What's New?

Reviewed by You: Fashion Frenzy

By Lataus on January 26, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Coming straight to your weekend, it’s Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what you were going to do to celebrate the Winter Fiesta. From that, we have now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Penguinbobi1, who said:

“I have already dressed up all Mexican like, and I intend to be like that for the rest of the party. Another thing I’m gonna try to do is meet DJ Maxx as many times as I can. I already met him once, so why not again? But most importantly, I want to log on everyday, talk to other penguins have fun.”

Nice job dressing up in style! We really hope that you had a chance to meet DJ Maxx once again, even though that you met him before. Also, meeting new penguins is always a fun thing to do, no matter what is happening around the island. The other response comes from the penguin Hidden Pengu, who said:

“For the Winter Fiesta, I am going to head to Casa Fiesta and play my maracas in time to the beat. I am also going go down to the coffee shop for some spicy nachos and salsa after a long day of CONGAing! I may even get a job at the taco stand and serve some hungry penguins!
:D!”

The Casa Fiesta was one of the biggest hits at this year’s Winter Fiesta, so playing maracas there sounds like a perfect idea. And who wouldn’t want to miss a spicy special of nachos and salsa at the Coffee Shop? Nice one! Sounds great that you enjoyed serving penguins at the taco stand at the Beach, and you may have even gotten yourself a brand new stamp.

Thanks Penguinbobi1 and Hidden Pengu! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Fashion season has hit the island at the Gift Shop, so show off your most stylish outfits over there! The Fashion Show has arrived. To celebrate your fabulous fashionista outfits, this week we would like to know what your favorite type of fashion theme is.

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

172 Comments

83 days old
Grate February 1, 2019

Got to love the blue duffle coat.

231 days old
pingu97803 January 31, 2019

My favourite theme would have to be rainbow because it makes us all look really beautiful and colourful. Plus, I always win with my rainbow t shirt πŸ™‚

208 days old
Shauna Fan January 30, 2019

I like all kinds of style, but I also like to mix and match. I’m saving up to transform my igloo into a mini Night Club disco hall, and I’ve already planned my outfit. I don’t know when it’ll be finished, but I hope to see everyone there! I also like the Ninja outfit.

712 days old
Majestic23 January 30, 2019

Wow…my favorite fashion theme out of so many options? I must say that I absolutely ADORE color-coordinated outfits of any kind. Specifically, though, I really enjoy wearing funky Cadence-type clothing with headphones and jazzy colored hair and all sorts of spotted scarves!

352 days old
DjPinkstar January 29, 2019

My Type of Fashion theme is Fun! I love to have fun. c: I also love to Dress up for partys or any fun activity!

143 days old
RosePetal406 January 29, 2019

My absolute favorite fashion has got to be anything coordinating. No matter what you wear, it should match. I just LOVE showing that on my penguin and I’m so excited to show off my style at the fashion show!

538 days old
LoneWolf1256 January 29, 2019

I like doing Something themed to the party or just themed in general. Doing something festive and fun for the Holidays, or wearing a spooky costume during Halloween really helps me get in the mood and mindset of the party.

86 days old
P3108759 January 28, 2019

nice

752 days old
R0sieR0se January 28, 2019

Cute and comfy is the way to go! Wearing comfortable clothing is always great. A cute accessory really makes an outfit. Put them together, and you get the perfect combination! A pink baseball cap, matching yellow hoodie and scarf, and a friendship bracelet is my favorite outfit.

684 days old
Mattyray January 28, 2019

Didn’t know where to put this, so I decided to comment here.

The new website layout does not work well on Firefox. Most of the images are larger than the page and the buttons for voting and such are normal text.

801 days old
Flippy January 28, 2019

Please clear your cache and try again, if this doesn’t help, check if there are any updates available.

684 days old
Mattyray January 28, 2019

Thank you! Clearing the cache is what fixed it. Should have though of that myself.

490 days old
rulo3000 January 28, 2019

My favorite theme is simplistic. I’ve always been a fan of just keep things minimalistic and simple, I guess you could say I’m not a fan of loaded up designs.

281 days old
sheobu January 28, 2019

my favorite fashion theme is lowkey! I like a simple jumper and hat. it reminds me of the original cp ad how i would always wish i had the cool, minimal, rare items, like birthday hats or slippers or floaties!

339 days old
polarbear258 January 28, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is comfy and practical. It sounds boring but, if I’m going to be stuck in classes, I might as well be comfortable. I wear a lot of sweaters and hoodies to stay cozy wherever I am. I tend to wear all black too, it’s easy to match all my clothes!

579 days old
HamilDog January 28, 2019

“Do what is right now what is easy”
follow these few words and remember you can do anything you put your mind to

769 days old
Cutiejea January 27, 2019

My fave fashion theme is the punk-rock chick as I love how the dark colours mixed with bright colours and it helps reflect my edgy yet colourful personality.

544 days old
Iuvkthyung January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is underwater. It’s a bit tricky but it has a wide variation of outfit ideas from aquatic animals like fishes and squids, to a deep sea diver, or perhaps a mystical mermaid, or mer-penguin, more like!

120 days old
SUP4HSTAR January 27, 2019

That picture with the puffle wearing the hat is giving me memories of the original CP where you could buy hats for the puffles. If I can’t get a grey puffle can we at least have the hats? I would say something about the fashion show but eh, I haven’t done much with it tbh

282 days old
YauKino January 27, 2019

I myself love the old club penguin items they are so nostalgic and cool.

793 days old
Corn Flake 3 January 27, 2019

My favorite is nice

457 days old
CookieMoo January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is sporty/casual. Sporty/causal clothes are comfy, easy to find, and I like how they look. I also like the costumes on CPR. They are all very interesting and they make the game more fun to play.

220 days old
P2390587 January 27, 2019

My fave type of fashion is wearing really weird&unique random clothes that express my personality! For example one of my fave outfits to wear is a polo shirt&my Winnie the Pooh dungarees&rainbow socks. Its so much fun to be weird and quirky and I would encourage everyone to express themselves more!

98 days old
6Mordecai7 January 27, 2019

My favorite style is the clothes that have club penguins old art style. Any articles of clothing from the beginning of club penguin’s time. Thank you guys so much for re-writing this website, you have allowed new generations to experience just how much of a masterpiece Club Penguin truly is.

170 days old
tayrose January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is any combination of items that match well together. I love color coordinated outfits and believe that is what makes any outfit look good. β™‘

151 days old
Batgirl88 January 27, 2019

I love fashion so this is literally the most ideal party for me.

482 days old
Weeem January 27, 2019

I think the 50s have to be my favorite, everyone back then was so classy! I love the looks and the hair. I think it really differs to what we have today, but I like them all!

100 days old
taliammik January 27, 2019

Hi! My favourite type of fashion is a grungy look mixed with the aesthetic of sunflowers and old photographs… i hope that makes sense LOL! I also really love fashion from any of the decades. My favourites are the 80s and 50s πŸ™‚

3246 days old
Halopona January 27, 2019

I like party hats tbh, especially the 5th anniversary one. 😎

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

That’s indeed epic

143 days old
victorious10 January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion is at least some creativity weird combinations and EPF releated stuff

178 days old
JazzT January 27, 2019

Hello! My favorite type of fashion is anything colorful. Rainbows are my most favorite thing and to wear at least one of each color just makes me happy!!

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

Awww. Rainbow creates beautiful outfits! What is your favorite color to use on your outfit?

178 days old
JazzT January 30, 2019

Hmm, I’d have to say and type of purple, since it’s one of my most favorite colors.

173 days old
itswilliamep January 27, 2019

i love cats

712 days old
Majestic23 January 31, 2019

Who wouldn’t? They’re such classy, jazzy furry companions to have about the house. Wouldn’t it be spectacular if we, as penguins, could dress up as such agreeable animals?

239 days old
Leahbeannn January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion theme is modern! Modern is my favorite theme because fashion plays an important role in modern society, and we all like to follow the newest fashion trends, but everyone puts their own twist to it which is my favorite part of the modern day outfits!

542 days old
Takanorit12 January 27, 2019

that cool

131 days old
icebr234 January 27, 2019

Cool

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

Indeed.

189 days old
whyubullym3 January 27, 2019

I would have to say that my personal favorite themes would have to be classy and casual! I just LOVE the way how simple things look, it appeals to my EYE! That’s why I am dressed up like this. I also love how the look can work for ANY occasion! The judges would sure love this type of style!

250 days old
Linny22305 January 27, 2019

My favorite theme is steampunk! Something about the style’s complex details and machinery makes it a very creative choice, and the historical influence is certainly cool. It might be a bit clunky and noisy to show off on the runway though.

88 days old
error0930 January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion style would be like weird/scary/ mysterious. I like to buy the things from the Halloween section of the clothes. When I get these types of clothes or I change I like to go to a popular place to show of my scary look, or try to scare some people.

300 days old
TrishyPaytas January 27, 2019

my favorite fashion theme = animal just be a penguin

361 days old
MeggPeng January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme must be streetwear. Mostly because of how creative you can get with it! You’ve got infinite possibilities when it comes to hoodies, T-Shirts, jackets and you can mix and match with loads of accessories which really make each and every outfit unique!

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

Ohhh, streetwear. That’s a nice pick, I completely forgot about this fashion theme, thanks for reminding me! I also love streetwear outfits, it makes the outfit more as I wear almost everywhere.

93 days old
Juno131 January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is definitely a sleek, preppy kind of look. I really like to put on a cool sweater or suit and head to the nightclub to dance! It is also a perfect outfit to show off at the Fashion Show as you walk down the runway.

207 days old
MiniMoneyMM January 27, 2019

i like the fashion showgreat job cpr mod

207 days old
MiniMoneyMM January 27, 2019

wow this pretty cool i like the fashion show fiesta and rockhoppers island adventure

703 days old
objectshow January 27, 2019

My favorite theme is future it show’s what the future might be and its also funny to see what people think the future is going to be.

268 days old
lazi January 27, 2019

My favorite theme is…Matching! i wear any outfit that looks good together, or any full outfit sets. sometimes for the special dances/waves, or just for the cute and funny factor!

459 days old
Broguin January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is RANDOM! I wear whatever looks funny or stands out among a crowd, so maybe people would come play a game with me or something of the sorts.I also do fancy sometimes for RP like I am now.

601 days old
Scrongus January 27, 2019

Hi guys! My best kind of theme is normal but cool at the same time. You know what I mean?

435 days old
Repon12 January 27, 2019

hi

200 days old
Hidden Pengu January 27, 2019

πŸ˜€

108 days old
theroux January 27, 2019

I love dress up costumes – unicorns, ladybugs, fairies! anything silly and surreal πŸ™‚

301 days old
WinterSoup90 January 27, 2019

Love this new design

733 days old
jelly1 January 27, 2019

my favourite theme is superhero ( except pre-made heroes ( e.g shadow guy and gamma gal ) ) because there are so many designs for a hero! you could have a mask and ladybug costume, or even a ghost hero! i really enjoy these types of costumes!

340 days old
Max0955 January 27, 2019

Awesome blog!

340 days old
Max0955 January 27, 2019

Awesome!

346 days old
Javor January 27, 2019

I like the new page redesign.

121 days old
Not DanTDM January 27, 2019

Random/Cyber/Cool

90 days old
Sprinkle0510 January 27, 2019

I am so glad Club Penguin is back! My favourite outfit to wear was always the ninja outfit, however I really love the “design your own hoodie”. So I currently wear a white hoodie with blue and pink paint splats!

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

“Design your own…” hoodies and t-shirts are so cool to wear! They fit almost on every outfit and if not, just change the color of it! Being a ninja and wearing its outfit is also cool. You have a nice taste in fashion!

316 days old
rjob15 January 27, 2019

My favourite type of fashion is casual, a red shirt, a hardhat and pink sneakers is one of my favourites

294 days old
Lilacked January 27, 2019

I’d say either steampunk or minimal and neutral.

199 days old
Jimbob2010 January 27, 2019

Secretive outfits to wear😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

428 days old
Flopinou January 27, 2019

I do not have a particular style, it depends on the party!

726 days old
ctt1 January 27, 2019

casual clothing just like plain shirts and pants with nothing super fancy going or punk/rock clothing

93 days old
hyper247 January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is everything fancy and beautiful. I’ve always wanted to be a princess, and in CPR, I can really rock my evening gowns and fancy dresses!

628 days old
Police 26 January 27, 2019

Police and tactical gear

247 days old
LiLi216 January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion theme would definitely be the Mascot theme. I usually try to be Cadence! Its really fun to see everyone’s different adaptations of all the mascots such as Jet Pack Guy, Aunt Arctic, and Dj Maxx.

129 days old
sarahbray January 27, 2019

can we do a meme party?

260 days old
Lorelae January 27, 2019

I don’t know if this is a specific “theme,” but I really like vintage clothing. Especially clothes from the 1950s, 30s, and the Victorian era.

As for Club Penguin fashion, I just really like hoodies and scarves lol.

202 days old
matttheslime January 27, 2019

I think my favourite theme for fashion has to be a retro throwback theme, because all of the clothing has a unique style to it that I love, like around the 80-90’s era. I also like it because it makes us penguins get creative with how to best replicate the theme. So much fun all the time!

182 days old
Funfunny8 January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is… freestyle! It’s just fun to see everyone’s individual styles, from hip to quirky to things I haven’t even seen yet! Since there’s a new catalog coming out soon (if this is published it will be already out) it’s always fun to see how people combine new fashions!

88 days old
Zewzew27 January 27, 2019

My favorite type of style is crazy I haven’t played rewritten for long but in the original club penguin I used to find the most random crazy things ever. The fun thing was to find things that should never go together and somehow make it work.

750 days old
Stav January 27, 2019

I like the little update you made and I like to show a COOL! A lot of penguins told me that my fashion is very beautiful πŸ™‚

626 days old
ToonKid4 January 27, 2019

My favorite fashion is, well EVERYTHING!!!

112 days old
peachyeeo January 27, 2019

My fashion theme is casual, cause it’s always in style!

112 days old
Braidwolf January 27, 2019

my favorite theme is princess honestly

764 days old
Wayne January 27, 2019

I’d say my favourite type of fashion would have to be smart-casual; something smart like a tuxedo, partnered with something more causal like sneakers. I think it works well because the items on paper contradict themselves but they actually complement each-other, giving off a more unique look.

92 days old
SnowCat1234 January 27, 2019

My favorite theme of fashion would have to be the blue sweater and the santa hat with the blonde hair and the fuzzy brown snow boots

579 days old
HamilDog January 27, 2019

HALOOOO!!!

3246 days old
Halopona January 27, 2019

I agree

482 days old
FireSanti January 27, 2019

Well, My favorite theme of fashion is something that combines and that looks really cool at the same time!. Thats the reason of why i use Blue Bass, Blue UK Hoodie, Blue Viking Helmet and the X-mas Jetpack,because they combine and it looks really cool!

247 days old
Jet4Flyer January 27, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is stylish but fun. I love to look around Club Penguin to see all the latest trends, but I also really like to have a fun look to keep the party always going! I also like fashion that stands out, but blends with each other.

684 days old
Robertj15 January 26, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is definitely mascot theme because i really like those mascots and seeing people dressed up as them makes it just as good

220 days old
daisy1212 January 26, 2019

This is a hard question, as one of my favorite parts of Club Penguin Rewritten is the fashion! I would have to say, my favorite theme is “underwater.” It’s so fun to see people pull out the fish costumes, flippers, mermaid fins, scuba diving outfits, and more! Everyone seems to enjoy this theme.

266 days old
peptrt January 26, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is funny looking or pirate themed! It’s always fun to see people dressed in weird goofy things. Dressing as a pirate is also very cool and fun to see because you can start a crew and show off your pirate hat and parrot on your shoulder!

504 days old
shadowfight January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is Winter! There are so many clothing items you can choose from Santa hats to a Christmas sweater to elf shoes! With winter clothing, it also reminds me of Holidays and happy times so its a really fun and great theme.

712 days old
Majestic23 January 30, 2019

Absolutely! I’m in definite agreement. Coats, scarves (I absolutely can’t do without a funky coloured, striped or spotted scarf) and sleek pom-pom hats–who can dislike them? I love every itty-bitty detail about winter-clothing. Who wouldn’t? πŸ™‚

110 days old
iiBlizzard January 26, 2019

Not really sure if this counts as a fashion theme, but I like comfy, yet cute clothes. For me, feeling snug and cozy while still looking cool is the way to go!

92 days old
Ariana0 January 26, 2019

my favorite theme is the celebrity theme!

149 days old
mrbabyblue January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is anything blue… after all, my name is mrbabyBLUE! Blue is my favorite color too, so why not dress up in that color from head to toe.

772 days old
Sn2ckerspup January 26, 2019

Cool!

351 days old
derpymangoes January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is SUMMER! It’s very cold where I live, so dressing up my penguin with a grass skirt and a summer lei seems to be the perfect way to keep my mind off the cold. And I love the hula dance animation that comes with this outfit; it adds a little flair as I walk down the runway!

615 days old
HarrisonFw1 January 26, 2019

The new change is alright,I liked the old one cause I’m a bit attached to it but I guess the mods know whats best

615 days old
HarrisonFw1 January 26, 2019

My fashion type is also my main type for pretty much all year with a few exceptions. I am a reporter,I talk to penguins,check out all the new island stuff and am an ally to Perapin.I wear a journalist hat,loose suit,camera,video camera (to be safe that I catch everything) and some black shoes.

548 days old
taliawalia January 26, 2019

odd flex

565 days old
Matt555666 January 26, 2019

Nice

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

I love fashion nice, it looks so nice

668 days old
yabbadog January 26, 2019

First time on for 2 weeks after a holiday, can’t wait to see what the rewritten team have done since then.

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

Welcome to the first change of many, how are you liking the new website change?

504 days old
shadowfight January 26, 2019

Im really loving it! The new community page is really well organized and now it shows my profile and how old I am!

482 days old
FireSanti January 27, 2019

Excellent!

197 days old
49Times January 27, 2019

Very cool design, you should add the ability for penguins to make their own bio pages!

661 days old
ag108u January 26, 2019

hi

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

Greetings

668 days old
yabbadog January 26, 2019

How it your penguin 17000 days old?

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

I’m just a caveman

661 days old
ag108u January 26, 2019

My favorite theme of fashion is combining my clothes with the color of my puffles, I am always with a purple puffle or a yellow puffle beacuse they like music as i like it too, so i try to combine my clothes with the event and with the colors yellow and purple.

428 days old
SheldonMLG January 26, 2019

Ah how I love this new community section. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

Is that an evil laugh, or a mixture?

171 days old
Katie101a January 26, 2019

I don’t really have a style, I dress according to the party/month. I also like to use items that I don’t commonly use.

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

Always great fun to switch it up.

162 days old
sammy177 January 26, 2019

Hmm that is a really hard question because I like most fashion styles. But if I had to chose one, it would probably be a type of party outfit because there are lots of different themes for parties, and because you find exactly what you want in an outfit that even may not go with the party theme!

98 days old
ewyllie January 26, 2019

my favourite is my pride in my basketball shirt. im english, and i went to America for my birthday and went to a basket ball mathc, there i met Chris paul, and bought a Basket ball shirt, for now it is framed and hung up. πŸ™‚

171 days old

I don’t have too much a style I like to style my outfits around the party/month event. But when I don’t know what wear I like to find things I don’t commonly use and make that into a outfit.

565 days old
Penguinwalle January 26, 2019

honestly im not a big fan of fashion shows but hey people can enjoy dressing up in great clothing πŸ˜€

558 days old
greeny870 January 26, 2019

I have a taste of green like in my name. I always like that green viking helmet. If there is something green i most of the time i will have.

558 days old
pinky279 January 26, 2019

Hey lataus this is a great post i love it my self and by the way my outfit is a pizza parler work outfit and do you know if perapin commets actively? Well great post oh and didnt notice it says how old your penguin is and i wanna see if it takes long time to publish the commet prob not bye!!!!!!!

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

Hi! Perapin is still pretty active at Pizza Parlor. I love to see penguins having fun in Pizza Parlor.

144 days old
ActionAdric January 26, 2019

I have a flair for the dramatic, so I love costumes and unique seasonal pieces! I’m rushing to complete my collection of this year’s Halloween costumes before they leave the gift shop catalog, and I love raiding the costume trunk at the theatre! The most important thing is to be yourself!

628 days old
Superivy4 January 26, 2019

I personally like to wear my blue hockey shirt at all times with a sporty ponytail, book sunglasses and crocs, the neck item changes. so a guess my favorite fashion theme is sporty

209 days old
Harmg6220445 January 26, 2019

My favorite kind of fashion theme is formal/fancy dress clothes! Those are always so fun to look at and stuff, even if you can’t even afford it.

568 days old
berryred January 26, 2019

i never knew penguins had good taste in fashion……

17434 days old
stu January 26, 2019

You’d be surprised!

568 days old
berryred January 26, 2019

i like cool and casual. its pretty awesome! but overall, i think all of the fashion on the island is good.

129 days old
Randomboy481 January 26, 2019

I like how many penguins can participate in the fashion show. Some penguins like to be participants, while others prefer to judge the competition. Although this is a small update, I hope that CPR can bring it back in the future. Also, I like the runway for the contestants. It’s really fun.

480 days old
Lelunu January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is.. being yourself! I love wearing my favorite items and I wonder what are the others’ fav items too. I also like mixing different colors on my outfit, but the most important thing is to have fun!

356 days old
Monkey2005 January 26, 2019

my favorite theme is halloween!!

185 days old
Zenada January 26, 2019

very good

147 days old
allegroora January 26, 2019

My favourite fashion theme is supporting my favourite team! Green, Blue, Red and even yellow colours are so fun to dress up in! Not only can i celebrate my favourite team, but share my pride for it with other penguins!

220 days old
Jerlocks January 26, 2019

My fabulous fashionista outfits include everything that sparkles and shines!

152 days old
clubsoda17 January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is colorful! Wearing a variety of colors, or even all one color, lets you express yourself and can reflect your personality or mood. I love all of the colorful items on CPR, and even changing my penguin’s color! The world would be boring if it was only black and white. πŸ™‚

503 days old
GVfan1504 January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is MY OWN fashion theme. I like to mix-and-match old and new items when picking a new look for my penguin. The stuff I like the most are the free party items, they all look nice and I use them for my new look! I also like scarves, they look cute. πŸ™‚

2629 days old
Greenux January 26, 2019

I don’t think I have favorite fashion style, but I can say that I love wearing hoodies and my brown hair! I also love holding the microphone for no reason, one penguin even once asked me to sing haha. I also love scarves, it makes the outfit more winter-like.

628 days old

how is your penguin 2541 days old, that was 2012???

220 days old
Jerlocks January 26, 2019

if you joined cpr in its early days you can get your age transferred from cp

124 days old
dgamer625 January 26, 2019

Woo hoo! What if DJ Maxx came to the fashion show with a new background! That would be cool! And I like the Fashion Show so far.

340 days old
Max0955 January 26, 2019

Fav fashion style? hmmmm hard question imma say just normal idk what to say XD

110 days old
Lufis2000 January 26, 2019

my favourite fashion theme is β€œparty”, because there’s so many different kinds of parties you could dress up for. i have the most fun with an 80s look, it’s really cool seeing what came to the minds of other people participating.

2629 days old
Greenux January 26, 2019

Party outfits are always so fun to make! What is your favorite party?

110 days old
Lufis2000 January 26, 2019

my favourite club penguin party? hmm… i haven’t been playing rewritten for too long now, but i do have fond memories of the water party from when i was little!

2629 days old
Greenux January 27, 2019

Water party actually happened in the Club Penguin Rewritten already. Don’t worry, I missed it too, but we can always hope to see this party back again. This year or next year would be great time for that!

655 days old
Blossomx January 26, 2019

Spooky ;0

207 days old
Peanut Llama January 26, 2019

Well, my favorite type of fashion is animal costumes. For every day of the week, I will change my animal costume!

518 days old
CCsoftball6 January 26, 2019

I love dressing up in the same color schemes. When we throw fashion shows at our buddies igloo’s, we love picking all the colors of the rainbow!

2629 days old
Greenux January 26, 2019

It’s always cool to look where penguins can make a rainbow, they literally can make rainbow everywhere by only clothes. Your friends are for sure having so much fun!

749 days old
belinha8615 January 26, 2019

my favorite type of fashion is a pretty crazy style with a mix of various clothes together. I also like Rock and Metal style. The madder and better mixed! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

1659 days old
Lovebacon56 January 26, 2019

My favorite type of fashion is the type that screams creativity. The type that really releases your inner artist and style. Something that shouts out natural beauty, and self love. Every penguin has a different style, which I find incredible because it really shows how creative someone can be!

628 days old

how is your penguin 1571 days old?? that was 2014

171 days old

When CPR was new you could transfer your account.

1659 days old
Lovebacon56 January 31, 2019

*magic*
nah but fr I was an early player so I was able to transfer my original penguin age and party hats to my cpr acc:)

361 days old
iboypenguin January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion is green and blue Cause green and blue are obviously the best colours

755 days old
Aleksio567 January 26, 2019

I love to wear a lot of random things? Whether it’s a box, a proppeler hat, or even unny slippes, all can go well with each other!

649 days old
dor0203 January 26, 2019

i dont have a specific type of favorite fashion, for me u could say its everything goes

438 days old
Shy Suzy January 26, 2019

My favorite fashion theme is colors, because it’s fun to see how many items you have of just one specific color! It’s also interesting to see if you end up matching items with anyone else in the contest πŸ™‚

752 days old
DomCPR January 26, 2019

My favourite type of fashion is alternative. Its to be creative with your looks and for the aesthetic to look nice! Wear anything you like and be proud of your look.

722 days old
AleCP January 26, 2019

i would be pirates because i want to be judge now lol

778 days old
Clubby8911 January 26, 2019

My favorite type of fashion theme is trying to dress up like an orange construction worker! πŸ™‚

755 days old
Sidious January 26, 2019

Rory when

4930 days old
hagrid January 26, 2019

never

778 days old

No.

778 days old

We will still express our love for Rory! Stylin with our Rory outfits and backgrounds!

558 days old
pinky279 January 26, 2019

Hey clubby do you know when your next stream is im guessing today🀞

483 days old
Cpr1234 January 27, 2019

Rory will come in 2018. Wait, 2018 is gone

800 days old
Christopher January 26, 2019

I heard Waddle On party is annual, so Rory will most likely visit in February! Yay!

4930 days old
hagrid January 26, 2019

Can’t argue with that logic. I see you’re an intellectual.

756 days old
CPPS1 January 27, 2019

But it only happens once.

361 days old
iboypenguin January 28, 2019

Rory is horrible Dot is better cause her bg is Better