What's New?

Reviewed by You: Fiesta Time!

By Lataus on January 19, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It’s that time of the week where we ask you a question and you answer it. Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how many stamps you owned and which ones you treasure the most. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Ashlyn909, who said:

“I have 129 stamps so far! I really like the Rare Mullet stamp, but I think my most treasured ones would be the hard ones from Aqua Grabber like the Crab’s Treasure and Mullet Capture. That’s my favorite game! Another favorite stamp is definitely the Pure Ice! on from Dance Contest!”

It’s really cool that you have several difficult stamps, even the infamous Rare Mullet stamp, which is a really difficult stamp to obtain. Aqua Grabber is also a very difficult game to get the grasp of, so that’s also a great accomplishment. Well done! The other response we’ve chosen comes from the penguin Pinkowlcat, who said:

“At this point of time, I have 257 stamps. Some were really hard to get when I did them, like the extreme pizzatron stamps. My hand was shaking afterwards, they was that intense! As a perfectionist, I feel compelled to get all the stamps, though that will certainly take quite a while!”

Pizzatron 3000 is also another game which is hard to master, especially how fast the conveyor belt moves as the game goes on. It’s really cool to hear that you were able to get those stamps. That high stamp count is very impressive, and good luck on your stamp collecting journey!

Thanks Ashlyn909 and Pinkowlcat! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

It’s Fiesta time all around the island, so dance off those winter blues. That’s right, the Winter Fiesta is back in town! Whether you’re congaing at the Casa Fiesta, or enjoying spicy food in the Coffee Shop, our question for you this week is: What are you going to do to celebrate the Winter Fiesta?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

48 Comments

81 days old
jademoon225 January 30, 2019

i know its a little late to be be commenting, but i like the winter fiesta is the special room.
and also… TACOSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

713 days old
Splosh Jnr January 28, 2019

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRIBAAAA! My absolute FAVOURITE thing to do at the Winter Fiesta is to check out all the interesting pinatas! Since there’s a unique one in nearly every room it’s awesome to go around and see all of them! It’s closely followed by conga lines though! Conga lines are awesome.

658 days old
AleCP January 27, 2019

BIG CHUNGUS

48 days old
Braidwolf January 27, 2019

i gotta say the Winter Fiesta was a great way to celebrate Mexican culture and since most online games don’t normally do this it makes CPRewritten stand out. I hope there’s another cultural relate event in near future.

cartman January 24, 2019

As the winter fiesta comes to an end, I look back at the many things that I did. I was part of a mariachi band, conga line, the red stamp gang (which helped me get about 5 stamps), and Community Sunday, which was a great time meeting the team. I also met DJ Maxxx. It was an amazing time!

objectshow January 24, 2019

I want to celebrate good times now and the past and the future.

jacob90tvlog January 22, 2019

I will try to meet DJ Maxx! I almost made a full band in the room in the ski village!

Kinkinkitten January 22, 2019

I’m celebrating the winter fiesta by dancing and making new friends in the Casa Fiesta! i’m going to try to meet DJ Maxx and get my first ever mascot stamp! I might also start a conga line or throw a party, there’s lots of fun stuff to do!

Juggler January 22, 2019

For a few days now I’ve been heading over to the lighthouse to gather people to play at La Casa Fiesta. It’s fun to head in there with a bunch of different penguins playing a bunch of different instruments! Nothing like an acoustic guitar, maracas, and a tuba playing a song together!

Shadow1144 January 22, 2019

I’m celebrating this year’s Winter Fiesta by hanging around the town with my friends. I’m also going to the Casa Fiesta to play some sweet tunes for other penguins to enjoy, and maybe even start a conga line!

Theroux January 21, 2019

I’ve been changing my outfit everyday and trying to make a party conga wherever I go!!

derpymangoes January 21, 2019

To celebrate, I’m going to try to meet DJ Maxx and grab his new festive background! After I obtain his background, then my festive outfit will be complete with my sombrero and maracas!

Fox983 January 21, 2019

I’m going to try to get every fiesta-themed clothing item in the game to celebrate the winter fiesta. And yes, even the hidden ones.

craftingnoob January 21, 2019

Can you guys make stamppenguin a potw? He’s really nice and he helps people. He also earned one hundred and fifty stamps in ten days. Please make stamppenguin a potw. -craftingnoob

Penguinbobi1 January 21, 2019

I have already dressed up all Mexican like, and I intend to be like that for the rest of the party. Another thing I’m gonna try to do is meet DJ Maxx as many times as I can. I already met him once, so why not again? But most importantly, I want to log on everyday, talk to other penguins have fun.

Kaserole98 January 21, 2019

To celebrate the winter Fiesta, I’m going to dance my PENGUIN off and buy and wear ALL of the festive clothing!!! I also want to try to start one of the longest conga lines ever! Also get a band together (because why not?) and play for the WHOLE island! And to finish off, I’m throwing a bomb party!!

Shadowfight January 21, 2019

For the Winter Fiesta, I’m going to celebrate like crazy with conga lines and clothing! I’ve been saving up ten thousand coins for the fiesta and I’m going to spend it all! I’m also really excited as there are so many cool items and many new scenes like the Pizza Parlour with the El Fish Pizza sign.

Funfunny8 January 21, 2019

My favorite way to celebrate is a tie between running the taco stand and playing the maracas all around town. For the taco stand, it’s like a mini pizza parlor but with TACOS!!!!! and for the maracas, what other way to spread good cheer than to play a hypnotic “shooka-shooka” little beat?

voldemort10 January 20, 2019

I will celebrate the winter fiesta by visiting the casa fiesta and being in a conga line, I’ll also hang out with my amigos (friends), earn stamps, playing mini games, and party.

Rosiep999 January 20, 2019

I’ll probably go to the dock, and dance there with anyone I can find. That place is decked out this time, and I think it’s pretty cool because often the dock doesn’t get much attention.

Trevchris007 January 20, 2019

I loved celebrating with mods. Everyone looked festive. I was overjoyed to find that the staff fixed the Snack Shack stamp.Wonder who the surprise mascot will be.

CPRules

Tsiy2 January 20, 2019

For winter fiesta I’ll try and make my igloo look super festive to fit the theme for the party. Especially with the new items from the catalog!

LefousBoots January 20, 2019

In order to properly celebrate the Winter Fiesta, I will be dressing up in my best fiesta outfit, a poncho and a matching hat. Then, I will play maracas around the town in order to bring the Winter Fiesta Spirit to all. After partying in the night club all day, I’ll eat tacos at the lighthouse.

mepisdoe2735 January 20, 2019

To celebrate for the winter fiesta this year, I really want to try to make a Fiesta-themed igloo. Also, I want to try to make a huge conga line at the casa fiesta because those are always fun.

Yavuztalimci January 20, 2019

With the Winter Fiesta, I would play my guitar and ask everyone to fiesta with me. They would join by playing their instruments along with me. It would be like a real fiesta!

BLURRYBE4K January 20, 2019

I will earn enough coins and get ALL of the feista wear in the catalogs! also i will dress up in my favourite somberos! i love this party, because of the taco fish! i already ate 15000 taco fish,and made a couple of conga lines. know its time for me to shake my maracas and dance to the fiesta music!

Babycrier January 19, 2019

For celebrating the Winter Fiesta, I will be making a Mexican Restaurant last year and it was successful a lot of visitors and friends enjoyed it, and hanging out with my amigos enjoying this fiest-ive party!

chloe January 19, 2019

im wearing the tiny fiesta hat every day because its iconic

yellow January 19, 2019

I’m gonna make a conga line and make a trip all around the island! I’ll make people into my conga line, and even do a dance party after! But then, we’ll have some pizza, and maybe play Bean Counters.

BetaPizzadog January 19, 2019

To celebrate this winter fiesta, I’m going to be holding a party where we can all eat, drink and be merry!
Happy Winter Fiesta!

Superivy4 January 19, 2019

To celebrate the Winter Fiesta, i’m going to keep going up and down the golden dance club stamps while playing the Rocky theme song!

pingu97803 January 19, 2019

I’m off to a good start because I have already stuffed myself full of the buffet, I have hired myself to work at the taco stand and obviously joined everyone at the casa fiesta, if I would have to wrap up what I have done in one sentence, it would be that I have had lots of fun!

BetaPizzadog January 19, 2019

To celebrate this fiesta, I’m going to try and make a huge party for everyone to sing, dance, and have fun at. It’ll take a lot of gold, but it’s worth it!

xYellow January 19, 2019

To celebrate this Winter Fiesta, I will be very active and try to make as many friends as possible. I’m pretty sure I’ll meet a ton of new and interesting penguins this party! Can’t wait for the mascots coming and the events!

Hidden Pengu January 19, 2019

For the Winter Fiesta, I am going to head to Casa Fiesta and play my maracas in time to the beat. I am also going go down to the coffee shop for some spicy nachos and salsa after a long day of CONGAing! I may even get a job at the taco stand and serve some hungry penguins!
:D!

HamilDog January 19, 2019

I’m celebrating by having fun around the island and shaking maracas. I also dress my sombrero in a weird way and stomp my feet while playing the clarinet and eating cubed cheese.

HamilDog January 21, 2019

the sea bears now after me

FireSanti January 19, 2019

To celebrate the fiesta, i will make a conga line in casa fiesta,i will open a taco stand too in the beach, and i will break all the piñatas that are in the Town and Plaza! and when i finish, i will go to play some music with my blue bass!

FireSanti January 20, 2019

Sorry for my bad english 🙁

Release January 19, 2019

I am going to start a conga line in Blizzard! I will meet so many amazing penguins and we will all have fun. I will also eat pizza and party all day long at the nightclub!

Ryan January 19, 2019

Is that a real question? CONGA LINE OF COURSE! I will try to do a Mexican Band all around the island, too! That could be funny right? There are a lot of nice rooms, so I will guide new players around those!

Thinger January 19, 2019

I’m gonna make a conga line and make a trip all around the island! I’ll make people into my conga line, and even do a dance party after! But then, we’ll have some pizza, and maybe play Bean Counters.

Matihood1 January 19, 2019

I’m definitely going to play my acoustic guitar in various places around the island and pretend the music playing in the background is actually me 😛 It’s a shame we can’t obtain trumpets however as now would be a perfect opportunity to play one.

lucasbr21 January 19, 2019

yup only if you found that secret in one of the old catalog for the trumpet

Rosiep999 January 20, 2019

Yeah, I agree! I still appreciate the fact the instruments even exist at all though. I managed to snag a trombone during a party, and it makes me pretty happy to know it exists because the trombone is my favorite instrument in general.

Pengu776 January 19, 2019

When will the “Earn your fire suit” option in Card Jitsu Fire be fixed?

Iboypenguin January 20, 2019

I think it has been fixed!

Dogloverbbs1 January 19, 2019

To celebrate the Winter Fiesta, im gonna try the conga line! I’m so excited to wear my new fiesta clothes as well!!! the Sombraros are FLAPTASTIC!!!!!! Wearing the purple and white one in a conga line will look AMAZING!!!!