What's New?

Reviewed by You: Medieval Times

By Lataus on August 5, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Maybe just two days later than usual – but never too late for Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all how you were keeping penguins safe around the island during the earthquake event last week. From that, we’ve selected out two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Luminocity, who said:

“To keep the penguins on across the island safe I’ve been letting people know that the scaffolding is dangerous to be on top of during the earthquakes! If you don’t have a hold of something you could fall off!”

That’s definitely true! It’s quite dangerous to stay in high structures during earthquakes. Make sure to stay somewhere nice and low on the ground! The other response comes from the penguin Ssmashleyy, who said:

“I’m going to try my best to not only keep penguins safe on the island but keep my puffles safe too by building a safe home for all of us to stay in. I’ll also go help keep the town and plaza safe with the construction crew.”

That’s very kind of you. Not only do we need to stay safe, but puffles need taking care of too. I’m sure they would appreciate every bit of your safety.

Thanks Luminocity and Ssmashleyy! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Medieval Party has finally hit the island, and the olde and medieval vibes have taken over! Will you be battling against the furious Dragon Queen, or just enjoying the times?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

104 Comments

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 17, 2019

The Medieval Party was loads of fun! I enjoyed exploring and battling the Dragon Queen and seeing her lair.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 12, 2019

Action, adventure, intrigue… this Medieval Fair has it all! I’ve been mainly exploring when I can visit CPRw (Club Penguin Rewritten).

180 days old
choco creme August 10, 2019

Im going to dive right into the action and quests, not as a princess or knight, but as a Queen! I’ll be the kind of queen who battles alongside her soldiers, like the best ones in history, the kind who’s the most powerful piece on the chessboard, keeping CPRewritten safe from evil.

103 days old
buzzy1919 August 10, 2019

i have been having fun and fighting its realy fun and i just wanna keep doing it!

145 days old
FrenchDiamon August 9, 2019

I’ll just hang out enjoy the time and them and play with friends! We might decide to fight her no one knows!

933 days old
Supershox August 8, 2019

Definitely both! It’s nice relaxing in the medieval atmosphere after an adventurous day of defending the island from the devious Dragon Queen.

127 days old
iris568 August 7, 2019

I finished all the quests on the first day of the party!

241 days old
Luminocity August 7, 2019

I will be spending my time doing a little bit of both, I’ll try my strength against the Dragon Queen but overall if I’m not strong enough I can relax and have fun with friends.

938 days old
Valery August 7, 2019

Why not do both! Since the arrival of the new dragon queen, I knew immediately that a new challenge had risen up to the island. Being the brave penguin I am, I am ready to take on the dragon queen. After that, I’d chill with my friends around the island and explore the rooms the party has to offer!

91 days old
100popsicle August 6, 2019

I will be enjoying thy medival times and using a lot of “thys” instead of “thes”

160 days old
Pika112256 August 6, 2019

Obviously, I’ll be battling the Queen! Because of the damage from the earthquakes, I want to help keep the island safe. (And I heard there’s a cool prize for defeating her too!)

127 days old
iris568 August 7, 2019

whats the cool prize for defeating the dragon queen

922 days old

Battle the Dragon Queen and win to get two prizes.

743 days old
Matt555666 August 6, 2019

I’ll be marching into battle against the Dragon Queen, the Dark Lord and his subjects. It will be hard fought but with my companions by my side I know that the Light will prevail. The Light will not stand down against them, for we need to stand up for those who cannot.

293 days old
Moshi29 August 6, 2019

I intend on completing all of the quests! seeing so many penguins piling together to battle the Hydra is a good sight. I decree that this party shalt beith most enjoyable!

74 days old
IzukuMidora August 6, 2019

Yes i will! I will protect the puffles and others by sneaking into the Dragon Queens base as one of her prisoners then i will take a suit of armor then boom i will defeat her! Ps im new!

137 days old
Maxi1450 August 6, 2019

Of course I’ll be battling against the Dragon Queen! After seeing the serious damage brought about by the earthquakes shaking up the island, I want to do my part to prevent anymore destruction from happening to our home.

176 days old
BlossomGirl9 August 6, 2019

I will be doing both cause the island needs to be protected from the dragon
and I want to enjoy every thing about the party cause its so beautiful and elegant and I love things like that good luck everyone that wants to defeat the dragon huzzah!
waddle on penguins and have fun be careful

97 days old
Diamandisth August 6, 2019

I will be battling against the furious Dragon Queen while, at the same time, I enjoy the times. The island is beautifully decored and the music is such a masterpiece, why not to enjoy every second of this party?

221 days old
eliefr August 6, 2019

I’m doing both.
The center is a very quiet place, but if you have a female dragon threatening the island, of course I will have to stop her!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 6, 2019

I’ve heard that there was no worse fury than a Dragon Queen SCORNed… I’m not sure if Scorn was her husband or brother or other male relative, but she must’ve been pretty mad after hearing of Scorns defeat.

238 days old
HarmonyStar August 5, 2019

Ive defeated the dragon queen,so now its time to explore and maybe roleplay in this amazing party

834 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 5, 2019

After slaying the threat of the island, its time for me to walk around and enjoy the medieval scenery! Its just so beautiful! My favorite rooms are the gift shop and the Pizza Parlour. Those rooms feel so medieval to me as well as the ski lodge!

360 days old
Aragorn35 August 5, 2019

RAWR ill be fighting the dragon queen with all my might! and maybe grab a cup of coffee from the coffee shop who knows maybe ill do both

94 days old
xshxylax August 5, 2019

I will be enjoying the times of course! You’ll see me trying tons of costumes representing the Medieval Times!

76 days old
JillianRocks August 5, 2019

How do I battle the Dragon Queen?

933 days old
shazbatbobo August 5, 2019

If you go into the underground pool, then go in the log that says “MAGIC QUEST” you get to the underground castle with the dragon queen in it.

922 days old

Before the first win, gather at least six magical orbs before heading inside. Once you’ve won once the way will automatically open and you can battle the Dragon Queen again.

413 days old
Luvseal August 5, 2019

Definitely doing both! There’s a lot of free time on my hands after slaying the dragon queen, now it’s time to waddle around and explore the times!

853 days old
Bellflowerp August 5, 2019

Same. wWoot!

76 days old

How did you battle the Queen?

76 days old

Do I go somewhere special or can I just click a button? I have no idea how to battle the Dragon Queen, but it sounds exiting to do it!

( Yet I only have an orange belt at Dojo courtyard ;P)

834 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 5, 2019

Oh to battle the Queen go where the quests are and walk where the tree stump is beside a sign that says Magic Quest. Its a tough battle but good luck!

933 days old
Arthromod August 5, 2019

All you have to do is go to the pool where the other Knight’s Quests are. The entrance will be a tree stump.

381 days old
P2463168 August 5, 2019

ok!!

885 days old
Nadia2 August 5, 2019

I’ll be battling the queen! I mainly look forward to the medieval parties because of the awesome quests and with this year’s special magic quest, I just had to! She was a tough one to take down, I’m not gonna lie but with my friends’, brave knights and other friendly penguins’ help, I was able to!

93 days old
Bellamia29 August 5, 2019

Why not both? I’m working on my magic so I may help stop the dragon queen, but I am also keeping up with my studies to become the greatest wizard there ever was! Besides Gary, of course.

215 days old
Smooshie Pug August 5, 2019

I’ll be showing that Dragon Queen who’s boss! It doesn’t pay to be such a big powerful bully when you have fellow penguins to help take her down.

3424 days old
Halopona August 5, 2019

Thoughts on the Dragon Queen fight penguins? I personally love it!

476 days old
BigMrJelly August 5, 2019

It definitely was not easy but I thought it was amazing and really enjoyed it!

243 days old
MaevynPen August 5, 2019

when was this? can i fight the Queen Dragon?

3424 days old
Halopona August 5, 2019

You can! If you enter the Magic Path at the Underground Pool you can begin your journey to defeat the Dragon Queen!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 13, 2019

Also, you can battle the Dragon Queen as many times as you want now, even if you already won before, only this time there are TWO prizes!

832 days old
Fizzy Pop August 5, 2019

Me too, CPR did an awesome job!

853 days old

I really love the fight! It’s challenging at first, but once you learn the pattern, it’s much easier than one might think! πŸ˜‰

933 days old
Jempenguin August 6, 2019

The Dragon Queen is not easy to defeat and I love that, she’s such a cool addition!

885 days old
Nadia2 August 5, 2019

I’ll be battling the queen! I’ve always looked forward to the medieval parties mainly because of the quests and with this year’s special magic quest, I just had to! She was a tough one to take down, I’m not gonna lie but with my friends’ help, brave knights and other friendly penguins, I was able to

199 days old
F u r r e t August 5, 2019

It would be awesome if you could redo the battle with the dragon queen. Maybe it could be added in the near future?

138 days old
deepblu August 5, 2019

While I’ve anticipated this party more than ever, it is also still important to keep penguins safe right? It is our DUTY as penguins of the island to battle the dragon queen in order to keep this island right-side-up! Can’t wait to enjoy the times and conquer history as a CPR community!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 6, 2019

The PSA and EPF shouldn’t be the only ones protecting our island; we need to protect one another!

299 days old
Awesomegirls August 5, 2019

I’m going to be enjoying the times as Fairy Queen over in the dock! I love how it’s a fairy’s perfect paradise!

847 days old
ASTheLegend August 5, 2019

I’ll battle the queen and save the island from possible doom!

79 days old
GothCoffee August 5, 2019

The dragon queen was fun to defeat cause there’s just the right amount of difficulty to her and it honestly took me a couple of tries. and the designs around the island are amazing! The beach area being made into a magical mushroom house with a feast? perfect.
The costumes? gorgeous. Great job!

853 days old

I so agree!

127 days old
iris568 August 7, 2019

i agree too

486 days old
Draggeny August 5, 2019

Why not do both? I can battle the dragon queen and enjoy the times! I’ll battle her first so later I won’t need to worry about her while having my fun.

476 days old
BigMrJelly August 5, 2019

I will be battling every dragon i can. We must keep the island and everyone safe!

102 days old
Littlemrh August 5, 2019

I’m doing both fighting the Queen Dragon and enjoying the times roleplaying

266 days old
snowheart12 August 5, 2019

i am going to battle and enjoy the party since this is my first medivel party that i am able to be on for and enjoy the party while it lasts

124 days old
alyssa1299 August 5, 2019

all i have done is playing puffle roundup to earn money to decorate my iggy and buy cool medieval clothes! i am nervous about this dragon queen, but im sure the club penguin team and other brave knight penguins will save our island!

_ Waddle On!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 5, 2019

I found the Dragon Queen even harder than Scorn the Dragon king, and what’s more interesting, she looks nothing like the spoiler screen from before the party!

639 days old
-Joystick- August 5, 2019

I have put on my best outfit and called out my friends in order to calm down that dragon Queen.. We’ll see how it goes! But what’s sure is that we’ll get an enormous feast with those buddies! Perhaps we’ll get some dragon meat to eat ahahah! Aight knigth’s! Take yer weapons!

388 days old
tinybella August 5, 2019

I will be enjoying the times of course! The artwork around the island is amazing, with my favorite place being the lighthouse. I’ll be chatting with penguins and walking around the island, adoring the work put into this party.

91 days old
Electrified August 5, 2019

Why not both? So many things I can do during this fun and enjoyable party! A knight in shining armor, fighting off evil dragons to keep the island safe! And I can just be myself and hang out with friends!

524 days old
Sweet Ari August 5, 2019

Well, I’d really like to have a good time, but we have to defeat the dragon queen first! So I decided to battle the Dragon Queen so we can have fun afterwards!

278 days old
Gregfafity August 5, 2019

I will just be enjoying the times and see what other items could release for the party later on.

661 days old
Bishoy August 5, 2019

Dragons’ wraith must be ended but if the dragon queen will just be the good kind and help fixing what the other dragons did then i will not battle her, as we only fight dragons for helping club penguin rise again not because we want their gold.

385 days old
Penggee August 5, 2019

Im going to battle the dragon queen because the island needs all the help it can get to stop the dragon queen once and for all!

214 days old
Archercat August 5, 2019

Since the party is here, i will be battling the dragons to keep the island safe. that includes the dragon queen that came here to cause trouble.

188 days old
cp famous August 5, 2019

I heard there are three pins to collect, so I’ll be out searching for those! When I’m not collecting pins, I’ll be making potions and magic spells over at the lighthouse. My brown puffle and I will be both be there – he has a knack for science!

129 days old
LukeMcNuke August 5, 2019

Gonna wreck that mean Queen.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 13, 2019

I would call the Dragon Queen a mean green powerfully ruling machine, but 1. she’s pink, 2. she’s organic and 3. what the h-e-double-not-gonna-finish ground HER gears?

534 days old
Tadman12 August 5, 2019

I am going to battle the dragon queen because someone must defeat her. I will also be enjoying the wonderful decorations and rooms that you guys have made.

807 days old
MattDawg3317 August 5, 2019

This party is awesome so far! I thank the developers for all their creativity and hard work put into it!

924 days old
Starflight August 5, 2019

I’m going to be brave and fight the dragon queen head on! I can’t wait to see what kind of surprises she has in store for us! Thanks for making this event as great as ever πŸ™‚

80 days old
Jackie Q August 5, 2019

I’ll fight the Dragon Queen because our island only needs one queen and that’s me!

858 days old
Monino Snypy August 5, 2019

First I’ll team up with other penguins to battle the Dragon Queen. Once we have defeated her we will enjoy the victory at the Town, by earning a few stamps. Then with the other princesses we shall talk and giggle at the Ski Lodge, which is a perfect spot for tea and stories.

830 days old
Hsmace August 5, 2019

I will start my adventure by defeating the Dragon Queen and showing her to not mess with us! After that I will be relaxing and enjoying the times with my friends!

744 days old
Ruby Cuty August 5, 2019

Great job with the party! Regarding the question, I can’t resist the urge to fight the devious dragon, and it’s finally the time to use the skills I’ve developed from cart surfer and the strength from mining to slay the dragon. Catch me holding a dragon on my fishing pole!

887 days old
Samurai Boss August 5, 2019

I shall calleth mine own ninja warriors for assistance. Ninjas can beest knights too! Perhaps the Queen shall beest wise to surrender without a square…

777 days old
P851939 August 5, 2019

I love the medieval parties, so I am exited to do everything it as to offer!

909 days old
coresanse August 5, 2019

i’ll be seeing the sights, some rooms are very well decorated and are great to just sit in

317 days old
MarioBlue August 5, 2019

The dragon queen does seem quite frightening, so I think all us penguins need to team up to beat her! Only then can we just enjoy the fun medieval party!

234 days old
RavingBoi7 August 5, 2019

Yes, I will be battling the Dragon Queen, in order to save the island from destruction, and to become a very powerful knight! And then after that, I will take a break and enjoy the times before its all gone.

799 days old
Explorer4017 August 5, 2019

First, i’ll be sure to defeat the dragon queen with my loyal warriors! Mwahaha! And after, I will definitely spend some time celebrating the medieval times and getting my igloo all decorated!

703 days old
DracoVentus August 5, 2019

Ive already defeated the Dragon Queen, so Ill be spending the rest of the party touching up my igloo for the contest or exploring the island.

168 days old
Acookie27 August 5, 2019

ooh yes! It sounds so exciting. Just because I’m a princess in a castle, it doesn’t mean I’m not up to fight the Dragon Queen, girl power! I think this is gonna be ane of the most exciting and mysterious times of club penguin! πŸ™‚

897 days old
Panther111 August 5, 2019

The dragon queen’s castle is Really Cool. The design feels like you are in the medieval era and a castle that would be considered old- then. The designs are all interesting and Medieval-y but the dragon queen’s castle really stands out. Keep up with this design, its totally great

265 days old
AngryBird95 August 5, 2019

Pecc yes! I’ll definitely be battling the Dragon Queen, I’m totally ready for an all out brawl!

949 days old
Simon Roey August 5, 2019

This is the coolest thing that you guys have done so far! You have really outdone yourselves! It’s amazing you guys got Screenhog to help you guys out too. This party was worth the wait for sure.

224 days old
DjKled007 August 5, 2019

Amazing party shot out to screenhog he did an amazing job and to the other artists.It was worth the wait now just prey to meet screenhog in game.

931 days old
Ohbarnacles August 5, 2019

Sometimes, you just hang out with your band of knights and enjoy the music! Sure, I’ll beat the queen, but I’ve had the most fun just enjoying the scenery.

659 days old
DigginDino August 5, 2019

I think I’ll be battling with the dragon queen to defend the island! I might bring some friends along to help me in the fight.

930 days old
MudkipFan August 5, 2019

Great job with the party guys! I am yet to find any major bugs with it, and the dragon queen battle is super fun! Well worth the wait

510 days old
Moogan McD August 5, 2019

I’m really excited to take on the Dragon Queen! Thanks so much for your hardwork in making this party happen guys, the party is incredible πŸ™‚

940 days old
ChrisCPI August 5, 2019

It’s too hard to decide on just one thing! I’ll defeat the evil dragon queen, then just celebrate medieval times with friends!

906 days old
Rose Crystal August 5, 2019

This party is pretty cool! I didn’t really mind the delay, cause it meant getting this awsome party!

932 days old
Fastn Fab August 5, 2019

To be honest I think I will be doing both! I am going to be a strong knight and combat against the Dragon Queen but also explore the cool setting of the island and have lots of fun with friends πŸ˜€

89 days old
Octuple43 August 5, 2019

I will be battling against the Dragon Queen to protect the island and all penguins and puffles on it!

112 days old
Griffster August 5, 2019

You guys out did yourself!! Holey cow!!! Wowzer!! Oh my gosh!! This is amazing!!

133 days old
sobeano789 August 5, 2019

I might do all! But how ever I am very curious about this dragon queen and I don’t really know where in the medival island is her lair. But I may continue to search how ever for this wig wearing dragon queen. But yeah this party is great!

127 days old
iris568 August 7, 2019

go into the underwater pool and enter the magic tree stump.there is her lair. it is dangerous ,but after you enter the main gate, there is a paper next to the door with the instructions.Incase you cant find it here they are(in my next comment).
But to tell you, there are another three quests!

127 days old
iris568 August 7, 2019

1.Catch all the gems after entering the magic tree stump and the main gate.
2.There ,when the gate opens enter it to find the dragon queen
3.Dodge her attacks by moving away from where she goes
4.Collect any floating gems behind her to increase your attack