Awesome news: we’ve launched new site updates! I’m sure you’ve already noticed a few changes already, but to make sure you don’t miss out on anything, here’s an entire rundown of what’s new on our official website.
- Mobile support: yep, you heard right. The website now performs much better on all mobile devices.
- Updated Create a Penguin experience: new penguins will now be welcomed by a much friendlier and easier to use registration experience.
Community & What’s New Blog
- An all new community section design.
- Activity blocks: the wallpapers, fan art, colouring pages and banners can now be viewed even easier without having to open a new page.
- Penguin Poll: the long-awaited penguin poll is finally here to stay!
- New What’s New Blog page: get an overview of the most recent blog posts, fresh from the team. You can even click the categories on the right hand side to sort posts. Click here to check it out!
- Post and Comment likes: let us know which posts or comments are your favourite by simply clicking the heart button next to the post title.
- Comments: all players must login to their Club Penguin Rewritten accounts to comment, your penguin avatar will even be displayed next to your comments. How cool is that?!
- Small improvements to the navigation bar to make sure the site even easier for everyone to navigate!
- Fixed a few visual colour errors on the homepage.
- Comments by staff members should be easier to recognise now!
- Not only do comments now display penguin avatars but so do the blog posts by our team!
Please let us know what you think about these updates and what your favourite update is so far. We truly appreciate your feedback and if you have any questions regarding these updates, our team will be more than happy to answer as many as possible.
On behalf of the team, I’d like to thank all of you for your feedback and ideas so far. None of this would’ve been possible without you and I’m so excited to see what we can create next!
Until next time… waddle on!
— Club Penguin Rewritten Team