What's New?

Reviewed by You: Preparing for the Holidays

By Lataus on December 8, 2018 | Comments

Hi Penguins,

It’s been a long week, but it’s finally the weekend. That means we have a new Reviewed by You for you! Last week, we asked you all what you were most excited to see in training to be a Fire Ninja. We’ve now selected out two of your replies, the first one coming from the penguin Lorelion, who said:

“Not only am I ecstatic about earning the fire suit, I love the games! It brings back the old memories of me earning my fire suit for the first time, the games were super fun. Even though there were a few losses, I managed to win a lot too! I wish everybody good luck on winning the fire suit!”

Earning a Fire Ninja Suit can be quite the challenge, but with a lot of training and practice, you can be well on your way. Losing is just part of the process towards progression! We also wish you good luck on your journey. The other response comes from the penguin YipYorp, who said:

“I am very excited to earn the suit. The flame sandals, magma coat, lava mask, and fiery helmet all look so he fire cool! It is also a good way to measure your progress and show how hard you have trained to become a Fire Ninja. The awesome fiery designs really capture the spirit of the game.”

The outfit of Fire Ninjas is awesome, really! With just a dance, you can cause flames to appear above your flippers. Who wouldn’t want to do that..? Apparently, if you gather other Fire Ninjas in one room, something strange will happen.

Thanks Lorelion and YipYorp! Both of you will have 5,000 coins added to your accounts soon.

Now if you scroll down below, you’ll find this week’s question. Good luck!

The Holiday season has finally approached – Yep that’s right, it’s finally December! The island is already showing their festive sides with the most recent Penguin Style release, which contained many new items for all to enjoy. So for this week, our question for you is: How are you preparing for this Holiday season around the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below, and you may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

81 Comments

Release December 8, 2018

I am preparing very small. I am starting off by putting my igloo on construction and when the furniture catalog releases. I will have access to finish off my igloo and start off with a kick off the season with festive decorations everywhere. I am also creating a stamp event that everyone can join.

kperspective December 9, 2018

How can i join you? I would like to help out.

ImpSkills December 8, 2018

I am planning big to save on the donating coins for charity for Christmas. Also dress up as my favorite characters from this season around and staying up playing CPR for that winter break!

Matt555666 December 8, 2018

I’m prepping for the Holiday season by lining my party hat with some fleece to give it extra warmth, then I grab my puffle pullover, my shoes, and my fireplace background before heading around the island. The Ski Lodge is my favorite hangout place this time of year, the fireplace is so cozy there!

ItsMeZanez December 8, 2018

love the update, keep making this game great and reviving CP1

Birdsmoo December 8, 2018

they dont work on cpi

SnowyIceFire December 8, 2018

I am preparing by snuggling up by the fire of the new fire dojo and getting warm penguin clothes to wear!

BonjourRosie December 8, 2018

I’m prepping for the Holidays in so many different ways! The Holidays have always been my favorite party in CP, so I’m excited to do all of the traditions that I always did such as: Play endless amount of Ice Fishing, Saving up coins for my holiday styles and igloo and hang out with my friends! 🙂

HamilDog December 8, 2018

I am preparing by dressing festive for X-Mas and also when the furniture comes out I’m going to decorate festive and wear ugly christmas sweaters (In my igloo… secretly…Hehe) and I’m also going to go Christmas caroling for other penguins!!!

-HamilDog

Superivy4 December 8, 2018

For the holiday season i used a deluxe igloo and put some Hanukkah decorations up, i have blue stared curtains above the windows, blue and white puffle beds, and a homemade menorah. I used a snow fortress wall and put red ninja caldrens behind it, and a table with presents on it in front.

NoahT249 December 8, 2018

I’m planning on having the most decorative igloo with lights and so much more.

Pearl45365 December 8, 2018

I am Preparing for the holiday season on the island this year by decorating my igloo and getting some festive clothes, and also seeing how other penguins are getting ready for the holidays too.

MegXO December 8, 2018

I’m so excited for the holidays! I am saving up my coins so I can buy some festive decorations and donate during Coins for Change! I am also learning some carols so I can sing them around the island with my penguin friends. I even have my outfit prepared! This year is going to be so much fun!

zTexas December 8, 2018

I want to donate most of my coins towards charity for the Christmas event. I know I may not be announced on the blog but fame doesn’t matter, there’s still good people in our world just like me.

Tennus253 December 8, 2018

i’m buying a lot of winter clothes and cant wait for the december furniture catalog, i LOVE the igloo music for the holidays. also preparing for rockhoppers ship to arrive, so excited!!

Mc Cool 213 December 8, 2018

I’m preparing by gathering up as many coins I can to donate when Coins for Change come around, as it is my favourite! Plus, I got a few festive things ready to decorate my igloo with, so it’ll be cozy. Finally, heading out to celebrate with my friends in the snowy island with cheer and laughter.

Mcparrot December 8, 2018

Christmas is the best time of year for all my aquatic flightless birds… (except for Jet Pack guy – he’s the only exception) The perfect way to get into the holiday spirit, is by putting on our Tree costumes. Don’t forget to boogey on the dance floor! Man I love Christmas, and the parties too! 🙂

HarrisonFw1 December 8, 2018

I’m preparing by dressing up like a carol singer

Mcparrot December 8, 2018

Christmas is the best time of year for all my aquatic flightless birds… (except for Jet Pack guy – he’s the only exception) The perfect way to get into the holiday spirit, is by putting on our Tree costumes. Don’t forget to boogie on the dance floor! Man I love Christmas, and the parties too! 🙂

Rosarette December 8, 2018

I’m planning on finding a day that i can decorate my igloo and try buy some chrismasy kinda clothes.

patee1 December 8, 2018

I’m waiting on the new igloo catalog so i can have an even more festive igloo than i already have , i need some more trees and some lights , cant go wrong with trees and lights.

Kavoor December 8, 2018

I’m trying to save lots and lots of coins for donation this Christmas! I’m starting to decorate my igloo with some Candycane and Elf themed designs, too! Also, I will be dressing in a velvet gown and red mittens. The best part is to dress up as trees and hangout with your friends and waddle around!

EllyCraftsYT December 8, 2018

I am preparing for the holidays by spending time with close friends and family, and decorating my igloo! I think it’s very important to remember the holidays are about giving, and spending time with those you love most. I can’t wait for Christmas this year!

Hugywugybugy December 8, 2018

I am putting my woolly socks on and all my favourite Christmas jumpers. My igloo is filling up with snowmen and the puffles are helping put fairy lights around the walls. I would love to give them a Christmas dinner but I think they will prefer some good old O’berries! Merry Christmas from us all!

Or1cor1o December 8, 2018

I plan on saving up a lot of coins to buy as much clothes as possible, and to also donate! I will also decorate my igloo into a nice festive igloo and I will wear different costumes to do with Christmas, hang out with my friends, play games and more! Waddle on!

papakapa December 8, 2018

holiday party 2018

flufery December 8, 2018

To start off I put on my cozy sweater for the holiday season! Also, once the furniture catalog comes out I’ll make sure to decorate my igloo too. It’ll be super fun because decorating is my favorite part of the holiday season.

DannyShell December 8, 2018

I’m planning on wrapping up warm and recording vieos! Gonna be on the island every single day, see ya there!

Tenerifian December 8, 2018

Hello Fellow Penguins! I am currently preparing for the Holiday Season by starting small, By putting my Igloo under construction. Also by modifying my Penguin by finding myself a new fancy outfit! I also wish to try and start an Event and have a Boogie in the Nightclub! Have a Great Christmas.

Peanut Llama December 8, 2018

I am playing a lot of rounds of Puffle Roundup. I want to save up to donate to Coins for Change. I want to make my igloo as cozy as possible for the holiday season, as I like to do every year. The new igloo catalog is coming, so I’m also saving up for that. It’s gonna be great!

Black Cream December 8, 2018

As I tend to get a little colder than other penguins, I will be staying warm in my igloo with tons of hot sauce pizza! What better way to watch the ice hockey game than sitting in your cozy couch next to your loyal puffles by your side.I also plan on earning some coins to donate to Coins for Change!

groovyboy03 December 8, 2018

I’m definitely gonna have to redecorate my igloo. I still have my Halloween stuff out!

Derourkl December 8, 2018

I always like to start by dressing up to fit the occasions, and I’m not breaking the tradition! I also like to act a lot more jolly, and sometimes put a few decorations in my igloo! Christmas is the most exciting time of year!

Linktloz13 December 8, 2018

I´m preparing getting tons of coins, so i can decorate my igloo, and invite all of my friends and some random people around the island, and give pizza to all, because i´m a pizza worker!. I want to be in the party of christmas so i can meet new friends. I hope everyone enjoy this party!.

AcidBat December 8, 2018

I am preparing by putting on my christmas tree costume, and saving money so i can eventually decorate ,my igloo!

RulerX December 8, 2018

with the holidays approaching fast I have been grinding TONS in both Card Jitsu fire and in other games to rack up enough coins to donate for CFC. Of course I am also saving some for the furniture catalog to decorate my Igloo for the season of giving

Sp1nnyb01 December 8, 2018

Hello CPRewritten, I sent you a couple messages reguarding the account, Sp1nnyb01. It’s issue was that I made it during April of 2017, not putting a email to verify it, and the game accepted it. Could you try and get my account back and update me in this situation? – Sp1nnyb01

Elbow D December 8, 2018

I’ve already added all my Christmas decorations from last year to my igloo, along with my toasty fireplace and some snow! I’m also saving up for Coins for Change =0

STARPOWERB December 8, 2018

Christmas is the time of year for family and gathering so I,m Preparing for the holidays i,m dressing as Santa and being kind and supportive around the island for other penguins also singing Christmas carols!

derpymangoes December 8, 2018

I am preparing for the holidays by dressing up my penguin in a new festive outfit! I am currently sporting some Long Johns and mittens to keep me warm. I have also begun designing my igloo into an icy kingdom by using the Ice Castle Igloo and some penguin ice sculptures and a lot of snow.

popckorn500 December 8, 2018

I’m going to prepare by redecorating my entire igloo in a festive theme! I’m excited to see what the new igloo catalog is. Plus, I’ll put on my coziest sweater and hat for the winter.

FireSanti December 8, 2018

Im preparing all my coins for CFC for a good cause! also, im preparing a christmas party at my iggy with my friends

pingunaranga December 8, 2018

i may not be able to pass the holidays in the island becuse i have a family who i always support, im preparing myself for whats yet to come since there have been a lot of situations around hoping this season cheers up the spirit

DayDiwata December 9, 2018

Christmas is my favourite holiday, even when compared to Halloween! Candy is sweet, but what’s sweeter to me is the feeling of comfort and coziness when you give gifts to and celebrate with the people you love! I’m saving up lots of coins to donate to Coins for Change, and to get even more puffles!

Chris41605 December 9, 2018

Christmas time is relaxing in Club Penguin. I can already see a lot of passion being put into the Christmas party. I also have a feeling you will include other holidays such as Hanukkah and Kwanzaa within this party. I’ll be preparing for coins for change. You guys definitely won’t disappoint!

Tsiy2 December 9, 2018

I’m prepping for the holiday season by lining my inventory with new Christmas themed apparel. I am also saving half of my coins to donate for the coins for change drive. The other half of my coins will go to vigorously decorating my igloo when the new catalog arrives; I have so much planned for Dec.

stripedfly December 9, 2018

I’m so excited for the holiday! I remember being so happy about seeing all the Christmas decorations on the original CP, and I can’t wait to see them here! The best part for me was dressing up and mixing all the costumes together to make something unique.

Kellyman7 December 9, 2018

I usually go to a friends igloo for Christmas, it’s always fun to celebrate holidays With friends! I love the Pizza Parlor during the holidays, and Perapin is the most festive penguin I know. My favorite thing to do to get ready is: getting a gift for a close friend. Merry Christmas! -Kellyman7

Marose December 9, 2018

Im am crazy excited for the holidays on club penguin rewritten!!! Ive upgraded my igloo and am saving up money for the furniture release! Me and my buddies are so excited and are planning parties throughout the month! My penguin is very festive right now and im so looking forward for this month!

Rickyrocks19 December 9, 2018

The Holiday/Christmas Party in Club Penguin Rewritten is that one holiday that’s so important to me. For me to get ready for this holiday coming up, I just listen to the old Club Penguin Christmas music. That’s what get’s me so aesthetic about this holiday.

kperspective December 9, 2018

I am trying to get as many coins as possible for the donation thing on christmas! I am also setting up my igloo so it looks like the ultimate christmas decoration fiesta!

1wolfy1 December 9, 2018

I’m thinking of buying my penguin a Santa hat and decorating my igloo with a fireplace that has stockings hanging with some cozy couches! also, I want to try my best to get the fire ninja suit.

Swap-Sans December 9, 2018

I’m spending times in the mine to gather coins to get some of the newest items and decorate my igloo some more for the holiday and maybe get myself a new puffle friend!

Lily94880 December 9, 2018

I’m so so so excited for the holiday update! Because Christmas was always my favorite time of year on Club Penguin and I’m so excited it’s back!! <3

Snowy1211 December 9, 2018

Hi! I love the holidays on the island so I will buy warm holiday stuff for my 4 puffles: Puffy, Rover, Winter, and Tabby! I will buy Igloo items and clothes holiday themed, and I will sing carols with my best penguin pals!

Serpior 625 December 9, 2018

Christmas? Ha, Bah Humbug!

Lorelion December 9, 2018

The holiday parties have to be my favorites! Right when the new catalog comes, I’m decking out my igloo in holiday stuff the best I can. Last year, I did my best to make a Santa’s Workshop igloo. The best part is buying the holiday clothes, pretending to be Santa, an elf, a nutcracker, everything!

Pinkymouse4 December 9, 2018

I am preparing by earning as many coins as possible. I will then donate all my coins like I have done all the years that I have been playing CP and CP rewritten. Other than that I might decorate my igloo in a festive manner with lights and trees for my puffles to enjoy. Waddle on!

sherman1007 December 9, 2018

i have my Christmas tree up

toby367 December 9, 2018

I’m prepping by getting new Christmas apparel and items for my penguin and igloo, and I’ve also been saving many coins in order to give them to coins for change.

Sp1nnyB01 December 9, 2018

I like christmas and just spent the first few days literally on a hot chocolate hype. My favorite thing about the holidays is how magical everything feels, like your walking in a storybook. The best part for me? Outfits…! But… I can’t do that, because Sp1nnyb01 can’t be accessed anymore.

silkdreams December 9, 2018

I’ve been saving up a ton of coins to decorate my igloo! I want it to be the best, most festive igloo on the whole island!

Nkkr5 December 10, 2018

I have changed up what I usually wear quite a bit. I am trying to stock up on coins for holiday postcards and decorations as well. The usual igloo Christmas items have come back and are ready for another year as well. I will also be saving up for CFC that will take place during the Christmas Party

Fatiedog1 December 10, 2018

I am preparing for the Holidays by being positive. I am willing to help other people learn about the island and be a caring friend in times of need.

Quavo402 December 10, 2018

I will be spending the holiday season with my puffles and my other penguin friends. I am eagerly awaiting the December furniture catalog for the christmas decor. I love this time of year!

Go41t December 10, 2018

I’m just planning a simple get together with friends! Enjoying what we have left of the new year together either in Town, Coffee Shop, Dance Club or Pizza Parlor! As long as i am playing with friends the holidays will be well spent!

Splosh Jnr December 10, 2018

Christmas is my favourite time of the year. This year I’ve started celebrating by going through all the igloos on the map. If anyone’s home, I make sure to wish them a very merry Christmas!

Cbscares December 10, 2018

I’m going to completely redecorate my igloo in a Christmas theme, and then improve it further once the Christmas igloo catalogue comes out. I’m going to have a matching outfit that hopefully complements the style of my igloo. Then i’ll launch a big party in my igloo 🙂

voldemort10 December 11, 2018

I’ve been preparing for the holidays by buying the new clothing items and decorating my igloo and also waiting for the new furniture catalog

Geeoorgiiaa December 11, 2018

To prepare for the holidays I’ve been getting a lot of new holiday clothing items. I love the white ruffle sweater I got and the tree outfit has been really fun! The hidden items from the catalog are my favorite though, I’ve made an entire Santa-esque outfit from it! Next step: HOLIDAY PARTY!!

Kinkinkitten December 11, 2018

I’m preparing for the holidays by dressing festively (if festively is even a word), and I am spending some time in the mines to save up for when the Better Igloos catalog comes out so I can renovate my igloo 🙂

TopHatNinja December 11, 2018

For Christmas, I’m going to go all out. I’m going to decorate my igloo like its Santa’s workshop. I’m also going to modify my normal outfit so that it stays the way I like it but more Christmasy. I can’t wait for the 2018 Christmas party. Im hopefully going to meet a couple of mascots as well!

Sir Puffles December 11, 2018

I’m preparing for the holidays by wearing a Santa hat on my penguin while playing Card Jitsu Fire to warm up my skills because it’s a cold day in Club Penguin Rewritten. 👤🔥

Cornsalad December 12, 2018

I’m playing a lot of games and mining to in order to save up for Coins for Change 2018!!

8JKN4 December 12, 2018

I’m grinding for coins as much as I can. Literally. Cart Surfer is my favorite way of earning coins, and I want many so that I can donate for the Coins for Change if the event returns. CFC has always been my favorite part of the Holiday Parties, and the Holiday Party is my favorite party too!

Pinkowlcat December 12, 2018

I like to start off by getting into a creative Christmas costume, then when the time comes, decorate my igloo! Decorating my igloo and listen to the holiday music when it comes always get me into the Christmas mood.

Funfunny8 December 12, 2018

I’ve been going around the island dressed as Santa spreading Christmas cheer by telling everyone that they are on the nice list! It makes most everyone’s day (the ones who aren’t confused haha)!

Ghostlover17 December 12, 2018

I’m gonna be decorating my igloo and wear my holiday outfit!

Wizards34 December 13, 2018

As soon as the clothing catalog came out, I bought so many new festive outfits! I am getting ready to turn my igloo into a Christmas wonderland, but have been dedicating most of my time to earning coins for CFC-2018! It is one of my favorite fundraisers, and I love donating as much as I can to it!

delrow123 December 14, 2018

I am so excited for the club penguin holiday season! It is truly the best season on this game and i’m glad i get to celebrate it with all of the other penguins.

xCALIx December 22, 2018

The festive cheer really got me in the Christmas mood, well done everyone for donating to ‘Coins For Change’! I really hope it was successful and all of our donations really helped and made a difference! Waddle On! -Cali x

Leave a Comment