What's New?

Reviewed by You: Deep Sea Discoveries

By Lataus on February 23, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Diving towards your weekend, here is Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what you enjoyed most about stage plays coming to the Stage. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we’ve selected was LB Wingman, who said:

“I like the weird clothes we can buy, and the strange settings from new plays. The Stage is truly the place where our imagination is wild and free. It is fun, zany, crazy and awesome place. Also, I love this Space Play! The robot mask is perfect for reasons.”

The costumes are definitely one exciting thing to look forward to at the Stage, with a variety of costumes of different themes every month. There’s always something crazy and awesome to enjoy there, that’s something we can definitely agree! The other response comes from the penguin AwesomeFlor, who said:

“I love how each story is unique and different in their own special ways! I really like that there is a script and we can act it out! Then there’s the stage (full of props!) and the clothings to make it more realistic! I love this feature!”

We’re glad that you like the costumes! The script is one of the most unique features at the Stage, that’s one you can’t find anywhere else. They’re a big help for actors. Here’s a tip: you’re more than welcome to go off script and add any of your own parts in. You could even get a bunch of penguins together and act out a play without using a script!

Thanks LB Wingman and AwesomeFlor! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The whole island has tipped to a side. We mean… literally. It’s flooded with water! For this week’s Reviewed by You, we want know what you think of this aquatic change of events on the island. What do you enjoy most about this new watery experience?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

168 Comments

121 days old
Dhiren Houck February 28, 2019

My favorite part is the maze! It was cool to earn a new stamp and also get to see the fun party rooms!

715 days old
Sparklmagyq February 28, 2019

I really liked doing the maze even after succeeding in completion. Seeing the room you got to at the end, plus getting the scuba gear was worth it and plus, whenever I threw a snowball it would slide after landing! It was a great Underwater Expedition.

38 days old
StarryPho February 28, 2019

I really loved the maze! It took a while to figure out how it worked but maybe I missed something there. After finding out how it worked it was extremely fun! I loved the aesthetic of the island and collecting crystals just so happens to be my hobby! <3

98 days old
Bleena February 28, 2019

The maze and the event itself is beautifully designed, with the sparkling purple crystals everywhere and the little details, like the sunken penguin statues. It is both a fun and aesthetically pleasing event!

106 days old
lapis13 February 28, 2019

The maze was very fun and the aquatic clothing I enjoyed rookie visiting (rookie thanks for flooding the island ) he was one of the best mascot visits yet, in my opinion, this new watery experience was a fun one and maybe sometime in the future, we will have one again hopefully!

28 days old
Bowserfox February 28, 2019

realy cool

723 days old
budey2 February 28, 2019

noce

31 days old
gauuuuuuuuuu February 28, 2019

My favorite part of the Underwater Expedition is the maze! It was very creative and fun to explore. The Underwater Expedition, along with the trash cleanup at the dock, sends a real message of how hurting our planet could lead to environmentally changing the earth!

– gauuuuuuuuuu

30 days old
jarte February 28, 2019

I love the new maze! It was fun going around and trying to figure it out with my friends! I also love how the cove looks. It looks so nice and I loved the little tidal pool.

67 days old
Edudude February 27, 2019

I love how the anvils were slowly arriving onto the island, and it slowly became more and more flooded. It shows that this was very planned and that the team cares about making a good event. I also like the little details like the snowballs rolling and the ice rink being held up by wood to be flat.

98 days old
HelterSkelt February 27, 2019

The maze! It was actually surprisingly difficult but I enjoy a challenge. I also really like the snorkels you can find in Penguin style.

169 days old
kinkinkitten February 27, 2019

One of my favorite parts of the underwater expedition is Rookie’s new background, it’s so cool! I also really like the underwater rooms, specifically the dock, I really liked cleaning up the ocean and I LOVE the diving board! It’s so fun!

473 days old
stuffedtacos February 27, 2019

I loved the maze and the whole idea of the event with the anvils weighing down the island and all I just love the idea for it all and think that it is really cool also I loved the new furniture and all of that kind of stuff. keep up the great ideas and all of the great events and updates CPR

473 days old
stuffedtacos February 27, 2019

This update was a fun experience for me and I think the same for a lot of others also I love the furniture for the event. not too much to say about it though besides that as that’s just the summary of it. but keep it up with all these cool events you guys are doing and continuing to update frequently

79 days old
Beakypen21 February 26, 2019

I hope my puffles can swim.

33 days old
teal yomi February 26, 2019

The underwater themed furniture looks really good. Also the minor detail where snowballs slide after falling due to the tilt of the island makes the event more believable. But the reward for completing the maze feels underwhelming. Was expecting a coral pin. Anyways, keep up the good work.

32 days old
Joshdunstan6 February 26, 2019

I really do enjoy this party. Its so much fun, and being able to do the maze was fun, but also a challenge. The fact that we can enjoy this old party with new friends is AWESOME!!!

29 days old
BlueGlitter6 February 26, 2019

So excited for this!

95 days old
Giggy13011 February 26, 2019

It’s amazing! I love how you took the time to add the detail to make the island look like it’s tipping, it makes it makes the game much more interesting and unique. I also love how you decided to add a room in the EPF HQ, It makes the HQ look less empty. I especially love hitting the Herberts.

93 days old
Bellaaaboo February 25, 2019

I like the little detail on the iceberg where you can see the tipped island πŸ™‚ My favorite places are the Cove and the new rebuilt EPF HQ! The cove just looks so amazing (and cozy) with the little hot springs inside! And the new EPF HQ is just beautiful. We even have a place to train now. Awesome!

36 days old
meep641 February 25, 2019

to club penguin rewritten team your game is legend but i still think there should be more games so why not add a games room with darts and a pool table or something also i played the old club penguin and they had a gold and rainbow puffle it would be good if you could bring that back
from meep641

36 days old
meep641 February 25, 2019

to club penguin rewritten team .you should add a games room with darts and a pool table as new games.
This would make the game even better.also i played the old club penguin and they had a gold and rainbow puffle be cool if you could bring that back.
really good game though from meep641

44 days old
Lilialove01 February 25, 2019

I like how little parts of the island have changed and the maze is so fun it was confusing at first but once I understood it, it was really fun. I also love the new diving suites.

50 days old
Popo Pig February 25, 2019

I really enjoy the settings for all the zones. It was also really fun doing the maze, it was confuzing but fun. However I was dissapointed with the ending of the maze, it wouldve been fun to receive a pin or a special item for free.

43 days old
Romee9 February 25, 2019

I love all the little details in the aquatic adventure! Like how the snowballs would slide when we threw them. The ski village and the dock are so well decorated, and the little game to get the background was such a nice touch! My favourite feature was probably the maze though, so challenging & fun!

298 days old
bancanana February 25, 2019

I’ll check it out when I can

35 days old
LuLutheCat77 February 25, 2019

I like how we get to see what was beneath club penguin. My favorite has to be the beach clean up and the revamped EPA.

764 days old
Trevchris007 February 25, 2019

The Underwater Party is a blast. I thought the background was going to be the highlight for me, but nothing compares to Rookie’s classic comment after winning a game of Find Four: “I’m a bot. How did that happen?” Priceless!

CPRules

72 days old
P3013182 February 25, 2019

I really enjoyed the maze on this expedition. It was very confusing, but was fun. I enjoyed meeting more penguins and getting to know them. I also enjoyed meeting Stu the moderator and friending him. He is awesome. Thank you club penguin rewritten team for all the hard work so everyone can have fun.

71 days old
TempACCJohnP February 25, 2019

the puffle hotel is modern style so it wont appear in cpr because cpr uses the older style from 2006-2012

36 days old
mrgn February 25, 2019

I think it’s a great experience because it’s something different and new! The graphics are beautiful as well and I love the cleaning up the ocean portion. It’s amazing to spread the word about recycling and beach clean ups.

41 days old
AngelLight February 25, 2019

I absolutely love this event! I love seeing how the island changes as the anvils sink the island deeper. It’s always fun to go to the different places and seeing the effects of the anvils. I can’t wait to actually meet Rookie for the first time and I overall, this event is absolutely amazing!!!

269 days old
STARPOWERB February 25, 2019

Theres always a bigger fish lol qui Gon πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

480 days old
walrasaurus February 25, 2019

I love all the changes the underwater expedition has brought but my favorite thing about it has got to be the fact that no matter where you go on the island it actually feels like the island is tipping! it is especially cool on the ice berg where you can actually see the island half under water!

157 days old
filmthepengu February 25, 2019

I love that part of the island is submerged. Having glass over the ski lodge and the phone facility is really neat looking. However, the best part of the island in my opinion is the cove! Being able to sit in the tide pools is awesome!

31 days old
HarmonyStar February 25, 2019

I would say my favorite part is the rooms. The rooms that are under water are so pretty, and the rest of the island tipping is a nice touch, especially with throwing snowballs . But everything is so cool

566 days old
GreenSpace February 25, 2019

I think that it’s really interesting! Seeing the island tipped over is really strange, and even the snowballs are affected by it when you throw them. The new addition to the EPF room is really cool and I like it. The maze was also really fun and I also got to see Rookie! I really enjoyed this party!

79 days old
Owynn06 February 25, 2019

I think that is GREAT!!! I love how we get to walk around wearing an ANVIL on out heads!!!!! I love how confusing the maze is. Thank you so much for fixing the EPF room!!! I think it looks so cool!!

60 days old
Shimmer808 February 25, 2019

I actually really like the new change. It is really cool to see how one experiment changed and impacted the whole island. I also really enjoy going to the beach and wearing the new swimsuits and apparel from the clothing catalog.

48 days old
ROGOPOGO February 25, 2019

I enjoy most about the maze. It reminded maze of Treasure Hunting. I enjoyed Swimming around the area of the Tipped Island. I pretty much like recycling the whole water and getting the background! Like it very much! I hope we get more updates in the Future! Thank you very much.

1119 days old
santi1345 February 25, 2019

i really love the fact that when you throw a snowball it slips!
another fact is that rookie tipped the island with just anvils! its fun to see how thats possible tho
another fact is exploring the underwater maze, i really love to help some penguins doing that so!

567 days old
awesomeguycs February 25, 2019

Although Rookie ordered so many anchors that he tipped the entire island (which I never though was possible) CPR still has many, many things to do. It also means that there is effort, time and work put into every single event. I also like that it is social. You can also help your friends around.

733 days old
ChrisCPI February 25, 2019

I really like the Cocohut in the Ski Village. Trust me, they make the BEST smoothies. Another thing I enjoy is the fact that snowballs slide to the left when you throw them. It makes for a really nice effect.

31 days old
Mixed Up February 25, 2019

Skeet

185 days old
conspiracies February 24, 2019

The island tipping sure did take me by surprise! So far I’ve enjoyed the very tropical vibes of the island. I love the glass igloos that protect the Ski Lodge and EPF! My friends and I have taken some time to help the other penguins find their way through the maze, too! This event isn’t one to miss!

31 days old
Koral123 February 24, 2019

I think it’s great! I love how you can interact with it, for example; the underwater maze, which is a fun and exciting activity. I also love how new clothing items have been added to the catalog! It really makes you so much more engaged into this aquatic adventure!

99 days old
TorqueCPI February 24, 2019

How do I sign out of my account on here like this comment account, not my penguin one?

Thank you

30 days old
Raaaaamen February 24, 2019

What happened to the puffle hotel??!!!

733 days old
ChrisCPI February 25, 2019

CPR is targeting the “Golden Era” of Club Penguin (2009-2012). and the puffle hotel is part of the “Modernization Era” of Club Penguin (2013-2015). So its most likely that we won’t see the puffle hotel anytime soon unless they revamp the entire thing to fit the newer style.

48 days old
Gatling February 24, 2019

Boy, I gotta say that one of the best things about this is that although only a portion of the island is sunk, the effects can still be felt throughout the game.

529 days old
pinky279 February 24, 2019

Hey pengunis welcome to my weekly tips every week on this day first one is that you can mine with clohes and theres a hair option and you can mine with your clothes on thats tip one reply to this comet and type in your tips and i might use them cya next week πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

37 days old
Bluepengking February 24, 2019

I think it’s awesome, the great facts is that penguins can hold their breath for 15 minutes so I think we will be fine going underwater at the beach.

I also like the maze, and the suits, they are awesome. I like the igloo as well…

and the free hat you can get there as well.

38 days old
Mhox13 February 24, 2019

This underwater journey is… Just wow! I mean I love the all the art work and coding you guys put into the coral and the maze. I also found out a secret In the E.P.F. command room when it was refurbished. Here’s a clue: It’s something to do with the table and seats. Try and work it out!

60 days old
SillySmiles February 24, 2019

Hey! The word is spreading that Rookie will be coming this event, But he is never online and I am not sure what times I can find him if he is coming. I am just not sure if it is a rumor or not. :-/

56 days old
Maci13 February 24, 2019

My favorite part of the tipped island and flooded area is that we can clear the litter out of the water at the beach. It is then changed to coral and sea plants. I also love the new entrances to the ski lodge and everyday phoning facility. It give a really cool effect that we are all flooded.Love It

598 days old
Alisonalison February 24, 2019

(I’m not sure where to report this, but there’s a glitch with Dance Contest in multiplayer mode where at the end, only one of the two players earns coins. I miss out on at least four hundred coins!!! I hope this gets fixed soon!)

667 days old
Derourkl February 24, 2019

My favorite part was exploring my home in the ocean and looking at the beauty of the half submerged island!

38 days old
StarryPho February 24, 2019

I love the aesthetic of the map with all the crystals and the way you can clear the trash out of the water and grow coral in it’s place! The maze takes a while to understand but for that reason it’s really good! <3

1323 days old
Chrischris40 February 24, 2019

Nice!

30 days old
diannahill February 24, 2019

well im very exited

739 days old
Foxx February 24, 2019

To be honest, I enjoyed the Maze, It was quite simple, yet so enjoyable and fun! its kinda like the team is one with the community! good job CPR team! Hope we get even greater events to come!

83 days old
Braidwolf February 24, 2019

This party was decent enough. Not my all time favorite but not bad. I wonder what parties are next? A superhero party? A book party? A human party? WHO KNOWS?!

72 days old
SlytherinStu February 24, 2019

think of Stu as a kid with his cute big unibrow

583 days old
twilight21 February 24, 2019

If anyone needs help with the Maze, I will help you! πŸ™‚

48 days old
jessiegirl18 February 24, 2019

This new aquatic change has given a new positive scenery for us penguins! Our whole lives we have waddled around this snowy island surrounded by water, without ever getting the chance to really experience what is out there. Having the island tip, we now get to discover new underwater adventures!

92 days old
froggy guy February 24, 2019

deep sea gang meeting

server: beanie
time: 1:00 pm in penguin standard time

34 days old
Matt Barzzyy February 24, 2019

I wish there were more things to do during this update. I would like to know when are they putting in the water ninja and the snow ninja

31 days old
OOF98 February 24, 2019

i think its really cool because i have never really been under water before in club penguin unless i was saving a black puffle or playing aqua jet it brings a lot of new experiences and i love the maze i think its awesome

95 days old
DanTDMFan127 February 24, 2019

I am loving the new party because there is tons of rooms decorated (basically flipped) and there is the maze which is quite fun and new clothing items! rookie is also visiting and i cant wait to meet him and rookie has a new background as well so if you want to meet rookie. Good luck! Waddle on!

721 days old
Cian84111 February 24, 2019

This maze was a blast! So much nostalgia πŸ™‚

202 days old
pingu97803 February 24, 2019

What makes the underwater party so fun is the fact that every place has been tilted. eventually I got used to it but at first I had to bring a bag with me to puke in because of how topsy turvey and cool it was! πŸ˜‰ Keep up the awesome work guys!

30 days old
Barnes40 February 24, 2019

I love the idea of having to clean the docks. Its teaching kids to keep the water clean for aquatic life and I’m all for it.

405 days old
IamWatching February 24, 2019

This was definitely not what I was expecting the underwater party to be! It has many little details that make it cool and special, such as the deck chairs floating in the water! I really like this party (along with the new EPF update) and I look forward to what’s in store!

48 days old
fu55y February 24, 2019

this game is my childhood and i love y’all for making it.

82 days old
Nano2233 February 24, 2019

This is quite a surprising and amusing change of events. I really enjoyed the Maze, it is very clever. I applaud whoever made it. It is difficult and big, but everyone loves it anyhow!!! Thank you so much Club Penguin Rewritten, for giving us all such a fantastic game to engage ourselves with!!!

31 days old
rosiecat004 February 24, 2019

I love how even though this isn’t the original cp.You guys continue to add new and exciting things to the game,while keeping it very much like the old cp.I love this new maze, and i cant wait to see what’s at the end of it!I love how you get to see the maze as a wwhole, bit then you have to remeber.

30 days old
P3343215 February 24, 2019

I am very happy that they made a new version of the game I have not even played it yet but I watched a lot of videos of people playing it and it looks so fun

748 days old
Splosh Jnr February 24, 2019

Easy, Buoy number 10! Not sure if there are any other ‘buoy hunters’ out there who love to track down every single one of the green things but I certainly do and Buoy number 10 appearing in the ‘Mysterious Deep’ is awesome in my eyes!

30 days old
Ggs55 February 24, 2019

Can you please add Pufflescape back to the game? it was my favorite game and it was so much fun and it gave a ton of coins out to those who completed it!

36 days old
Godly Python February 24, 2019

My favorite part of the Underwater Expedition is to experience something new and fun! It gets old when you just roleplay and purchase stuff. I enjoyed going through the maze and love the new item, it makes you look like a Juggernaut! Can’t wait to see what you guys have in store for us next!

96 days old
dlark February 24, 2019

I think the aquatic changes are a nice change of scenery. My favorite part of the changes was the maze. It was fun going in there without any prior knowledge and figuring out the maze myself.

3691 days old
Slats February 24, 2019

When I first heard in the newspaper that the island was tipping, I was scared for my puffles! I quickly grabbed my snorkel. Even though the whole situation is a bit chaotic, I love swimming around in the water and wearing my swimsuit while in a cold environment. It makes me so excited for summer!

153 days old
Aragorn35 February 24, 2019

i like swimming πŸ˜›

155 days old
AmyH February 24, 2019

I love the underwater expedition! The maze is fun to complete! But I wish there was a little more to do once you completed it other than paying for a suit and just sitting in a chair. Maybe another minigame or something like that?

31 days old
Tooth Juice February 24, 2019

i just joined when the island got tilted, and it’s awesome! it was a cool surprise to come back to!

550 days old
HamilDog February 23, 2019

HOW DO I UPLOAD ARTWORK?! I MADE THREE PICTURES! IM SORTA BAD AT ART BUT THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD FOR MY ART

739 days old
Foxx February 24, 2019

All you need to do is click the community tab and on the left it will say *fan art*, then you just need to click the *submit artwork*
Then simply find your artwork from your folder and submit!
And there you submitted artwork!

60 days old
LotSeven February 23, 2019

Wow, what a truly unique experience? My favorite part personally was the maze- an entirely new environment. I also love how to story played out- silly rookie, trying to sink a beach!

598 days old
Alisonalison February 23, 2019

I don’t know how Rookie managed to order this many anvils, but it’s a good thing! It’s very silly seeing the entire island tipped at an angle like never before. The underwater chamber is my favorite part of the party because I can pretend I’m ruler of the seas in that big throne! Yeah, pretend…

96 days old
Floop1234 February 23, 2019

will this lead to the water dojo being opened up?

96 days old
dlark February 24, 2019

That’d be great!

52 days old
helga9000 February 23, 2019

Penguins think the tipping island is a bummer, but look on the positive side!
The island has revealed a maze for The Underwater Expedition and if you are a secret agent, you get the opportunity to help the tilting island! Also, each penguin gets the chance to have FUN and be creative in their way!!

35 days old
ospreyboy February 23, 2019

One of the coolest things a penguin can experience! Never have I ever seen an island turn on it side. I feel honored to be part of such an awesome event.

550 days old
Pingu Noots February 23, 2019

My most favorite part of the Underwater Expedition is dressing up in all the scuba gear from the Penguin Style catalog then hopping into the flooded beach to explore the underwater maze. You never know what you’ll find in the mysterious deep waters.

31 days old
Minimoomoo07 February 23, 2019

TeHe

96 days old
DESPACIIIITO February 23, 2019

The maze was a bit buggy for me, but I can’t say it really messed up too much of the experience for me, apart from the fact that I..likely won’t be completing it. Coming back from a long hiatus to find that everything is now underwater has been the coolest part.

31 days old
sunrise22134 February 23, 2019

it’s the best! such a great change for Club Penguin and all of the penguins!

64 days old
KayKainoa77 February 23, 2019

I love the maze. At first when I tried it, I was very confused. Soon enough, we cracked the code, and we flew by! It was tons of fun. I also really like is how the dock is kind of like a party central. It was fun exploring the island to see what it looked like from other places, like the Town.

31 days old
pannyhammiee February 23, 2019

yeet

31 days old
P3333535 February 23, 2019

How do I play the game it’s not giving me an option to

35 days old
Kmids February 23, 2019

The new watery experience has added a nice change to the island. My favorite aspect has to be watching the snowballs slide down the horizontal angle that is created by the tipping of the island. It reminds me of Calculus. I dislike Calculus but it makes me happy to see the snowballs glide down.

567 days old
xKattx February 23, 2019

What I have enjoyed the most about the Underwater Expedition is the community aspect. It’s fun to go through the maze and help one another reach the underwater kingdom! It’s also fun to dress us as scuba divers and mermaids with friends and make up your own adventure!

32 days old
mrmango24 February 23, 2019

i have not been here long, (as i am only one day old) but i have enjoyed the maze that you guys made. it looks amazing. i also want to say thank you. thank you for keeping the spirit of club penguin alive.

Signed, Mango.

Waddle on.

31 days old
Tinkbaker February 23, 2019

Hi

694 days old
Red Velvet February 23, 2019

I love the creativity for this event! Job well done staff! <3

114 days old
P2789155 February 23, 2019

oohh

698 days old
Cool Izzy February 23, 2019

hi

475 days old
shadowfight February 23, 2019

I love the new Underwater Expedition because of the new maze! It makes you think hard and the final room looks epic. The new items that you can get are also really cool and logging in every day to see if the island is more tipped from the day before is exciting!

129 days old
P2714920 February 23, 2019

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten,

I am hereto tell you that you have been working on these a lot i realy like the party though, but can you bring rookie one more time i only got his stamp.

yours turley P2714920.

36 days old
darthpane February 23, 2019

I have a question and more of something being an error. After achieveing your black belt and becoming a ninja, I have an issue finding fights for becoming a special element ninja. I have waited long periods of time to find no one to join. I would really enjoy if bots could be added

599 days old
Superivy4 February 23, 2019

I like how the ice rink is included. Lots of times my favorite room gets excluded from party’s but this time it is tipping too! (well the bg is, not the rink). And ya its just really nice. πŸ™‚

36 days old
rosetta3 February 23, 2019

I love the fact it’s more colourful, and gives us more of an at-sea feeling. I like enjoying the maze and hanging out in the secret cave at the end – it looks stunning!

321 days old
pencil988 February 23, 2019

I loved finding my way through the maze! it was challenging but not impossible, the right amount of difficulty:).

38 days old
daniskwel February 23, 2019

I thought that the idea of it was cool, but my issue with it is the lack of new clothing, we got a free wet suit and that’s kinda of it, my over all thoughts is it’s cool to have these little things happen on the island but I’m also excited for the next big event, Waddle On!

453 days old
FireSanti February 23, 2019

The Underwater Expedition is fun because there is a maze that all penguins need to solve helping each other, and the fact that the island has tipped a bit makes it even better because the design of rooms are very creative!

703 days old
justymike February 23, 2019

I think the maze was pretty fun, While it wasn’t too hard the directional archways were fun and made what looked like was gonna be a simple maze a bit harder.

54 days old
Venusian February 23, 2019

It’s fun to just watch those snowballs slide due to the island being at an angle. I love how the snowballs slide off at different angles depending on the location, like how the snowball slides down more vertically in the Cove than in the Dock, because of the island being tipped at the Beach.

693 days old
AleCP February 23, 2019

the underwater maze looks very cool because i like it

550 days old

I think it is amazing in general! If you ever wanted to explore the deep sea you can now! My favorite part is the maze! it’s a very cool thing to help your brain memorize and to just have fun exploring! and also a very well made thing about this party is the snowballs! GRAVITY!

550 days old

How do I upload art?

550 days old

OMG ONLY 1 OF THOSE COMMENTS WAS MENT TO BE FOR PERAPIN JFFFGJCDFCHY HELP ME

IM GOING TO HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE IT

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

90 days old
newhopeamina February 23, 2019

I like how the island is tipped and how we can do the maze, I found that really fun.
I like the setup of it and helping people through the maze it is a really fun experience!

31 days old
Soupss February 23, 2019

Hi I have a question how do you start a game

100 days old
Randomboy481 February 23, 2019

I like how the whole island has tipped at an angle. Now, all the areas of the map are tilted to the left. Some areas, like the Cove, have completely changed and have new scenery. While most of the rooms are still the same, I like the change to the Lighthouse. It really shouts “The Island has Tipped”

191 days old
Jerlocks February 23, 2019

I enjoy tooting underwater so we can see the bubbles!

149 days old
pengui9450 February 23, 2019

Yeah, the Underwater Expedition is AWESOME! You get to wear exclusive clothes and get a item at the end of the maze! It is so fun! πŸ™‚

154 days old
Space472 February 23, 2019

I enjoy guiding people through the maze!

40 days old
Morga101 February 23, 2019

I love that all the penguins are working together to figure out the maze and lending each other a helping flipper! It’s awesome to see people making new friends whilst waddling through trying to get to the finish. The party on the beach is also pretty awesome!

37 days old
UFB560 February 23, 2019

Its not the island tipping itself that I like, its more the irony that a lot of penguins struggle to tip the Iceberg while Rookie successfully tips the island.

135 days old
ziulodnanref February 23, 2019

I think most of the experiences that I saw were incredible, the music of the event, to see how the island was turned, and the celebrations made by the community, thank you!

74 days old
stamppenguin February 23, 2019

The thing i was most happy about was the maze! It was so fun to find my way out!

720 days old
Fizzy28876 February 23, 2019

I like the detail and the bright cheery colours underwater. It gives the watery scenery a welcoming and joyful atmosphere while you’re swimming underneath!

665 days old
MilkyWays February 23, 2019

I love how we explore the maze and it’s quite difficult to do actually! However it’s awesome and I like to discover difficult things. I love how we throw the snowballs and they slide down because our island is slipped, it’s a pretty cool effect! I love the ocean and seas so I love this amazing party

202 days old
pingu97803 February 23, 2019

Now that the island is tipped, looking at all of the rooms mixes up my mind ( this may as well be an optical illusion) πŸ™‚

312 days old
CyanWolf8479 February 23, 2019

Will Rookie come again?

602 days old
CherrySakura February 23, 2019

My fave part is that the whole island tipped instead of the Iceberg (foiled again!) πŸ˜‰

739 days old
Foxx February 23, 2019

I really enjoyed the view last night!
The asteroids, or whatever they are, where quite the sight!
But I wonder where did they hit?

160 days old
cotopaxi64 February 23, 2019

The maze was too easy, but I liked the whole thing. Would have been better if iceberg tipping was enabled. Also, by the way, for those of you asking, there are fireballs and a sky lit with fire when there are two or more fire ninjas in the room of those changes that do their dance.

160 days old
cotopaxi64 February 23, 2019

BY THE WAY CAN YOU GIVE DATE AND TIME FOR ROOKIE VISIT? HE’S COMING

65 days old
Milce 20 fan February 23, 2019

I LOVE ALL UNIVERSE OF GAME !!!!

101 days old
KirbOnni February 23, 2019

Pretty nice update. One minus is that the maze was too easy. Otherwise I had been looking forward to this and I like this update.

585 days old
mr pgno February 23, 2019

Well there were many rooms that were also well decoratd.I wish there was more to explore except the maze.But I loved the party indeed.

47 days old
DJdonut2002 February 23, 2019

I love being able to explore something totally new on the island! The new items are also pretty cool too. I hope there will be more events like this to come!

32 days old
silversia February 23, 2019

I think the change Is really cool and I’ve never seen It before and that Is what I love most about club penguin they put to gather the weirdest things and make them so cool and the people at club penguin are creative, and imaginative, and unique, and I just wanted to thank them for all their work πŸ˜€

45 days old
ilovecake07 February 23, 2019

I almost flipped (LOL) when I discovered the crazy change! I LOVED all the detail! I immediately waddled down to The Beach to check out the scene. When I finally managed to waddle on through the maze, I was SUPER happy to find a cool memento! Who knew a could be happy that Rookie tipped the island?

71 days old
CookieNovaz February 23, 2019

What I like is that the whole island affected. The island is tilted. The Beach, Lighthouse, Ski Village are strongly affected by water. In the cove, you can see reefs which I think is really cool! My favorite place has to be the Ski Village. I like it because of all the aquatic changes and features!

721 days old
WaterFlame90 February 23, 2019

I think it’s cool! Even it looks cool when the island is tipping

322 days old
derpymangoes February 23, 2019

The underwater maze is the coolest addition to the party in my opinion. It’s not every day your penguin has a chance to explore the coral reefs surrounding the island without the protection of a mini-sub or diving suit. I absolutely love this part of the Water Expedition!

522 days old
Hume February 23, 2019

The underwater expedition was quite an experience. What I enjoyed most about it was the fun I had with my friends as we explored the tilted island. We conquered the underwater maze and discovered the secrets of the room at the finish line. We also had a lot of fun tooting underwater with bubbles! πŸ’¨

765 days old
Jerry24691 February 23, 2019

I like all of the changes made from this party! If I had to choose just one room as my favorite, I would say the inside of the Lighthouse. The air-locked dome covering the stage is REALLY cool, and the overall look of the room is so aquatic!

704 days old
Muffin83329 February 23, 2019

I love the maze and the snowballs sliding. The map looks so cool in its tilted style. I really wonder what Rookie is gonna do to fix this. XD

150 days old
Artistikko30 February 23, 2019

I think the aquatic change is really nice! I like the way almost every room looks like its tilted, which has a nice realistic touch to the fact that the whole island is almost sinking in water! Also, I like the underwater maze! The caves are very cool to explore, and the coral and fish are cool too!

640 days old
HelloGoodSir February 23, 2019

*angle, not angel

640 days old
HelloGoodSir February 23, 2019

I like how everything is tipped over to an angel, and how much detail is put into the event, with the inclusion of snowballs sliding over to the left whenever you throw them. I also LOVE the new EPF building, tube transport and all!

495 days old
LB Wingman February 23, 2019

Yo firstly thanks for the coins πŸ™‚

My favorite perk in this watery party is the fact that our snowballs slide thanks to the island tilting. Its just so random and fun to throw snowballs now and see them slide when they hit the floor hahaha

97 days old
Bentoten1 February 23, 2019

This underwater party is crazy! It’s a good thing there’s still party ongoing like this. After what has happened with the PSA/EPF, we should still enjoy the security they’re giving to us penguins. Thank you, PSA/EPF. Waddle on!

257 days old
jtuliaos February 23, 2019

I love the subtle details added into this expedition! How thrown snowballs do a little slide, the way each room around the island is clearly tipped, and my personal favourite: the little fart bubbles that appear when you fart underwater, very cool!

252 days old
tas45 February 23, 2019

I think its really INCREDIBLE that everything is flooded with water! I like every bit of this watery experience. But if i have to choose what my favorite would be, i think it would be that we have a watery maze that we can can play. I think it’s really awesome!

467 days old
icicle8 February 23, 2019

I love everything about the new underwater expedition. My absolute favorite thing is probably the maze. I always love mazes and trying to figure them out (I’m not that good at it). This time I especially liked this maze’s finish spot. I also liked the costume you can buy at the end too.

81 days old
Lufis2000 February 23, 2019

the sea has a special place in my heart and so the underwater expedition party really hits it home for me! the maze was a whole lot of fun, i loved exploring down the different paths and even helping others get their way through it. now i have a cool scuba suit for even more ocean adventures!

135 days old
Ashlyn909 February 23, 2019

I really enjoy the new rooms that were added with this update, but I think my favorite room has to be the dock! You can clean it up and make it look nice but also have fun in the little activities set out for your penguins! They even have a sea monster floaty (that’s my favorite part)!

33 days old
Casas February 23, 2019

The development of the island and its characteristics is very constant throughout the game. I enjoy how the whole island is affected and can clearly be shown ‘tipping’ no matter where you are outside. The maze was very cool and added a new challenge for people to enjoy. I hope there is more to come!

749 days old
Clubby8911 February 23, 2019

What I enjoy most about this underwater experience is the entire island being tipped over! I love how much it hurts my eyes and brain! πŸ™‚

72 days old
SlytherinStu February 24, 2019

Nice… don’t you love getting a headache?

766 days old
Perapin February 23, 2019

The new watery experience brought opportunities for temporary underwater delivery services from the Pizza Parlor! Interesting discoveries are also being made underwater.

550 days old

How do I upload art?

550 days old

I think it is amazing in general! If you ever wanted to explore the deep sea you can now! My favorite part is the maze! it’s a very cool thing to help your brain memorize and to just have fun exploring! and also a very well made thing about this party is the snowballs! GRAVITY!

550 days old

Perapin next delivery that’s underwater can I come? the maze is scwary in the dweep!

lol

P.S I’m not a
Pookie I’m just acting like it