What's New?

Reviewed by You: Helping Animals

By Lataus on April 19, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We hope you’re enjoying our Earth Day celebrations, so here’s Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how you were preparing for Earth Day. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Dhiren Houck, who said:

“For Earth Day, I got a few of my friends reusable straws (because plastic straws are a major problem in my area) and I am looking into compost for our waste products instead of just using the trash can!

On Club Penguin Rewritten, I plan to partake in all of the party shenanigans!”

It’s always a good idea to encourage your friends to recycle. You have no idea how much you would be helping the earth out by doing simple things. Good job! We also hope that you’re enjoying the party. The other response comes from Jozara, who said:

“For Earth Day I’m going to prevent littering because I want to save animals and their habitat. Many animals get hurt by plastic and other substances that are dangerous. I love animals and I don’t like seeing animals getting hurt.”

Animals are very precious to us, and there’s no reason we shouldn’t look after them. We love your dedication and support towards them. Helping out on Earth Day should benefit them, too!

Thanks Dhiren Houck and Jozara! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Earth Day has hit the island in full swing, so we hope you’re doing your part by helping the earth out in some way. Specifically here on Club Penguin Rewritten, we’re helping out animals this year. Which animal are you showing your support and dedication for and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

130 Comments

235 days old
Rosekinz April 29, 2019

I’m going to show my support for the African Wild Dog. I have a stuffed animal of this loved animal, and it is so cool! Just thinking that these animals could get hurt crushes me! I hope to convince everyone that we should do something about it!

234 days old
Cat7770 April 28, 2019

I am supporting the puffles! I know they are not real but they’re so cute and this is Club Penguin! I’m going to give a lot of food and attention to my puffles! I hope you do too!

240 days old
Griffinator1 April 27, 2019

I love the snou leperd

240 days old
Griffinator1 April 27, 2019

so cooi

260 days old
Hoppy26711 April 26, 2019

All my life, I’ve adored elephants! Maybe it’s because of the stuffed toy I’ve slept with since I was little, or perhaps because they’re so sweet and lovable! Either way, when I saw that they were slowly disappearing from earth, I was upset. Today, I want to convince everyone that we must care!

668 days old
ninjafish April 26, 2019

penguins, because penguins are dying from climate change which can lead to extinction.
I also want to help them because they are a big part of the earth and i like them!

532 days old
cutierulez April 26, 2019

i will show my dedication to all animals by using reusable straws, reusing bottles, and by recycling more often, and reusing all my plastics and cardboard/paper bye penguin pals!

979 days old
Sparklmagyq April 29, 2019

Great idea, cutierulez! Have you tried using a special tumbler that already comes with its own straw? You simply clean it once you’re done with it for the day. The straw might be a little harder to clean, but a pipe cleaner might work!

288 days old
fish Lasagna April 26, 2019

I’m supporting the black rhinoceros because I learned that they were endangered at a zoo camp I attended. They never hurt people or other animals unless they bother them, unlike lots of other animals. They are endangered, with only 5000 of them left. Plus, they are vegetarian, like me!

789 days old
Mackeymoo5 April 25, 2019

I would have to pick Pandas, as whenever I see them in real life or when I stumble upon one while waddling around the island, they are so cute and cuddly. This usually means that people want to keep them, which can’t happen. Help spread the word to keep Pandas in their natural habitat so they live!

979 days old

And let’s try to get them back out of the Threatened Zone so we won’t have to explain to future generations about their extinction!

289 days old
Kathy123789 April 25, 2019

I’m gonna make a greenhouse out of my igloo for Earth Day!!

289 days old
WishMagic246 April 24, 2019

ALSO, I’M PRAYING SENSEI’S ANNOUNCEMENT IS CARD JITSU WATER!!!!!
LIKE THIS COMMENT IF YOU THINK THE SAME THING!!!! πŸ™‚

289 days old
WishMagic246 April 24, 2019

I am showing my support for ALL PENGUINS!!!! πŸ˜€ I love how cute-looking you guys made them look! Also, if anyone sees a comment by a penguin named Kathy123789, PLEASE let me know, because she is my bestie! πŸ™‚

258 days old
Lizzy Potter April 23, 2019

I am going to donate some of my money to The Ellen Fund to help save gorillas!

239 days old
Claudia246 April 23, 2019

their impact.

239 days old

in polluted lakes and rivers. I will take part in raising awareness in populated areas where the curlews might need to access (Since they are native to Australia, where I’m from) as well as educating my fellow peers and younger students at my school about recycling and pollution issues, as well as t

239 days old

I will show dedication to the Eastern Curlew. I chose the Eastern Curlew because of the threatening processes that are causing its potential extinction. Many Eastern Curlews die of not being able to survive their long migration, due to the resources they require for energy and health being located

952 days old
Poppy Noppy April 22, 2019

Happy Earth day everyone!

421 days old
filmthepengu April 22, 2019

I’m showing support for sea turtles. Ever since I saw that video of the poor sea turtle with the straw stuck in his nose I stopped using plastic straws.

979 days old

Did you know that sea turtles can live upwards of a century granted they can either avoid or escape danger? Also, I’ve seen plastic straws used for crafts, but I wouldn’t take said crafts to the beach because, habitat harm.

380 days old
jademoon225 April 22, 2019

i love almost all animals, but my favorite animal is any type of cat… so i am going fur the lion! this earth day i’m going to lurv my cat so much and treat her like a queen.

324 days old
alicenray April 22, 2019

I’m working to help the bees! They are misunderstood by many, but they do so much good for us! They are responsible for pollination, helping produce the food we need! I think it’s important to speak up for the animals, because they can’t speak for themselves. Happy Earth Day, my penguin friends!

245 days old
Thought07 April 22, 2019

I will show my dedication to pandas, not just because they live in China like me, but they are usually hunted for pets, and they die because they have no bamboo to eat. Best to protect them and keep them safe!

979 days old

Pandas as pets? No thanks! The red pandas are still endangered while the giant ones just returned to the vulnerable bracket after being endangered so long!

495 days old
Zaphalsun April 22, 2019

If y’all could put the field ops back that’d be great…

289 days old
Kathy123789 April 24, 2019

Yeah, it would… I’ve been an agent for WHO KNOWS HOW LONG IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER(sorry ’bout the outburst),and I’ve never done a single field op. Please bring them back(or do something like Operation Hot Sauce.PLEASE.).

850 days old
HarrisonFw1 April 22, 2019

I like blob-fishes because they were voted the worlds ugliest animal

979 days old

Blob sculpins are one example of blobfish that look like they have small spiky scales.

239 days old
P4004183 April 22, 2019

Happy earth day… and easter

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 21, 2019

please disreguard my second comment about african painted dogs, whoops i didnt know that i already made one

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 21, 2019

I would show my dedication and support towards african painted dogs. They have very strong bonds with their friends and family, as well as having beautiful coats!

279 days old
IAmChadUwU April 21, 2019

I’m showing the most support and dedication towards the stray cats in my area! I live in an area that has a lot and I’ve decided to leave out little bowls of food, water, and boxes full of blankets during the winter! I love cats and want to give them all a satisfying full nine lives! <3

953 days old
pinky64pengi April 21, 2019

To be honest with you, I’m not really sure ,I love a lot of animals, and I mean a lot!,
But I think I shouldn’t help just one animal in particular, I should help lots of others!
But if I had to pick just one, I would probably choose the majestic snow leopard!

393 days old
P2714920 April 21, 2019

If Sensei’s announcement is Card Jitsu Water I will be so happy! Cant wait until it comes out!πŸ‘πŸ»

289 days old
Kathy123789 April 25, 2019

Me neither! Back before Club Penguin shut down (R.I.P 2005 to 2017…) I was a Water Ninja. Oh,how I miss the game!

311 days old
Paingin April 21, 2019

I used to have a lot of squirrels in my yard but ever since my neighbor cut down her tree, there have been a lot less of them around. I am planting a tree I my yard to give them a new home and more space to grow their babies up in so hopefully I’ll see more squirrels around here.

979 days old

Where I live you’re more likely to see chickens, cows and flocks of dark brown birds. I even saw a bluebird there once and they’re really hard to spot in residential areas! Did you know bluebirds were once endangered?

324 days old
LotSeven April 21, 2019

Hey CPR! This earth day, I went and built a public trail. It was very low-impact and short, but the special thing about it is it’s wheel-chair accessible! People with physical disabilities can still experience the forest, and I certainly hope that when they see this beauty they will care more.

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 23, 2019

That’s really great! I like how you made the trail very inclusive and a nice experience for everyone, even if they are disabled!

302 days old
acape April 21, 2019

Earth Day Is Coming, We can save the animals!

292 days old
Soozydoozy April 21, 2019

I love hummingbirds. I think they are beautiful creatures, and I am sad to say that they are endangered species. I would love to help them, and I have decided I will. This spring I have decided to plant lots of flowers to attract hummingbirds. They are especially drawn to red flowers.

979 days old
Sparklmagyq April 22, 2019

Are ALL hummingbirds endangered because I’ve only seen ONE in my entire life with my own eyes. It was green and red and white and I saw it last year.

253 days old
YummyOG April 23, 2019

They are not endangered, they are just afraid of humans. That’s why we invented hummingbird feeders to get them closer to us.

979 days old

That makes sense, but I can see why hummingbirds won’t likely show for us. I kept a reasonable distance mainly because I saw a bee pollinating some lavender in that same spot and really didn’t want her to sting me.

253 days old
YummyOG April 21, 2019

Today I plan on supporting and dedicating the rock-hopper penguin. I have bought the skin for it of course and I will not use any plastic related items for this day, week, month, or even year so they can live peacefully where they live in South America. One day I will visit this area and see them.

990 days old
Penguin Zee April 21, 2019

I will be directly helping my community. My local beaver dams are currently being destroyed, but little do people know the amazing benefits of beaver dams, including avoiding floods. I will be fighting against this!

324 days old
LotSeven April 22, 2019

wow! 773 days old!

477 days old
Dr Penguin 2 April 21, 2019

There are so many amazing animals so i cannot choose,so i decided to donate my allowance to a good cause.

788 days old
JamieSoulm8 April 21, 2019

Since I live in a city, it’s not an unusual sight to find cigarette buds on the floor. However, it’s become a problem for rabbits, because they find the scent of nicotine irresistible. But they can’t digest them, so their stomachs become so full they can’t eat. Me and my group will clean the streets

324 days old
LotSeven April 22, 2019

Wow! 551 days!

979 days old

I’ve seen plenty of rabbits in places I’ve lived, but never had an issue with seeing discarded cigarettes near my residence being EATEN. Unfortunately I DID see a whole pack of cigarettes in my side yard years ago, so my family got rid of it because we don’t smoke.

273 days old
EmerahAdell April 21, 2019

I’d like to show support and dedication for Pangolins. They’re gorgeous creatures who don’t get alot of recognition, but they’re going extinct! Pangolins are sweet little armored babies who curl up into balls and live in the desert. Save The Pangolins!!! Happy Earth Day, Waddle On!

850 days old
Josh1734 April 21, 2019

Please do Medieval Party after the Puffle Party πŸ˜€

245 days old
TOP121 April 21, 2019

I have a question. Does any one else have the problem of it not letting you play that game?

793 days old
pinky279 April 21, 2019

Happy Easter GMT

455 days old
Jerlocks April 20, 2019

WE ARE PENGUINS SO I WILL SHOW MY SUPPORT FOR MY FELLOW PENGUINS!

793 days old
pinky279 April 20, 2019

Happy Easter CEST

264 days old
ColetteBot April 20, 2019

I’m showing my support for the Rhino, my favorite species. Only 3 White Rhinos are left in the world, due to poaching. This earth day I will be supporting laws that put an end to poaching, and i’ll be raising money for a nonprofit that helps Rhinos. I hope to see the Rhino population grow back!

979 days old

If you mean the Northern White rhino, then yes they are critically endangered, along with the black, Sumatran and Javan rhinos. The Southern White rhino is nearly threatened and the Indian rhino is vulnerable, though.

251 days old
Ruvios April 20, 2019

I’ll be showing my support for the Rockhopper Penguin of course! Penguins have always been one of my favorite animals and they are such amazing creatures. Truly one of a kind!

249 days old
Puppychu6 April 20, 2019

i show dedication to the African wild dogs, they are endangered and there are only about 7000 of them left in the world if you want to learn more about them you should go the the painted dogs conservation website (please do not take down this comment i hope you do not see this comment as advertising

979 days old

Wow, that’s about 1.107.143 humans per African wild dog. Oh, by the by, red pandas are still endangered as are half the remaining pangolin species (by the by, the Philippine, Sunda, Chinese and Indian pangolins are endangered, but the tree, longtail, giant and ground pangolins are vulnerable.)

2864 days old
Greenux April 20, 2019

On Club Penguin Rewritten I am showing my support to Rockhopper penguins. To be honest they are really underrated because of emperor ones. Rockhopper penguins can be for some people ugly but I found them unique by their little funny eyebrows! Haha.

979 days old

I agree. They need their own documentary if they don’t already have one because, endangerment. By the by, have you seen March of the Penguins? It’s about the EMPEROR penguins.

324 days old
LotSeven April 22, 2019

2627 days?! WoW!

253 days old
YummyOG April 23, 2019

Your really old on this game! 2628 DAYS! Tell me your secrets…

979 days old

I wonder if it was the account transfer back in March 2017?

279 days old
starco16 April 20, 2019

Im supporting the lions!

359 days old
DanTDMFan127 April 20, 2019

SORRY THIS IS OFF-TOPIC BUT WE HIT 4 MILLION BOIZ!

739 days old
shadowfight April 20, 2019

For this earth day, I’m supporting the Javan Rhino because there are only 65 that are left in the world. It saddens me that their habitats are being taken away and that they are being poached. So, I’m going to research them and see what I can do to help.

979 days old

Wow, only 65 Javan Rhinos remain… if the panda can escape the jaws of endangerment, I see no reason why not the Javan Rhino.

380 days old
Scientin April 20, 2019

It may be a bit odd, but I’m showing my support for polar bears this year! While our island may have been harassed by a certain mean one, most polar bears are really cool. The arctic ice where they live is shrinking, so they’re really at risk.

967 days old
LSOP April 20, 2019

I’m going to go with one that wasn’t on the list- the sea turtle. Its endangerment is entirely because of pollution in our oceans. Therefore, the way to save these wonderful, amazing creatures is simple- recycle. Not only are these guys so unbearably cute, but it’s so easy to help save them. πŸ™‚

374 days old
MarioBlue April 20, 2019

This year I’m supporting whales. My reason for supporting them is because of the plastic problem that’s going on right now and I feel like turtles and whales are being targeted mostly. I saw on the news earlier about a pregnant whale who died to plastic and decided to support them even more!

418 days old
Space472 April 20, 2019

Part 2. later age than most animals, meaning a lot are dying before they even mate. This is a problem, and I want to stop albatross extinction. Oh, by the way, the albatross is a type of bird.

418 days old
Space472 April 20, 2019

Part 1. I would like to support the albatross. We have been researching the albatross in my science class, and they are becoming endangered due to mating habits. The albatross mates for life, meaning it picks a mate and stays with it for life, unlike most animals. The albatross also matea at a

469 days old
lavenderflop April 20, 2019

The problem is wildcats are breeding with domestic cats, therefore becoming less wild. They are majestic, beautiful animals (and the babies are very cute) so I hope they can be protected and brought back from the brink of extinction.

This is Part 2 of my comment. Part 1 is below.

2/2

979 days old

Wow… this trend continues, fat chance finding a Pedigree Scottish Wildcat ever again within the next few decades if not YEARS.

469 days old
lavenderflop April 20, 2019

I’m raising awareness about declining Scottish Wildcat populations. They now only exist in very remote part of Scotland’s Highlands, and some scientists even think they aren’t any Wildcats left in the wild anymore.
This is part 1 of my comment. Part 2 is above.

1/2

353 days old
Adria01010 April 20, 2019

There are many animals to choose from, because all animals deserve to live, but one animal species I am really worried about is the hawksbill sea turtle. Their population has gone down by 90 percent and I think this variety of sea turtle is very interesting, so I don’t want it to go extinct!

370 days old
lapis13 April 20, 2019

I am showing my support to lions this year by dressing as a lion all week there are so many animals it was very hard for me to choose but my favorite had to be a strong and fierce lion.
I can’t help much because of lions being in Africa and I am in the UK but I will try to donate money to them.

591 days old
Thinger April 20, 2019

I’d show some support to the elephants. They live in Africa and Aisa and are getting hunted down for their tusks. There are some other choices to choose, but most animals get hunted down for their SKIN. In India, they love elephants so much, so take the love that the indians have, too! Waddle On! πŸ™‚

836 days old
Digger 328 April 20, 2019

I see the irony with being a penguin and all but I am choosing to support polar bears in particular! They are a vulnerable species meaning their population is declining! This is so sad because they are so majestic and the closet thing we have to a yeti… Although… I’m on the fence about Herbert!

252 days old
incantava April 20, 2019

I’m supporting snow leopards because their natural habitat is quickly changing due to climate change, and as a result leaves fewer and fewer of their prey. Snow leopards are solitary, beautiful creatures- we can’t let them go extinct.

283 days old
coveredvoid April 20, 2019

This year I will be focusing on the tigers. Most species of tigers are critically endangered. The most common tiger is the Bengal tiger and yet there’s only around 2,500-3,000 left! I’ll be making a poster to hopefully bring awareness to this issue around my school and community.

244 days old
zebedeebbr April 20, 2019

The animal I chose to show my support and dedication are penguins. Penguins are losing their homes just because of our habits resulting to global warming – the reason why they are losing their homes. We need to make action associating to this problem. By then, if actions are granted, its a win.

276 days old
Icy Lovelace April 20, 2019

I’m showing support for animals of all sorts, but mostly the giant panda from china, my old home. It would be much of a shame to never see them in the wild again. I might set up a charity donating to zoos with pandas so that they can keep the pandas safe.

979 days old

The giant pandas just made the vulnerable list, which is a LITTLE better than the endangered list, but I agree: I really love pandas because they’re adorable. Let’s try to get them out of the threat zone too!

396 days old
WaddRainbow5 April 27, 2019

Great!

264 days old
Leaderpen April 20, 2019

I like to show my support towards tiger as it is the national animal of my country, India. every one of the tigers is unique because no two tigers have same strips. tigers are becoming endangered due to the loss of their natural habitat. we must protect them from becoming extinct…

523 days old
HiRandompeep April 20, 2019

I will show support for the Rockhopper Penguin on Earth Day because one rockhopper is endangered and i’m also supporting my favorite mascot! Because some ice is breaking and soon all will be gone! And penguins cant swim in that water for long! So this is why i’m supporting beloved Rockhoppers!

430 days old
Flappy48113 April 20, 2019

I am showing my support for the Rockhopper Penguin. These creatures are very interesting to learn about. Also, dressing up as one is a lot of fun!

560 days old
kittyboy18 April 20, 2019

i cant find good clothes anyone know where to get them?

351 days old
CutiePie703 April 20, 2019

I would like to support albatrosses this year they are such amazing birds, but they are disappearing due to things like plastics and habitat loss. Please help this awesome bird and go green!

759 days old
LB Wingman April 20, 2019

Totally off topic- but what is sensei’s special announcement that is mentioned in the newspaper? Is Card Jitsu Water coming out soon??? :O

Also, Blue Whales are cool so I pick them.

246 days old
Star74682 April 20, 2019

I show support to all animals because they all contribute to our lives everyday whether its direct or indirect. Many of the worlds animals are becoming endangered and the number one reason is the careless acts of humans. So I support all the animals because if we don’t take care of them, who will?

675 days old
Lord Thanos April 20, 2019

I show support for Polar Bears- they need our help. They are losing their icy habitat and are endangered as of May 2008. They are amazing big furry white adorable predators who are dying out πŸ™ Have you seen how cute the babies are? Thats why I choose Polar Bears.

#ProtectHerbert

292 days old
Nateyrst April 20, 2019

I will be supporting the rock-hopper penguin this year. I like that there is a mascot named after them. It would go as a shock to all penguins if the RH penguin went extinct. Long live rockhopper penguins!

364 days old
Little Lolli April 20, 2019

Im supporting Lions because they’re going extinct. I love lions & I hope we can prevent these beautiful and majestic creatures from going extinct. Lions are fierce & dangerous but if you’re careful & calm you can actually walk and touch these incredible cats! Their roar can be heard 5 miles away!

866 days old
snini4 April 20, 2019

If I had to choose it would be the Siberian Tiger because there are only 300 left in the wild and I want to keep this species alive and well.

272 days old
liliac99 April 20, 2019

Out of the many animals, I would choose whales and penguins. They are both wildly in danger. Whales because of all the sound pollution in the water. And turtles because of the plastic problem. We need to change before 2030 or there is going to major problems. (sorry for the rant)

246 days old
luigiguy72 April 19, 2019

The Earth Day party is awesome! You get to do an egg hunt to find 7 different types of eggs!
And the prize that you get is a surprise! And I also like the fact that you get to wear animal costumes for fun stuff like role-playing or having fun around the island! πŸ˜€

410 days old
ujay2 April 19, 2019

snow leopards are so cute and cool and fuuny

248 days old
Calistaaa12 April 19, 2019

This Earth Day, I decided to support the Painted African Dog. I have been lucky enough to see this beautiful creature in person, and I was amazed by it’s poise and importance. I’m so glad Club Penguin Rewritten is showcasing these important animals, they deserve all the attention they’re getting!!

286 days old
Jozara April 19, 2019

I will be supporting Elephants because Elephants are huge and majestic animals. people hunt them for their tusks and skins to make clothings and bags and many other items. Also, Elephants are one my favorite animals.

468 days old
chillyspy1 April 19, 2019

i am supporting the Marbled Murrelet because they are being endangered because of blue jays these animals fly all the way to the ocean every day to feed their young and i feel like they need are support!

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 19, 2019

Also, if you don’t know who I am, I’m the local dog that lives on the island! Bwoof!

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 19, 2019

The animal I’m showing my support and dedication for is the african wild dogs! I love how they have a strong bond with their members, and how wonderful their coats look! Unfortunately, their numbers are dwindling. When Coins for Change comes around, I’m donating to wildlife!

263 days old
Pikulz April 19, 2019

I think that the animal I want to help would be either the black rhinos, sharks, or Amur Leopards. The leopards are critically endangered with only a few over 100 left in the wild ):, black rhinos are also critically endangered and some say they almost went extinct! Sharks also need help too!( end )

279 days old
IdaSimone April 19, 2019

I’ll be showing my support to Polar Bears. With global climate change polar bears lives are being put at stake! With the ice caps melting polar bears are losing their hunting grounds, hibernation spots, and homes. I plan to practice sustainability this year, and reduce my carbon emissions.

1012 days old
Splosh Jnr April 19, 2019

I’m going to be helping out sea life in general. Many animals like dolphins, turtles and seals often get caught in fishing nets or choke on plastic. That’s why I’ll be down by the local train station each day this week raising funds for sea life protection agencies.

957 days old
AleCP April 19, 2019

im supporting elephant

288 days old
fizzy cola April 19, 2019

there are too many animals to choose, but if i had to choose it would be mainly turtles because of all of the pollution in the water and they sometimes mistake pollution for food πŸ™ . if i could choose more, it would be the whole ocean

2864 days old
Greenux April 20, 2019

That’s a great reason why to support turtles!

380 days old
jademoon225 April 23, 2019

turtles are epic!!

280 days old
sobeano456 April 19, 2019

Im supporting zebras this year They live in africa a very hot place with jungles and water each day zebras must avoid getting killed by lions and there fave food is well just grass But zebras can be very loyal to there family and im also paying respect to them cause well i like them stripes!

280 days old
sobeano456 April 19, 2019

I might show support to zebras they live in africa and sometimes have to avoid getting killed by lions they also well just eat alot and alot of grass but they are loyal to family and friends! The other reason im giving respect to them is because well.. i think they look cool with there stripes!

749 days old
Sampai64 April 19, 2019

I’ll be showing support for sea turtles! More specifically, the hawksbill variant. In the last century, the population has decreased by 90 percent – and we need to do something fast before they go extinct.

363 days old
TorqueCPI April 19, 2019

I’ll be showing my support to the Tigers because they are natural leaders, vicious fighters, and amazing protectors.

364 days old
Randomboy481 April 19, 2019

I’m showing my love for the Rockhopper Penguin this Earth Day! Although this type of penguin isn’t the pirate we know and love, They still are lovable and very nice to each other! I’m showing support for it because It’s Club Penguin Rewritten, The club for Penguins! Help this animal and Go Green!

806 days old
SirPeng April 19, 2019

I’ll be showing my support for Vaquitas. They’re an obscure species,which is why you’ve probably never heard about it. That’s the issue. They’re a species of porpoise endemic in the northern part of the Gulf of California. They’re on the brink of extinction,which Vaquita skulls found in 1950-1951.

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 19, 2019

Ooh, thats really interesting! The vaquita porpoises seem really nice, and I hope people can find them more as well as save them. Bwoof!

295 days old
HarmonyStar April 19, 2019

I want to help out all the animals! When earth day comes i’m going to dress as once of the animals on cpr, and i’m hoping to donate my coins when cfc comes around, and i’m going to be doing less waste so no animals will be affected.

292 days old
ZEROSTARR April 19, 2019

i will pick up all the garbage i see and put them in the trash can

379 days old
Sp2nnyB02 April 19, 2019

That’s a great way to prevent litter and to help a couple animals! I’ll maybe do the same! Bwoof!

345 days old
Lufis2000 April 19, 2019

i’ll be showing my support for sharks this earth day. they’ve been my favourite animals since i was young. i’ll be donating to organisations dedicated to the conservation of sharks, sort my plastics and help spread the word of the rapidly declining population of hundreds of shark species worldwide.

281 days old
DjKled007 April 19, 2019

I want to see what will be the next event ( maybe anything with the grey puffle)

575 days old
Max0955 April 19, 2019

Im really enjoying the earth day just playing another nostalgic party!!! I hope there will be
more awesome parties like these ones !!

717 days old
FireSanti April 19, 2019

I would like to help the Rockhopper Penguin because they are being affected by the Global Warming and they cant live peacefully, also, they are very cute! I hope i can donate some coins to help them like CFC