What's New?

Reviewed by You: Puffles!

By Lataus on April 27, 2019

Hi Penguins,

The weekend is here, which means its time for Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what animal you were showing your support and dedication for Earth Day. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Hoppy26711, who said:

“All my life, I’ve adored elephants! Maybe it’s because of the stuffed toy I’ve slept with since I was little, or perhaps because they’re so sweet and lovable! Either way, when I saw that they were slowly disappearing from earth, I was upset. Today, I want to convince everyone that we must care!”

Elephants are amazing animals, they’re pretty unique too. Did you know that they are the earth’s largest land animal? We’re happy to see your support and dedication towards them, so thanks for sharing! The other response comes from Calistaaa12, who said:

“This Earth Day, I decided to support the Painted African Dog. I have been lucky enough to see this beautiful creature in person, and I was amazed by it’s poise and importance. I’m so glad Club Penguin Rewritten is showcasing these important animals, they deserve all the attention they’re getting!”

The African painted dogs are very rare animals, which is why it is very important to protect them. We’re very jealous that you were able to see one in real life! Thank you for sharing your view and support of this animal with us.

Thanks Hoppy26711 and Calistaaa12! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Just yesterday, our surprise Puffle Party started and new unexpected fluffy visitors showed up on the island. There’s many different colors and variations of puffles, with unique personalities. Which puffle is your favorite and why?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

167 Comments

920 days old
PlayStation9 May 4, 2019

thats right, i have all 11 breeds!

245 days old
Hoagie96162 May 4, 2019

Aren’t there only eleven types of puffle? ten if you joined before the grey one was found.

Or do you mean the animal costumes that you could buy in the Earth day catalogue?

468 days old
lavenderflop May 4, 2019

You’re so lucky to have seen African Painted Dogs! So cool!! 🙂
P.S. I loved elephants when I was little too!

234 days old
Clarinet1230 May 3, 2019

My favorites are red and pink puffles

234 days old
Clarinet1230 May 3, 2019

I love puffles!!!!!

326 days old
P3065093 May 2, 2019

Although I could be considered similar to the black puffle, my favourite is my green puffle. I feel like we complement each other – my puffle being playful & full of energy helps the more reserved me also enjoy fun while I make sure my buddy doesn’t get too carried away.
We always have a good time!

276 days old
Creeps372 May 2, 2019

My Favorite Puffle Color is yellow because yellow puffles are just like me! They love to be creative and they love music! I also love it because I called mine lemon because he may sound sour but is really sweet!

226 days old
P4097504 May 2, 2019

I really enjoy each and every individual puffle. I think they are all cute and great in their own way!

789 days old
jay754 May 2, 2019

My fav is the green puffle because its so playful! and fun! greens also my fav color.

894 days old
sweetcake92 May 2, 2019

My favourite puffle is white, it reminds me of me a bit, I’m very shy, (even though online the opposite is true) an I really like the cold, snow, and anything to do with winter, pink was the first puffle I ever got, but white was the second and holds a special place in my heart…
RANT OVER

229 days old
XxFINNxX May 2, 2019

My favorite puffle is orange, because it’s adorable and goofy, and the first puffle I had on my old account XD

296 days old
Anna2363 May 2, 2019

I absolutely adore all puffles! I love how each one has their own personality and talents. My favorite puffle is the white one! I fell in love with their slightly smaller than average size and how they love to ice-skate!

270 days old
Super107 May 1, 2019

I have a question, how do you write these articles on here?

270 days old
Super107 May 1, 2019

I love ALL the puffles because I don’t care about what there personality or what color they are or even how they play. I think their all cut and cuddly!!!!!!

273 days old
CoolRaccoon May 1, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black puffle. He acts grumpy but inside, I know he is kind. He can also turn on fire which is awesome. He was also my first so I might be a little biased.

454 days old
Jerlocks May 1, 2019

My favourite puffle is definitely the purple puffle! I love it’s attitude and sassy behavior.

369 days old
lapis13 May 1, 2019

I love the yellow Puffle because the yellow Puffle likes the arts like painting and acting which I love to do and its party room is my favorite by far! but I must say that the purple Puffle is really cool especially when it dances and helps with dance contest which I play a lot! but I like them all!

253 days old
pengroses May 1, 2019

I love all the puffles, but my favorite has got to be the pink puffle. They keep themselves healthy by exercising, and they’re always full of energy to play! Plus, you can find them in a lot of games!

228 days old
Lil lia April 30, 2019

Hey

288 days old
BloomingSky April 30, 2019

My favorite Puffle has to be the white Puffle. Even though it’s she and can be cold, you can really warm their fuzzy little hearts and watch them smile. The white Puffle is amazing!

272 days old
EmerahAdell April 30, 2019

My favorite puffle is the Red Puffle! They’re adventurous and daring and love to surf! Surfing has always been a big part of my life and getting to surf with my puffle is super fun!

291 days old
ZEROSTARR April 29, 2019

i love the grey puffle, i have it and take good care of it and take it for walks

231 days old
FlynnTheEmu April 29, 2019

My favorite is probably brown or white. They’re both so adorable and they seem like the quirkiest in the group. With brown being so innovative and white being such a talented little puffle, they make a great balance.

471 days old
UghSky April 29, 2019

I love the orange puffle because it’s just like my old dog. So, so silly, always hungry and willing to eat anything (including socks and cookies!), lazy and sleepy, but so cuddly and sweet. She always made me laugh like the orange puffle does!

379 days old
jademoon225 April 29, 2019

i lurvs the gray puffle sooooooooo much!!!!! i still have not seen every thing it can do! but is so cute and i love it, mine is named stonefur.

324 days old
Richteray101 April 29, 2019

My super duper FAVORITE puffle just HAS to be the black puffle! It likes skateboarding and doing cool tricks, and just because he looks grumpy all the time, he has a wild side!

849 days old
EmberBlaze April 29, 2019

The Black Puffle is most defiantly my favorite! It relates to me the most and I love the attitude <3

291 days old
Soozydoozy April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the blue. It has been my favorite since I don’t when, but for a VERY long time, and I know it will always be my favorite. I love it’s personality, it reflects my own. It’s so cheerful and happy, and it LOVES to play! I remember walking it in the old CP. I love my puffle Baloo!

294 days old
SockMonkeyJr April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle has always been yellow. It reflects my creative personality. I enjoy painting, music, and a good play from time to time. I enjoy making music on DJ3K with my puffle Hamilton. They also have really cool unique blue tongues!

559 days old
Soccerball23 April 28, 2019

<—— Orange, if you were to google the definition of the word "Goofball", you'd get a picture of an orange puffle. I like the orange puffle a lot because I am a goofball myself.Also, its the only puffle to come from the Box Dimension, which is a bit mysterious, like myself.

748 days old
Sampai64 April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the grey puffle, as their eyebrows are on fleek.

250 days old
marchygirl11 April 28, 2019

I think my favorite puffle is either the orange one cause of its goofiness which I can relate to because my friends often describe me as being goofy. Or the pink one because of how much it loves water and cheerful it is. They are all adorable though

309 days old
AweCraftBIox April 28, 2019

I love all my puffles, but if I had to pick a favourite one, I’d have to go with the green puffle! Green is my favourite colour, and green puffles are so fun and outgoing! Plus, they go on jetpack adventures with you so you can fly around and have with them!

687 days old
hockeylia April 28, 2019

I love all puffles and make sure they are happy an healthy. They love me and I love them back! Just make sure to care for them and treat them all equally! No favorites

236 days old
magburnsides April 28, 2019

I love the orange puffle. Not only is it my favorite color, but it also reflects me as a person. Goofy and loves cookies!

234 days old
Rosekinz April 28, 2019

Who doesn’t like cookies? ;D

233 days old
Cat7770 April 28, 2019

my favorite puffle is the gray puffle because i love card jitzu and he was sent by the sensei!!!!

307 days old
Gabriplays April 28, 2019

I would say that my favorite puffle is the Pink puffle. It’s just like me, it’s cheery, very active and likes to swim, I really like splashing in the summer soo a pink puffle in real life would be my best buddy of all time! I think we all should be like the pink puffle, being healthy and sporty!

978 days old
Sparklmagyq April 28, 2019

As of this comment I have one of the following colours: purple, pink, black and now grey. I still have two brown puffles, but now I have six puffles. I check on them and make sure they’re happy and healthy because, healthy puffles, happy puffles.

257 days old
Lizzy Potter April 28, 2019

Honestly, I love all puffles! They’re all so fluffy and cute and playful! If I had to choose, my favorite puffle would be the blue puffle, since it’s my favorite color and my first puffle was a blue puffle named Azul! I also like grey puffles because they are so unique and appreciate nature!

476 days old
Dr Penguin 2 April 28, 2019

personally i like all of my puffles but if i had to choose just one it would be my orange puffle because we can relate in our goofiness, naps and cookies. But i would also like to see more puffles of all kind.

859 days old
JoshIsTurtle April 28, 2019

I think my favorite puffle would have to be the purple puffle. Dance contest is my favorite game and it’s so fun to be able to play it with a cute, fluffy little friend. They are just so upbeat and energetic that I want to walk with it all the time and play with them everyday.

970 days old
Shinizzle April 28, 2019

I love the grey puffle. Its new and is amazing what the CPR team can create and its excites me how we can get new content that the child me would have liked as well <3

233 days old
sentro April 28, 2019

Personally, my favourite puffle has got to be the white puffle. I really like this puffle because it perfectly reflects the thing that covers most of the island, snow! Another reason why I like this puffle is because it likes to skate, just like me!

Honestly though, all of the puffles are awesome.

363 days old
Randomboy481 April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle has to be the grey one! Being an exclusive to CPR, this new puffle brings tons of fun to the game. Many penguins have already adopted their grey puffle yesterday & i’m no different! My puffle’s name is Ninja which fits because it first was seen at the Dojo! Hope to see more for it

400 days old
crystal999 April 28, 2019

my favorite is the yellow puffle because he likes to jam and dance also loves having an awesome imagination and personality and with a lot of color to a crazy puffle

357 days old
Boy29 April 28, 2019

The Pink Puffle is my Favourite Puffle, even though I’m a Boy, the pink Puffle is the Puffle most like me, it matches all the aspects of me! It is just perfect!

1011 days old
Splosh Jnr April 28, 2019

The yellow puffle is my favourite. Just like me, they’re super creative and love the arts. I love how the Keeper of The Stage finds a role in every play that’s put on in the area (like me!). Overall; Yellow Puffles are cute, amazing, creatures that make great pets and are the best fit for me!

1023 days old
Linux974 April 28, 2019

Blacks ones are the best, they were my favourite since forever. I really like their rebel and whatever personnality. They look like they don’t care at all until they eat some spicy berry puffle food and turn into a ravaging fireball ! I also love their funny green tongue lol !

356 days old
DaveNova April 28, 2019

I love them all! There are so many colors, I wish I could put them all in one… But my favorite is the black puffle. It’s probably because they can do more things on the island than some of the other colors can do and besides, I just love them!

978 days old

Maybe one day I’ll adopt at least one of every colour. I say at least because I accidentally adopted TWO brown puffles when they were new to the scene.

1023 days old
Linux974 April 28, 2019

Black ones are the best, they were my favourite since forever. I really like th

244 days old
P3952069 April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black one because he is really cool and unique and strong. I love how he is stronger than the other puffles and not enough people love the black puffle.

255 days old
Quiggleforth April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black one because their expressions are simply the most adorable. What makes them even more special is because they’re the same species as Flare.

978 days old

I wonder if we’ll get a GREY Elite Puffle? I know they do very well in the Dojo.

377 days old
P2789420 April 28, 2019

My Favorite puffle is the Green one.

349 days old
flippyyyy April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the blue one. Some may say they are boring. However, before i was a member, the blue and red puffle was all i could get. It didn’t really phase me because i had a puffle of my own and that’s all that mattered. Every blue puffle i’ve owned has been named bloo 🙂 (Foster’s home)

978 days old

I know that feeling. Once I even managed a GREEN puffle with glitched membership on the original Club Penguin. I adopted red and blue as well, but let a few run away because, neglect… not anymore!

276 days old
The User April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is actually the Green one. Why? Because, I have a hard time playing jetpack adventure, but the green puffle helps us make it easier, once, it even gave me fuel when I almost ran out of fuel. Another reason I like this puffle is because: they are the only ones that can fly with us.

787 days old
JamieSoulm8 April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the pink puffle, because who else is going to go diving with me?

233 days old
emma200810 April 28, 2019

The yellow puffle is my favorite puffle. it’s artistic personality is a lot like mine. they are very creative and adorable.

255 days old
Quiggleforth April 28, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black one because their expressions are simply the most adorable. What makes them even more special is because they’re the same species as Flare, the elite puffle.

235 days old
Edu100500 April 28, 2019

The Best puffle is the grey just think he can turn into stone he beat a dummy is a nature lover he’s the best

404 days old
tayrose April 28, 2019

The white puffle has always been my favorite puffle! He’s the smallest, shy, and adorable. It also loves winter and ice skating. I love all of those things!!! We have a lot in common. :’)

263 days old
ahoko April 28, 2019

My favourite puddle is probably the white puffle. Even though he’s smaller than the others, he still has just as much personality! He likes the cold and the ice, just like I do! He’s also super cute, so what’s not to love?

262 days old
Pikulz April 28, 2019

Green’s my favorite! Not only because they’re my favorite color, but they’re fun to be around
and cheer me up whenever I’m sad. These are great puffles! I named my green puffle Pickles! (;

254 days old
NotMak April 28, 2019

The yellow puffle has got to be my favorite, even though I love all of them! The yellow puffle is my favorite because I absolutely love all things art, and yellow is my favorite color! It’s such a happy color. (: He’s just so cute and creative!

877 days old
ajspeedy April 28, 2019

I’ve always liked the red puffle, because red is my favorite color, but the green puffle reminds me of luigi who is valid so the green puffle is valid. epic style

352 days old
Tyranitar55 April 28, 2019

I like the Red Puffles because Captain Rockhopper was the first penguin to ever find them while he was sailing the Seas but later ended up finding an Island full of the red puffles kind

231 days old
KlonoaDTP April 28, 2019

Im not sure about my “Favorite” Puffle but if I had to say which one I like more than the other Puffles then I would say the White Puffle, I have no idea why I love him but he’s super cute!

250 days old
DevilPotato April 28, 2019

My favourite puffle would probably be the yellow puffle, and not just because it’s my favourite colour! I love its artistic personality and how much it enjoys creating artworks, just like I do! I never leave my igloo without my yellow puffle, Izuku, he’s so adorable! It’s such an iconic puffle!

326 days old
BartBoys3 April 28, 2019

The green puffle is the best because it is both silly and energetic, which fits me irl. Also, I like to dance with it while wearing the propeller cap I got from donating to Comic Relief 😀

771 days old
Snow5712 April 28, 2019

The yellow puffle has always had a special place in my heart. It was one of the first puffles to have an impact in the PSA and I always like the myths behind the “golden” puffle. Plus the stage was always one of my favorite places to hang.

234 days old
Rosekinz April 27, 2019

The pink puffle is my favorite puffle. With the pink puffles’ cute, cheerful, and sporty personality, mixed with it’s adventurous side, pink puffle is the perfect fit for me. I mean, who can resist that cute puffle? The shade of the pink puffle’s fur is just too perfect to choose another puffle!

252 days old
Quenquin517 April 27, 2019

Mine is the white one because its colors and ability matches where we are! a cold, white place!

252 days old
Quenquin517 April 27, 2019

mine is the white one because it fits with the colors of our penguin place!

898 days old
Okon7 April 27, 2019

It’s so hard to chose!

…But since you asked I would have to say My favorite puffle has got to be the yellow puffles. They are very creative and imaginative, and always seem to have something on their mind. They are artists and dreamers and therefore are great painters, sculptors, and actors!

275 days old
nakyo man853 April 27, 2019

I like the gray puffle because unlike any other puffle, like the eyebrows and he was found by sensi and when he dances he flips a little cane around like a ninja with a sword.

269 days old
crazylazytwo April 27, 2019

I think that my favorite puffle has to be the white puffle. The white puffle is very lovable and was also my first ever puffle in the original Club Penguin and in CPR. I also love to take Snowy, my white puffle, to the new Puffle Race at the Puffle Show in Ski Village!

232 days old
vale059 April 27, 2019

I like the brown one because he/she is really clumsy just as me and like that it like science and stuff because i love science too!

And I also like the yellow one because it is really sofisticated and artistic and that is the other half of me and it is also my favorite color such as brown!

-Vale

967 days old
Muffin83329 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the grey puffle. When I dance the puffle swings a cane, its so cute! When it knits with the yarn, at the end it plays with the ball and feels embarrassed. It sleeps with scented candles. The grey puffle always remind me of Sensei. So overall i think the grey puffle is the best.

847 days old
sprinklefart April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is definitely the yellow puffle! They’re so creative and artistic!

241 days old
GrowGreen April 27, 2019

I know this might seem a little too soon, but the Gray puffle is my favorite. It is so neat to see a puffle come from the mystical hills of the dojo! My gray puffle (Glory) hasn’t been with me long but we have had so much fun together so far! I love their wise & caring personality.

994 days old
markus10 April 27, 2019

My favourite is the grey puffle. I just love the big eyebrow’s that they have, and the even cooler thing is that they can turn into stone. And it’s also cool that Sensei had these puffles before they turned to stone.

428 days old
cubicl April 27, 2019

I’m very careful about pets since they’re a whole lot of responsibility, despite that I’d have to say the purple puffle.

It’s by far the most versatile of the bunch despite its peckish attitude, not to mention purple being one of my favorite colors!

494 days old
AwesomePC April 27, 2019

I Personally think that Grey Puffles are my favourite puffles because they are Cute and Fun while also secretly being a ninja and can go super speed… But Mostly Cute!

994 days old
markus10 April 27, 2019

My favourite is the grey puffle i just love the large eyebrow’s that they have. But the even cooler thing is that Sensei had the puffle before.

416 days old
Funfunny8 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffles are the purple puffles because they aren’t afraid to be themselves and show off what they’re made of! I’ve always wanted to breakdance in front of a random crowd, and maybe hanging with these puffles will make me more confident.

775 days old
Waddles1106 April 27, 2019

My favorite has to be the yellow because its personality is just like mine!

775 days old
Waddles1106 April 27, 2019

The grey puffles eyebrows are on fleak btw

278 days old
IAmChadUwU April 27, 2019

The black one is my favorite!! He’s so grumpy that whenever I see him smile or blush, I can’t help from smiling too! I love taking him to play cartsurfer with me, and I think he loves it too. My favorite part about him though is when I feed him his berries and he lights up like a shining star!

251 days old
ICE CUBE 360 April 27, 2019

I LOVE PUFFLES I HOPE IT BRINGS MORE STUFFFFF

245 days old
Tapper5567 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is my pink puffle. I named her after my little sister, which makes her even better! She does cool tricks, and seems to like playing games and taking walks.

996 days old
ChrisCPI April 27, 2019

I really like the Blue Puffle. It’s easy to care for, simple yet really playful! This is really my go-to Puffle.

799 days old
Penguinwalle April 27, 2019

My Favourite Puffles are without a doubt the White and Grey because The White Puffles are just so Adorable and They can Breath out snow. Grey because they are one of the most unique Puffles out there and is more calm and wise out of all of the Puffles. Those are my favourite Puffles!

277 days old
TLW SC72 April 27, 2019

The Purple Puffle is my favorite. Every time I log on I make sure to at least dance to one song at the Nightclub with my purple puffle named Marvel. It’s always cool seeing her dance right next to me in the game! It really feels like we are a team.

337 days old
stamppenguin April 27, 2019

My favorite is… all! I love all my puffles and how fun it is to be with them. I like playing with them and taking them to their decorated room on the island! I hope all penguins can get a chance to get one puffle in their life

357 days old
iunaclover April 27, 2019

“Which puffle is your favorite and why?”

My favorite puffle is the blue puffle. They are very loyal and cute! Awwww. – Iunaclover

412 days old
JazzT April 27, 2019

I like the yellow puffle, because we both like to do different types of art!

500 days old
peptrt April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the White Puffle because it’s a pretty calm and shy type of puffle which kinda relates to me. Also the white puffles are kinda part ninja and I think that’s awesome.

259 days old
LemonLife12 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the purple one because I love it’s dance moves! also it’s one of my favorite colors! I took it on a walk and even danced with at the dance club today! it is also so cute! I always did a dance contest with it! when I first got it, I did a dance contest with it!

338 days old
auburnfan314 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the pink, since it is very active and reminds me to exercise once a day.

234 days old
Rosekinz April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the pink. What’s not to like about it? It’s adorable! It loves to jump rope and bounce on the trampoline, which is cute enough to see the little puffle jumping all around. The puffle even follows you on the aqua grabber! The pink puffle is just so cheery and sporty!

497 days old
PurplePinguX April 27, 2019

My favourite puffle is the white puffle. I remember in the old days before the original club penguin shut down I would play everyday, and I always wanted to collect all ten. Fast forward to now and I have all of them. I was most excited for the black one, but I just love how Snowflake looks/plays!

861 days old
Yavuztalimci April 27, 2019

My favorite is the Green Puffle because they have propellers they use to fly around and travel. If I was a green puffle, I’d travel the world all around. And green puffles always act cute when they clown around. They make me smile when they clown around and the way they ride their unicycles.

405 days old
Katie101a April 27, 2019

It has to be either yellow because they are creative, or pink because they’re always happy and full of energy.

444 days old
chloeisbi April 27, 2019

the white puffle because it is the smallest, cutest and it is very fun to play with

323 days old
LotSeven April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the grey puffle, because hes new and exiting to CPR, and I adopted him the first day! I think his personality is great because hes so mature, and his spinning cane is super cute!

254 days old
vlin15 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the Black Puffle because of its personality changes. It can be happy, then all of a sudden grumpy. Also, when you dance with it, the Black Puffle turns into a tornado!

354 days old
SUP4HSTAR April 27, 2019

My favourite puffle is orange. Think about it, they can eat pretty much anything and they came from the Box Dimension, which is one of the coolest rooms in club penguin rewritten. Also, the bucktooth make it stand out from the other puffles and I like unique stuff like that.

408 days old
Rayoxx12 April 27, 2019

my favourite puffle is the gery one , because they are so patient and can also be a rock!
he likes the ninjas like me and they are so cute!

805 days old
SirPeng April 27, 2019

The Grey Puffle. They’re pretty new and cute,and have such a unique behavior. They’re super talented and that’s something I really like about them.

303 days old
MiloPotter April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the orange puffle. I love how her rides around in his little green wagon because its so adorable. We share the same favorite food… cookies. I also love their two front teeth and their mysterious relationship with the box dimension.

372 days old
Blueice881 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the White Puffle because they are soooo much smaller than the other puffles. They love the snow just like me and always seem to stay humble!

392 days old
P2714920 April 27, 2019

Mine is the grey it is calm like the calm Sensei.

987 days old
FallenFrenzy April 27, 2019

I always loved the Blue Puffle. When I first started playing as a little kid the Blue Puffle my my first one, and was always by my side. Loyal and content, I guess I picked the Puffle because that’s how I see myself. Plus who does love blue?

299 days old
Chirpy87 April 27, 2019

When introduced back in 2009, the White Puffle became my favorite! I liked how they were smaller than the other’s which made them unique + their icy blue tongues added to their soft and powdery gentle vibe (much like snow!) I really connected to their shyness and they’ve become quite special to me!

273 days old
Bamboo4 April 27, 2019

I wish you guys would have put panda’s when they were there but its fine

886 days old
Dan Agent April 27, 2019

My fav is RED! He’s my best friend for surfing and playing ball on the beach, during last summer party we had so much fun together and even found a rare shell PLUS he is always to my side to teach me new surfing tricks! BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE!

3407 days old
Cluddy4 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black puffle. The black puffle is tough and reserved. However, when you give the black puffle a chance in the spotlight, it will get all fired up (literally) and shows his enthusiasm. Plus, the black puffle has a pretty fly green tongue!

3535 days old
Nequ April 30, 2019

this is clever haha

243 days old
NS Legendary April 27, 2019

My favorite breed of a puffle would be the pink one. I love them because they are full of energy and they are adventurous, which perfectly describes who I am. Every now and then I would love to go on an adventure to find hidden treasure, like in their favorite game aqua grabber!

257 days old
Sophie8620 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the orange puffle because they are always so happy and cheerful. No matter what they always have a smile on their face!

290 days old
RavingBoi7 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the white puffle because it was my first one. I also prefer being cool when i’m by myself, but it is pretty nice to be warm. They’re a nice yin the the black puffle’s yang, as one is white and cold and the other is black and fiery.

815 days old
MariofreezeR April 27, 2019

My favorite type of puffle is probably White. Mostly because I love ice, but also because they’re shy and don’t like talking to people just like me! I personally have a fuzzy white one named Yurei.

273 days old
CoolRaccoon April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the black puffle. He is my favorite because it was the first puffle I got in this game. I also like him because he acts very grumpy but you can see that they are actually very happy when they want to be. He also can get on fire which is pretty cool. It’s more than just grumpy.

420 days old
filmthepengu April 27, 2019

My favourite is the white puffle because they are so small and cute. I think white puffles are the most underrated. They also love winter sports which I love too!

237 days old
ArchTheCool April 27, 2019

I LOVE the white puffle the most, because it’s such a calm and happy creature! The white puffles are such great fluffy friends to have around! It was also my first puffle ever! Cute and huggable – what’s not to love?

532 days old
P2103438 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the purple puffle for two reasons 1 purple is my favorite color 2 I enjoy dancing all the time I find the purple puffle really unique !!!!

294 days old
HarmonyStar April 27, 2019

My favorite would have to be the orange puffle! I like how silly they are and how they like food.

862 days old
Superivy4 April 27, 2019

I love the orange puffle because it loves to eat cookies like me! Plus it’s goofy and has a sense of humor. Not to mention orange is like my favorite color. But the puffle was my fav before the color was. Also I like it’s toys and how it’s always hungry!

262 days old
Pikulz April 28, 2019

i like the orange puffles too because they’re curious, like me! I’m pretty goofy and silly around my friends and family and so is my puffle, Naranja! (Spanish for Orange) Also you were great being Penguin Of the Week last time! (:

438 days old
kulydud8 April 27, 2019

my favourite puffle is probably the orange puffle. ever since i was a kid i just loved the way it looked and played. i even got a plushie of it! i also remember crying when my membership ran out and i couldnt walk it anymore.

279 days old
sobeano456 April 27, 2019

My fave puffle is the red one hes so cool and E X T R E M E ! he can shoot from cannon balls when you play with him you can surf with him too! And my other favourite is the green puffle he is very wacky like rookie and can fly and is very cute! if rookie adopted him he will call him rookie jr!

247 days old
kittycorn10 April 27, 2019

i like puffles cause they are soooooooooooooo cute

705 days old
EpicEndGamer April 27, 2019

I love the Black Puffle’s, since it was my first ever Puffle i’ve adopted in the Pet Shop, they can even skateboard, which i used to do a long time ago. I also named my Black Puffle Blacky, because that’s the best name i came up with. Wonder what these lovely Puffle’s has to bring for us next time!

231 days old
P4053579 April 27, 2019

The blue puffle is my favorite. He is so cute and playful! My first time playing Club Penguin was about 3-4 years ago. I remember my penguin’s name was ilovesnowy. My first puffle was blue, and since then, blue has been one of my favorite colors. Thank you! <3

247 days old

my buddies I will dance with my buddies

231 days old
P4053579 April 27, 2019

I love the blue puffle. He is so adorable and playful!!

471 days old
Yeet Lemon April 27, 2019

My favourite is the orange puffle. It is one of the cutest puffles out there, with great buck teeth! I was so excited when I walked into the box dimension to see them floating around and eating all the cookies! The day I made my account, I bought an orange puffle before anything. Waddle on CPR!

253 days old
ImBroken132 April 27, 2019

My favorite is the orange penguin because his design is so cute and silly. He just seems like he always is having the time of his life. I love them so much a ended up buying two

261 days old
P3769822 April 27, 2019

To be honest, i like all of the puffles. But if i need to choose one of them, then the white puffle. They are so cool with their freezing breath, i think its a pretty neat ability. And the bathing animation is funny and cute at the same time.

449 days old
MakaBoi0101 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the Yellow Puffle. It’s creative, artistic and just strait out a nice companion. 🙂

291 days old
GreenGamer25 April 27, 2019

I love how all the different puffles have there own unique personalities. My favorite is the orange puffle because of how silly and fun he is.

956 days old
AleCP April 27, 2019

my favourite puffle is grey because is a cool creature and it has eyebrows he’s likes fighting training dummy and playing yarn ball and because he eats o berry with chopsticks

482 days old
nickiminaj38 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle would have to be the brown one. I love how smart and good at building they are! They are a great companion to have if you need a handy friend.

416 days old
Aragorn35 April 27, 2019

i like the blue puffles so much cause my favorite color is blue and cause its very cool and thats why i like the blue puffles so much!

455 days old
Peengi April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is new puffle – grey puffles! I think they are so cool and look like Sensei! I named my grey puffle “Sensei”. And grey puffles are very very fast in puffle parkour. I like them very much!

346 days old
May200 April 27, 2019

My favorite is the green one, because they are very happy, cheery and they play a lot. They also laugh and smile a lot, which makes them very good! I also love their propeller caps and that they’re a great help in Jet-Pack adventure!

574 days old
Max0955 April 27, 2019

Loving the party amazing i hope more amazing parties come like this!

269 days old
Costar6 April 27, 2019

I love all of the puffles!! Especially the Grey Puffle since they are quite mysterious.
I also have almost every puffle in the catalog!!

980 days old
NameDisplay April 27, 2019

Pink!! Very active, friendly and an amazing swimmer!

346 days old
May200 April 27, 2019

My favorite puffle is the green one, because they’re very cheery, happy, and they play a lot. They also laugh and smile a lot, which makes them very good! Also, they’re a great help in Jet-Pack adventure, and I love their propeller caps too!

918 days old
Robertj15 April 27, 2019

My favorite color puffle is blue because irl my fav color is blue soooooooooooo

416 days old
jubley1 April 27, 2019

My personal favourite is the White Puffle. I like their shy personality, ice powers and links with ninjas. Being the smallest puffle, they are also the cutest.

1015 days old
Damo April 27, 2019

My favourite puffle is the black puffle! I really love cart surfer, just like they do. I also really like how calm and chill the puffle is when you walk it, which is why I walk it all the time! Even though I had plenty of puffles before, the black puffle remains as my favourite.

344 days old
Lufis2000 April 27, 2019

i love the black puffles the most. i think they have the most interesting personalities out of all of them. they can seem cold and reclusive, but it’s nice to see them smiling when they’re well taken care of. i can also bring my black puffle with me whenever i’m playing cart surfer (which is a lot)

269 days old
Costar6 April 27, 2019

I love all of the puffles!! Especially the new grey puffle and how it dances :), I have almost every puffle in the catalog!

434 days old
Hidden Pengu April 27, 2019

After owning many unique puffles, I have decided that, although he has very recently appeared, my favourite is the Grey Puffle. This is because I like their personality as cool, calm and compassionate and I think it is awesome that they can turn into stone!

279 days old
sobeano456 April 27, 2019

My fave puffle is the red one i think hes fun cool and extreme he does very cool stunts and can shoot out of cannons and can surf And my other favourite is the green puffle cause he is wacky like rookie and has a proppeller hat and is so C U T E ! i think rookie would adopt him and call him rookiejr

716 days old
FireSanti April 27, 2019

My favourite puffle is the Black Puffle because he is a cool creature and its grumpy (thats why hes cute) and because he gets on fire when we feed them with an O’berry!

247 days old

they are so mad and angry

990 days old
robpoop123 April 27, 2019

GREY!!! They have the big eyebrows

291 days old
GreenGamer25 April 27, 2019

Lol yes.

247 days old

i have a grey puffle

978 days old

Just got one today! I named him Speed, Stealth, Agility into one name (Yinxujie). Using a translator actually helps with names!

357 days old
iunaclover April 27, 2019

Yes, they do. :3