What's New?

Reviewed by You: Penguin Style

By Lataus on May 4, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We’re here again for another Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what color of puffle was your favorite and why. From that, we’ve now selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was UghSky, who said:

“I love the orange puffle because it’s just like my old dog. So, so silly, always hungry and willing to eat anything (including socks and cookies!), lazy and sleepy, but so cuddly and sweet. She always made me laugh like the orange puffle does!”

Orange puffles are quite zany and crazy puffles, but with that they require tender care and patience. It’s true that they can eat almost anything, really! We’re glad to hear that you enjoy caring for your orange puffle. The other response comes from The User, who said:

“My favorite puffle is actually the Green one. Why? Because, I have a hard time playing jetpack adventure, but the green puffle helps us make it easier, once, it even gave me fuel when I almost ran out of fuel. Another reason I like this puffle is because: they are the only ones that can fly with us.”

Green puffles can be very silly, but are excellent jokesters and pranksters. There’s nothing more than they enjoy than flying around the island with their propeller caps, especially helping their owners in Jet Pack Adventure! It’s great to hear you’re having fun with them!

Thanks UghSky and The User! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Once every month, penguins gather around the Gift Shop to await the new edition of the Penguin Style, curious what new secrets and items could be inside. We’ve reached that time of month again, and we’ve got something that we’d love to ask you all! What do you enjoy about the new releases of the Penguin Style catalogs?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

240 Comments

979 days old
Sparklmagyq May 14, 2019

Want to make an inventory full of old gear feel new again? Mix and match or even wear some gear you’ve never before worn! Same advice can be applied should you encounter a catalogue full of items you already have, which often happens after at least one year.

217 days old
roro135 May 13, 2019

I enjoy the variety that the clothes provide for each penguin to have the ability to express themselves with their fashion and accessories. This gives the player the ability to give a feel of who they are or who they wanted to be. The secret items are also a cool way of having a scavenger hunt.

455 days old
Jerlocks May 13, 2019

I love mixing my old style with some new styles!

234 days old
Cat7770 May 13, 2019

N/A

990 days old
Penguin Zee May 11, 2019

Personally, I’m a big fan of the red bowtie and the black guitar. I can finally look classy and fashionably sensible in my full clown suit while rockin’ out at the same time. Thanks!

423 days old
Gamecat22 May 11, 2019

What I enjoy about the new Penguin Style Catalogs. That there is new and different items along with the secrets that is sprinkled throughout the catalogs.

254 days old
MoonFlower07 May 10, 2019

I like the new outfits that come out every month. I also like looking for the hidden items on each page. I have to say that the hidden pink bunny slippers I found on one of the pages in the April catalog, are very comfortable. I also love the backgrounds. So many outfits are enjoyable and comfy.

224 days old
gangsta305 May 10, 2019

anyone selling rare or beta penguins hmu on kik – CRB
im PayPal ready

236 days old
george19012 May 10, 2019

Great catalogue! Love it! I’d like to see some kinda 80s rock style items in the future… Think big perms πŸ˜‰

892 days old
unochamp6 May 10, 2019

I enjoy the secrets of the catalogue. always rare items that are fun to have in my inventory.

297 days old
Anna2363 May 10, 2019

I love seeing the item of the month! I love how different I normally is from the rest of the catalog and is a limited item! Each one is so cool and so unique!

278 days old
KittyLila May 9, 2019

I love all the new items as penguin style is key for me.I love all Penguin Style outfits!!

953 days old
eyebrow May 9, 2019

I love seeing new items come and old ones return, but the best part for me is trying to find all of the hidden items. I also look forward to buying the Penguins At Work items since each one has a unique action to do!

455 days old
Jerlocks May 9, 2019

I enjoy creating new outfits!

375 days old
MatiLol251 May 9, 2019

Β‘congratulations for this!

272 days old
LynxAurora May 7, 2019

I enjoy every new addition of penguin style because they always have really cool items for every penguin to get. Being able to have fun and creative options to use when styling my penguin is just about my favorite thing about the game, and I love to see what everyone else creates with the new items!

990 days old
Arctic293 May 7, 2019

basically, I log on to see the small handful of new items I haven’t already purchased in the past. then I log out because I have no coins and I’m too lazy to get more LOL. oh, and I like the backgrounds. those are pretty rad.

979 days old
Sparklmagyq May 9, 2019

If you have every stamp in certain games you’ll earn coins faster. You could also try drilling in the mine for coins.

270 days old
LITTLE BLUI May 7, 2019

I like the new outfits along with the new style that your penguin could have! i love the idea of the camera along with the yellow dress and new suit!

— LITTLE BLUI

421 days old
filmthepengu May 7, 2019

My two favourite things about new penguin style catalogs are the new backgrounds and secret items. I’m somewhat of a background hoarder and I’m always excited to see what will be put out each month. I love looking for secret items all well. It’s like a mini scavenger hunt!

989 days old
kylepenguin2 May 7, 2019

What I love most about the catalog is well, EVERYTHING! The secrets are sooo fun to look for, and the custom items you guys make are awesome! The theme is always different, and you never know what to expect, which makes the wait that much more worth it and exciting!

989 days old
kylepenguin2 May 7, 2019

The new penguin style catalogs are always so exciting to wait for!! Secret items are always a BLAST to look for and are super rewarding. New custom items by you guys are always cool to see, too! ESPECIALLY the theme of the catalog, and it always leaves me wondering what’s next!

460 days old
mickyb99 May 7, 2019

I love buying all the items and the anticipation. Then creating new outfits based around my favourite items from the new catalogs to add to my penguin’s outfit rotations. I just love all the possibilites the new items create. I like seeing how other people use the items as well. It’s inspiring.

472 days old
UghSky May 6, 2019

Hey hey! Thanks for the shoutout! <3

1030 days old
Perapin May 6, 2019

Hi,

I’m filled with joy at the new suits and dress shoes available in the new catalog, as well as the red bow tie. The employees at the Pizza Parlor are favoring it!

Now I just hope the conductor suit will release for the “Penguins at Work” section (never released yet)!

Cheers,
Perapin

262 days old
SwimmerBird May 6, 2019

What I enjoy the most about the new penguin style catalogs is finding the secret items. I love dragging the arrow from my mouse all around the pages looking for hidden things and I love the feeling when I find something clickable that’s hidden! I also love all of the new things in there each month.

966 days old
Kostyaraph May 6, 2019

I’m a huge fan of all the musical stuff coming out! I’m a rather musical person myself, so seeing all these awesome guitars in the catalog makes me happy. Also, with TOOL (my favorite band) releasing some new music recently after a long wait, it’s making me happy to see this new music stuff out! Ty!

371 days old
petaltuft May 6, 2019

I really miss the earth day costumes!you should do that again sometime!

285 days old
spongebob895 May 6, 2019

So, i like the new Catalog. Because i love music SO MUCH! But, i cant afford any… Also, Club Penguin, please let DipperPines0 be run banned. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE BANNED! WHAT DID HE DO???????????

285 days old
spongebob895 May 6, 2019

I like the new style because i love music. But, i cant afford any πŸ™

979 days old
Sparklmagyq May 14, 2019

Have you tried playing games and letting your earnings GROW from said games? Almost every game grants coins upon completion.

292 days old
Soozydoozy May 6, 2019

I love the super unique rock star outfits! I feel like all the outfits reflect my personality. They are colorful, and look so cheery. I especially like the Pop Princess outfit. I love to sing, so it makes me happy when I wear that outfit. I hope you continue to make more catalogs like this one.

987 days old
Snow1 May 6, 2019

My favorite thing of the penguin style are the secret item cause you can get items that you miss or new secret items you can get, and the item of the month is my most favorite thing of the penguin style catalog since 2018 because the items are exclusive from cpr, it cost more coins but worth it:)

483 days old
nickiminaj38 May 6, 2019

I love to find the secret items, and buying everything I can! It’s always so exciting to have new items in the game!

380 days old
jademoon225 May 6, 2019

i like all the new clothes because they all focus on music!! and they are super fashionable… i also really like the new penguins at work outfit and the new item of the month.

228 days old
ImAGudBoi May 6, 2019

I like the colors ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)
But I like blue more because it’s my favorite color

756 days old
Bioscan May 6, 2019

My favourite part is item of the month- the flair of having a one-time-only item is really cool, especially when it can add something extra to that outfit you’ve been working on!

469 days old
lavenderflop May 6, 2019

I love finding new secret items and helping other people find them too. I also love getting “Penguins at Work” items so I can do cool dances. Changing our style is always great fun! πŸ˜‰

255 days old
Flyingflank May 6, 2019

the black shoes are really good because now i can complete my secret ag- i mean everyday phoning facility suit hehehe

224 days old
mvxelle May 6, 2019

i appreciate having club penguin back! brings back good ol’ memories from elementary! feeling old now! aha but i haven’t spoken to anyone that was under 16 years old though haha!

253 days old
sweetle May 6, 2019

i also really love the hidden items, its a great way to keep the game going, the formal wear is one of the coolest because its always changing and is really cool.

253 days old
sweetle May 6, 2019

i like the formal wear and the swim gear. i like the formal wear because it’s really fancy and looks good on all penguins. i like the swim gear because i think it’s really creative and really sparks up your outfit, also some swim stuff really goes with a certain hair style.

223 days old
P4132569 May 6, 2019

I love seeing the new styles and backgrounds to choose from! I want to collect everything

255 days old
Deid2 May 6, 2019

Its always cool to buy new items and find hidden ones!

233 days old
abrenicablue May 6, 2019

I LOVE THE NEW CLUB PENGUIN BECAUSE OF THE NICE GRAPHICS AND THE NEW STYLES AND NEW PLACES AND NEW PUFFLES I APPRECIATE THE NEW CLUB PENGUIN I PLAYED THE OLD CLUB PENGUIN FOR 3 YEARS AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT THE UPDAT WILL BE THIS BEAUTIFUL THANKS FOR THE NEW UPDATES IT MAKES CLUB PENGUIN WAYMORE NICE

257 days old
QuinQuasar May 6, 2019

This is probably my favorite edition yet! There’s so much variety, but it all manages to mix and match so well. I love the whole performer vibe, from snazzy suits and top hats to wildly unique “out-there” designs fit for a stage! You can be really creative with this one, which I love.

226 days old
Flowist2018 May 6, 2019

I would say all the new clothes, instruments, and all the clothes that are more frequently bought. The last thing I said, the reason why I did is because if someone is new to Club Penguin Rewritten, they would want the items that others have. That’s what I’m excited about!! Thank you so much!!!!

225 days old
BeagleBear13 May 6, 2019

I like the interactive items (like the guitar and trombone!) that you can actually use. I also like hunting for the secret items in the catalog πŸ™‚

224 days old
SunniBee May 6, 2019

I personally love the summery outfits! The swimsuits and hair and accessories look super nice, and i spend hours playing minigames just to afford them all! I love how vibrant they are!

223 days old
P4130189 May 6, 2019

I can’t play help

224 days old
P4125973 May 6, 2019

I love the excitement and anticipation of waiting to see what new items are added to the catalog. I enjoy buying clothes for my penguin and dressing them up! It is fun to see how other people dress their penguin too.

473 days old
Snail322455 May 5, 2019

I’d say my favorite part about the catalogs are the secrets you can find in them each month. It’s always fun finding hidden clothes and accessories to show to your friends!

274 days old
Bamboo4 May 5, 2019

I like the secrets in the catalog!

359 days old
dgamer625 May 5, 2019

Hi Lataus, I just wanted to tell you: Why is my account set to Ultimate Safe Chat? Can you please explain and is there any way to put my account back to Standard Safe Chat? If there was any issues with my account then I don’t know who else to tell.

353 days old
Adria01010 May 5, 2019

I absolutely adore the new formal wear! It’s amazing and I spent all my coins on new outfits!

231 days old
ibonakaabird May 5, 2019

I love the effort put into the outfits and the creativity that makes all outfits different. I also like the new catalogs because if i don’t like a previous outfit i can buy another one
because i used to do it a lot in my old account and I love that there are hidden secrets. πŸ˜‰

236 days old
SmolGaige May 5, 2019

I love the new secret clothing you find throughout the catalog. Its a lot of fun trying to figure out what you’ll get this time.
The newest clothing items I have bought are the sound wave t shirt, the black electric guitar, and the black monocle. I love the hidden items it adds a hint of mystery.

256 days old
PugLyfe360 May 5, 2019

I really enjoy that there is formal wear this month. Every other month I kept forgetting to buy it so now is my chance.

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

I enjoy a gaggle of things about new catalog releases, it might just be my favorite part of CPR! Firstly, I love searching for secret items. Also, I love finding creative ways to style new items, and color coordinating everything for my own unique look! New releases are an exciting time for me.

323 days old
Zewzew27 May 5, 2019

I love looking for secret items with my friends. Every time a new catalogue comes out we all meet up and share the fun secrets we find.

990 days old
waffle62 May 5, 2019

Love the instruments so much! As a music major and musician myself, it’s so awesome to see all the different instruments included in this month’s catalog. Hopefully, that means a music themed party in the future!

1012 days old
Pototoes May 5, 2019

I always love looking for secrets in the catalog! I also love the “item of the month” feature, I think it’s a very clever and unique idea! On top of that, I enjoy spotting the clues for the next party. The latest issue has quite a musical theme going on so maybe the music jam is coming up?

862 days old
Alisonalison May 5, 2019

Every catalogue, I always try to incorporate at least one of the new items into a new, cute outfit. This month, I’m using the raindrop necklace to dazzle up my purple and white dance outfit! I’m always looking for new outfits to make, and the catalogues never fail to inspire me.

3955 days old
Slats May 5, 2019

I enjoy seeing if there are any new item that will match my outfit, or if I can create a new outfit off of the items! I love the color pink so anything pink will be instantly added to my collection!

230 days old
Lucy01 May 5, 2019

I like the new music theme, I enjoy dancing with my puffle and with these new music themed items from hiphop to formal I think we can all make amazing new looks to show off on the dancefloor! As for catalogs in general I like that each month we get new interesting items to experiment with and enjoy.

224 days old
P4127252 May 5, 2019

Pluggwalkk

259 days old
Khries77 May 5, 2019

I love when the new catalog gets released! My number one reason is that I like to see the new items and the items that came back! There is nothing better than getting stylish new clothes for my penguin!

224 days old
Bexley19 May 5, 2019

I love the different styles each catalog brings and combining different clothes and accessories to create my own style. I also love being able to buy the clothes and accessories I love without having to have a membership.

336 days old
Feelsogood00 May 5, 2019

Thank you CPR team! The new catalog is great! Keep up the good work!

257 days old
Captinbeast May 5, 2019

I love that there’s different styles! Why? Because it tells you about the penguin and lets the penguin express themselves! It always gives me a confidence boost when I find a hidden item or something that I like.

739 days old
shadowfight May 5, 2019

I really love the catalogs because it lets everyone be unique in their own ways. Many people are afraid to dress up in what they want in real life but with these new catalogs, everyone can look like whatever they want which I think is really amazing.

252 days old
Spencer2468 May 5, 2019

the fact i can combine my nerdy glasses with a cool corlorfull jacket makes it look amazing not to mention if your walking one of the cutesed puffles you and your puffle will look gorgeous with some cool hair or a hat it makes me feel like I’m unike

952 days old
zach90888 May 5, 2019

My favourite part about the new catalogue is earning all the money to buy out everything! I don’t like missing any Items so I have been getting all the catalogue items for the past year!

435 days old
AlexMina0402 May 5, 2019

I enjoy the different and creative styles that the Penguin Style catalogs bring with every release. Each style is unique in their own way and there are many styles to choose from.

262 days old
MgaDragonSpy May 5, 2019

Well, I’m really trying to gather up enough coins for all the formal wear, because I’m really wanting them, but I don’t have enough, and I’m also enjoing wearing this popping shirt and vest I’m wearing right now! This catalogue is Flipper-Flapping-Tastic!

325 days old
teal2203 May 5, 2019

Loving the new clothing catalogue! Fresh ideas as always. Love the new sunglasses in particular (orange aviator and diva sunglasses) thank you as always

310 days old
Luna Sea May 5, 2019

I liked the instruments and formal wear in this month’s catalog. Maybe we’re having some fancy music-themed event soon? πŸ˜‰

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

Hopefully it’s Music Jams again! πŸ˜‰

887 days old
Hsmace May 5, 2019

I enjoy seeing the new ways people style themselves with the new items!

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

Gathering inspo from other penguin’s outfits is always a fun part of new catalog releases!

261 days old
baylee018 May 5, 2019

I love the creativity that the style catalogs lets us have! I can dress whichever way makes me the happiest and truly show off my own personal style! There’s so much freedom with the clothing.

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

Yes!!! There are a lot of different fun patterns and colors to choose from.

411 days old
sadcowboy May 5, 2019

I loooove the new catalog!! it’s always so fun looking for the secrets hehe:)

329 days old
Barbie7272 May 5, 2019

I really appreciate the team of club penguin rewritten as every month they present to us new and awesome outfits. The catalog we have for May 2019 is as awesome and fabulous and the outfits inspire me to become a popstar cause the outfits are so rocking’.

229 days old
peri wink May 5, 2019

I love the hidden items! It’s always fun to stumble upon a secret item. I also love to mix and match items, backgrounds, and clothes to make my own unique style! I’m already looking forward to next month’s catalogue!

234 days old
Arya78 May 5, 2019

I find it so exciting to update my wardrobe and change my style! The hidden items inside are also very fun to find.

438 days old
P2463168 May 5, 2019

😊😊😊😊😊

243 days old
vncottovn May 5, 2019

I enjoy the new styles because it helps my penguin express herself with the fun the Club Penguin brings to us. I love to have my penguin have fun with all her buddies in Club Penguin and making even more friends. I look forward to every new style catalog. Can’t wait to see what’s next!

860 days old
JoshIsTurtle May 5, 2019

I just leaving seeing all the new ways I can spice up my style. Sometimes, I might see something I really like and decide to start wearing it. I guess I just like trying new things every once in a while and seeing how it sticks.

350 days old
Moshi29 May 5, 2019

So many things, the custom items, the returning favourites, but most of all, seeing the cool outfits my friends and the people of the island come up with.

863 days old
Superivy4 May 5, 2019

I like how you can tell music jam is coming up! So im excited since ive never been to a cpr music jam do to camp! And i dont think i went to one on og cp, or at least i dont remember

448 days old
Fishy Boi May 5, 2019

I always love waiting for the new releases partially because of the surrounding hype, but also to see old items I love come back! I love collecting the coveted Item of the Month, and I enjoy finding out what the new Penguins at Work item will be! And sometimes, you can tell what party is coming too!

263 days old
Pikulz May 5, 2019

I love the camera because I got to achieve a new stamp when I used it on top of the Ski Hill! I also love the camera because it has a special animation. What’s not to love about this?

709 days old
selenagold12 May 5, 2019

I love the custom items that CPR makes! Like the Aqua Hoodie; the color is so pretty and it goes with so many things. Definitely one of my favorite clothing pieces. Thanks for all the hard work you do, CPR team <3

1014 days old
VTOG May 5, 2019

What I enjoy about the new catalogs is being able to mix match clothes and come up with new cute outfits ! The Penguin Style catalogs help me to express myself. I love fashion and dressing up so I find it very fun to be able to just be me !

895 days old
sweetcake92 May 5, 2019

Congrats UghSky and The User!
My favourite thing about the penguin styles in general are the themes and I really like the pop star/ famous theme this month! I also like the fact that the clothes are really colourful!

438 days old
GirlsAloud4 May 5, 2019

i have so much fun looking for the hidden items! And its always really nice to see the suggestions people make show up in the catalog too sometimes! It really shows how inclusive the admins are with the community <3

713 days old
Heirio20 May 5, 2019

Hey! I would say that my favourite part of the Penguin Style catalogues are the Item of the Month section as each month we are introduced with an exclusive item which is always very good in aesthetic and also it rises a bit of uniqueness to my penguin’s avatar!

226 days old
avietyte May 5, 2019

I like big, puffy dresses because they make my penguin look like a walking cake. It looks so cute and funny! πŸ˜€

362 days old
HelterSkelt May 5, 2019

This must be my favourite catalogue yet! I’m so happy the cameras back because I’ve waited so long to get the Snapshot stamp at ski hill. I also love all the musical instruments I can add to my collection. Thank you!

231 days old
Shadow345797 May 5, 2019

i like wearing boyish clothes in CP and the other clothes looks cool! πŸ˜€

783 days old
moonscenery May 5, 2019

I really enjoy looking at the new clothes because I love fashion. It is also a lot of fun to search for the hidden items and find a lot of cool stuff, however my favourite thing is to style my penguin after I bought all the new clothes an create really cool outfits.

477 days old
Dr Penguin 2 May 5, 2019

i like all the option there is, that match with amazing themes for all penguins too engoy!

225 days old
bigsplash May 5, 2019

i played this game ages ago, i remember me and my brother logging into the same server and trying to find all the secret item. We didn’t have membership so it was more fun. Eventually i got membership and ended up buying everything i saw with my coins i had saved up.

348 days old
Minoriko May 5, 2019

I enjoy trying out all the wigs and discovering the different hidden items! Stocking up on all the latest clothes makes it easier to mix and match outfits when the older styles get phased out. The catalog is really handy for fashion shows too!

411 days old
P2606758 May 5, 2019

My favorite part of the clothing catalog is the Penguins at Work section! I love my job at the pizza parlor, but it has been been equally rewarding to also be a lifeguard or on the rescue squad. I love that there are clothes that help me pay a service to the penguins of CPR!

578 days old
tiny guy May 5, 2019

i like every clothing item that looks like hair and is hair πŸ™‚

552 days old
Fatiedog1 May 5, 2019

I would say my favorite part of Penguin Style is the clothes themselves. I like to collect them all and sometimes try to wear the ones I like best.

355 days old
Icy Wind11 May 5, 2019

I love changing up what I wear so looking out for new trendy (preferably sparkly or black) items is a must. It’s always super fun looking for hidden items as well because you can get some really awesome ones or a cool variation of the item displayed.

823 days old
penguin54974 May 5, 2019

Me? Personally it would be the art! They have to come out with it once a month, and it looks amazing! Do you know how hard that is? I also love the sections such as item of the month or penguins at work, with amazing details! You can water plants and make them grow at the mine! With a water item! <3

328 days old
bukibukibear May 5, 2019

it’s so rewarding to have something to spend all the game coins on. playing games is fun by itself, but when you get all those coins, the best feeling is using them to make your penguin all styled-out! (and the same thing with igloo furniture) & finding the hidden items is also really, really fun!

256 days old
queenmeras May 5, 2019

I enjoy searching for the hidden items a lot and working with other people to find them all! Apart from that, I really like seeing the new items which come each month and can often hint at future events. I also enjoy mixing and matching different clothing items from different magazines!

225 days old
dragonkiwii May 5, 2019

Browsing for clothes and having mini fashion shows with the new monthly releases right there in the gift shop is fun and an enjoyable experience. Sometimes I just need a new weave for my penguin after a month, and bam! The new items are awaiting me to browse.

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

LOL “a new weave”, love it!

929 days old
Swagbro19 May 5, 2019

I personally enjoy searching for the hidden items and finding (secret or not) great clothes in the shop.

715 days old
Lelunu May 5, 2019

It’s so fun waiting with a lot of penguins wondering which clothes will show up next! I also like finding custom items, they are so cool! Specially when our community is filled with new item ideas!

359 days old
Heidiho48 May 5, 2019

Love finding hidden items.

358 days old
KittyCream May 5, 2019

I love how everything is so different! You never know what you might find.

349 days old
AndyDTNT May 5, 2019

I enjoy clicking ever spot on the catalog looking for hidden items and looking for where you guys hid the viking helmet for that specific month. I have found almost every hidden item in the catalog since I started searching, and the relief of finding a hidden item makes it worth it.

508 days old
voldemort10 May 5, 2019

I love looking to see what secrets I can find, looking at the new clothes and going around the island, seeing what new clothes other penguins are wearing, and mining to get coins to buy new clothes with.

503 days old
GraceLaughs May 5, 2019

What I enjoy about the new releases are, of course, the new clothes! I love dressing up my penguin in new, different outfits that suit my style.

276 days old
BlazingBozo May 5, 2019

My favorite part of the new catalogs is finding new secret items and items that will give me special dance moves! there is always cool surprises in the secrets and it makes it exciting to find a new one!

1012 days old
Splosh Jnr May 5, 2019

I love finding items that are unique, wacky and strange. They work great for costume parties, fashion shows and even stage plays! My favourites are the squid-themed items because they’re just so silly and great for a good laugh!

997 days old
ChrisCPI May 5, 2019

I really like the Item Of The Month’s! I am excited to see which item it is every month. I also like that you released a lot of new items, including some of which that allow me to copy the penguin in the poster at the Gift Shop! XD

303 days old
Speck118 May 5, 2019

I love new catalogs because you never know what will be inside!

303 days old
Speck118 May 5, 2019

I like it because you can talk to other penguins, and await the new monthly catalog.

230 days old
KiloTG May 5, 2019

I enjoy the new items that are available each month and even ones that remain for a few more months, with every new item, comes more and more outfit combos, for example, mine (which i might keep on) is a Ninja Rock-star outfit which consist of Gold Guitar, Ninja suit, and Black Sunglasses.

246 days old
Doge Is Link May 5, 2019

I love new catalogs because I love to try to explore new secrets!

235 days old
oceandirt31 May 5, 2019

I absolutely love the stuff that can help me achieve my goal of collecting all the stamps in the book and stuff I feel makes my penguin look more relatable to me personally and helps me feel more invested in my penguin and the virtual world around it

990 days old
MrNiceGuy May 5, 2019

I really like this new catalog and all of the hidden items!!!

990 days old
waffle62 May 5, 2019

same days old!

225 days old
daisy0123 May 5, 2019

I love searching for hidden items because it’s such a fun way of bringing everyone together, and encouraging the community to be active with each other and spread joy. I have met some of my best friends back in the old Club Penguin, by helping each other out with these and having fun exploring!

239 days old
Compadre May 5, 2019

I mainly enjoy the variety of clothes ,because it introduces a lot of different styles that can bring in new players! And it can be fun to see what is in store for a surprise!

263 days old
CinderKitti May 5, 2019

I enjoy looking at the new stuff (even though if they really don’t fit my penguin) and I never tried hunting for hidden items but hopefully in the future I will! Also like shopping in real life you can browse and have fun looking at stuff!

516 days old
tas45 May 5, 2019

I enjoy many things in the new releases of the catalogs, I love to search for the hidden items! And i also like how every month has different clothing and other items. πŸ™‚

274 days old
dabluekid May 5, 2019

I like looking for the hidden items and buying the stuff of course! Even if it is more than a thousand coins its always worth it!

688 days old
hockeylia May 5, 2019

The items I enjoy most are the ones that make me feel good. I love raising my self-esteem. I pretty much wear whatever make me look and feel like a diva!

229 days old
ImInvisible May 5, 2019

REALLY!! YES THE CATALOG GOT UPDATED, well i really love to hunt some secrets in the catalog and im so excited, some rare stuffs, OH MY GOSH MAKES ME WANNA SHOUT!

942 days old
Nadia2 May 4, 2019

It’s always fun to check out the new catalogues! I love looking for the hidden items as it’s always fun to get a new, secret item! I love to see what new items are released overall though, it’s fun to see some penguin’s outfits and to design my own!

303 days old
Speck118 May 5, 2019

Are you Nadia in third grade?

364 days old
Little Lolli May 4, 2019

I enjoy the awesome selections of the new catalogs! The catalogs give me more options of clothes, hairs, & much more to dress my penguin. I think the new clothes are not only fashionable but they’re also exciting! Plus the hidden items make the catalogs much more fun! I love hunting for new items!!

578 days old
tiny guy May 5, 2019

you got some good hair

229 days old
toonchloey May 4, 2019

i like the excitement that seeing the new catalog brings! Looking for all the hidden items just makes that better!

277 days old
Creeps372 May 4, 2019

This is more of a question but how do you start recording in DJ3K? There does not to be one showing up. Can someone help me?

276 days old
BlazingBozo May 5, 2019

i have that same question

452 days old
Jarizard22 May 4, 2019

My favorite part of a new months catalog is having something new to work for. the games in club penguin rewritten are so much fun so having some great outfits and items to work for make them so much better!

699 days old
ayah1207 May 4, 2019

I always enjoy the new catalogs! From different types of wigs all the way down to some stylish shoes! I always have a variety of clothes to choose from and the catalogs help me find some trendy clothes. I also love to look for the hidden items! It is like a little scavenger hunt, and I love puzzles!

716 days old
DigginDino May 4, 2019

I really like the item of the month and the penguins at work sections, because they always feature unique items every month that look cool. Also the penguins at work clothing always has a special dance that makes me smile.

518 days old
gavinmcwolf May 4, 2019

WHENEVER I LOAD THE CATALOGUE IT SAYS APRIL 2019 BUT ITS MAY!!!!!! PLZ HELP

713 days old
Heirio20 May 5, 2019

—-> Clear your cache
Step 1: Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
Step 2: Hover your cursor over the ‘More tools’ box
Step 3: Click on ‘Clear browsing data’
Step 4: Only tick the ‘Cached images and files’ box
Step 5: Now click on ‘Clear data’
Hope this works!

242 days old
GrowGreen May 4, 2019

Don’t get me wrong i love all the things you guys are doing. I think its really cool but why do the new things (clothes catalog, parties, new events, etc.) come out like 2 or 3 days late?
Its always a HUGE turn off. I know you guys are working really hard for us, but can’t we just put exact date?

967 days old
lego979 May 4, 2019

Please release in cpr Red infrared Vision goggles for item of the month there is already a green Version of it now we Need it in a red Version.

712 days old
Claybee May 4, 2019

I really enjoy how we all come together as a community while waiting for the release of the new Penguin Style. It’s really cool seeing everyone talk about it and getting each other more excited. I feel like it really brings us all a lot closer.

373 days old
Blueice881 May 4, 2019

My favorite part of the catalog is the Item of the Month because who doesn’t want to own a one of a kind item that is only available for a month?!?!

227 days old
ninaJm May 4, 2019

I love looking for all the new hidden items and seeing what new interesting outfits I can make

669 days old
Kayyleighh May 4, 2019

It makes me so happy when I find red hair in the catalog! My favorite hairstyles are currently only in brown, but almost every catalog has something red and beautiful for me.

288 days old
eggy eggs May 4, 2019

One of my favorite things is the secrets, it’s like an added game to the catalog. You get to look around and check for all the secrets and what new cool items you could get. I also love being able to decorate my penguin however I want, whether it be goofy and fun, or try to find a really cool style!

276 days old
nakyo man853 May 4, 2019

I like new fresh clothing and free items at partys, thats how i got my day-to-day outfit.

352 days old
Gingcringe May 4, 2019

I love the new styles they put into the game.The developers put lots of time and effort to make us happy and it works!Trying to find the hidden items is always fun its like trying to hunt for treasure at the end you feel rich and famous. At the end I feel like I just walked out of a Gucci store lol

501 days old
peptrt May 4, 2019

My favorite part about the Penguin Style catalogs are the themes. Every month the catalog has a new theme for an upcoming party or even just for the season. My favorite catalog was back in June last year with the pirate theme. I really hope we get another pirate party such as the Temple of Fruit!

429 days old
cubicl May 4, 2019

Being straightforward – literally everything.
Fashion is what differentiates us from others, a way of expressing ourselves and a common conversation topic.

Just wear whatever you think looks good or is comfortable, I go for anything that’s cute because I’ve always been drawn to things like that.

256 days old
meggie88 May 4, 2019

I love that it gives me a chance to express myself and every different side of my personality! The different styles and colors make playing the game even more fun because of the individuality that I have because of the Penguin Style Catalogs.

290 days old
P3407029 May 4, 2019

I enjoy seeing all the clothing I can mix and match to make a crazy looking penguin! I love buying clothes for my penguin look to like someone who loves a party or just someone looking real cool. I love seeing what I can make my penguin look like!

253 days old
Howiepoo May 4, 2019

One of the coolest things about the Penguin Style catalogs is the ability to look for secret items and know I can look forward to the new catalogs once I have bought everything that I want

865 days old
ginger107 May 4, 2019

I really like changing my hair tbh xd

253 days old
Melipoo May 4, 2019

I enjoy looking for all the cool hidden items as well as purchasing new penguin styles for myself. πŸ™‚

320 days old
brookieb560 May 4, 2019

I really like seeing how every penguin styles their new clothes from the Penguin Style catalog! Not only does it give inspiration to other penguins, but it also allows everyone to show off their creative side.

297 days old
YaBoiSausage May 4, 2019

I love the crazy amount of people all in different outfits dancing and doing different things inside or outside of the gift shop since most of the time it is full. Especially on big servers!

231 days old
witchyfishy May 4, 2019

I personally enjoy trying different styles with my penguin, and I always save up so I can get everything from new catalog releases. Customization is important to me.

307 days old
Cute6004 May 4, 2019

I like searching for the hidden items because its a fun surprise whenever I do find something. I also feel accomplished when I buy what I want from saving my coins the month before.

790 days old
jay754 May 4, 2019

For me i enjoy costumes! From astronaut costumes to dinosaur costumes! one of my favorites is the pizza one! note: how about you give the puffles your own style i know it would be hard but i really like the style that the puffles in the petshop had doing the this puffle party!

4809 days old
Jerry! May 4, 2019

IΒ΄m always in the lookout for new fun and stylish outfits! Meeting new penguins and talking about what looks best on you is fun, and as new editions come, you always get to combine with a variety of items. But discovering and helping others find the secrets is my favorite part.

850 days old
HarrisonFw1 May 4, 2019

I love dressing up for the month and collecting rare and vintage looking items for my penguin. I also enjoy searching for the many secrets and recurring items scattered through
out the catalogue.Great stuff!

229 days old
P4072059 May 4, 2019

I enjoy hunting for the hidden items that are hidden in the catalogue!

271 days old
SushiSot55 May 4, 2019

I really enjoy searching for the hidden items! It takes some time but it’s definitely worth it! Plus, it’s the feeling of a small scavenger’s hunt. Well, I never find them at once, so I have to check carefully almost everyday in case I missed something! Huge shout out to my eye doctor! haha

257 days old
FlakoTorres May 4, 2019

I always enjoy having a new catalog, my fiancΓ©e always makes a deal out of it when one comes out so it’s always a small special occasion for us. The main part I like about the catalog is the penguin art thay comes with. Like on the front page and through out all the pages. It’s always so amazing!

401 days old
crystal999 May 4, 2019

i love the new catlog it gives me inspiration on what to wear next and what to buy i find it very easy to find secret stuff in the catlogs and see it it gives me a great fun to look in and enjoy whats new

2864 days old
Greenux May 4, 2019

Penguin Style catalogs have always at least one piece of clothing that I want to use on my penguin. It’s always so hard to choose if keep this, or wear something from the new catalog! However, before Penguin Style releases, there is always a HUGE hype. Penguins sometimes need patience though. Haha.

733 days old
Flareeee May 4, 2019

I always enjoy looking for secrets, in any game, but for some reason club penguin is one of my favorite games to find secrets in, so I enjoy looking for any possible secrets in the catalog. I also like the addition of the “job” items in the game, it really makes club penguin more lively.

944 days old
Crouchie Lad May 4, 2019

What I really enjoy about the release of a new Penguin Style Catalog is scanning through the new pages, trying to find all the hidden clothing secrets! I then like to see what the new Penguin at Work is for the month! And of course, showing of my new purchases from the new Catalog!

288 days old
fish Lasagna May 4, 2019

Lataus-
My game is glitching, making me unable to feed my puffles. This has been going on for about a week, and I have emailed CPR support 3 times, they havn’t responded and nothing has been fixed. My puffles are getting close to running away! Please help!!

247 days old
cIownmaeda May 4, 2019

Same issue! Try feeding them cookies, that works for me. I’m sure this bug will be fixed soon.

288 days old
fish Lasagna May 5, 2019

Thank you so much!

669 days old
Kayyleighh May 4, 2019

I have this problem too. However, it is only the case with o’berries. Try to give them cookies instead. A little more work, but a good temporary solution.

428 days old
P P J May 5, 2019

I’ve been having the same problem, until I figured out I can feed my puffles cookies! They restore energy just like pet food!

792 days old
Little12z May 4, 2019

I love the realease of the new catalogs because you never know what it can be and whenever the new catalog comes out the first thing i do is get some coins and start buying cool clothes!

308 days old
Wozzy5 May 4, 2019

I like the red one bc it surfs with me and thats my fav game

252 days old
icygirl3 May 4, 2019

what i enjoy about new catalogs for penguin style is that you never know whats going to be in the next catalog! its always so much fun for me to see whats in the new catalog and i always love them!!

567 days old
Thexthriller May 4, 2019

I like the new Penguin Style, I love it.

567 days old
Thexthriller May 4, 2019

Oh, I’m also glad that you are putting lots of effort on new things such as this new brand puffle, never seen something like that. I wish you luck in everything you will do in this CPR and many penguins including me are hoping that you do big things and that you get to make your own parties too! THX

567 days old
Thexthriller May 4, 2019

I really love that you guys are still dreaming that future penguins can play this awsome game even after its death! I love you guys, you make my day everyday I play this game since it brings to much memories to my head and to my old friends and new ones!

257 days old
iiJason May 4, 2019

I Love The New Penguin Style Catalogs Because EveryOne Can Be More Fabulous With Them! EveryBody Loves New Clothes! πŸ™‚

259 days old
sisterdoms May 4, 2019

My favorite thing I enjoy is the fact that I have more options to customize my penguin! And the catalog is a perfect way to change your style up πŸ™‚

967 days old
RyanjcCPR May 4, 2019

I love the new penguin style catalogs whenever they come out! Sometimes I get very bored of my look, so it’s time to do some shopping. It’s also really fun to wear certain items that are trending with your outfit.

307 days old
peachpepper May 4, 2019

I’d like to say something if i may
The catalog still isn’t out after 3 days
3 days!
Now i know this sounds selfish or whiny
but when you promise something to come out on may 2nd
we expect it to come May 2nd!
Now, sorry for all this but yeah
thanks

236 days old
awsomecatjam May 4, 2019

yeah, i’ve been looking forward for the fashion but it’s not out yet. sigh

260 days old
LemonLife12 May 4, 2019

I like seeing the Ttem of The Month Section because sometimes it has cool stuff, (The Dark 3D Glasses looked really cool by the way!) and The Penguins At Work Section are sometimes cool too, and the clothes in the Gift Shop are just cool overall!

241 days old
rustycream May 4, 2019

personally my favorite part of the catalogs are all the secret items! i’ll usually go back to the catalog to see if there’s anything i missed, and nearly every time i check, i find something new! it’s always been a neat little quirk that i have always loved about club penguin.

258 days old
Sophie8620 May 4, 2019

I like trying to find all the hidden items. I can try new and exciting clothes before most penguins know about them. It reminds me of the original catalogs trying to find all the new items.

474 days old
TomatoPengui May 4, 2019

The theme of each different section of the catalog is always very interesting.

307 days old
peachpepper May 4, 2019

I love the hidden items πŸ™‚

380 days old
Scientin May 4, 2019

I love seeing what the new Item of the Month is for each catalogue. It’s a great way to get my hands on older items I might have missed the first time around, and it’s so interesting to see what the team picks to release!

688 days old
hockeylia May 4, 2019

I don’t know what I like best. I just like having a cool and unique style!

236 days old
awsomecatjam May 4, 2019

me too

252 days old
HappyTakumi May 4, 2019

Everytime the New Catalogs come out, I always try to find all of the secret items in each page! It’s super fun and the secret items are really cool! I always try to find something snazzy to wear in the catalogs! πŸ˜€

439 days old
hanniepet May 4, 2019

I enjoy finding the new hidden items in the Penguin Style Catalogs!

364 days old
Randomboy481 May 4, 2019

I love the Item of the Month Items because they can get so rare once they’ve been in the catalog! Also I love how penguins rush over to the Gift Shop to see what they new catalog has to offer! It makes the Gift Shop Full for once! Hope this and many more catalogs are great in the future! πŸ™‚

422 days old
Kavoor May 4, 2019

I enjoy finding the hidden items in the catalogs the most! They’re definitely entertaining to find! The excitement of finding a hidden item in the catalog fills you with a feeling of contentment. I feel like a detective when I’m searching for those items! It’s really fun and thrilling.

273 days old
egrace0828 May 4, 2019

I enjoy being able to look for the secret items in the catalogs! It is almost like a scavenger hunt for new items for my penguin! I can’t wait to keep looking for more fun outfits in this months new catalog. Thanks for making CPRewritten so fun!

280 days old
sobeano456 May 4, 2019

I like the new catalogs because they have wacky items you can mix items together and look funny with your pals! I also like looking for secret items! You never know what you find theres always a suprise!

788 days old
JamieSoulm8 May 4, 2019

I love finding the secret items hidden in each page!

359 days old
DanTDMFan127 May 4, 2019

I like the secrets because theres always a secret in the page your looking on!

280 days old
sobeano456 May 4, 2019

The things i like about new catalogs that there are wacky clothes you can buy something and have fun with your pals and the other thing i like is the hidden items! You never know what there is theres always a suprise!

724 days old
AlyaLexi May 4, 2019

I look forward to each and every catalog that comes, but other penguins and I are getting upset because the May catalog isn’t out yet! It was supposed to come May 2, its May 4 and still no catalog. Could you just please update us on the situation. Thanks!

295 days old
HarmonyStar May 4, 2019

I like to add new items to my closet and mix and matching new and old items into new outfits

968 days old
milo7271 May 4, 2019

I enjoy the secrets in every new catalog! Every month I hope that the yellow viking helmet will make a comeback. I’ve only ever seen it in the May 2017 catalog. Maybe it’ll come back one day!

235 days old
Rosekinz May 4, 2019

The thing I enjoy most about each new release is to experience new types of clothing, and have more variety for my “closet”! I love all the different options and exciting new thing added, and everything is so cool that I’m broke from spending all my coins on them!

245 days old
One1Penguino May 4, 2019

The thing that I most like about the monthly releases of the penguin style catalogs, are the secrets inside! It is always fun to find secret items in the catalog, specially when they might be in a hard place to be found. Just like the blue sweater that my penguin is wearing, its cozy!

274 days old
CoolRaccoon May 4, 2019

I just love seeing all of the new costumes. It’s also a treat to see all of the still images of the penguins in the costumes because they just look so nice. Also, I have an excuse to get more coins so, that’s a plus. There’s also those Penguin at Work costumes that have cool dances. Their awesome.

338 days old
stamppenguin May 4, 2019

Secrets in the styles!

363 days old
TorqueCPI May 4, 2019

The Clothes Catalog is one of my favorite things I like it because it has always the new items in it and I can put an outfit together every month and while months pass I can have the items as memories of the intimidation and waiting that I did for the Catalog to come out!

967 days old
justymike May 4, 2019

I like searching the catalog for hidden items. it feels great to finally find an item on a page you’ve been searching on for awhile.

968 days old
Muffin83329 May 4, 2019

I like to find secrets in the catalog. I also love to dress up and have fun with the new clothes! I look at every page and buy it all out! Overall its really good!

987 days old
Bart Simpson May 4, 2019

The Hidden viking hat is the best part as you can never miss it.

229 days old
ziadisasmart May 4, 2019

I like the new grey puffle because it’s story is fun to read and he is wise like the sensi

747 days old
FattyTuna May 4, 2019

I love seeing what the Penguins at Work section has to offer! One of my favorite parts about Penguin Style are some of the cool clothing and items that let you do special dances! One of my personal favorites is the lei, I’m a huge fan of Hawaii and Hawaiian culture, can’t go wrong!

921 days old
PlayStation9 May 4, 2019

the new penguin style isnt here yet

288 days old
fish Lasagna May 4, 2019

lol

4809 days old
Jerry! May 4, 2019

lol

236 days old
awsomecatjam May 4, 2019

true…

237 days old
TanasTheBest May 4, 2019

With every new catalog is a new person i get to become. I get to be anyone i want and i love discovering the hidden items throughout. I love showing off the clothes i buy.

483 days old
LizaRay May 5, 2019

Showing off my outfits is my favorite thing. I love other fashionista penguins like myself <3 !

293 days old
Penguin23324 May 4, 2019

The things I like about new penguin style catalogs is that I get to dress up into new clothes and find secrets in the catalogs.I like new clothes a lot,they are new,nice and awesome・ᴗ・

979 days old
Sparklmagyq May 4, 2019

I really like to search for the hidden items each month and even the items of the month. Sure the IOTMs can be a little pricey, but it’s totally worth it to save up your coins!

281 days old
DjKled007 May 4, 2019

Congrats !!!!

861 days old
DoubleNR May 4, 2019

My favorite part about the new releases of the Penguin Style catalog is imagining all of the new outfits I can put on my penguin! As our penguin’s wardrobe continues to fill up, it’s always fun to mix and match outfits and discover stylish and cool new combinations to wear.

3367 days old
PrestonPlayz May 4, 2019

I definitely enjoy the hype when there’s a new catalog, everyone gathered at the Gift Shop chatting and waiting with each other. I love finding secrets in the new penguin styles too. They’re always hidden well and it’s a challenge to find them all.

2864 days old
Greenux May 4, 2019

Without the hype, the catalog wouldn’t be that great to be completely honest. It’s just part of another community activity nowadays.

990 days old
waffle62 May 5, 2019

agreed

285 days old
spongebob895 May 6, 2019

All i did was talk about Total Drama the whole time….