What's New?

Reviewed by You: Western Yee-haw

By Lataus on June 8, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We hope you are having a yee-hawing weekend; so here’s a Reviewed by You, just for you. Last week, we asked you all what your favorite thing was about the Music Jam. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was neptian, who said:

“The rooms were magical, meeting the new mods, mascots and penguins was a whole experience, and the new acoustic guitars were the ultimate sellout. Me & my puffle loved it. The theme also reminded me to take a break from studying and just disconnect and stargaze. The experience was indescribable <3.”

There were a vast amount of magical things that happened during the Music Jam, that’s something we can agree without doubt. We’re glad to hear that the party also helped you relax and drift away from stress. Remember to take breaks! The other response comes from shadowfight, who said:

“This years’ Music Jam has so many awesome features, but some of my favorites were definitely the Concert Hall where Cadence performed and the backstage at the dock. The greatest highlight for me though was seeing everyone jamming to their favorite songs and playing the instruments!”

Seeing Cadence perform at the Concert Hall was definitely one of our favorites too, especially with a familiar face making a surprise appearance unexpectedly during her concert. It’s also awesome to see penguins rocking out on the island; so we’re glad you enjoyed that!

Thanks neptian and shadowfight! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

If you’ve been around the island lately, you may have noticed things may have taken a western turn. We launched a surprise Western Party to surprise you all after our spectacular Music Jam. It’s definitely an event to get your “yee-haw” on! To coincide with this, what do you enjoy about dressing up as a cowpenguin for this new event?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

116 Comments

91 days old
Clarinet1230 June 21, 2019

Sorry, I can’t believe I have missed a party! πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

90 days old
Cat7770 June 21, 2019

I missed the party 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

42 days old
Winterwhirl8 June 14, 2019

The β€œYee-haw Party” is a wonderful party where I can dress up as a cowpenguin! I love to wear my Red Bandana and cowpenguin hat as I play my banjo.
Waddle On.

42 days old
Winterwhirl8 June 14, 2019

I enjoy dressing up with my red bandana and cowboy hat. I also enjoy playing the banjo. It makes me feel like I’m a real cowboy in the Wild West

138 days old
Cuddley pup June 14, 2019

To be honest, I actually enjoyed dressing up as cowpenguins, and creating gangs. My buddies and I had a lot of fun, and we also did some role play with the costumes. I made many new friends, and I think the new event was actually pretty fun!

326 days old
Tomatoes943 June 14, 2019

I got the horses in the back

109 days old
WaddleKing17 June 13, 2019

I am not going to lie, the yee-haw party is a legitimate joke.

112 days old
queenmeras June 12, 2019

I enjoy the versatility of the western items! There’s a lot of items which can be mixed and matched to create the perfect cowboy (or girl!) outfit. It makes for some great fun when wearing western clothes and doing activities with your friends like dancing at the barn to some western music!

875 days old
comics June 12, 2019

nice!

192 days old
P3013182 June 11, 2019

I absolutely loved the new catalog! I also loved the detail you added in rooms like the Nightclub and also the new pin. I especially enjoyed dressing up like a cowboy during the party with my friends! Thank you for this awesome party and I can’t wait for what’s next!

775 days old
jfisher534 June 11, 2019

i love the cowbell

376 days old
Renjamin.T.S June 10, 2019

The best thing about dressing up as a cowpenguin is being able to constantly say “There’s a snake in my Boot”

85 days old
peri wink June 10, 2019

The wild west is represented in so many movies, so it’s fitting that we can do it here at CPR! I love that we can play as Cowpenguins at the “Old Town Road” and shop for hidden items in the catalogue!

841 days old
Exredo June 10, 2019

Dressing up as a cowpenguin can be as exciting as it getsβ€”it’s unpredictably fun! There are lots of items your can match with cowpenguin clothes. It’s something simple that makes me happy!

311 days old
Jerlocks June 10, 2019

I enjoyed mixing my original style with the cowpenguin style!

44 days old
FrannoCPR June 10, 2019

Its fun to see everyone dancing with a cowboy hat on .It always makes me smile

86 days old
Luna Star34 June 10, 2019

The best thing about the Western Party is when penguins dress up as cowpenguins or their regular outfits to spread joy about the Western party!

87 days old
darling girl June 10, 2019

My toots are tougher when the cowboy parties on! I got my pink vest on and I’m ready to shoot the sheriff but spare the deputy. I can finally live my cowgirl fantasies, yee-haw!

426 days old
melodyisa June 10, 2019

Well, I finally got the chance to dust off my boots and dress up as a cowpenguin. I really enjoy hanging out with my buddies and doing a whole bunch of fun old west activities. We love to count the tumbleweed as it blows on by, it really makes us feel like we’re actually cowpenguins.

615 days old
LB Wingman June 10, 2019

Yo when a phrase or sentence we say doesn’t show for others but only the player can see it can the textbox with such phrases/sentences be highlighted in red or something so we don’t make an awkward fool of ourselves?

Thanks bros.

57 days old
bagelvendor5 June 10, 2019

I love that this party yee’s my haws if you know what I mean…

81 days old
Turbo867 June 10, 2019

The new Western Theme is absolutely amazing! I see penguins still in the mood for jamming, singing “old town road” at the stage with a huge band playing. There’s been hordes of cowpenguins dancing about a lot. The new party is sure one to hold on you hats for!

58 days old
nova5 June 10, 2019

I enjoyed taking on a new and fun character for the new change of season! I especially loved seeing other penguins coincide with this western theme, while still being true to their uniqueness.

332 days old
Titano2 June 10, 2019

Ya know it really makes you feel like you’re out in the midwest attempting to get by as the banditos and snake oil salesmen try to take your coins, 10/10 event would get mugged again

835 days old
Sparklmagyq June 10, 2019

Honestly, I haven’t dressed up as a cowpoke, but I DO have the outfits, so yippy-ki-yi-yay and anything else said in old westerns!

694 days old
Bobo467 June 10, 2019

I like all the different costumes and even the barn textures for the dance club but I think it would be cute if the coffee shop was like an old bar

267 days old
sadcowboy June 10, 2019

I am very much enjoying this event!! I was very happy when the cowboy costume was released a little while ago, and seeing this new event thrilled me:DD I wouldn’t be happier!!

134 days old
Po da doggo June 9, 2019

I enjoy dressing up and ALL OF THE TUMBLEWEEDS! Anyways, I like the country look and the music and pretending to be a cowpenguin. <3

638 days old
BananaMoose June 9, 2019

I love the party! I’ve had tons of fun yeehawing around in a cowboy costume and the decorations and music are plenty of things wonderful too. Easily my favourite mini-party.

722 days old
CherrySakura June 9, 2019

I like seeing all the yeehaws and country road lyrics but I kinda wish the Western Stage from Music Jam was kept at the forest because it would really fit well with this party. πŸ™‚ My question is, since there’s pirate clothes in the catalog, will there be a pirate party in the near future too?

55 days old
Doulingo June 9, 2019

YEAAH i’m gunna take my horse to the old town road, i’m gunna…RIIIIIIDE till i cant no more

833 days old
deevins June 9, 2019

I should probably buy the western outfit from the gift shop to celebrate this old fashioned event.

214 days old
P2892348 June 9, 2019

Oi mate

55 days old
jabinnibs1 June 9, 2019

My favorite part of the Music Jam was when the rooms were decorated with instrumental decorations and I bought some drumsticks to play the drums. So I loved the music jam!

76 days old
BraveBunnie June 9, 2019

The catalogue is great! I like dressing up as a cowpenguin during this event because it matches the western theme, I like to grab a free red scarf from the plaza, get on my horse and take a trip to the ‘Old town road’ red barn to dance with other cowpenguins to the fabulous country-western music.

77 days old
Shugaxo June 9, 2019

I’m very happy to see yet even more classic items! I am partial to a classic item or two!

203 days old
Braidwolf June 9, 2019

I just enjoy having the right to say YEE HAW! because obvious you can’t be just any old enguin and think you automatically get the rights to say these sacred words. If you do you destroy the peace within the cowpenguin history and everyone starts screaming and running around in circles.

376 days old
Renjamin.T.S June 12, 2019

It’s always a great time when we can dust of these sacred words

151 days old
missflipxx1 June 9, 2019

Me and my friends all dressed up as cowboys and cowgirls and had all kinds of fun, we even learned how to square dance in the barn at the ‘Old town road’. It was such as surprise no one on the island expected this party and it was so much fun!

93 days old
tacocat54893 June 9, 2019

yee-haw Texas. how y’all doin’ down there. i am a texan. born raised and died! and my family is true texan blood

243 days old
JOOOOOOJINHO June 9, 2019

Well,I always loved the cowboy items,and the theme in general,and seeing all these items made me go YEE-HAW!Can’t get enough of this party!

272 days old
FlightFluffy June 9, 2019

The best part about dressing up as a cowpenguin is to go to the Old Town Road and use that lasso to catch the farting penguins!

137 days old
SunshineDay4 June 9, 2019

My favorites are the new clothes (so many choices!) and the western vibe. I also love the Old Town Road reference. I can’t wait to get my yee-haw on with my penguin buddies and see what else is in store for this event.

415 days old
Cookie987 June 9, 2019

My favourite part is the new clothing catalog and the tumble weed. I’m ready for a amazing cowboy festival! YEEHAW!

59 days old
HyperSpace15 June 9, 2019

My favorites certainly have to be the tumbleweed just rolling by just like that. I am ready to get my yee-haw on!

844 days old
Bear Md June 9, 2019

It makes me feel like i’m in 19th century Texas trying to get independence from the Mexican Empire.

125 days old
Spilguin June 10, 2019

I am from Texas and I like it here!

887 days old
thesaymyname June 9, 2019

Just thought I yee my last haw after all the Cowpenguin related items expired, oh well, time to redeem myself as a Lawman.

278 days old
Sammie050301 June 9, 2019

I love seeing all my friends laughing and having fun with Western culture. I can’t help but smile when I see my friends singing ‘Old Town Road.’

531 days old
Lord Thanos June 9, 2019

Well a Howdya do partnurr, mah pursonal fuh-avorite hubbub is to wear a luv’ly dress and head down’ south to Ol Town Road with meh missus and duh-ance to a fair jig in thuh wood’n floors of the naahyt culub.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Hawwwwwwwwww!

53 days old
ilovetacoamc June 9, 2019

Yeah, I’m gonna take my horse to the old town road
I’m gonna ride ’til I can’t no more
I’m gonna take my horse to the old town road
I’m gonna ride ’til I can’t no more (Kio, Kio)
I got the horses in the back
Horse tack is attached
Hat is matte black
Got the boots that’s black to match

85 days old
P4072143 June 9, 2019

i feel like the coolest penguin on the block. yee to the haw

199 days old
Beakypen21 June 9, 2019

My favourite part of the yee-haw party is putting on my boots, and cow penguins greeting me with a “howdy”. I love how my beautiful country music rings throughout my igloo, my puffles love it a lot. I hope other cow folks also look forward to the western party as much as I do.

87 days old
Shadow345797 June 9, 2019

Yee-Haw! Partner!
the Event is cool! there’s just a few glitches but it’s awesome!
#WADDLEONPARTERS!

125 days old
BashfulWolf June 9, 2019

My favorite part was for sure the catalog. It had all of my favorite clothes from the original game, and I spent so much coins just buying everything, including all the hidden items. The Town name change to “Old Town Road” was great too, when I first saw it I had to do a double take.

835 days old

Old Town Road… what a nice detail.

291 days old
jordan bird June 9, 2019

I like this party because it reminds me of the town that I live in, so it feels like home:) I also love how the night club is a cute barn. Something funny I witnessed today was dozens of penguins all dressed up like cowboys forming a right angle wall at the snow forts. Everybody loves to yee haw!

243 days old
JOOOOOOJINHO June 9, 2019

Fight the good fight bro.Rebel Federation

125 days old
Spilguin June 10, 2019

ok! I am a peinguin rebel so I know this! all those dozens of cowboys were peiguin rebels in diquise. peiguin rebel will hate me for all this info i gave out. ):

335 days old
ProfLayton23 June 9, 2019

I don’t understand…The only rooms I see decorated are the nightclub inside and out, and the plaza! That’s it, besides the horseshoe pin, I see nothing new!

843 days old
P49284 June 9, 2019

What I enjoy the most about this event is the fact that everyone can join in roaming around the island as cowpenguin’s together! It is great to see so many penguins dressing up in there best cowpenguin outfits and riding there white noble horses whilst taking care of the island and community.

322 days old
TheHappyHamb June 9, 2019

Yeehaw

843 days old
Snow1 June 8, 2019

My favorite thing of western party is the cowboy outfit and the ost is soo western and cool one of my favorite ost of CPR.

And Yee-haw! for everyone are enjoy the event πŸ™‚

644 days old
JamieSoulm8 June 8, 2019

It’s fun to mix up other styles, like my sunglasses and ballroom hair, then add my new cowboy boots and bandanna. The result is a fun style that’s unique in the crowd.

69 days old
jpeg 2 June 8, 2019

My favorite part of the Western Party was when we were finally able to claim the tan cowboy hat from the catalog

595 days old
shadowfight June 8, 2019

With the new surprise party, so many cool decorations came along with it which really excited me! It was also nice to see many items make a comeback since a lot of penguins really wanted them!

59 days old
littykitty99 June 8, 2019

My favorite part of the Western Party is all the laughs it has brought! Seeing my friends at “the old town road” was hilarious! I am so excited to get my yee haw on and do some square dancing with all the other cow penguins!

59 days old
Sheyminor June 8, 2019

Yee- and I can’t stress this enough, haw.

220 days old
Randomboy481 June 8, 2019

I just wanna say that if the mods are reading this and don’t know, My birthday is June 10 Which is this coming monday. It would really make my day if I got my birthday wish, which is Potw. So until next time….
– Randomboy481

92 days old
Primmoo June 10, 2019

Happy bday than

92 days old
Primmoo June 10, 2019

Yep this is certainly gonna be a great event, like the olden club penguin.
It reminds me of my favourite movie that I used to watch when I was young.

220 days old
Randomboy481 June 8, 2019

I like dressing up as a cowboy because it’s so much fun to walk around and say western things line “yeehaw” or “Howdy”. But by far, the most fun part is going around looking for other cowboys or cowgirls to join your cowpenguin group! Yee Haw!

91 days old
shordyjordy June 9, 2019

my bday tmrw too

326 days old
Tomatoes943 June 17, 2019

You might’ve wanted to say “got the horses in the back” too.

52 days old
Afmnsc June 8, 2019

I like do dress up as a cowpenguin to take my horse to the Old Town Road and ride ’till I can no more.

58 days old
Allieg6 June 8, 2019

I love that for a split second when the screen is loading it says ‘loading old town road’

273 days old
Funfunny8 June 8, 2019

I always love to use southern/western phrases- “howdy” “y’all” “what in tarnation” among others, and I finally have an excuse to sound like that when I am not from either of those areas. The diversity of the cowpenguin clothes are great; you can be anything from a Wild Bandit to a Handsome Sheriff!

48 days old
Dustylab June 8, 2019

I am from the UK but I love Western stuff! My favourite thing is accompanying it with the acoustic guitar that I just got from the Music Jam and emulating the Man (Penguin?) in Black <3 (Also, any excuse to shout 'YEEHAW' is good by me)

62 days old
Not Tea Pop June 8, 2019

what I enjoy about dressing up as a cowpenguin for this new event is the details of the town and the puffle with the cowboy hat and the amazing pins this party has in hand. That is what I enjoy about this party.

762 days old
Lady Gogo June 8, 2019

“i got the penguins in the back” – lil nas x

237 days old
Princesspop8 June 8, 2019

yee haw guys wow i love the night club outside of it and the new stuff so yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 days old
Afmnsc June 8, 2019

I like to take my horse to the Old Town Road and ride ’till I canΒ΄t no more.

270 days old
pinkuisabela June 8, 2019

I enjoy dressing up as a cowpenguin and seeing all the cool and exciting new western themed items and decorations. The Old Town Road is so fun to waddle around in my new western clothes!

719 days old
Superivy4 June 8, 2019

I like how the theme indulges my southerness

179 days old
Waterboy2009 June 8, 2019

My favorate was all of the hat and hair choices everyday I have to choose a new one because they are all good!

183 days old
TRex386 June 8, 2019

I love gathering in groups to go around the island with. It’s fun meeting new people who also want to do the same thing as me.

194 days old
stamppenguin June 8, 2019

I’m not a cowpenguin! I’m a bandit! And I’ here to steal all your stamps!

837 days old
Starflight June 8, 2019

The best part of dressing up as a cowboy is the cool accessories! I love the lasso, boots, and hats that accompany a cowboy’s getup!

51 days old
Coolguy1029 June 8, 2019

lol

798 days old
GamerBoy617 June 8, 2019

I like dressing up as a cowpenguin because it gives me an excuse to tell yee haw jokes

835 days old

For example:
Knock-knock
Who’s there
Ye
Ye who?
No, it’s yee HAW.

Okay, in retrospect, knock-knock jokes work better with at least TWO folks.

109 days old
Quenquin517 June 8, 2019

The best part is probably singing some cowboy songs while dancing as one.

132 days old
pufflxhuff June 8, 2019

I think the best part of dressing up as a cowpenguin is being able to ride the horses in the back

291 days old
AlexMina0402 June 8, 2019

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!! KEEP YEEHAWING XD

836 days old
B Rye June 8, 2019

i enjoyed being a cowboy on my free time. the best yee-haw experience

134 days old
KittyLila June 8, 2019

The best part of being a cowboy/cowgirl is a hat and a horse make the B E S T cowgirl/boy!

722 days old
snini4 June 8, 2019

The best part about the cowpenguin outfit has to be the hat XD

853 days old
ChrisCPI June 8, 2019

I just enjoy dressing up as if I was in the Wild West in the olden days. And the items chosen are amazing!

743 days old
Hsmace June 8, 2019

I love the bandana! Ties everything all together!

840 days old
Claubi June 8, 2019

Agreed!

835 days old

Oh, I get it because you can TIE a BANDANA.

137 days old
DjKled007 June 8, 2019

Now Lets wait for the new adventure party,oh btw we should do a vote Pirate vs knight party !!!!

125 days old
Spilguin June 10, 2019

no we should do NAVY v.s Air force party!

151 days old
HarmonyStar June 8, 2019

I like that im able to mix and match my cowboy items into random outfits. Like a cowboy hat with a hoodie, boots with a dress, even the lasso with a costume.

137 days old
DjKled007 June 8, 2019

BLUE DABUDI DABUDA ON THE OLD TOWN ROADDD

132 days old
nakyo man853 June 8, 2019

Hopefully the cardboard horse will return cause I’d LOVE to be a horse.

53 days old
laurwooof June 8, 2019

The best about dressing like a cowboy is making a group of of people and doing activities with them

209 days old
Flowerpeng June 8, 2019

I was sad the music jam was ending and the surprise western event made me so happy – its like the party never ended! I love the snow forts, me and my friends can pretend we’re having a shoot out in the wild west!

203 days old
May200 June 8, 2019

Since this awaited party launched, I inmediatly dressed up as a cowgirl! Being dressed as one is so good since the best thing is to match your outfit with the ongoing party; also, if there’s a time to dress like one, it’s in the Western!

55 days old
Bosendorfer June 8, 2019

Dressing as a cowboy is good. But in club penguin there’s no guns in the game so we need musical instruments to create a cowboy band. We can have the guitar but we need more like double bass, accordion, banjo, mandolin, harmonica & violin to do it!

219 days old
LeftHanded June 8, 2019

Cant wait to see what happens next

69 days old
red12xd June 8, 2019

THE BEST PART ABOUT BEING A COWBOY IS A HAT!

835 days old

Too bad we can’t exactly do that exaggerated cowboy walk, but then again it would be pretty uncomfortable after a while. Plus, those cowboy hats can shade you from the sun a bit.

573 days old
FireSanti June 8, 2019

The best part of dressing up as a cowboy is that you can make an awesome cowpenguin gang with the community and the other thing is that you can roleplay with other penguins saying that you are a cowboy that came to CPR Island to find new friends!

108 days old
neptian June 8, 2019

What I’m more interested in is how is Stu gonna dress up for the event. Is the unibrow gonna be shadowed by a cowboy hat? Are the green flippers gonna be carrying lassos? Is the pink dress of last music jam gonna acquire a yeehaw style update? I’m curious for the answers. πŸ‘€

108 days old
neptian June 8, 2019

Thank you so much!