What's New?

Reviewed by You: Mysterious Creature

By Lataus on July 20, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It’s another Saturday, which means its time for another Reviewed by You. Last week, we asked you all how you were using the new igloo locations feature to improve your igloo. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Doreas, who said:

“The new igloo location feature opens many creative opportunities I could make for my igloo. I am considering using the beach location to accent a beach hut for my friends and I to relax in. Overall, I am excited for this new addition because it will bring igloo decorating to a whole new level!”

You can do so many cool things you couldn’t do before with igloo locations, so we’re glad to hear that you are enjoying them! The Beach Location is quite an awesome location, especially for anything beach or summer related. The other response comes from Acookie27, who said:

“I think it’s an AMAZING idea that we can change location, it opens up so many different possibilities! I could use the mountain/medieval backgrounds as well as my elegant costume to make a castle theme and have a dinner party! Or if I can get more coins I could do a beach luau theme with my friends!”

That’s nice to hear that you’re having a good time using the igloo location feature, and we can’t wait to see how you put them to use. Using the Mountain Location to make a castle, dinner party or even a beach sounds like a great idea, especially if its something to enjoy with your friends.

Thanks Doreas and Acookie27! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

If you’ve logged into game recently, you may have been greeted with a scary looking face on the login screen. It’s too early to say what this could be at this time, but what would be the surprise if we told you? That’s why we would love to know your predictions. What do you think this sinister looking creature could be?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

175 Comments

116 days old
BlossomGirl9 August 2, 2019

every penguin its a queen dragon go to boiler room and look at old copies of newspaper it will tell you the first two btw and good luck on the quest

739 days old
Andrew86753 August 2, 2019

totally a dragon of some sort, so excited!

636 days old
PinguiBoy August 1, 2019

Get Ready Penguins Scorn its Coming

93 days old
juares123 July 29, 2019

I think it could be a queen flying hydra or something like that.

599 days old
DigginDino July 27, 2019

I’ve never seen anything like this, but I’ve heard rumors that this is a queen dragon! It looks to be some kind of dragon, and maybe we’ll be able to battle it when the party comes out!

109 days old
JDUDE13 July 26, 2019

I think its a three-headed Hydra that will be slain by all of our fellow penguins!

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 28, 2019

I only see ONE bestial head; the other two belong to penguins.

59 days old
PenGwen06 July 25, 2019

With only being a little over a month old, I have no idea what to excpect, but from the looks of it, the creature could be a dragon. I’ve heard stories of it being the Queen Dragon. I think that would be a fun creature to end up fighting! No matter what the creature is it is going to be a fun party!

300 days old
Aragorn35 July 25, 2019

i think its a dragon

721 days old
captingrandb July 25, 2019

It seems as a sort of queen of dragons judging by the large amount of hair and pink eyes but of course, I could be wrong but it is fun to speculate!

49 days old
CookieChip22 July 24, 2019

It looks like a creature that we are going to compete with because that creature wants to take over the island and we have to stop them.

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 24, 2019

Just a heads up if revisiting this thread: looks like the CPRw team needs another week to make sure this party goes with as few hitches as possible.

744 days old
Misty Ninja July 24, 2019

Definitely a dragon 😉

829 days old
Kacerbone July 24, 2019

After being a member of CPR for over 800 days, I thought I have seen it all. But after seeing this beautiful shadow of a creature before me, I am both intrigued and ecstatic for this upcoming party! I can see this being one of Garys robot experiments gone wrong, or the Queen of Dragons herself!

829 days old
Kacerbone July 24, 2019

I think its the Queen of Dragons

43 days old
buzzy1919 July 23, 2019

I’VE SEEN THE MONSTER MANY TIMES WONDERING WHAT IT IS
PLS LET ME KNOW SOON
REGARDS BUZZY1919

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 23, 2019

This picture is very mysterious. In the middle the creature appears to be a pink dragon, based on the item in the catalog. There’s also 2 outlines of what looks to be penguins. The penguin on the left passes for a wizard while the 1 on the right resembles a knight. I bet it’s Dragons v The Kingdom!

62 days old
Green8Ninja July 23, 2019

I think its a large orange cucumber. Anyone else agree?

744 days old
Misty Ninja July 24, 2019

Yep lol.

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 25, 2019

Large orange cucumber? Maybe a MUTANT one, but…

793 days old
Bellflowerp July 26, 2019

That’s DEFINITELY what it is! 😉 😂

62 days old
Green8Ninja July 23, 2019

Looks to me like a Asian dragon. I sure hope it is!

161 days old
Po da doggo July 23, 2019

The strange figure in the login screen could be an example of what will happen during the event. It could also be the return of Scorn and a new and improved boss battle to save the island. But that is just a theory.

600 days old
FireSanti July 23, 2019

Maybe he is Scorn´s brother, or another dragon that is more evil than Scorn!

43 days old
buzzy1919 July 23, 2019

GOOD GEUSS FIRESANTI

862 days old

But isn’t the evil relative deal a bit overplayed these days?

852 days old
fruityjuice July 23, 2019

I think it’ll be a giant dragon, who may destroy the island. Penguins have to come together to face it and restore our home! But that’s just me.

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 23, 2019

This picture is very mysterious. In the middle the creature appears to be a pink dragon, based on the item in the catalog. There’s also 2 outlines of what looks to be penguins. The penguin on the left passes for a jester while the 1 on the right resembles a knight. I bet it’s Dragons v The Kingdom!

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 23, 2019

I rewrote my answer in another comment 😀

314 days old
Netbag3 July 23, 2019

Can’t Wait!

837 days old
Panther111 July 22, 2019

I know this isn’t the place to post this, but my igloo has not been saving my changes. Ive emailed support a few times and this problem just wont go away. If i make major igloo changes, then Sometimes itll save, but if i try to add something (anything), when i come back, its not there. please help.

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 23, 2019

The same keeps happening to me. It even disappears from my inventory.

59 days old
PenGwen06 July 22, 2019

I thinks its one HUGE dragon!! With this being my first medieval party, I don’t know what to excpect!! I am excited to see what it is!!!

851 days old
Claw204 July 22, 2019

Herbert is coming i hope he build the dragon a long time ago then herbert could not control it so thats why he shut it down u see now he wants to wake it up again i hope?

31 days old
Electrified July 22, 2019

A vicious, evil dragon. Or… It could be nice? Who knows.

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 25, 2019

Or perhaps misunderstood.

717 days old
P851939 July 22, 2019

I looked at it some more. It is a wizard and knight in front of a mad dragon. Can’t wait to fight a dragon myself!

34 days old
UrBoiMittenz July 22, 2019

I think it’s going to be the villian of the party, aka The Dragon King!

31 days old
MateoThePro9 July 22, 2019

It´s looking like Bowser

862 days old

No way that’s Bowser because then CPRw would have to get the rights to use Bowser in the Medieval Party, and securing the rights from big companies like Nintendo gets super expensive.

480 days old
pugs5 July 22, 2019

Like this if you want a potato

480 days old
pugs5 July 22, 2019

Maybe it’s the queen dragon seeking revenge after defeating Scorn last year.

29 days old
Presilly July 22, 2019

Looks like a bull or angry horse or dragon?

142 days old
P3804241 July 22, 2019

Even though I am still a bit new to club penguin and haven’t been to all the events and parties I think that the possible dragon on the login screen could be the Dragon Queen/Hydra or a robotic Dragon Queen /Hydra because Gary stated in last weeks newspaper there was a Dragon Queen of the city.

399 days old
tas45 July 22, 2019

I think that this weird looking creature is a dragon! Since the medieval party is coming up, it would make sense if this were a dragon. The features also looks like a dragon!

92 days old
JessieKnu July 22, 2019

I predict it is most likely the queen dragon!! Gary foreshadowed there being on so I am very excited to find out if my prediction is correct! And if that is a blue Knight suit that I think I see I will be thrilled! I cannot wait to earn my knight suit.

37 days old
GalaxyGirl49 July 22, 2019

The Dragon is cool

257 days old
MarioBlue July 22, 2019

I feel like it might be the dragon queen Gary was talking about in the newspaper! Its terrifying if you think about it, she could be more evil than scorn!

474 days old
Tadman12 July 22, 2019

It’s Scorn’s wife

29 days old
P4658253 July 22, 2019

Hmm.. i honestly dont know.. i think thats a king of dragons and that he might eat us all XD

32 days old
wellyo July 22, 2019

the dragon is bigger than a bus, it shall become something more

43 days old
LolzeyLolz July 22, 2019

Honestly, by the looks of the background, I think it’s Cerberus. The giant three headed guard dog in Ancient Greek and Roman Mythology.

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 22, 2019

Are you sure that’s Cerberus because I don’t recall Cerberus having horns atop his head. I still say it looks like a totally new beast we have to face, but said beast may still be a reptile.

30 days old
Osbert1218 July 22, 2019

Scorn the Dragon King!!!!?

837 days old
Panther111 July 23, 2019

Celebration of the Lizard King…

304 days old
filmthepengu July 22, 2019

My guess is Scorn the Dragon King..or what I see at the foot of my bed at 3am.

71 days old
ThePrettyPie July 22, 2019

I know… I saw the dragon and I got SO SCARED for a second!!!

Anyways, I’m so excited for this medieval party!

770 days old
Hsmace July 21, 2019

I am hoping it’s the Dragon Queen! We have already fought a King before and I think we need to fight the Queen this time! Hopefully they have magical powers and are a mystery to all trying to defeat them!

216 days old
Ninja5012 July 21, 2019

Judging by the size of the Dragon, this Dragon could be the King of Kings

216 days old
Ninja5012 July 21, 2019

A few Thoughts:

1. Gary said something about an Underwater city… so maybe there is Robotic Hydra/ Water Dragon or a not Robotic Hydra/ Water Dragon guarding the entrance to the city.

2. This is the 3rd Medieval Party of CPR, so it’s possible that Scron is seeking out a close ally to help him

302 days old
Pink Plot July 21, 2019

I think the creature is some type of bull that may change the way club penguin is forever. It could determine the fate of club penguin, the penguin worlds life is in the creatures hands.

30 days old
MikaDJ July 21, 2019

i think its about the Medieval Party thats happening july 25th, i think its a dragon, thats called Scorn i think. Just a theory tho.

89 days old
TookieMan July 21, 2019

I think that this creature may be a dark and sinister dragon! .. or so we think. I think this dragon is actually very nice and, similar to Rockhopper, will bring gifts to the island for the Medieval Party!

456 days old
Joey17790 July 21, 2019

It looks like a dragon with messy 80s hair to me. I don’t know really, but I know it’s a dragon!

862 days old

Most likely won’t be a villain we’ve seen before in CPR.

85 days old
roosaallee July 21, 2019

I think it’s a big, scary dragon! rawr

135 days old
HappyTakumi July 21, 2019

I think that the scary monster thing is a dragon that’s been asleep for one hundred years! He must have woken up after it’s slumber in the dark cave he slept in and our heroes are trying to put it back to sleep!

263 days old
Scientin July 21, 2019

In past Medieval Parties, we’ve seen a bunch of mythical creatures in the quests. Dragons, a hydra, and more! What if this year, we expect it to be another mythical creature like a dragon, but in actuality it’s something like an angry bull! I’m betting on the bull myself.

33 days old
MiniNyxx July 21, 2019

I believe it’s a friendly dragon! From the shadows, it looks like it might be pink, which is one of my favourite colours. Maybe this dragon has come to us willing to show off a new fashion style? I’m so excited to see what our new guest could bring!

114 days old
Sparky Boy July 21, 2019

i think it’s a big dragon.

234 days old
winniella1 July 21, 2019

I think it might be a mascots pet dragon. Everyone knows it is a dragon so I also agree!!! And also I think that the best guess is maybe scorns best friend dragon.

862 days old

You may be surprised, but looks like another week’s wait.

90 days old
WarningRain July 21, 2019

It really looks like an angry chef at certain points, yet it’s most likely sine kind of monkey/ape.

353 days old
Tomatoes943 July 21, 2019

I could see this being a pretty awesome party! (Also the creature on the login screen is probably a dragon)

176 days old
Veida1 July 21, 2019

It could be a dragon, I was able to tell since the dragon has evil, wicked eyes and a sinister, mean teeth, and the white clouds in the background could even show more proof that this monster is a dragon, so that’s my theory, this is a dragon

3364 days old
Halopona July 21, 2019

Who’s excited for the Medieval Party!?

353 days old
Tomatoes943 July 21, 2019

MEEE!!!!! 😀

49 days old
bfbfan2011 July 21, 2019

Not me.

84 days old
pete1326 July 21, 2019

I am I just need my armor

772 days old
Fizzy Pop July 22, 2019

Whoop Whoop 🙌 Me!

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 22, 2019

Still donning the Enchanted Dragon suit, although any chance of fixing the custom clothing glitch because whenever someone wears a new custom item it won’t show in the comment section!

59 days old
PenGwen06 July 25, 2019

Im excited to see what its like!!!!

464 days old
Sweet Ari July 21, 2019

I think that it might be Scorn’s twin sister because it looks like a dragon and is very scary just like him.

717 days old
P851939 July 21, 2019

To me it just looks like a normal dragon, and not a hydra. However, it does seem to have something to the left of it.

151 days old
brownie6413 July 21, 2019

Us penguins have heard so many rumors about a new dragon coming to the island, so that’s what i think it is; I think it’s the Queen Dragon!

53 days old
pugguy1011 July 21, 2019

I think that this creature is the pink dragon but there is a twist. the dragon is actually a robot that Herbert the polar bear and Clutzy the crab are using to take over the island and the only people who can stop the dragon are the ninjas at the dojo!

878 days old
Valery July 21, 2019

I think that this scary surprise on the login screen is going to be a new villain us penguins are going to have to defeat. To be more specific, I think its going to be some type of evil dragon! After all, you can’t have a medieval party without a dragon present!

32 days old
ClubrafYT July 21, 2019

It’s scorn the dragon king. I think it’s scorn because In another club penguin the medieval party ended. And it has the same light in it’s eyes so it’s scorn. And who ever got the 5000 coin congratulations to that person.

647 days old
PeanutPang1 July 21, 2019

I hope it might be my friend, sometimes it can get lonely being one of the only friendly dragons on the island, even if penguins are very amiable birbs. 😀

161 days old
eliefr July 21, 2019

ah, maybe it’s the hydra!

197 days old
desgamerboi July 21, 2019

I think it might be a dragon that the evil polarbear guy made because of the midevil update. 😛 (just a theory.)

792 days old
Spk1 July 21, 2019

You mean Herbert

792 days old
Spk1 July 21, 2019

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if It’s scorn the dragon king, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if its a different Dragon who may or may not be related to Scorn the dragon king

86 days old
Red Blaster July 21, 2019

It’s scorn the dragon king. I think it’s scorn because In another club penguin the medieval party ended. And it has the same light in it’s eyes so it’s scorn

219 days old
Scunekt July 21, 2019

It seems to me like a large dragon of sort, but it may not be as menacing as it seems. Maybe just me and what I see, but it looks a bit like it has a very stylish & funky hairdo behind its large horns. It may just want to embrace the “party” part of “Medieval Party” just as much as we do!

897 days old
Squizoid July 21, 2019

I don’t know why but, I think that the monster is Bowser with a clown wig :P.

862 days old

It looks like a new beast, maybe reptilian, but no way it’s Bowser because, copyrights! Closest we might be getting is a look-similar, but even so, if we had Bowser, we’d have to pay for royalties AND the rights, which won’t come cheap!

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 21, 2019

Those pink, pupil-less sclera DO look pretty menacing, and the snout reminds me a bit of a dragon, but I’m not sure that IS a dragon… might be a totally different beast.

862 days old

You don’t suppose that might be this year’s chief villain of the Medieval Party?

34 days old
FAIRYWORLD July 21, 2019

A monster octopus going to fight penguins

38 days old
adameskus1 July 21, 2019

Hi

33 days old
indricauc July 21, 2019

Well, since I believe the medieval party is going to begin soon, it might be a dragon or any type of monster to be like a sneak peek for the upcoming event, and if so, it is really cool!

339 days old
Peengi July 21, 2019

I think it is the Ultimate Dragon! Leader of all the dragons! Master of all dragons! In my theory, it is in this island from the starting! It is the first dragon. Some wizards and knights imprisoned it to underground… But now, it wants revenge and hungry for princesses!

30 days old
Minebro49 July 21, 2019

Dragon

793 days old
Emma Gal July 21, 2019

It looks like a very powerful dragon that may be seeking revenge on the penguins! Definitely something evil! Also, are we going to get a no igloo option added to the game? My friends and I really want this feature added so we can be more creative with out igloos! 🙂

833 days old
bluestk July 21, 2019

A mysterious dragon with some sort of relation of Scorn as they’re both seem to be acient dragons from another time. This one seems to be a female and is planning something soon, so we better be careful!

324 days old
Frostical July 21, 2019

Well…I have a bad feeling about this, but, I suspect that perhaps Herbert has met an evil creature and has persuaded it to help him and Klutzy to destroy Club Penguin forever…

143 days old
LemonLife12 July 21, 2019

I think it’s Herbert in a Dragon Costume up to another evil plan, if it is Herbert, He’s up to no good, no good at all.

147 days old
imabigbox123 July 21, 2019

I bet it’s Herbert too.

49 days old
bfbfan2011 July 22, 2019

Well, It’s Scorn.

718 days old
oretomb606 July 21, 2019

And you guys are so AMAZING! At your work please keep it up! you guys are doing so great!

718 days old
oretomb606 July 21, 2019

ITS THE QUEEN DRAGON!

384 days old
peptrt July 21, 2019

I like to think it’s the queen dragon, I think she would be called Scornette the Dragon Queen but still not sure, can’t wait for this party! 😉

862 days old

Is this recent -ette thing a tie-in to the still-pretty-recent trend of Nintendo-ette characters not meant as such?

247 days old
Little Lolli July 21, 2019

I think it could be a Queen Dragon!! From what Gary has told us in the Newspaper, it sounds like a ferocious Queen Dragon is locked away under the Island, but now it has finally escaped and is plotting to take over Club Penguin!!! But THAT will never happen because we won’t let it happen!!!!!!

206 days old
snowheart12 July 21, 2019

i think it will be a dragon because of what the picture looks like or something else all together like it could be herbert since we haven’t seen him in a while if you know what i mean although we don’t know since it is medivel but herbert can have something to do with it

772 days old
Fizzy Pop July 21, 2019

This mystery figure seems to be an evil, yet mighty, Queen Dragon! (Dun Dun Dun) who is looking to get revenge, this figure may even be related to Scorn! But one thing I KNOW is that this dragon seems to not be happy, but I know us penguins will be able to take on this dark figure though!

75 days old
ljwmrw July 21, 2019

This dark figure could perhaps be an evil dragon, coming to get revenge on something our ancestor penguins must have done long ago. Or maybe, this is a kind dragon, that is just misunderstood! Maybe its actually smiling, but in its own way! I don’t want to be too quick to judge.

170 days old
tiffyl20 July 21, 2019

kinda reminds me of maleficent

862 days old

Nope, not Malefecent because Malefecent can go from fairy to dragon and this one looks closest to a dragon.

178 days old
HarmonyStar July 21, 2019

Hmm I think its the leader of the dragons, who took over after scorn was defeated. I can’t wait to find out!

853 days old
jervistetch July 21, 2019

actually its probably the queen dragon after reading other predictions.

853 days old
jervistetch July 21, 2019

I have no idea what the creature could be. But by the look of the silhouette I predict its a dragon of some sorts. Perhaps its the king dragon, who rules over the underground medieval civilization. He may prove to be a massive threat to club penguin, similar to Herbert.

82 days old
Pinkspring4 July 21, 2019

It kinda looks like Herbert in a dragon costume.

82 days old
Pinkspring4 July 21, 2019

I think the creature is a dragon, and it looks like two penguins in knight costumes are beside it.

161 days old
eliefr July 20, 2019

must be a dragon lizard blown with a butterfly and a parrot!

895 days old
Minior July 20, 2019

I think its a mean dragon because it looks menacing

52 days old
henrel July 20, 2019

*chanting* Dragon Queen! Dragon Queen! Dragon Queen! Looks giant too, in comparison to the penguin-y shapes in front. I respect her and her large destructive ways.

161 days old
eliefr July 20, 2019

as a matter of fact,
I just remembered!
scorn has already been defeated!
must be the king of the dragoons ” reserve ”.

161 days old
eliefr July 20, 2019

this is scorn,the king of dragons!

49 days old
bfbfan2011 July 20, 2019

I’m not ready for this…

871 days old
Bear Md July 20, 2019

A dragon-lizard-snake hybrid thingy? I dunno, thats my best guess, hah.

834 days old
Lexi23336 July 20, 2019

Seems like a dragon similar to Scorn from the last medieval party! Gary said this could be the dragon queen… Maybe this dragon and Scorn are related somehow! Hope we’ll find out at the party next week…

165 days old
Cuddley pup July 20, 2019

To be completely honest, from looking at the picture, it looks like a hippo (LOL), but considering the fact that there’s going to be a Medieval Party, it’s probably a dragon. Either way, I think that the Medieval Party is gonna be super cool!

746 days old
Superivy4 July 20, 2019

Its a dragon.

792 days old
Reddy4 July 20, 2019

I have a feeling it’s the queen dragon, like Gary said in the penguin times! Either way, I’m super excited about the Medevil party!

108 days old
Turbo867 July 20, 2019

I think that this creature is another dragon who escaped and is against the island! In 2012, we had to defend the island against Scorn, the dragon king. It’s been 7 years since we’ve seen him. This doesn’t look like Scorn, so I think that this dragon could be partnered with him!

37 days old
TheVesteria July 20, 2019

I think this creature is something like a Polar Bear, the enemy of Penguins! The background also looks like it’s locked up in a jail!

452 days old
Nacho0613 July 20, 2019

The recent newspaper mentioned a queen of dragons? I think this is that same queen. I wonder if she has any relation to Scorn.

33 days old
Bellamia29 July 20, 2019

That’s the dragon queen, isn’t it? Either that or one of her minions.

871 days old
Sp1nnYB01 July 20, 2019

My prediction for this scary creature is that it’s the dragon queen! There seems to be some claws and the newspaper says that she knocked down alot of knights.

474 days old
Thinger July 20, 2019

I have NO IDEA! It’s probably one of those ‘nother Dragon Masterminds! This looks really sinister – I took some sketches at early designs. One of them is a chef-like entity, while the other flies to the skies! I’m pretty sure this will replace SCORN – So I can’t wait to battle him! This is amazing!!

108 days old
Wolfdijon July 20, 2019

I think the face might be a Minotaur, because it has horns. But the Club Penguin Times suggests it might also be a dragon… and the shadow on the left is a penguin, but why does the shadow on the right look like another animal with fangs?

76 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 July 20, 2019

And the brave penguins that are fighting it

76 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 July 20, 2019

I think its the dragon queen from gary’s report on Penguin times.

1266 days old
santi1345 July 20, 2019

it think its scorn family! since last year we defeated scron, he’s back with some help 😮

864 days old
Starflight July 20, 2019

I think this newcomer is a new dragon! Judging by the colors and shape of the mouth, it looks a lot like the new magic dragon costume! The news also states that there was a dragon queen that used to be on the island. I predict that the new face is the same dragon queen of old! 😀

864 days old
Starflight July 20, 2019

I think we’re going to meet a new dragon! Judging by the colors, it’s either pink or purple, like the new Magic Dragon costume. The new News states that there once was a strong Dragon Queen that lived on the island long ago. I predict that this newcomer is that very same Dragon Queen!

32 days old
ClubrafYT July 20, 2019

It’s a dragon for the medieval party this party will be so cool to be at so I hope I see Gary the Gadget guy.

32 days old
Gg9Lives July 20, 2019

Not entirely sure myself. But the face reminds me of a bull. But what is a bull doing in Club Penguin? There’s also two figures in front of the bull. The one on the left is definitely a penguin, though I can’t say the same for the one on the right. Either way, this will surely make a great event!

101 days old
reddy meddy July 20, 2019

I think It’s Scary

321 days old
CandyYumi06 July 20, 2019

Hi!

154 days old
Super107 July 20, 2019

I think its a dragon king

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 20, 2019

The creature is obviously Herbert dressed up as a Pink Dragon! He’s trying to use the upcoming Medieval Party to distract us from the fact that he is trying to ruin the island. Let’s all come together and protect Club Penguin!

49 days old
bfbfan2011 July 20, 2019

What? Wrong, Wrong. It’s Scorn, I know.

80 days old
Wabble080808 July 20, 2019

I think it’s a Dragon. Look at the outline and you can almost make out some wings. And the body is big enough to be a Dragon. Plus it would totally fit with the Madivail theme.

31 days old
100popsicle July 20, 2019

The creature is a dragon since their is a medival theme going on.

33 days old
yallmight July 20, 2019

A dragon possible or a lagoon monster.

632 days old
Sampai64 July 20, 2019

I think that this creature is a good guy, and is just having a bad day. Maybe some penguins around the island can cheer them up?

321 days old
P2463168 July 20, 2019

positivity 😊

161 days old
eliefr July 20, 2019

do you like pizza. yes
do you like banana.yes
do you like banana pizza.no

31 days old
P4650284 July 20, 2019

I can not WAIT

31 days old
P4650284 July 20, 2019

Oh yeaaa

911 days old
Trevchris007 July 20, 2019

I think Scorn has a friend determined to finish what he couldn’t. I sincerely hope the knights who stand before the ominous creature are well-equipped for the epic battle ahead.

108 days old
Wolfdijon July 20, 2019

Maybe that shape is a Minotaur or dragon king. The shapes at the front would logically be penguins, but the shadow at the right doesn’t really look like a penguin. It looks like another animal, one with fangs…

862 days old

Those don’t look like Minotaur horns to me.

205 days old
AngryBird95 July 20, 2019

My speculations are that the big scary face is that of a dragon, who will try to take over the island! All of the penguins will have to fight him in a boss fight fashion, throwing snowballs at him until he gives us our island back.

274 days old
Char2006 July 20, 2019

I think this sinister creature could be a dragon! We have seen dragons before at the Medieval Party but this one looks much bigger and scarier, so I’m excited to find out what it is!

31 days old
100popsicle July 20, 2019

I belive that the creature could be a dragon because there is a medival theme this month.

91 days old
greeny8700 July 20, 2019

I think it’s no other than the dragon queen. We don’t have a lot of information on her yet. but we do know she was with the lost kingdom. She must want revenge on the island for sealing her away.

58 days old
apollo1967 July 20, 2019

cool

69 days old
Winterwhirl8 July 20, 2019

I think the sinister creature is a dragon! But I don’t think the dragon is sinister. I think the dragon is waiting to greet us at the Medeival Party! Maybe the dragon is guarding treasure!

824 days old
LittleGamer July 20, 2019

With the Medieval Party coming up, my thoughts go to it being a dragon, but I can’t be too sure. Seeing its sinister look, it is very likely to be the villain for the party. After reading the news, I learned that there was a dragon queen. I can only conclude that this ghastly face is a dragon.

234 days old
winniella1 July 20, 2019

It totally looks like Scorn but Scorn isnt a mascot anymore!!!! So maybe we are having a new dragon mascot!!!

399 days old
smelt4 July 20, 2019

This looks exciting! I sure hope he’s friendly, but if not, we might need to keep our flippers at the ready!