What's New?

Reviewed by You: Greentastic Genre

By Lataus on March 15, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Bringing a bit of green towards your weekend, it’s Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how you were helping encourage penguins to join in with the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we’ve selected was Blueice881, who said:

“I can’t wait for the St. Patrick’s Day Party! I have been making EVERYTHING green. My igloo is almost entirely GREEN! I am going to start walking my green puffle around and I will start wearing all green outfits! I will encourage penguins to join in the fun by doing fun activities everyone can play!

That sounds awesome! Go all out with as many green items as you can, even get your puffles to join in. There’s plenty of items to wear all around, so be as creative as you possibly can to help promote the lucky celebration. Participating in activities is one good way, too! The other response comes from the penguin Babycrier, who said:

“This St. Patty’s Day, I’ll be spreading the design of plants and green furniture at my igloo.
I could design a Pot O’ Gold with a Cauldron and Dragon’s Gold EVERYWHERE and topping it off with Ninja Cauldron which can be useful as making a rainbow.”

Sounds like you’ve got quite a plan there, a good one without any luck to doubt. Decorating your igloo is definitely one way to show that St. Patrick’s is here, especially with all the green furniture that hit the catalog this month. Using your creativity is also a great tool, there’s always endless possibilities in what you can create with your igloo.

Thanks Blueice881 and Babycrier! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The St. Patrick’s Parade has now arrived, and there’s no doubt that we want to celebrate it. Maybe you’ll find yourself a pot of gold for yourself in this lucky season? For this week’s Reviewed by You, we would like to know what you enjoy most about it. What is your favorite thing about the St. Patrick’s Parade?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

49 Comments

467 days old
Hannah 114 March 27, 2019

πŸ™‚

540 days old
StrenryMemes March 21, 2019

I think my favorite thing about the St Patrick’s parade is all the new friends you get by talking about how much they like the parade!

743 days old
Sparklmagyq March 19, 2019

I actually dressed up like a leprechaun, although I had on the red nose, which didn’t match my green outfit. One question: Could you please fix the glitch with the custom items not showing on our penguins when commenting on the blog? Thanks.

109 days old
Lufis2000 March 19, 2019

i love all of the different floats on the island! i especially like the float you can find in the forest, as there’s so many things on it that you can interact with. the two green puffles on the float are adorable, and you can even find a leprechaun hiding in the tree!

186 days old
Kavoor March 18, 2019

My favourite thing about the St. Patrick’s Parade would be racing with my fellow penguins to the forest, chatting about how green the Island is, hovering around the floats and most important of all, DRESSING IN ALL GREEN! The green- ness covered around the Island gives a festive vibe to it.
– Kavoor

627 days old
Superivy4 March 18, 2019

I like the made with real O berrys puffle O’s float!
1. I love orange puffles
2. lol
3. its better then the rest

39 days old
Lillyjane805 March 18, 2019

My Favorite thing is the whole place being GREEN my favorite color!

204 days old
Andowen March 17, 2019

I like the way you can see the rainbow from all over the island and the follow it to the pot of gold. Also the decorations are amazing, I really love the effort clearly put into this. Thanks everyone who helped create this!

761 days old
ChrisCPI March 17, 2019

I really like the custom coloring to the Pizza Parlor! It really brings the St. Patrick’s spirit to that place. I’m sure Perapin likes it too! πŸ˜‰

721 days old
AleCP March 17, 2019

my favourite part is free items because they’re so cool

233 days old
lavenderflop March 17, 2019

Hail glorious St Patrick, dear saint of our isle. On us thy poor children bestow a sweet smile. And now thou art high in the mansions above, on Erin’s green valleys look down in thy love!!
Top of the morning to all of ya!

123 days old
dgamer625 March 17, 2019

Happy St Patrick’s Day, everyone! I really like how the island is set up. And you also get to find 2 pins, free items, and more!

199 days old
Hidden Pengu March 17, 2019

First of all, I love what you have done to the island: it looks amazing. Almost every room is decorated and the items which are scattered about the island are very cool. I also really enjoy the parade and all the hilarious floats such as Rockhopper-branded cream soda.

111 days old
Braidwolf March 17, 2019

My favorite part is the fact that each of the floats aren’t moving so that way we carry on our day without worrying about hitching a ride on a float when you just trying to go to the stage to find ruby’s ruby behind the- oh wait no spoilers lol.

82 days old
Venusian March 17, 2019

What I enjoy the most about this is how the penguins bond together to celebrate the festive spirit of the holiday, regardless of their familiarity with it. The community collectively turning green in favor of the holiday, and seeing people form conga lines and such was an amzing sight to behold πŸ’š

206 days old
xAyshax March 17, 2019

I love all the different floats! Also really like all the clovers that are put all around the island, makes the island look really nice and can’t forget about the furniture and clothes, just makes the whole thing unique, can’t wait for the next parties πŸ™‚

39 days old
pengu422 March 17, 2019

wonderful stuff you guys are doing with this game.thank you!

790 days old
Paigey March 17, 2019

I really liked the the parade because it made me feel very nostalgic! I also liked finding the different clothes and spreading the irish cheer. I basically loved the whole St Patrick’s theme. Well done!

37 days old
norah220 March 17, 2019

I really enjoyed the creativity of it even though it was all the same color there were still different things and diversity

123 days old
DanTDMFan127 March 17, 2019

My favorite things about the party are the floats because they have amazing art styles and just look fantastic. Another favorite of mine are the items, because they are amazing ones that just look fantastic. And my last one is the rooms because of all of the green even places they don’t fit in!

102 days old
stamppenguin March 17, 2019

I loved the parade itself! I hopped onto a float and waved to everyone! It was an amazing experience!

498 days old
Fabrobo March 17, 2019

My favourite thing about the St Patrick’s parade is the free items and penguins playing the accordion around the town.

753 days old
Fastn Fab March 17, 2019

My favourite part of the parade is the awesomely designed floats. They look amazing and I love dancing on them with all my friends πŸ™‚ Having so much fun on the island!

604 days old
supery505 March 17, 2019

nice!

44 days old
sobeano456 March 17, 2019

the thing i like about the parade is theres this cool instrument that petey k plays! and the island is all green! there was penguins marching and dancing and i danced with them! it was so fun!

42 days old
KittyLila March 17, 2019

I love the parade its amazing i love especially the music one and also the way it has the advertising it makes me giggle i enjoy that and also all the green it would make my irl sis love it and so do I.

754 days old
Nataliegirly March 17, 2019

Thanks for this awesome article Lataus, very Well done! And what I enjoyed most is how the community turned all into Leprechauns! Everyone put on their green outfits and it gave the island a cheerful vibe! Green is an amazing color. I love it!

199 days old
AlexMina0402 March 17, 2019

I love that you were very detailed with the St Patrick’s update. The snow is even green and the clover seats in the coffee shop are very unique. The island is very festive and I love the pots of gold, clovers, and shamrocks lying around in the snow. The penguins are vibrant and full of spirit.

220 days old
Peengi March 17, 2019

I liked St. Patrick’s Parade very much! But my favorite is island turned green!

776 days old
Splosh Jnr March 17, 2019

2 things in particular:
1) the floats look incredible and I love how some of them look like they were built by companies in Club Penguin like Puffle Os and Cream Soda.
2) I love how there is a tiny corner in the coffee shop where the painters must have ‘run out of paint!’
Keep being awesome CPR Team

743 days old
Sparklmagyq March 19, 2019

Or painted themselves in a corner and had to wait for the paint to dry! lol!

73 days old
A Tomato Boi March 17, 2019

I enjoyed how even though everything is just only green, the island is still looking great! All the decorations added to the greenery makes it feel like not just a party, but a giant festival.

48 days old
GrandKirb March 17, 2019

I was very exited when the the parade had different sponsors, like cream soda, puffle O’s. I also liked when the whole town turned green, Keep it up stu!

42 days old
Degori March 17, 2019

I really love the addition of the new accordion. Now I go around the pizza parlor and sing about the weird stuff that happens there.

I don’t understand these odd penguin customs yet, but they sure make great songs.

37 days old
P3636587 March 17, 2019

Amazing! I love the colour greenπŸ€πŸ€

37 days old
shaysoules14 March 17, 2019

yaya!!

53 days old
uwucultuwu March 17, 2019

I like the fact that in the parade, it has the sponsors, decorations and added items. The green aesthetic around the island is really pleasant, and to top it all off, there’s the mountain of gold on top of the ski village with a rainbow coming out of it! Hawyee don’t forget to wear green B^))

102 days old
BadRabbit44 March 17, 2019

I’m not sure what my favourite part is, I’m just enjoying the identical leprechauns along with the green tint that has been added to everything!! I’m also loving the redecoration in my igloo, just for this season! Right now i’m looking forward to the meet up, and maybe if i’m lucky a mascot!!

88 days old
alicenray March 17, 2019

I love that the entire island is green! So. Much. GREEN! And each and every one of my penguin friends can join in the parade, including my green puffle!

748 days old
belinha8615 March 17, 2019

I loved the decor, it’s really fantastic, it reminds me a lot of the Irish culture along with the Brazilian carnival party. This may not have been the initial intention of the party decoration, but that’s what it seems to me.

663 days old
Shinsoku March 17, 2019

The new and redesigned floats brought back so many fun memories from long ago. Green snow is the best snow! The St. Patrick’s Day parties have always been my favorite and will continue to be thanks to the best staff team in the world.

751 days old
Xqpy March 17, 2019

I really liked how the there are different sponsors for the parade, such as Cream Soda and Puffle O’s. It really adds a sense of realism and humor to it! I also like how the parade goes through almost all of Club Penguin, and you get to see how each of the different areas are set up for St Patty Day

128 days old
Randomboy481 March 17, 2019

I love how almost the whole island has turned green! Many penguins have their green outfits on, and even the snow is green! The parade is just amazing as it captures those classic floats that make the island more interesting! Many classic items have returned and it brings everyone into the spirit!

481 days old
FireSanti March 17, 2019

What i most enjoyed about the party is the creative and amazing design of the floats, those green decorations and especially, the music! I hope everyone enjoys this awesome party!

237 days old
Melissag100 March 17, 2019

The pizza parlor and coffee shop are my favorites. I love the parade floats around the island too. The small details like the rainbow you can see from the iceberg and the four-leafed clovers scattered around really tie everything together! Saint Patrick’s Day is definitely one of my favorite events!

53 days old
Shamrock330 March 17, 2019

The fact that not only most of the island is green, but the stores and their interior are green is awesome! Being a bit Irish makes this event my favorite by far in the game and I hope that everyone and new players enjoy this event while it lasts. P.S. Don’t forget to wear green!

794 days old
Perapin March 17, 2019

I like the designs of the floats, the exterior of the Pizza Parlor, and the Forest! They’re decorated so well.

59 days old
HarmonyStar March 17, 2019

I love all the different designs! It just brings everything from around the island together.

81 days old
Aurora25 March 17, 2019

I love Saint’s Patrick’s Day! I am actually 50 percent Irish. Anyway I am loving the decorations, the new igloo upgrades, and the parade floats!!!!! <3