What's New?

Reviewed by You: Igloo Enhancements

By Lataus on July 13, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It’s Saturday, which means we’re here for another Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how you were preparing for the Medieval Party. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was eliefr, who said:

“I’ve heard a lot about Club Penguin Rewritten’s Medieval Party from other penguins, and it sounds like a lot of fun! To prepare for the Medieval Party, I’ve bought some cool medieval things from the catalog in the Gift Shop. I think this years Medieval Party is going to be a blast!!!”

We’re glad you’re excited, because the Medieval Party is definitely going to be a party to look forward to for sure! You can also never have too many costumes to choose from the Penguin Style. The other response comes from wetdog15, who said:

“I’ve dressed my penguin as a dragon in preparation because myths and legends, especially those about dragons, have always interested me. I also added a bard’s cap partially because I’m a musician, but also since in medieval-based fiction, bards often end up being some of my favorite characters.”

Being a dragon is cool, no matter the occasion. Especially for the upcoming Medieval Party. It’s always awesome to see creative combos when creating new outfits, too!

Thanks eliefr and wetdog15! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Just this week, we released a new feature for igloo designers that allowed you to change the location of your igloos. You can now move your igloo to your dream location, like somewhere high in the mountains or deep in the forest. How are you using this new igloo locations feature to improve your igloo?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

107 Comments

979 days old
Sparklmagyq July 25, 2019

These igloo locations are great, but how about some custom igloos that we can choose the colour of and the pattern, for starters?

979 days old
Sparklmagyq July 21, 2019

I’ve actually placed my igloo in the forest to be surrounded by trees, although to be honest, that was rather accidental because I thought we could keep the locations too… oh well.

216 days old
WitchAT July 20, 2019

Had a BLAST at @Winterwhirl8’s party!!
It’s soo Medieval and Cool! Everyone should come and take a look, have some fun and PARTYY!

186 days old
Winterwhirl8 July 19, 2019

CHECK OUT MY IGLOO!
Its a Medeival ROCK PARTAAY!
When: July 19- July 30
Where: Winterwhirl8’s igloo
Server: Blizzard, Marshmallow if Blizzard full.
Extra Info: Be your self! You dress up as a knight or princess! Or even… DRAGON?! Make sure to replay on the blog and tell how good the party is! πŸ™‚

186 days old

I’ll make a Medeival Cabin in the Forest!
It will have knights and princess and lots of enchanted mushrooms and faries!
I already put the Big Mushroom in. Now I’m inviting my pals over for some pizza and Medeival Fun! Also I’m getting a fairy costume.

289 days old
BloomingSky July 18, 2019

What I did was use the forest enhancement. It gives my igloo a darker aspect, and makes it look older, which will be a great thing for the medieval party. πŸ™‚

196 days old
Doreas July 17, 2019

The new igloo location feature opens many creative opportunities I could make for my igloo. I am considering using the beach location to accent a beach hut for my friends and I to relax in. Overall, I am excited for this new addition because it will bring igloo decorating to a whole new level!

225 days old
Turbo867 July 17, 2019

I like the new igloo enhancements a lot, but for some reason, I got the beach background, but it didn’t change my igloo’s background. When I click on it again, it says that I already own the item. Please fix this or reply to this comment Club Penguin Team!

834 days old
P851939 July 16, 2019

I always liked the forest back ground. In the original Club Penguin, I made a medieval forest, with a castle (Not the best at making a castle with items, I’ll admit) a wizard hut, and other things I forget about. The only problem was I made this at the last medieval party. But now I can remake it!

162 days old
PENGUINSTEW2 July 15, 2019

Moving my igloo to the mountains will improve the mood i want to set for my igloo πŸ™‚

980 days old
ScienceFox July 15, 2019

I’ve made an amazing treehouse in the Forest and added some of this month’s catalog furniture to match the Medieval Party which is happening very soon! I’m really excited for this party since last year’s Medieval Party was really fun!

154 days old
TheVesteria July 15, 2019

I will put my igloo location probably in the forest and I’ll make it so it looks like an awesome tree house! I haven’t customized my igloo yet, but I’m super excited!!

933 days old
AlphaLauren July 15, 2019

I can make my igloo be a airplane going to fly above the mountains!! ( and hopefully not crash)

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

when you choose the server appears very large ” Penguin club ”, could be written ” club penguin rewritten ”

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

β€œI’ve heard a lot about Club Penguin Rewritten’s Medieval Party from other penguins, and it sounds like a lot of fun! To prepare for the Medieval Party, I’ve bought some cool medieval things from the catalog in the Gift Shop. I think this years Medieval Party is going to be a blast!!!”

I said that!

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

I can use for example an igloo of ship sunk with the scenery of the bottom of the sea,
I would be cobinating!
it’s not too much!

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

i winer
πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ•πŸ”πŸŸπŸŒ­

186 days old

how humble… :0

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

thanks of 5000 coints

226 days old
alicorn girl July 15, 2019

I’m excited about the new locations! I’m saving up for a castle igloo so that it’ll be like a hidden castle in the forest. I think that’s kinda on the theme for the whole medieval hidden civilization thing.

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

I DECORATED MY IGLU LIKE A CASTLE THAT KING ALSO IS A GENTLEMAN AND HE HAS TWO CAVALIER’S CLOTHES!

I DID THAT BECAUSE THE MEDIEVAL FEAST HAPPENS ONLY IN THE YEAR!

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

It’s Saturday, which means we’re here for another Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how you were preparing for the Medieval Party. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was eliefr, who said:

OMG,I WIN

494 days old
Penman47 July 15, 2019

I will make my igloo at the top of a mountain so that penguins will have another dojo to train in and learn new moves! One must learn to be free and what better way than at the top of a mountain.

154 days old
PenguinsFTW9 July 15, 2019

Definitely Beach + Bamboo Hut + Maple Hardwood for a full vacation thing!

323 days old
snowheart12 July 15, 2019

I will use it to try and make mine like a cave or a taven to fit the event entirely the cave for a dragon but the taven for like in a small town serving for knights or other people coming by and needing a drink or just someone to point them in the right direction.

153 days old
Waddler757 July 15, 2019

How do I play on mobile?

979 days old

I’ve yet to find a mobile version of this game active, so I guess for now, just on the desktop.

278 days old
eliefr July 15, 2019

I won

989 days old
Blupenguin44 July 15, 2019

I made my igloo a catle on a private island. Now all I need is inflatable dolphins.

231 days old
darling girl July 15, 2019

I am going to make a cozy forest cabin for all my penguin friends and puffles to warm up in. I am so excited to see all the creative ways that the fantastic designers on Club Penguin come up with to display their new and improved igloos!

977 days old
Rebugzy July 15, 2019

Great addition!

743 days old
Keshika321 July 15, 2019

I am really excited to buy the forest one since I really want to get into the theme of Medieval I am planning on having a big igloo party once I have enough money for all the decorations but this is one thing that I am really excited to buy!

979 days old
Sparklmagyq July 15, 2019

Which hair do you mean? By the by, we can only buy from catalogues and other interfaces.

979 days old

These new igloo enhancements are groovy! I just wish we could keep said locations like we can keep our igloos.

153 days old
Puggle LOL July 15, 2019

yey

866 days old
CherrySakura July 15, 2019

It was here last year during the fall months, maybe it will appear again after summer πŸ™‚

866 days old
CherrySakura July 14, 2019

I love the new igloo backgrounds because the Beach one fits my current summer-themed igloo wonderfully! Also it helps when decorating, no more wall to wall decorations to convince people that your igloo is in the Forest cause the background does it for you! πŸ˜€

181 days old
alyssa1299 July 14, 2019

awesome! this will be my first medieval party and im so excited. im earning coins so i can dress up like a person from the medieval times!! see ya there!

156 days old
JulBug12 July 14, 2019

It allows you to expand your imagination and not just to change your character or igloo, but to change the setting is a huge upgrade. moving locations allows it to be more real especially for the medievil times. This was a good update, keep on working!

896 days old
Bigtiny July 14, 2019

This new feature is awesome! The medieval party was the first party I played on original CP so this is perfect timing for me to get the perfect new location for a castle house I’m going to start making! Keep up the good work you guys!

773 days old
Katie67195 July 14, 2019

I think it would be really cool to be able to just have the background and no igloo so you could have more space to put things and get creative. I know that’s not the point right now but it’s a cool thought. Especially with items like the tall tree, being restricted to a small yard is difficult.

970 days old
jervistetch July 14, 2019

I’m planning on placing my igloo in the mountains. The placement of my dojo igloo on the mountains enhances the experience of feeling like the real true Sensei. Of course my skills as a cardjitsu master cant really compete with Sensei’s, but its always fun to capture his essence with the home I’m in

199 days old
Pinkspring4 July 14, 2019

The new locations are nice, but i wish they were avalible for larger igloos. Congrats to elifr and wetdog15!

979 days old

I also kind of wish our penguin sizes would reflect the size of our igloos, like living in a mansion, or even multi-floor igloos where one floor was one room and another floor was another room.

772 days old
Sekaii July 14, 2019

I absolutely adore the feature. Immensely useful in terms of where you’d like to place your igloo to fit a certain theme, such as the medieval party which is shortly going to commence. I used the feature to hold several parties of my own. And without enough coins, to the mines it is!

522 days old
RoyalSkelly July 14, 2019

I love cpr MUCH LOVE TO THE TEAM> πŸ˜€

257 days old
dramaclubrul July 14, 2019

I like the classic igloo scene, because I think it fits the penguin theme! Otherwise, I do like to explore many new locations and many new combinations of igloo furniture! There are endless possibilities to explore!

225 days old
Acookie27 July 14, 2019

I think it’s an AMAZING idea that we can change location, it opens up so many different possibilities! I could use the mountain/medieval backgrounds as well as my elegant costume to make a castle theme and have a dinner party! Or if I can get more coins I could do a beach luau theme with my friends!

200 days old
EPF Control July 14, 2019

I love all of the awesome changes you guys are making to the game! I love them!

840 days old
supery505 July 14, 2019

k

314 days old
puttpenguin July 14, 2019

mine’s just plain 😐

157 days old
LovinBean July 14, 2019

Please fix the Fire Dojo bug where it keeps freezing and the game never finishes

231 days old
Shadow345797 July 14, 2019

I will make my Igloo castle to fit the Event like using the mountains background and try to get the grey castle room so it can be a castle

181 days old
alyssa1299 July 14, 2019

awesome! you should host a party so i can come! haha

989 days old
Fastn Fab July 14, 2019

The new locations feature is awesome! I built a summer cafΓ© a couple of weeks back and now I can make my igloo by the sea with the tropical location πŸ˜€ It’s perfect for summer!

989 days old
Blupenguin44 July 15, 2019

We are the same age, very peculiar…

421 days old
filmthepengu July 14, 2019

I’m going to buy the mountains background because I’ve always wanted to live up in the mountains. I don’t think it will ever happen in real life, but that’s not going to stop me from living in the mountains online.

995 days old
Valery July 14, 2019

congrats to the featured penguins!

253 days old
Quenquin517 July 14, 2019

Mine’s a mix of the island adventure party, and the medival party! best of both worlds.

838 days old
captingrandb July 14, 2019

I love the new feature! I am able to put my dojo igloo in the mountains, I can put my igloo in the forest when a expedition party comes, and I’m able to put my igloo on the beach when its summer. But of course I am able to reset to the default when there is no party so in my opinion great feature!

205 days old
TheGRAPEboi July 14, 2019

I think that its a cool feature. I haven’t bought it yet because I’m saving up for the medieval party but I’ll get one soon.

675 days old
Lord Thanos July 14, 2019

I love these new locations and I hope we can remove normal igloos soon and decorate the locations soon. Cya in the island

154 days old
Spongebob08 July 14, 2019

I am really excited for the medival party. The medival party starts on my birthday so I am buying medival things for my penguin and my igloo!

160 days old
buzzy1919 July 14, 2019

DjKledOO7 is blowing my mind! i would like him to be a member pls

242 days old
ChubbySimon July 14, 2019

I am excited to move my igloo to the top of the mountains because I will be able to look over the top of the whole of club penguin

160 days old
buzzy1919 July 14, 2019

i looked at the locations bu their all soooo exspensive! why? i wanna know because i don’t allow it but i will be paitent

282 days old
Cuddley pup July 14, 2019

Ever since I heard about the new igloo locations feature, I’ve actually been purchasing cool things from the “Better Igloos” catalog to go along with my igloo and its location. For example, I’ve been buying items like “Tallest Tree” and other cool stuff to put in my igloo.It’s gonna a lot of be fun!

795 days old
Win10dows July 14, 2019

For my laptop’s aspect ratio (1366×768), the game has the size of another website and there’s a weird bar in the left side that doesn’t disappear. Can any of you (CPR staff members) fix it? If this is the wrong place to comment this, I’ll delete the comment ASAP.

Thorn July 14, 2019

Thanks for pointing this out! I’ve passed this along and we’re working on a fix ASAP.

979 days old

Is it that one with the empty advertisment bar because I see that one if I play on Firefox.

295 days old
HarmonyStar July 13, 2019

I put my igloo into the forest to complete my kingdom theme.

291 days old
RavingBoi7 July 13, 2019

Now that I can change the location of my igloo, I can finally make my igloo the best i can! I can now put my pineapple igloo in the most fitting location, the beach! Now my tropical igloo has a fitting atmosphere.

887 days old
Hsmace July 13, 2019

I’m using the new locations as a way to make my igloos more immersed in each theme! Currently the forest is helping with my medieval one as it’s a mysterious location where anything can happen!

276 days old
nakyo man853 July 13, 2019

My in half igloo is in the high mountains, it definitely makes igloos more
intriguing and I hope to see more locations in the future :-p

237 days old
tacocat54893 July 13, 2019

i looooove the mountain range. i am a mountain person, an love them. and my igloo is a backyard igloo, perfect for looking out at the mountains!

217 days old
Penguino1529 July 13, 2019

I love the new igloo locations instead of just being in a snowy forest i can live anywhere i want. the new locations also compliment my igloo’s colors more so my igloo can match the spot that it is in

281 days old
DjKled007 July 13, 2019

i’am using this new igloo locations to help my igloo get more in theme with pirates as i choosed the beach locations to improve the feeling to be in a island with the sea and the sand.

279 days old
Tawnbou July 13, 2019

nicee

197 days old
Wabble080808 July 13, 2019

I’m only 42 days old ’cause I always forget my password

979 days old

Resetting your password will help, but so will writing down your password and keeping it somewhere secure (preferably in a password journal requiring no electricity). Once you’va changed a password, however, I’d refrain from using it anymore.

197 days old
Wabble080808 July 13, 2019

I’m saving to go all out for the Medieval Party since it’s so much FUUUNNN!!!!! I want my igloo to be in the forest. I’ve been playing club penguin since the original to Club Penguin Rewritten and each year it tops the one last one. I can’t wait to see this one, it’s got to be pretty awesome.

176 days old
PenGwen06 July 13, 2019

I would love to have my Igloo up in the mountains by the dojo!!

279 days old
iKaizoMaster July 13, 2019

If it’s a mountain location, we might have the great snow race party soon.

1012 days old
Splosh Jnr July 13, 2019

I’m not actually planning on moving. I’m comfortable where I am in the igloo village and being all the way up in the mountains or down at the beach would put me further away from other penguins. Even though some of the locations sound really cool, I’m fine where I am at the moment.

981 days old
Starflight July 13, 2019

I’m moving to the Forest. I saved up for the cottage house and I think that the forest would be a wonderful place for it! I have a large garden outside currently so I’m glad to have even more plants to see!

179 days old
KitMan99 July 13, 2019

I’m so XCITED

179 days old
KitMan99 July 13, 2019

WOW

225 days old
Turbo867 July 13, 2019

I like the new igloo enhancements a lot, but for some reason, I got the beach background, but it didn’t change my igloo’s background. When I click on it again, it says that I already own the item. Please help Club Penguin Team!

838 days old
captingrandb July 14, 2019

Try clearing your cache it worked for me when I had the same problem

979 days old

I sometimes have to do that when playing C;ub Penguin Rewritten on my computer. Fortunately, that usually helps.

997 days old
ChrisCPI July 13, 2019

I’m going to improve my igloo with the new locations because the default one got old after a while, so it’s good to finally switch to something new!

417 days old
Funfunny8 July 13, 2019

These new igloo thingies are great! I can use them to my advantage in things such as time of day and especially with those window wall items.. I can have my window look like a beach and the outside doesn’t contradict! Also, especially with the forest it can look like nighttime which adds atmosphere!

581 days old
Sweet Ari July 14, 2019

Yes Fun! That’s exactly what I would’ve thought.😁

193 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 July 13, 2019

I’m saving up for my igloo to be on a mountin.

855 days old
pengo16 July 13, 2019

I have really liked having my own private beach home, being located somewhere other than just empty snow is amazing I can have my house in a forest or on a beach and I personally favor having my house on the beach.

706 days old
MrThig July 13, 2019

The new igloo feature is something I’ve been waiting for a while now. When decorating, not just the inside of an igloo is important, the outside of it is too! This has inspired me to decorate again. Thanks to the devs for listening to the users! We just need an igloo liking system now haha!

417 days old
Aragorn35 July 13, 2019

i have a dojo igloo and it just didnt look right where it was now that i can put it on the mountains its great just gotta earn the money though but once i do it will look great and maybe i can teach card jitsu (i ask for permission from sensei lol) dont mind the puffles though! πŸ˜€

186 days old
LukeMcNuke July 13, 2019

I think I may move my pineapple igloo to the beach- I’d move it underwater but I don’t think that’s an option just yet. Sponge Bobbing it will have to wait a while longer.

1009 days old
Troyella July 13, 2019

Thank you so much CPR for the igloo backgrounds!! <3 <3 <3

417 days old
Aragorn35 July 13, 2019

FIRST

442 days old
Penggee July 13, 2019

I just have one question. Is it possible to pick a new habitat and store your old one?

706 days old
MrThig July 13, 2019

I think that’s not available yet but I believe they said they want to work on that eventually.

966 days old
Babycrier July 13, 2019

I absolutely love this feature. It gives an environmental way of improving your igloos and ideas. Like a Kingdom with a forest location or a Ski Resort with a mountain location. It’s a really useful feature to have, I hope they improve their creativity. πŸ˜‰

716 days old
DigginDino July 13, 2019

I like to use the igloo locations to add a special feel to my igloo that fits with my decoration, like a castle in the mountains or in the forest!

989 days old
Matty1000 July 13, 2019

I’m going to use the Mountain location to create my own Dojo!

252 days old
neptian July 13, 2019

Moving to the forest or to space so I can avoid social interactions, bIE

979 days old

Not sure we can go to space yet, but I’ll look into it again.