my guest.

Serpior 625 December 1, 2018

Then you should fight ME, bruh! 😀

Foxxgirl December 1, 2018

Lol

Release November 30, 2018

I am most excited about becoming a fire ninja. I remember, back in the old days, I missed the opportunity to become a fire ninja and for you giving us that experience really shows what you’re doing and I thank you for that. I will truly become a fire ninja…

Ren725 December 4, 2018

Same here! I loved being a fire ninja!

Heart Saga November 30, 2018

I think my favorite part about becoming a fire ninja is going to be earning stamps for the game. It’s always fun earning stamps in this game and it’s no different for this game as well. Another fun bit is earning the fire outfit, that dance for it is incredible.

cooll mon November 30, 2018

im excited for the game to come out

Jerlocks November 30, 2018

I can’t wait to become a fire ninja so that my buddies and I can turn the sky red with flames!

PrestonPlayz November 30, 2018

I’m most excited about playing with other penguins in Card Jitsu Fire! But I’m also excited to finally get the fire suit and try to make the sky red with other penguins. Making the sky different colors was always my favorite on original club penguin and I can’t wait to do it in cpr!

groovyboy03 December 2, 2018

i forgot all about that! that was so cool, five year old me felt like he had eternal power!

testerbuster November 30, 2018

Nice! I cannot wait for Card Jitsu Fire! Also, I just realized fire is a weird theme for winter, but it does make the place cosy.

RulerX November 30, 2018

Personally I look forward to finally being able to train in the fire dojo. I also hope to get all the stamps in Card-Jitsu Fire (If there are any) since I already have all the main Card-Jitsu Stamps

Greenux November 30, 2018

I am mainly excited to have the new way to have a fun. I personally love multiplayer minigames like Sled Race or Find Four, it’s pretty amazing to have a new minigame to play with friends! The best of all is that the Card Jitsu Fire is not only 2 player minigame, but it’s also even for 4! Excited to train!

CyberGames December 1, 2018

the one thing i’m excited for is the fact i get to wear the fire suit since it is really cool since when card jitsu released you can get 9 belts but on card jitsu fire you get 4 items that looks way cooler then the belts and ninja mask

Stich1453 December 1, 2018

I am excited about becoming a fire ninja!

KiromaTheDog December 1, 2018

I’m most excited for re-developing Card Jitsu Fire strategies I made back when I was a kid. The game may be based around the luck of the stones, but finding ways to get the luck on your side is the most fun part of Card Jitsu Fire. That and I can’t wait to listen to the music again. Very nostalgic.

RedElectric3 December 1, 2018

I am hyped for all parts of Card Jitsu Fire to be honest. I used to play on the original Club Penguin and I loved it. So glad it is coming!!

lorelion December 1, 2018

Not only am I ecstatic about earning the fire suit, I love the games! It brings back the old memories of me earning my fire suit for the first time, the games were super fun. Even though there were a few losses, I managed to win a lot too! I wish everybody good luck on winning the fire suit!

icecream151 December 1, 2018

I’m exited to battle with more advanced players and to see the new arena as its design is amazing

Thinger December 1, 2018

I am trained for the most “fun” purpose, to not give up and still lose and win. Like the “Everything Is Awesome” song said, it’s awesome to win and awesome to lose. I am so hyped for this game.

HamilDog December 1, 2018

I am most excited to get the fire ninja outfit… I think the outfit could show many things like that you defeated sensei and it could be used in roleplays ect! I just think that Card Jitsu fire is going to be very VERY fun!

-HamilDog

AYoungFan December 1, 2018

I’m excited for a new goal to work toward. It was so rewarding earning belts in Card-Jitsu, so it’s exciting to see a different take on the game.

Vuelo December 1, 2018

Without a doubt, the chance to play the awesome game of Card Jitsu Fire again! After years I get the chance to do it again and revive all those precious memories of my childhood. Im definitely taking out all my Card Jitsu decks and stuff for the arrival!

greeny870 December 1, 2018

i am most excited for training to become a fir ninja because i can wait until we make the sky turn orange.

1Joshua1 December 1, 2018

I’m really excited to become a Fire Ninja and earn cool articles of clothing! The Fire Ninja look was something I always enjoyed, and I’m super excited it is returning! Also, I love battling friends, and playing the fun mini-game attached to card-jitsu fire.

objectshow December 1, 2018

im exited for card jitsu the most because of the four player mats now i can play with up to four friends

Kellyman7 December 1, 2018

Back in Club Penguin, my best friend would come over every weekend, and we would work towards getting our full Fire Suit together. We were always trying to best each other, but we always came out as even. I have a lot of fantastic memories just in the Fire Dojo itself, and it means a lot to us.

BalloonHead December 1, 2018

I am personally most excited for the fire element to release, because, for starters, fire is just straight-up cool. Also, I can have a fun time training with my friends. Adding to my Inventory would help me a lot, because I’m very picky about my avatar’s fashion. Adding a fire dojo is an improvement

Culw December 1, 2018

I’m excited to be a Fire Ninja since it recounts me when I was a fire ninja in original Club Penguin that was shut down. I can’t wait to be a Fire Ninja while remembering my experience in CP. Playing Card Jitsu Fire was a real blast, and it will be same in CP Rewritten.

MathWiz December 1, 2018

Card-Jitsu Fire was probably my second favorite out of all the element-themed Card-Jitsu games, and I’m happy to seeing it come back. While I am a Water-type person, I do appreciate the release of Card-Jitsu Fire in 2018.

YipYorp December 1, 2018

I am very excited to earn the fire suit. The flame sandals, magma coat, lava mask, and fiery helmet all look so cool! It is also a good way to measure your progress and show how hard you have trained to become a Fire Ninja. The awesome fiery designs really capture the spirit of the game.

pals09 December 1, 2018

i’m looking forward to playing with other players and just enjoying a new multiplayer game with the community!

ClapAndAHalf December 1, 2018

I’m looking forward to playing a classic game for the first time in years, and feeling nostalgic the whole time!

Swimmy4004 December 1, 2018

I’m most excited to be able to train with not only one, not only two, but THREE of my ninja friends and have a good time!

Superivy4 December 1, 2018

I want to have the costume so i can hold fire.

ImpSkills December 1, 2018

I am really excited to going back on trying to get the main prize. Almost like back then when all my focus was on getting black belt and this will definitely shine some light on card jistu and bring some new and old players back to the mini-game. I am also i am trying to get that sensei stamp

Cheetos8474 December 1, 2018

For me, the most excited for towards training to become a Fire Ninja is battling against friends & seeing how good me & my friends are against each other. We also show off the Power Cards we’ve earned throughout our training to become a Ninja. Overall, I’m excited about everything for CJF.

PieApple December 1, 2018

I am excited to work and play A TON to obtain the full fire suit. I feel so accomplished and happy when obtaining the next level of belt or clothing, which is why I cannot wait for card jitsu fire!

MTEye December 1, 2018

Im excited as it will bring back all the amazing, amazing memories I had with original game. I would always spend my time battling other penguins as a fire ninja! Its always great because fire is my favorite element out of the 3 in card jitsu. Card Jistu Fire is going to bring back good times!

EquinoxNinja December 1, 2018

the power to use fire and the game itself

DashingDuck2 December 1, 2018

I’m just so excited to finally continue in my path to becoming a ninja! I can’t wait to master the element of fire! I’m also excited to see what new cards this mode will bring!

Greenface40 December 1, 2018

I think my favorite part would be the nostalgia of logging back on and seeing the fire dojo it’s vast majority, I haven’t played it in literal years.

HotBradey December 1, 2018

well i just like all the ninja’s to be honest favorite would have to be fire so i just think I’m looking forward to a new mini game to play with friends and having a sick new outfit 🙂 have a good day

COOLGIRL142 December 1, 2018

Im excited to finally play my favorite card jitsu game again

superblue121 December 1, 2018

Personally, I think the most exiting thing about Card Jitsu Fire for me, is to “Master the element of Fire!”, and to have fun with a mini-game I haven’t played in years!

Oretomb606 December 1, 2018

The training with friends and being able to master a new element when it comes! Oh i just cannot wait for it.

magicashdog December 1, 2018

I’m really excited to have Card-Jitsu fire come to CPR because I will be able to experience my favorite aspect of CPR in another variation.

HurricaneFox December 1, 2018

The thing I am looking towards is achieving the Gem of Fire. I love the way it sparkles in the candle light, as the flame dance bright in its golden holder tied around Hurricane’s neck ^v^

Serpior 625 December 1, 2018

I’m really excited for Card Jitsu Fire because not only does it mean that I can take the next step in my journey (becoming a Fire ninja), but it also means there are more stamps for me to collect! I’ve been waiting for a long time, and I’ll be sure to play it as soon as I can!

SpoofyMcBoof December 1, 2018

I want to beat up all of my friends and burn their butt-cheeks with my fire hands KACHOW!

Jacobbler December 1, 2018

I’m most excited for learning the new way to play one of my most beloved games and having fun building up to a full fire suit.

Basher365 December 1, 2018

Just having the nostalgia of club penguin coming back. Just the whole club penguin rewritten thing is nostalgic and adding the card jitzu fire is bringing back so many wonderful times. So thank you for recreating this wonderful game and remember to Waddle on!

Fizzy28876 December 1, 2018

I’ve always loved Card-Jitsu Fire!
I just can’t wait to start, to prove myself worthy to Sensei of becoming a Fire Ninja!

yousefkhalil December 1, 2018

will it be a different match since the mats are red?

Kooldude555 December 1, 2018

In pumped to be a fire ninja because one, their cool and two, fire is so awesome it’s not even an element it’s really just a chemical reaction that we can see and feel.

lifeofcar December 1, 2018

it feels odd too star fire when i gets cold but i will give it a try i have been waiting for SOOOOOOOOOOO long

Jarethking December 1, 2018

I’m most excited to learn more about Fire and its qualities. It was always quite special to me, at it showed what kind of person I really was on the inside, someone with powerful passion. It’s also the perfect way to make a battle feel more climatic when I’m having fun!

Tobiasko December 1, 2018

Im so hyped for the new update 🙂 This is gonna be awesomeee!

CherrySakura December 1, 2018

I’m most excited for unlocking the mysteries of the fire element around the island! Also I’m interested in how a penguin can walk on a volcano and not get burnt feet!

Dr. Leorio December 1, 2018

I am excited for becoming a fire ninja because it means I am one step closer to mastering all of the elements and becoming a true Card-Jitsu master!

Yoyoo7 December 1, 2018

I am excited for getting my fire gem and mastering a new card jitsu element, the elements have always new lessons to teach us, and new stamps to give us, i also want to play after i understanded it finally ( i was eight when i first played club penguin and the four card jitsus).

Oliver1235 December 1, 2018

(I see there are no comments here, I think I can piece together why, but I’ll still answer)

Although my heart is filled with the purest oceans of water, reliving the memories of scaling over magma rocks in order to become a ninja of the flames again is already more than enough! Thank you, CPR team!

Symba1321 December 1, 2018

I am very excited for Card-Jitsu Fire because it reminds me of my childhood when I played with my cousins, we played at 4 at the same time 😄🔥. And I also want to change the sky into a meteor rain !

Djpinkstar December 1, 2018

I am excited To be a fire ninja Because I will finally be able To move on with my training witch I have long wanted to do!

miloud4 December 1, 2018

I love this ! Thank you for all !

pup56 December 1, 2018

well aside from fire coming out I most exicted about mastering the element of fire and learning how fire works. as always waddle on CPR

giorgopikaki December 1, 2018

Well i am excited for pretty much…. EVERYTHING! card jitsu is great on its own but add fire jitsu and the game is just amazing!
I also have a question ! Will we see card jitsu water in CPR 2019?

yoyoo7 December 1, 2018

The team confirmed it in a podcast, and confirmed snow to come in 2021!

Yoshipengi1 December 1, 2018

I think the most exiting part is the fact we get a new place to train, and if memory serves, the fire armor looks more like a samurai’s armor. That would add so much potential to the roleplays I do with my friends. And seeing as the fire dojo is in a volcano, that leads to some HEATED battles.

Rsnail Jr December 1, 2018

Getting the Magma Coat.

TronicEnder December 1, 2018

I am most excited for the multiplayer aspect of fire, as there is (I think) 5 players, whereas normal cardjitsu there is only 2.

yoyoo7 December 1, 2018

Only 2 to 4

Gavroche555 December 1, 2018

I can’t wait to play against three other penguins at once. This will be my first time playing with an cardjitsu related event. I am also excited for theadvent calender and new giftshop catalog. Thank you for bringing back Club Penguin, it was my favorite game as a kid.

RagingBear December 1, 2018

I’m most excited to earn my Fire Ninja stages and meet new penguins along the way! I love making new friends and battling against them. I find that it’s most rewarding to learn from a friend who can give you feedback on your playing skills.

Melvin December 1, 2018

I can’t wait to play Cart Jitsu Fire again! It’s been such a long time.. 🙂 I really liked Fire, because it was kinda like the original Card Jitsu, but with more strategy in it. This time around even four players can play against each other at once! I think this is epic!

Sir Puffles December 1, 2018

I am most excited for the new way of playing Card Jitsu, and that we get a new path to take to sharpen our skills and become a Fire ninja.

Jonesy_ December 1, 2018

Honestly I’m looking forward to losing every CardJitsu Fire match I play.

Gengar84 December 1, 2018

I just want to get all the fire parts.

Zanimations December 1, 2018

I can’t wait to have a go at Card-Jitsu Fire! Every time I think of it I get nostalgia of me and my brother in the volcano. I hope you can collect them armour like you coild in the old CP and it’s a shame you have to be a ninja to do it 🙁 I cant wait to try it! (Once I’m a ninja of course)

Mepup8 December 1, 2018

I am exicted for the snow element to come out but I like all elements reply if you agree. Waddle on!

Bulbaadam2 December 1, 2018

I am most excited to relive the best version of Card Jitsu! I spent over 5000 hours on it! Not joking! I am VERY Grateful that you are bringing back my childhood piece by piece! Thanks- Bulbaadam2

GirlFlash December 1, 2018

There are so many things to be excited for on the path of becoming a fire ninja! Of course, I can’t wait to actually earn my fire suit and be able to turn the sky red with other penguins. However, I’m also excited for the journey as I get to go against my friends and earn tons of stamps!

wetdog15 December 1, 2018

I’ve always loved all of the games in the Card-Jitsu series, and Fire is especially sentimental to me because I was completely devoted to getting that Fire suit when the game first was released. Now, I think I’m excited to get the Fire suit again, turn the sky red, and have lots of fun playing it!

LunafIare December 1, 2018

I’m mostly excited for the nostalgia. I used to be (one of the) best at Card-Jitsu Water (I mean, nobody could beat me by the end of the original Club Penguin!), and I’m really excited for that as well. I also can’t wait for the magma coat.

Sniped December 1, 2018

I’m so excited for Card-Jitsu Fire to finally be coming out! I think I’m most to excited to actually play it; Card-Jitsu Fire relies more on your skill than luck and games can be so close at the end, which I love. Of course, I can’t wait to grind and earn the full Fire Suit. So many good memories!

STARPOWERB December 1, 2018

I’m excited to play good old card jitsu fire with my friends oh and the other day I misspelled a word typo and got me banned it was a accident is it possible to unban me

TheTruMinerYT December 1, 2018

I’m most excited because I am able to do the new emote like the fire t pose. I think it would be cool as well to have 4 players in one match. Also I just like the feeling of it. Climbing the ranks is a little challenging but really pays of. Even if I finish it, its still very fun!

amgadoz December 1, 2018

to convert the fire element to me and to play with it as i order

Cornsalad December 1, 2018

I’m excited to beat Sensei! I love seeing his surprised face when I finally win and then I can actually say I am a master fire ninja!

Aragorn35 December 1, 2018

I just cant wait to get the fire suit and play a game ive never played before

Marios5001 December 1, 2018

I can’t wait for Card-Jistu Fire it’s was one of my favourite games in Club Penguin, it’s very satisfying to earn all of the stamps and also very
satisfying to earn the fire suit and do the fire dance with other people to turn the sky fiery.

elio080 December 1, 2018

cade card fire?

BitterSweetL December 1, 2018

Probably the fire suit or the nostalgia of playing the game and leveling up

bubbles December 1, 2018

I can’t wait for card-jitsu fire because it means that card-jitsu snow(my favorite)and card-jisu water will come out soon.

Robahi December 1, 2018

I’m so excited to face not just one or two but three master ninjas at once in fire jitsu. It’s a whole new sort of challenge, as we all work to master the fire element!

bribri826 December 1, 2018

I’m just excited about becoming a fire ninja in general. Can’t wait for the update!

GamadonE December 1, 2018

I’m most excited to play with my friends and earn our suits together, Can’t wait!

Never December 1, 2018

I am excited about the fire element and i started this game three days ago and have a black belt can’t wait.

ItsMeBoltBoy December 1, 2018

Thank You whoever is adding this. I also hope you add the water and ice card jitsu but this is incredible

Memelord14 December 1, 2018

I am very excited for card-jitsu fire this week, and I am doing all I can to prepare for it. I’m mostly looking forward to getting the full fire ninja outfit and becoming beautiful. I’m excited for the new catalogues for all the Christmas stuff which will be very fun to have and use. I love you CPR!

mabungy December 1, 2018

arson.

Katie December 1, 2018

I’m excited to be able to play more then one person. Also I never have played fire only snow. So I am very happy to try fire for the first time!

Tsiy2 December 1, 2018

So excited to take the next step of my ninja training. Guys better watch out i’m just getting started. 😉

Sadira December 1, 2018

Hello

RyanjcCPR December 1, 2018

REEEEEEEE IM SO EXCITED FOR CARD JITSU FIRE BECAUSE ITLL GIVE ME NOSTALGIA FROM THE ORIGINAL CLUB PENGUIN AND ILL BE ABLE TO GET THE GOLD NECKLACE THING TO COMPLETE MY NINJA THING 😀

Jugap December 1, 2018

I really like fire card jitsu because back in the old days I used to beat people and i really miss the game

Jugap December 1, 2018

Please tell us when the fire card jitsu is coming we are very impatient right now
please put it on

Zazzy December 2, 2018

Im most exited for the fire outfit!

ag108u December 2, 2018

I really like Card-Jitsu Fire because i have more memories with me and my friend playing this and talking by phone, i remember that he always said the card that he was gonna choose but always lied and i don’t know how i lost a lot of times xD, well i hope that this time i won’t get pranked again ha

derpymangoes December 2, 2018

The one thing I’m most excited about is getting the fire ninja suit! I can’t wait to obtain all four pieces of the suit and wear it around the island to show off my accomplishment! I think it is one of the coolest clothing items in the game, especially because you have to work hard for it.

Ninja December 2, 2018

Club penguin is not in the app store 😓😓😓😓😓😓

Z1z@ December 2, 2018

i’m looking forward to card jitsu fire because i fell there is a greater tactical element to it then normal card jitsu. also fire was my favourite game of the three elemental games of card jitsu in the original card jitsu. i just really love it all up. 🙂

Noisemaster December 2, 2018

I’m excited to collect all the pieces of the fire gear! I can’t wait to have the full set and master one element. It’s also great to have some bragging rights over my friends, most of which aren’t even ninjas yet.

PlatypusL0rd December 2, 2018

I’m most excited for the opportunity to again earn and play fire jitsu. I remember when it came out originally and I want that experience again.

Little12z December 2, 2018

Im not really a fan of card jitsu fire, but however it does sound really cool and i hope it’ll be really fun! I saw some images and i really like the way it looks! i hope it comes soon!

Pinkowlcat December 2, 2018

For Card Jitsu Fire, I would say I’m most exited about earning all the stamps I can and then turning the sky orange with other fire ninjas

DerpyDeskMan December 2, 2018

It would probably be the fact that it’s one of the very few games with the ability to play with more than two players. (the others being sled racing and water/snow CJ) I used to love beating my friends and freaking out when we got a new armor piece.

Flufery December 2, 2018

I remember playing Card Jitsu Fire and it was always so fun. I’m really excited to play it with my friends! Some of my friends have never played Card Jitsu Fire so I’m also really excited to teach them how!

groovyboy03 December 2, 2018

the rotating mechanic really turns the game upside-down. I also really love the fact that the cards are still used, but it’s now more a game of luck, meaning anyone can win, it gets your blood pumping, I love it!

BluStar2433 December 2, 2018

My favorite thing about Card Jutsu Fire is going against each other again and battle with sensei to earn the fire emblem. It is very excited to battle and earns rewards.

BillyJoe December 2, 2018

I remember when Card Jitsu fire was around in the original Club Penguin and I just really miss it.

Trianull December 2, 2018

Card Jitsu Fire was one of my favorite games on Club Penguin when I played. I remember playing with my brother and having to turn our big monitors away from each other as to negate cheating. The atmosphere and music are some of my favorite in all of Club Penguin, and I’m excited as ever for release.

Black Cream December 2, 2018

I am most excited for Club Penguin to come back bit by bit. With Fire training coming out, it is making my excitement grow and grow because Club Penguin is coming back in its full glory! Fire training actually came out during my best days of playing Club Penguin, so it is nostalgia to the max!

WeirdCube December 2, 2018

Nice to have an event from long ago in this game. I always never knew.

limestar99 December 2, 2018

i love that you can play with multiple people, it makes the game so much more engaging and there are so many more possibilities.

ppppppppppppppppppppp December 2, 2018

ppppppppppppppppppp

Itsareanna December 2, 2018

I think what I’m most excited for is being able to remember all of the good times with friends, and I’m excited to have the chance to have another adventure with new ones. I can’t wait until we all earn our suits together!

DAQUIZNAK December 2, 2018

Card Jitsu Fire was always the highlight of my club penguin experience. It added flair and fun to the game and pushed players to take that next step to discover the true ninja inside of them. Just stepping into that room was like transporting int a whole different world, and I’m super keen for it 🙂

Char2006 December 2, 2018

I am so excited that you all are bringing card jitsu fire back! It was one of my favorite games on the old club penguin and I am so excited for its release! 🙂

LittestPengu December 2, 2018

I’ve had lots of great memories with Card Jitsu in CP, Specifically being playing with my cousins and trying our hardest to beat each other. I’m very much looking forward to Card Jitsu fire as I remember that game mode being much more strategic, and will leave room for more competition. I can’t wait

dewey2005 December 2, 2018

Honesty my favorite Card Jitsu. Its awesome to play it again and become a ninja again!

Heritage09 December 3, 2018

The fire ninja suit was the best especially it’s animation and it let ninjas continue their training even after they get the black belt. It also made the ninja hideout way cooler.

Domino225 December 3, 2018

I am looking forward to finally being able to complete the fire ninja pathway. I was working on becoming a fire ninja in the last game but when it was taken down I lost all my progress. Now I am more energized and excited than ever before.

Rickyrocks19 December 3, 2018

I’m glad that the Club Penguin Rewritten team is adding Card Jitsu Fire. This type of Card Jitsu was my favorite for some reason, probably due to the mechanics of the game. To be honest, my favorite part of training to become a Fire Ninja is that sweet reward that I never got back on old CP.

TopHatNinja December 3, 2018

I lot of the time, I have nothing to do in between parties because I have done so many things. Card Jitsu Fire is going to give me something to push for during the no party period. Also, new items will hopefully be available for the new game. I am so excited for Card Jitsu Fire!

Krongus509 December 3, 2018

I am very excited to be a fire ninja because i will finally be able to continue on my ninja journey! I am also happy to be able to help my non ninja friends become ninjas even faster now and then help them learn the ways of fire.

Orange37408 December 3, 2018

I’m glad the CPR team is finally adding Card-Jitsu Fire, It was one of my favorite games in original CP (favorite was CJ snow).

Little007 December 3, 2018

Im excited to gain the fire suit. I heard you can turn the sky orange with the full suit on, It would be fun to make other penguins think a new party is coming. Besides that, I found myself play Card Jitsu Fire the most out of the Card Jitsu games on the orignal Club Penguin.

Yoshi111 December 3, 2018

I’m extremely excited just for the experience of becoming a fire ninja. I remember earning it back in Club Penguin in 2012, and it was so much fun. Now knowing what it’s like, I feel like this time will be just as fun, if not more fun. I definitely can’t wait for CJF to release!

Ren725 December 4, 2018

I am looking forward to the special dances you get to melt snow when you have all your fire ninja gear! When Water preparations come out, I think we will be able to melt snowballs to get water for the new ninja dojo! Since the Original CP had this, I think we should get it soon as well!

-Ren725

Zones December 4, 2018

Looking forward to it next week

Sarahababa December 4, 2018

I think I’m most excited for getting to play with more than one other person. There aren’t many multiplayer games on the island and I really like getting to play with other penguins!

obijuan December 5, 2018

All I’ve been waiting for is for the CJ element games and now they’re finally here, well one of them. I just it comes out soon because it was supposed to come out last week.

Kharjo December 5, 2018

I am excited for Card Jitsu Fire because not only can I get the awesome fire ninja outfit but also I enjoyed the fast pace of Card Jitzu fire back in the OG Club Penguin. I am really excited for the upcoming update, thank you CPR developers for even considering remaking Club Penguin at all!

Nashp December 6, 2018

I am looking forward most for the fun I’ll have along the way as I’ll be playing Card-jitsu Fire! Socializing with fellow ninjas, playing the fast-paced game, I know it’ll be fun! One step closer to becoming a master of all of the elements!

Juliebear16 December 6, 2018

I am most excited for Card Jitsu fire because it gives me something new to do with my buddies on the island and a new way to make more friends! I would also love to earn the fire suit and show off my skills as a true ninja!

Starflight December 7, 2018

I’m most excited for the new costumes that come from being a fire ninja! As a kid I was always wowed by the cool dance the Fire Ninja suit brought and I hope to relive those memories~

shazaza December 7, 2018

I never really played the Fire-Jitsu games, and I wished I did. I now can, thanks to you, and I’ve found out that I love this type of jitsu! Thank you for this opportunity to play again.

DavidTOS December 9, 2018

YES! I remember when I was 6 I would go on club penguin and play card jitsu fire! Now that you guys are doing it now means you really care about your players and community. Waddle On, David

Leave a Comment