What's New?

Reviewed by You: Sinister Earthquakes

By Lataus on July 27, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We’ve reached the weekend again, which means we have another Reviewed by You for you. Last week, we asked you all who you thought the sinister looking creature was on the login screen. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was JessieKnu, who said:

“I predict it is most likely the queen dragon!! Gary foreshadowed there being on so I am very excited to find out if my prediction is correct! And if that is a blue Knight suit that I think I see I will be thrilled! I cannot wait to earn my knight suit.”

That’s a very interesting theory, but it may be possible. We can’t to share with you the items at the party, so we’re glad that you are excited! The other response comes from bluestk, who said:

“A mysterious dragon with some sort of relation of Scorn as they’re both seem to be ancient dragons from another time. This one seems to be a female and is planning something soon, so we better be careful!”

That’s another interesting theory for sure. We definitely need to be careful if we’re going to go up against this thing, and who knows what it could be planning?

Thanks JessieKnu and bluestk! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

A mysterious force with a great power has caused an earthquake around the island. What kind of being has this kind of power to cause something as dangerous as this? It’s definitely important to keep penguins safe during these times. How are you playing your part to keep penguins safe around the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

185 Comments

862 days old
Sparklmagyq August 6, 2019

Don’t bother trying to battle the Dragon Queen more than once after her defeat because once you win, conquest accomplished.

108 days old
Acookie27 August 3, 2019

I’ve been investigating all over the island, it’s a mystery! Since the new play script came out, maybe explorers like Alaska have awoken the ancient Dragons in search for jewels. That spilled crate of treasures really has me thinking! I advise people to stay close, put on a hard hat and stay calm πŸ™‚

302 days old
Stevenator93 August 3, 2019

training penguins to fight and protect themselves in these kinds of situations. This is a party were the EPF can help us but its up to us penguins to stay together and fight or protect with each other to succeed this event and to protect the island of club penguin. Waddle on fellow penguins.

283 days old
amazingave August 3, 2019

Herbert has to have something to do with this. My theory is that he built this big robotic dragon to scare the penguins for revenge. The earthquakes could be from his lab while hes training the robot to attack!! Its not the best idea haha.

862 days old
Sparklmagyq August 5, 2019

It wasn’t Herbert this time, it was the actual Dragon Queen.

116 days old
BlossomGirl9 August 2, 2019

I think its the queen dragon cause i went to boiler room and I read two newspapers one of then said there was multiply dragons that conquered this land and wizards closed up the cave so they could not get out

36 days old
catvelvet August 2, 2019

It’s either rory with a big ol drill drilling away somewhere, or the dragons are COMINGGG!!!!!!

862 days old

Dragons this time, or rather, the Dragon Queen.

39 days old
IceJody August 2, 2019

Excuse me, but it’s past August 1st, and the Medieval Party’s still not here. Is there something wrong with the schedule?

824 days old
LittleGamer August 2, 2019

It got changed. The development team hasn’t fully finished up the Medieval Party yet, so you’ll have to wait a little more. Check the page that talks about the schedule change, there’s an update saying that they’re still fixing things up.

862 days old

Also, we now get the party until the 16th so far.

663 days old
RogerWaters August 2, 2019

Herbert or a dragon or something probably caused the earthquake to happen. It is important to stay calm and stay away from buildings during the earthquake and if you are inside then take cover under a sturdy piece of furniture and keep away from windows, doors and walls until the shaking stops.

663 days old
RogerWaters August 2, 2019

It was probably Herbert or a dragon or something caused the earthquake

636 days old
PinguiBoy August 2, 2019

Where is the Event?

575 days old
CookieMoo August 2, 2019

It might have something to do with Herbert because there is a spy phone next to the lighthouse on the home screen

57 days old
Vexed Vortex August 2, 2019

I think the population of all the penguins is causing the earthquake because too much penguins walking around can cause the ground to shake.

87 days old
P4306775 August 2, 2019

the coffee shop is giving me some stranger things/ harry potter vibes.
because when the demogorgon is near the lights tend to flicker, and when a dementor (or many) is near the lights go completely off. is it just me that thinks that?

784 days old
IceThePengu August 2, 2019

Can’t Wait!

896 days old
Jackluigi1 August 2, 2019

My gosh i’m so excited for this party

862 days old

And one of the coolest parts is that Screenhog’s handiwork is in this party!

81 days old
Seiraa August 1, 2019

I’ve been telling everyone I see to wear their hardhat. Never know when a piece of falling debris could come straight for your head! The safest place for you doing an earthquake is inside and under a table!

27 days old
cestmoi124 August 1, 2019

best thing to do is stay calm during the earthquakes and make sure that everyone is ok during this time!

636 days old
PinguiBoy August 1, 2019

its Scorn above us :/

42 days old
Littlemrh August 1, 2019

I think Gary is working for herbert and just trying to ruse us into thinking the earthquakes are not caused him. πŸ˜€

21 days old
P4688795 August 1, 2019

Just stay calm, stay alert, and stay in the Boiler Room.

62 days old
sushimon August 1, 2019

Whenever there’s an earthquake, I always tell the other penguins to stay calm as they tend to panic.

297 days old
yu ready August 1, 2019

Perhaps the mentioned Dragon Queen? The book says earthquakes would happen before her presence is revealed, and this seems all too likely.

181 days old
Luminocity August 1, 2019

To keep the penguins on across the island safe I’ve been letting people know that the scaffolding is dangerous to be on top of during the earthquakes! If you don’t have a hold of something you could fall off!

161 days old
eliefr July 31, 2019

it’s tomorrow

815 days old
Nok Nuk July 31, 2019

This is not a dragon

IT’S A DUCK
AN EARTHQUACK

224 days old
KylieisKool July 31, 2019

I’m sorry this isn’t about the question but would it be possible to add in postcards complimenting outfits and thanking other penguins for help?

870 days old
RedKrabby 2 July 30, 2019

Ive quite enjoyed these earthquakes but very excited now for the medieval party.

391 days old
voldemort10 July 30, 2019

I think its a very powerful dragon, I’m trying to get the penguins out of the buildings that might collapse on top of them and warning others about whats going to happen.

65 days old
miraculer146 July 30, 2019

I think that it could be the Dragon Queen causing the earthquakes, a penguin possibly couldn’t cause them alone. Maybe it’s an army that’s coming closer & closer to the island (sent by the Dragon Queen) or maybe an earthquake just happens whenever she sneezes & she needs some cream soda as a cure.

321 days old
Ssmashleyy July 30, 2019

I’m going to try my best to not only keep penguins safe on the island but keep my puffles safe too by building a safe home for all of us to stay in. I’ll also go help keep the town and plaza safe with the construction crew.

61 days old
OUTATIME1985 July 30, 2019

It has to be Herbert, as a member of the EPF I will be on the hunt to take down that polar bear and keep the island safe.

394 days old
Geozim July 30, 2019

I’m very excited even for medieval party! hope these days go by fast!

298 days old
Joaoandr2007 July 29, 2019

I’m going to search arround the island for clues for who made the earthquakes start and if I find any penguins that need help I’ll do my best to help them!I will not let the earthquakes destroy the island!

29 days old
Le Peguino 3 July 29, 2019

As part of the EPF, it is my job to protect all penguins on the island. However, It could be possible the Dragon Queen was the one who did such damage to our island!

99 days old
Mokoma1 July 29, 2019

I also think the Dragon Queen is the cause of this. It might be like some like message to us saying your Lost City might be found. And the earthquake is like something she will use to open a hole in the ground and rise the Lost City to us. I hope that I made a prediction if not oh well.

28 days old
Kamvasartist July 29, 2019

It was the dragon queen who made this.

51 days old
LotusTree July 29, 2019

As a queen myself, it is my job to fight against the Dragon Queen to save all penguins on the island. I also usher all penguins out of the mines because rocks might hit and hurt them! Remember penguins, as soon as an earthquake hits, run to the boiler room – it is safe in there!

Stay Safe!

Lotus

328 days old
Soccer1017 July 29, 2019

I believe that the earthquake is caused by the dragon queen, she is a powerful queen. I’ll try to help out the island as best as I can, and try to prevent anymore earthquake, made by possibly the dragon queen. I will also try to provide safety all the puffles, and penguins! Be careful everyone!

328 days old
Soccer1017 July 29, 2019

I believe that the earthquake is caused by the dragon queen, she is a powerful queen. I’ll try to help out the island as best as I can, and try to prevent anymore earthquake, made by possibly the dragon queen. I will also try to provide safety all the puffles, and penguins!

853 days old
jervistetch July 29, 2019

To me the answer seems obvious. The queen dragon must be the cause of this mighty earthquake! I’ve noticed a lot of penguins doing there part around the island and have myself taken up the position of helping others. I’ve been letting fellow penguins know of fallen debris, to prevent them tripping.

390 days old
Irum13 July 29, 2019

it might be an earthquake or the main reason it’s caused by the dragon queen and i would love to help fix everything in club penguin.

39 days old
Luigiwins65 July 29, 2019

I think The dragon queen is the cause of this. And I’m going to help by trying to put the puffle sigh back up and get a new door for the pizza parlor. Also walck your step when going in the pizza parlor.

231 days old
test8 July 29, 2019

im really excited and a little scared about everything that has happened. Also i wanted the cpr team to know that im really sad because i missed my favourite party because i didnt know about cpr when it was happening and the party is operation blackout i really hope that the party happens again.

710 days old
Oasisflurry5 July 29, 2019

Puffles must be terrified when earthquakes occur, so I’m going to hang around the puffle shop to care for them when a earthquake hits. However, when it comes to the earthquake, our island isn’t actually connected to the ocean floor, so it must be someone or thing under the thick ice.

303 days old
Pinkbarry July 29, 2019

As a princess, I will do my duty to protect my fellow penguins from the angry dragon queen that’s obviously responsible for all of this! I’m going to open my igloo to a puffle cafe, as a fun way for everyone to stay safe!

23 days old
Brendapercy9 July 29, 2019

I will be a firefighter and contain the dragon’s fires!

895 days old
Splosh Jnr July 29, 2019

As soon as the earthquakes hit I decided it was my job to run around making sure everyone was safe. I’ve even managed to rescue a few penguins from where they were trapped in the Coffee Shop (be careful with helium balloons, people)! Remember, keep outdoors and stay alert for any future earthquakes!

439 days old
icecream2252 July 29, 2019

Although it is a small way of helping out, I try to give away balloons to help comfort people. Balloons always brighten up my day, so I would love to spread the positivity with everyone around. Look for me and others in the Town and Pizza Parlor if you need a balloon friend!

210 days old
TRex386 July 29, 2019

It’s definitely the queen dragon causing all of the tremors. She will eventually be coming up to the island, so this is just our first warning. I am always making sure everyone stays together, just in case something happens. That way no one is ever alone during this!

420 days old
Mr penguin 4 July 29, 2019

i agree with everyone else it might be the dragon queen

793 days old
Emma Gal July 29, 2019

I think it’s the dragon queen! She’s probably looking for revenge!!

101 days old
Sharkio July 29, 2019

I think I have an idea of what REALLY happened… In a psa mission, Herbert has caused massive trembors (a.k.a Earthquakes) by DIGGING HOLES into the island. DIGGING HOLES. THIS MEANS… IT ISN’T THE DRAGON CAUSING HOLES… ITS A ATTACK BY HERBERT! EVIDENCE PROVES THIS!

801 days old
Charizard533 July 28, 2019

THE DRAGON QUEEN!! THE DRAGON QUEEN IS INCOMING!!!

28 days old
JJRose23 July 28, 2019

I think it may be the queen dragon that may be returning and causing all these earthquakes. one way i keep penguins safe is check all areas of any new damage done by the earthquake especially the coffee shop.

71 days old
Murphy98 July 28, 2019

Us club penguin residents are a relentless kind! Despite the damage folks are still packing into places like the coffee shop and the pizza parlor to grab a snack. I’ve been helping out with serving to make sure penguins are in and out of these potentially dangerous zones.

59 days old
PenGwen06 July 28, 2019

1.) I agree with G. I think the eathquakes are caused by the Queen Dragon, who is below the island. Maybe she is digging tunnels to get to the top of the island and the dire earthquakes will stop once she arrives.
2.) To help keep others safe I go around the island and I ask If anyone needs help.

399 days old
kbpenguin3 July 28, 2019

I think an enormous and mysterious dragon queen is asleep under the island. The island shakes as she snores; she doesn’t mean to be harmful, but these earthquakes she causes are putting penguins at risk! It is my duty as a member of both the PSA and EPF societies to keep my fellow penguins safe.

192 days old
zoey102fan July 28, 2019

After redoing some of the missions I think that it’s Herbert causing the earthquakes again with his underground tunnels and that he is going to make a comeback to Club Penguin which means more missions!!!

399 days old
kbpenguin3 July 28, 2019

I think an enormous and mysterious female dragon is asleep under the island. The island shakes as she snores; she doesn’t mean to be harmful, but these earthquakes she causes are putting penguins at risk! It is my duty as a member of both the PSA and EPF societies to keep my fellow penguins safe.

36 days old
Penguitos July 28, 2019

has anybody noticed that the block of ice near the mine is melting to look like herbert? its pretty suspitios.

101 days old
Sharkio July 29, 2019

MORE EVIDENCE! THis is GREAT proof to my claim.

862 days old

I highly doubt Herbert would’ve summoned the Dragon Queen.

352 days old
lavenderflop July 28, 2019

I agree, it’s probably the dragon. Maybe they’re trying to invade the lost kingdom, and those who may still live there are fighting back! As Winterwhirl said, the PSA are doing all they can to find out what’s happening. Let’s investigate!

774 days old
Nanopenguin3 July 28, 2019

For a news reporter it’s my job to let everyone know about things that are happening around the island. I always tell my viewers to be careful while waddling around the island and not to be in the underground areas. There are still small quakes and rocks or the ground above may fall down on them.

151 days old
brownie6413 July 28, 2019

Well as a PSA agent: I know Herbert has come close to doing some very evil things that would of put us penguins in lots of danger but he was always stopped. The one behind this is the Queen Dragon. G has said much about her and her power, but G knows us agents and knights will stop her!

101 days old
Sharkio July 28, 2019

Afterquakes have attacked us while I was in the coffee shop. They seem to only attack during the morning.. this is a hint that it could be a dragon waking up… or Herbert is attacking again. Probally the dragon.

101 days old
Sharkio July 28, 2019

Hmm… are you guys sure its a dragon? Maybe its herbert! I mean, theres a possibility!

216 days old
Ninja5012 July 30, 2019

How could it Herbert this time? If you have not noticed, every PSA mission beginning with the Case of the Missing Coins has been a Build-up from 1 of the last PSA missions. From the final PSA to Operation: Blackout his schemes have only gotten more evil. It has got to be the Evil Dragon Queen

862 days old

I’m going with the Dragon Queen on this one.

108 days old
Fluttertoes July 28, 2019

i think that its the dragon. i think that it has been sleeping under club penguin for a while and it is now waking up causing the earthquakes

735 days old
Awesomefire2 July 28, 2019

Honestly, it could be a number of things… but the most evident and possible scenario has to be from that this was cause by the mysterious female dragon. Something is coming, and I’m sure that this is just the beginning!

32 days old
OGHyperNova July 28, 2019

It may be us causing the earthquakes with all the drilling we are doing

206 days old
snowheart12 July 28, 2019

with fellow agents of mine i will try to help all that is needed for the job and keep training to always keep penguins safe even during these times

462 days old
FishyMcFish July 28, 2019

While others are helping penguins to safety, repairs are still needing to be made. I throw on a hardhat and vest try and start working on repairs. Cleaning up debris so others don’t get hurt on it is quite a difficult task!

31 days old
P4650818 July 28, 2019

I think it’s going to be the dragon from the home screen. I think it has been sleeping under the island for hundreds of years but now it’s waking up. It would be really cool if so.

873 days old
P22689 July 28, 2019

Whoops, I meant the home screen!

873 days old
P22689 July 28, 2019

The dragon on the loading screen may be rising from the ground, or is being helped by someone (like Herbert). As a PSA member, I am trying to help others prepare for any dangers that may occur. Good luck to everyone if we have to stand together and fight and stay safe!

399 days old
tas45 July 28, 2019

Usually whenever i’m online, I look around the whole island and check if there has been any damage. Than I tell the penguins to look out for those certain rooms. Be careful penguins! πŸ™‚

24 days old
Payton212 July 28, 2019

I will make sure to get the word around and tell everyone to be safe and careful. And it could be due to the dragon we all see on the login page and keep on the look out for strange things.

175 days old
fastsammydog July 28, 2019

i think the dragon on the home screan is cuasing the earth quake

862 days old
Sparklmagyq July 28, 2019

Just today I waddled around the island to see if any new damage was done, but so far it seems only ten places were affected. I also check on my puffles whenever I log in to make sure they’re okay.

793 days old
Bellflowerp July 28, 2019

How cool! ^-^ I love how, if you stay in a certain part of the island for a while, the whole room actually quakes! πŸ˜€

862 days old

I’d only seen two quakes, first in the dojo, then the town.

69 days old
Winterwhirl8 July 28, 2019

As a PSA agent, I’m always trying to help penguins out. But, this might be the toughest problem! I’m going to train with my fellow agents and search the rubble for evidence. Our agents will be standing by day or night, ground or sky, patrolling the island to help keep YOU safe!

793 days old
Bellflowerp July 28, 2019

Woot! Right there with ya, Winterwhirl8! πŸ™‚

862 days old

Both the PSA and EPF are there to keep everyone safe.

23 days old
P4680552 July 28, 2019

aaaa

31 days old
Electrified July 28, 2019

aaaa

87 days old
P4306775 August 2, 2019

aaaa

815 days old
Nok Nuk July 28, 2019

MEDIEVAL PARTY?

161 days old
eliefr July 28, 2019

yes

80 days old
The Shadows July 28, 2019

It’s probably the dragon on the home screen causing the earthquake. Or it might be Herbert again. I think the best thing to do to help stop the earthquakes is just be on standby for Gary.

461 days old
lika03 July 28, 2019

it could be scorn’s mum who knows we only know there’s a dragon in the login screen and there’s a earthquake we’ll have to wait on august the 1st.

cheers

Lika03

43 days old
buzzy1919 July 28, 2019

i think something underground could be causing the earthquake
my other guess is that its the weird animal on the login page
and i am keeping the penguins safe buy making them move places and stay at home.

43 days old
buzzy1919 July 28, 2019

I’M TRYING TO KEEP THEM IN THEIR IGGLOOS BUT ITS TOO HARD BUT I’LL KEEP TRYING.

23 days old
P4679973 July 28, 2019

Oh no!

671 days old
Zoob1 July 28, 2019

We’ve already seen shakings happen due to happenings like Herbert’s tunnelings and whatnot, so these tremors can’t come from nothing; I hypothesize that this She-dragon could be awakening from a long slumber, or hiding below to plan and commence something wretched on the island. Only time will tell.

85 days old
Speedy 45 July 28, 2019

Something is sleeping under the island like the dragon who has been woken up and is causing the constant shaking of the island. The dragon must be really mad or upset because it has been woke up. Herbert could have been the cause, but very unlikely. Could be something we don’t know about…just yet.

899 days old
Anabellapopy July 28, 2019

To help penguins feel better around the island i’ve been trying to let them see the upside of the whole earthquake situation, such as how it makes the music in the nightclub sound really cool. I think keeping morals up around the islands helps so much in keeping everyone happier in general.

59 days old
PenGwen06 July 28, 2019

Its always nice to make sure others are happy!! Thanks for being positve!! We need more positivity on the island!! You inspire me to be more positve!!!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!

125 days old
ChubbySimon July 28, 2019

I have a gut feeling that it is an angry dragon. I have heard lots of rumors around of what might be causing it and that is the main one I think. I try to include other penguins in group activities and take their minds off the earthquakes

82 days old
Pinkspring4 July 28, 2019

I think the earthquake is being caused by the dragon. What I’ve been doing to help other penguins is by telling them that their computer isn’t having a problem it’s an earthquake or should i say an “iceberg quake”.

913 days old
Perapin July 28, 2019

Despite minor damages, the Pizza Parlor is operational and stable and makes for a good earthquake shelter. We have medics employed to help any penguins injured. And of course we’re serving delicious food to satisfy your hunger.

We also delivered food to other earthquake shelters.

Cheers,
Perapin

862 days old

The Aqua Grabber still works despite the damage as well.

862 days old

Repairs were made to the Aqua Grabber and Boiler Room.

175 days old
fastsammydog July 28, 2019

when the next earth quake happens im coming to the pizza parlor

3250 days old
PrestonPlayz July 28, 2019

I’ll keep my fellow penguins safe by building a shelter at my igloo and hiding them out there! This isn’t just an earthquake, it’s a dragon. So we’ll have to build a sturdy shelter to keep everyone safe!

58 days old
P4508344 July 28, 2019

To keep the island safe, we need to make sure to follow proper earthquake protocol. I am trying to tell penguins around the island to duck under a flat surface like a table or under a chair. We also have noticed that earthquakes happen every half-an-hour or so which helps us prepare for the worst.

52 days old
wwoollffe23 July 28, 2019

it could be Herbert or something under the trying to get out.

52 days old
wwoollffe23 July 28, 2019

It could be a giant, dragon, earthquake. I wounder….

157 days old
dabluekid July 28, 2019

I think it is herbert under these earthquakes because herbert is always up to something evil. so then gary and the secret agents are gonna stop herbert once and for all.

878 days old
Valery July 28, 2019

this is going to be such an amazing adventure!

761 days old
Maripink007 July 28, 2019

Well, as Gary said on the Penguin Times, it might be the dragon queen warning us that something is coming, and showing her power, maybe?
Also, the Rescue Squad could help penguins to evacuate tall buildings, like the Coffee Shop structure.
Let’s see the end of these weird earthquakes to conclude!

46 days old
smaclynnn July 27, 2019

I have a strong feeling it’s a dragon. Not only did Gary foreshadow it but in the catalog it’s all been medieval clothing hinting that our guesses are right! I’m so excited to see and possibly fight a dragon. I want the new armor that comes with everything.

33 days old
Bellamia29 July 27, 2019

I believe the dragon queen is responsible, but not ruling out Herbert’s involvement. As for how I’m helping out? I’m researching the underground and old maps to try and help find the ancient city. While I’m doing so, I’m working to keep penguins safe and keeping civilians calm and out of danger.

384 days old
Peaceful8 July 27, 2019

If he can almost melt an entire island, then just imagine what he could be up to now. He might be trying to move the island somewhere warmer. The way in which he does so is unstable and causes the island to shake. He might have added propellers underwater, and it crashes into icebergs sometimes.

29 days old
Le Peguino 3 July 29, 2019

You mean Herbert?

384 days old
Peaceful8 July 31, 2019

Yeah. I was originally gonna add more to the comment, but I forgot I removed Herbert’s name.

775 days old
unochamp6 July 27, 2019

I think it might be caused by an evil underground dragon who wants to take over club penguin. I think all the ninjas/epf agents and I can save club penguin from a terrible fate!

632 days old
Natsfroh July 27, 2019

I think it could be natural causes. Dunno.

161 days old
eliefr July 27, 2019

I think it must be that this millennial dragon cast a spell that left the island crumbling, something I didn’t understand, because you don’t fix the light of the cafe.
I’m from epf, so if any penguins come into the cafe or somewhere falling apart, I’ll teleport you to a safe place.

30 days old
zombieghost1 July 27, 2019

We could set up missions needing multiple penguins to fix certain things. Things like 10 penguins dancing in this outfit = a stamp, or a task completed!
Then maybe we could get Gary to find the source of the earthquakes and have Rory fix some bits up! Jet pack guy could see any threats from above!

746 days old
Superivy4 July 27, 2019

i think a dragon has caused all of this. Every time she roars the ground shakes because of her fury! To stay safe everyone needs to immediately go to the boiler room, like rn. stop reading this! go get safe!

456 days old
SquirrelLove July 27, 2019

It’s definately Herbert coming back foreshadowing the rerelease of the EPF missions! (At least I hope!!😊😊😊😊)

788 days old
Piwambi July 27, 2019

There’s something else for me, even more than the Dragon. Things are not always as they seem to be. I think it might be some animal…perhaps a polar bear? I don’t know. This is not the first mystery on the island around these times.
First, Cream Barrels; now this.
Join the Rescue Team and help! πŸ˜‰

258 days old
BobBread2222 July 27, 2019

I think during the party you will be able to choose to become a wizard or a night, and both will have to team up to defeat the evil dragon

221 days old
stamppenguin July 27, 2019

I changed up my outfit a but to be a rescue squad member!

165 days old
Cuddley pup July 27, 2019

If I had the rescue squad gear, I would totally use it. But since I don’t, I just listen and do what the rescue squad says. They would usually go by the Coffee Shop and make sure penguins don’t go inside, so they can be safe. It would be pretty cool if CPR brought the rescue squad gear back though.

339 days old
Peengi July 27, 2019

Did you see the homepage? It was changed. THE EARTHQUAKE IS A BIG PROBLEM!

339 days old
Peengi July 27, 2019

I am not doing very much thing. For now Im triying to fix the floor with my jackhammer.

127 days old
Squavicado10 July 27, 2019

I think that if it is a dragon, then all of the community’s penguins will unite to once again help keep CP safe or we will find out more about this mysterious earthquake trigger by befriending it. If it’s not a dragon, I’m not sure what else it could be except something beyond our knowledge!!

228 days old
Kaibaka July 27, 2019

i think it is the dragon that caused this hole thing and i`m still trying to still understand all of this and i`m still learning about this so i`m just think it`s the dragon

316 days old
Gwilkie July 27, 2019

I had my suspicions that Herbert may have been behind the earthquakes, which, in my theory, may mean more missions for the PSA. OR, it could be, like other people have been thinking, a dragon, like the huge one on the homepage, or something else that is similar.

376 days old
IPandaKingI July 27, 2019

i think it will be a dragon that caused it and i will help by making a team of penguin to defeat the dragon

34 days old
mbro9000 July 27, 2019

I would say that the creature behind all of this destruction is a great powerful dragon that’s trying to escape from inside the earths depths but having trouble maybe it’s even the dragon on the front page! Also i would encourage fellow penguins to stay away from buildings that have been damaged.

870 days old
Metalwaffle July 27, 2019

With all the comotion Herbert has caused in the past, I bet he may have somthing to do with the sudden earthquakes happening to the island. Herbert can try to rain on our parade; but he certanly will not succeed! Although there is definitely a posibility that this isn’t Herbert’s doing this time….

880 days old
ChrisCPI July 27, 2019

I will be helping get penguins to the Boiler Room, as it is the most safest place on the island. Every 30 minutes an earthquake strikes, and every day it seems more damage appears on the island. So it is extremely important to keep everyone safe in these times.

862 days old

The first time I came during this earthquake I felt an aftershock! Haven’t felt any since, though because I haven’t been logging on during those times.

36 days old
Martino9ide July 27, 2019

I have a very extendet theoy but with only 300 words I can’t tellit so hear is the short version.
The dragon sleeps under the island and Herbert or G had woken up her so now is cousing an earthquake because shi is trying to get out of the island.

103 days old
Billy35 July 27, 2019

Herbert did not do it. I dragon did it 100%. I will defeat that dragon so I can protect all of Club Penguin!

456 days old
Joey17790 July 27, 2019

These earthquakes have GOT to be the dragon on the login screen!

862 days old

The Dragon Queen? She looks different, almost like a classic Dragon Queen a la Screenhog, but yeah, I agree.

83 days old
EPF Control July 27, 2019

I believe the queen dragon is trying to get loose and if and when it does we will go on a quest during the Medieval Party to save the island from the fierce dragon!

321 days old
CandyYumi06 July 27, 2019

I will keep penguins safe by telling them to be safe! :>

359 days old
dominateeye July 27, 2019

I’m waddling around the island with my jackhammer, repairing anything that starts to crumble after an earthquake and putting barriers in front of anything dangerous so nobody gets hurt waddling and reading the Times at the same time.

774 days old
Karl13 July 27, 2019

By the Defeat of Scorn, the Dragon Queen wants revenge. So, her fury is causing this earthquakes in the entire island.

159 days old
nakyo man853 July 27, 2019

I’m gonna bring penguins to the box demention, an earthquake can get in there.

829 days old
Kacerbone July 27, 2019

Im not sure of the exact cause, but I believe that maybe this is one of Gary’s experiments gone wrong!

205 days old
AngryBird95 July 27, 2019

My speculations are that that spooky dragon is causing these huge earthquakes. My way of helping is telling penguins that they should make sure that nothing fragile can fall off of shelves or tables and break in their igloo. I’d recommend putting your fragile items in a box or on the floor.

332 days old
Deh Herbert July 27, 2019

We’ve all realised that it happens every 30 minuets or so and ill be trying to defeat that dragon and put it back in its place

31 days old
100popsicle July 27, 2019

I think that the being is a Dragon who is causing the earthquakes and i will keep other penguins safe by helping defeat it.

108 days old
Wolfdijon July 27, 2019

Something related to the lost city… What if it’s under the Club Penguin Rewritten island? That’d be so cool! And maybe there’s a dragon trapped under there trying to get out, and it’s causing all the earthquakes!

300 days old
Funfunny8 July 27, 2019

The queen dragon has no mercy! To protect the innocent population, i’ve been informing them of the damage, and also I’ve been meaning to talk to a team to stop the iceberg from splitting in half. I have joined in the safety teams, as well, getting everyone to seek shelter in the boiler room!

899 days old
Anabellapopy July 27, 2019

I’ve been less trying to keep penguins safe more trying to keep morals up! After all this earthquake does have its positives like the way it makes the music in the disco have a really cool vibe to it. I think if you let penguins know of the upside of situations like this then they feel so much safer

862 days old
benny18097 July 27, 2019

I think the being that could of caused something this dangerous is a dragon and i will be doing my part by trying to defeat it as best as I can.

872 days old
Fastn Fab July 27, 2019

I don’t believe Herbert could cause this much damage to the island. I believe a different force is threatening us this time. Maybe it is a new type of dragon similar to Scorn. I look forward to finding out…

84 days old
pete1326 July 27, 2019

Is it Herbert because that was my idea also mabye it must have been the dragon from the login screen

862 days old

I agree with the second one; it was the Dragon Queen.

719 days old
Scrongus July 27, 2019

Maybe its the dragon on the homepage thats under the island. It might be trying to get up there but the island is really heavy. So all its doing is just shaking the island causing the earthquake.

24 days old
P4676726 July 27, 2019

hey, i know that dont have a connection with the blog, but i am talking from another account because i cant login in my main account, everytime appears “penguin not found”, someone can help me?

108 days old
Wolfdijon July 27, 2019

The stuff is case sensitive, so if your user is
‘HiHIhi’
But you type it in as
‘HIhiHI’
It won’t be correct because they consider uppercase and lowercase as different letters

862 days old

Be careful of the spelling of usernames and passwords because both are case-sensitive.

883 days old
Pearl45365 July 27, 2019

First of all i just want to say that i think i know who caused the earthquake i think it might have been Herbert because he wanted to get his revenge after Operation Blackout last year, and Second to keep the island safe i am going to get a lot of penguins together to try and fix the island

835 days old
zach90888 July 27, 2019

that was nearly two years ago

824 days old
LittleGamer July 27, 2019

It’s possible. After crushing his plans to melt our iceberg, he would want some revenge. There’s also the possibility of a dragon queen causing the earthquakes. You’d know if you’ve been reading the newspaper.

756 days old
progamer1234 July 27, 2019

it was the dragon queen

28 days old
Kamvasartist July 27, 2019

oh, so that’s why the town was nearly destroyed

816 days old
AlphaLauren July 27, 2019

Lol

154 days old
Super107 July 27, 2019

Honestly I think It’s Herbert or the Dragon on the login screen causing the earthquake, but I’m getting EPF agents and PSA agents to get everyone to safety. As you can see, the boiler room is no longer safe.

642 days old
LB Wingman July 27, 2019

If the PSA missions taught me anything, Herbert is likely digging tunnels under the island again! This probably awoke the dragon queen from her slumber.

Missing cream soda, mysterious earthquakes… this could be all be a part of a bigger, villainous months-long master plan. Keep an eye out!

33 days old
Bellamia29 July 28, 2019

Right you are. Never underestimate the polar bear, and assume he is in the slightest involved in any ill-happenings on the island until proven otherwise.
I always thought the missing cream soda suspicious, and a very Herbert-esque scheme.

851 days old
Claw204 July 27, 2019

Wow Nice, this dragon is going to be hard to beat!

599 days old
DigginDino July 27, 2019

I think the dragon might be coming to the island and causing the earthquakes. I think we can help do our part by evacuating penguins to the boiler room during these earthquakes!

824 days old
LittleGamer July 27, 2019

As Gary has already stated, the Dragon Queen that is related to Scorn is likely causing these earthquakes. Currently, I’m not considering helping with the earthquakes, although you should remember to avoid staying in places that are underground or high places like the beacon. I’ll try to help!

83 days old
Lynne27 July 27, 2019

It’s probably a dragon raging deep in the lost city

835 days old
zach90888 July 27, 2019

I’m doing quite the opposite. I’m rounding up fire ninjas to make it rain fire. Hopefully it will coax the dragon out of hiding!

862 days old

Not every dragon can handle fire, but the Dragon Queen can, and your tactic may have worked!

162 days old
iKaizoMaster July 27, 2019

Scary earthquakes!

719 days old
MooForMoon July 27, 2019

Smh my head, Rory shouldn’t have taken so many breaks from working. He would’ve noticed the design flaws and all the corners that were cut for the construction if he had worked some more. This is truly, a bruh moment.

881 days old
Spike Field July 27, 2019

just screaming the usual