What's New?

Reviewed by You: Box Dimension

By Lataus on March 22, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Friday is here, which means its time for a new edition of Reviewed by You. Last week, we asked you all what your favorite thing was about the St. Patrick’s Parade. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we’ve selected was Venusian, who said:

“What I enjoy the most about this is how the penguins bond together to celebrate the festive spirit of the holiday, regardless of their familiarity with it. The community collectively turning green in favor of the holiday, and seeing people form conga lines and such was an amazing sight to behold 💚”

Very interesting. We always love to see the community unite together to enjoy a holiday, and St. Patrick’s is a good example. Penguins from all over the world gathered and dressed up in green. It really was truly amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us! The other response comes Xqpy, who said:

“I really liked how there are different sponsors for the parade, such as Cream Soda and Puffle O’s. It really adds a sense of realism and humor to it! I also like how the parade goes through almost all of Club Penguin, and you get to see how each of the different areas are set up for St Patty Day.”

The floats were really a big hit this year, and they all looked awesome. I mean… honestly, none of it would’ve been possible without “one certain artist”, who we really owe a big thanks to. We’re really glad you enjoyed them and the party!

Thanks Venusian and Xqpy! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Have you noticed that things were getting a little silly around the island lately? Well, if you checked Box Dimension, you may have noticed that the trees had disappeared and there’s construction now. The island is preparing for the April Fools Party, which is happening next week! As for now, for this week’s Reviewed by You, we’re wondering what exactly is Box Dimension and where did it come from? What secrets and mysteries do you think could be hiding inside Box Dimension?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

263 Comments

19 days old
Flyingflank April 5, 2019

To be honest its a cool idea just put a catalog in each dimension

127 days old
TorqueCPI April 2, 2019

Follow up to box theory 3″ Up the timer wrings and so the seperate demensions open up.

127 days old
TorqueCPI April 2, 2019

Second follow up to box theory: The timer runs again opening demensions but every year the demension remain from the last but the demension never closed after the first party because the box portal came into play but the seperate demensions close leaving the portal room to tic and when the time is.

127 days old
TorqueCPI April 2, 2019

Follow up to last message: In secret it was a portal room. And in April Fool’s party the demensions open like a timer and when the timer is up it rings and this is the same process to the box demension this time of year this party the timer rings and then when the process is finished it resets and.

127 days old
TorqueCPI April 2, 2019

The box demension is filled with boxes and boxes are 3d and the d in 3d stands for dimension and boxes are three dimensional so maybe it might have been a room that leads to different dimensions and different islands like a portal room and club penguin made it a simple room filled with boxes but in

48 days old
Rocky8141 March 29, 2019

Rookie was at the EFP headquarters and accidentally knocked over two test tubes into a box.
The chemicals mixed and created the box dimension.

172 days old
Niki7979 March 29, 2019

WHERE IS UPDATE I NEED IT

700 days old
lemon8lime8 March 29, 2019

i missed it wich is preety sad ๐Ÿ™

501 days old
stuffedtacos March 29, 2019

ok ok ok real question real quick there was supposed to be the event yesterday didn’t come and now its not even coming today and the clothes and igloo shops are not updated did you actually not meant o do this or is this an April fools prank against the community of CPR which if it was that would be funny

60 days old
TubaGangCPR March 29, 2019

Yes, i have seen the box dimension before. I’ve got a question, Why isnt the april fools party here yet? I mean most people think its a joke but i have seen the trees before in the box dimension but some people are old and they have the box dimension but i wish i had it to!

-TubaGangCPR

xxx

743 days old
Sparklmagyq April 2, 2019

This year the CPR team Made the Box Dimension Accessible Again!

45 days old
Cheeseb3 March 29, 2019

Why isn’t the clothes catalogue updated yet? I mean, it’s already a day past March 28

723 days old
Petey222 March 29, 2019

Gary created the Box Dimension as a method for imprisoning rogue EPF agents. He took their maps away so that they could never leave until their sentence is up. However, Gary released them early when some of them were driven insane by the zaniness of the orange puffle.

96 days old
Arturys March 29, 2019

So that’s the way he leave that place abandoned… the years passed like seconds, and the dimension was left alone until a young penguin called Rookie found it and fell inside it. That’s the way the box dimension was formed, Goodbye guys!,

Your pal,
Arturys

96 days old
Arturys March 29, 2019

The penguin had the power to enchant things and he make it a place (dimension) to play witha new orange creature, while the time he created acceses to other dimensions so he had a conection to all the other worlds, but he make it open only one day, April fools!, but a years later he forgot it…

96 days old
Arturys March 29, 2019

Just to start, Helo guys!, I’m Happy because I love this section, well I think the box dimension is a parallel universe that was formed when some little viking penguin saw a big box in his way, like he was young (4 years old) he try to enchant it… I’ll tell you the rest in the next coment

33 days old
BigApollo March 28, 2019

I believe that the box dimension will include the dog and cat puffles from the original cp. I wasn’t a hard core fan of the original cp but now I love cp rewritten. anyways that is my guess of what is in the box dimension!!!!

26 days old
P3772398 March 28, 2019

How do you play?

743 days old

Clicking an empty spot in a room will make you waddle there, plus we have minigames that either use a mouse or a keyboard. There are multiplayer games and single player ones too. I’d explain the rest in detail, but it would take too many comments. Waddle about and explore.

156 days old
Riolufangirl March 28, 2019

when will it start? I don’t see anything yet and todays 3/23/2019. am I lost?! whats going on? why can’t I see new stuff yet?

743 days old

There were some bugs, but the team is still on the hunt for game glitches to be vanquished. Thankfully the party’s on now.

53 days old
BloomingSky March 28, 2019

The box dimension is a wonderful place filled with excitement and wonder. When you enter, you have a feeling of how does the work and how interesting it looks. The bright colors grasp your attention and the boxes are mesmerizing. Its quite interesting actually, so, what is in each box?

626 days old
Jack3000 March 30, 2019

someone answer the question please.

34 days old
Avacado Roll March 28, 2019

The box dimension is actually just the future where we have manufactured too many boxes and they became sentient so they eventually took over our world. Whenever we open up a box portal that’s actually why our world becomes like this. It’s basically a loophole where we keeping going into the future.

183 days old
EmmaRedPanda March 28, 2019

I believe the box dimension is the mother dimension. Each dimension that exists, including ours, is packed inside a box. We travel through a box to the box dimension but must be careful! Only the right box will lead back to Club Penguin. Who knows where you could end up? What’s hidden in each box?

743 days old
Sparklmagyq March 28, 2019

I just saw all that construction today! Is April Fools happening later today?

743 days old

Sorry for the belated answer, but it actually started just this weekend because, glitches.

626 days old
Templite March 28, 2019

>Be me
>Buys Portal Box
>Places into Igloo
>Walks on it
>Teleports on a Cart
>Little snowy
>Wait this isn’t the Box Dimension
>Tries to Log Out
>Too little too late
>”Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim”
>Todd Howard you’ve done it again

510 days old
PandaNoPeg March 28, 2019

Box dimension, is a dimension thats full of floating cardboard boxes, it is a unique place at club penguin and the portal is in a box shape ( no surprise there ), well a pizza looking shape box to be exact. It must have come from the Orange Puffle, they say he was found inside a box.

26 days old
faithpony March 28, 2019

thats cool but im late for it

345 days old
tavorino March 27, 2019

All this information is real?

716 days old
potato777 March 27, 2019

Im cute

181 days old
Aragorn35 March 27, 2019

i think there will be drum roll please…….. boxes and a lot of fun!!!

50 days old
Waddle3003 March 26, 2019

I’ve never been here for the box dimension but I’m super excited for it! I think there is going to be craziness everywhere. Maybe there is another leprechaun hiding in a box…or maybe a rare rainbow puffle? Maybe it contains the map to get to Rockhoppers Island?? I can’t wait to start exploring!!!!

731 days old
Tylerhagrid March 26, 2019

this is an OG party

501 days old
stuffedtacos March 26, 2019

I also like the idea for the box dimencion like a whole other world inside of the game club penguin which at times can mess with my head but it also brings a new kind of feel to the game as we know it and I think that it is a cool idea to do for the packing of all the parade stuff.

501 days old
stuffedtacos March 26, 2019

I think that this event would be a great idea for April fools day even though all fo the packing seems very sudden right after the parades but I think that this event has a lot of potential coming for it. Also, a question I have is what time do you think that the event will happen on April fools day.

74 days old
AweCraftBIox March 26, 2019

I think that, somewhere, the box dimension leads to a strange place called “Club Human” where instead of penguins, there are “humans” who wear cool clothes, play games, and eat pizza.

667 days old
Kayla1804 March 26, 2019

The box dimension allows penguins to experience an alternate universe never before seen on the island. The weird sense of gravity makes snowballs be thrown in a wavy-like pattern! It’s really fascinating to be in a setting like that. Also, Rookie loves the box dimension so you’ll probably see him!

204 days old
Andowen March 25, 2019

The Box Dimension is a central point of many different universes, Club Penguin being only one of them. It is unknown where exactly it came from, different versions abound. Rookie seems to be very good at getting into it. Because there are so many places to get to, who knows what may appear.

775 days old
Dog Man March 25, 2019

the box dimension holds alot of boxes to different universes, making club penguin the biggest crossover in history

50 days old
HeyitsGirly March 25, 2019

I believe that one day, two little penguins were playing pretend and making cardboard castles and worlds from boxes, but they’re imagination was too strong! Unknowingly they created the BOX DIMENSION. They found a way to shut the portal, but they couldn’t stop it from opening at least once a year!

544 days old
RogerWaters March 25, 2019

Maybe there is a portal to an alternate dimension in the box dimension

233 days old
lavenderflop March 25, 2019

I think the box dimension is a secret hideout built by puffles when they were threatened with extinction over 100 years ago. Puffles were actually mini geniuses, however, most of them evolved to remove this genius (brown puffles are the exception) because it was consuming too much of their energy.

29 days old
gameconsole March 25, 2019

THE HYPE IS ON YAY

788 days old
Kylee J March 25, 2019

You know how red puffles were found on Rockhoppers island? I think orange puffles were actually found here just floating in an endless purple void. When Rockhopper entered he used cardboard boxes so that he wouldn’t float away into the endless void. He then brought the orange puffles back with him!

280 days old
smelt4 March 25, 2019

This gonna be LIT

1147 days old
santi1345 March 25, 2019

Box dimension is like a place where all recycled boxes go! it hides lots of boxes that stored stuff from parties, also orange puffles enjoy this place! one of the secrets i think it could have is that some boxes has stuff like cookies, amazing hats and other stuff ๐Ÿ˜›

233 days old
Tsiy2 March 25, 2019

The dimension box is a crazy alternate world where boxes are everything. This new realm poses my mysteries and question as too the origins and meaning. Although looking to much into it will cause you to over question things. Just sit back and enjoy the environment!

42 days old
DarkKarma1 March 25, 2019

The Box Dimension will be a permanent addition with entrances in the coffee shop and the story is that rookie created it as a place for the EPF staff to relax. you meet rookie there you can unlock field work, to meet rookie you have to first be in the EPF, then unlock 3 stamps in the coffee minigame

45 days old
stelios7 March 25, 2019

wow thank you club penguin for to fans

50 days old
P3464258 March 25, 2019

The parade was really fun and amazing. Saint Patrickโ€™s day was a really really big hit!

220 days old
Peengi March 25, 2019

I think the Box Dimension was created when island was created. All boxes in the island came together and opened a portal. All boxes went into the portal and settle there. Some boxes came together and made a platform. And everytime new boxes are coming there. So, I think the Box Dimension is endless.

131 days old
CheesyPuff25 March 25, 2019

Where do you get a box?

606 days old
Kevs March 25, 2019

So excited for the April Fools Party and to meet Rookie!

53 days old
Puffalo Bill March 25, 2019

Rookie stumbled into the EPF’s lab, there he found a bunch of equipment being invented and tested. Being himself he decided to mess with the gadgets and created a riff. This opened a portal to the box dimension. He is fascinated with it and continues to mess with it. Each year he shares it with us.

30 days old
P3720849 March 25, 2019

when are the secret agent missions going to be back

46 days old
kmmk123 March 25, 2019

578 days old
Pingu Noots March 25, 2019

I think the box dimension is not only the orange puffle’s natural habitat but also is possibly located on a completely different island and was first discovered from an invention (most likely created by Gary the Gadget Guy). …or it could just be a weird place for public storage.

30 days old
sw00sh3 March 25, 2019

I like turtles

29 days old
P3728701 March 25, 2019

Someone tell me how to play this shit ass game it does not let me enter a fucking chat there is no way to enter a fucking world tell me how to I’m loosing my shit right now

743 days old
Sparklmagyq March 28, 2019

Take it from someone that’s played almost as long as Club Penguin Rewritten’s been around: you can use either your mouse or keyboard to play and some minigames are keyboard input while others need a mouse. You only need click a spot in a room and you’ll either waddle there or close.

36 days old
blossomcup March 25, 2019

I think the Box Dimension came from the agents accidentally leaking a new world to all penguins! The mystery would be what it was for and why it’s specifically a dimension of… boxes??

483 days old
brianna932 March 25, 2019

OMG! I’m so excited for this April Fools Party! It will be great to have a lot of fun!

30 days old
BigBoii67 March 24, 2019

Box dimension is because boxes are cool

35 days old
Eric8248 March 24, 2019

I think that the box dimension is an imaginary place meant to symbolize how a small child might think that when you send a package, there is a portal in the box to that place.

128 days old
Randomboy481 March 24, 2019

The box dimension is a mysterious place that we have only gone through the April Fool’s Party. I believe that Rookie discovered the box dimension way back and decided that the rest of Club Penguin should see it too. We’ll find out more when the April Fool’s Party
comes on Thursday. ;-; ๐Ÿ˜€

43 days old
bella5454 March 24, 2019

My theory about the Box Dimension is that it is a teleport. When stepping into the box, a map of a different world comes to the screen, and you choose a spot to teleport to. Once you pick your spot, you are able to explore the area and do fun activities. The Box Dimension is a mysterious invention.

41 days old
The User March 24, 2019

Can we buy it for the entire April, or just April 1st?

743 days old

If boxes, then I think only for the party, but if Penguin Style, then it’s for the entire month.

63 days old
NOTABOT98 March 24, 2019

I suspect Rookie knows what is going on and I just thing the box dimension could be another place to gather. Plus, I think orange puffles will be involved somehow.

654 days old
datswag21 March 24, 2019

who is right now dead

please

help

me

75 days old
partydue March 24, 2019

With that, the genie transformed the place into an empty realm, complete with floating boxes, and on the rare, old floating items from Jack’s lavish realm. Faced with distraught, Jack abandoned his place, leaving it vacant for penguins to one day find and use as a place for fun on April Fools. 2/2

75 days old
partydue March 24, 2019

Box dimension was once a realm ruled by jokester penguin Jack Fool. They say once a genie penguin visited Jack, and told him if he didn’t take things more seriously, he would lose everything, including the realm. In typical Jack style, he joked “I wouldn’t care if this place turned to boxes!” (1/2)

37 days old
Trapspring1 March 24, 2019

The Box Dimension is actually the Bottle Dimension.

31 days old
P3708934 March 24, 2019

I like going in the Box Dimension because it’s so weird. It has an endless staircase! I like having the little Box in my igloo so I can go to it anytime.

63 days old
LydiaLydsLuv March 24, 2019

So fun!

626 days old
Alisonalison March 24, 2019

My theory is that the box dimension is a failed Herbert plan! I think he created it so he could quickly transport from his base to the island, but the EPF foiled his plans and stole his creation. I bet that somewhere somehow we can transport back to him through it! Of course, no one knows how…

30 days old
Chromylon March 24, 2019

Once upon a time, on Club penguin island, a mysterious cube washed up on shore. All penguins came from near and far to bask in the glory of the flimsy, yet sturdy object. One penguin noticed- it opens and closes from the top! The penguins gasped in shock, for they had no clue what this could mean.

759 days old
Shamrock1886 March 24, 2019

I have always appreciated the truly odd concept of the box dimension. It is a bunch of random cardboard containers but yet is is such a sight to behold. Each box can warp players around during the April Fool’s party, and every thirty minutes an orange puffle goes flying by. It’s crazy yet inspiring

36 days old
WolfGoddess March 24, 2019

Well what if there was a back story like, Rookie was once just looking through boxes and fell into a glowing purple box and that’s how The box dimension was found.

177 days old
Boomguy1003 March 24, 2019

My favorite event is coming owo

456 days old
RedPanda100 March 24, 2019

I just can’t wait! I’m sooooooo excited! i wonder if there’s gonna even be a MASCOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry! hehe)

30 days old
P3724621 March 24, 2019

I think box dimension is where you get a really cool gift also I think the mystery you could find in the box dimension is maybe a mystery you have to find out which will be really cool

30 days old
Beeneaj March 24, 2019

I can’t even wait bro! CP was one of the best games and I’m so happy you brought that back!!! So anything that you bring is AMAZING and I cant WAIT!

38 days old
petey123 March 24, 2019

i just so exited for BOX DIMENSIONS who knows maybe it contains storys about the begging of time and how it all happend it started with boxes and then it grew to bricks im so exited for this and cant wait to explore

38 days old
petey123 March 24, 2019

i think that inside the boxes will be jokes funny things or videos just to give people a laugh and spread a smile . also there could be a feature were you could pull a prank on your buddy i cant wait for the secret to be reviled and see what is inside the box dimension

154 days old
antipz2 March 24, 2019

the box dimension used to be home to box critters tiny animals but a racoon thief stole the portal from them and was caught, but the box drifted to club penguin

203 days old
ItzConvey March 24, 2019

Hyped.

752 days old
Marios5001 March 24, 2019

My theory is that the box dimension is a gateway to other dimensions that’s why in the april fools party we see the different colored portals and realms to other places. I think that the box dimension was created centuries ago by ancient orange puffles. Lost of mysteries possibly exist in there!

128 days old
Randomboy481 March 24, 2019

The box dimension is a mysterious place that we have only gone through the April Fool’s Party. It’s simply a place that is in a word: wacky. From where exactly it came from, I believe that Rookie discovered it way back and decided that the rest of the island should see it. We’ll just have to see.

34 days old
Avacado Roll March 24, 2019

In the box dimension, there is a big throne room with a Box Puffle overlord in the middle. You would have to go way deep down into the dimension and there are many puzzles along the way. Only the smartest can pass and meet the legendary Box Puffle where you will be rewarded with a Box Puffle.

117 days old
Tyranitar55 March 24, 2019

It’s just a Dimension FULL of boxes but I’m VERY EXCITED to see it.

661 days old
HyperFrosty March 24, 2019

why am i here

36 days old
GummyBear94 March 24, 2019

I think that the box dimension is just construction that is there and it will get people to be excited for it but then when it is april 1 they will have a sign up saying april fools!

101 days old
HenDiggyDogg March 24, 2019

To the Boxes, we are in the penguin dimension.

45 days old
yanian28 March 24, 2019

Where is the box dimension ???

728 days old
tofla March 24, 2019

My theory from how box dimension came to life is: The box dimension came from when the orange puffle was eating, a purple light and a box came out from hes mouth, and Rookie took the box, and started building a bigger one with Rory. They let the orange puffle live there, and once a year, he will..

693 days old
MilkyWays March 24, 2019

I think club penguin created the box dimension for entertainment and to have fun but also maybe confusion. Also the orange puffle loves the dimension and it’s entertaining to bring your pet to the box! It’s also funny as Rookie was in there and he always has a great time there just like us penguins!

112 days old
test8 March 24, 2019

I love the box dimension cant wait for the april fools party!

184 days old
DareIDevil March 24, 2019

My theory is that the Box Dimension was made by accident by G whilst trying to make a portal with the ability to travel to different dimensions but it didn’t go that well (no surprise there) and sucked in loads of boxes and orange puffles!! Some of the boxes gained the power to dimensionally travel.

56 days old
Nateyrst March 24, 2019

My theory is that rockhopper may have made it to store the “Rockhoppers Rares” for the next time he comes to visit. Think about it, he must have to have so many, and what better place to store items then in boxes?

141 days old
theproguy234 March 24, 2019

why does the box dimension existst????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

184 days old
DareIDevil March 28, 2019

This is game where u play as one of million pingus with the brain of a human, throw parties for almost everything and have little colourful balls of fur as pets… Your biggest question is the existence of a box dimension?

31 days old
itzyagirlxo1 March 24, 2019

Its very nice and thank you!

749 days old
WaterFlame90 March 24, 2019

I do wonder where the box dimension came from! My guess back in the Disney Club Penguin (2006) I would actually think THEY would’ve made it because once a party ends, they can’t figure out where to PUT all the STUFF, so they made the Box Dimension and put all the BOXES in THERE.

539 days old
Xantron March 24, 2019

The Box Dimension is just a place to relax with world’s most wonderful things; boxes. Boxes are so very useful whether they’re used as containers, a thing to sit on or a hiding place. In my opinion, they’re penguinkind’s second most important invention, next to wheels.

186 days old
Kavoor March 24, 2019

The Box Dimension is a very curious thing. Maybe Gary accidentally created it? Or maybe Rockhopper found it in an Island and decided to bring it here? Or maybe it was initially a plan of Herbert to create something dynamic? Who knows! I think time ceases inside it & many dimensions could be accesed!

42 days old
KittyLila March 24, 2019

Maybe there could be a secret object and also that it was created by accident with something that happened in CPRewritten and especially with the infinite stairs.Thanks for taking time to read this!
๐Ÿ˜€

129 days old
KirbOnni March 24, 2019

Nice!

333 days old
AlistairW March 24, 2019

Also anyone with a box dimension in their hmu lol

333 days old
AlistairW March 24, 2019

I always thought that the box dimension is where all those random boxes of random things go – like a storage unit. I mean, don’t we all have random boxes of things like old toys or paper lying around? I mean, personally, I haven’t got any boxes lying around with trees in them, but, hey, you do you!

30 days old
GirlyShark March 24, 2019

The box dimension is just Amazon taking over. That is all.

333 days old
AlistairW March 26, 2019

ahaha thats amazing

33 days old
ghostygoo101 March 24, 2019

In an alternate dimension set in the far future, boxes became sick of being mercilessly used all the time. So, the boxes unleashed their hidden, intellectual powers and took over. As revenge, they turned the penguins into a noxious purple gas which is now the atmosphere of Box Dimension.

93 days old
SanicSB March 24, 2019

I enjoy the box dimension because it has very cool worlds you can explore on and has amazing maze’s you can explore and wear stuff that are made out of box’s and I really hope I can meet a mascot

59 days old
Waddles3827 March 24, 2019

The box dimension is my favorite place to be in CP. I clearly remember the first time I entered the box dimension my imagination was set aflame. The quirky music the purple atmosphere, the floating boxes, I spent a lot of time there, I loved it so much. When I was 8 years old I wanted to go there.

33 days old
bbqhd123 March 24, 2019

I think the box dimension will turn into a fun hose type thing where there are little easter eggs and tricks that people wont expect

35 days old
Neko1311 March 24, 2019

this is awsome

439 days old
Lord Thanos March 24, 2019

Hey guys, the truth is I made the box dimension with the reality stone so the Avengers wouldn’t find me- it is quite a big and mysterious place, perfect for hiding. Usually, nothing much happens here, save for the occasional Puffle fighting a Cardboard dragon.

If you see me, say hi!

64 days old
NoobSong1222 March 24, 2019

I’m Very Happy For This

203 days old
kulydud8 March 24, 2019

the real question is: did someone create the Box Dimension, or did Rookie just find a weird looking box?

82 days old
Venusian March 24, 2019

Hm, I am curious about the Box Dimension as well. Nobody ever knows why it exists, and the most people know about it is that orange puffles come from there. I have heard about Box Dimensions having portals leading into even more dimensions, but I have yet to experience it myself.

58 days old
sunnyratto March 24, 2019

Well, from what I remember from the original club penguin, the box dimension is where the orange puffle is from. So, I think there will be a bunch of orange puffles in the box dimension

66 days old
Water Rose March 24, 2019

I think its just a separate dimension that opened when it deemed that penguins shalt have orange puffles. I also think orange puffles are native to it, just as red puffles are native to Rockhopper’s Island. I don’t think there’s many secrets as we can’t really go anywhere in there.

683 days old
Robertj15 March 24, 2019

I’m REALLY hyped for the April fools party because i didn’t experience the April fools party in 2017! i am picturing how this party will look but i think I’m like 50 percent correct with my picture and 50 percent wrong with it. hey! you’ll never know if you’r right or not until it actually happens!

38 days old
Raviiolii March 24, 2019

I think it was accidentally created, and instead of deleting it, it was made into a fun Easter egg

38 days old
meow002500 March 23, 2019

i think the box dimension is an alternate universe where everything is a box. like only boxes. maybe it came from an experiment gone wrong or right? maybe there are endless secrets or its just rooms of boxes and secrets throughout them. well thats my prediction

38 days old
gingivitis1 March 23, 2019

The box dimension is probably where it adds things from the original Club Penguin to Club Penguin Rewritten like the Puffel Hotel and places like that

69 days old
PokeFanMan15 March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension, to me, seems to be a place made with the collaboration of the orange and brown puffles, having both a sense of ‘how did I get here,’ and ‘who would make this.’

31 days old
XradXrachelX March 23, 2019

How do I even play this

58 days old
sunnyratto March 24, 2019

Click the play now! button in the top right corner, there you will be able to log in and join a server.

540 days old
StrenryMemes March 24, 2019

waddle around and just have fun

626 days old
Alisonalison March 24, 2019

Any way you’d like- there is no wrong way! You can become a ninja, viking, surfer, or even a spy if you’re lucky. You can adopt puffles and pookies, or you can play simply to collect all of the stamps. Maybe you’re creative and love making igloos. As long as you’re having fun, you’re doing it right!

30 days old
P3726632 March 24, 2019

Idk know either๐Ÿ˜ญ

716 days old
ryleed2004 March 23, 2019

My theory is that the Box Dimension is its literally just a thing that cp created just to create. Like there is no hidden meaning, nothing behind, or no secret world. They just created it just to create it.

124 days old
P2884189 March 23, 2019

IM SO EXCITED

117 days old
Tyranitar55 March 25, 2019

Same here

124 days old
P2884189 March 23, 2019

HEYYY

750 days old
Symba1321 March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension actually has a endless staircase ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ“ฆ! When you throw snow balls, they float in the air ! And there was 6 differents tracks for this room (thanks Chris Hendricks), my favourite is nยฐ3 ! ๐ŸŽถ

40 days old
P3608024 March 23, 2019

the dimension of the box is actually circular!

750 days old
Symba1321 March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension actually has an infinite staircase ! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ“ฆ

625 days old
RandomUser00 March 23, 2019

The box dimension is my favorite spot to hand out. Even though I don’t have the portal to go to it, sometimes I like going into different igloos looking for a portal! It’s fun to see all the boxes around me, and it’s fun to look for orange puffles flying in the sky!

361 days old
pugs5 March 23, 2019

2 out of 2 He made it to help but there were more and more until the club penguin stone age began. To keep there kind safe they created the box dimension then they closed the portal never to be seen again. UNTIL many years later Rookie found the dimension and now we see what the island was long ago.

361 days old
pugs5 March 23, 2019

Long ago before club penguin before penguins before pizza (GASP!) there were boxes just boxes they had there own coffee own night clubs own clothes life was good until a box who goes by the name of Bary created a penguin and named it penguin after his grandpa penguin box. 1 out of 2

32 days old
isaac132 March 23, 2019

where is the box dimension??

752 days old
Marios5001 March 24, 2019

Go to an igloo with a portal in it but now it will return

721 days old
AleCP March 23, 2019

the box dimension is my room

142 days old
Or1cor1o March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension is a really cool concept. I bet that the Box Dimension will contain a version of the island made out of boxes! Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s going to be awesome!

126 days old
HelterSkelt March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension was created by Gary the Gadget Guy because he needed more storage for his inventions! There may be some deep dark secrets in there… Maybe every single invention by Gary, known and unknown is hidden there? Who knows! I’m excited to go explore.

333 days old
AlistairW March 24, 2019

ohhh true haha thats a good one

759 days old

The box dimension has been around since before time began. It is an infinite power that precedes us all.

126 days old
HelterSkelt March 29, 2019

That’s a scary thought… Since before time is VERY long ago. Gary must’ve just created the portal there!

38 days old
P3625806 March 23, 2019

I think it was created by a person that loved boxes. One day he was testing out the portals he made, and found this new dimension then put massive boxes all around the dimension. I also believe that there are many secrets that revolve around boxes! one of the secrets could or should be a boxhouse!

614 days old
HarrisonFw1 March 23, 2019

Its the home for the orange puffles and where they were first spotted,also its purple.I like purple

755 days old
robpoop123 March 24, 2019

Lovely Commentary

103 days old
marishazavo March 23, 2019

224 days old
TOPpings March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension is where all the catalog items that are not currently for sale are stored. There is some magic there and as the result the items could have gained a mind of their own and are now magically building a structure of some sort for April Fool’s day.

55 days old
RavingBoi7 March 23, 2019

I think that the box dimension is an ancient civilization formed by the orange puffles. They were so advanced that they found how to use cardboard boxes to their fullest potential. There might be something so powerful in the box dimension, it could destroy the island, which is why it’s hidden.

486 days old
Hman2232 March 23, 2019

I think it was one of Gary’s inventions gone wrong! Invented originally for the purpose of storing all an agent’s spy gear, instead turned into a crazy, out-of-control box dimension!

460 days old
queenoj313 March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension is from the orange puffle because he loves to eat EVERYTHING and I think the box dimension is something that gets a little creativity with everyone and wants to make everyone laugh but some people can’t, like me.

100 days old
Sheepy09 March 23, 2019

I love this event!!!!

41 days old
P3593217 March 23, 2019

Im getting antsy to find out what the box dimension holds! buuuuuut… what if its a trick and Herbert P. Bear is going to catch us and the heat!

570 days old
SirPeng March 23, 2019

Oh yeah,I also think that the box dimension is this huge dimension that was discovered on April Fools Day. I wonder what the purpose of it is…

570 days old
SirPeng March 23, 2019

The box dimension is truly out of the ordinary! I wonder what the EPF or the PSA have to say about it?

752 days old
Shelldos March 23, 2019

Maybe, to me the Box Dimension is hiding, a life time supply of cookies! and also the home of orange puffles!

759 days old

Because I lack a social life i spend a lot of time there in isolation, and I can guarantee that there are indeed endless cookies to be had.

116 days old
Nipperboy123 March 23, 2019

Honestly, one of my favorite parties. It’s just so creative! It adds a great spin to April Fools day.

627 days old
Cheetos8474 March 23, 2019

Maybe the Box Dimension was accidentally found after two penguins were searching for Find Four pieces in the Lodge Attic. They found a box, opened it, and found a portal leading to the Box Dimension. I don’t think that’s how it was found, but who knows?

776 days old
Splosh Jnr March 24, 2019

I love how this ties into the 2016 version of Club Penguin where the Box Dimension actually was accessible from the Lodge Attic!

31 days old
P3713460 March 23, 2019

Ohla

633 days old
Fificat25 March 23, 2019

I absolutely adore the box dimension! I remember when I was younger, I would go from house to house, looking far and wide for a box portal. And oh the joy when I found one! I just love to sit around in such a secluded and wondrous area. Looking forward to potentially getting one in my igloo ๐Ÿ™‚

460 days old
-Joystick- March 23, 2019

I do think G was working on a new invention. However, an unexpected error occured making this becoming a portal to a parallel dimension. Before exploring it, EPF agents threw what they had under their hands (carboard boxes). And here comes the Box Dimension we all know as of now. ๐Ÿ™‚

717 days old
Brewster4 March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension was created by mistake. I think when Rookie was a little Penguin boy he imagined the box he got for his hat could lead to another dimension. Rookie used so much of his imagination that it became a reality. The great thing is things like this happen all the time on this game

127 days old
TorqueCPI March 23, 2019

This has got to be one of Club Penguin’s classics! I can’t wait to explore the new dimensions and new games!

170 days old
Katie101a March 23, 2019

I think maybe Gary was trying to make so sort of invention, but instead made the box dimension. Also I love the room, because there is something peaceful, yet wild about it.

134 days old
lapis13 March 23, 2019

Rookie is the cause for the box dimension along with orange puffles rookie found a box in G s laboratory and took it to town he found a portal inside it and jumped in he found the box dimension with a load of orange puffles he accidentally let loose a load of boxes and orange puffles !

627 days old
Superivy4 March 23, 2019

The box dimension is the original home of the orange puffles from a different galaxy. The secrets are special cookie recipes and the mysteries are what the orange puffles do all day with only calories and no water.

199 days old
Fangwolf March 23, 2019

hi cpr can u plz make a hunt for the missing items it would be cool bey

ps cpr is the best!

31 days old
UwUAllyPoo March 23, 2019

Hi this is niceee

732 days old
Reese1 March 23, 2019

Hello, there. Can you please allow me to change my email? Because I want to chat with other penguins instead of just using the pre-messages. Please make my account Standard Safe Chat. Thank you!

52 days old
orangecar386 March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension is my favorite dimension! its where all the storage is (at leat, i thinks so), it very wonky, and it feels like a challenge!

48 days old
Misgueba March 23, 2019

Omg I can’t believe I’ll go back to the box dimension! It was my favourite holiday on the old CP. It just allows everyone to put all their weirdness and crazyness outside haha.

74 days old
P3183970 March 23, 2019

This Event is thrilling! Maybe the dimension is just an HUUUGE storage room?

585 days old
LilacUnicorn March 23, 2019

I think that the Box Dimension was made by mistake, and was originally meant to be a portal that could take you anywhere on the island. It could have come from deep within the forest. If you explore the Box Dimension, you might be able to find a secret, far away island that no penguins have seen yet

557 days old
pinky279 March 23, 2019

The box dimension gotta bet my favorite room of the island because its like an internal dimension and plus its boxes who doesn’t love boxes

280 days old
tas45 March 23, 2019

I personally love the Box Dimension room. I go there when i just want to chill. Usually, the Town, Plaza, etc. is crowed with a lot of people. But the Box Dimension is different. This room helps you calm down. This has got to be one of the best rooms in Club Penguin Rewritten. ๐Ÿ™‚

123 days old
DanTDMFan127 March 23, 2019

I believe that the box dimension was made by Rookie for the April fools party, and i also believe that it is where orange puffles come from! There’s lots to learn and we wanna learn it all! (sorry for that ash quote from Pokemon)

755 days old
Sammydon4 March 23, 2019

My theory is that the Box Dimension is simply the origin of all cardboard boxes and that instead of us creating them, they somehow appeared in our world. The low gravity makes the boxes appear to float, also shown by throwing a snowball there and watching the trail, but they’re simply average boxes.

175 days old
sadcowboy March 23, 2019

oooo yer boi is hecking excited ๐Ÿ™‚

122 days old
SamSwitch64 March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension is where all penguins who are banned forever are trapped for eternity, with all the runaway puffles…

199 days old
Hidden Pengu March 23, 2019

I would love the Box Dimension to have some kind of Boss Fight like in the Medieval party.
Or a scavenger hunt where you would look for boxes with certain things in scattered around the island. I would also love a new mascot background.

540 days old
StrenryMemes March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension was an invention to open the world of other dimensions. But as soon as Rookie got his hands on it and he just made it into to his own party because the 1st of April was his favorite holiday, not knowing that he was destroying one of the best inventions penguins have done.

240 days old
dominateeye March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension is the Box Dimension. It is eternal. It has always existed, and will always exist; the universe’s only true constant. It has seen in its eternal wisdom and grace to allow us mortal penguins to access it in hopes of finding its splendor, and for that we must be grateful.

44 days old
sobeano456 March 23, 2019

i bet there will be like maybe one with lots and lots or maybe a 1000 pizzas! or maybe one with us penguins but drawn by rookie!

630 days old
CherrySakura March 23, 2019

The box dimension is where every item on Club Penguin originated from… how else do you explain the random box that poofs furniture into existence? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

682 days old
Charizard533 March 23, 2019

Ohh yes i’m waiting for the april fools party!

297 days old
STARPOWERB March 23, 2019

Feel like the box dimension is the quantrealm realm but penguins shrunk boxes inside of it.

668 days old
HelloGoodSir March 23, 2019

Btw, I’m unable to pick up the ruby brooch pin at the stage.

668 days old
HelloGoodSir March 23, 2019

I bet the box dimension is one of those mysterious places that just made itself appear. Maybe it’s the hangout for all things weird and quirky, like….boxes. Maybe it’s a small pocket in space, since reality does sort of bend itself in there. Hmmm.

297 days old
STARPOWERB March 23, 2019

The box dimension could have been created by maybe herbert trying to trap jet pack guy but then we realised it was a cool place so us penguins decided to hangout there!!

776 days old
Splosh Jnr March 23, 2019

Okay I’m just gonna blast out my theory here
The box dimension appears in both CP and CPIsland which leads to believe that it connects the two, Anyway I reckon that if you found the right box portal in the box dimension you could get to CPI from CP.

730 days old
Fireball8947 March 23, 2019

I think the Box Dimension holds the derpiest puffle ever. Orange Puffles!

59 days old
HarmonyStar March 23, 2019

I think the box dimension is where all the weird stuff ends up, and maybe there is giant puffles who eat only cookies and marshmellows that taste like pizza.

58 days old
yaitsjesss14 March 23, 2019

THE BOX DIMENSION IS MY IGGY BOIS

160 days old
GarlicShrimp March 23, 2019

I find the box dimension to be a very foreign, mysterious place. Many questions arise when I come there. Where did all of these boxes come from? Is there more to be discovered? I think that there could be even more dimensions inside the box dimension that could be explored as long as we find them.

272 days old
voldemort10 March 23, 2019

I have been seeing strange things this week. I think that the box dimension was there but also wasn’t and then, many boxes came out and unpacked the island and penguins in the sea. I think there might be anything in the box dimension.

100 days old
SlytherinStu March 24, 2019

Gulp a Voldemort! Everybody run!!!

578 days old
HamilDog March 23, 2019

I think that the orange puffle in the box is secretly Nyan cat and that a mascot is always hiding in the boxes.

37 days old
Jeshualy099 March 23, 2019

I love club penguin rewritten and I’m curious to know what it is about the box dimension thank you for making us all the penguins of this wonderful game happy thanks to the penguin club team

754 days old
Cutipatuti2 March 23, 2019

A’IGHT BET. THE BOX DIMENSION IS MY HOME, EVERYONE. WHO’S WITH ME?

3308 days old
Lataus March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension has got to be one of my favourite rooms on the island because of how peaceful it is.

116 days old
P2925601 March 23, 2019

i Luv the Box dimension… one of the greatest ideas the club penguin team had xD!!!

P.S. Don’t want to be annoying, but if a moderator reviews this please fix my name, it will be most appreciated!

220 days old
Peengi March 25, 2019

Dear Lataus,
How can you play this game 3279 days?

157 days old
XxDiegoXanXx March 23, 2019

I think we should add to the box dimension is a maze to get to a April Fools Surprise! That would be really cool because other penguins can bond with each other and work together and make new friends and All the mascots can come and guide other penguins there.

181 days old
Funfunny8 March 23, 2019

I think that the box dimension is just an area of things gone wrong… glitches, disappearing items, etc!! I also think it’s a hideout sport for the mascots to have parties. Those who have boxes have the privilege of possibly attending these secret meetups!

776 days old

Awesome theory! Definitely screenshotting this!

38 days old
Irony Club March 23, 2019

While only a portion could be seen as a room, the Box Dimension is incredibly vast, and the full scope of it is unknown. The very top and bottom of the dimension are clouded in a purple mist, which appeared to be impassable. The dimension itself could only be accessed by a portal. Wierd.

123 days old
dgamer625 March 23, 2019

I think the Box Dimension was made with a mixture of physics and boxes. And every time it is the April Fools Party, new boxes come. And I also think that you could bulld stuff by going to the different portals just like in the original Club Penguin.

59 days old
StDistance March 23, 2019

I remember going to the box dimension when it collided with our reality before. It changes you. When you enter a reality made entirely of boxes . . . well, if you ever come back, you won’t be the same person.

202 days old
P2465086 March 23, 2019

I believe the Box Dimension was a secret portal created by Gary in order to explore the unexplained and maybe find a way to end Hubert’s evil ways. It was probably created when penguins had thousands of boxes and needed to get rid of them. They created this portal in a lab and threw everything there

776 days old

Interesting idea! I like it!

552 days old
JamieSoulm8 March 23, 2019

The box dimension is a mysterious place, but it might have something to do with orange puffles. Maybe they’re smarter than they seem? But who knows! Anything is possible

749 days old
Arwen March 23, 2019

I love to believe that the Box Dimension is one of Gary’s inventions! He tried to find a way to handle all of the boxes from parties and projects! I secretly hope a secret the Box Dimension contains is that it holds even MORE portals to other places! Cannot wait to go back in it now!

776 days old

:O This answers the biggest question I have about Club Penguin! Where are all the party decorations stored? IN THE BOXES IN THE BOX DIMENSION!

672 days old
Cooll mon March 23, 2019

it could be hiding a message saying epic = bad

117 days old
Adria01010 March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension is and always will be a big mystery to us penguins.I think that while Herbert was messing around in Club Penguin sometime ago, he stumbled across this mysterious place and thought we might get lost inside.He decided to make it public and has been hoping for us to leave him alone.

45 days old
Blockinho March 23, 2019

In June 2009, after the Adventure Festival, the plants were stored in the Box Dimension. At the beginning of the Feast of April 1st, 2010 the plants were removed. On February 10, 2011 an orange box appeared floating in the upper right corner of the room for the construction of the 2011 Puffles Party

155 days old
Char2006 March 23, 2019

I think that the Box Dimension was created from all of the boxes from Club Penguin Rewritten’s construction, and every time something new is built for a party or improvement project, the used boxes go to the Box Dimension! I think that the Box Dimension could hold more portals to other dimensions!

481 days old
FireSanti March 22, 2019

I think the Box Dimension will be full of Wacky and Weird things to make us laugh! And also i think that this year there will be a Scavenger Hunt

I also have one mystery:Who and Why created the Box Dimension?

48 days old
smurf gang March 22, 2019

How do you get to the box dimension, and can you only go there a certain time?

3308 days old
Lataus March 23, 2019

The Box Dimension can only be accessed by going to a penguin’s igloo who owns a Portal Box currently, but there are plans that’ll return in the future.

578 days old
HamilDog March 23, 2019

lol Smurf Gang is dealing snowballs

578 days old
HamilDog March 23, 2019

I meant that as if there was an actual Gang of Smurfs

33 days old
Vinzed N March 22, 2019

The Box Dimension is its own world. It has boxes that move and talk, but get quiet and still around penguins. Whatever they eat, is what we can find in them.

111 days old
Braidwolf March 22, 2019

Maybe the box dimension is where normal puffles go in to become orange puffles and all the orange puffles adoptable are the result of going to this dimension.The boxes could of been used for the puffles to avoid floating into oblivion since the box dimension has a different type of gravity then ours

761 days old
ChrisCPI March 22, 2019

I think the Box Dimension was created by a group of jokers, who made it so that only during April Fool’s time, multiple dimensions within it can be opened up and accessed.

78 days old
MermaidPengu March 22, 2019

I think that magic or an event could come from this box.

111 days old
Braidwolf March 22, 2019

Now I actually checked the original club penguin’s april fools party and saw that the box dimension was used for going too wacky dimensions and getting box related items for the april fools party which reminds me of that episode of Spongebob where Squidward goes crazy over a box.

754 days old
Revetting March 22, 2019

I know a certain monkey who knows a thing or two about silliness! If things get too silly, people might start floating! :O

3308 days old
Lataus March 23, 2019

I sure hope not! I mean, floating would be cool, though. I get that reference, toon!

52 days old

i hope i dont float! i dont want hit bang my head and get a concussion!

52 days old

i dont wanna float! i might get a concussion or something!

91 days old
TRex386 March 22, 2019

I think box dimension is all of the extra things that didn’t fit on the island originally, like an enormous storage room. There are enough boxes in there for a ton penguins in there! I think there’s going to be a lot of things that we wouldn’t think of, like more dimensions or new or unseen items.

287 days old
HiRandompeep March 22, 2019

The Box Dimension came from old storage from events! Rookie may be hiding in the boxes waiting for penguins to come at him and get his box dimension backgrounds! Old event stuff might be there, but the true origin is a mystery waiting to be unlocked.

287 days old
HiRandompeep March 22, 2019

The Box Dimension came from strange storage boxes that came from old events like The Fair, Penguin Games, and more! There might be a penguin hiding in those boxes… Maybe Rookie because his backgrounds are him being in the dimension! You also may find old event stuff like clovers, hurdles and more!

453 days old
Metad March 22, 2019

If so then what are they? oh, there are more. then I want to know them then.

453 days old
Metad March 22, 2019

Are there any other dimensions?

32 days old
bustdownfia March 22, 2019

The box dimension is obviously a parallel universe with portals everywhere, its like the intermediate place between all other dimensions from club penguin to the human world. It might hide the secret to the creation of the universe, or maybe just some more boxes. Who knows?

481 days old
FireSanti March 22, 2019

I think that Box Dimension will be full of wacky and crazy things to make the game more funny! And one of the misteries that i have is:Who and Why created the Box Dimension?

128 days old
Little Lolli March 22, 2019

I think the Box Dimension has just always been there! Even before it was discovered I think its always existed on the Island. And I think the Box Dimension is the place where all party supplies comes from, theres probably stuff for partys that wont even happen for years! We may never know for sure!

614 days old
CyberGames March 22, 2019

i think there may be even more box dimensions that are more different than the one we can go in, like instead of purple box dimensions there are like a blue box dimension, in the blue box dimension most of the weird and odd places are like oceans. maybe there is more box dimensions then the 1 we got

247 days old
nickiminaj38 March 22, 2019

the box dimension is my favorite place <3

3308 days old
Lataus March 23, 2019

I have to be honest, I kinda preferred it with the plants. I hope they’re all safe somewhere.

761 days old
ChrisCPI March 23, 2019

Yeah. I wonder where they all went? I mean, I TOTALLY didn’t take them and hide them in a pantry in my igloo…

693 days old
Emmit1232 March 22, 2019

( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)

761 days old
ChrisCPI March 22, 2019

bro what

503 days old
shadowfight March 22, 2019

I think the box leading to the box dimension came when Sensei first appeared on the island. Along with his mysterious powers, I think he was able to get access to a box that would help him meditate in peace. I think the dimension holds lots of elemental power but Sensei also changed it to be silly.

77 days old
kattiie March 22, 2019

The Box Dimension has always remained a mystery to me and I never really thought about where it comes from. The Box Dimension appears as a large void full of boxes floating in the air that could possibly contain some secret items or other kinds of portals.

102 days old
stamppenguin March 22, 2019

The box dimension came from the evil depths of the crazy dimension. But after the great silly wxr the crazy dimension was destroyed. And many other dimensions were created.

114 days old
Moshi29 March 22, 2019

I think the box dimension is all of the boxes from party construction just floating around for eternity, i mean that explains why they are never seen again after the parties.

315 days old
rjob15 March 22, 2019

I think that there’s gonna be lots of silly things in there like, oh I don’t know, a cowboy hat or two maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

219 days old
Jerlocks March 22, 2019

I think that there is a mysterious penguin that lives in in the box dimension, perhaps they got trapped there.