What's New?

Reviewed by You: Barrel Search

By Lataus on June 29, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It’s time for another one of those blog posts where we ask you for a related question response and respond to it. Here’s Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what team you thought was better, Team Pirate or Team Captain. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Sp2nnyB02, who said:

“Although I may be on team pirate, I think Team Captain is better! They know how to start the group discussion, lead the crew on trips, overall having good leadership qualities. They also know how to keep their composure!”

That’s quite an interesting and fair choice, especially coming from someone from the opposite team. It’s always cool to show admiration to your opponents. The other response comes from Ditto432, who said:

“I would say both teams are good at the same time, this is because both teams are trying their very best by collecting cream sodas. I been also seeing the pirate team letting the captain, team collect the hidden barrels. Which is a good team work between the different teams!”

Team work is quite vital towards success, but sharing is caring. At the end of the day, everyone is trying to collect the cream soda, so it doesn’t really matter which team collects a barrel!

We’re under way of our second week into the party, and it seems like Team Pirate are in the lead of finding cream soda barrels. There are so many cream soda barrels still yet to be found! What do you most enjoy about collecting the hidden barrels hidden around the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

124 Comments

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 10, 2019

It’s been one mega challenge, but in the end we all got all the global prizes.

221 days old
Evan Wemyss July 6, 2019

I enjoy a good challenge and the reward system,I think that what the team is doing could only be done by fans of Club Penguin. Keep of the good work!

302 days old
Giggy13011 July 5, 2019

I enjoyed everything about collecting them, it was really fun trying to find them in the different parts of cp and finding them in different spots. But my favorite part is when you collected enough barrels you can get a prize. I loved getting the cool items for collecting them, and the ones for all

266 days old
Waterboy2009 July 5, 2019

I like searching around the island for them with my friends!

677 days old
IntoAriana July 5, 2019

Searching for the barrels during this party was a lot of fun! I had a great time looking at all of the details in each of the decorated room as I waited for more to appear. Great job team!

145 days old
FrenchDiamon July 5, 2019

I think my favorite part is when i and my friends find the soda. Then we all make cream soda jokes. And continue our search with a smile.

323 days old
jademoon225 July 3, 2019

i like searching the island for the barrels and earning the prizes with my friends.

336 days old
cutearoll400 July 3, 2019

Dear Stu,

Hmm well its very interesting that you asked my favorite part is that they respond real quickly but I can find a lot of barrels at the pizza parlor.

Sincerely, Cutearoll400

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 3, 2019

We all reached the last goals, but keep at it!

879 days old
dum dum July 3, 2019

I’ve only just got on in time for the orange suit and other stuff,
cause i forgot to put a space between my name

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 3, 2019

Congrats, Team Captain for reaching the final goal!

656 days old
PandaHeart26 July 3, 2019

I enjoy the things I find when looking for them. For instance, I found a new friend, the hidden pin, and Rockhoppers ship! Can’t wait for the next party!

832 days old
Fizzy Pop July 2, 2019

What I love the most about collecting the hidden barrels is I get to see everyone come together as a community. From collecting the barrels I have made friends, and learned about working towards a goal, I have had a wonderful time honestly!

471 days old
popp124568 July 2, 2019

I love playing treasure hunt. it’s so fun!!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Update: 10,000,000 – 6,060,300 = 3,939,700 = number of barrels remaining for Captains to get from my last check in! Keep going, Captains! Show the Pirates that you’re done relenting! WANT that last goal! We can do this!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

All Captains reading this comment: we only have until July 4 to get the last prize, so we’d better hustle if we want it!

250 days old
peachpepper July 2, 2019

I enjoy collecting the barrels because i get to look foward to getting prizes for finding so many! Cool clothing and furniture items 😀

149 days old
Not Tea Pop July 2, 2019

What I enjoy about collecting the hidden barrels is to have fun with your friends to see who can collect the most barrels and to collect the cool prizes when you collect an amount of barrels

362 days old
EmmaRedPanda July 2, 2019

What I like best is the competition between the two teams. The captains might be behind but you never know who will win! It’s fun to check up on the scoreboard and receive items when teams do well. Everyone supports each other too!

3746 days old
Seth4564 July 2, 2019

What’s enjoyable about clicking barrels for 2 weeks straight?

322 days old
Sp2nnyB02 July 2, 2019

Thank you for featuring my comment!

144 days old
pete1326 July 1, 2019

I like the island Adventure Party but can you do a card jitsu party lataus please.

955 days old
Splosh Jnr July 1, 2019

It’s too fun to log in to a server with no one else and just collect every single barrel on the island. No competition means you’ll always win!

401 days old
article13 July 1, 2019

It’s fun to regularly check the scoreboards and see the progression over time. When a prize is unlocked I know that I helped my team and I’m grateful for everyone who pitched in. When I wear the unlocked costumes it reminds me of the teamwork from both teams. Let both teams work in harmony! 🙂

360 days old
Aragorn35 July 1, 2019

i like to drink it right after…

261 days old
Nathroxx July 1, 2019

It doesn’t matter which side you’re on, It’s about the fun! I have fun helping rockhopper finding his missing soda! and we also get rewarded with a neat prizes to all of us!
and the most important thingy is that me and my friends captains and pirates go on a hunt for barrels which could be superfun!

702 days old
LB Wingman July 1, 2019

So I got into meself into a scruff when it came to collecting barrels. I went to the empty safe server antarctic, and behold, an angry grape [or penguin in grape costume?] was mad I invaded his barrel collecting space! He tried to make me leave by spamming farts and angry emojis, but I just ate him.

254 days old
P3176606 July 1, 2019

You know what they say, when you cant beat them, eat them!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Were you trying to collect barrels to help your team because I had something comparable happen to me, but it was by a group opposite my team, even though they were already winning.

198 days old
Flyingflank July 1, 2019

k

409 days old
KittyCrystal July 1, 2019

You get amazing items!! Also it’s very rewarding to find them…

225 days old
Cuddley pup July 1, 2019

I mostly enjoy searching for the cream soda with friends. We have so much fun collecting them. I really enjoy getting points for my team. I’m really sad that the cream soda event is ending in a few days though!

121 days old
WittleKirbs July 1, 2019

I love the endorphin rush you get from the barrels spawning in and trying as hard as you can to spot and collect them before they disappear. It’s exhilarating!

114 days old
aljho July 1, 2019

I really enjoy communicating with other penguins while waiting for the barrels to come out. Communicating with others make the hunt enjoyable, we can learn many things with each other but most importantly we make friends with each other using communication! Thank You Club Penguin!

959 days old
Fliberjig1 July 1, 2019

YOOOOO I think zippy should be the next penguin of the week fam!

151 days old
P4265402 July 1, 2019

I think Both teams are doing extremely well Even the captains It doesn’t really matter who wins as long as we all get to have fun Collecting And Drinking that Delicious Cream soda

649 days old
KomodoGuy87 June 30, 2019

Man, this was one heck of a party
hope it comes back later on

3746 days old
Seth4564 July 2, 2019

No. This party sucked.

323 days old
Scientin June 30, 2019

The most fun part of finding barrels is the cool prizes you find inside them! Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be giving me the last 2 prizes, even though I have more than enough barrels (this is after the last fix). Any way of helping me?

323 days old
Scientin July 1, 2019

So an update: I managed to get the last 2 prizes after collecting enough barrels. Apparently after the fix, it reset the internal “number of barrels before prize” counter, so if anyone else is having issues just keep collecting barrels and you’ll get it.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq June 30, 2019

Captains, watch out for the Pirates! They seem to have more members and refuse to relent even at the precipice of their last goal!

922 days old

Update from previous comment: I finally got every personal barrel reward, and it only took me about 389 barrels… apparently the old barrels stopped counting when new items were added.

933 days old
Hey Penguin3 June 30, 2019

What I enjoy most about collecting barrels is seeing all the different places in rooms that they hide in. I’m constantly seeing new spots where barrels are that I didn’t see before! Some of those spots are VERY clever, and hard to find…

438 days old
wetdog15 June 30, 2019

My favorite part about finding barrels, if I’m being honest, is prizes. Whether I’m receiving personal prizes or helping achieve community goals, it’s always satisfying to find a new item and knowing that I, as well as other players, have worked hard for it.

111 days old
LillyTheCat7 June 30, 2019

I enjoy trying to find the barrels and snatching them before the other team! Go Pirates!!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Gee, thanks for making it that much harder for the Captains to earn their final goal prize… really appreciate it…

OPPOSITE.

111 days old
P4548992 June 30, 2019

What I love about collecting cream soda barrels is that barrels are awesome and the bubbles are fun

922 days old

Quick question: do you have to collect new barrels to get the new prizes because at the time of this comment I have almost 300, including old ones (over a hundred new ones).

111 days old
P4548992 June 30, 2019

Bum

111 days old
painofpain June 30, 2019

i want this party to end its so cringy

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Why so cringy?

852 days old
Reddy4 June 30, 2019

I find a bit easy then again I usually stay in the plaza or the pizza parlor. It’s not to interactive, but it gets the job done. I mainly do it for the rewards, but I still find it fun! Also, Team Pirate be wining Yar!

196 days old
maddie196 June 30, 2019

Looking around for barrels all over the island is really fun!

281 days old
stamppenguin June 30, 2019

I love this party!

147 days old
baseball9000 June 30, 2019

cool job man i can’t bleve it
i like your hat and shart so much

125 days old
Bethteddy June 30, 2019

I feel kind of sad that Team Captain be losing, but either way, we all be collecting barrels. This party be very thrilling!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Ain’t that the truth, and now it doesn’t even look like we’ll get our final goal unless we get either more time or penguins for Team Captain.

779 days old
Scrongus June 30, 2019

My favorite part is when theres a barrel out in the open and someones going to get it so you have to get it quick! Its competive but fun!

635 days old
CookieMoo June 30, 2019

Some of us have over 200 barrels, but we didn’t get the pineapple costume. Please help!!!

959 days old
cookielord June 30, 2019

I enjoy earning rewards and having something to do while collecting barrels I enjoy collecting new items and I love this event

340 days old
sammy177 June 30, 2019

I like that it is challenging to which ever team gets the barrel and that you have to click them fast enough to earn the coins for your team. I also found out that you have to be fair about which team gets the barrel, and not like hogging all of them, but to let the other team have a chance.

241 days old
Fluffy15511 June 30, 2019

I love how the barrel search offers prizes to motivate penguins! I joined a search team the other day, and we found SO MANY BARRELS! This is a great way to make new friends and explore the decoration. I hope we lose all our cream soda so we can do it all over again!

268 days old
SunnyGirl06 June 30, 2019

I believe that both teams are great. Everyone is there for the same purpose, which is collecting barrels. Though the Pirates are in the lead over the Captains, there is still an immense amount of teamwork on both ends! Both of the teams are working very hard and that is why no one team is better.

215 days old
Smooshie Pug June 30, 2019

I personally like how everyone is willing to give tips and tricks to help penguins in need of barrels a leg up to find barrels. I think both pirates and captains have shown they are willing to help anyone, no matter what team they are on. I think that’s the true way to be a team player!

112 days old
henrel June 30, 2019

I enjoy seeing everyone work together to collect the barrels! I also like the sense of unity that comes with the countdown and everyone working together towards the same goal. Gives me the warm fuzzies.

322 days old
Sp2nnyB02 June 30, 2019

AAAAAAAA THANKYOUUUU FOR CHOOSING MY RESPONSE!

158 days old
P4206725 June 30, 2019

I think it’s fun just to feel the rush of the competition and the fun of waiting for the timer to tick down. It’s also great that everyone’s taking part so you feel like a family

161 days old
Ginny246 June 30, 2019

I enjoy the surprises. you never know were they are hidden.everyone is trying their best at finding them.

168 days old
Wolfdijon June 30, 2019

I really like the excitement of waiting for the spawn, and the prizes are really cool too!

144 days old
Vanburg1 June 30, 2019

hello eveyone

144 days old
Vanburg1 June 30, 2019

nice good

959 days old
pew pew June 30, 2019

my favorite part about collecting the barrels is it forces me to exercise so my wife doesnt complain about my obesity

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

Funny because, truth!

656 days old
Heirio20 June 30, 2019

What I enjoy most about collecting cream soda barrels is that ye get some good items from em’. Arr, I once got a grape costume from one, how amazin be that!

210 days old
PurpleBlizza July 1, 2019

Yeah you can get a lot of cool stuff from those barrels and i love how it’s so easy, and fun!

190 days old
Infusion32 June 30, 2019

Personally i think this party is very good and the decorations are amazing. I know it took long to send out the update but it was worth it. Thank you cpr team.

365 days old
Kavoor June 30, 2019

There’re so many things to do during the barrel search! Personally, I love how everyone gets excited to find the barrels when the timer goes up to 00:00, & everyone rushes to find the Cream Soda barrels. Searching with friends is more fun than searching alone! I really love how this improves unity!

198 days old
FLIPPERN June 30, 2019

i mostly enjoy to see other penguins collect barrels. but if you ask me the best thing about finding them is the feeling you get. its feels so good.

922 days old

No kidding!

920 days old
Meep Morp June 30, 2019

My favorite thing about collecting barrels are the prizes we get from them, I think it’s a fun rewarding way to get people to support their team and help everybody get the prizes!

236 days old
Veida1 June 30, 2019

I never collecting any barrels before but I really like it on how barrels have a faint appearance when I’m in a room that is hidden with barrels! I hope I get to at least collect one barrel this party! GO PIRATES!

938 days old
Valery June 30, 2019

What I enjoy most about collecting the hidden barrels around the island is working towards the prizes. These super cool items that are only avaliable during this time make the activity of collecting barrels super addicting and worth your time. It is always so interesting to see what you’ll get!

483 days old
eeyore96 June 30, 2019

What i love best is both teams working together to ensure we can all find and collect barrels despite being rivals. i really like the teamwork both teams put into the search!

378 days old
AlexMina0402 June 30, 2019

It is fun and entertaining to find the barrels hidden across the island.

122 days old
cheary44 June 30, 2019

The joy of being able to spot obscure barrels and clicking on them

210 days old
PurpleBlizza June 30, 2019

I myself as a pirate you would think that I would be saying ”GO PIRATE ARRRR” But actually, my friend told me that the other pirates were being rude, so I don’t wanna be that rude penguin you would think I am, so with some of my buddies being Captains we still are great friends and play games.

933 days old
BetaYay June 30, 2019

Hmm, what do I enjoy most about the barrel hunt?
I like getting prizes when I collect a certain amount of barrels, you can never know what you’re going to get!

125 days old
SirYeetAlot9 June 30, 2019

I really hope I get to see my response on the community page. Also, if I do, I just wanna say good luck to both the teams finding cream soda! This event has been really fun!

112 days old
CtotheB June 30, 2019

I think the penguins had a great choice and its nice to show some kindness to a opponent.

819 days old
micheal8 June 30, 2019

i

137 days old
inmy June 30, 2019

I’d have to say the endless possibilities of what you can do, you could to classic searching or play a game with your friends where you see who can collect the most barrels in 5 mins. Those are two examples of all the possibilities and adventures you can do. but my final answer is POSSIBILITIES!!!

119 days old
agedfinewine June 30, 2019

I really like trying to click them as fast as I can right as they spawn in before someone else gets them

120 days old
Ninja Ogress June 30, 2019

As we progress in our search for barrels, there are many hidden surprises and treasures to be found.

238 days old
HarmonyStar June 30, 2019

I like searching all over the island to find all the barrels! Its can be hard with everyone else but its fun

757 days old
HamilDog June 29, 2019

Chimpanzee

164 days old
Savnificance June 29, 2019

My favorite thing about collecting the hidden cream sodas around the island is the challenge. Sure, I don’t have that many, but it’s fun to compete with my friends to see if I can surpass their number!

731 days old
club raf June 29, 2019

Will we get to do this party again and will rockropper come anytime soon???

879 days old
lemon8lime8 June 29, 2019

uhhhhhhh

220 days old
The User June 29, 2019

My favourite thing about collecting barrels are the prizes, it’s one of the things that REALLY motivate me to collect barrels, and, it also adds some more interest to the game for people who are not really into the game anymore, or new players, or people who have a club penguin youtube channel.

905 days old
DjangoBreeze June 29, 2019

What I like most about finding hidden barrels is the fact that we can get Team Pirate’s prizes when they collect them! I know Team Captain has a low chance of winning but I’m still glad we can work as a team to get prizes! One big happy family of Penguins! Isn’t that what CPR is all about?

635 days old
CookieMoo June 29, 2019

I enjoy that we can earn prizes for getting barrels individually as well as a whole with the teams.

635 days old
CookieMoo June 29, 2019

I have collected over 200 barrels and i didn’t get the pineapple costume. This has happened with other people too. I tried clearing my cache but it didn’t work. PLEASE HELP!

131 days old
cain07 June 29, 2019

the only thing better than finding cream soda with my freinds in drinking it with friends

940 days old
ChrisCPI June 29, 2019

I enjoy collecting as many as I can to earn points for my team! 😀

214 days old
Super107 June 29, 2019

I love telling penguins the best places to get barrels and giving advice. I hope all the penguins i helped got enough barrels r happy. But most of all i love the prizes u can get from getting 5-200 barrels and the global prizes. Soo thats all.

176 days old
Joevch June 29, 2019

I think the barrel search could definitely be improved, as everyone just waits in the same place and clicks them straight away. Maybe if they didn’t all spawn at once it would be better?

279 days old
P3013182 June 29, 2019

AM VERY PROUD OF ALL THE HARD WORK CPR TEAM! GOOD WORK TEAM PENGUINS!

219 days old
nakyo man853 June 29, 2019

I like they iotems the game gives you when youn find a certain number of barrels, like the migrator mascot costume, the attention to detail like the mini rockhopper and mini red puffle is splened for me!

224 days old
DjKled007 June 29, 2019

#Team captain don’t worry team pirate we will get you !!!!

129 days old
P4449227 June 29, 2019

The best part of collecting the barrels of cream soda is working together to obtain items for both team captain and team pirate!

270 days old
TRex386 June 29, 2019

I like going on the all the servers with the fewest people to get the rewards, and then joining in the competition on the more heavily populated servers. It gets intense trying to get more than one barrel at a time, so I usually just stick to one. It’s still fun to try though!

203 days old
LemonLife12 June 29, 2019

I like collecting the cream soda barrels because it helps my team, it helps people get prizes, it makes me feel nice, and if something is missing and you see it, why not grab it? it’s just how the world works!

112 days old
P4542765 June 29, 2019

Where is it that I actually do all the old club penguin stuff and what not? or is this just for blog posts and reading?

360 days old
Funfunny8 June 29, 2019

My favorite part is how it gets penguins into the servers that are usually unpopulated; usually all my friends are on Blizzard but I’ve seen them on Abominable, Deep Freeze, and even Antarctic! It’s a good way to make friends, too, while frantically clicking all the barrels 🙂

708 days old
kapustka June 29, 2019

I love collecting the barrels with my friends! It’s such a friendly competition, and seeing all my friends run around the island together has been so fun. I just love seeing everyone come together around the island.

677 days old
Fabrobo June 29, 2019

What I mainly like about finding the barrels are collecting the items and making new friends on the way, I also like to help people with the area that spawns the most barrels.

221 days old
Po da doggo June 29, 2019

My favorite part about collecting barrels is that there is meeting new penguins while waddling around on your quest. This allows me to “experience” the whole community. Of course, there is the satisfaction of winning a new item for everyone.

112 days old
P4542163 June 29, 2019

Hi guys have a great weekend

222 days old
Sappyeel June 29, 2019

What I enjoy about finding cream soda barrels is that they’re everywhere! I always love talking to buddies, then seeing the soda barrels! Since we are on the same team, it is always easy to find them fast.

195 days old
neptian June 29, 2019

Well it’s lowkey amusing to see everyone (including me) accidentally scurrying around as they try to click on a well-hidden barrel.
Cove’s hidden barrels finally made me open my mail as I tried to click on one, so that’s that. The mail said I’m a terrific friend though, so I guess thank you barrel?

844 days old
PinkSALLYmon June 29, 2019

I like the fact that we get prizes depending on how many barrels we’ve collected 😀

632 days old
ToonyGamerYT June 29, 2019

I honestly think that it would be a tie because even tho The Captains are far from taking the lead of The Pirates, they still know what they’re doing.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq July 2, 2019

We can still get our last goal, Captains! just a bit over 4 million more barrels!

661 days old
Cpr1234 June 29, 2019

I love collecting barrels.