What's New?

Reviewed by You: Summer Time

By Lataus on August 17, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Fresh out of the oven, its another Reviewed by You! Last week, we asked you all what were you favorite memories at the Medieval Party this year. From that, we have selected two penguins. The first penguin we selected was BerrySweets, who said:

“Definitely my favorite memory will have to be the Dragon Queen! She was actually pretty difficult to battle, but it made it so exciting and make me want to win even more! I also love the replay involved with battling her as well as all the quests if you wish to do them again. Great job on the party!”

The Dragon Queen was definitely a difficult and strong opponent to defeat, but everyone pulled through in the end. She won’t be bothering the island again any time soon! The other response comes from cp famous, who said:

“My favorite thing about the Medieval Party this year is seeing my friends try new things – my friend Perapin ventured out of the pizza parlor and roleplayed with us in a public igloo and it was so fun! I love being a wizard and joining igloo parties!”

Roleplaying with buddies is always fun, no matter the occasion.  We can definitely agree that the Medieval Party is a good example of a party to get into character for just that.

Thanks BerrySweets and cp famous! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

As we move on from the Medieval Party, we have another party in the horizon – that’s right the Summer Luau! Summer may soon be closing its curtains, but here on the island we’re going to be celebrating it all month long. How are you celebrating your summer on the island?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

101 Comments

396 days old
Kimi123 August 29, 2019

i love summer. so i tried to have as much as i can before school started. im so loveing it!!

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 26, 2019

And now we welcome what’s often referred to as Indian Summer… at least where I’m from.

275 days old
SupermanDan August 25, 2019

Most importantly, looking forward to the Fall Fair, followed by the very best party: Halloween.

53 days old
PruneFleck August 23, 2019

I am looking forward to taking my puffle, Whippy, for long walks round the cove. After, we can sit outside the lighthouse and watch fish! I will definitely add sunglasses to my shopping list.

275 days old
Giggy13011 August 23, 2019

I would spend my summer by chilling in my igloo with my penguin friends. Summer’s about relaxing, why not relax with fellow penguins and host a party. I would also hang at the cove and swim around in my new summer clothes! But nothing beats giving tours to penguins and watching the new play.

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 22, 2019

For starters, I’ve been playing my favourite games and earning coins to take care of my puffles, but also exploring the island. Now, don’t get me wrong, being a dragon and a knight was fun, but sometimes you just want to be yourself!

296 days old
rose 5189 August 22, 2019

i can’t wait. it sounds A M A Z E I N G. =0=0=0=0=)=)=)=)=)

34 days old
RuskiMir August 21, 2019

I am enjoying all of the events this summer. I love seeing how the island changes to suit the theme of the month. Roleplaying in the pizza parlor is always fun XD

332 days old
FlightFluffy August 21, 2019

I will be going to the beach first and will be making snow castles and then i will go to the docks to surf. After some surfing, i will go to the stadium and play football all day long and then at the end i will go to my igloo and make myself some tasty food and then sleep. What a lovely day!!

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 29, 2019

That sounds fun! Once I stayed out in the sun on my bike so long I got a deep tan that’s still there, but at least I didn’t get a sunburn! These days I remember my sunscreen when biking to mitigate a repeat.

599 days old
Miraculous01 August 20, 2019

Wearing summer outfits, and hosting a summer party at my igloo. It is also a chance to meet new penguins and make new friends.

51 days old
AgentGhost August 20, 2019

Putting on some casual summer style clothes, making the coolest treehouse i’ve ever seen, and overall just having as much fun as possible while summer’s still here. In fact, I might even start catchin’ some waves at the Cove.

936 days old
jaydont yt August 19, 2019

I’m pretty pumped for the Summer Luau. Hopefully, the Red and Blue leis make a return! I still need the blue one. Summer on the island has been pretty interesting. We got to meet Rockhopper during the Island Adventure party! We also got the Music Jam and the Medieval Party! Those were fun!

495 days old
FishyMcFish August 19, 2019

I’m chilling out in my beach side cabin igloo, possibly throwing some parties ;), and doing some good ole ice fishing! Still on the quest for the grey mullet!

52 days old
GothCoffee August 19, 2019

I’m getting in the summer spirit by redecorating my igloo to be a summery paradise with the new furniture, and by wearing some of the awesome new clothes down to the cove to surf the day away. then stopping into the coffee shop for some cool drinks, and if it gets to hot I’ll go up to the slopes ๐Ÿ™‚

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 22, 2019

Thanks for the reminder! I’d better update my igloo next login!

895 days old

Just updated my igloo; it’s currently a ship at the time of writing this.

239 days old
snowheart12 August 19, 2019

I am celebrating my having fun and going to get beach themed items and a summer outfit from the catologe and decorate my igloo decorated up for summer theme.

124 days old
greeny8700 August 19, 2019

I like to relax at my igloo and maybe blow up my bounce castle once in a while.I think going to the luau will be fun too. This is going to be a really good party.

386 days old
Luvseal August 19, 2019

I’m celebrating as I always do, waddling around and just talking with friends! The Cove has definitely become a more popular place with summer coming to a close, everyone’s soaking up their last bits of sun and I plan to do the same!

313 days old
sammy177 August 19, 2019

What I plan to do at this summer party is, first buy some new summer clothes from the gift shop, decorate my new igloo with some new summer furniture, and lastly go have fun with my penguin friends! Maybe even catch some waves at the cove!

904 days old
Ohbarnacles August 19, 2019

I’ve been celebrating it by logging on everyday and hanging out with my friends! I have way more time since it’s summer, and so does everyone else. Super excited to celebrate even further with the Luau just around the corner!

492 days old
Starfruitber August 19, 2019

I would change up my clothing and igloo first because they’re both still stuck from the holidays season, actually! I can’t wait to help out other penguins and make new friends during the Summer Luau! I also want to surf more often because summer is the best time for it!

903 days old
RedKrabby 2 August 19, 2019

Am so excited for next weeks party.

331 days old
Joaoandr2007 August 19, 2019

This summer I’m going to make a surfing competition with my friends!The winner gets free ice cream!This summer even though its endng soon will be a BLAST!

895 days old

My outfit theme this time is purple with a splash of colour.

56 days old
Brendapercy9 August 19, 2019

I’ll play Ice fishing!

158 days old
ChubbySimon August 19, 2019

I am most excited to go and visit the different party rooms and chill with my fellow penguins at the cove

34 days old
P4765475 August 19, 2019

Where is the play button

667 days old
Mosty6000 August 19, 2019

I’m role-playing as Herbert in servers and having lots of fun with the community on the island for my summer!

895 days old

I myself amn’t a thermophile, but I amn’t a thermoPHOBE either. Me, I like waddling around and playing the mini-games.

150 days old
swordking247 August 18, 2019

hey im a fan

121 days old
TheGRAPEboi August 18, 2019

I’ll be buying clothes hanging out with my penguin friends, I’ll be one chill penguin.

174 days old
LittleHyzy August 18, 2019

In my case, I’m buying the clothes that I consider that’ll be comfy for the hot weather. I also play games like Aqua Grabber and Catchin’ Waves to keep fresh!

129 days old
Brilolis25 August 18, 2019

you wanna now the secret of the puzzle number three. the first code is red blue yellow. i like making friends lets be friends

129 days old
Brilolis25 August 18, 2019

i had never had a medievald party before and it was a very fun experience. my favorite thing were the puzzles. i also liked how the setting of every place in club penguin changhed. the good thing was that i finish the puzzles before the party was over and it was very fun. i hope the luo party starts

676 days old
DracoVentus August 18, 2019

Im going to spend my time hanging out at the cove and surfing with my red puffle.

38 days old
jennette August 18, 2019

Omg cool!

214 days old
Luminocity August 18, 2019

I’ll be celebrating summer by practicing the Catchin’ Waves game, there’s nothing quite like surfing during the hot summer days. Even falling off my board can’t ruin my mood, it’s quite refreshing!

211 days old
Mustache171 August 18, 2019

I am celebrating with friending all kinds of new friends im here to make every one feel welcomed and safe this party rocks

634 days old
Bishoy August 18, 2019

Spending my summer at iceberg it’s the coldest place in Club Penguin, so i can chill out in that hot summer and i’m learning some new surf tricks cause it’s Summer Time!

898 days old
Doradora231 August 18, 2019

This is the summer of mining, the mine is always packed with penguins making bank and friends.

76 days old
buzzy1919 August 18, 2019

i’m wearing my summer clothes very often and meeting new penguins. I am also seeing a lot of penguins wearing summer clothes and saying hi!
i would like to thank peanut21 who has inspired me for all the things i’ve done on club penguin!

373 days old
JayEndercat August 18, 2019

For me it’s winter right now!

895 days old

I’ve never been that far south.

66 days old
Bellamia29 August 18, 2019

Well, I personally am waddling around and making sure everyone is safe and happy. Iโ€™m also giving my puffles extra love because they are good puffles and deserve all the care in the world.
Iโ€™ve also taken up Mancala as my go to de-stressing game.

878 days old
bot2039 August 18, 2019

where are the ops?

259 days old
PQ10 August 18, 2019

I’ve made my igloo into a Summer Lua themed restaurant thanks to CPR for providing just the furniture I needed from the new igloo furniture catalogs and music to create my master piece. The Summer Lua Party was my favorite back on old Club Penguin so thanks to the CPR team for bringing it back!

857 days old
LittleGamer August 18, 2019

I feel like relaxing and doing nothing but play video-games all day. I just want to sit back and enjoy summer while it lasts, without worry. I’ll drop by for the Summer Luau, see if there’s anything good happening.

290 days old
fiddlelad August 18, 2019

Love it

508 days old
yungphat86 August 17, 2019

club penguin rewritten needs to add the epf missons

857 days old
LittleGamer August 18, 2019

Yeah, maybe they should re-add it back? I do need some medals, but it’s their choice on how they reintroduce the missions.

67 days old
xshxylax August 17, 2019

I’m excited to celebrate the rest of the summer by buying the cute swimsuits in the august catalog and chilling by the cove with my friends! All while eating ice cream of course! Can’t wait for the Summer Luau Party!

421 days old
Blueberry504 August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating these last weeks of summer by hanging out with friends at the cove, the beach, or in town. I have also decorated my igloo to be a summer oasis, with a waterfall, where my friends can come hang out and relax I’m also celebrating by gearing up for the luau! I’m so excited!!

188 days old
pielover1 August 17, 2019

i really like the new catalog with my fresh igloo ready to go. i like hanging out at the beach and surfing.

205 days old
TXD1230 CPR August 17, 2019

I am just going to just sit back, relax, and Waddle on.

847 days old
bowser1 August 17, 2019

It was good

97 days old
alyssa1299 August 17, 2019

who won the contest?

895 days old

Look in the paper and find out because, no spoilers here.

41 days old
Cozbi August 17, 2019

i am celebrating the last weeks of summer by hibernating in my igloo, and waiting for autumn to come back and save me.

337 days old
filmthepengu August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating summer by hoarding treasure in my igloo, and having a really wonderful garden outside. I’ve been hanging out at the cove a lot lately and trying to get better at surfing.

475 days old
Meg777 August 17, 2019

I think it would be a great idea for you to create new events that never happened originally on Club Penguin. I have seen your work with the Grey Puffle thing and it was amazing.
I am sure you could make new rooms or new clothes that were never originally made on CP.

414 days old
Enms August 17, 2019

I celebrated summer by giving tours, decorating my igloo, and visiting the Every Phoning Facility. and hosting a lot of parties. I sure had lots of fun!

902 days old
Tr Ch1 August 17, 2019

I will celebrate this summer with a summer-themed igloo, and waddling around the island. making new friends and enjoying what the island has to offer!

77 days old
artytheparty August 17, 2019

i’m spending my summer on the island by making new friends, hoping to get as many friends as possible so that i can have a wicked party in my igloo! :0]

807 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 17, 2019

How I am going to celebrate the rest of this summer is by soaking up some rays while i’m lying down at the beach or cove or maybe in my summer igloo. I can’t wait to have some summer fun at the Summer Luau soon! Summer Party Hype!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

403 days old
Baylan August 17, 2019

I’m working pretty hard fishing and making pizzas so I can have a nice igloo to throw a fun summer bash at before school starts up. I’ve been taking care of my puffles and making sure they’re loved and of course- I’m making new friends!

424 days old
voldemort10 August 17, 2019

I am playing the most I can until my school starts and i’m going to hang out with my friends, mine so i can get new clothes for the luau, decorate my igloo so i can have a huge back to school party, summer parties, have lots of disco nights in the dance club with friends maybe make some new ones.

125 days old
P4260764 August 17, 2019

I’ll be celebrating my summer mining and making money, so i will be able to buy items from the summer luau!!

96 days old
squeezy595 August 17, 2019

I have celebrating by showing people where to find the floaters And then going to the cove and having a pool party also having buddies over to my igloo so we can enjoy that delicious slushyโ€™s and cool jukebox but I think the most fun Iโ€™m having during this summer celebration is just making new buds

821 days old
Piwambi August 17, 2019

I’m thinking about celebrate my summer by holding a big party at Cove or Beach with everyone who wants to join.
I also would recommend everyone use the new catalog summer clothes, the cool shirt is my favorite.
I still don’t know if it’s possible to have some of you, but it would be awesome!

56 days old
gloriaiscool August 17, 2019

I’m going to be chillaxing in the cove in my new bikini with all my friends and then go out to the sea and play catchin’ waves to cool off! i loveall the summery clothes too!!

56 days old
gloriaiscool August 17, 2019

i’m chillaxing by the cove with my new bikini while catching up with my friends! Then i’ll definitely play catchin’ waves to cool off!!

780 days old
zidney1234 August 17, 2019

I’m spending my summer in my house doing nothing! ๐Ÿ˜€

895 days old

MY summer didn’t afford me that luxury because it was busy, busy, BUSY. At least I have a little time now to relax.

222 days old
Rosy 77 August 17, 2019

I am celebrating these last weeks of summer by visiting the cove, hanging out with buddies and hosting summer beach parties in my igloo including the slushie machine and a beach lounge! Not to mention having lots of disco nights in the dance club!

168 days old
HappyTakumi August 17, 2019

I would definetly spend time in the pool to cool down from this heat! Plus a nice refreshing smoothie would help to cool down too!

176 days old
LemonLife12 August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating summer by enjoying it, having fun, going in the pool, you don’t need to do many things to have fun, just the small things!

267 days old
winniella1 August 17, 2019

Im just done with summer because I started school 2 days ago!!! uhhhhh

507 days old
Tadman12 August 17, 2019

I’m chillin’ at the cove with a glass of lemonade and some sunscreen.

47 days old
8r3nt August 17, 2019

trying to not get burnt by the sun

351 days old
Hidden Pengu August 17, 2019

I am going to dress up in all summer-themed items and decorate my den with all the latest furniture and finally I will be heading to the Cove to taste some ice-cold drinks and swim in the water.

37 days old
moothepotato August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating summer by having fun with a few friends in the theater, I find it really fun reenacting those plays you put together. Plus I have to introduce my friends who used to play club penguin to this game. I think they’ll love it!

95 days old
Val04 August 17, 2019

I am getting ready by decorating an amazing fun igloo, I will absolutely throw a party whenever the party starts! So excited about meeting new friends and making a summer contest.

333 days old
Funfunny8 August 17, 2019

on the island, i am repeatedly playing games to forget the imminent doom of school – and decorating my igloo with winter themes (to stay cool!!) and am spending extra time on the iceberg so my penguin flippers don’t melt off ๐Ÿ™‚

457 days old
Baes August 17, 2019

I plan on having fun with my 3 best friends on the island, Stu, Lataus, and Joee. No, I don’t mean the staff members ๐Ÿ™ I mean my puffles. Stu accompanies me on Jetpack adventures, Lataus joins me on making sick beats in DJ3K, while Joee hides from balloons in my igloo.

Can you guess their colors?

264 days old
test8 August 17, 2019

I hope that a EPF party is coming.

97 days old

i did not know about this epf party

36 days old
P4759029 August 17, 2019

Whatโ€™s the name of the website to play, or has club penguin shut down again?

106 days old
sobeano789 August 17, 2019

This is a tough one. But maybe eat some ice cream and chill at the cove and well party! I think im going to have fun seeing as this will be my favourite partys! It will be lit!

274 days old
SamSwitch64 August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating summer on the island by spending more time getting involved in the community: I have been earning stamps, playing games, roleplaying, and helping others. I have also decorated my igloo for the summer with a new backyard!

80 days old
FirebaIITSev August 18, 2019

same

896 days old
Viking Helm August 17, 2019

in bed

913 days old
ChrisCPI August 17, 2019

same

267 days old
winniella1 August 17, 2019

im not

41 days old
Cozbi August 17, 2019

the best way to spend summer

895 days old

Sleeping the summer away? Thanks, but after a while I’d want to wake up.

629 days old
Heirio20 August 17, 2019

I’m celebrating Summer by creating a specific themed igloo containing a dock, a Slushie shop, a beach (with pool and inflatables) and lounging areas, even with a rent your own boat!

861 days old
Khaki101 August 17, 2019

That sounds awesome! Hope I get the chance to visit your awesome igloo ๐Ÿ˜€

97 days old

im raising money to do that lol

895 days old

Good for you, alyssa1299! Earning money takes some hard work and dedication, but once you’ve at least enough, you’ll be able to set up your igloo however you wish! I personally like saving mine for Coins for Change because this is where I can donate as big as I want!