What's New?

Reviewed by You: Going Places

By Lataus on March 2, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Bringing you weekly reviews and questions, it’s Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what you thought of the watery experience on the island that occurred. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we’ve selected was Edudude, who said:

“I love how the anvils were slowly arriving onto the island, and it slowly became more and more flooded. It shows that this was very planned and that the team cares about making a good event. I also like the little details like the snowballs rolling and the ice rink being held up by wood to be flat.” 

The anvils definitely had a big play in tipping the island, that’s one thing for sure. I guess we could thank one penguin for that… If the Ice Rink wasn’t flat, you’d slide whilst playing Ice Hockey and lose focus! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the party. The other response comes from KayKainoa77, who said:

“I love the maze. At first when I tried it, I was very confused. Soon enough, we cracked the code, and we flew by! It was tons of fun. I also really like is how the dock is kind of like a party central. It was fun exploring the island to see what it looked like from other places, like the Town.”

The maze was definitely a challenge at first sight, but with a little teamwork, it can go a long way! It’s awesome to hear you had fun! The Dock was a big hit during the party with a huge beach party, but did you make sure to clean up the ocean first? The tilted island was definitely a one of a kind experience, so we’re happy to hear you had fun.

Thanks Edudude and KayKainoa77! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

News around the island foretells that Captain Rockhopper will soon be returning to island, and will be bringing rare treasure with him. Not only that, but you’ll be able to get a chance to meet him! For this week’s Reviewed by You, we want to know what you love about mascots. If you could be hang out with any mascot for a day, who would it be and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

247 Comments

158 days old
Sheepy09 March 10, 2019

I want to meet Rookie and Gary!!!!

111 days old
FangirlFav March 9, 2019

aunt arctic and rookie. i want the satisfaction that i met some CP celebrities.

111 days old
FangirlFav March 9, 2019

i want to meet aunt arctic and rookie. i want the satisfaction that i met some CP celebrities.

257 days old
Chocorange March 8, 2019

Without a doubt, it would be Aunt Arctic! Who wouldn’t want to learn more about the island from ‘The Director’? Plus maybe I could get to read the latest edition of Club Penguin Times before it gets published.

147 days old
Richteray101 March 8, 2019

Rip, I posted 2. Well I like rookie and rock hopper… Hm. Maybe ill just stick with Rookie.

147 days old

Mascots in any game feel like celebrities anywhere. They are usually nice, and fun to talk to. If I had to choose between ANY mascot… I’d perfer.. Rockhopper. I’d love to talk to his red puffle and get to know him more. I’m sure he has plenty of pirate games for us to play!

147 days old

(continuation) If I had to choose… Definitely be rookie! Hes the funniest and does the silliest things I have seen (Like order too many anvils)

147 days old

I be looking good for the new holiday.. But I haven’t been looking for the mascots! I love all of them (especially in CPI with the voices, but that closed down) and I love how each mascot has their own personality, traits, and quirks that make all of them better, like Rookie, who does funny things!

696 days old
Ta41529 March 8, 2019

I love all the mascots have very well planned back stories. It makes for this kinda personal connection with them if you’ve experienced something similar in life. If I could met any mascot, it would probably be Cadence. She brings me lots of nostalgia.

152 days old
BigMac73 March 7, 2019

I love how mascots give us penguins a chance to get to know them more, and make more memories with them. If I could hang out with any mascot, I would say Aunt Arctic. She is very insightful, very kind, and carries so much knowledge about Club Penguin! She takes the time to answer questions too!

182 days old
May14 March 7, 2019

I would meet with Herbert because he seems so funny and such an interesting character. I’d like to see how he reacts when he’s surrounded by lots of penguins! As long as he doesn’t cause any trouble I’d like to meet with him!

126 days old
Morga101 March 7, 2019

If I could hang out with a mascot for a day, it would have to be the Sensei. He could teach me all of the Dojo secrets and we could play Card Jitsu all day. The best thing about the mascots is the hours before their visit – you can make so many penguin friends whilst waiting for their arrival!

126 days old
Morga101 March 7, 2019

I think my favourite thing about mascots is that it really gives the feel of the penguin community whenever there is one planning to visit the island. Just standing in the town all chatting together waiting for the mascot to arrive is super fun and you can meet tons of new penguin friends!

787 days old
boyzee31 March 7, 2019

I love mascots. They are so memorable and still love them all these years later

122 days old
Elyk March 7, 2019

i wish the mascots were more common and predictable :\

760 days old
objectshow March 6, 2019

i love mascots and what memories they make if i had to spend a day with a mascot i would probably do ….. aunt arctic she can teach us some facts about the island that you might not know and she can tell us some news ahead of time before anyone else sees what it is.

193 days old
Kittycat0803 March 6, 2019

I love how they are treated like celebrities and you feel really special meeting them. They all have interesting backstorys and are just generally super cool. If I could spend a day with one it would definitely be Rookie. I feel like you can relate to him a lot and just love his work in EPF.

223 days old
Daquan Gomez March 6, 2019

I love how the Mascots all have their own stories and background to their characters. Rockhopper is a Stowaway Pirate that searches for treasure with his crew. Rookie is a Secret Agent that finds a way to fix everything. My favorite Mascot would have to be Rockhopper though because Pirates are cool.

235 days old
JazzT March 6, 2019

I love meeting mascots because it adds that “meet a famous person” touch to the game. My favorite character group are the ones in the EPF, but if I had to pick ONE it be Gary the Gadget guy. I say that because 1. I’d love to actually meet him, and 2. We both love science!

271 days old
conspiracies March 5, 2019

Every mascot has its own unique personality and all have helped in their own way on the island. It’s fun to catch one at an event, too! If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, I think I would hang out with Rookie! He’s so fun and zany, and I would love to hear some of his famous jokes!

111 days old
P3427420 March 5, 2019

I love how mascots are brought to life. By making meeting them a rare occasion, and having signature backgrounds, they feel like real-life celebrities. I would love to spend a day with Sensei, I interact with him most and so to meet him would be amazing. He’s very much like the island Grandpa.

789 days old
lego979 March 5, 2019

And then when we arrived we can remove the trees over the mountain and then there is space for many more buildings like a cinema that we need or a hospital or a bakery or other buildings or things we can add right there.

789 days old
lego979 March 5, 2019

We can leave the stage where it is.I have found space for more buildings it is behind the cove,there is a big mountain so i have thought that we can remove the big stone and the trees so that we have a walk way and there is a stand which has climbing gear and we can climb the mountain up(continued)

647 days old
lifeofcar March 5, 2019

stu i would like to meet stu because he is the best he could beat seni at cardui and rooke and goofing around

129 days old
LiekMudkipz March 5, 2019

IM SO HYPED! i never got the chance to meet a mascot on the og club penguin, now this is my chance! wonder if Yarr will be with him…

255 days old
kinkinkitten March 5, 2019

I love that you can get a cool exclusive background and stamp to show that you met them! All of the mascots are really cool, but if I had to spend the day with one I think it would be Rookie because he seems really funny and carefree! 😀

610 days old
Dizzle925 March 5, 2019

I would love to hang out with Rockhopper for a day. He’s probably got some fascinating stories to share about his adventures! I’d love to know more about how he brought puffles to the island and what else around the island he’s brought over.

121 days old
daleford7 March 5, 2019

I love the mascots because they are so rare and once you meet one you can let everyone know, i would choose rockhopper because i remember always trying to met him in the OG Club Penguin days.

112 days old
P3412038 March 5, 2019

Ight gon be real with ya’ll I’m trynna meet jetpackGuy he’s my favorite mascot by far, ever since the Original Club Penguin I’ve always wanted to meet him.

615 days old
pinky279 March 5, 2019

I Think all mascots are unique but if i choose one it’ll be mmmmmmm hard question ill hang out with aunt arctic cause since shes the director shhhhhh she’ll teach me epf/psa stuff

174 days old
kailalynnxo March 5, 2019

I would love to hang out with Cadence and have a dance party! She seems so fun!

113 days old
Eva xx March 4, 2019

Random comment, but I just wanted to say that I think its so nice that there are people with accounts from years ago, and accounts from only days ago, yet we all talk and laugh with each other! Everyone is really accepting and kind, so I wanted to congratulate everyone on that.
Have a nice day! 😀

239 days old
Aragorn35 March 4, 2019

i love that they give you some free stuff and you get a free backround and i would spend the day with rockhopper he just seems so cool cause i never met any mascots but he seems the coolest im so excited

111 days old
ElitePeki March 4, 2019

Every mascot is so unique. Certainly, I would hang out with Herbert P. Bear. I heard he even likes Star Wars! He’s so cool and villainous! I feel bad for what penguins in this island do to him. You know… Wait, what’s that? I think I head someone saying “EPF, open up” outside my igloo… Oh, well.

304 days old
Elderpuffle March 5, 2019

ALERT ALERT! Herbert supporter found! EPF is GO!

175 days old
Adria01010 March 4, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, it would definitely be Cadence. She is so good at what she does, which is D.J., and I would really like to see her hanging around the Night Club sometime this year!

304 days old

Same, I’d also like to see if they could bring back the voice actress, even just once, to create a new song.

493 days old
SmolNova March 4, 2019

I would love to hang out with Klutzy the Crab! Because he’s sooo cute!!

It would be fun to know what he’s saying when he clicks his claws (^u^)

174 days old
kailalynnxo March 5, 2019

i agree!!

111 days old
Neelyak March 4, 2019

My favorite mascot thay I would love to hang out with for a day is Aunt Artic! She does so much to keep the island up to date on the latest news! Personally the passion that each mascot shows for their profession is inspiring and is why I love our mascots!

111 days old
Zeldagmr47 March 4, 2019

I would want to be the psa directpr because nobody has met him and he is anymonous. If not definatly rockhopper

112 days old
P3412038 March 5, 2019

bruh the director is Aunt Artic lol

304 days old

Umm.. I know who the PSA/EPF director is, but I guess I mustn’t tell you….

111 days old
Zeldagmr47 March 4, 2019

I love how I hear these awesome stories and cant wait to have fun at parties, events, and more. Even though I have been playing cpr for a few days I really like to hear about the events the cpr team put together and can’t wait for parties and events to come!

565 days old
gamingzard77 March 4, 2019

Noice

119 days old
Joybubble3 March 4, 2019

I like mascots because, its almost like a challenge for us to meet them, also I like that every mascot has unique personalities, and getting their backrounds is a bonus. If I could hang out with a mascot for a day, it would be Rockhopper because, he has super cool stories and awesome rare items.

330 days old
voldemort10 March 4, 2019

I love that mascots come to parties, chat with us, have unique personalities, their special clothes, and we get to meet them. If i was any mascot I would be rookie because he is so funny and he just wants to have fun and work at the same time. If I had another choice I would also be Djmaxx.

330 days old
voldemort10 March 5, 2019

nice

110 days old
NewVansLol March 4, 2019

I would hang with aunt arctic no doubt!

595 days old
LoneWolf1256 March 4, 2019

One of the best things about the mascots is that they are very hospitable. they are always nice to players and never rude. If I could hang out with a mascot, it would be Gary, because he is smart and also wacky.

110 days old
eflowers March 4, 2019

I really like the experience when meeting the mascots. Everyone is gathered around to meet this mascot and you can make lots of new friends with events like these! If I could hang out with a mascot for a day, I think I would choose Rookie! He’s so funny and he’s also my favorite from the mascots.

851 days old
Jerry24691 March 4, 2019

My favorite part about mascots is the personalities. The contrasting character traits makes the world seem more alive and real. If I had the chance to hang out with a mascot for a day, I would choose Gary because of how fun and unique he is!

724 days old
chocolate3 March 4, 2019

Noice!

119 days old
Anna2363 March 4, 2019

I love that each mascot is so unique! Each one has different traits and personality! Rookie is super goofy while Sensei is calm and serious. If I could meet one mascot it would have to be Rockhopper! He has traveled all over the world and definitely has some amazing stories to share!

678 days old
Shirkahn March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, I would choose Sensei, because I like him. He is calm, wise and disciplined, things I am not, but strive to be. I also love how he moves as a ninja and wanna learn his techniques.

514 days old
RedPanda100 March 3, 2019

But honestly, I would go and spend the day with ANY mascot.

514 days old

cool!

514 days old

I would choose maybe, PH. [Puffle Handler, I think . . .] Because I personally LOVE puffles!
I’ve never been able to meet a mascot before, and i’d love to because I think you get a background. I don’t know what PH’s background would look like but if she got to visit the island that would be

114 days old
Nateyrst March 3, 2019

If I could hangout with a mascot, it would be rockhopper. Hes so cool!

809 days old
Luna94607 March 3, 2019

If i could spend with a Mascot for a Day, it would be with Rockhopper, i want to meet him, i like the way he speaks, the way that guides his tripulation, and he was the first mascot i met in the original, i would really love being in the Migrator with him searching for adventures around the Island.

201 days old
Sp2nnyB02 March 3, 2019

What I love about mascots are their varying personalities and interactions with the community! If I could hang out with any mascot for a day… I’d choose Rookie! He is quite a funny and sweet penguin, we would tell jokes over pizza and discuss random ideas!

288 days old
penguinopera March 3, 2019

I would definitely want the Puffle Handler to hang out with me! If I got to hang out with her, she might even give me an exclusive puffle which I really want. The best part about mascots are the backgrounds. I’d love a background with cute puffles. I hope that she will visit sometime this year.

146 days old
Nostalgia780 March 3, 2019

Nice! You should add a Klutzy stamp. That would be so cool.

219 days old
sammy177 March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot I think I would chose Captain Rockhopper because he could tell me how a ship works, and I think it would be cool to meet him, a pirate, in person!

112 days old
orange trees March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day it would probably be Rookie. I feel like Rookie and I have compatible personalities and I think we would get along quite nicely. I also really love his style and I would definitely ask him to help me plan my outfits!

783 days old
clubwombat March 3, 2019

If i could hang out with a mascot It would be Herbert so i could see all of his plans so we can stop him

598 days old
bobby85 March 3, 2019

I would spend the day with Aunt Arctic since she is such an important penguin on the Island. Not only does she inform and entertain penguins in the Club Penguin Times, but she also keeps the island safe from the likes of Herbert. (Did I say too much?) It would be cool to see how she manages it all!

233 days old
YoyoElPuffle March 3, 2019

If I could be with a mascot for a day it would be Gary, because I like his personality and he was the first mascot I met, I would like to be with him one day, maybe he will give me classes!

109 days old
P3460850 March 3, 2019

Hey

789 days old
lego979 March 3, 2019

Can you guys please create a cinema,my friend ChrisCPI sent three comments down below and can you please reply to the comment which he sent and for the grand opening we can have a popcorn explosion like in the winter sports shop in the old days and with a board sign and it says “Coming soon”.

110 days old
orangecar386 March 3, 2019

I would like to see rockhopper- mainly because he has traveled across the seven seas!

537 days old
Lelunu March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with a mascot for a day, I would be with Sensei! Having a nice cup of tea at the dojo sounds pretty relaxing to me; and I’d love to hear about the beginning of his training as a card-jitsu master and learning how to control all the elements!

801 days old
Sparklmagyq March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot I’d pick… actually, I can’t pick just one because they all sound super cool and I even met a few, e.g. the Penguin Band! Sometimes you can simply click into a room unawares and you’re in there with a mascot!

125 days old
Mike55711 March 3, 2019

I love Club Penguin Rewritten!

125 days old
Mike55711 March 3, 2019

ok??

308 days old
MerryFrost March 3, 2019

Ya this is some thing that i have been looking forward to. I have never ever scene rock hopper before. I did c Rookie but i could not hangout which made me feel bad but this time i will not miss. And niether will the others bc i will tell them if i c rock hopper or any of the others.

156 days old
CarbonAlliga March 3, 2019

I love mascots because they represent what CPR is all about, having fun and meeting new people. They also give us a chance to see some of the characters that we love and look up to. I would like to spend a day with Rookie, because he is always so fun loving, likable and cheerful.

110 days old
orangecar386 March 3, 2019

can’t wait to meet rockhopper!

111 days old
Ej Games March 3, 2019

I would hang out with PH because I love anything that involves puffles.

116 days old
Sadkidd SC March 3, 2019

I would definitely hang out with Jet Pack Guy, because of his appearance and how cool he looks. His top standard glasses make him look like a tough penguin and someone cool. Plus him having a jet pack on makes him the most unique penguin. I would definitely, sit down drink some coffee with him.

657 days old
ToothlessYT March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with a mascot for a day, I’d hand out with Cadence, because I love pretty much everything to do with music! She could probably help me in my quest to get over my stage-fright, too! Overall, all of the mascots are amazing but Cadence really stands out to me. =)

688 days old
CherrySakura March 3, 2019

I’d like to have a coffee with Aunt Arctic – she’s one of the original mascots, has a sweet granny-type personality and she has some cute puffles! I’d ask her how life was in the early days of the island because that time period is always interesting to me.

1205 days old
santi1345 March 3, 2019

my fav part about mascots is you cant never guess when and where you will meet them! its like a scavenger hunt! i would hang out with Aunt Arctic! i love how she writes her newspaper for every wednesday! i always enjoy reading it! also why AA? i would like she to teach me to be a writer like she is!

113 days old
johnislit March 3, 2019

i’m so excited to get the chance to meet captain rockhopper, what i love about mascots is there goofy costumes. aunt arctic is one of my icons and i would do just about anything to meet her. she’s been an inspiration of mine for all of my childhood.

116 days old
PokemonFan87 March 3, 2019

If i could hang out with a mascot for a day it would be Jet Pack Guy. Flying around the island would be really cool, and he could give me some tips for the jetpack minigame because that’s probably the one I’m the worst at.

780 days old
Red Velvet March 3, 2019

I would love to hang out with the Penguin Band mascots and Rockhopper. If I was hanging out with the Penguin Band, we can play music everywhere we go, and for Rockhopper we can go on adventures.

328 days old
Igloo22222 March 3, 2019

I love all of the mascots because of their different personalities. They’re all unique in their own way, and I love meeting them! If I could hang out with one mascot for a day, it would be Dot. I would like to see what shenanigans we could get up to, and get free stealth and fashion lessons.

116 days old
Caraline87 March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with a mascot for a day it’d be PH! I’d love to learn from her about my puffles to make sure they’re the happiest they can be and learn about wild puffles too. Proper care and handling is important and I’d love to learn!

811 days old
Teart March 3, 2019

I would probably hang out with Cadence because she’s super fun and could give me some much-needed dance tips.

114 days old
xVortex March 3, 2019

I would hang out with the puffles for a day. They are super adorable and imagine traveling to different places already having fun on your own, then having some cute companions on your side. Even better! 😀

117 days old
Koral123 March 3, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, It would definitely be Rockhopper! He has traveled the seven seas, and it would be fun to know about his experiences! I love mascots because it’s something fun to represent anything you want; a game, a team, etc. Rockhopper’s arrival is sure to be fun!

122 days old
meep641 March 3, 2019

is it true that you can flip the iceberg ?

1205 days old
santi1345 March 3, 2019

only in special dates 🙂

801 days old

I actually remember seeing the iceberg tip and getting the blue construction helmet. Most of the year the berg wants to remain stationary.

122 days old
meep641 March 3, 2019

i would hang out with the sensei because i could play loads of fire card jitsu without having to wait for other players. also i want his really cool hat and beard for my penguin and he could give me his hat.

140 days old
Venusian March 3, 2019

I think I would like to hang out with PH. I’m not exactly the best at handling my puffles, as there are quite a few of them and it’s hard to keep up with all of them, so I think hanging out with PH will teach me a lot about caring for puffles. Plus, I’ll get to be with a bunch of puffles!

615 days old
pinky279 March 3, 2019

I have tips I’ve been talking to my friends and they need 3 more buildings in Club Penguin Rewritten first one is cinema second one is bakery third one is detective/police officer if you add this it will make my life bye

138 days old
FortnitePRW March 3, 2019

It’s hard to read the text in the social tab. Could you please fix this?

278 days old
Peengi March 3, 2019

If I can hang out with a mascot for a day, that mascot would be Jet Pack Guy. I think all mascots are good but I think most cool mascot is Jet Pack Guy. With Jet Pack Guy we can go everywhere with his jetpack and we can hang around the EPF Command Room. He can give a tour me about EPF Command Room.

187 days old
KirbOnni March 3, 2019

Pretty excited for Rockhopper! It’s gonna be the first time I’ll meet him. (If I can get to the same server and room.)

810 days old
Marios5001 March 3, 2019

I like mascots because they can give a stamp and new background. It’s also very fun to be active and when a mascot comes I like to waddle around with them, talk with them and hear what are they gonna say next. As of now I’ve met 6 mascots hopefully more mascots will visit in the future. can’t wait!!

810 days old
Marios5001 March 4, 2019

I would hang out with sensei he’s one of the most mysterious mascots and I want to talk to him a lot with the future of card-jistu and his story.
He’s one of my favourite mascots!!

115 days old
P3364534 March 3, 2019

love this game but idk how to change my username from p3364534 to my actual username help

801 days old

Sometimes you’ll have to wait a while to see if your name gets approved; full activation can help, but I can’t say exactly how long you’ll have to wait to get your actual username showing IF that happens.

608 days old
Garnet1200 March 3, 2019

I’d probably hang out with DJ Maxx cause he’s the OG DJ of Club Penguin and knows a ton of music. We could probably chill together and talk about music related stuff. On top of that, he’s a really chill guy overall.

117 days old
HarmonyStar March 3, 2019

I have a couple of suggestions i think would be cool to see. The first one would be to save up to three igloos. The second one would be to have some scheduled times to meet up with mascots, since it can be hard to meet them not knowing when they are on,but still keeping unscheduled meetups.Thank u!

636 days old
Pingu Noots March 3, 2019

I’d love to hang out with Rookie for a day. He’s pretty funny and I wouldn’t mind hearing all of his jokes. Not to mention meeting his pet rock!

672 days old
bluecomic March 3, 2019

Definitely PH! (Puffle Handler)
Id LOVE to hang out with her because she could show me all the puffles and play with them all! Shes really chill too, and seems alot of fun to hang out with her, I really do appreciate all the work she does and I think she deserves a break.

111 days old
Jonathan2010 March 3, 2019

I would have played awesome games and do cool stuff

112 days old
Emmy64988426 March 3, 2019

Will the puffle hotel ever come back into cp?

110 days old
Sanvich March 3, 2019

Could we get a side thing in the cataloug of daily items and weekly?I spelt that wrong

801 days old

Were you going for catalogue or catalog?

581 days old
LB Wingman March 3, 2019

TBH I don’t really love mascots, I just want their stamps to complete my stamp book. If I could meet one, I would hang out with Stompin’ Bob because no one loves Bob and if you have a problem he is always there to fix it. Bob is a nice penguin who should be POTW. Hearts out to Bob <3 <3 <3

110 days old
NotZoxx March 3, 2019

I hope the CPR team could update the map, puffles, and other things. I don’t enjoy just having the same old 2010-2011 map :/.

128 days old
IcyMoon75 March 3, 2019

The best part about the mascots, is how unique they are. They all go onto specific servers, and they each give you different background relating to the current event! I’d probably hang out with Rookie. He’s fun, and seems laid back. Plus, he’s a total goof!

695 days old
Yellow05maze March 3, 2019

I’d love to hang out with Rockhopper; he’s just such an amazing icon of Club Penguin to me, and I always love whenever he visists Club Penguin, so it’s great that he’s coming soon, and I love to spot his incoming ship through the Beacon telescope. The fact that he first found red puffles is cool too

151 days old
SanicSB March 3, 2019

I would want hang out with Sensei because he’s a very great teacher and has a awesome beard. :]

251 days old
cubicl March 3, 2019

While I have only met a mascot once – being Rockhopper the overwhelming euphoria and satisfaction from collecting that elusive background and in some cases being sent a personal postcard is great.

I sincerely hope I’ll get to meet more mascots as they show up!

122 days old
darthpane March 2, 2019

I’ve been playing al ot of aqua grabber and when I went on to soda seas everytime i finished the level the game would lag as I tried to exit and I’d lose 800+ coins. I really hope this could be fixed and if anyone has the same issue.

113 days old
RavingBoi7 March 2, 2019

I would hang out with the Sensei. He could give me more experience in Card-Jitsu. (Even though i’m already a ninja.) Also, he has a magnificent beard!

149 days old
BartBoys3 March 2, 2019

I’m guessing you guys are already aware, but the mascots section of the help menu has some overlapping text issues. (macOS 10.13 “High Sierra” – Occurs in both Google Chrome and Safari.)

149 days old
BartBoys3 March 2, 2019

The main reason I enjoy mascots so much is how they cause a frantic scramble to meet them. I hear people complaining about how hard it is, but I think its part of the fun. My choice of mascot to hang out with for the day has to be Gary. as a programmer, I think we would make a perfect pair of nerds.

132 days old
DaniDaVito March 2, 2019

I would hang out with mr pirate man because he is epic sauce

615 days old
pinky279 March 2, 2019

penguins mostly mods and admins because this is for them so this tip is that theirs a button that says “feed all puffles” and when you click it it feeds all puffles

116 days old
fookinnugget March 2, 2019

Rockhopper is my all time favourite mascot!! Omg I am so excited to meet him again! If I hung out with him for a whole day, I would spend my time on his awesome pirate ship and look for treasure. He’s always looking for something bigger and better and making discoveries is what keeps him motivated.

184 days old
HelterSkelt March 2, 2019

Dot! I have always looked up to her and her creative disguises so I would love to go on a undercover mission with her. She is awesome and I think we would have lots of fun since I share her interest in fashion. I also think that she could teach me a thing or two, she is the master after all!

615 days old
pinky279 March 2, 2019

Hey penguin mostly mods and admins because this is for them so this tip is since theirs a item of the month maybe you do the same thing in igloos igloo of the month

154 days old
Arturys March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Gary, we´ll spend the whole day making experiments and studying some brown puffles, so that´s why I would like to hang out with him

119 days old
Artic59968 March 2, 2019

I love that each and every mascot is unique from one another because it adds a sense of reality to the game. Every mascot is like a friend you always want to be around. I would definitely hang out with Rookie because he has a fun personality and would make anyone smile!

615 days old
pinky279 March 2, 2019

Hey penguins mostly mods and admins because this is for them so this tip is for each penguin creates there own party then mods/admins pick top 3 or 4 each time we do a party and they can get picked for the top 3 or 4 twice a year and then we vote for the party!

819 days old
ChrisCPI March 2, 2019

One more thing, You should make a custom room which has a concession stand where you can get food. And, you should add a popcorn machine, and when a player walks into the machine, they can claim the popcorn hand item for free! I talked with lego979 about this idea and he agreed!

819 days old
ChrisCPI March 2, 2019

So, Let me explain this in further detail. Think back to the Halloween parties. There were the living sled movies being played in different places. So, you should have that system in the stage, so we can watch the video of the play. (continued…)

338 days old
tas45 March 2, 2019

I love all the mascots here in club penguin rewritten. But if I had to chose someone. It would be the band. This is because I love music! And it would be a honor to get to meet them because they have inspired me to do my own music!

222 days old
Mr Khamzilla March 2, 2019

Definitely Herbert P. Bear, due to the fact that we both have plans to get off this island, I feel that planning for world domination with Herbert would be very valuable. Some time with Herbert would be great and I feel that with his help the island can finally become a warm paradise.

819 days old
ChrisCPI March 2, 2019

Hello, I have a suggestion for the game. I think you should replace the stage with a cinema. Now you might think they are the same thing. BUT, with a cinema, you should prerecord some of the staff acting out the stage play, and then we could WATCH the play/video, rather than ACT it. (continued…)

127 days old
PokeFanMan15 March 2, 2019

In all honesty, I love the exclusivity of the mascots, the chance of meeting is all the better thanks to their rarity. Now, if I had to choose which mascot i could hangout with for a day, I would choose Sensei, as he seems to have all the wisdom and history of the island.

116 days old
Tethymia March 2, 2019

My mascot for a day would be a bumblebee! Like who doesn’t like honey?! They are underrated! They need some love too and are mostly know for stinging people but that’s not true! They help flowers grow and provide the best flavor out there! Also it reminds you of spring! It’s a cute little thing!

801 days old

Plus, it seems bees are decreasing in population partly because, habitat destruction. By the by, a worker bee can’t sting and live save she stings an insect because, rather gross reasons.

408 days old
derpymangoes March 2, 2019

I would love meet Herbert P. Bear. Even though he’s known around these parts for his mischief, he always says some funny things about the EPF that crack me up. It would be so cool to hang out with him for a day! (as long as he promises not to kidnap any EPF agents 😉

408 days old

I posted a comment yesterday but it’s not showing up. Might be a bug?

151 days old
Metini March 2, 2019

My favourite mascot is the one and only Captain Rockhopper. Like seriously, who wouldn’t want to meet a pirate on CPR? I’m excited for his visit to the island, and i’m looking forward to all of the treasure, adventure, and fun that awaits us all!

111 days old
GameDay March 2, 2019

AYYY

112 days old
maddie2c March 2, 2019

I would love to hang out with Jet Pack Guy! We could solve problems for the EPF and joke around all day!

136 days old
MermaidPengu March 2, 2019

My favorite mascot is Rookie! He is very clumsy and funny. I like how we are kinda the same because we both love pizza! I would hang out with him because we would goof off in front of everybody and have tons of fun!

1716 days old
Lovebacon56 March 2, 2019

For sure Dj Maxx! He’ honestly such a nice guy and is always bringing us the latest bops. He bought all of his fans pizza, which was such a kind and delicious act! I’d love to hang out with him more and ask him some questions!

852 days old
Perapin March 4, 2019

I remember when he did that! I hope to see him again soon

112 days old
kajigga March 2, 2019

If i could hang out with any mascot for a day it would be sensei because we could practice card-jitzu all day and i could become a master. Hes also so wise.

119 days old
teal yomi March 2, 2019

Mascots make the game more exciting and gives it a lively feel. I’d rather hang out with Sensei. He looks more knowledgeable than he seems so I wanna learn more from him in person.

834 days old
Splosh Jnr March 2, 2019

Hi CPR Team! I’d just like to notify you of a bug. At the end of the third level of Jet Pack Adventure, there’s an invisible obstacle. I’ve been trying to earn the Ace Pilot stamp and it’s starting to annoy me when I fail because I run into it. Please fix it!

PS:Thanks for fixing the ‘to top’ sign!

577 days old
spacefrog March 2, 2019

If I was to hang out with a mascot for a day, I’d hang out with Rookie. He’s super relatable as a character and I think it’d be fun to be around him. We could also do EPF missions together and eat pizza 🙂

809 days old
Xqpy March 2, 2019

I would have to hang out with Rockhopper. Being able to explore his ship, hearing all the stories about the treasure he has collected, playing with Yarr, it would be an experience I would never forget! Maybe he would tell me where Rockhopper Island is…

539 days old
FireSanti March 2, 2019

Dj Maxx, definitely him because hes a cool penguin who is a music maker and likes to attend parties related with music.

We could hang out about what is the best instrument to play, our favourite Music Jams and how many stamps we have!

418 days old
iboypenguin March 2, 2019

Id hang out with dot because she just slayys. She also never visits the island so i would love to ask her what she does in her free time. I also believe dot loves to read so i would also ask her if she likes how to dab volume 1. The final thing i would ask her is if she knows how to be ocean man!

185 days old
TorqueCPI March 2, 2019

I would say Dot because I like disguises and she does to so I would like her!

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

If I could see a mascot for a day I would choose Sensei. It was a very hard choice and of o could I would do all but Sensei has connections with all mascots (in some way) and has powerful wisdom. I can’t fit in all the connections but he does, turst me.
-Dylard
Waddle On!

115 days old
P3365501 March 2, 2019

I love lots of things about mascots. I feel like they truly show the colors of a team, it’s something most can use to help root for them. If I could hang out with one mascot for a day it would have to be Rally Monkey (Los Angeles Angels). I feel like because he’s an actual monkey it would be cool.

151 days old
Metini March 2, 2019

I would LOVE to meet the one and only Captain Rockhopper and his trusty mate Yarr! Not only would it be fun to meet him, but it would also be fun to see other penguins enjoy his stay too. I can’t wait for all the adventures and fun that awaits us!

Avast Ye, because Rockhopper is on his way!

123 days old
UFB560 March 2, 2019

Mascots are an interesting way to otherwise meet special penguins that normally don’t interact and ask them questions. I have not met a mascot on the original club penguin because I was for sure thinking that meeting them was locked to members. My favorite mascot would be Gary, since he is a genius.

390 days old
BumbleCuke March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Sensei! It’s no mystery that Sensei is greatly respected by everyone around the island, and it would be great to get to know him outside of the dojo! Plus, this way I don’t have to worry about him wrecking me in Card-Jitsu!

122 days old
Soruca March 2, 2019

YASS I can’t wait to meet the Captain!
What I love about mascots it’s that since I’m an only child, I feel that If I could have a mascot I wouldn’t feel that lonely and I’d actually have someone to talk confidentially.
If I could hang out with any mascot I would choose a wolf because I love them!

685 days old
Superivy4 March 2, 2019

I would like to hang out with PH, because i haven’t seen her since the waddle on party. She’s the best mascot because puffles are like totally completely awesome and she knows all about them. Plus her outfit is really nice.

615 days old
AlexSzubka March 2, 2019

I would like to hang out with either Rock Hopper or Rookie. They would be fun to hang around and probably unlike G not as serious.

751 days old
MilkyWays March 2, 2019

Well my favourtie mascot is Rookie obviously! He’s such a funny guy and I would love to hang out with him alone. He’s so clumsy just like me and I love when celebirties or others have the same attitudes and personalities like me. I would get a lot of pizzas with him and eat all day and have a laugh!

121 days old
rocky 976 March 2, 2019

I’m so happy you guys brought club penguin back <3

240 days old
Space472 March 2, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot, it would be Jet Pack Guy! I enjoy seeing mascots, but I have never met Jet Pack Guy. He is also a SUPER cool mascot! The thing I enjoy most about mascots is obtaining stamps and getting exclusive backgrounds! I also can’t wait for Rockhopper’s rare items!

185 days old
TorqueCPI March 2, 2019

I can’t wait for the next update! Probably going to be amazing like the rest of Cpr!

150 days old
alwayspeachy March 2, 2019

I love the mascots! If I had to hang out with any mascot for a day, it would definitely be Aunt Arctic! I love reading her writing everyday on the Club Penguin Times. Aunt Arctic always optimistic and very kind! If I spent the day with her we would sit in the Coffee Shop to read and tell stories!

367 days old
Penguinbobi1 March 2, 2019

What I love about mascots is the fun time they offer you. It can be really entertaining just to listen to everyone of them. I would spend a day with anyone. If it has to be a specific mascot, then PH, because it would take a day, if not more, to introduce to introduce all 18 of my puffles to her.

167 days old
Lufis2000 March 2, 2019

i’m a big fan of mascot visits, as in the roughly two months of playing i’ve gotten four mascots already! i love how active people are and how close together the community gets when a mascot is announced to visit for a party by helping people find them! i’d love to hang out with rookie again!

236 days old
Artistikko30 March 2, 2019

For a day, I would want to hang out with DJ Maxx. He was my first mascot, and I was so happy to get his stamp and exclusive background! I am really a fan of music just like him, and I think thats what makes us so in common. This is what I love about meeting mascots! All of them have personalities!

413 days old
Thinger March 2, 2019

I’d choose Aunt Arctic if I were you! She’s one of the most popular newspaper publishers ever, and I’d like to see one that she made in the very distant past! I’d also hold a little Q&A with her so she gets to know us. Second, I’d choose Sensei, he’s a popular Card-Jitsu player. I’d always say GG!

195 days old
Blueice881 March 2, 2019

I love how the mascots bring everyone on the island together. I would hang out with Rookie for a day because he is my favorite mascot, and he seems to be so much fun. We would play jokes on the people on the island, then play a few games.

144 days old
Frost9628 March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Rockhopper! I choose him because his loves to explore and never gives up.

169 days old
Braidwolf March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Cadence. I love her music and maybe we can jam together. Maybe DJ can hang out with us too. That be so cool I would feel like I’m in music heaven!

518 days old
-Joystick- March 2, 2019

It will for sure be Rookie! Even if he’s clumsy he has a lovely and friendly personality that pleases me! He regularly does mistakes, and so do I! We would order pizzas and watch TV on the screen of the EPF probably! xD He will also bring me on top of the montain with his hat! What a view sir! 😀

181 days old
DanTDMFan127 March 2, 2019

i would pick sensei because card jitsu is one of my favorite games

528 days old
EpicEndGamer March 2, 2019

If i could hang out with a mascot for a day, i would guess DJ Cadence, because i’m often a Party Penguin and dance all the time!

153 days old
menace08 March 2, 2019

i would like to hang out with rory because we could do cool designs for buildings and make new rooms!

137 days old
peachesonice March 2, 2019

I’d love to meet the whole of the penguin band! They’re the coolest country cowboys and I’d want to try and audition to join their band. I’d also really love to get their autograph- they’re such big inspirations!

153 days old
menace08 March 2, 2019

i would like to hangout with rory cause we could do fun designs and make new rooms!

192 days old
lapis13 March 2, 2019

Great! I missed rockhopper last time and rare items Yay! If I could meet any mascot it would be Dot why? because I love the EPF and PSA and the missions and Dot is the master of disguise! I have never met her and would love to! maybe to an EPF event when we get missions back!

238 days old
Rusty59 March 2, 2019

Wow! I really liked the maze as well! If Captain Rockhopper comes back, what i think will happen is that we could enter on his boat again and we would go in a maze in order to talk to him…His boat is very big!

322 days old
Panglois March 2, 2019

I love mascots because they all have a real story behind them that have marked club penguin and its inhabitants. If I had to spend a day with one of them it would probably be Gary, to learn all his secrets and anecdotes and to search all his special gadgets.

153 days old
menace08 March 2, 2019

I would like to hang out with rory because i think hes super creative and maybe we could do fun designs and make new rooms on the island!

288 days old
pingu97803 March 2, 2019

This is a huge challenge to choose, but I would probably say the penguin band because they’re very funny. Plus, there are four of them so I would not get bored.

257 days old
Hidden Pengu March 2, 2019

I would hang out with DJ Maxx! He could share his amazing taste in music with me and he could teach me the freshest dance moves. We could throw the biggest parties (even bigger than Music Jam) and make new music together.

249 days old
FlipnBobRoss March 2, 2019

Personally i like how the mascots bring more attention to club penguin so we can meet new friends. If i had to meet one mascot I would choose rookie because he seems really funny, goofy, and overall just fun to hangout with.

117 days old
aKristi March 2, 2019

I’d have to say Gary. While he’s not much of a mascot considering he keeps to himself and shys away from parties, he’s still a huge inspiration for aspiring engineers; and he introduced me to the wonderful world of the Penguin Secret Agency (and later Elite Penguin Force)!

343 days old
jtuliaos March 2, 2019

I would love to hang out with Cadence! I would like to have another dance off with her, since she completely defeated me the last time I met her 🙁 Maybe she could also teach me how to make some sick beats!

539 days old
FireSanti March 2, 2019

Dj Maxx, definitely him. Hes a cool penguin that likes to hang out and make music, also, he likes attending to cool parties. He and I should hangout about Cool things and trends in PenguinTube and challenges

113 days old
luckandhope March 2, 2019

I would 100% hang out with Captain Rockhopper, mainly because I do have a sweet spot for pirates but also because we would be able to spend the day on his ship just sailing about, and at the end of the day we can relax and have some sodas.

764 days old
GamerBoy617 March 2, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, it would be Rookie because he is a lot like me in the way that he is clumsy and childish. He also just seems like a fun guy to talk to.

169 days old
FunPenguin65 March 2, 2019

I WOULD HANGOUT WITH G,AuntArtic,Rookie,Dot,Kluzty And my favorite pirate Rockhopper!!!!!!!

Signed by : Max Ismail the player behind FunPenguin65

130 days old
MemeGeorge March 2, 2019

The thing I love about mascots is their background, you learn a lot about the Island itself just by talking to them! An example of this for me would be how Rockhopper’s igloo melted or how Rookie took the agent exam 44 times! I would love to hang out with Cadence, I just love her music!

181 days old
Giggy13011 March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Rookie, He is so adorable and innocent and i mean who wouldn’t want to hang out with him? I can just imagine what we would do, Like e would play games, play with our puffles, tell each other jokes, and help out other penguins.

139 days old
WolfSnipez24 March 2, 2019

I would obviously picked Rookie or Aunt Arctic because I fell like they both are taking big parts in cool events like the underwater expedition and other cool events, but what really is important is to love every mascot! I LOVE YOU CLUB PENGUIN WADDLE ON!

475 days old
Snak-kun March 2, 2019

I would love to met all members of the Penguin Band! But if it needs to be one penguin, then I would probably pick hanging out with Franky. Not only does he play the guitar, which I personally love, but he also has the most interesting story in the band!

355 days old
STARPOWERB March 2, 2019

I would pick ph honestly I’ve always wanted to meet ph and she never comes online plus she’s cool hangs out with puffles and is kind!

325 days old
GraceLaughs March 2, 2019

Cadence would be the mascot I would LOVE to meet! Ever since I played Club Penguin, she was my favorite one because of how cool her style is and her personality (and she sings!)! Unfortunately, I haven’t met her yet but I’ll be waiting!

228 days old
Katie101a March 2, 2019

I would say Rookie. He is unpredictable and you never know what will happen with him around. I would eat candy pizzas with him and meet his pet rocks. Also Rookie is always happy and looking on the bright side of things.

110 days old
Triestep123 March 2, 2019

since i was a child, rockhopper has always been my favorite! i think it would be a really cool idea to incorperate a minigame personalized for mascots when you meet them!

408 days old

If I got a chance, I would want to hang out with Herbert. Although he’s known around these parts for his mischief, he always says some really funny things about the EPF that crack me up. I would love to hang out with him for a day! (as long as he promises not to kidnap any more EPF agents 😉

567 days old
BonjourRosie March 2, 2019

If I were to hang out with a mascot it would probably be Dj Maxx. I don’t know much about him, and I never heard a lot about him either. It would be really interesting to meet him also because he isn’t a main mascot, and its typically “rare” to see a mascot like him. Waddle On! (3

684 days old
Yavuztalimci March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Aunt Arctic because I would ask her to publish me in the newspaper. She would probably publish my jokes and help me get the blue book and blue mail bag. I need her to publish my jokes! I really need her to do it!

684 days old
Yavuztalimci March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Aunt Arctic because I would ask her to publish me in the newspaper. She would probably publish my jokes and help me get the blue book and blue mail bag. I need her to publish my jokes! I really need her to do it1

610 days old
JamieSoulm8 March 2, 2019

I would love to spend a day with Sensei. His reputation as a powerful ninja master seems intimidating, but I’d like to think that he has a great sense of humor. I’d love to learn some new moves from him, too!

160 days old
stamppenguin March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Rookie! I love being around him and telling jokes and having fun! We could waddle around the island and plat games! We could talk about the EPF and news around the island!

215 days old
P2714920 March 2, 2019

Oh nice! Captain Rockhopper is my third favorite! Even though I already have his Christmas backround I kinda want this regular one. So i cant wait until he comes, but for now bye Club Penguin Rewritten! Waddle on!- P2714920

110 days old
Maddie206a March 2, 2019

Hello

113 days old
iloveme146 March 2, 2019

i love love the everyday phoning facility. i think its a great idea. i just figured out what to do. this game is alot of fun. and there are so many hiding places maybe you could add more? anyway have a good day byeee

186 days old
Little Lolli March 2, 2019

I would spend the day with Franky and we would tour all over Club Penguin, then we would host an After Party at the Nightclub and then head to the Pizza Parlor and play with the rest of the band! Then we’d head to the Lighthouse and jam the night away! It would be a time never to be forgotten!!

852 days old
Perapin March 4, 2019

A Penguin Band performance at the Pizza Parlor? That would be a show worth experiencing!

114 days old
Emanuel P March 2, 2019

I really would love to see the little details your team would put into the arrival of Rockhopper! I’m very exited to see what kind of treasure he brings and i know it will be good based on the amazing events I’ve heard about so far!

117 days old
HarmonyStar March 2, 2019

I would like to hang out with Gary because he knows a lot about science and we could do crazy experiments together.

516 days old
Broguin March 2, 2019

I would want to hang out with Captain RockHopper so I could get his rare loot he sells. I also want to hang out with him cause I would want to hear more of his recent tales about his adventures that aren’t in his book already!

561 days old
shadowfight March 2, 2019

If I were to ever be lucky enough to meet any mascot I wanted, I would 100% choose Herbert because of his awesome laugh and how big he is. Not to mention his sick moves! I mean, after all, it might be obvious that I love Herbert because I do always dress as him!

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

Herbert doesn’t like the EPF though.

186 days old
Randomboy481 March 2, 2019

I like meeting mascots because it gives you a experience to have fun and chat with the mascot! It’s like if they really came to life and joined CPR. If I were to hang out with a mascot for a day, it would be DJ Cadence because I would get to dance and rock out with Cadence and other people in CPR.:D

186 days old
P2856520 March 2, 2019

I’d want to meet herbert because hes a good little polar bear and the EPF was rude to herbert. Herbert needs to just do his plans with out EPF agents getting in his way…

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERBERT IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE ISLAND AND DESTROY THE EPF AND PSA (he did take over the PSA but not the EPF)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Dylard (Former PSA agent and Recon commander)

264 days old
Peanut Llama March 2, 2019

I’d hang out with Aunt Arctic, because I’d finally be meeting the person who’s been writing my favorite newspaper for years! I’ve met her before, but it would be so nice to see her again!

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

I am with you Peanut Llama
-Dylard

323 days old
pinguu54 March 2, 2019

Well waddle on? OH NO! ILL SAVE MY PUFFLES!

173 days old
No exploits March 2, 2019

I’d want to hang out with herbert because I work for him (Shh don’t tell anyone…)

151 days old
Metini March 2, 2019

Your secret is safe with me, don’t you worry…

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

The EPF found out!

127 days old
Leleon March 2, 2019

I would pick Captain Rockhopper because he is a very adventurous penguin, he is brave as well as kind and loves to explore. (He is also a great writer!) I would love to be able to hangout with him.

Waddle On, Penguins. Yarr!

173 days old
No exploits March 2, 2019

Yay! im excited to see rockhopper hes a mascot that is cool!

144 days old
Frost9628 March 2, 2019

I would hang out with rockhopper. I would do it because I like adventure and being nice fellow penguins.

160 days old
BadRabbit44 March 2, 2019

I love the Mascots as they all ways bring something new to the game, and you can have a friendly conversation with them. If i could spend the day with one i would choose Dj Maxx. I would love that chance as I could listen to music all day and chat about the island.

115 days old
Macbook Air March 2, 2019

If I could hang out with any mascot for a day, it would be Herbert! I know he is considered to be the “bad guy” but I’d like to get to know him. Maybe he is just misunderstood. I think with a little compassion, we can change the heart of anyone!

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

I’m with you Macbook Air. The reason why he is bad is because he doesn’t like the cold and club penguin is cold. This was PSA info ,but the PSA is no longer in service and is the ___’s Assistant Agency.
-Dylard (Former PSA agent)

116 days old
Davidr49 March 2, 2019

I would hang out with my elite puffle, Flare, half of the day. And with my green puffle, Greyson.We do a lot of activities together and I take care of my puffles.Greyson and I go on a jetpack adventure every day because it is his favorite.I’m new,but I can’t wait to go on secret missions with Flare.

834 days old
Splosh Jnr March 2, 2019

I would hang out with Aunt Arctic because I have so many questions about the game that I don’t think will ever be answered and she would have the answers for me. Also she just seems like a nice penguin.

806 days old
belinha8615 March 2, 2019

What I most appreciate is the intimate and warm contact we have with these remarkable characters in the community.If I could go out doing thousands of crazy things around the island with Rookie, it would be an amazing day with someone so fun and with a lot of humor.

852 days old
Perapin March 2, 2019

Wow this is not an easy question because I like them all!

360 days old
Dylard March 2, 2019

Yes, it is!

835 days old
Clubby8911 March 2, 2019

This is an easy choice! If I could hang out with any mascot for a day it would have to be Rory! Rory has to be one of the most chill and awesome mascots to meet on the island! Since Rory does not go to the island too much, I would love to ask him a few questions and see what he has to say!

277 days old
Jerlocks March 2, 2019

I would love to hang out with Aunt Arctic! We could read each others favourite books together, and share poetry.

181 days old
dgamer625 March 2, 2019

The thing that I like about mascots is that they visit the island to hang out with us and give us a special background that mostly represents the current party! I hope I and other penguins get to meet Rockhopper two! It’s going to be great to get rare items from his ship!

110 days old
Maddie206a March 2, 2019

Nope

3459 days old
Towerofyikk March 2, 2019

i would hang out with rory so he could build me a big friendship heart statue of us and we would be best pals

857 days old
Tests March 2, 2019

I wish I could met DJ Maxx