What's New?

Our Big Buddy List Update Has Arrived!

By Stu on August 23, 2019

Hi Penguins,

An unexpected update has arrived on the island recently and it’s a good one!

These past few months, especially at our community meet-ups, a lot of players have been requesting a more larger buddy list at scale. This was something we looked into many times, and during these few months, we’ve been working on a way to increase the buddy size and also keep server stability at mind.

You can also search for your friends! At last, no more long searching for your specific buddy to either see if they’ve deleted you, or to check on their outfit! With that in mind, we will be improving the buddy list again very soon.

Did you know that this update was entirely made by community feedback/suggestions? If you want something in-game to be changed or to be improved then just voice your opinion! Such as a blog comment, post them down below and I’ll be reading.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

199 Comments

183 days old
PurpleBlizza September 3, 2019

I love this new update! Now I can just search buddies instead of going down through the alphabet. I was also wondering if we could have more items to unlock ive been trying to type more to unlock things but nothing apears. If you could add more that would be great! Also Thanks for the luau!

704 days old
pastelplume September 3, 2019

i’d love the option to save a few outfits. To have some kind of “saved lookbook” option on the side of the inventory?

895 days old
Sparklmagyq September 1, 2019

The list feels like a classic, but I wonder what’s next in store for the buddy lists? Will we end up with a list that can hold a THOUSAND?? Will we be able to see the penguin buddies in their outfits just by clicking their names? Will we even be able to see former buddies? Who knows?!

153 days old
tacocat54893 August 31, 2019

hey stu, i think that it would be great to bring back the backyard for puffles!

895 days old

Nice idea, but they’ll probably try to add a classic spin to it should it come to pass.

396 days old
Kimi123 August 30, 2019

yes best update ever!!!!!!!!!!!

903 days old
leptospirose August 30, 2019

Yo I know this blog post is a week old but I just had this idea……..

What if we could add flag pins to our stamp book’s cover? Think that’d be pretty cool.

647 days old
Happypengwee August 30, 2019

I would like to be able to have multiple saved igloos. I want to be able to design new igloos without replacing my current one. It would be nice if you could add this feature. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

150 days old
Cat7770 August 29, 2019

I love my buddies! Now I want 500!

574 days old
Allyn12 August 29, 2019

Someone else mentioned the β€œDay and Night” transition on CPR and I think that’s a great idea. We should have it so that it becomes dark where our time zones are. Same with the daylight. We just put in our time zones and there you have it: day and night on CPR.

396 days old
Kimi123 August 29, 2019

i got one of them. it’s so cool!!

396 days old
Kimi123 August 29, 2019

i love the new update love it

196 days old
MrTrueBlue August 28, 2019

Thank You Club Penguin Rewritten Team, Very Cool!

396 days old
Kimi123 August 30, 2019

so cool!!

231 days old
Leda2 August 28, 2019

I would love to continue to see more custom/recoloured items in future catalogs. It brings old items back to life and in turn become more enticing to purchase. This goes for custom rooms/items in future parties too!

296 days old
jademoon225 August 27, 2019

yesyesyesyesyesyesYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best update EVER!!!!!

76 days old
Icey Creams August 27, 2019

I think i have a great idea! We should have a day and night cycle in cpr! I know it would take quite a bit of programing but after four on the clock it would start to get darker making for some pretty cool roleplays. For example: a secret spy mission or a dinner at the parlor. Btw well done!

574 days old
Allyn12 August 29, 2019

Good Idea

76 days old

I really think the wall hitbox in the tree house should be improved. I get people aren’t going ham about it but I need space to put my slushy maker πŸ™ hope ya get this so my slushies can fit in my treehouse in a few weeks so.

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 26, 2019

Cool! 500 buddies? That’s another reminder of the Original Club Penguin, but with a more classic feel!

47 days old
8r3nt August 26, 2019

plss bring back field ops! πŸ™‚

151 days old
Clarinet1230 August 29, 2019

What are Field Ops?

694 days old
GalaxyGirl08 August 25, 2019

It would be cool if there was a way to get rid of unwanted puffles without waiting for them to run away, or the ability to wear both a hat item and a hair item at the same time. This is a great update though, thank you for working so hard on the game!

895 days old

Knowing the CPRw team, they’ll probably put a classic spin on this idea IF they go through with it.

76 days old
buzzy1919 August 25, 2019

i’m excited!

951 days old
Ocean6100 August 25, 2019

Congratulations on the technologically impressive update. I’m sure this will improve the experience considerably. <3

512 days old
iboypenguin August 25, 2019

Since there is a lot of community members making custom items, we should have a contest on who could make the best item! Penguins will vote on which item should be added to the game.

42 days old
Mehoo1 August 25, 2019

First off, thanks for that. It’s a great update and a big help. Second off, could the island be spruced up more? Like more parties, events and stuff?

895 days old
Sparklmagyq August 29, 2019

If you mean back-to-back parties, that doesn’t sound that great, but at least some NEW party ideas. Even an anniversary for your joining date would be nice! On your Account Birthday, you get a special postcard with a free gift each year that you can customise.

706 days old
jay754 August 25, 2019

3/3 the “Newer Graphics” Setting could also make the buddy list look like how it did after the 2011 update the map would also look like how it did in a 2011 update maybe even the epf phone? (but that did happen in 2013 and not 2011-2012 like the other things I said)

895 days old

I guess that would work, but there should be an option to switch between the clients. We currently use AS2, but I’d really love to see AS1 as an option too because I joined at the end of that client. AS3 is okay too, but if we’re adding AS3, let’s add the other two clients.

706 days old
jay754 August 25, 2019

2/3 it would also make Puffles look more like how they did in modern cp I’m not sure, I mean I know cpr is meant to be classic cp but in modern cp, the puffles look so much cuter and I like that look more.

895 days old

Our current puffles have the AS1 appearance, so I’m cool with that too. The AS3 appearance, however, looks a little too… je ne sais quoi.

706 days old
jay754 August 25, 2019

1/3 It would be nice if we had the newer puffle system also can you make puffles look like how they look on postcards I like the way they look on there more maybe on the settings menu there should be a setting called “Newer Graphics” and when turned on it makes things like the puffle menu and-

895 days old

I agree as long as you can switch between eras. I personally like the puffles how they currently look because, classic feel.

583 days old
LAAAAADY BUG August 25, 2019

I am keen for the Superhero Party! I want to dress up as Lady Bug.

895 days old

As long as you can’t assign a strict brand to the superheroes because where’s the creativity in only having LICENSED superheroes? Oh, and speaking of superheroes, we should be able to design our own superhero costumes.

675 days old
LB Wingman September 2, 2019

I believe there are enough assets available to create decent a lady bug cosplay so the OP should be fine.

227 days old
P3176606 August 25, 2019

No igloo likes like that guy said but pls put 3 igloos feature, also can you verify my username its been nearly a year or something and my name is not rude or bad its Sir Deadpool thanks.

895 days old

Many others brought up a reaction system that still had no likes. Too many site do likes and it can feel like empty success, which no thanks. Compliments are also a great idea, but those should only be visible to the owner of the igloo so it won’t feel like a like system.

411 days old
StrangeTopzz August 24, 2019

I think this update is great, now I can add more buddies! And also, I would like to see new, custom stamps for games and activities. I find the stamps that I have remaining difficult-to-get for me, and I enjoy collecting stamps. I would like some new stamps in the current stamp roster. πŸ™‚

138 days old
redboomerang August 24, 2019

More puffles would be good like a aqua puffle
A PSA puffle puppy puffels cat puffels and other kind of puffles

289 days old
GenoviaPear August 24, 2019

more igloo contests would be fun and to be able to type numbers and emojis. this is a grate update thank you so much for doing it. I may have already commented this but its not showing up iv never done this before so I could be wrong.

895 days old

We USED to be able to type numbers, but that was taken away for safety reasons.

492 days old
CyanWolf8479 August 24, 2019

This is so cool, Thanks!

289 days old
GenoviaPear August 24, 2019

my only suggestion would be more igloo contests

946 days old
Perapin August 27, 2019

I’d be stoked for a Christmas igloo contest!

330 days old
AquaRuff0317 August 24, 2019

Awesome update team! I personally would like to see new mascots such as klutzy! I also think saving igloos would be super cool as well! Thanks for the hard work as always!!!

706 days old
jay754 August 24, 2019

I know I’m late and you guys prob won’t see this but I would love if you guys added a backyard where you can put your puffles in I’m aware that this was only in modern pc but it would still be a cool feature PS: my sister would love if you guys added eyelashes

931 days old
Sullidude6 August 24, 2019

I’d like to see a feature on the server page that says the names of your online friends rather than just an emoji. Would help when many of your friends are online and you’re trying to find a specific person!

709 days old
pinky279 August 24, 2019

make transformations during party’s and new puffles like rainbow dog cat snowman make like those and do the puffle party i enjoyed from modern CP the hunt and you can dress up as them

289 days old
GenoviaPear August 25, 2019

and to hold items and walk your puffle at the same time would be cool.

685 days old
Blackout03 August 26, 2019

They won’t be doing as3 stuff like the pet puddles ever afaik

895 days old

Honestly, the only AS3 thing pertaining to puffles I want is to stop counting them as hand items so you can walk your puffle and still hold something else.

895 days old

So if AS1 was humble beginnings to 2007, 2008-2012 is AS2 (our client) and AS3 is 2013 to the end of the Original Club Penguin, does that make Club Penguin Island (2017-2018) AS4?

709 days old
pinky279 August 24, 2019

i want you to update the clothing avatar like make hair item and hat item so you can wear hair and hats at the same time and make it so you can mine with clothes

709 days old
pinky279 August 24, 2019

yeah i want to save 3 iggys at a time how’s that update coming along?

76 days old

i dont think it is but good idea

30 days old
11coco15 August 24, 2019

I’d like to have a more developed report page that covers a wider spread of rules, or even a text box to descibe in detail what was happening. Rude/mean, swearing and personal questions doesn’t really cover other inappropriate chat actions that can occur

278 days old
Ocea Lights August 25, 2019

OMG yes!! I totally agree with this! I’ve struggled to report stuff that was definitely against ToS before because of this! Please make this a reality.

895 days old

You make a valid point, Ocea Lights and 11coco15. Everyone, please think carefully before you report because way too many are wrongfully reported daily and I recommend saving the reports for ACTUAL violations of the Terms of Service.

119 days old
HyperSpace15 August 24, 2019

This idea is pretty great. I wonder if there would be an option to bring back Dance Mix 1 in the igloo or probably even bring the Field-Ops back. Also, selling some duplicate furniture that we already owned is good as well.

895 days old

I definitely miss Field Ops, but can we also have some new EPF and PSA missions? Some post-Popcorn missions would be great along with how the PSA got rebuilt!

905 days old
Fastn Fab August 24, 2019

I would really love to see igloo save slots and also an igloo liking system. Maybe even a couple of stamps to go with that πŸ™‚

807 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 24, 2019

This is a very incredible update! We can have so many friends to have fun with now!! Also the idea of searching a friend is great as well! One of the things that I wish for to come to the game is the chance to keep igloo designs without having to change your igloo entirely to make a new design.

903 days old
leptospirose August 24, 2019

That’s such a wonderful update to the buddy list. It’s great seeing that you guys are always listening to the players so much.

One thing I’d really love to see someday is the addition of new stamps for the more “obscure” games, such as Hydro Hopper. πŸ™‚

863 days old
Darla Rae August 24, 2019

This update is pretty cool! One thing that I think would be cool to add to the game is the saved igloos that the modern cp had.

895 days old

Yes, but with a CLASSIC feel to improve authenticity of Club Penguin Rewritten.

893 days old
ItzMe! August 24, 2019

There needs to be a wider variety of postcards, so if your friend isnt online, you can still almost chat with them. So basically, personalised messages/postcards

489 days old
Joey17790 August 24, 2019

This new update ROCKS!
Also, are we able to add mascots?

951 days old
Ocean6100 August 25, 2019

I believe we cannot add mascots at this time.

608 days old
RedPanda100 August 24, 2019

ok, seriously (this computer is crazy) puffle

608 days old

ruffle i mean, not RUFFLE! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

608 days old

Thank you so much club penguin team! πŸ™‚ I think for maybe a change or a improvement, you could make it so when you’re walking your ruffle you can hold a hand item too?

895 days old

That sounds great, that way the puffle won’t count as a hand item.

745 days old
Damian12801 August 24, 2019

a feature that I would really like is mascot showing up on more parties like for instance in December Herbert would show up on the Island looking for a gift for klutzy I think it would be a very nice touch having him complain how many penguins are following him when he’s trying to get a gift

485 days old
AlistairW August 24, 2019

If you could more easily sync when dancing (just on your own screen tho) that would be great since I am uncoordinated.

776 days old
Ange2008caro August 24, 2019

Thanks for the update! I was reaching 200 friends so it helps!
Adding custom emojis may be fun, I think! A simple emoji creator would make it possible for players to add their own touch to the game.

249 days old
Ninja5012 August 24, 2019

Bring the feature that lets Puffles dig for Items like coins or Items. This will make earning coins more convenient and not make the main coin-earning hub the Cave mines.

778 days old
Yavuztalimci August 24, 2019

They will never do that because it is too new for CPR. They are doing AS2 things instead of AS3. Doing puffle dig with the old design of puffles will be too much.

895 days old

Maybe even some AS1 options wouldn’t hurt, like the pre-Stage appearance or even a time machine that shows the past, present and future (AS1, 2 and 3, respectively).

77 days old
ImToLazy45 August 24, 2019

It would be pretty fun unless you guys add back Card Jitsu Water And Snow back!

778 days old
Yavuztalimci August 24, 2019

Water this year. Snow will be 2021.

895 days old

If CPRw still LIVES in 2021!

817 days old
IceThePengu August 31, 2019

Well I said to a guy on Twitter this is AS2(old) not AS3(new) so they would either have to redesign the dojo in that theme that I did not like and remove the ninja hideout Or they could make it adapt to AS2 . btw I am talking about snow not water Snow should come out next year Water in few months

675 days old
LB Wingman August 24, 2019

1/4
Can you please NEVER EVER implement igloo likes. It ruins the fun of visiting igloos. People only gravitate to igloos with more likes and it results in a bad popularity based caste system. It’s a horrid unnecessary feature.

706 days old
jay754 August 24, 2019

1/4 First of all, no one said that they would add a tab for top igloos although without the tab it would be a bit odd to add it in the first place lets say they did add the tab though it would encourage people to be more creative when making their igloos.

583 days old

Agreed for everything you said in all your messages. I hope mods dont add it. Tho- maybe just like a react button with NO likes “count”, so it shows people that appreciate your igloo, but it doesnt show how many likes. Likes should not be there for igloos. I hope mods dont put it in

895 days old

Couldn’t agree more.

946 days old
Perapin August 27, 2019

Agreed! Igloo likes are not needed. There’s also potential problems with showing the users who liked your igloo.

675 days old
LB Wingman August 27, 2019

Interesting final point perapin! What are some of the potential problems that could arise? :O

895 days old

A like system that’s visible to all isn’t the way to go because, jealousy risk. Instead, a compliment collection only the igloo owner can see or a reaction collection under the same criterion could work too, so long as you can’t add suit to your own igloo.

675 days old
LB Wingman September 2, 2019

Good point. I agree with a react list being visible to the owner only. This is also probably the first time in CPR history that a reply has been replied to a reply replying to a reply, and if stu adds this comment add another degree to this replyception

675 days old

2/4
I base my claims from experiences in the old club penguin. New penguins who join struggle to get people in their igloos because they only have 5 likes, and everyone only goes to established igloos with 50 000+ likes. It is a messy situation

706 days old
jay754 August 24, 2019

2/4 So yeah what your saying here does make sense after all if a penguin got like 1000 likes or something when the feature came out it might be hard for a new player to catch up because of the cyclical chain that you say below.

895 days old

Were you one of the penguins with fewer likes on the igloos too because back then I couldn’t open my igloo to all because, no membership. Also, who needs a like system anymore? A compliment is more genuine.

675 days old

You are spot on! A compliment is so much better than a like count. Someone did suggest to me that a reaction button list [so you can see who appreciates your igloo] with NO like counts is an alternative. I actually like that idea since its essentially a compliment.

675 days old

3/4
It also results in a cyclical chain. Penguins who have lots of likes will continue to rapidly get more likes due to popularity, whilst penguins who don’t will be stuck with low likes and no one will visit. Classic rich get richer, poor get poorer like situation.

706 days old
jay754 August 24, 2019

3/4 So how can we fix this? It’s simple all it would need is a reset after a certain amount of time like maybe after 6 months or a year maybe even 4 months that would end the cyclical chain and then give other people a chance to get more likes!

675 days old

Not sure everyone would be comfortable with likes tab resetting like that. Personally I still think the current no likes system is the way to go, or a react system with no likes count. I support all other igloo features from the original game tho, such as saving 3 igloos and no igloo option.

895 days old

Yes, keep this place like-system-free, PLEASE! Add the ability to save multiple igloos, but not everyone wants a like system, myself included! I don’t want to visit and place an unauthenic like to boost popularity when postcards and compliments are better.

675 days old

4/4
Finally, igloo likes ruin the charm of the game as well. Please let things stay as they are. I know some people want it, but I urge you to reconsider and choose wisely before you implement things. Please don’t implement things that could be bad just cause people want it.

706 days old
jay754 August 24, 2019

lastly, I would like to say the maybe instead of turning down ideas you could try to fix them to simply say that the like systems for igloos in the original club penguin was bad simply is not true at least in my opinion but as said early its just an opinion not trying to hate

675 days old

You have not really changed my mind but nonetheless thank you for your replies. I am keen to hear any new ideas you or others present.

675 days old
LB Wingman August 25, 2019

What is everyone else thoughts on this?? I am keen to see a rebuttal and have my mind changed, but I still think its a bad idea for reasons listed above. I just feel like this is an important issue that changes the social dynamics (mimicking social media likes) of the game and is very problematic.

706 days old
jay754 August 27, 2019

Am i the only one in the world who wants a like system or some form of a like system?

895 days old

I totally agree, but there’s one other point: igloo likes ruin the classic feel of the Club Penguin I started in almost twelve years ago, when visiting igloos wasn’t for likes.

675 days old

Exactly. Likes ruin the classic feel of the game. Thats what I wanted to say as well, but was running out of space and felt I was already talking too much, so thank you very much for typing that πŸ˜€

Side note to the devs who reads this and may want to respond, what do you think???

337 days old
filmthepengu August 24, 2019

It would be nice to have the save multiple igloos/like a players igloo feature back. Also I wish there was a way to get rid of unwanted inventory items, especially for igloo furniture. It would be cool if there was a way of selling it back and getting a portion of the original cost in return.

821 days old
Piwambi August 24, 2019

Thanks for everything you’re doing.
I’m too glad to say I couldn’t accept more friend requests, now I do πŸ˜‰
Thank you again, and also for bringing back another old play at stage!

211 days old
HarmonyStar August 24, 2019

Hmm i think it would be nice to be able to decorate and save more then one igloo, to be able to organize your clothing and igloo furniture by the date you bought it like old to new, and also by color. And also bring back field ops.

68 days old
GDChris August 24, 2019

Cool, but I want field-ops back and earn medals again, and more EPF missions

153 days old
tacocat54893 August 24, 2019

i would personally like it if you could have a mascot postcard you. that would be cool

203 days old
tiffyl20 August 24, 2019

It would be really nice to be able to sell our furniture items. Especially for those like me who shopped for items to be used specifically for igloo contests.

778 days old
Yavuztalimci August 23, 2019

Nice update you guys! It is going well great! Now I can have more buddies! I also can’t wait for you guys to bring back the Field Ops! I am hyped! πŸ˜€

894 days old
MouseyPrince August 23, 2019

I have like… three friends, oops. I’d really love a more organized “closet” though. I lose clothes I just bought all the time.

53 days old
PruneFleck August 24, 2019

I would really love to be able to buy arcade machines to be able to earn some coins from your igloo. I have a feeling this may have been done before but I don’t think it is right now.

895 days old

Maybe even more specific slots like tops, bottoms, full outfits, wigs, or even sort by year in addition to type!

895 days old

Then again, it reminds me of CPI, what I sometimes think of as AS4.

633 days old
FireSanti August 23, 2019

We need the igloo save option that had the modern CP and also we need the penguin searcher where you could search penguins and giving them a friend request, another thing that had the modern CP

185 days old
BashfulWolf August 23, 2019

Something I would love to see back is the ability to save igloos, and to be able to like igloos!
Give the great igloos the love that they deserve <3

608 days old
CookieMoo August 23, 2019

We should be able to friend request players by looking them up even if they’re not online.

275 days old
Giggy13011 August 23, 2019

This is a great update! now i don’t have to worry about my friend count. And i have a suggestion, remember in the old cp you could like others igloos? I feel like you guys should add that to show the creator how much you appreciate their igloo!

275 days old
Giggy13011 August 23, 2019

Hey stu, I found a bug. I don’t know if it’s happening to everyone, but it’s happening to me. Whenever I’m feeding my puffles, it doesn’t let me purchase puffle-o. Can you please fix this? Thanks

882 days old
Babycrier August 23, 2019

This may interest you and other community with my idea. The “Create your furniture” page should be improved with new and more “customizable” furniture with interesting decals and interesting colors.

709 days old
pinky279 August 24, 2019

i’ve had an idea like this but it was for clothes make “create your clothes” page and my second idea in community use the voting to vote on a party like operation or CJ? i want both but i want an operation name it “Vote-a-party”

907 days old
hotdogry1 August 23, 2019

The newer puffle care system would be nice, or even an option for it (old is more better but it’s glitchy for me).

The newer igloo decoration system along with saving multiple igloos. Again maybe an option to switch between.

Waddle On. πŸ™‚

274 days old
SamSwitch64 August 23, 2019

Can u also add an option to play certain mini games with the WASD keys, as the arrow keys on mac are really small (especially up and down)

631 days old
Lelunu August 23, 2019

Thank you all so much for this update! ^^ Saving igloo flooring and music would be pretty useful! Or having a bigger mailbox (being able to store more than 100 postcards).

873 days old
AleCP August 23, 2019

i would be cool if we save outfits or players can add mascots

187 days old
Super107 August 24, 2019

agreed

883 days old
lego979 August 23, 2019

I would like to see a Feature with a like button System in our igloos so we can see how many likes our igloos get.

800 days old
Hot Autumn August 23, 2019

Amazing update! 500 is a great new limit for buddies. I’ve already seen some people mention these ideas, but saving outfits, being able to save three igloos, and being able to add a buddy even when they are offline are some features that come to mind for me. Keep up the amazing work team!

634 days old
Bishoy August 23, 2019

That will help a lot!

263 days old
May200 August 23, 2019

I absolutely love this update! I love it because it allowed me to add people that I always wanted to add but couldn’t because their list was full, but now I can! πŸ˜€
Also, I think a good suggestion would be if we could save igloo music list so that we could put it in any other time.

446 days old
Bubble Works August 23, 2019

now i can actually have friends… jk some things will never change lol.

187 days old
Super107 August 23, 2019

Thanks for the update stu! But i have two suggestions, 1 being new mascots like Klutzy or Dancing penguin ( from psa missions ). 2 getting stamps or backrounds from mods like you and lataus.

895 days old

I actually saw lataus once in the serenity garden where the grey puffles roam!

903 days old
pizzarolls August 23, 2019

It was a great update!

I know if it annoying you but I would love to see Smoothie Smash in the game soon. It was one of my favorite minigames. Pleaseee add them soon.

Otherwise the Friend List update is Great! πŸ˜€

883 days old
lego979 August 23, 2019

I would like to see a Feature with a like button system for each igloos.

885 days old
Seanie6 August 23, 2019

I would love to see the ability to save flooring and igloo locations to your inventory so you don’t have to keep buying them

833 days old
luke4131 August 23, 2019

Save igloos.
Save outfits.
Item search on your inventory (clothing and igloo).

745 days old
Damian12801 August 23, 2019

this is a good update but a feature that I miss from the original Club Penguin was searching up a Penguin’s name and being able to immediately add them it saves so much time.

192 days old
nakyo man853 August 23, 2019

that would be nice if a had friends (also mods, if we meet in-game, lets be friends).

896 days old
ScienceFox August 23, 2019

It would be really cool if we could use the polls from the Community page to vote on what parties we want next (similar to the 2007 Surprise Party in Classic Club Penguin)!

895 days old

That would be super nice! I almost missed that though.

333 days old
Funfunny8 August 23, 2019

the friends list is SUCH a relief. a smol suggestion but is there any chance you could have the “happy bday” postcard ALL YEAR? it just makes it sadder when it’s not there for your month… also, maybe a “sorry” postcard for when you upset your friends and they’re avoiding you omg

203 days old
tiffyl20 August 24, 2019

a thank you postcard would also be great!

946 days old
Perapin August 27, 2019

Great idea. I know many people who I wanted to send the happy birthday postcard to, but the postcard wasn’t available at the time.

Cheers,
Perapin

884 days old
Claw204 August 23, 2019

Also i forgot to tell this in my other idea but if you could be able to save your iggys like if you don’t want to change your iggy but at the same time you want to make a new iggy so it would be cool to save your iggys.

895 days old

And maybe we could even have not three, but five or even SEVEN igloos!

272 days old
Awesomegirls August 23, 2019

A buddy request menu! A lot of times you might receive a bunch of requests at once and it would be cool to have a drop down menu where you can view all of the requests and click accept and deny that way instead of viewing each individual request. Or even add it as a module in the buddy list panel!

884 days old
Claw204 August 23, 2019

I think and other penguins will join me but if you could make a background of all the mascots together but to get this background you have to met all the mascots also if you had like PH and Rookie you would get a background of them together.

925 days old
coolkarl1 August 23, 2019

Loving the update a small tweak I would love is added music to the town! A whole playlist of songs would really bring it to life and add more to the spirit of the town

883 days old
AntiCrypts August 23, 2019

Absolutely thrilled that the buddylist has finally now been extended! Really cool and convenient in game. I think it would be cool to have an option for saving some of your favorite igloo musics.

929 days old
Pizzablawk August 23, 2019

All I want is the backyard and the igloo creation update.

932 days old
SongSovent August 23, 2019

If there was a suggestion if i had to leave… Hmm… Maybe a new villain for CPR.

904 days old
Ohbarnacles August 23, 2019

This is such a cool update guys, thank you for adding this! πŸ™‚ As for things I’d like to see, maybe some more bug fixes, but that’s just a general thing. Keep up the good work guys!!

180 days old
Im Astro August 23, 2019

So it would be cool if we could save outfits, instead of constantly looking for the same pieces in the inventory πŸ™‚

904 days old
Marios5001 August 23, 2019

I am thinking of a custom halloween party idea. Since the previous halloween party used the 2012 plot how about you guys make a custom halloween party for 2019. My idea is to merge the halloween party with an epf operation plot. I think lots of players will enjoy a party like that!

904 days old
Marios5001 August 23, 2019

I have some ideas about the party for example one week before the party an event happens but not the same as the previous two parties. It will be cool if in the pre-party face some trees are starting to grow in the most crowded rooms. The epf agents can visit in the pre-party Jet Pack Guy and Dot.

583 days old

THAT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA I LIKE IT! Mixing things together like that! Maybe the meteor we saw can create spooky stuff before superhero party.

716 days old
Matt555666 August 23, 2019

This is a great update, thank you for working so hard for us.

778 days old
Yavuztalimci August 23, 2019

Nice age, Matt laddo! πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

909 days old
Emmatronix August 23, 2019

What would be REALLY awesome is having tabs on your player card that allow you to save and load outfits! That way if you have a lot of clothes you won’t need to spend a lot of time putting together your favorite outfit after changing out of it for a bit!

907 days old
hotdogry1 August 23, 2019

But that’s the fun part of putting stuff on 😁

932 days old
Damo August 23, 2019

I really love the increased amount of friends, I think its a great idea that it’s now at 500! What I also really want is a postcard update πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

Interesting idea to bring up, what would you like to see improved on the postcard section? I’ve heard that a lot of you would like an easier way to remove all postcards…

272 days old

I think it would be cool to be able to remove certain types of postcards all at once. For example, if I have 58 puffle postcards and can’t log off right away, or if I only want to delete postcards from EPF payments but not other ‘from CPR’ postcards, it would be much easier. Also, more storage?

932 days old
Damo August 23, 2019

Firstly I think that there should be more than 100 spaces in your mailbox as 100 isn’t that much imo. I also think the delay when switching through postcards is too long. If I want to see an older postcard, it usually takes a while to get there.

895 days old

How about 500? Is that doable for postcards? Also, let’s have a sorting system by type of postcard in our mailboxes.

3553 days old
Towerofyikk August 23, 2019

personally what I would like to see is that, when you delete a postcard, you are not forced back to your latest postcard, but rather one next to the one you deleted so you dont have to keep clicking the right arrow button to get back to your place…. 😩

177 days old
KamodySS August 24, 2019

Dear stu. Having a feter that removes all cards will need a “are you shure you want to deleate all the cards you have ever reseved” pop up

187 days old
Super107 August 24, 2019

yessssssssssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

946 days old
Perapin August 27, 2019

I showed Thorn a concept where you could skip to a certain index so you don’t have to click next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next next to get to the last postcard.

386 days old
Tomatoes943 August 23, 2019

Mods, if i meet you ingame, please friend me! πŸ˜€

272 days old

Also, you should add the gray puffle to puffle roundup! Every other color, including orange, is featured and it would be awesome to see the gray puffle incorporated into the game as well!

274 days old

Hi, Thank you so much for this amazing update, but please never allow us to add mascots as it would take away the fun of finding them to get their latest background lol.
I would also like to see some new mascots including: Klutzy, Jeff The Ref, and Protobot.
Finally, keep up all the hard work πŸ™‚

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

We definitely won’t allow addings of mascots, we know that this would defeat the purpose of searching for a mascot and we want to keep it as rare and exciting as possible.

274 days old

Thank you πŸ™‚

417 days old
peptrt August 24, 2019

fair enough, it would ruin the magic of meeting a mascot.

895 days old

I agree because meeting mascots is and should remain a very exciting experience.

272 days old

It would be really cool if there was a way to see other people’s puffle names! Not necessarily see their health stats, but if you clicked on someone’s puffle in their igloo you could see what they are named!

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

This would be interesting, however, we’d have to keep in mind of inappropriate puffle names. As it is just simply a client sided thing for now, many could have gone ahead and named their puffle something inappropriate.

With that also in mind, we’re constantly working on our in-game filter too.

467 days old
DiaTigera August 23, 2019

What about having always some pieces of music for igloos that aren’t really connected to any parties?

629 days old
Heirio20 August 23, 2019

Thank you so much for this update, you did an amazing job on this one. Suggestions? Well it would be nice to see no igloo igloos and maybe multiple igloos. Anyways thank you so much!

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

Yes! We are working on igloo improvements and are taking down notes currently for what people would like to see either improved or changed.

629 days old
Heirio20 August 23, 2019

Thank you so much for this quick response stu, it’s greatly appreciated πŸ™‚

946 days old
Perapin August 27, 2019

“No igloo” igloos and being able to own more than one igloo is definitely a very popular suggestion!

Cheers,
Perapin

17585 days old
stu September 2, 2019

Yup – I have the no igloo option on my sticky notes, and your other suggestion too.

295 days old
Limbow August 23, 2019

An Item finder would be interesting and useful, it would make finding clothes much easier!

913 days old
ChrisCPI August 23, 2019

I know this is already in talks, but can we please have the “no igloo” option for our igloos? and perhaps the like system?

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

πŸ‘€!

454 days old
Carosene August 23, 2019

This is such an awesome update, thank you guys!!

17585 days old
stu August 23, 2019

Thanks for checking it out!

779 days old
Superivy4 August 23, 2019

Save your igloo option. Also a save your fav 3 outfits feature

895 days old

Okay, call this weird, but have you ever dreamt you had so much trouble picking out an outfit you just had to give up on an outing you so desperately wanted to attend because that happened just before I woke up this morning and I DON’T want a REAL repeat of that!

895 days old

Okay, I’m reading this comment now and am pleasantly surprised it made it to the blog ranks! ChOL (chuckling out loud)

913 days old
ChrisCPI August 23, 2019

cool