What's New?

Reviewed by You: Igloo Additions

By Lataus on April 6, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It really wouldn’t be much of a weekend without Reviewed by You, would it? Last week, we asked you all which dimensions you liked the most at the April Fools’ Party. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Laurcha, who said:

“My favorite box dimension was the desert one! It looked really cool and I love the cowboy vibe. It also had a shop, which is an added bonus! All of the different dimensions were cool, but I think the one my penguin would spend the most time in was the desert because I am a cowboy from Texas. Yeehaw!”

The Desert Dimension was an awesome dimension, fit for any cowboy or cowgirl penguin alike. Whether it was day or night, both sides could be enjoyed. It was definitely a surprise finding a random store in the middle in the desert. We can’t wait to hear more about your cowboy adventures! The other response comes from Bunnywinter, who said:

“My favorite would have to be the ice cream dimension. First of all, because who does not like ice cream? Second of all, it is just the most colorful spectacular food related thing ever! Like why can’t this be in real life? I really wish I could just jump into an ice cream filled place!”

The Candy Dimension was truly a great place for a penguin with a sweet tooth of sugar – or in your case, ice cream. Candy as far as eyes can see, who wouldn’t love the place?

Thanks Laurcha and Bunnywinter! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Good luck! Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question.

The silliness may have ended, but don’t worry! Yesterday, we released a new Better Igloos and Igloo Upgrades, filled with all kinds of fresh items to make your igloo greener than ever. For this week’s Reviewed by You, how are you going to use these new items to customise your igloo?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

157 Comments

149 days old
ThOMAsTO April 12, 2019

Iโ€™m gonna go with a classic disco club full of puffles I need to make my own cushions too so they fit the aesthetic

117 days old
Cowman2 April 11, 2019

I bought the new igloo and i LOVE IT! also my favorite dimension was the pencil one, i really liked the wacky art style:)

109 days old
tamagoFanAcc April 11, 2019

I have found a suspicious red dot when in the telescope on the lighthouse. What could this mean?

835 days old
Sparklmagyq April 13, 2019

That light in the telescope was from Rockhopper’s Quest where you collected supplies for a new backup beacon. It’s a huge red gem (I think its Moh’s hardness is about 8) placed on a set of sticks for support that’s been shining since.

158 days old
Water Rose April 11, 2019

I’d like to make it an outdoor-indoor cafe or maybe just a small house with a garden type thing. Its just so open for you to make whatever you want to.

2720 days old
Greenux April 10, 2019

First of all, I am going to use these new plants everywhere I can, because I just love plants so much. And then I am going to decorate my igloo to the Earth day!

106 days old
Bubbsart April 10, 2019

Ooooh looks amazing

633 days old
Gokemon April 10, 2019

With the new items I’m going to use them to make a garden using the backyard igloo some of the stuff may also come in use for Halloween later this year. It’s neat how they added the blue furniture items it works great for generic furniture because the colours work well with different interiours.

108 days old
HappyTakumi April 10, 2019

With the new items, I would make a super snazzy igloo! I love the club penguin items so i could imagine spending all of my coins in epic igloo items! I would probably make a cool restaurant or a water park! Also keep up the great work Club penguin Rewritten Team! ๐Ÿ˜€

-HappyTakumi! ๐Ÿ™‚

277 days old
filmthepengu April 10, 2019

I’m going to turn my yard into a greenhouse! Thinking of making the inside of my igloo a cafe maybe

110 days old
Suzanne7 April 9, 2019

i dont think this is the right area too be putting think into, but once you get a bigger team, or even know maybe, are you going to add the stuff the original had? like more puffles, such as the rainbow or gold ones, the new buildings and such

2720 days old
Greenux April 10, 2019

I doubt they will ever be fast and great with updates as original professional workers in Cp because they always will be just couple of teenagers doing it for fun. However, they could get at least some new admin for coding. Its their decision.

157 days old
SnappyCP April 9, 2019

With the new Better Igloo and Igloo Upgrades, I am going to buy an igloo with an outdoor area, and in the outdoor area I am going to place plants, a barbecue, seats and many more amazing items. As well as that I am going to decorate the indoor area! Thanks CPR for the new Better Igloos and upgrades!

157 days old
SnappyCP April 9, 2019

The new Better Igloos and Igloo upgrades, are amazing! As soon as I logged on, I bought the new igloo and a lot of the awesome, super cool furniture items! I love the igloo because it gives me a chance to put garden furniture into my garden and also at the same time have an igloo!!

2720 days old
Greenux April 10, 2019

If I will ever meet you, I need to check your garden! โ˜บ

728 days old
Leemer6 April 9, 2019

I’m gonna use these items to add to my backyard section, to make it more green. I’m pretty happy with my igloo now but theres always room for improvement and the furniture will make it better!

595 days old
shadowfight April 8, 2019

I’m super excited about these items!! I’m going to try to design an outdoor party theme that everyone can enjoy! I just need a few more chairs and food items.

236 days old
Scientin April 8, 2019

I’ve cooked up a whole plan with these new garden items! I’m going to set up a small flower patch in the new back garden, and then as the seasons change I’ll replace them with seasonal vegetables! That way my igloo can stay fresh, even while using the same pieces of furniture!

835 days old
Sparklmagyq April 8, 2019

I currently have a treehouse as my igloo, but I could make it look greener by adding stuff that says environmentally friendly!

835 days old
Sparklmagyq April 12, 2019

Update: My igloo is now greener because, green backyard, but the igloo itself is a classic light blue with a garden and some furniture.

174 days old
Venusian April 8, 2019

The new igloo updates are amazing. I love plants, farming, and the likes so the new furniture and the lawn igloo really made me feel happy. I’ve got a tomato garden my igloo now. It’s great.

843 days old
Schinsly April 8, 2019

I’m so excited for the new igloo catalog. Im turning my iggy into a zoo with penguin gnomes, parrots, fish, and puffles alike. They can enjoy the grass and breath in some fresh air this spring!

2720 days old
Greenux April 10, 2019

That’s amazing idea! How did you even got an idea to do this? ๐Ÿ˜€

311 days old
Jerlocks April 8, 2019

I am going to make a greenhouse. Not just with plants, but the carpet and furniture will also be green!

236 days old
jademoon225 April 8, 2019

cool!

645 days old
Mackeymoo5 April 8, 2019

Im going to use these items to decorate for the parties I will hold. It is always fun to have other penguins over at my igloo and make new friends! I also hope by decorating my igloo I can get the 30 penguins stamp, one of my last activity stamps. I thinking about doing a garden/forest theme.

-mm5

134 days old
General2728 April 8, 2019

I want the newest and most expensive house so far so I can have the BIGGEST PARTY EVER In my house/Igloo

236 days old

I like to get the new garden items, because they are so cool and pretty. I like to put them in the new den with the fake lawn. When I saw them on the catalog I ran to the mine as fast as I could, I was so excited.
Thx CPR team!

-jademoon225

116 days old
LemonLife12 April 8, 2019

Coins, Not diamonds.

236 days old

lol!

116 days old

I’ll be earning diamonds from the mine to get the BBQ house and items, it would look really cool for my house! And it would be amazing to have a BBQ fish party! so, yeah.

290 days old
Jimbob2010 April 8, 2019

I will turn my dojo into a BBQ party! I will make a garden with growing life. I will have seats in loads of places!

637 days old
Mucus April 8, 2019

I’m not sure if this happening to anybody else but for some reason once I’ve decorated my igloo, I come back and half my progress is deleted. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

846 days old
Penguin Zee April 9, 2019

It happens when you have too many items. The cap is supposed to be 99 but its something lower than that around 90.

156 days old
P3254925 April 8, 2019

I’m glad the garden igloo returned, and I’m really happy now with my comfy igloo and front garden!

114 days old
ToniToni April 8, 2019

I am going to use the new items to set up a beautiful garden and make my igloo super cozy for me and my puffle (and any waddling friends who wanna come visit!!)

332 days old
dominateeye April 8, 2019

I’ve added some much-needed greenery to my igloo with a couple of potted plants, one in the dining area and one in the living area. It’s a subtle change, but it makes the place feel more alive.

151 days old
StDistance April 8, 2019

I filled my igloo with plants. Really just all the plants I could fit, because spring is upon us and it just seems right. I love the natural feel of having a yard and so much life around, and I’m planning on keeping all my plants around for a while, no matter how I rearrange my igloo.

195 days old
P2997185 April 8, 2019

i can’t wait to make a huge complicated garden populated by many, many gnomes. so many gnomes

846 days old
Penguin Zee April 8, 2019

Call me crazy but I plan on filling my igloo with as many plants as possible in hopes of luring all insects found on the island and weeding out as many ants as possible in hopes of creating the biggest ant farm. Then I will never have to fear being alone again. And I guess I’ll buy a gnome or two.

116 days old

Wow! Lol!

844 days old
Minexray April 8, 2019

I’m going to use these new items to create a garden that is exactly the same as the one at my house! I mean what wouldn’t be better than a real life garden at home and one in CPR!

708 days old
Alex70982 April 7, 2019

I love Spring in Club Penguin because it always seems more warm and comfy everywhere. Naturally, I had to make a nice Backyard Igloo to welcome Spring in all of it’s glory. I made an awesome Garden that would be great for a Barbecue Party. Waddle On!

116 days old
Hoppy26711 April 7, 2019

I plan on designing my own tropical amusement park in my igloo! “What could she possibly use all those plants for?” you might be thinking. Well, the answer is that the park will be full of blossoming plants and green trees! Spring is in the air, and I trust that the new flowers will bring cheer!

127 days old
Eric8248 April 7, 2019

I used a ton of gnomes to turn my igloo into a huge garden party. Gnomes and penguins of all colors will have fun at my iggy!

108 days old
P3885567 April 7, 2019

how i would use this stuff to customize my igloo would be to make it look nice and decent. i dont have enough coins yet but if i did i would make my igloo look pretty. i hope i get the coins so i can get the stuff to make my igloo look good. to the people that dont win, dont give up on getting coins

148 days old
Scamper1 April 7, 2019

I am going to turn my igloo into a whole summer/spring iggy. Even though im from the artic, i love the warmth that these new items bring to my new iggy! Now i gotta go add more gnomes in my igloo!

111 days old
SirLaser April 7, 2019

Those were my 2 least favorite ones ๐Ÿ™

262 days old
Katie101a April 7, 2019

I have turned my igloo into a greenhouse. There was so much stuff, and its all so green!
I have mostly plants and just a bit of furniture. I plan to make more igloos with them too!

112 days old
Limabean77 April 7, 2019

I really enjoy the outdoor vibe from the new release! I’m planning on seeing what my igloo would look like if a level of it looked like backyard with flowers and gnomes and a bird bath!

842 days old
Zektzer April 7, 2019

I think I’m going to use it to make it into a giant garden. I love all the colorful flowers and variety there is to help me make it as floral and nice as possible. I also really like the blue furniture. Not many furniture items are that color and it’s very unique and an excited to decorate with it.

183 days old
BartBoys3 April 7, 2019

I’ve turned my igloo into a barbecue party!!! We have fish, steak, and lots and lots of corn!

809 days old
Brewster4 April 7, 2019

I really love when there are new things for igloos. I’m really excited that the garden gnome now comes in different colors. No one ever has to many garden gnomes. Now when I’m lonely I can have a party with my Gnomes Phil, Bob, Kevin, and Stewart.

108 days old
KitCat121 April 7, 2019

Yeet

236 days old

i like the way u think, my friend! ๐Ÿ™‚ :p

127 days old
Super107 April 7, 2019

I will be spending the day buying a lot of gnomes and other stuff but i might have to get rid of some other stuff.It’s time for my penguin t start gardening.My penguin LOVES gardening because I always help my dad garden. But lets be honest Club Penguin Rewritten has the best igloo ideas in the world

708 days old
Alex70982 April 7, 2019

Couldn’t agree with you more!

127 days old
Super107 April 7, 2019

I’m going to make my igloo bigger and get lots of gnomes and more stuff. But I might have to get rid of some of my stuff in my igloo to fit all my gnomes.I LOVE the new igloo catalog. MY penguin loves gardening because I help my dad with my garden.

655 days old
quinnzeeyton April 7, 2019

Create a nice spring themed igloo with the new addition of the plants.

372 days old
tas45 April 7, 2019

First of all, I love the new items/ igloos for this month! Its amazing! So many things to choose from! With these items/ igloos, i’m going to make a beautiful garden! Since, there’s a lot of items that are plants, flowers, trees, inc. Thanks for the amazing stuff!

144 days old
ayitskayyy April 7, 2019

Hmm let me think.. I would host a party in my igloo using these amazing items. First of all i will buy the igloo that has a yard. I am going to buy all types of beautiful flowers i can and put it in the yard, then i am going to put the pretty blue living room upstairs for guests. Gotta get to work!

112 days old
Jane98384 April 7, 2019

I am going to use the new items to add a new fresh touch to my igloo which will represent the upcoming of spring, and the colors and happiness surrounding it. Even though I have not gotten the igloo with the grass I am highly considering getting it, for summer fun with barbecues and outside seating.

305 days old
conspiracies April 7, 2019

I have a big green thumb, so I plan on using all the new plants to show my passion for gardening! I think green in an igloo really opens the place up and makes it very welcoming. I also try to make it comfortable for my friends! Home is where the beanbags and guacamole is…am I right?

679 days old
penguin54974 April 7, 2019

I am going to use all the windows and green lawn supply to make a huge town filled with tons of greens! But it does not stop there, I am going to make LOTS of flowers and plants! So on the top of my igloo, I have a beautiful town, and on the bottom, a wonderful field! Im so excited with the catalog!

708 days old
Alex70982 April 7, 2019

Can’t wait to see how it turns out!

243 days old
P2743572 April 7, 2019

I’m going to spam my igloo with…
GNOMES!
Like 20 of them, so it looks like they invaded my house!April Fool’s ended,but the silliness is eternal!
Those pesky little people…

809 days old
eyebrow April 7, 2019

I’m going to use the new items for a puffle paradise. Just put plants absolutely everywhere, EVERYWHERE. That way all my puffles can get a taste of the outdoors, breath some nice fresh air, and have a good time. Maybe I’ll even start a garden and create a giant army of garden gnomes.

178 days old
Pinguitube07 April 7, 2019

Im gonna make a zoo.i love nature

178 days old
Pinguitube07 April 7, 2019

For my igloo,i will make it into a Zoo beacuse i love nature

144 days old
orangecar386 April 7, 2019

I just redesigned my iggy, and its now my LIT PARTY place and a nice cozy home. I’m planing a party in it, anyone have ideas for the party?

394 days old
KitKat1378 April 7, 2019

I am going to have plants all around and grass on the floor.

649 days old
pinky279 April 7, 2019

I would make a nice lawn and would party from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM

3977 days old
Boogs April 7, 2019

I can’t afford anything ahah

708 days old
Alex70982 April 7, 2019

Look at that Veteran Player. 3869 Days! Impressive!

835 days old
Sparklmagyq April 12, 2019

Because, item transfer back in March 2017. Now I know how they got those quadruple digit ages!

835 days old

If you’ve double stamps in any games you like, play those games often and you’ll be able to afford new furniture again, even if said game doesn’t offer as many coins. In the meantime, try using what you have to decorate your igloo; it’ll still look custom.

132 days old
nakyo man853 April 7, 2019

My igloo will be that grass type the cprewritten team added back with exactly 23 dolphins, a pillow, doughnut chair and a gateway to the box
dimension

880 days old
Polly April 7, 2019

I’ve waited so long to decorate my igloo by using the one attached to a lawn. I placed beached chairs with an umbrella since the sun is shining bright and would like to give myself a tan. I’ve also placed a barbecue set to get that sweet sizzling fish on my flippers. And lastly, a pond to swim in!

232 days old
Sonic FNAF April 7, 2019

I’m a spy!

722 days old
CherrySakura April 7, 2019

The new catalog’s garden items are really nice for spring! I’m trying a fancy igloo look using the new hedge trees… also the blue furniture is great for those with a blue igloo!

265 days old
Rayoxx12 April 7, 2019

my igloo is soo relaxing,there is a relax music and a sofa nexto cactus.
behind theSofa, is an HD TV and two posteers, one of thin ice and other is a astro barrier poster.
my friends says “its like paradise!ยดยด
and we laugh together ๐Ÿ˜€

thats my igloo go and visit it! its open!

846 days old
Martinike April 7, 2019

This has nothing to do with the question, but I had fun during the party, hence getting banned twice ;( I think the chat is too sensitive and I try my best to avoid saying things considered rude or taken out-of-context.

112 days old
Brimfoo April 7, 2019

I want my igloo to be perfect for my puffles! The backyard upgrade is perfect! And with all the green furniture I can make the inside look like and outside paradise too! Now I just need to save up coins…

185 days old
Milce 20 fan April 7, 2019

I’m continue for spam…. So i want a stage igloo with little option…. THE SCRIPT ! yeah because without this option i cant play Ruby And THE Ruby, Squidzoid vs SG and GG, and others…

Until Then… Waddle on!
-Milce

185 days old

I’m Not in RbY (Rewiewed By you)

185 days old

WHAT ????! ๐Ÿ™ “cries in a couch”

324 days old
chillyspy1 April 7, 2019

im planing on making a garden shop with all of the plants and flowers displayed around!

204 days old
Kemo Kemo April 7, 2019

I love my iggy! I have so many puffles! I wish they have an anime themed catalog. If you want a good party host, come to mine! My iggy has food! Awesome puffles and it is a costume party! Bring your friends! I really want that party stamp! I wish we have puffles in the real world! Just imagine!

311 days old
daisy1212 April 7, 2019

I love the new igloo catalog! I think the additions are a really great start to spring. I am going to take advantage of all the garden and plant items, by purchasing a lawn with my igloo. I can’t wait to make a calm, relaxing outdoor space!

183 days old
TRex386 April 7, 2019

With the new igloo upgrades, I’m going to totally make my igloo pop with spring vibes. It’s going to have anything anyone would want to relax outside and enjoy the beginning of the warm weather.

840 days old
belinha8615 April 7, 2019

I’m renovating my igloo to create a natural center. With many vegetables, floriculture and an animal rescue center! ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ„

220 days old
Little Lolli April 7, 2019

I plan to make a backyard BBQ for my igloo! It will also have a Box Portal hidden somewhere inside! I love decorating my igloo into something new every time theres a new Better Home Igloo catalog and new Igloo Upgrades! I can’t wait to use my new furniture and decorate my Igloo!! Waddle on!!

145 days old
BloomingSky April 7, 2019

I’m going to make mine more gentle and serene. Make it seem calmer and have a little touch of nature in it.

153 days old
calacas April 7, 2019

I Try To Use So Much Items In a Basic Igloo, So Look Like For Me a Very Rare

182 days old
Ellabev April 7, 2019

My igloo has been transformed into a backyard BBQ, with grilled corn on the cob picked fresh from my new garden! The new colourful flowers are the best decor for my party.

396 days old
eeyore96 April 6, 2019

For my igloo im going to make it into a spring party! I love all the greenery items and the new house decor so i’m definitely going to use that as a role! I might make a garden too or a green house!

126 days old
Costar6 April 6, 2019

I would get myself a nice lawn by mining a lot to get enough coins to get the lawn and party decorations, cuz I love to party. Who doesn’t like to party??

649 days old
pinky279 April 7, 2019

i like partying…

138 days old
iceystrawb April 6, 2019

I have just redesigned my igloo and I am SO excited, I love the new option to have a lawn and it is just in time for Summer too! I have kitted my igloo out with a vegetable garden, BBQ’s, blankets, an inflatable dolphin and TONS of plants! My iggy is open on the map, come for an outdoor summer party

114 days old
Lizzy Potter April 6, 2019

I’m going to buy a new igloo that has a yard so I can make a garden and it will have lots of flowers in it and maybe I’ll add a small stream and some chairs so people can just come to my igloo and relax

317 days old
A SPY April 6, 2019

I’m trying to collect every plant released in my igloo. So happy to see more plants this update!

719 days old
Superivy4 April 6, 2019

I’m gonna make a plant show

209 days old
Adria01010 April 6, 2019

I’m going to host the greatest party a penguin has before! I will have an Easter Egg Hunt, and lots of fish to eat! Thanks for the new catalogue!

151 days old
HarmonyStar April 6, 2019

I bought the backyard igloo and decorated the backyard into a garden, and im going to be adding in even more plants into the other part, making a garden paradise

219 days old
TorqueCPI April 6, 2019

I am for sure going to make a greenery and decorate my igloo in vines and flowers!

319 days old
jumejume55 April 6, 2019

I’m definitely going to make a great garden for my penguin, and a nice place to hang out outside with friends! I’m also going to put some plants inside, so you don’t have to be outside to beautiful flowers. All the items are really great and i’m sure my garden will be beautiful!

886 days old
Perapin April 6, 2019

I love igloos with nature and just put a lot of greenery in my igloo to bring balance to the other colors. Now my igloo feels so natural and cozy. Right now I’m at the 99 igloo item limit because of all the plants and trees I’ve put! Thank you for adding more garden items to my collection!

118 days old
CrustyFins12 April 6, 2019

im bob

1750 days old
Lovebacon56 April 6, 2019

i cant even buy the items im too broke lool

835 days old

Try vying for every stamp in some of your favourite games because earn that and you double your earnings every time! Just a fair warning: if you were hoping to earn double coins from Cart Surfer, it’s harder to do anymore because, Hardcore Mode.

187 days old
calphad April 6, 2019

oh wait i planning on making a cool lodge igloo or hotel igloo

118 days old
MgaDragonSpy April 7, 2019

GENIUS!! Please help me build it!!

187 days old
calphad April 6, 2019

Im going to ask one of my friends whos club penguin username is “Mataye” and ask her if she could be an architect for my house. But im gonna have to spend a lot of time in the mine to get enough money for how much my igloo is gonna cost me.

P.S.

THANK YOU FOR REWRITING CP IM SO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!

382 days old
EllyCraftsYT April 6, 2019

I am thinking of using all of the new additions to make my igloo a little garden! It will be so nice and so refreshing to have some nature in my igloo! Plus, my puffle will love the garden as well!

372 days old
tas45 April 6, 2019

First of all, I love the new items and new igloos for the better igloos and better Upgrades catalog! With these new items, I going to make a beautiful garden! Since, a lot of the new items are different types of trees, flowers, plants, inc. Thank you for the new items/igloos!

846 days old
CBSCARES April 6, 2019

I’m going to use the plants to make my igloo (and future igloos) feel much more alive and majestic. On the other side though I plan on using the dead plants for extra creepiness in Halloween themed igloos.

194 days old
stamppenguin April 6, 2019

ZOMBIE TAKEOVER AT MY IGLOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

155 days old
KittyMeowz April 6, 2019

I AM DEFFINITlY COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

552 days old
-Joystick- April 6, 2019

That’s already done! Though I used them in order to make (kind of) a pirate ship accosting a tropical island! The plants are so great for this! Using a bit of extra items from the Underwater Expedition and that looks cool!Never thought it would be such a pleasure to build this igloo. ๐Ÿ˜€

203 days old
Braidwolf April 6, 2019

I will probably use the items to decorate my igloo then walk out my igloo and forget I even had one because lets be honest, we never use our igloo unless to see our adorabetiously cute puffles or for a small party so I doubt ill do much with my igloo.

220 days old
Randomboy481 April 6, 2019

I’m going to use these new items by creating the perfect igloo. IN the backyard, I’ll have trees and lawn chairs to represent that penguins live there. I’ll also add in the igloo a kitchen and reading corner where you can grab a book and sit down and read it. Hope that more catalogs can be amazing!

696 days old
epicGUY April 6, 2019

I’m going to make an easter egg hunt in my igloo and invite people to it to find the eggs! The baubles from the christmas will be the easter eggs!

868 days old
Splosh Jnr April 6, 2019

With all the new greenery, I’m thinking of building a conservatory onto my igloo so that I have somewhere peaceful to escape all the gongs and whistles of the Town!

298 days old
Peanut Llama April 6, 2019

I’m going to use them to create a garden igloo! First I’m going to gather some coins from Cart Surfer. Then, I’m going to use them to buy all the new garden items in the new catalog! Can’t wait for the igloo to be complete!

118 days old
xsmileyx April 6, 2019

i love the garden igloo, i just bought it today and its so cute having a little garden for my puffles to play in. i have nine puffles, and they were all cramped up in a little igloo with a load of stuff, but now, they have loads of room with all there beds and toys and food and a garden! thanks cpr!

119 days old
Pikulz April 6, 2019

Yes me too! ๐Ÿ˜ I love the backyard igloo as well. I have two puffles (im getting a few more) and a big garden with tomatoes carrots watermelon and corn! ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒฝ *Why isn’t there a carrot emoji?*
YOU NEED THIS IGLOO IF YOU LOVE GREEN!!!๐ŸŒฟโค

220 days old
Little Lolli April 7, 2019

Welcome to Club Penguin Xsmileyx!!

394 days old
Dylard April 6, 2019

My igloo is a restraunt so a gnome helped me alot acting lie a penguin so my customers could be guided to their tabel so they can be served by a penguin waiter.
-Dylard
WADDLE ON!

202 days old
mrbasilplant April 6, 2019

I created a new igloo with these new items and new igloo! I bought the new igloo with the grass and I am going to use it year round for the different seasons! I am also going to have a new garden for each season! I have my igloo set up for spring right now! I am so excited, a great update!

136 days old
sobeano456 April 6, 2019

Well i could buy a lot a gnomes and split them into teams of two and make a EPIC MAGGEDON OF GNOMES!!! and i also like the blue items they make me feel relaxed with the colour blue and it reminds me of the sea that rockhoppers sailing on.

835 days old

Gnomemageddon, anyone?

110 days old
Goombella321 April 6, 2019

My favorite box dimension was in this one igloo, it was all fancy and really pretty. it had a garden, a nice little home space, but then I saw the puffles home and woah a box dimension was in it! it was really cool!

706 days old
HarrisonFw1 April 6, 2019

I’m still hard at work trying to create my igloo just like the old moderator Business Moose from original cp. I’m really close to finishing it and the new plants were just what I needed because I am running out of substitutes.Thanks CPR team!

215 days old
dgamer625 April 6, 2019

The April Fools party was awesome. Fun stuff you get to do. AND I’m also glad that a very old item came back into the catalog. (which was the green hard hat). Now we have new furniture items too! Great job, CPR Team. ๐Ÿ˜€

110 days old
pengroses April 6, 2019

I’m going to decorate my backyard just how I want it to look, complete with a garden, shrubs and gnomes! Plus, I’ll invite my friends over to have a backyard BBQ party. It’s gonna be so much fun!

288 days old
P2496552 April 6, 2019

How you decorate your igloo is a reflection of your personality. The way you place objects can seem minor, but it really matters to the layout! Personally I’m digging all these plants, and I definitely can’t wait to make a huge garden out of them!

184 days old
KayKainoa77 April 6, 2019

I’m going to turn my igloo into a… PUFFLE ZOO!!!! All my puffles are up for a change, and I’m sure they’ll love some new friends and furniture. All I have to do is find the money to do it…

115 days old
PewMakesPie April 6, 2019

I’d like to these items to try and make a garden, AND a house!

385 days old
GamerParadox April 6, 2019

ooooooo

115 days old
PewMakesPie April 6, 2019

I would use it to make a little lake where people can relax! I’d call it Wisdom Lake!

853 days old
ChrisCPI April 6, 2019

I’m really going to use the plants to add some nature to my Fashion Contest igloo. Because who doesn’t like nature?

718 days old
Alisonalison April 6, 2019

The newest addition to my home is the Gnome named Gilbert! He’s the perfect fit. I think he likes my cottage. He especially likes to hide in with all of the new plants that I bought. He tells me he’s going to hide in different places each time I change my igloo up. It’s like a game of hide and seek!

155 days old
KittyMeowz April 6, 2019

I AM SOOO REEDY!!!

573 days old
FireSanti April 6, 2019

I will use these items like garden items because Earth Day combines with gardens and because my igloo doesnt have one.
Another way to use these items is to make a gnome fortress igloo because that sounds crazy and i like crazy things!

247 days old
Coldy 1054 April 6, 2019

cool

273 days old
Funfunny8 April 6, 2019

Firstly, I love making nature themed igloos, and this just adds to my collection! Even in real life I’m all about gardening and it’s going to be awesome to incorporate this new stuff! Waterfalls and gardens and outdoorsy joy all day long!

226 days old
lapis13 April 6, 2019

using the backyard igloo I’m going to host a barbeque and it is my favourite igloo I own! I can’t wait for the earth day party! But while I wait I’m gonna host so much in my igloo for all of us to enjoy!

201 days old
Lufis2000 April 6, 2019

iโ€™ve already decorated my igloo to the fullest. iโ€™ve got a forest with a stream and a bridge to cross over it for exploring, and even a small garden with a place to relax using all of these new items. iโ€™ll keep my igloo open whenever iโ€™m on, so come check it out!

137 days old
stelios7 April 6, 2019

thanks

269 days old
Boomguy1003 April 6, 2019

e

3223 days old
PrestonPlayz April 6, 2019

I really like the garden theme thatโ€™s going with this new better igloos catalog and Iโ€™m definitely gonna try to make some type of green house igloo out of it! I didnโ€™t collect the garden items first time around and Iโ€™m so happy theyโ€™ve come back!

644 days old
Dizzle925 April 6, 2019

I’m using the new light blue items to make an icy/snow aesthetic in my igloo ๐Ÿ˜€

758 days old
superbot April 6, 2019

ahhh, i love nice art and i’m still remembering the sillyness party ๐Ÿ™‚

574 days old
Cpr1234 April 6, 2019

I would always like a great igloo! I don’t wanna lose all my Box dimension portals, well I can’t cause they’ll go back in storage box, but every now and again I like to decorate!

Time to find a new favourite igloo, that does not involve April Fool’s music or 99 box portals.

639 days old
taliawalia April 6, 2019

ill turn it into the best zoo the island has seen :p

110 days old
VioletClare April 6, 2019

I will come to that๐Ÿ“

110 days old
pengroses April 6, 2019

That sounds fun! I would like to see it!