What's New?

Hi Penguins,

It’s finally the weekend, and its time for Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what you enjoyed about collecting hidden barrels during the Island Adventure Party. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Nathroxx, who said:

“It doesn’t matter which side you’re on, It’s about the fun! I have fun helping rockhopper finding his missing soda! and we also get rewarded with a neat prizes to all of us! and the most important thingy is that me and my friends captains and pirates go on a hunt for barrels which could be superfun!”

We completely agree! At the end of the day, competing just comes down to one thing: Fun! We hope you all had lots of fun collecting the barrels. The other response comes from Valery, who said:

“What I enjoy most about collecting the hidden barrels around the island is working towards the prizes. These super cool items that are only avaliable during this time make the activity of collecting barrels super addicting and worth your time. It is always so interesting to see what you’ll get!”

Collecting the prizes were definitely one of the most interesting bits for sure, especially since you had no idea what you would get. We hope you enjoyed those prizes!

Thanks Nathroxx and Valery! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

In the Club Penguin Times, an old favorite party was announced to return. That’s right, the Medieval Party! Penguins all over the island are already getting into the vibe with the new Medieval costumes in the Penguin Style. What are you doing to prepare for the Medieval Party?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

174 Comments

126 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

cronglula
tulations

827 days old
Sparklmagyq July 15, 2019

I can’t wait for the Medieval Fair! Quick question: anyone else experiencing that glitch where you don’t see your outfit in your comment profile picture?

8 days old
buzzy1919 July 14, 2019

i’m excited for the party and i will dress up as a fairy! i am really ezcited for it i know its gonna be great!

82 days old
Cat7770 July 13, 2019

I am saving up for a medieval party themed igloo!

83 days old
Clarinet1230 July 13, 2019

I want to save up for the pink dragon costume!

244 days old
mgirl2019 July 13, 2019

I’m preparing by saving my coins to get the perfect costume from the clothing catalog. Hopefully I can get enough for the enchanted dragon costume!

424 days old
CyanWolf8479 July 13, 2019

I’m decorating my igloo so that it looks magical!

127 days old
iKaizoMaster July 12, 2019

Yeah, it’s coming! Looking forward to it.

24 days old
PenGwen06 July 12, 2019

I am preparing by playing games and getting coins so I can get the dragon costume! What better way to be part of the Medieval Party!!! Even if I don’t get enough coins to get the costume, I am going to have fun!! I am not going to give up untill I get the Ulmighty dragon!! Have Fun!!

324 days old
dominateeye July 12, 2019

I’m preparing for the Medieval Party by printing pamphlets, recruiting comrades, and just generally getting ready to overthrow a monarchy.

…That, and keeping an eye out for any cool knight gear.

49 days old
pete1326 July 12, 2019

I’m preparing until July 25. July 25 is when the party starts and I’m getting everything ready.

836 days old
Ohbarnacles July 11, 2019

I’m making sure that not only I’m ready with the appropriate clothes, but also that others have donned the costume of their choice by helping them find the dragon costumes in the catalog. You can’t have penguins unprepared, can you? Who know what would happen to them!

265 days old
Aragorn35 July 11, 2019

i havent ever done a medieval party but im so excited i joined around the halloween party last year the games really fun i love the partys but im super excited for this party cant wait its gonnabe great 😀

827 days old

The Medieval party is very special to me because I remember my very first one, which was THE very first one. I even found a video where I was wearing a squire outfit and blue wizard cap whilst blue! I’m currently pink to match my dragon outfit.

608 days old
DracoVentus July 15, 2019

I hope you enjoy your first Medieval Party! Its one my favorites

826 days old
1001dan July 11, 2019

I’ve already put together my dragon suit combination and am slowly getting into character for the medieval party, its always been a favourite of mine!

143 days old
missflipxx1 July 11, 2019

I can’t wait to decorate my igloo for the medieval party ! Me and my puffle are so excited for another adventure! I love dressing up like a princess !

16 days old
LillyTheCat7 July 11, 2019

I am going to dress as a princess. However, I don’t plan on being the snobby, rich type. More like the elegant, kind, organized type.

65 days old
Penguino1529 July 10, 2019

When is it

171 days old
snowheart12 July 10, 2019

I am getting preped by trying to get coins so i can buy medieval things for the party from the penguin style and just being patient too by playing other games while i wait for the medieval party.

27 days old
Green8Ninja July 10, 2019

Love the medieval party idea. Can’t wait to see how it turns out! I especially like how you can wear not just robes, capes, etc., but a knight costume as well! Plus you can get a shield, and that will ALWAYS make ANYTHING better. 😛 Looking forward to July 28th! A toast to the Creators!

585 days old
stuffedtacos July 10, 2019

Thank you guys so much for bringing this event back onto the island I just love this event so much so thank you guys for bringing it back

126 days old
eliefr July 9, 2019

I’ve heard a lot about Club Penguin Rewritten’s Medieval Party from other penguins, and it sounds like a lot of fun! To prepare for the Medieval Party, I’ve bought some cool medieval things from the catalog in the Gift Shop. I think this years Medieval Party is going to be a blast!!!

126 days old
eliefr July 9, 2019

I’m preparing my igloo for the medieval party, and you better go decorating because the medieval party starts on 25-07-2019.

686 days old
captingrandb July 9, 2019

I can’t wait for a new stage play to then act with my friends I hope its a good one!

827 days old
Sparklmagyq July 9, 2019

I bet this’ll be the medieval party of the decade!

827 days old
Sparklmagyq July 9, 2019

It mightn’t look like it now, but I’m donning my new Enchanted Dragon costume for the party!

84 days old
SassyAnanas July 9, 2019

Hooray! I’m so looking forward to this party! I will be dressing up in Medieval clothes and preparing to see some cool dragons! Can’t wait!

8 days old
phoebexbee July 9, 2019

To prepare for the medieval party, I’ve been playing nonstop to earn coins in order to get some of the medieval costumes!

827 days old

I remember having to do that when I first joined, then again after the revival of CPRw. Good times.

42 days old
flappy1511 July 9, 2019

I’m sooooo looking forward to the Medieval Party! I’m saving up all of my coins to buy all of the outfits and furniture for my massive igloo party. it’s going to be the party of the year! 🙂

827 days old

Me too, but then again I have a lot of coins to the point I can buy at least one of everything I want and still be comfortable.

8 days old
Luke1431 July 9, 2019

I just started club penguin and I LOVE it. It’s an amazing game and I did not know that the creators did amazing events like this so what i’m going to do is i’m gonna get all my friends on to Club Penguin and im going to get a bunch of costumes and PARTY!

726 days old
Maripink007 July 9, 2019

Gotta get ready for this amazing party!

860 days old
Splosh Jnr July 9, 2019

I’m just doing the basics: dusting off my knight helmet, refamiliarising myself with the Ye Olde Knight’s Quest Maze and practising my heroic poses. You know, the basics.

19 days old
aljho July 9, 2019

I will gather all my friends and we will dress up with different Medieval costumes, we will dance hard and go meet and make new friends at the party!

607 days old
LB Wingman July 9, 2019

I have my dark knight armor on. I will be the shadow in midnight, the darkness that defeats evil and protects the island at all costs.

I heard this party is pretty magical [like 2013] rather than adventurous so I may also just drink a potion too many and turn into an ultimate mega dragon.

51 days old
penguin20095 July 10, 2019

If I got my hands on the dark knight armor, I would try to be one of the most corrupt and evil knights in club penguin history. Figting for the side that would give me the most gold. But never against the evil, only against pure knights.

827 days old

Chillin’ like a medieval villain, eh?

714 days old
snini4 July 9, 2019

Im saving up to buy all of the special items in the different catalog and…. I love the Medieval Party I remember playing it in the original and I cant wait to see what the CPR team does this year with it!

15 days old
Rockios July 9, 2019

To get prepared for this Medieval Party, I am going to dress for the part and turn into a Penagon, a Penguin Dragon! Instead of using my fire for destruction, I will be using it to cook pizza at the Pizzatron and earn some coins to decorate my igloo!

712 days old
TJackKnife July 9, 2019

Frankly, I’ve never been into medieval stuff so I’ve been trying to brush up on my medieval language… doesn’t Shakespeare fall under that?

686 days old
captingrandb July 9, 2019

I think so

377 days old
Airplanes July 9, 2019

I’m getting ready by suiting up in my armor to fight the dragon!

390 days old
Lulu7244 July 9, 2019

I’m soooo excited for this party! I love dressing up as the duchess! its just pretty. But most of all, I am excited to see what new things you can do at this party. Probably a lot of cool new things! OMG I can hardly wait!!!

790 days old
Nadia2 July 9, 2019

I’m mining to buy the clothing from this month’s catalog of course! There’s loads of nice outfits that are perfect for the medieval party, Using old items from the last medieval party and new items, I’m trying to create the best outfit! Now the only question is, Pirates or Knights? Or both?

805 days old
AleCP July 8, 2019

i will dress up as a knight and i will decorate as a medieval iggy because i can’t wait for medieval party was one of my favorites parties

3651 days old
Seth4564 July 8, 2019

How can we prepare if we don’t know what it will be like? We prepared for the Adventure Party with pirate outfits, and y’all switched it up on us and put fruit, which nobody really asked for.

Let’s not get bamboozled with this one, too.

724 days old
zombiesonic July 8, 2019

i cant’t wait for the party at the 25th of july

364 days old
smelt4 July 8, 2019

The medieval party runs right over my one year anniversary, so I will be celebrating and preparing at the same time! I love to be busy on here and I can’t wait for the party to get started!

317 days old
Tsiy2 July 8, 2019

I’m going to have tons of fun decking my penguin out in the newest fashion from the Penguin Style!

130 days old
robloxlifeyo July 8, 2019

For the Medieval Party, I will try to get as much stuff as I can in the penguin store and hang out at parties!!!

27 days old
Val04 July 8, 2019

I am preparing myself for my first Medieval Party ever by collecting as many coins I can to decorate an amazing Igloo! I am really excited about the new furniture that is coming and I can already see myself dressed up as a knight! Ye gotta fight with the enemies!

130 days old
Cuddley pup July 8, 2019

I’ve heard a lot about Club Penguin Rewritten’s Medieval Party from other penguins, and it sounds like a lot of fun! To prepare for the Medieval Party, I’ve bought some cool medieval things from the catalog in the Gift Shop. I think this years Medieval Party is going to be a blast!!!

563 days old
Ultra Goku July 8, 2019

I will get a lot of coins and I will spend it on the Medieval Party, such as the clothing shop. I will customize myself so more people buy what I am wearing. This will be fun so get prepared to have fun. YAY!!!!!

13 days old
P4565354 July 8, 2019

Now that I’ve donned my full suit of shining armour, I’m battling it out in card-jitsu, lifting my new weights, and fighting my black puffle as he breathes fire just like a dragon. I hope Sensei can make it, I know how he loves medieval parties! I’m ready to be a real knight now, and party it up!

125 days old
The User July 8, 2019

I just watch youtube videos of the quest to get a better idea of it. Pretty lazy I know

429 days old
Sweet Ari July 8, 2019

The Medieval party is an exciting event with lots to do. You can see a Hydra, dress up in fun royal costumes, and maybe get a look at the evil king Scorn. Regardless of what you see, I gurantee you’ll enjoy this event!

18 days old
sc63 July 8, 2019

i had so much fun collecting the barrels and dressing up in the costumes to go along with it!

30 days old
Bethteddy July 8, 2019

I’m SOOO excited for the Medieval Party! This will be my first, like many other penguins who have commented. I will save money for medieval clothing, go to medieval-themed parties, and enjoy the sights of my first Medieval Party!

207 days old
dgamer625 July 8, 2019

oh sorry i meant lataus

207 days old
dgamer625 July 8, 2019

Stu can you please set my account back to Standard Safe Chat. my account has been on Ultimate safe chat for too long. Can you please change it back? thanks

739 days old
Nanopenguin3 July 8, 2019

Ah the Ye’ olde medieval party! To prepare for this party I think of a unique medieval costume so I can wear during the party. I also decorate my igloo so it looks like a medieval castle with decorations that I got from past years and I also try to talk like if I was actually from medieval times!

358 days old
Smappy102 July 8, 2019

i can’t wait! I’ve always loved the medieval party! i love how good club penguin rewritten makes their medieval party’s! I’m gonna be saving up my coins for all the costumes, and items and accessories

17 days old
discosloth12 July 8, 2019

I will dress up as a regal king and keep making decrees announcing that everyone shall accept that club penguin is awesomely fun! Also I am very excited to do some medieval activities during the party.

266 days old
Space472 July 8, 2019

In order to prepare for the medieval party, I will be cart surfin’ my way a couple tens of thousands of coins, which I will then use to buy all the stuff in the catalog! I may also have an igloo party…

21 days old
fleurlavande July 8, 2019

Oh this is so exciting! It reminds me of a renaissance faire.
I hope you add decorative items for tour igloo so we can make a castle or something. I will definitely throw my own faire/party at my igloo!

364 days old
tas45 July 8, 2019

First of all, I’m so excited for the Medieval Party! I am going to dress up as a princess, and decorate my Igloo by making a castle igloo! It’s going to be amazing!

735 days old
Hsmace July 8, 2019

Medieval is my favourite party so I’m already so prepared for it! The new amazing clothing is helping massively and I’m ready to take on everything with my shield!

252 days old
AF1011 July 8, 2019

I’m Prepare to My Costume & Puffles To Defeat The Dungeon Dragon…

829 days old
NameDisplay July 8, 2019

Can’t wait!!! Medival parties are the best. Actually back on the original CP my very first party was the medieval one so it holds a place dear to my heart! <3

20 days old
MintCHips July 8, 2019

I’m trying to get more coins to buy things I liket!Also getting ready for a party is fun for me and that is the most important thing, right?

(Oh and sorry for my english)

561 days old
PandaHeart26 July 8, 2019

I’m learning about how they spoke to one another in medieval times and saving my coins for some costumes and maybe throw a couple of partys when the time feels right!

388 days old
eeyore96 July 8, 2019

I hope to throw a medieval party and a costume party to get everyone hyped!

32 days old
zacharyzoxx July 8, 2019

iam already saving up coins to buy some costumes from the penguin category I hope this would be a very fun experience! I started working at the mines (I heard its easier to get coins there!). 😉

356 days old
voldemort10 July 8, 2019

I will mine for coins first than buy most of the costumes so I can dress up than go hang out with my friends, try tipping the iceberg because I heard it works during the parties, throw parties at my igloo to get others into spirit than wait for the party so I can slay dragons and save princesses.

139 days old
RavingBoi7 July 8, 2019

I am preparing myself to defeat the Hydra! I am also going to buy many medival themed costumes to celebrate this awesome party! This will be an amazing party I bet!

9 days old
skepticalboo July 8, 2019

You could say that I was already preparing without even noticing! I recently went to a Medieval Times show for a gifted field trip, and it was AWESOME! Can’t wait for the party!

51 days old
laurenoodle July 8, 2019

I have been buying lots of medieval themed costumes that have come to the July Penguin Style catalog. I have been playing with mixing and matching different items to find the looks that match to my personal taste. I have also been searching the new catalog for hidden items to give me a unique look

674 days old
Bakhm July 7, 2019

I’ve got this interesting idea to count how many dragon costumes I see around the island!
People are really rocking those outfits! There is no doubt in my mind that the community is getting hyped up for this party!

48 days old
legomymego July 7, 2019

I’ve been gathering dragon friends to conquer the island during the party 🙂

53 days old
Coco741 July 7, 2019

The knights, the kings and queens its awesome and it is my favorite time in history so thanks club penguin for taking a jump to the past. its going to be great

373 days old
Fuzypickles4 July 7, 2019

If they add a minigame, I may have to call in sick

20 days old
Chandraneel July 7, 2019

Can’t wait for this! I always have fun combining out fits to make something new! Making a new character just for this is how i am preparing. I can’t wait to see how everyone else is dressing up and role playing for this. I love fantasy and you are hard pressed to get more fantasy then Medieval!

12 days old
P4568776 July 7, 2019

Im really happy to wait for the next party .There can be a chance for new players For what a party looks like.Also i never benn to a Club Penguin party.

810 days old
jsh5 July 7, 2019

Medieval themes have always been fascinating to me! I loved dressing up as everything from that period when I was younger so I’ll be sporting all type of medieval outfits in the days to come.

439 days old
Tadman12 July 7, 2019

To prepare for the Medieval Party I’m turning my igloo into a medieval themed castle where you can fight a dragon, stacking my account with medieval clothes, getting as many coins as I can to buy the new medieval gear when it drops, and role playing as a knight with as many people as possible.

40 days old
ljwmrw July 7, 2019

Hooray! This is one of my favourite events! In preparation, I’m stocking up on all the medieval outfits and accessories (including the hidden ones)! I’m also saving my coins for the new furniture catalogue! Oops, sorry, I can’t say anymore, I got to go to my jousting lessons!

369 days old
EmiicGoomba July 7, 2019

This seems cool

282 days old
Jimbob2010 July 7, 2019

Well Done!
I will mix the best medieval and normal outfits to make an epic one!
A Medieval Party sounds great.

833 days old
pieguy July 7, 2019

im saving up my coins and getting my house medieval

833 days old
WaterFlame90 July 7, 2019

This party was gonna be released in May? I’m preparing for the dragons to fight with my buds! As Always, I dress up like a King and fight!

355 days old
RoninNozlo July 7, 2019

I already have a pretty cool helmet from a trip out to sea when rockhopper’s boat arrived, so i’ll use that. I believe i have a matching set of armor and already have knight shoes. I will save up for the blue viking helmet, though.

838 days old
BetaYay July 7, 2019

I’m going to gather up coins to buy items. I’ll decorate my igloo as medieval as I can!
I’m also going to dress as ”Bettle Royayle”, a princess from the medieval times! But I should get a new dress first, Hmm…

47 days old
Bosendorfer July 7, 2019

Will I get the lute in this upcoming medieval party? Because I love music so much! I wish I can collect all the musical instruments of club penguin in my inventory.

862 days old
Toored July 7, 2019

Plz make me potw

862 days old
Toored July 7, 2019

Make me penguin of the week plz

705 days old
wookiesboss July 7, 2019

by preparing my dragon battling gear, and dressing in the new costumes.

40 days old
ljwmrw July 7, 2019

Hooray! This is one of my favourite events! In preparation, I’m stocking up on all the medieval outfits and accessories (including the hidden ones)! I’m also saving my coins for the new furniture catalogue! Oops, sorry, I can’t say anymore, I got to go to my jousting lessons!!

126 days old
KittyLila July 7, 2019

I’m going to try tip the iceburg, have fun, buy s many outfits as I can!I hope I will see anybody and everybody enjoying the holiday!!

697 days old
mr pgno July 7, 2019

I am going to collect the new items and furniture, as I always do. I also love dressing up as a noble. The medieval party is getting better and better every year, so I can’t wait to see what is waiting for us.

19 days old
aljho July 7, 2019

I will gather all my friends and dress up with our best medieval costumes, we’re gonna be kings and queen, prince or princess or soldier rather. We will start practicing our dance steps so we can move and groove when the party comes!

73 days old
Wolfdijon July 7, 2019

I will probably want to buy all the cool new items and party with my friends! The Festival of Fruit really got me excited for whatever will come next.

24 days old
lol123lol123 July 7, 2019

im going to wear some of ye’ olde outfits and party arround with the other penguins

862 days old
Toored July 7, 2019

I nominate myself for Penguin of the Week.

124 days old
nakyo man853 July 7, 2019

The midieval party is my favorite party, and it coming back makes me so happy! But onto the question. I will prepare my pineapple igloo with a midieval makeover and dress my penguin ready to fight scorn and do some quests! I’ll also keep an eye open for Gary and make sure to collect his background.

40 days old
Block814 July 7, 2019

I’m getting a sweet Medieval outfit (i like the duke the best)

344 days old
Bluejae8 July 7, 2019

Medieval Party already? Woo hoo! I guess it’s time to slay some knights and get loads of gold! As a dragon, I’ll be preparing my booby traps for all those unsuspecting knights! I can’t wait to dust off my old sword!

815 days old
Looplox July 7, 2019

I’m saving coins and planning a few different igloo designs to create during the party.

837 days old
Fastn Fab July 7, 2019

In preparation for the party, I am buying a couple of new outfits so I look the part and I am going to decorate my igloo too when the new catalog comes out! 🙂

837 days old
Fastn Fab July 7, 2019

In preparation for the party,

810 days old
Funnymate123 July 7, 2019

I am decorating my igloo to a medieval theme, telling my puffles to get excited about the party and dressing up my penguin as a Duke! It feels amazing for the Medieval Party to return.

804 days old
CocoaCacoa July 7, 2019

Ah, the medieval party. A classic and my favourite~

I’m going to be spending it in my old costumes I’ve already bought but trying on the ones that I haven’t bought before. I also will be preparing by wearing the item of the month, it’s a nice item and will obviously fit right in during the party.

682 days old
mimineko101 July 7, 2019

I’m going to be spending plenty of hours drilling in the mine. I need to be prepared for all of the excitement to come!

682 days old
mimineko101 July 7, 2019

I’m grabbing my purple medieval princess dress and hat, decorating my iggy with a new sparkly chandelier n’ learning Shakespeare-lingo XD watch out penguins because I’m waddling through to become the next queen haha.

173 days old
SunnyGirl06 July 7, 2019

To prepare for the Medieval Party, I’ve saved up thousands of coins so that I could buy every item in the catalog and be prepared for certain outfits I may need to dress in! I always wait for this party and also decorating my igloo to the style gets me and other players more excited! 🙂

369 days old
EmiicGoomba July 7, 2019

What excites me the most is seeing the creativity the staff and community have in store for us. I will try to prepare by buying all of the medieval items and see what happens then!

838 days old
Fire11327 July 7, 2019

I cant wait for the Medieval party! Its always my favorite and I cant wait to defeat those dragons!

802 days old
Panther111 July 7, 2019

(I wish I could speak in Elizabethan, but that’s long after Medieval). Preparing for the Medieval party, means preparing a new Royal Wardrobe and perhaps speaking with some peasants. Their opinions matter as well. Also redecorating the castle, new shields and such will fit nicely with the gardens!

423 days old
PoyoKnight July 7, 2019

I will get some nice Armour to be the best Knight! I have some items from the old party so that will help me a bunch!, but outside outfits, i will be around the island Talking to penguins and Helping/Getting help for some puzzles!, I hope we get a lot of puzzles this years party.

683 days old
oretomb606 July 7, 2019

I love the Medieval Party so much! its my favorite party so i’m just preparing my igloo costumes and more! i’m so happy that you guys are doing this party this much!

336 days old
pm2k02 July 7, 2019

I’m going to dress myself up as a pink fiend and find myself a dragon husband.

292 days old
Kiploff July 7, 2019

I’m gonna be buying outfits and trying to get coins in preparation for the actual upcoming medieval party

53 days old
BobertBBBBBB July 7, 2019

I’m preparing for the Medieval Party by preparing jokes and getting into my jesters outfit to make people have a good laugh and a good time!

31 days old
jhappy06 July 7, 2019

i will be a pretty princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and ill have fun being a pretty princess!!

79 days old
Shadow345797 July 7, 2019

I enjoy the clothing and the new stuff! 😀
keep up the good word ^^ <3

56 days old
P4265402 July 7, 2019

I can’t wait to dress up with all my friends and make new ones Maybe Roleplay we could even put on a Medieval play And have my own Medieval party in my Igloo

11 days old
PizzaPecos July 7, 2019

I will buying the costumes from the Penguin Style, party and have fun with people, and try tipping the iceburg I heard it works on the hoildays 😀

24 days old
lol123lol123 July 7, 2019

the only holiday that it works is the club penguin anniversary.Sorry to put your hopes down but you never know!

563 days old
Ultra Goku July 8, 2019

Tipping the iceberg is a great idea.

15 days old
tiakazoo July 7, 2019

Yay! This reminds me of the renaissance fairs I went to as a kid. I’m going to dress as a fairy from the latest clothing catalog- or maybe a mermaid! You can never go wrong with too many mythical creatures. I’m looking forward to maybe seeing some flower crowns I can customize. Hmmm…

52 days old
Swimmer8980 July 7, 2019

To prepare for the medieval party I am saving my coins to buy medieval outfits. I am also trying to get other penguins into the medieval spirit. I might throw a few medieval-themed igloo parties too.

22 days old
Vexed Vortex July 7, 2019

I will dress up as a knight and learn how they spoke in medieval time, then talk like that throughout the whole party!

838 days old
shazbatbobo July 7, 2019

I’ll be the sheriff and round up all the- wait, what do you mean this isn’t a western party? Seriously, though, I can’t wait for the Medieval Party, because I love dressing up as a knight and slaying dragons! pity I don’t have many coins to buy knight outfits though…

28 days old
no rome July 6, 2019

I have a really awesome knight costume already, and I’m going to use it to my fullest potential! I’ll put it on (along with a dragon’s lair background) and patrol the island, making sure to keep a keen eye out for any evildoers! Watch out Club Penguin, the chivalry is coming!

79 days old
Shadow345797 July 7, 2019

AGREE! UwU

13 days old
WiseKayeoss July 7, 2019

I Hope Ya Win!

340 days old
BlueBoi87 July 6, 2019

This Medieval Party is going to be amazing! The way im going to prepare for this is by firstly earning some more coins to buy some new Igloo decorations! Im very hyped for this

79 days old
OhHeckers July 6, 2019

I’m wearing my dragon costume and going around to rediscover all the fun medieval themed buildings and items. Its super fun because I’ve forgotten what it looks like so it’s all new but still familiar to me.

711 days old
Superivy4 July 6, 2019

I am going to redo my igloo and train my puffles to use a sword~

112 days old
imabigbox123 July 7, 2019

Please don’t, I do not want black puffles having sword fights on the iceburg or something like that.

266 days old
Space472 July 8, 2019

This is the best comment I have ever seen in my life. Change my mind.

47 days old
Alex678 July 6, 2019

Im going to play lots of games to get coins and buy a lot of Medieval stuff. I like to collect as much items as I can while they are there so I can look back on the great times I had. I am also trying to share the love and kindness to others by starting up a conversation about the medieval party

48 days old
EPF Control July 6, 2019

Great! I’m so excited!

97 days old
DancerLEAH July 6, 2019

I’m going to take time royally decorating my castle and becoming friends with all the penguins on the royal island of CPR!

836 days old
Sp1nnYB01 July 6, 2019

What I’m doing to prepare for the medieval party is to create a character that can fit the party. My current choice is a dragon sorcerer, raised under a wizard all their life. Creating characters are very fun, so is roleplaying.

129 days old
m3ltdown14 July 6, 2019

i’m so excited for the Medieval Party! I’ve been preparing by buying tons of ye’ olde costumes from the gift shop and dressing up my igloo! i cannot wait for it to start!!

214 days old
pingy7eleven July 6, 2019

I’m going to sit back and wait for a tiara-hair thing to appear in the catalog. If one doesn’t appear I might stick with a sparkly dress and wavy hair. After that I’ll probably just wait and occasionally send questions.

343 days old
wetdog15 July 6, 2019

I’ve dressed my penguin as a dragon in preparation because myths and legends, especially those about dragons, have always interested me. I also added a bard’s cap partially because I’m a musician, but also since in medieval-based fiction, bards often end up being some of my favorite characters.

705 days old
Brisingr12 July 6, 2019

For the longest time, the Medieval party was 100% my favorite event, and it still is. I’m excited to see what CPRewritten has in store for this year’s. I’ll definitely be working to boost my coins so I can buy all the best furniture.

263 days old
Joaoandr2007 July 6, 2019

I’m going to dress up like a knight and help people in need!Also I’m going to hunt for the lost princess I think her name was Grumpunzel?After all that I’m going to decorate my igloo like an awesome castle!So penguins can have medieaval partys in it!

228 days old
jademoon225 July 6, 2019

I am mainly figuring out costumes for the party. I cant wait to see what the island looks like for the party and Gary is coming!!!!!!

749 days old
Caveria July 6, 2019

In Medieval Party 2019 I’m going to create a medieval igloo used with around 50-75 furnitures and a SUPER FLOORING! Also I’m passing the challenges and beating Hydras! I’m going to bought some clothes from Penguin Style and have a amazing outfit for Medieval Party 2019!

34 days old
LukeMcNuke July 6, 2019

Ima be a jester and pull ye olden jokes on all the lords and ladies of the land!

845 days old
ChrisCPI July 6, 2019

I’m going to make my igloo SUPER medieval themed, and also have a SUPER medieval themed outfit! I’m also going to be hogging gold so it can all go to the underground pool, haha! But seriously, I’m going to do everything to prepare for this epic event.

805 days old
Dylanstone July 6, 2019

Awesome, man!

130 days old
robloxlifeyo July 8, 2019

That’s so cool!!!

103 days old
FLIPPERN July 6, 2019

dress up as a knight and umm… read the book Gary found because i don’t know what to do at medieval parties.i have never been to one before!

26 days old
OUTATIME1985 July 6, 2019

I’m getting into the Medieval mode by watching alot of medieval themed movies! Getting me hyped so that when the party comes I’m ready!

101 days old
Quenquin517 July 6, 2019

im gonna fight dragons and do pretty much alot.

129 days old
DjKled007 July 6, 2019

I think that for the next party, i’am not going to dress like a normal medival character but take it to another level of creativity like playing the evil side and i think that it could add more originality.

290 days old
Penggee July 6, 2019

I’m having a igloo party. I hope that we can all work 2gether to complete everything the medieval party throws at us. My igloo party will be a obstacle course. Still not done with it lol

119 days old
Super107 July 6, 2019

I can’t wait for the medevil party! It will be my first one! I’m gonna dress like a dragon and fight ( pretend)with my friends!

555 days old
BigXing July 6, 2019

Buying all my knightly gear with my puffle and getting ready to defeat Scorn!

103 days old
FLIPPERN July 7, 2019

but what if scorn don’t attack?

126 days old
eliefr July 9, 2019

Are you going to defeat scorn?

303 days old
Jerlocks July 6, 2019

I’m bringing out the best knight costume!

790 days old
GamerBoy617 July 6, 2019

I’m preparing for the Medieval Party by dressing up as a knight and decorating my igloo with furniture from previous Medieval parties.

290 days old
Penggee July 6, 2019

Coooool I’m having a igloo party. am i the first to comment???
Im so excited for the medieval party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

843 days old
Valery July 6, 2019

Thank you so much for picking my review, it means a lot to me! <3

129 days old
DjKled007 July 6, 2019

So excited for the medival party !!!!