What's New?

Hi Penguins,

I hope you’re all enjoying the brand new Medieval Party we released to you all this week, it’s been very hectic behind the scenes to get this party out for you all, and I’m sure many of you are wondering what exactly happened behind the scenes and what caused this delay.

First of all, we released a set date for the Medieval Party prior to the first announced delay, this was entirely due to an issue within our art department being away without notice at this stage. We figured us setting a delay would hopefully give enough chance for the artist to arrive in time with the necessary art pieces for us to program, however, we realized this wouldn’t be the case when we got to the final date of our delay (August 1), we then contacted Screenhog with the hope of getting some things out at the last minute, to our surprise, the agreement was made and with less than a weeks notice, we finally had our dream party in the speed of things. We definitely had more content planned, however, we hope you all understand our situation. We’re so happy that we managed to get the main art pieces out there for you all to enjoy!

I’m sure you’re all wanting those behind the scenes sketches of both the boss battle and also some rooms, so I’m here to deliver you those goods for your eyes only!

We had some fun ideas for the dragon, as you can see from the image above, this was perhaps the final design we used in-game and we kept with it.

These are some fun little sketches of the dragon and this time with some colour, happy little thing, huh? Furious, but happy.

We also have a room piece that I’m sure a lot of you can make out to be, we were very curious on using such a room like this as not many Club Penguin rooms are styled to waddle upwards straight, it worked out perfectly and we’re happy to see so many enjoying fresh content of ours.

Last but not least, some small little details we added here and there, this is mainly used over at the underground room to enter the actual boss battle area.

I hope you all enjoyed those little behind the scenes pieces of ours, and I also hope you guys understand the situation more for those that haven’t been able to keep dated on our social media platforms, etc.

If you have any questions about the party then please feel free to ask them down below and I’ll be answering them for you.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

191 Comments

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 17, 2019

Battling the Dragon Queen was tough, but fun. Also, getting the new background was totally worth it, along with the satisfaction I got every time I visited the Dragon Queen’s lair after her defeat.

225 days old
DarkWhite24 August 15, 2019

Amazing that you kind hearts did this all for us even though we didn’t ask for it. We are in forever debt you Club Penguin!

448 days old
Blueberry504 August 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing these awesome sketches, and thank you for an even awesomer party. This has been my favorite party so far! I look forward to waddling around at many more parties in the future and I am excited for what is to come. Great job on the party you guys!! πŸ™‚

413 days old
Tomatoes943 August 11, 2019

s c r e e n h o g

922 days old

A e s t h e t i c s much?

787 days old
Vindall August 10, 2019

Thanks for the great party, CPR team! It’s fun to see some behind-the-scenes drawings of your creative process, hope to see more in the future!

135 days old
Block814 August 10, 2019

THIS PARTY IS SO AMAZING!!! Also, what is that meteor in the telescope all about? I’m really curious about it…

635 days old
RedPanda100 August 10, 2019

Also as long as I’ve been playing, I have never ever met a mascot. πŸ™ So if you look at what peachpepper said down thee and you can do it that would be fantastic and great. πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

635 days old
RedPanda100 August 10, 2019

Thank You so much CPR for doing your best on the Medieval Party ( 2019 ) and it is super fun, I LOVE it!!!

P.S. Not your best because your AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚

156 days old
Tammie Brown August 9, 2019

Thank you guys for all of your hard work <3

524 days old
tavorino August 9, 2019

The drawings are wonderful.

974 days old
Cadence2002 August 9, 2019

WOW AWESOME! <3

243 days old
Deadsparta August 9, 2019

It’s a shame that all these problems got in the way, but you all did a good job regardless!

459 days old
tas45 August 9, 2019

awww good job!!!

300 days old
Pinksleddy August 9, 2019

I am curious about the music. I heard a different piece for each new room in the party. I couldn’t tell if they were old songs I don’t remember, or if they were composed for this party. I love how CPR adds brand new content to the game we all know, and even in the classic CP style!

922 days old

four of those were new songs Screenhog composed for the Dragon Queen battle.

819 days old
zombiesonic August 9, 2019

the CPR team you just did the best party I ever played in my cp life

475 days old
ScorpiDragon August 8, 2019

Great job CPR team

832 days old
Fizzy Pop August 8, 2019

You guys did an awesome job, the CPR team always works so hard! You made a lot of people smile including me! πŸ™‚

211 days old
brownie6413 August 8, 2019

This party was very impressive considering the short amount of time that it took to design the dragon queen battle. It battle was really fun and a challenge! The party has been fun so far, can’t wait to see what else is coming. Thank you so much CPR Team for bringing yet another awesome party!

250 days old
peachpepper August 8, 2019

Hey Stu, I never got a chance to meet Rory or Rockhopper so if you could just spawn Gary into my igloo that would be fantastic

thanks, pearchpeper

806 days old
chestermon05 August 9, 2019

Not sure they can do that but if they do i want you to invite me kk?

225 days old
Cuddley pup August 8, 2019

You guys did a great job, and I’m really enjoying the Medieval Party. Thanks for everything you do!!!

803 days old
Ange2008caro August 8, 2019

This party is great, and screenhog did an awesome job both with the art and the music. I like to stand in the boss room just for that battle theme! Can’t wait for him to make a video about it. Thanks for working so hard, staff.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 10, 2019

One look at the artwork and Screenhog came to mind. I remember seeing him or a test version of him in the original Club Penguin Improvement Project 11 years ago. I was still new, but not that new to Club Penguin.

336 days old
cutearoll400 August 8, 2019

Stu, Why did you choose magic quest instead of enchanted quest?

301 days old
SamSwitch64 August 8, 2019

This Party is FAB! Thanks to the team for putting in so much effort to get this all out to us (The delay was actually worth it xD)

187 days old
Meeping Word August 8, 2019

I still had fun doing the dragon queen quest, since it was as difficult as the hydra boss πŸ™‚

922 days old

No way, the Dragon queen was harder, especially alone! At least the hydra can shoot you and you still continue the battle; you get hit by the dragon queen’s fire, you’ll have to start over.

706 days old
Sammy1446 August 8, 2019

Can You Please Fix Quest III Because Of The Language

932 days old
Fastn Fab August 8, 2019

I’m really loving this party, thanks CPR team! πŸ™‚ Dw about the delays, I certainly don’t mind and it was worth the wait! πŸ˜€

136 days old
HENRYISCOOL1 August 8, 2019

Why do you get a pin for the dragon queen boss fight? No coins no suits Just a pin?

922 days old

And a background now.

801 days old
Max Boom August 8, 2019

The boss fight was really impressive for the time it was done. All about this party is OG CP quality and I love it.

223 days old
NavyPeng9 August 8, 2019

Im really impressed how the whole CPR team pulled this off. That art is just amazing, too!

103 days old
buzzy1919 August 8, 2019

is there a fourth quest?

291 days old
test8 August 8, 2019

It isnt related to the party but will there be another operation like blackout i just love blackout from the original and missed it here so i really want to know if there will be another one.

931 days old
Ohbarnacles August 11, 2019

It’s been said that Operation Blackout won’t return, but maybe you should keep your eyes open for a new operation of some kind?

920 days old
Meep Morp August 8, 2019

How is Screenhog so cool

168 days old
Nicoray August 8, 2019

Was sad about the delay on the party but the wait for it was worth it. Having known about CPR since the beta and just making an account a couple months ago I’ve really come to get back into CP like the old times. You guys are awesome. Much love!

781 days old
captingrandb August 8, 2019

I was a little saddened by the reward of defeating the queen was a pin but then I realised the real prize was the friends I made along my quest!

928 days old
Buttlerr August 8, 2019

I would love to do the boss fight again. I was just so impressed with what you guys were able to do in such a short amount of time.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 15, 2019

Guess what! You CAN fight the Dragon Queen again!

881 days old
objectshow August 7, 2019

amazing you should do this more often

79 days old
AviaToons August 7, 2019

I have to admit, I was disappointed at the dragon queen fight. But when I found out that the entire boss fight was made in less than six days, I became impressed. All the design work and animations were made by a single person in less than a week. I would have liked a better prize, but amazing job!

703 days old
DracoVentus August 7, 2019

Hi! I had a question about the igloo contest. I changed my igloo a bit a few times after I entered the contest, then I redid the contest entry after each time. I know we weren’t supposed to change our igloos after we entered, but since I reentered, am I disqualified or anything?

702 days old
LB Wingman August 9, 2019

I too am worried about this. I really want the judges to see a custom dragon I built, but if I add torches and stuff now (and perhaps the brazier once its fixed), will that be a reason for disqualification?

73 days old
P4722676 August 7, 2019

yes

660 days old
Epf Secret August 7, 2019

Dragon Queen doesn’t look like the one from the pre-party login screen

124 days old
alyssa1299 August 7, 2019

wow thats awesome! Cant wait for the party!

861 days old
Charizard533 August 7, 2019

I defeated the Dragon Queen! It was hard to beat her down, but I made it! πŸ˜€

73 days old
Sugardragons August 7, 2019

So much fun! I just got back into the game and this is a great party to start with!

79 days old
glitchrewmen August 7, 2019

This Party is Amazing! I’m really Excited for more Parties! Thanks CPR! Waddle on!

90 days old
ralsei68 August 7, 2019

i love medieval party

357 days old
AquaRuff0317 August 7, 2019

This party looks amazing! It has to be one of my favorites! I really enjoyed the custom aspects! The dragon queen was a joy to fight. This is a huge step for cpr and I can’t wait to see what the future holds! Great job team! <3

152 days old
JessieKnu August 7, 2019

The queen story and battle were so awesome! We are so appreciative and all of you and of course screenhog for the speedy and hard work. Keep up the great work!

334 days old
Char2006 August 7, 2019

This art is absolutely amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

777 days old
P851939 August 7, 2019

Wait so you made your own boss for Club Penguin? That is very cool.

922 days old

Club Penguin Rewritten is full of surprises, aren’t they?

938 days old
Valery August 7, 2019

These sketches are absolutely stunning! The team did such an amazing job putting this party together and everything looks so beautiful!

618 days old
Lord Thanos August 7, 2019

Oh boy if that meteor in the telescope does actually mean marvel party I am hyped to get a certain item for my hand.

364 days old
PenaGelada August 8, 2019

I’d like that party to come too! But unfortunately i don’t think it will…

864 days old
PlayStation9 August 8, 2019

best event of 2012 =)

158 days old
P4206725 August 7, 2019

Will we get an extra 2-3 days because of the delays after the changed start time (Aug 1st)?The party is still really fun and I don’t mind if we get extra days or not but the longer the party, the better!

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

I believe it’s an extra day or so, yes. We can see a lot of players are enjoying the party and it’s a favourite.

147 days old
P4306775 August 7, 2019

Stu, why are you 17539 days old?

864 days old

he operates club penguin rewritten

922 days old

I also guess because, item transfer back in February 2017.

146 days old
HyperSpace15 August 7, 2019

This party is really interesting, and the queen was worth the challenge to acquire the pin. I tried for 5 times before I actually succeeded. Worth the delay, keep it up CPR!

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Thanks!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 15, 2019

Not to mention the satisfaction of battling the Dragon Queen again and again and again and… you get the gist.

825 days old
Lorelion August 7, 2019

Ok so I did my research, and I found that the the purple meteor may be a sign of the superhero party! I can’t wait for what’s next in store for us at the next party! Keep up the great work guys!

80 days old
PruneFleck August 7, 2019

I hope you’re right because that sounds awesome!

864 days old

I like your prediction

808 days old
ginger107 August 7, 2019

this party is amazing guys! Really great job πŸ™‚

369 days old
Gjft August 7, 2019

Awesome Great Work!
The Team Did a Good Job!

– Gjft

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Appreciate it πŸ™‚

133 days old
Doggers August 7, 2019

The quality of the animation and the effort that went into it made the wait worth it, I’m glad to see the content of the CPR team blend well with the work of the original game, I can’t wait to see more!

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Thanks, Doggers!

480 days old
Mr penguin 4 August 7, 2019

cool i loved the party keep up the good work

420 days old
Mooninite August 7, 2019

I say it was worth the wait…mainly due to screenhog :p

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Definitely πŸ™‚

116 days old
P4520848 August 8, 2019

Stu, just a question, why doesn’t my penguin name show up? I have had this random code name for quite a while now.

904 days old
crazyian9 August 8, 2019

You should dm the club penguin support team on twitter @CPRSupport to get this issue fixed.

727 days old
pinkcactusx August 7, 2019

the delay is totally understandable, thank you for working so hard <3 the party turned out really great!! the igloo contest has been really fun too πŸ™‚

also, will the noble knight stamp be available during this party? it hasn't been working (along with the switchbox 3000 stamp).

848 days old
Piwambi August 7, 2019

Good party, nice design. I really liked the Dragon Queen, it was worth the wait indeed!

284 days old
KylieisKool August 7, 2019

This party has legitimately been fantastic. The design immediately took my breath away. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen during the quests and simply wandering around the island and noticing the details has brought me more joy than I thought possible. It was beyond worth the wait.

933 days old
Static August 7, 2019

I LOVE all the work you guys have done for this party! The custom content was a huge surprise and i’d love to see more like this in the future! Thank you guys for all your hard work, and huge thanks to Screenhog as well. Hopefully we see those new songs in the catalog soon πŸ˜‰

626 days old
Miraculous01 August 7, 2019

If you don’t mind me asking, what type of software are you using to draw these? I’m a digital artist myself so it’s just out of curiosity.

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Our artist(s) first sketch it out on paper for ideas and base it on things, then the real thing is digitally made currently with Flash Professional, same program used for our animations.

785 days old
Wafflefluff August 7, 2019

Does this imply she doesn’t have any legs, only arms? Her smaller version has no legs, and her tail on the bigger scale is hiding where legs would be. Just curious.

422 days old
ProfLayton23 August 7, 2019

Just waiting for the “Member Heroes” level 99 and 999 quest to be released. Yes, this is a serious inquiry.

361 days old
Violeta8999 August 8, 2019

its actually the numbers 2 and three in roman and a funny calligraphy, i think. Since theres no membership system here, they’re available for everyone

169 days old
fisher4fish August 8, 2019

quests 2 and 3 used to be only available to members in roman numerals that is II and III the font makes it look like 99 and 999

672 days old
!VeryMinty! August 7, 2019

This is definitely one of my fav parties by far! Great job everybody and thank you for all your hard work!

17612 days old
stu August 7, 2019

Thank you, Minty!

418 days old
candycorn900 August 7, 2019

Excellent job on the party to the team and Screenhog! I love the Screenhog easter egg in the dragon queens treasure. This is a beautiful party, thank you for sharing this and giving us a peek behind the scenes!

934 days old
Samir7777 August 6, 2019

This party’s pretty cool, I loved this new boss battle!

625 days old
Waddles 0926 August 6, 2019

I love this party. It has always been my favorite and now it is even better. I like that the dragon queen was actually a challenge and the igloo contest has been fun (still working on mine). This was definitely worth the wait.

296 days old
SLED MAN August 6, 2019

I would have waited 5 years just for the boos battles!!!

302 days old
SupermanDan August 6, 2019

Excellent party, Stu + crew! Also of note was the small golden pig easter egg seen in the treasure, after beating the dragon queen. Next to look forward to is the Fall Fair is September, my absolute favorite.

771 days old
Villan August 6, 2019

Curious to see what the meteorite has in store for us waddling around…

864 days old
PlayStation9 August 7, 2019

answer: marvel superhero takeover

290 days old
May200 August 6, 2019

This party was definitely worth the wait! I expected good things, but not so great like it was actually! Good work guys!! πŸ˜€

188 days old
cp famous August 6, 2019

This party has definitely been the best yet, thanks for the behind the scenes! It’s cool to see the work put into the parties and so much fun to see new, custom content that we wouldn’t have gotten when we were kids!

106 days old
smaclynnn August 6, 2019

fighting the dragon queen was actually kinda hard! I loved it though!

123 days old
squeezy595 August 6, 2019

Enjoying the party but will there be any more costumes added, and where is the pin maker 3000

922 days old
Sparklmagyq August 6, 2019

Aw sweet, that custom clothing glitch has finally been fixed! Also, you can definitely tell Screenhog was involved because his handiwork shows a classic flare.

931 days old
Ohbarnacles August 6, 2019

The delay is perfectly understandable. You guys still managed to pull out a great party despite everything, I’m proud. I always enjoy seeing some behind the scenes stuff as we see so little so it’s always cool. Loving the party, can’t wait to see what you guys do in the future!

876 days old
AlphaLauren August 6, 2019

Why can’t you fight the dragon queen again πŸ™

922 days old

Once you defeat her, the way to the reward is open for the rest of the party. Also, she’ll remain a small dragon after her defeat.

519 days old
CyanWolf8479 August 6, 2019

This is so cool! I love seeing behind the scenes, its fun to see the development process!

512 days old
Nacho0613 August 6, 2019

So Screenhog actually helped with the art? That’s cool.

703 days old
DracoVentus August 6, 2019

Are you going to be adding anything else to the party or is this the final product? Ive love to see maybe a bigger reward after the Dragon Queen battle, even if you had to fight her again to receive it. Also are you going to make the noble knight stamp available during the party?

940 days old
ChrisCPI August 6, 2019

That giant purple meteor from pre-Super Hero takeover 2012 is seen in that giant telescope in the lighthouse. Is this purposely done or is it just a mistake?

864 days old
PlayStation9 August 6, 2019

It’s definitely on purpose. The space rock didn’t show up last year.

940 days old
ChrisCPI August 6, 2019

I wasn’t even aware that the telescope even worked last year!

420 days old
Mooninite August 7, 2019

Literally a

thanos meteor
thanos meteor

905 days old
jsh5 August 6, 2019

Honestly, I’m glad everything came together and I didn’t mind waiting at all for the party! Thank you for throwing together an amazing one. The art is so reminiscent of older CP(:

922 days old

Are you talking AS1 Club Penguin because I JUST made it there when I first joined.

133 days old
sobeano789 August 6, 2019

I like the art and the sketches are very good! Also its great to see screenhog teaming up with you again =)

373 days old
Renemarvin August 6, 2019

Respect!

921 days old
BARRICADE1 August 6, 2019

It was truly worth the wait, you did an amazing job on this party.

166 days old
buckethats36 August 6, 2019

You can see how much work was put into every inch of this party and it looks amazing! The sketches are so awesome and it was worth the wait.

510 days old
Moogan McD August 6, 2019

These are awesome! Thank you guys for all the hard work on the party and this update! It’s all greatly appreciated πŸ™‚

94 days old
ambumrigleyo August 6, 2019

Worth the wait! The quests were so fun and I loved looking round the island at all the new additions to each area and I enjoyed becoming a gold knight!

779 days old
Scrongus August 6, 2019

Don’t worry, it was worth the wait! I loved every bit of it! This party is great! πŸ™‚

616 days old
Shy Suzy August 6, 2019

It’s super cool to see the behind the scenes stuff for this party! It’s clear to see how much detail and hard work you all put in to make this party so much better than last year’s. Props to you guys for working so hard on this, and thanks for making such good content for everyone to enjoy!

79 days old
tinyhat2 August 6, 2019

Is there going to be a fall fair this year?? I hope so! That is always my favorite event!

820 days old
max123aa August 6, 2019

The fight was very fun, thank you for this medival party!

: )

900 days old
AleCP August 6, 2019

did anyone noticed the meteor from the telescope in the lighthouse?

864 days old

i noticed – marvel superhero takeover confirmed!

900 days old
AleCP August 7, 2019

i wasnt even here in last year medieval party

703 days old
DracoVentus August 7, 2019

CPR doesnt have the rights for a marvel takeover I think, so itll be cool to see what they do with it

301 days old
SamSwitch64 August 8, 2019

Nah, I don’t think they can do a Marvel Takeover due to legal + copyright reasons.. Guessing it was just leftover from the Medieval 2012 telescope files πŸ™‚

291 days old
test8 August 6, 2019

i love the medieval party keep up the good work!

238 days old
HarmonyStar August 6, 2019

I’m loving the party rooms! The final battle of the dragon queen and the custom rooms style is so cool it reminds me of a old video game. Great work guys!

500 days old
AYoungFan August 6, 2019

I love the party! I wasn’t able to complete everything last year, so it’s so nice to get another chance. The Dragon Queen area was a nice surprise, and it was challenging to finish! Great work, everyone!

931 days old
Maah August 6, 2019

One of my favorite parties for sure!
The dragon queen and the fight turned out great, and the rooms are much decorated.
Huge thanks to Screenhog for helping out!

911 days old
BrettRhett August 6, 2019

Art is great!

864 days old

i see you guys added the purple meteorite – but is it a sign of things to come?

222 days old
IAmChadUwU August 6, 2019

Will there be more boss fights in future parties?

864 days old
PlayStation9 August 7, 2019

Definitely Destruct-O-Bot & Future Protobot.

309 days old
7Sita August 6, 2019

wow quite the stressor ! The hard work put into making this party happen is definitely appreciated. Thank you so much! This is one of the best parties.

661 days old
Bishoy August 6, 2019

I loved the art syle it made me remember PSA mission’s art style and i love it ❀

294 days old
winniella1 August 6, 2019

Stu what do you think the next party is going to be? I think it might be water party!!! Nobody like the water party for some reason!!!

864 days old

if you click the big telescope inside the lighthouse, you’ll see the purple meteorite of 2012; a possibility for the marvel superhero takeover

938 days old
Valery August 6, 2019

These sketches are absolutely gorgeous!! You can definitely tell how much effort was put into this party. The waiting was 100% worth it

444 days old
peptrt August 6, 2019

This was sooo worth the wait, so much items and defeating the Queen was so much fun. 10/10 party!

830 days old
Hsmace August 6, 2019

Thanks guys for the update on what happened behind the scenes! Glad you guys were able to sort it all out and big thanks to Screenhog for stepping up with amazing designs!

The behind the scenes images are so interesting and fastinacting seeing what the process was!

Loving the Medieval Party!

151 days old
greeny8700 August 6, 2019

Question why is there a huge purple meteor coming down to the island??Also why was there a golden puffle in the lighthouse but not one today??

143 days old
EPF Control August 6, 2019

It is super awesome thanks CPR team!

927 days old
Claubi August 6, 2019

You guys really did a great job! Thanks for an amazing medival party! πŸ™‚

281 days old
stamppenguin August 6, 2019

That battle was great!

858 days old
Monino Snypy August 6, 2019

I knew the wait was going to be worth it! Medieval Party is definitely my favorite party, each time CPR Team surpasses itself and beat all the expectations. Congratulations and thank you for your hard work πŸ˜€

294 days old

I love the party thats why it was delayed because it is such a huge party thank you for this I love you staff so much!!!

539 days old
iboypenguin August 6, 2019

What are your thoughts of there being a gold puffle in the lighthouse yesterday, but not today!

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

A gold puffle? When was this?

294 days old

lol idk either

922 days old

I wonder if this means we’ll get to see gold puffles in CPRw?

864 days old

did i just spot the purple space rock from 2012?

224 days old
DjKled007 August 6, 2019

Very good work on the party, it was worth the wait, i’am excited to see screen hog coming one day maybe for this party he will be visiting!!!

683 days old
TruMineYT August 6, 2019

What other things were planned?

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

We had a full maze planned, etc. Unfortunately, there was a lot to do and a LOT of rooms planned for the maze that was just never delivered, sadly.

93 days old
Bellamia29 August 8, 2019

Maybe those ideas can be used in a future party or event? Just because they weren’t used in this one doesn’t mean they can’t be used at all.

929 days old
mango474 August 6, 2019

Lots of people talking about Gary being out and about, no worries if not this time but is he possibly coming to join in? Thanks so much as ever for making it all possible.

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

I’ve heard about this too, keep an eye on the island… πŸ‘€

639 days old
-Joystick- August 6, 2019

Amazing! Good job on this really! Besides it’s aesthetic side, the fight in itself is interesting! By the way, it didn’t lag at all for me which makes it better at some point. The difficulty is also an accurate point : not to easy, not to hard. Absolute good job!

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

Thank you, the difficulty was definitely something we changed a lot. The dragon didn’t actually follow you at first until some suggestions were made on the development side.

834 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 6, 2019

Well the wait was worth it! I loved the boss battle and the dragons design even though it was pretty challenging! As well as the music in those rooms and the epic Boss battle theme! You guys did an amazing job for this party! I can’t wait to see whats in store in the future! πŸ™‚

929 days old
mango474 August 6, 2019

SO HARD THOUGH! I’ve tried at least 20 times now.

922 days old

I only had to do it four times to defeat the Dragon Queen, but you’re right, she seemed even tougher than Scorn!

885 days old
Nadia2 August 6, 2019

One of the best parties I’ve played! Thank you guys for putting in all that hard work <3

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

Thank you for the love & support!

294 days old

When will Gary come on stu?

807 days old
Buizel August 6, 2019

I LOVE DRAGON QUEEN SO MUCH…

807 days old
Buizel August 6, 2019

Also, I’m wondering if we can get high quality images of her (specifically the animations and artwork of her that were added officially.)

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

I can also ask around for those high quality images for you.

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

Thank ye!

75 days old
Dmagine August 6, 2019

I love these sketches:v

659 days old
DigginDino August 6, 2019

What room do you think looks the best for the party?

17612 days old
stu August 6, 2019

My favourite would be the actual boss battle room, just because it was hard to release and satisfying to see it working.

922 days old

No kidding! That took almost a modern fortnight (fourteen days)!

3580 days old
Towerofyikk August 6, 2019

I got a question: what is with the meteor in the telescope?

703 days old
DracoVentus August 6, 2019

DUN DUN DAAAAAA

147 days old
P4306775 August 7, 2019

YEAH whats with the meteor in the telescope is just stops moving after a while and im super curious

864 days old

yea it looks like the one from 2012

922 days old

I remember seeing something comparable back in the original Club Penguin too, but what could it possibly mean?

799 days old
Explorer4017 August 6, 2019

Very interesting to see the behind the scenes! Definitely worth the wait for this party.. Thanks for all your hard work!!β™₯️

534 days old
Tadman12 August 6, 2019

The party was amazing and worth the wait. Thank you so much!!!