What's New?

Reviewed by You: Summer Fun

By Lataus on August 31, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Are you having a splash? Reviewed by You is here! Last week, we asked you all what your favorite stage play was and for what reason. From that, we have selected two penguins. The first penguin we selected was Yohan67890, who said:

“My favourite play is The Night of the Living Sled. A play which gives thrills but brings horror to some extent. I must say that a play which is made into a video actually makes us understand the plot. The laughing of the mad scientist, the screams of the penguins, etc. do bring seriousness in it.”

The Night of the Living Sled is one iconic film here on the island, and we’re glad to hear that you enjoy acting out the live version too! We’re a big fan of that stage play ourselves. The other response comes from Hsmace, who said:

“My favourite stage play has always been Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal! I grew up with superhero movies and comics so a superhero stage play in my favourite game has always made me happy to see!
Hope we see it again soon!”

Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal is an action-packed superhero play. It’s perfect for those who want to be superheroes, or super villains even. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!

Thanks Yohan67890 and Hsmace! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

The Summer Luau has hit the island with warmth and summer vibes. Summer definitely isn’t over on the island just yet! What do you enjoy about the Summer Luau?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

78 Comments

26 days old
P4792349 September 5, 2019

This has been my favorite party so far! I love the cove its awesome. 😊😊

895 days old
Sparklmagyq September 4, 2019

For those sports fans out there, the Stadium is decorated for the Penguin Games.

928 days old
Splosh Jnr September 4, 2019

The real question should be what DON’T I enjoy about the Summer Luau! The whole party’s awesome but in particular, I like Cap’n Patch’s Pizza Shack. The fact that no one actually knows who Cap’n Patch is left so much room for theories, but you’ll have to read my blog to learn more…
#WhoisCapnPatch

117 days old
pete1326 September 4, 2019

So does any one know what the fair 2019 is?

800 days old
Hot Autumn September 5, 2019

If The Fair does happen this month (which is most likely) I would say it would start on either Thursday, September 19 or 26 and it would probably last two weeks. I’d imagine it would be similiar to past fairs, but with brand new prizes. However, I could be proven wrong. Hope this helps!

117 days old
pete1326 September 4, 2019

I like to get in the pool on a nice beachy day and got to the dance club to splash around. maybe I can grab a friend or two to go to play the stage play underwater adventure.

183 days old
PurpleBlizza September 4, 2019

I really loved the plaza decor, and that super cute apron! In the middle, The hot fudge on top was the Splash Club it was so fun to just hang around! Thanks for the party!😊

151 days old
Clarinet1230 September 3, 2019

I enjoy the new stage play and all the stadium games and fun stuff to do!

150 days old
Cat7770 September 3, 2019

I like the summer luau because it reminds me of cpisland and I loved that there was a hose almost everywhere and I really liked dancing in the town and celebrating with my friends!

184 days old
TheSavvySnow September 3, 2019

I am loving this summer themed party! But most of all i like how theres a slide from the mountain to the ski village its fun to slide down with my buddys and just hang out. Second most I like the forest its an awesome idea to make a slip and slide. Over all I adore the whole party its a blast!

905 days old
Fastn Fab September 3, 2019

I love all the fun activities on the island! Being able to play in the water with friends and racing them in the obstacle course! πŸ˜€

150 days old
PoketheHoax September 2, 2019

1: Am I the only one that hears the EPF music in the Summer Luau music?
2: I loved Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal as well! I remember loving the book when I was a small little child..

133 days old
Pika112256 September 2, 2019

I love all the free items! I love when there are cool free items, some that have special dances or waves, for all the new penguins who don’t have many coins yet.

147 days old
darling girl September 2, 2019

I adore all of the penguins in the funky, beachy costumes! The theme of the island is super fun as well, a total “relaxation-station”!

794 days old
Maripink007 September 2, 2019

Oh, in this time of the year, it’s great to chat with your buddies with some delicious ice cream, have some water balloon fights, make some sand castles and of course, have fun with other people!

870 days old
12nikos13 September 2, 2019

The fact that the Summer Luau reminds me of the original Club Penguin brings up so many memories and it makes it fun by just this.

24 days old
bonelessgras September 2, 2019

I love the whole summer theme added to the game! Whether it’s the water balloons, water slides or even sand castles, the fun summer possibilities are limitless!

472 days old
icecream2252 September 2, 2019

The nostalgia this party brings is so enjoyable. It is so simple but fun! The water slide from Ski Hill to Ski Village it a great place to hang out with friends and splash around. But the whale at the Ice Berg was such a nice surprise! So glad to see a new friend on the island.

51 days old
PencilPete September 2, 2019

To be honest, summer to me is sleeping in, waking up, go somewhere with family and friends that I never seen in for long periods of time. Also all the places you go and see! Its astonishing to go to a place that you’ve never been before and be so shocked! Summer overall is just loads of fun to all.

825 days old
yolkimus September 2, 2019

What I enjoy about this year’s Summer Luau is how there was the unexpected addition of the Water Party’s rooms and designs, the Stadium Games, and the joyful music! Some parts I like the most is the water slide at the Ski Hill, the appearance of Octi, and snowballs becoming water balloons.

608 days old
CookieMoo September 1, 2019

I like the octopus sprinkler.

102 days old
P4449227 September 1, 2019

I love having so much fun with water balloon fights and splashing people with the water hose! There’s so much to do and it’s a blast!

194 days old
Po da doggo September 1, 2019

My favorite part of the the Summer Luau is a number of things. First off, I’m so happy that the yellow duck tube is back!!! I like the water whale and the different types of furniture there is to make a perfect party at my igloo!

633 days old
FireSanti September 1, 2019

The water is the essential and lost important part of the summer! I like how almost all the rooms are pool-decorated

901 days old
Tuppence September 1, 2019

The party was certainly a nice surprise. I personally love the fun and upbeat music! I also like how there’s something to do wherever you are on the island :))

116 days old
EPF Control September 1, 2019

I like all of the new items and awesome rooms! They are amazing!

895 days old
Sparklmagyq September 1, 2019

One thing that would add to the authenticity is actually allowing us to SLIDE down the slides and the Slip ‘n Slide instead of just WADDLING down them.

895 days old
Sparklmagyq September 1, 2019

So far I enjoy seeing all the decorations on the island! I even got the Snack Shack Stamp this year!

391 days old
candycorn900 September 1, 2019

I’m really enjoying the chill and laid back aspect of the party. It’s so much fun to be in the town with friends with the awesome summer music and decorations and just hang out!

104 days old
ColaMilk15 September 1, 2019

I love the Summer Luau because, One anythings better then dragons! Two the beach is amazing and Three who doesn’t like free stuff?!

22 days old
Narwhal577 September 1, 2019

cool

184 days old
TheSavvySnow September 3, 2019

Yah its freezing!

857 days old
LittleGamer September 1, 2019

The Summer Luau is a nice break from the impending doom we call “school”. Jokes aside, I’m enjoying the warm weather and the calm aftermath of the Medieval Party. It’s nice to take a break and just chill out a little, you know?

119 days old
arojm September 1, 2019

I just like all the items and getting to dress up as the theme lol

180 days old
PurpleCake63 September 1, 2019

It reminds me of a party in the original Club Penguin. I don’t remember the name, but I used to love going down the slides in The Cove all day long.

779 days old
Superivy4 September 1, 2019

The thing I like most about the summer luau is the whale. Its just so cute!! And I like how it squirts water every few minutes.

489 days old
Joey17790 September 1, 2019

Well, how can I choose? I love everything about this party!

21 days old
P4819877 September 1, 2019

How to play?

21 days old
P4819537 September 1, 2019

Lol

104 days old
ColaMilk15 September 1, 2019

Well, anything has to be better then dragons but I love the Summer Luau party because this summer I really wanted to go to the beach but couldn’t. So instead of going to the beach I can live it through Club Penguin. Also free items! Who doesn’t like free stuff?!

869 days old
pinky64pengi September 1, 2019

I’d say the atmosphere is one of the best things about the Luau, it always makes me feel happy and warm inside!

117 days old
pete1326 September 1, 2019

I had really fun I had some ice cream then I try to play the underwater stage but when is the next party I’m curious.

56 days old
Brendapercy9 September 1, 2019

Free items!!!!!!!!!!!

128 days old
Awes0m3 September 1, 2019

The Summer Luau is one of the best CP events YET!! They should do it more often, like a FALL Luau. HA! Imagine that. There’s so much to do, so much to see, so much to play, and so much to GET! All those fun pins and clothes, and FOR FREE! They really hit it out of the area with the new games.

501 days old
pencil988 September 1, 2019

what i like the best is being able to use the hoses in certain rooms! i loved spraying the water!

650 days old
Lily19530 August 31, 2019

What I like the most about this party is that it reminds me of a cross between the Winter Fiesta and the Water Party (which are two of my favorites)! There’s no better way to finish off the summer than with watery fun. The decorations are amazing and there’s a lot of stuff to do with friends!

151 days old
PuddingGrl August 31, 2019

What I really like is jumping into the ocean, cooling off in the hot heat! Also, we get to now through water balloons and participate in some really fun water events!

825 days old
Reddy4 August 31, 2019

It gives me memories of my first party. The water party! My favorite parts are the waterslide, the iceberg, and the snow forts! It’s also pretty fun to join the stadium for a competition!

342 days old
Gjft August 31, 2019

There is alot to enjoy at this party, i would say my top three favorite rooms are
Dock, Forest, The Whale Also the Hose feature is really fun, awesome party
nice to see all my friends having a good time!!

70 days old
DixieGinger August 31, 2019

The Summer Luau is a great time to see everyone waddling around in festive masks and bathing suits, and seeing all the decorations Club Penguin has put up.

184 days old
brownie6413 August 31, 2019

The Summer Luau was a fun event to end off the summer. I enjoyed all of the free items and the decorations along with the music. I think the SpashClub was a cool room and I loved the music in there. The whale room is also very cool. Overall I think this was an awesome event to end off the summer!

187 days old
Super107 August 31, 2019

I enjoy all the nice decorations and the free items, i also love the whale room at the iceberg.
Once again, a AMAZING PARTY!!!

507 days old
Tadman12 August 31, 2019

I like all of the awesome decorations and hanging out with the community.

906 days old
BetaYay August 31, 2019

Obviously the amount of watery fun you can have! You can throw water balloons, slide on waterslides, swim in pools! The possibilities are endless!

153 days old
tacocat54893 August 31, 2019

my favorite thing is chilling out on the beach, having ice cream with my buddy’s. and i really think the big whale was a super success!

821 days old
Piwambi August 31, 2019

Summer Luau just reminds me of my first party ever on the island: Water Party.

211 days old
HarmonyStar August 31, 2019

I like the free items especially the duck tube. they are perfect for the end of summer

800 days old
Hot Autumn August 31, 2019

What I enjoy about the Summer Luau is how nostalgic it is. The Water Party 2007 on the original CP was one of my first parties, and the Water Party 2017 on this game was my very first party. It brings back such great memories from when I was a kid. It is the perfect way to send off the summer.

807 days old
Nanopenguin3 August 31, 2019

I enjoy everything from the Summer Luau! From the free items to the summer decorations around the island! It actually makes the island look like a giant water park! My favourite rooms are the Plaza, Ski Village, Town, Pizza Parlour and especially the Whale!

916 days old
Pearl45365 August 31, 2019

I like The Summer Luau because it has lots of cool decorations and that it has lots of thing for penguins to do, i also think its awesome that some of the decorations are back from the last Summer Luau two years ago.

239 days old
snowheart12 August 31, 2019

i enjoy every room so far expicially the whale one nice work on that room and i love that you can do things and get items and well just relax and have fun around the island

61 days old
Yohan67890 August 31, 2019

What I like from the Summer Luau Party is the temporary design of the Pizza Parlour. The interior and exterior of the parlour look amazing. It’s as if you’re somewhat inside a room of the pirate ship. Also, I really like the modified version of ‘To Adventure’ music. You’ll like it if you enter it.

67 days old
xshxylax August 31, 2019

At the Summer Luau, I’ve really enjoyed the music you’ve put together. Each song totally gives off a fun summer vibe and It’s a great way to end the summer season! Not to mention the usable water hose at the bottom right of the screen. Super Fun!

333 days old
Funfunny8 August 31, 2019

honestly this is gonna be silly but my favorite part is the mega whale. it’s just so fun and kawaii and the coolest hangout spot – like who doesn’t want a gigantic floating whale??

47 days old
8r3nt August 31, 2019

What I deeply enjoy about the Summer Luau are the decorated rooms and the free items you can obtain! I appreciate the hidden Whale Room as well. Overall a cute party!

71 days old
MeatBallSoob August 31, 2019

The summer luau is quite fun and a great time to hang out at the cove with your friends.
I also love the extra decorations around club penguin especially the whale you can go on top of.In conclusion Iove the luau along along with countless amounts of free items.

289 days old
GenoviaPear August 31, 2019

I love all the outfits and the dΓ©cor. stadium games are fun to. I also like all free items!

76 days old
Icey Creams August 31, 2019

Anyway well done Yohan and H you have great reasons for your plays! Both of which i have never seen before and look forward to experiencing them! πŸ˜€

76 days old

My very favourite thing about this Summer Luau is that it’s a great time to try and earn stamps with my friends or relax at our igloos. This Luau is really great for hanging out! Thank you Club Penguin Rewritten!

803 days old
Hsmace August 31, 2019

Thanks for the feature guys! I really appreciate it <3
For me about the Summer Luau, I love the whole theme of water and relaxation! Throwing water bombs at your friends for fun is a great addition and I'm loving selling some juice at the Cove!

76 days old

My favourite thing about the Luau is that new penguins can get lots of free items so they don’t have to work hours and hours on activities! Also the hose is a nice touch so you can hose your penguin down in the Summer heat!

903 days old
Zoey7005 August 31, 2019

The Summer Luau allows penguins to let their imagination and creativity run free throughout the whole island. Whether it is by grabbing an apron and selling the sweetest ice cream there is or by having fun at the sandcastle on the dock, the activities you can do to have a good time are endless!

187 days old
Super107 August 31, 2019

I enjoy all the decorations and free items

128 days old

Same!

946 days old
Perapin August 31, 2019

I love the Pizza Parlor’s decorations during this party! ‘Twas a neat surprise!

Cheers,
Perapin

128 days old

ikr?

106 days old
sobeano789 August 31, 2019

Apperntly this has been one of my fave partys and it like amazing theres even a hose which you can squirt other penguins and you can throw waterbombs! But the best bit is the inflatable whale lol! thanks for making this party!

907 days old
AwesomeBob20 August 31, 2019

The whale room is really fun! It’s really big to play on. Also, the Plaza, Forest, and the Cove are great places to get a refreshment.