We’re celebrating our second anniversary this week with you penguins, we’re leveling ourselves up to the two-year mark, which is pretty impressive! Who knew we’d be celebrating a second anniversary with such an amazing community when we opened on February 11, 2017?!
Our Anniversary event will be taking place on February 8 and we can’t wait to share with you what’s in store. I recommend for you all to log in during this event to pick up an exclusive party hat over at the Coffee Shop in celebration, those hats are pretty limited and are unique to the point where they don’t return.
As we wait for the event to arrive on the island, let’s take a look back on the year with some fun statistics:
- 659,339 puffles were adopted and cared for in 2018
- 16 YouTube videos have been posted since early 2018
- 90,852,477 messages have been sent since our re-opening in 2018
- Last week 3.4 million messages were sent
- Last week penguins gave over 20,000 new puffles an igloo
- Last week over 90,000 postcards were sent out by players
Whew… That’s a lot of large statistics for you all to read. If that’s surprising for you then you can only imagine our reaction to having such an active and amazing community with us.
As we go for our third year on the island, what are you wanting to see this year? Let me know down in the comments below your ideas and thoughts!
Until then… Waddle on!
– Club Penguin Rewritten Team