What's New?

Calling All Igloo Designers and Actors!

By Stu on January 15, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We’ve already been hyping up the year with some fresh new content for all penguins to gather around and experience together, this includes those that fancy editing their igloo with a fresh look.

We’ve listened to a lot of the community suggestions and a lot of you penguins were wanting some more custom furniture items added and also windows with some kitchen designs to go with the look.

If you’re thinking of wanting to act out a new stage play then you should head on over to the Stage right now for a community favourite play that’s just been released – The Penguins that TIme Forgot!

We’d love to see your igloo decorating skills using the new furniture items, share with us your username in the comments below for us to check them out!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

61 Comments

170 days old
Find Me January 28, 2019

Find Me

Please visit my igloo, you will see it is very busy with new and old furniture, please can we have bigger igloos and a bed and I would like to create a bedroom for my penguin

Thanks Heaps 🙂 xxx

722 days old
AleCP January 27, 2019

no u

Gokemon January 18, 2019

When will we get the Big-screen TV.

170 days old
Find Me January 28, 2019

The big screen tv is in all the catalogues you just have to find it in the hidden items, move the mouse around and it will show up as a hand and click on that and you will find lots of hidden items

Gokemon January 18, 2019

We should do an igloo of the week or month.

Crazy Fish January 18, 2019

My igloo has a little enchanted garden in the backyard, I would love to have more plants featured in future catalogs! 🙂

Krongus509 January 16, 2019

a cool idea would to have multiple saved igloos and be able to choose between those and make new one

Creeperfan78 January 16, 2019

You should make Club Penguin Rewritten for android if you cant post it on the android store you could post it on your website as a apk which android users could download and install

Thorn January 17, 2019

Thanks for the idea.

Vine January 16, 2019

YEET YEET SNELL MY IGGY

GVfan1504 January 16, 2019

My igloo is summer themed (with halloween music XD) I also added some kitchen items in my igloo

Stu January 16, 2019

Halloween music is my favourite 🙂

CherrySakura January 16, 2019

A tip for fellow igloo designers: to clear the entire igloo for a new design, change your igloo to another one from your inventory, change back, and then add new flooring/furniture. It helps the furniture “stick” when you visit it again and you’re not constantly removing stuff for 15 minutes 🙂

Stu January 16, 2019

Great tip!

CherrySakura January 16, 2019

I love the furniture, now I have a fully functional kitchen for penguins to hang out in! I would really like a “saved designs” feature where up to 3 igloo layouts could be saved and loaded from. That might be hard to implement though so it’s one of those wish list requests, haha. 😉

PQ10 January 16, 2019

My igloo is a Mexican Resturant dedicated to the Winter Fiesta!

Stu January 16, 2019

Definitely, we can’t wait to share with you the fiesta.

PQ10 January 16, 2019

I made my igloo into a Mexican Resturant with a bar. The music used for the Winter Fiesta party really goes with it and the new igloo and furniture catalogs!

Superivy4 January 16, 2019

I made a fancy modernish home, with a giraffe in it. The kitchen was really useful for the design.

Randomboy481 January 16, 2019

Since the new igloo update came, I decided to redesign my whole igloo. I gave it a more comfort feel than my last one.

Scrongus January 15, 2019

Hi guys! I have an idea! How about flamingo item? I’d love if you would please make one. Waddle on!

Stu January 16, 2019

That’s an awesome idea, thanks for the suggestion!

PenguinOpera January 15, 2019

I used some new items and recent items as well. I think the end result wasn’t bad!

pinky279 January 15, 2019

Stu i have a suggestion we will still have penguin of the week and how about igloo of the week so we post this thing every like 5 days after igloo update releases and they get 50 coins and there igloo in community and maybe they igloo no the TV in your igloo this a suggestion bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu January 16, 2019

That’s a cool little suggestion, thanks!

FireSanti January 15, 2019

Stu who youll think that will be the next POTW?

Stu January 16, 2019

It’ll definitely be a penguin that’s deserving of it, best of luck!

Yavuztalimci January 15, 2019

My igloo more looks like a house. With a kitchen, a TV, a bed and a mini dance floor. By the way, stu, your igloo looks creative and classy!

Stu January 16, 2019

Aw, thank you!

Hidden Pengu January 15, 2019

Plz can you fix EPF medals because all my friends have the stamps for them but i try all the PSA missions and complete them but i still can’t get them! Do you know if they are going to be fixed?

Stu January 16, 2019

EPF will be fixed later on this year, get ready, agent!

Ulyka29 January 15, 2019

I used some of the new bookshelves in my library igloo, and I think they fit in pretty well

Stu January 15, 2019

Which colour would you be picking? Personally, I like both of them!

Ulyka29 January 15, 2019

I decided to go with the black shelves to not overdo with the red shelves. The final result is pretty good!

Release January 15, 2019

I have a simple, festive igloo!

Stu January 15, 2019

We love festive igloos out here

jelly1 January 15, 2019

why does the costume trunk have “the vikings that time forgot” catalog?

Stu January 15, 2019

It’s an issue we’re aware of, thanks for helping out around the island.

xYellow January 15, 2019

I always try to make it so actual human beings could live in my igloo, and I try to put in everything they would need to survive, but to put all that in I’d need a LOT of space, and well, igloos aren’t really too good when talking about space. I’d love to see big igloos around if possible!

Krongus509 January 15, 2019

amen i would like bigger igloos

Stu January 15, 2019

Appreciate the suggestions!

Stu January 15, 2019

We appreciate the feedback on our igloo choices. We are working on improving the igloo features this year, we can’t wait to show you penguins what we have in store.

HamilDog January 15, 2019

my username is HamilDog I have a festive igloo 🙂
oh and I have another account I was going for a professor snape class that username is SlytherinStu

my igloo is a house but i spend a lot of time on it!
its not really easy for me tho!
Thanks a ton for checking it out!

Stu January 15, 2019

Your igloo is awesome, thanks for sharing. 🙂

thank you!

pinky279 January 15, 2019

I’m pinky279 and my igloo is a fiesta restaurant and its awesome loving the kitchen items and in the oven i’m making perapins yummy delicious pizza my second favorite part of it is the dinner tables i could also use them for thanks giving i’ve been waiting for them since Thanksgiving 2018 adios guys

SharpLemon January 15, 2019

I don’t have a kitchen, but hey, people still come for the parties!

Stu January 15, 2019

Definitely, it’s always fun to get a party going.

greeny870 January 15, 2019

my igloo is kinda of a crazy igloo. I always change my igloo so it is never old but always new.

supbro January 15, 2019

Can you guys fix the “Earn your belts”? It’s a year later and still not working properly

Stu January 15, 2019

We have a list of fixes to do and the Earn Your Belts issue is on the list for fixing.

Pizzarolls January 15, 2019

My igloo is usually a house. I used many furnitures. 😀

I would hope one day we can be able to store floors in the inventory.

Stu January 15, 2019

That would be an interesting feature, we’re looking to improve igloos very shortly!

Jerlocks January 15, 2019

What happened to Stu jr?

Stu January 15, 2019

Still by my side!

Abbsammy January 15, 2019

Classy iggy

Stu January 15, 2019

That’s the best igloo choice out there 😉

Perapin January 15, 2019

I put the kitchen and window items to use in my igloo!

Stu January 15, 2019

Your igloo lookin’ awesome with them too

icebr234 January 15, 2019

Perapin, are you going to work at the pizzeria today?