What's New?

Hi Penguins,

Ever wanted a chance to earn some plushies? Now’s your chance!

It’s always jolly to make others happy, that’s why we’re giving away some of our plushies we’ve collected! We know that a lot of hardcore fans would enjoy these. The entire collection some of you lucky winners will be receiving are down below to look at…

potw

Now, you must be here from our social media announcement, if so, GREAT!

All you have to do is comment below why you should win one of our many plushies, keep in mind that you can win multiple items but not all of them, however you can only enter once. This is also a two week giveaway so it gives you plenty of time to think out your answer!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

589 Comments

492 days old
FinnMcFinn September 21, 2019

I like the colour purple

2 days old
P4903945 September 20, 2019

I would love a penguin plush this game means the world to me as corney as that sounds I play this game after a crappy day to unwind plus it was my childhood game I’m 18 now and still love this game please give meh a pengy I would love to put one on my desk I wanted to get one off Amazon but there $$

127 days old
Mana Mania September 20, 2019

I would love one because I’ve always had a soft spot for club penguin. I loved it when I was younger and I still love it now.

18 days old
YeetoYoink September 19, 2019

my girlfriend loves this game and i would give it to her because we grew up playing this game together <3

318 days old
xSeanyBoyx September 19, 2019

Compared to others I’m still fresh in the CPR community, but I have been playing the CP franchise for over a decade, and I think winning the gifts the team has for us would not only bring feelings of nostalgia, but set as a reminder of the love I (and us) have for this game that brought us together.

185 days old
ruepi123 September 19, 2019

This is a super cool opportunity! If I won a plushie, I would treasure it. Club Penguin has always been a huge part of my life so having a physical memento of it would mean the world to me! I always look forward to logging on, this game helps me to chill on stressful days. Thanks for this chance!

605 days old
stheffie September 19, 2019

I would like to win a plushie because MMOs have always had a special place in my life because I was a shy child with not many friends. CP was (and still is) so much fun, and it helps me reminisce on all the memories and friends I made back in the day. It truly gave me something to look forward to!

88 days old
NekoCat123 September 19, 2019

i would like to win because it would be a great present for my brothers birthday

9 days old
CamzyWE September 19, 2019

I have just found out about this site a couple of days ago. I have been playing it non-stop and has been giving me an insane amount of nostalgia. I would love to win a plushie as it would further rekindle my love for this amazing game.

Thank you for the opportunity CPR Staff!

4 days old
P4895189 September 19, 2019

i would like to win as this game is super nostalgic to me and i can’t find my old club penguin plushies 🙁 <3

892 days old
Rock23872 September 19, 2019

I would love to win the giveaway, because I have been playing Club Penguin for over 10 years, and have been playing CPR for nearly 3, and I am so thankful to the CPR team for keeping my childhood alive.

650 days old
Prismel2495 September 18, 2019

I would like to win since I’m a big Club Penguin aficionado, and I would love to have a piece of memorobilia from a game that I love and spent so much time on.

856 days old
IThomasI September 18, 2019

I want to win because after club penguin shut down ive been looking for puffles and stuffies but they were really expensive and only on ebay. Ive spent most of of childhood on club penguin playing the games, earning stamps, adopting puffles, making friends. I watched it grow and form my childhood.

252 days old
Skyleter September 18, 2019

I love my club penguin plushies! But i lost most of them. I’ve had them since i was a 7-year-old kid. You would make me soooo happy with more plushies to my collection!! Thank you so much!

480 days old
Noah24266 September 17, 2019

I Love All Of Them And It Brings Back So Many Memories To Me!!!!!!!! And I Really Miss The Old Version Of Club Penguin By Disney!!!!!

899 days old
Hubi1 September 17, 2019

I actually want to win because I really love these Plushies, they are so great for me in a emotional thing and Is really important, Anyways there are other people that are more great for have a plushie, Good Luck Guys Love you <3

99 days old
P4465904 September 17, 2019

I would like to win this giveaway because never have I had anything related to a game which I like playing. I like to wander around the island, collect stamps and play with my friends. Having my own igloo and puffles is something special, this game is something special -Breathtaking!

99 days old
TheBigdada September 17, 2019

I would love to win this giveaway. Club Penguin has been a great part of my life, one of my childhood games. Everytime I log into the game it gives me so many memories I am glad I can experience again. It is a place to meet new people and play together. Every event is outstanding! Waddle on!

770 days old
K0NGDASAVAGE September 17, 2019

I would like to win because it would make a great present for my newborn baby girl, I’m sure she will appreciate it a lot even when she gets older. As for myself, I would just like to see the community happy beacuse I know how much this game means to a lot of us and so do the plushies. 😀

752 days old
CroTino September 17, 2019

Such a nice and touching story <3
Hope you get it 🙂

334 days old
GDPATD0225 September 17, 2019

I’d like to win the giveaway because I played CP for about 4 years and I’ve been playing cpr for about 2. I love that you guys have been able to bring my childhood back and try new things with it too. (Also I just really like plushies in general)

150 days old
rararin161 September 17, 2019

I’ve been playing club penguin since 2009. I felt so sad when the OG disbanded. I try to grow up & focus on my future, which turned out to be very stressful. And then CP came back…I can’t even express how happy I am. And this item will always remind me how precious you guys are. Waddle on! Tysm.

645 days old
MLGCptVirgil September 16, 2019

I would like to win because a few years ago, my mom and sister sold most of my old CP stuff in a yard sale while I was at camp. Although I’m glad they were sold to a very excited young boy who hopefully enjoyed them as much as I did, it would have been nice to have some keepsakes from my childhood.

8 days old
P4880750 September 16, 2019

I would like to win one of your puffles for son Charles. He’s a special kid and I just started playing the game with him. He would be over the igloo and it would make his year to win one of these special toys.

704 days old
Zoob1 September 16, 2019

I would love to win some of these plushies as I used to try to collect them with some of my friends back when I was younger. Sadly, most of them have been lost to time, but I’d love it if I were able to win these as it would remind me of simpler times when times get difficult in the future.

885 days old
senpaiii September 16, 2019

I would like to win because winning stuff is fun and fun is fun

883 days old
vvrathia September 16, 2019

I would like to win this prize because, as a poor college student, free stuff is always great. I also collect plushies and would have a great place for them within my collection.

141 days old
Louise Frost September 16, 2019

This is reallygreat! CP has been a part of my childhood and playing rewritten is my stress reliever these days. It also brings too much nostalgic memories. I didn’t have any merch when I was a child and winning one of those plushies would really be awesome. Congrats to those who will win! Waddle On!

198 days old
StormyMarieX September 16, 2019

I would love to win one of these beautiful puffle plushies! My reasoning is because I loveee club penguin, especially the rewritten version. It’s so neat to be able to play again, and I am so thankful that the Club Penguin Rewritten Team takes the time to make it amazing! Good Luck to all!~ <3

215 days old
P3278785 September 16, 2019

I would love to win a plush because I loved playing CP as a kid and I love playing CPR now! CPR allows me to talk to someone when I have no one to talk to in real life. It helps me to smile and laugh when I am feeling down because of all the amazing people playing. It makes me feel less alone.

20 days old
Derusama September 16, 2019

I want to win because I’m cool.

17 days old
DejisATankyA September 16, 2019

My mum can sew so I can ask her to sew a unibrow on any penguin and puffle to make it look like stu. my real account is dragon gamer, 850+ days, so Ive been around for a long time. And I’m always active on CPR and its discord

411 days old
kirby12345 September 15, 2019

I would absolutely love to win the card jitsu cards! I remember battling with my friends at lunchtime and when we would go to eachothers houses. So much nostalgia was brought back when I saw those cards. I’d love to win them so I can play with my childhood friends once again. I might actually cry :p

894 days old
Dylan490 September 15, 2019

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten Stuff
When I was a little 7 – 10 year old I always played Club Penguin and when I found out there were Toys I always got one I had Gary all of the Club Penguin Puffles and I still have all of the Toys to this day and I will love one of the Toys
With Love Dylan490

162 days old
P3941840 September 15, 2019

I LOVE PUFFLES

I have 16

589 days old
Na0mi September 15, 2019

Hello CPR!
First off, thank you very much for giving us all the opportunity to win these! I would love to win these items for some club penguin nostalgia! I used to have some puffle plushies myself, but sadly my dog got the best of them, whoops!
Thanks again and good luck to all!

414 days old
zanderpez September 15, 2019

Epic I hope I win also goodluck to everyone!

696 days old
nomeda September 15, 2019

Always wanted those as a kid,never sold them here,managed to get one sofar

769 days old
Xmaster September 15, 2019

I think i should win becouse i am in cpr from the start in my other account and i love this game so much and i tryed so hard to get all the stamps and i allmost have it and i think that i am one of not meny players in North Macedonia

427 days old
Cookie8061 September 15, 2019

I think the plushies are adorable and I remember always wanting them so bad. It’s just a fun type of thing to collect.

382 days old
JasonThief September 15, 2019

Hey CPR, if i could win of these plushies it would mean a lot to me. My room is usually barren, I never really have things to show what I like and having one of these plushies would not only make look better but i think also make it feel more at home because to me club penguin is my home.
Thank You

385 days old
KelpyOG September 15, 2019

I would want to win these plushies because I saw my brother playing club penguin island and wanted to play he told me club penguin rewritten was better I played it and I’ve been a fan for about 2 years and these plush toys would be perfect for me.

385 days old
KelpyOG September 17, 2019

I would like to say that I’ve been playing for one year now I messed up and put two sorry for my mistake waddle on

920 days old
Jean September 15, 2019

Being able to win a plushie/book would be really cool since I was never really able to any as a kid. I started playing CP in early 2011 so I remember seeing these & other CP related items & just wanting to have some, just as any other kid my age would’ve wanted to & it would overall be nice to have.

450 days old
enny2 September 14, 2019

I am getting married and want the penguin in the tux as my best man! (JK, but I am actually getting married)

59 days old
BenDev September 14, 2019

My name is Ben and Ive been playing for 7 years! Since I was 5 and I’m pretty young! This is my childhood game and I would love one! I hope I can win and even if not, good luck all else!

59 days old
BenDev September 14, 2019

Hello! My name is Ben! I want to get a orange puffle because, Ive played ever since Ive been 5. So around 7 years! It’s honestly a life dream to get this. This is my childhood. I love club penguin so even if I don;t win, have an amazing time and goodluck everyone! #LoveCPRForever

301 days old
Dhiren Houck September 14, 2019

From the original Club Penguin to Club Penguin Rewritten, this game has given me the space to just hang out and be me. Like many of us, I would love the opportunity to have a physical connection to the game that represents what it means to me.

689 days old
Lidimini September 14, 2019

i’d love to win this giveaway because i’ve been playing club penguin since i was 7 and i love this game and also love the cp merch! i was so happy when i heard about cp rewritten because the way i feel playing it is the same as how i felt in 2009.

920 days old
Jean September 14, 2019

Being able to win a plushie/book would be really cool since I was never really able to get these as a kid. I started playing CP in early 2011 so I remember seeing these & other CP related items & just wanting to have some, just as any my age kid would’ve wanted to. It would overall be nice to have.

909 days old
Cheerio September 14, 2019

I’m just staring at the Card Jitsu packs lol. Would love a chance at one of those. Thank you guys so much for doing this.

118 days old
keymia September 14, 2019

Hi CPRewritten Team,
I love CP, and I didn’t know CPR existed until my friend told me in May! I would love to win because I would like to keep a plushie in my car and give it some style! 🙂
Thank you for this giveaway.

789 days old
Yellow05maze September 14, 2019

As a kid, I always looked at the Club Penguin toys and really wanted one, but never got any. I always loved the penguin plushies 🙂

49 days old
P4710384 September 14, 2019

I love the plushies

269 days old
Flowerpeng September 14, 2019

Since finding out about CP Rewritten, I’ve become obsessed with doing all the things I didn’t my first time around playing CP – especially collecting items and stamps. I’d love some plushies so I can continue my collections into the real world too!

880 days old
rosie07 September 14, 2019

can you give me the pajama penguin’s hat bc mine didnt come with a hat XD

171 days old
halfbaaked September 14, 2019

I would love the chance to win this giveaway, simply because I have always loved Club Penguin, and there’s no need for nostalgia because I have CPR! 🙂

385 days old
KelpyOG September 15, 2019

You have a good reason very different than mine

623 days old
Sheple0612 September 14, 2019

Good stuff cpr keep up the effort and are those of or new?

298 days old
rhineland September 13, 2019

Dear CPR,
Would really love to win a plush! As a kid, my parents wouldn’t ever buy one for me, so I kind of gave up on asking for awhile. Would love to have that change 8 years later!
Waddle on!

257 days old
Mickey Bird September 13, 2019

I would love to win one of these Club Penguin plushies! I don’t have any Club Penguin toys, and having one of these plushies to waddle with while playing Club Penguin Rewritten would be awesome! I’m looking forward to the winners announcement!

344 days old
RulerX September 13, 2019

I’d like to win one of these plushies because I have a long history with Club Penguin. I played in the 2012 days and later on. I grew up playing this game and would like to have at least one plush to have in memory of the game

187 days old
Super107 September 13, 2019

I REALLY need a plush or books, cards, even a treasure book code.(only one though) I have always wanted one for my self. i have loved club penguin rewritten so much that I needed merch from original game to show my love for this game. (note:Super107fan is my brother
and we dont share so yh)

50 days old
BeanoWild75 September 13, 2019

oh nice!

63 days old
ralsei68 September 13, 2019

hello club penguin rewritten, i came here to talk about why i want these club penguin stuffs. the reason is that i’m a big fan of club penguin i may not have played the original game (my sister played when she was 8 or 9 years old and i thought the game was silly) but i still love this game, my moth

66 days old
forts September 13, 2019

Hi Club Penguin Rewritten,
I would love a plushie, since about 5-6 years ago when I was young I wanted to be a hairdresser and I made the mistake of cutting my old puffle plushies hair thinking it would grow back, I still look back on that day and think how silly I was.. lol

Anyway, good luck guys!

395 days old
Crexxet September 13, 2019

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten,
I would love to win one of those plushies because i grew up with club penguin. Being a big part of my childhood i am quite upset that they never were sold here in Sweden. I would love to start my own collection and this would be a great start.-
Sincerely, Crexxet

804 days old
Lapinchat September 13, 2019

I would like a giff because it is coming on my birday!

Waddle on.

-Lapinchat

205 days old
Altin123 September 13, 2019

First off, thank you the to the club penguin rewritten team for allowing us to play are beloved game once more. I would love winning this because I’ve been playing CP for most of my young years and I never had the chance to buy merchandise so this would mean very much to me. Thank you for this.

906 days old
Blueychaz September 13, 2019

I had loads of puffles on the original CP, but on CPR I just have one – my black puffle called Tentsy. I almost always bring him with me when I waddle around the island, and we love cart surfing together. That’s why I would especially love to win a black puffle plushie, to be my real-life Tentsy!

680 days old
NotOneyPlays September 13, 2019

heyo, team. I should win the puffles because I will use them to produce films with them. Also, I won’t lose them. (Do I get bonus points if I say I’m a vet of the game since 2008?)

902 days old
lilmouseart September 13, 2019

Hi CPR!
It’s really cool to have this giveaway for the community. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to win one of those plushies. The reason I’m entering is due to my desire to start a club penguin plush collection of my own. This would be a nice place to start! (Also I’m bitzymouse on twitter)

49 days old
1st Penguins September 13, 2019

I played clubpenguin since 2006. If I can win a puffle toy, I can show off to all my friends how I am not only still a clubpenguin fan but also still a child at heart.

906 days old
Some1better September 13, 2019

It would mean the world to me if i won a plushie because i love everything about Club Penguin it helps me escape from the real world thank you to all the staff for everything you do you guys are great. 🙂

882 days old
Broday September 13, 2019

Hello Club Penguin Rewritten Team,

I would love to win the plushie more than anyone else because as playing for almost 5 years during the Club Penguin era, I am very passionate about collecting plushies and also trading cards for my interest and how appealing I would have! Thanks for your time! 🙂

783 days old
Xon410 September 13, 2019

Dear CPR,
I have been playing club penguin for more then 4 years and i never was able to buy club penguin toys when i was younger but i have still wanted them till this day.
you will make my day if i can receive some or just one it will make me have a smile.
-genuinely CPR lover Xon410

905 days old
Danny1115 September 12, 2019

Hey cpr, i have been collecting these plushies long before club penguin ever shut down and it would mean the world to me to win your giveaway to get a plush from you guys who i have been with since cpr started back in 2017, man its been a ride and all the plushies look perfect for my collection <3

592 days old
raytay2502 September 12, 2019

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten Team,
I would love having one of these little puffle plushies!!! I started playing Club Penguin when I was 6, and honestly since I have played I have always been trying to find one of these!! I would definitely cherish it since Club Penguin is so special to me<33

257 days old
Mickey Bird September 12, 2019

I would love to win one of these plushies! I don’t have any Club Penguin toys. So, it would make a great friend to waddle with while playing Club Penguin Rewritten! I’m looking forward to the winners announcement!

952 days old
penguins622 September 12, 2019

Hello,
I have been playing club penguin for years. My original account was created in 2007, and I
fell in LOVE with the game. I logged in daily. I never was able to get a membership or merch or anything like that, but the game was still a large part of my childhood, and I love it either way!

382 days old
RestlessRain September 12, 2019

Club Penguin has a truly special place in my heart, and I was ecstatic to find this site after the original shut down. I’ve played the game for years and it holds such a sentimental value for me. CPR is amazing. I’m a collector and lover of plushies, and would adore to have even one of them.

650 days old
Lily19530 September 12, 2019

CPR is my happy place and it’s changed my life for the better! Whenever I’m playing I forget about all my problems.. I can’t even put into words how grateful I am! It’d be super cool to have a piece of it with me. I’ve never had any merch so it’d mean the world to me if I won this giveaway.

33 days old
Magdalene OG September 12, 2019

Hi! I would be SO ECSTATIC to win a puffle!! And/or treasure book!! I’ve never had a treasure book before and having a puffle irl would be a fun reminder to not take life so seriously! And to have more laughs, play more games, and always live life like a cool penguin! <3

447 days old
marcelo47 September 12, 2019

I like Club Penguin Rewritten because it brings me the opportunity to play the old version of the game and when I have a problem Club Penguin rewritten helps me forget about it. I would love to have these Club Penguin stuff because I never had one of these and also to remember this community.

16 days old
Chillyburg September 12, 2019

CPR,
I played Club Penguin back in 2005 when it first came out and immediately fell in love with the game, a love that would clearly last 14 years. The pure joy and safety of this game helped me through many of the hardest years in my life, and to win a piece of a collection like this a dream!

899 days old
woohooo September 12, 2019

I’d love to win this, as this is my childhood game and i grew up with these plushies. Would love to have them with me in 2019. Thanks

922 days old
Boo0 September 12, 2019

I really would like the Christmas tree plush toy, please because I am a huge fan of CPR and CP in general and I already have started making Christmas things for 2019 since July 2019 which are all to do with CPR and it would mean my life to get this and THANK YOU CPR for reading! LOVE YOU
WADDLE ON!!

862 days old
Kacerbone September 12, 2019

I would really like to win any part of this amazing give away! I should be considered because I have been an active member of CPR since its initial release and have been since. CPR starting up CP again gave me back a part of my childhood. Thank you so much for that!

336 days old
Pinkbarry September 12, 2019

I am a toy collector and one of the plushies would look so great on my shelf. I have been a Club Penguin fan since 2005 and back then I wasn’t able to grab one of these. It would mean the world, honestly.

902 days old
Domdude976 September 12, 2019

I think I should win one of your plushies because I never really got to have any when I played Club Penguin when I was younger. I did have a sensei, a rookie, and a red and black puffle, but that was it. I would greatly appreciate if you would give me a plushie. Thanks and Waddle On!

165 days old
Duskfur September 12, 2019

I’d love to win one because I’ve always loved club penguin. When I found the game again it was during a really rough time in my life (that’s still kind of going on, but its gotten a bit better) and I think this would be a wonderful reminder of how precious club penguin is and how I really do matter.

298 days old
Mixwhale September 12, 2019

would love to win because i’ve been an avid fan of club penguin for almost a decade. seeing these prizes really bring a nostalgic memory of my old collection, which i unfortunately lost.

180 days old
AlbusSeverus September 12, 2019

I think I should win one of the many plushies because I am a big fan of Club Penguin Rewritten and to get the chance to display my love of it IN REAL LIFE with a tangible object would be pretty awesome haha. I’d be so happy if I won any of them! 🙂

216 days old
NeryTay September 12, 2019

Hey, This would be an awesome prize. I would love the chocolate bunny penguin costume.

278 days old
Bleena September 12, 2019

I would love to win a plush, because I’ve played CP since 2008 but never got around to purchasing one of them when they were in stores. If I were to get two of them I’d give one to my brother, cuz he LOVES plushes and has a large collection of them, especially “vintage”/out of circulation ones

1299 days old
santi1345 September 12, 2019

id love one of them! as kid i was in love to get them all, but we had no money, after that they discontinued them, i waas so sad!
id love to get more plushie puffles 🙂

883 days old
RyanjcCPR September 12, 2019

In my opinion, I think I deserve this giveaway (sorry if this sounds rude lol). I can’t be active anymore so having some merch will always remind me and let me remember CPR! I’ve also been here ever since this game was released three years ago and I’m a hardcore CP fan. o3o

10 days old
Danielliez September 12, 2019

Hello! I’ve only been on your game for a day, but I’ve fallen in love with it! I used to play the old CP before it got shut down, but this is 10X better! I hope I win. Love, Danielliez

436 days old
Ray Ray5254 September 12, 2019

Hey Club Penguin Rewritten I want a red puffle plushie and a treasure book code love your parties and events I don’t have a club penguin plushie or any codes for the treasure book so I really want them both I hope I can I love your game #WADDLE ON

447 days old
marcelo47 September 12, 2019

Club penguin rewritten is a very special game for me because it brings the opportunity to play the old version of the original CP and helps me to forget about my problems as well as having a welcoming community. I hope to win the stuff because I’m a fan of the game.

951 days old
zoomzoom103 September 11, 2019

I would love to win a plushie! They’re cute, soft and it’s nice to have a piece of Club Penguin (in a way) to treasure. Been playing Club Penguin since 2011 and was even a beta for Rewritten, it’s just a nice place to express yourself and talk with new people.

Congrats to everyone that wins 🙂

19 days old
Duffo September 11, 2019

Hey CPRewritten! I remember when the Club Penguin was still up. I played it from when I was about 7-12. I was obsessed. I had almost every single one of these items, and more. As I started growing older, I lost interest in it, it wasn’t “cool”. I feel like this would be a great chance to redo this!

582 days old
Bensho September 11, 2019

Ive been playing club penguin since 2006 or so with the bonfire pin, and it would be really nice to win a giveaway at some point.

826 days old
Musedance September 11, 2019

I’d like to get one because Club Penguin has been very important to me for most of my life, I started playing over 12 years ago in January 2007, and I loved it. I’d play everyday, and it helped me get away from my boring life at school, and made up for me not having that many friends. I love CP :’)

894 days old
Aqua Pie1 September 11, 2019

I’d love to have the set mainly because I would hate to see them go to someone who’s just going to sell them for a ridiculous amount of money. Club Penguin meant a lot to a lot of people when we were younger and just making a quick buck off nostalgia just doesn’t sit right with me.

433 days old
CNGEGHEtwo September 11, 2019

Been on Club Penguin since 05 and CPR since CP closed, we’ve got a lot of these puffles but I’d love to complete the set, btw cheers for bring CP back so well!

175 days old
Franksterman September 11, 2019

I was a huge fan of Club Penguin when I was 9 years old. I’d even bought lots of Jitsu-Cards to play with my friends! I’m still addicted those cards I used in game. My personal favorite 2 cards was the Cadence fire card and the Fire Ninja card. So yeah, that’s my reason I think I should win.

153 days old
tacocat54893 September 11, 2019

i would like a plushie because i loved the original Club Penguin, as much as i do this one. we have a black one at home and i love it. i would love to have a plushie

630 days old
Pengwe22 September 11, 2019

I would love to win, specifically the orange puffle, as I had that same plushie around 9 years ago and I treasured it. Its name was Guppy, and I brought it everywhere I went, including school. Unfortunately, when my house flooded, the plush was ruined any my Mom couldn’t find a replacement.

246 days old
Andrew07 September 11, 2019

I think I should win because, my brother loved club penguin and was so sad when he lost his account but now he’s obsessed with cpr! Best of luck to everyone!

162 days old
P3941840 September 11, 2019

Are they real life plushies?

885 days old
Nukleopatra September 11, 2019

I believe I deserve to win because I have been a dedicated user for years. Club Penguin is the reason I got into online communities and is how I have expressed myself. I am very passionate about the game and credit it to my love for dressing up and being friends with others positively.

695 days old
Ashley97533 September 11, 2019

I have been playing Club Penguin since I was 6, I first opened my account back in 2007 and have been playing since. I love this game and honestly, I cried when it shut down, but Club Penguin rewritten has given me back my childhood. This would be a dream come true for me.

197 days old
DjKled007 September 11, 2019

I’d very like to win because i never got one, when i was playing club penguin and they are so cute!!

328 days old
P2605213 September 11, 2019

I should win because i’m from Brazil, the high taxes doesn’t give me a chance to buy them. I’ve played this game a several years, and I play the Rewritten almost all days in a week.
It’s gonna be amazing have these Puffles and the codes in my favorite game ever.
Bye!! =)

290 days old
MarioBlue September 11, 2019

Dear the club penguin rewritten team,
I would LOVE to get a plushie or treasure book code or whatever there is since I’ve always been a fan of club penguin and I am very thankful for the amount of effort you guys have put in, especially the medieval party! I lost a white puffle so im hoping too win!

769 days old
Xmaster September 11, 2019

I think i should win becouse i live this game the most now and i spend so much time and hard work to get all the stamps and will get them one day even if i am not here from the very start i still played it in 2017 in my other account and i am not saying this just to win i realy think that.

11 days old
lololol19 September 11, 2019

i love the plushie that looks soo cool

903 days old
NootNoot420 September 11, 2019

Because i used to dream that i will grow up one day and then i will but these but club penguin shutted down before i grew up and buy these so i must win this giveaway also my countrys economy is really bad so i cant afford this kinda stuff

640 days old
LordNinja24 September 11, 2019

I would like a treasure book code because they are super neat.

894 days old
Donkeyman September 11, 2019

I would love to win one of the plushies as Club Penguin has been that one game that has stuck with me forever, it would make my day to have a little plushy by my side 😀

12 days old
KohPeng23 September 11, 2019

I think I should win because I was a member of club penguin before Disney bought it. Once I heard it was rewritten, even though I’m quite older now, I of course had to make an account and play again. I love everything CP related, so a little plushie would be amazing😍

743 days old
ReVibez September 11, 2019

Hello! My name is Christopher and started playing CP 2010 (When I was 6) until it was shut down. 2017 was the worst year of my life, I’m 15 now and Club Penguin was my whole childhood. But you guys have brought back some memories and it really warms my heart 🙂

906 days old
Mix789 September 11, 2019

Hello Club Penguin Rewritten team 🙂

I would really want a Club Penguin plushie as I’ve always wanted one. I’ve wanted a plushie but it was very rare in the place I lived in so I used to be very upset when I couldn’t find one. And it’ll mean alot to me if I could get one.
Thank you,
-Mix789

23 days old
TrixyTrixyYT September 11, 2019

i would love to win one of these i hope i win one.

377 days old
P2366812 September 11, 2019

I think I should win because I never got the chance to get any of the Club Penguin plushies or merch so winning this would give me something to remember this amazing game forever 🙂

371 days old
Jerlocks September 11, 2019

This is so sweet of you guys to do a give away like this. When Club Penguin started I was never really apart of the community, and I missed out on a lot of stuff. But now that I’ve joined the CPR community, I’ve been having a great time and I think winning a plushie would really be the icing on top.

770 days old
Woomitron September 11, 2019

I would love to win some plushies, as my old Pizza Apron Penguin plush needs a friend. In addition to that, I would love to show off my younger cousins what Club Penguin is all about, and hopefully, get them into the game with the help of plushies.

187 days old
Biboy17 September 11, 2019

I think I should win a Club Penguin Plushie because my younger brother wants to receive a gift that contains this. His birthday is on December 9 and he was turning 8. If I am chosen to win this Club Penguin Plushie, I will give it to my younger brother on his birthday!

I hope I win!
Waddle On! :>

906 days old
Cutiecatxd2 September 11, 2019

i really like club penguin and have been wanting more plushies for a long time now but just have never had the chance to buy more

i have also been playing club penguin since 2012 and have lost a lot of merchandise which includes plushies over those years

752 days old
Tim745656566 September 11, 2019

I would like to win because well… I never had any plushies or even a membership for the original CP when I was a kid. We were a less fortunate family and couldn’t afford them. People at my school were always bragging about theirs… makes a guy feel crummy. To win these would be awesome!

650 days old
sugar cane September 11, 2019

I used to have the orange puffle but then it mysteriously vanished. It has still not be found to this day. Rumor has it, that the orange puffle has kept the same face from when it has since vanished.

698 days old
Steven761 September 11, 2019

I would love to win because i’ve been playing for quite a long while, and these plushies look pretty sick.

583 days old
LavHart September 11, 2019

Dear Club Penguin Rewritten Team,
I would so very much love a CP plushie because I’ve been regretting losing the ones I had when I was younger, especially now that I’m having so much nostalgic fun on CPR. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for all your hard work!
Love, Lav

903 days old
pastelheart September 11, 2019

well i dont think i deserve to win but wont hurt to try.I guess if i would win any i just want one plush.I grew up around the club penguin toys and looking at the pic is giving me so much nostalgia wow.If i win one i would like ether cadence ,black puffle or white puffle. They were always my faves.

197 days old
epicsam September 11, 2019

CPR, I’d like a plushie to give to my boyfriend who spends his time exploring the club penguin parties with me. We’ve had a lot of fun playing find four, though I always win, and chatting around at the pizza parlor. If there’s any way to show my appreciation, it’s a CP plushie from the CPR staff <3

45 days old
bendy26485 September 11, 2019

I would like to win a plush because Club Penguin was my favorite game, and the puffle’s mean a lot to me. Also because I support to keep this game alive until the very end. It would be a honor to win one.

From, bendy26485

903 days old
WavyyOzzyy September 11, 2019

If I won these plushies I would instantly give them to my little sister. She recently saw me playing CPR and asked what it was about. And I sat down with her and made her an account. She’s now meeting new friends and is always excited to log in everyday to play. Thank you CPR for everything you do!

579 days old
SheldonMLG September 11, 2019

Dear CPREWRITTEN,
I deserve to win because I’m in love with plushie collecting. I have so many club penguin plushies,, and toys! I’ve had a channel where I make plushie vids and I want to do it again with club penguin plushies and others. I would be proud to own one since CP shutdown! Thxforreading

486 days old
Noisemaster September 11, 2019

I have three of the puffles, and I would love to collect every color some day! I never even knew they sold penguin plushies, so I could add them to my collection!

194 days old
Po da doggo September 11, 2019

I would like to win a Club Penguin plushie, especially a penguin one, because they look really cute, and I like how derpy they look. Also, I enjoy the amount of nostalgia I get when I see them, and what the game was.

158 days old
ChubbySimon September 11, 2019

I would love a plush because it would represent so much childhood nostalgia if I ever looked at it. I play the game all the time and read all the blog posts. I always make so many friends on here and I will never stop playing this wonderful game!

426 days old
Smappy102 September 11, 2019

Hi Club Penguin Rewritten Team!
I would like to have a plush because i have been a fan of the Club Penguin merchandise for a long time and i have always wanted at least one plush and I would love to have a treasure book code THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!! But like i said i would love to have a plush

722 days old
Cimeries September 11, 2019

Like many others here, Clubpenguin means a lot to me and is very nostalgic! It always inspired me to draw and improve my art. In fact, I still have my drawings I did in 2006! I met so many great penguins though this game and I’m still playing it in 2019! Thank you CPR Team and cheers

49 days old
cooldog77 September 11, 2019

The first day that I joined club penguin I saw a club penguin video about puffles and ever since then I’ve wanted one. If I win I will be so glad that I can finally have one! I would love to add the plushie to my stuffed animal collection.

197 days old
Shmoiie September 10, 2019

I tried from twit but wasn’t logged into my cp account so retry im sorry. I would love to win bc I have been playing CP since I was 9 and I can even remember the first night I got on, and the first set of clothes I bought. CP has had a big impact on my life and I love it and still play it at 19.

156 days old
MmeRaoul September 10, 2019

Hi!
First of all,thx for this giveaway. Honestly,ClubPenguin was the first game i ever played online. Now,I became a teen and I discovered CPR some months ago.I am so happy to be a member now! I play almost everyday, I made friends and I love parties.
I would LOVE to win a plush! Hope I win,
Raoul

196 days old
NavyPeng9 September 10, 2019

Dear CPR team,
I would like to win an item from the giveaway because I’ve been playing CP since I was very little and when I heard about CPR in March, I had to try it out. Also, I won a green Puffle plush on the boardwalk when I was little. I lost it so a Puffle would be nice to have the memories.

884 days old
BrettRhett September 10, 2019

Back in the nostalgia days I had all of these. I threw them out thinking they’re useless and I was so “grown up” that I didn’t want them. But I miss having them and the memories they brought back to me when I looked at them. I’d love to win thanks for doing this.

863 days old
Darla Rae September 10, 2019

Winning a plushie would be amazing. I’ve been playing Club Penguin since 2010 and Club Penguin Rewritten since 2017. I used to have a couple of penguin plushies, and they were my favorite. It would be really great to win, but if I don’t, that’s okay. 🙂

57 days old
PriceBUM September 10, 2019

I would really love to get some plushies because i love club penguin and i would like to start a club penguin plush collection of my own because i lile club penguin and tje idea of having club penguin plushies sounds like a good idea please i hope you see this and hope you pick me for the giveaway:)

650 days old
Lily19530 September 10, 2019

It’d mean the world to me if I won because CPR is my happy place and it’d be amazing to have a piece of it with me in real life. I play everyday and it’s changed my life in the best way possible! The community is amazing and it never fails to put me in a good mood. I’m so grateful for this game!

650 days old
Lily19530 September 10, 2019

I’ve been a CP fan for as long as I can remember but I’ve never had any merch because I come from a family with financial issues. It’s a dream of mine to have a CP plushie so it’d mean the world to me if I won! I play CPR everyday and I can’t even put into words how much I appreciate this game.

190 days old
Girres42 September 10, 2019

I would like a Club Penguin plushie because they are very adorable and they would be nice for my collection. I was also very excited when I heard of Club Penguin Rewritten and I think it would be nice to have.

Sincerely, Girres42

883 days old
Purpleted September 10, 2019

I would love to win a plushie because I had some when I was younger, but then lost them. So this would bring back some good memories <3

755 days old
Kayyeh10 September 10, 2019

Ah nostalgia, such a bittersweet mistress.

I would love to win any one of these prizes. You guys have brought back a big piece of my childhood and I would love to have another part of it sitting on my bed!

I still have a coin from a Puffle plush I took from my brother, never got any of my own tho

898 days old
Honeycoo September 10, 2019

I would be so happy to win a plush since Club Penguin had always been a part of my childhood. Especially the old PSA/EPF, so when Club Penguin closed down I was happy to see that a group of dedicated people made a Rewritten version of it to migrate to. Thank you for the opportunity!

401 days old
Gabriel02 September 10, 2019

I would love to win some of these awards. This has always been my dream, however, I live in Brazil and here toys and plush toys are of high value. But I’m glad there are people like you, people who like to give hope, people who like to make people happy. Even if I don’t win, I’m happy to participat

377 days old
SepticGirl22 September 10, 2019

I think i should win cause, even though i never really grew up with the og club penguin, but my sister did, and me and her just playing on this makes my day with this nice community and all the parties to attend (i personally like coins for change and the Halloween party) 🙂

209 days old
YikesMcOof September 10, 2019

I would love the plushes and I think I should get them so I can share them with my friend Sarah because we became friends when we were 12 from our love of Club Penguin and now we’re in our 20s still playing!

67 days old
xshxylax September 10, 2019

I’m just so curious to know what its like to own a Club Penguin plushie! They are absolutely adorable. I’d love to receive one because I’ve been a hug fan of this game since I was younger and I’m so happy that you are continuing to bring wonderful updates to the game! Fingers crossed!

1810 days old
Lovebacon56 September 10, 2019

because i’m too broke to actually afford them🤡

251 days old
meeped September 10, 2019

I would love to win a plushie! The Puffles r the cutest. I think I should win because I have been playing since I was very young. I still play now and absolutely love club penguin! I also always look for club penguin merch in disney stores but can’t find any so winning one of these would be great!

379 days old
Beanand4 September 10, 2019

I still remember the first time I went on Club Penguin and ever since I have always enjoyed meeting new penguins. even with CPR, the atmosphere is amazing and CPR probably has the one of the best communities! I hope in the future I’ll be able to show those plushies to future generations! The joy!

605 days old
ToonyGamerYT September 10, 2019

I knew CP was a thing since 2011. After hearing that CPR is making a HUGE giveaway. A LOT OF THINGS to me could happen if I win this. I would be really happy because I enjoyed collecting the CP stickers, but I never found the plushies or any of that stuff. So this is truly something I would want!

217 days old
flippflapp1 September 10, 2019

I believe that I should win a lovely,snugly plushy toy is because when my all friends
ABANDONED club penguin rewriten i still stayed LOYAL and kept playing. A plushie is the best way to show my friends all the amazing things their missing out on on CPR.

249 days old
crazyboy87 September 10, 2019

My cats face looks like Sensei

64 days old
Scramjet September 10, 2019

Hello CPR team! I would love to win this giveaway because I simply love this game. I played the OG CP back in 2008 and I found it sad that a big part of my childhood got shutdown. Since you remade it can relive my childhood and I seriously appreciate the work you put in to make this community happy!

221 days old
B00MB00MB0Y September 10, 2019

My girlfriend’s birthday is coming up and we are both obsessed with club penguin. We were so happy to discover club penguin rewritten a few months ago. A club penguin gift would be perfect for her birthday!

676 days old
DracoVentus September 10, 2019

Hi i think I should win because I love this game and I loved the original, and I would love to add to my collection of CP stuff. My siblings got me into the game when I was little so I have some of their CP stuff and I’d love to have more! I remember reading the pick your path books, I loved those.

86 days old
Nuggets4ever September 10, 2019

I have always loved Club Penguin as a kid because there were many happy penguins, and I felt comfortable and it became my happy place! I was shocked when it shut down and didn’t wanna play CPI..but CPR was a very special gift! And it would be my dream to get plushies and codes. I love CPR as a teen!

76 days old
Sir Icy Nerd September 10, 2019

I want to give one to my girlfriend as a surprise. She grew up playing Club Penguin, and I know she would love a plush of Cadence.

217 days old
Desbazinga September 10, 2019

It would be most generous of you if you were to send me stuffed animals form a game I played when I was 7, Of course I would have no need for them but it would still be excellent

897 days old
Starflight September 10, 2019

I’d love to win a plushie because they’re all so cute. I never was lucky enough to get club penguin merch when it was popular so it’s cool to see you guys doing a giveaway! Good luck to everyone!

277 days old
ThomasBr2 September 10, 2019

I would love to have a plushie, a penguin one to be specific. Btw, you should have more treasure book code giveaways.
My reason behind wanting this plushie is because I used to have one but then I lost it.

135 days old
MiniPenguin0 September 10, 2019

Hi there! I wanted to join this giveaway of Club Penguin since I have been playing Club Penguin for so many years now and as a kid I wanted to buy a plushie from club penguin for so long, It would be a big pleasure for you.

Waddle on! 🙂

917 days old
Kormi1999 September 10, 2019

wow, that’s a huge respect from me to you for this giveaway. Many of us never had any of the plushies, card jitsu cards or any of the toys, and now I hope I will be one of the user whose dream come true 🙂

23 days old
TrixyTrixyYT September 10, 2019

i would love to have one of these there are just so cute. i hope i win one.

308 days old
Plumarroja September 10, 2019

I am very glad you are able to do this kind of thing. It makes me happy I am still able to enjoy Club Penguin after the shutdown. think i speak for everyone when I say that I am very glad you dont ask for money to play. I whould like to win the Gary plush or the cards so my Green puffle isnt alone.

20 days old
P4824892 September 10, 2019

Pls I want to win

900 days old
Happyguy1222 September 10, 2019

I would love to have a second plushie to accompany my green penguin i got over 10 years ago.

949 days old
JackVictorc September 10, 2019

I would love to win one of the plushies as it would give me such a great reminder of my past everyday having a puffle battle in school. Also i will have played cp for 12 years next tuesday the 17th so it would be an amazing birthday present.

922 days old
Boo0 September 10, 2019

I think I should win the Christmas tree penguin as I have been making a lot of Christmas themed things lately (since July) and every single one of them is related to Club Penguin Rewritten I would absolutely love that penguin and I would treasure it forever. Keep up the good work guys I love you <3.

869 days old
Weegeepie September 10, 2019

Ahh I remember
I once had a orange Puffle plush..
I lost it.

636 days old
jubjub1020 September 10, 2019

Ive been a CP fan since 2008 and I was never able to get some merchandise growing up! I would love to be able to start my own collection! Thanks for making such a great game come back <3

208 days old
Soozydoozy September 10, 2019

I think I should get one because, I have tried to enter almost every competition you guys have held. I have lost in every one. I REALLY had ,y heart set on the igloo competition. But my brother won, and not me. I was’t even a runner up. I have always wanted to win a CP competition. Please pick me!

208 days old
Soozydoozy September 10, 2019

I think that’s so cool how your giving away plushies!

741 days old
lifeofcar September 10, 2019

this is a great competition

897 days old
R3D M4N September 10, 2019

i wish i had these plushies i miss club penguin as much as the very first person to play it even though i only got my pc in 2012, as a youtuber who mostly does gaming and occasionally plushie movie vids i would sell my soul for one of these!!!!

861 days old
Sephora September 10, 2019

Hey CPR!
A puffle plushie will make my entire childhood, as well as a book! All those times I begged my mom for a CP book….. WELL LOOK AT ME NOW, MA! (that is, if I do win).

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

12 days old
ItsRobyn September 10, 2019

I’ve got epilepsy and go to fundraising events. So if I won the purple one I could take it with me to help spread awareness. It could help me explain epilepsy better to the little kids who have it. Every 1 in 26 “penguins” will develope Epilepsy sometime in their life.

19 days old
Nozrac13 September 10, 2019

Oh man, what memories. Thinking back, CP’s been a part of my life for ages, I remember carrying around my green and black puffles with me everywhere! I had a sensei plushie, the action figures, I even had the 3D globe puzzle!
Returning to this game has been a blast, so many fun memories coming back!

330 days old
princestamer September 10, 2019

Back in club penguin’s prime i had the sensei plushie, would love to have another one!
Waddle on!

418 days old
Fudgie9 September 10, 2019

I think I should win because I have been on Club Penguin for years. I started when I was a little girl! I had a white puffle plushie. But I sadly lost it 🙁 I would love to have one of these plushies for nostalgia. I would take care of the plushie and make sure it does not get dirty. Thanks! :)💜

906 days old
DasMeister September 10, 2019

I´d love to win a plushie! I used to collect them and I absolutely adored them. I´ve been a fan of Club Penguin since 2009, and I played it almost every day for 5 years straight. I´m extremely happy that I can relive those memories with Club Penguin Rewritten.
Thank you for everything, CPR team! 🙂

913 days old
ChrisCPI September 10, 2019

I want plushies because I am a really big fan of Club Penguin as a whole, and having it brought into real life for me is even better! It would mean a lot to me to have all these plushies.

634 days old
SYZEN September 10, 2019

I WANT TO HAVE THIS FOR MY YOUNGER BROTHER FOR HIS BIRTHDAY.HE REALLY LIKE CLUB PENGUIN AND HE WANT TO HAVE A PENGUIN PLUSHIES

195 days old
IAmChadUwU September 10, 2019

My sister and I love club penguin! I’m so nostalgic for it and for my sister its this whole new world filled with surprises. We play it every day together after school, it’s kinda tradition. I would love to win and surprise her with one of the little guys, it would really make her day!!

894 days old
SketchEK September 10, 2019

While cp was up my parents never let me buy them because they said I’ll grow out of it… 5 years later I haven’t grown out of cp.

Would be amazing to win one

628 days old
Hans58 September 10, 2019

Yeah, i’d like to win cuz I am a Club Penguin Veteran ya know been playing since those 2009 days, ah those medieval parties, got almost 300 stamps all the belts and stuff.
Sadly lost my account when it shut down. 🙁 Would love to keep this as a memory 🙂

772 days old
CuteHeart September 10, 2019

god this brings back memories. i used to have a pink and purple puffle along with a pink fairy penguin. Been playing since i was 11 (8 years ago) ima sad individual xD

131 days old
balazs400 September 10, 2019

i love plushie i shoulde like win

246 days old
Grizou September 10, 2019

I would love to win a plushy. When i first played club penguin, prior to it getting shut down, i had all of the puffles and only some of the penguins. I was gutted when it was shut down but since i starting playing club penguin rewritten, it made me happy and relive my childhood memories of the game

365 days old
Banakin September 10, 2019

I would love to win a plushie! I used to have the brown puddle as a kid but I’m no longer sure where it is (might still have it though). I love playing club penguin though and I’ve been playing since long before the original shut down.

669 days old
Ryoma76 September 10, 2019

I use to be a big Club penguin fan

59 days old
Chicken32 September 10, 2019

When I was a child I was watching the ads of cp and i really wanted to play it but for some reasons I couldn’t . I’ve been playing cpr for a couple of months and i really enjoyed it.I showed it to my brother and now he is addicted .I really want to win smth and give it to my brother as a b-day gift!

345 days old
Coolgroub September 10, 2019

The reason why I need the merchandise because I have fond memories playing club penguin in 2012 and I also enjoyed club penguin rewritten as it was in the era before I played club penguin , and the reason why I need the merchandise is because it’s very hard to find online and I got scammed once

345 days old
Coolgroub September 10, 2019

I want to win bcs I played it in mid 2012 and I have some very fond memories on playing it and I want to get the merchandise because my country didn’t have club penguin merchandise,it was hard to find online and I got scammed once on a online Shopping website, I hope I could get some of the merch

12 days old
GridinoEpic September 10, 2019

I have been a club penguin fan since i was young and since then , i started to collect all of these plushies. I would love to add those to my collection <3

769 days old
Xmaster September 10, 2019

I think i should get the plushie becouse i spend soo much time on this game and so hard work to get allmost all of the stamp and i think i diserve one

776 days old
bulk131 September 10, 2019

I think I should win because I’ve been playing club penguin since I was little and I actually cried when it shut down (I was 12) this game is also one of the only solid memories I can remember from when I was little and I have really wanted a club penguin plushie so I really hope I win

636 days old
Arcane11 September 10, 2019

Club Penguin is my childhood game since 10 years ago and I’d really love the community. When I was a kid, I could not afford to buy a membership and I could only buy red and blue puffles because they don’t require membership. I’m glad that CPR gives free membership. I hope to get one of the plushie

903 days old
Guitar Star September 10, 2019

That’s an L for Monkey Quest

798 days old
Laila5326 September 10, 2019

I am a veteran when it comes to club penguin. I wasn’t a member but my cousin was and I remember being so jealous haha. When it shut down I was so sad and checked for news every week. Tried to log in multiple times and then I saw news of Club Penguin Rewritten and I was screaming of happiness!

609 days old
Rentals September 10, 2019

I would be happy to win at least 1. I had the blue team cheerleader one on original Cp when i was younger, but I sadly lost it. I would love to get a new plushy for nostalgia though. Thank you CPR, good luck everyone! Waddle on!

457 days old
pinkypop7841 September 10, 2019

I would love to win a plushie!! They’re so cute! Also a treasure book code is my dream!

12 days old
Avoid Skies September 10, 2019

I think i should win because i have been playing club penguin since i was little when it shut down i was so sad because this game is not just a game to me its my hole child hood i want to take the plushies and put them in the background of my twitch set up so my hole audience can see i hope i win 🙂

652 days old
wlwbarbie September 10, 2019

Id love to win beacuse im a long time supporter of both the og club penguin since 2009, and have been a supporter of cp rewritten since it first started (my old account was called branflakes). So as a long time fan id be honored to win, but ill be okay i

433 days old
jingle8200 September 10, 2019

12 years ago, I discovered Club Penguin and fell in love with the game. One day, I saw a Club Penguin cheerleader plush and begged my parents to buy it for me. To this day, I still have her, and I’d love for her (and the million other penguin plushies in my room) to have a friend!

233 days old
Kirito378 September 10, 2019

Hi cpr team, i used to play the old game as well. Back then I couldn’t purchase any plushie as it wasn’t there in my region and I was a non member as well. So the pain is evident. I would like to experience the feeling of unlocking a treasure book at least once via this platform 🙂 thanks !

157 days old
Rissa11 September 10, 2019

I love stuffies oh so much
And I have a bunch
Probably way too much
I love CPR
And I hope that this will go so far.

Side note. I am planning on donating them if I get more than one!😀😀

20 days old
11Ren September 10, 2019

Hiya!
I think it’d be awesome if i won because I’ve been a huge fan of club penguin for what must be over 10 years and yet i never had any membership or merch because of a bad parenting situation. I’d love to make up for that time with some of the goodies in this giveaway ^-^

24 days old
pavlosef2009 September 10, 2019

I would like to win the plushies because i want to give it to my younger brother as a gift for his birthday. He is a huge fan of the game and i want to make a surprise.Thank you.

675 days old
Marlotte September 10, 2019

The day I stumbled across CPR was so great, such nostalgia! Especially because there no longer was any of that member stuff, it was for everyone. It would be nice to have a little plushie to remember the fun times and those to come! Thanks 😀

197 days old
kowalski5555 September 10, 2019

I really love puffle plushies plus I really love club penguin and all your work guys!!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!

432 days old
RinRinFTW September 10, 2019

It seems I commented on my account with less days, should have used 2erin1, but on the plus side… I have 420 days on this one lol.

432 days old
RinRinFTW September 10, 2019

I would love a plushy because Cp has always been apart of my life. As a kid I had a club penguin bedsheet, I was that obsessed. Club Penguin is my happy place, and I think my real world could be a little bit brighter with the addition of one of these adorable plushies. Keep up the great work! 😀

151 days old
PuddingGrl September 10, 2019

Hi CPR!
I would really like to win some of these plushies, because CPR is awesome and I adore puffles. They are so cute and adorable, plus it would be a great to sort of have a real life, ‘souvonier’ of CPR!

Love, PuddingGrl

106 days old
sobeano789 September 10, 2019

I am very sad due to bullying on this game and some plushies can help me cheer me up. Ive experienced this game on my laptop and its time to do this in the real orld. Maybe some could cuddle me to help me feel better. Im sure to lose but this needs to be orth it. <:)

15 days old
P4849208 September 10, 2019

sup dawgs i should win cause im cool ygm

685 days old
Blackout03 September 10, 2019

I think I should get one cause I have been in the community for quite a few years and have no Club Penguin merchandise or plushies and I would love to have some Club Penguin Merchandise

781 days old
ginger107 September 10, 2019

This is such a great opportunity for all penguins !!!

Club penguin has always been a major part of me growing up as a kid. I remember the first thing I would do after school is hop onto the family computer and play to my hearts content xd.
The fact I can re-live those memories now is amazing !

905 days old
Jordan65412 September 10, 2019

Club Penguin is one of my fondest childhood memories and will forever be in my heart. Being fortunate enough to receive one of these plushies would fill me with happiness for the rest of my life.

782 days old
nuggettboi September 10, 2019

Also not to be dramatic but I love you guys thank you so much for bringing Club Penguin back. You have no idea how much joy you bring me. You’re doing such a great service for the world, we all appreciate you very much

782 days old
nuggettboi September 10, 2019

Yay give away! Club Penguin means so much to me, as it does to so many others. It was a place to escape the stress of my childhood and have fun. The memories are some of my fondest. I’m still basically a child and would love to have some penguin toys to always remember how happy it’s made me 🙂

906 days old
MrNiceGuy September 10, 2019

I have only ever bought one plush which was my black puffle, I have him on my shelf all alone and I think he finally deserves some friends! Love Club Penguin Rewritten and you Stu! Peace.

636 days old
PenguinLuke6 September 10, 2019

I should win the giveaway beacause i have always stuck with this great community and the amazing team of staff behind the game. I would love to win a plushie as club penguin and plushies are my 2 favourite things in the entire world. I started playing Club Penguin when i was 3 and never left it out

93 days old
mewtux September 10, 2019

I was a cp fan since like 2015 and I watched many cp youtubers with puffle plushies, I’ve been wanting them for way way too much time and having a chanse to get one makes me very very happy

252 days old
cocolino2007 September 10, 2019

I’d love to win the giveaway, because in my country they don’t sell Club Penguin toys,unfortunately:-( I will be so happy to have a Club penguin toys collection in realife😍 if i win.

932 days old
Fliberjig1 September 10, 2019

I’d love to win the plush(ies) because my current collection from way back when, consists of only one blue (Fluffy) and one yellow puffle (Sunny). Fluffy’s hair got curly because he ended up in the wash and dryer after getting dirty. I miss being able to see them in store! I would love to add more!!

184 days old
MikeBSN September 10, 2019

I like Club Penguin so much! and i also like plushies!! So i will be so happy if i win them!! I hope i will win!

252 days old
Scunekt September 10, 2019

I think I should maybe win a plushie since I’ve been a big fan of Club Penguin for as long as I can remember; it has to’ve been since at least 2012 or 2013 now. Not as OG as some others, but this game was my childhood. You never grow out of this game, I’ve still got some posters of it on my wall! 🙂

906 days old
Nemangol September 10, 2019

Hi! Nemangol here.
I want to win one of those plushes, beacuse they give me a great 2011 CP vibe! I started CP in 2007, and I remember asking my parents about the FrankenPenguin plush, but I was never able to get one, so I hope I can win one of these!

I’m also a European penguin! Waddle On!

197 days old
epicmike September 10, 2019

I would love to win one because ive played club penguin since i was 8 and have contunued out through highschool its a large part of my childhood and those plushed would be a cool souvenir

19 days old
d3nls September 10, 2019

i want it really bad pls give me a luck cpr

814 days old
CookieCP September 10, 2019

This would be so nice to have something from club penguin. It was rlly hard to get something from club penguin in germany. At least i got a Magazine! I was so happy haha! If i would get these, i would keep them until i die. P-P I want to tell stories about club penguin in the future for kids. NJ xD

425 days old
Nikkichezdel September 10, 2019

I’ve played this. It was my ChiLdHoOd. DUDE BUT A PUFFLE PLUSHIE OMGA I’d get memberships then it shut down..but then THIS WAS MADE AND I WAS LIKE WOWZERS replenished memories *teehehe* I can’t wait to see more events coming to the game and this giveaway just blows my mind, props on you kEeP iT uP

883 days old
Empo1eon September 10, 2019

I believe that I should win one of the plushies because I loved the game so much as a kid and to actually play it again as a grown-up made me feel nostalgic. I remember having so much fun taking care of my puffles and hanging out with my penguin friends. Thank you CPR for making me relive that. 🙂

136 days old
Tuxedo5 September 10, 2019

Hi! I would love to win a prize! I’ve loved and played old Club Penguin since about September 2015 and I’ve been playing Rewritten for about 5 months now. I’ve always loved Club Penguin so it would mean the World to me if I won! Good luck to everyone else who’s entered! WaddleOn!!!

352 days old
snicthehedge September 10, 2019

It would be so cool if I could continue my cp collection! I have one puffle of every color except brown and white and have been collecting since I started playing with my sister in about 2008. Club penguin has its rightful place in my childhood and in my heart. So happy its alive. Waddle on! ❤️🐧

887 days old
Toyguy32 September 10, 2019

I should win a plush because I’ve never owned actual merchandise of Club Penguin.

826 days old
mars567 September 10, 2019

I really want to win these plushies because i am the biggest club penguin fan. Ive been playing since it first came out in 2005 and i would love these plushies to show my kids memories one day and to have for memories of my favorite game in the whole world and forever will be in my heart❤️❤️

195 days old
IdaSimone September 10, 2019

I feel like winning one of these plushies would be a great way to feel at home. I used to collect these when I was younger, and it was just my mom and I. Now I’m far away from family studying in school, and it’d be great to have a link to home.

22 days old
drewskawits September 10, 2019

I’m not saying I should win. I’m just gonna say I can win. I grew up with this game, it was a place for relaxation. I started playing around 2011-2012 and was devastated when it was shut down. I’m very grateful that you guys preserved all of this merchandise, it’s magical.

200 days old
asad12345 September 10, 2019

I havent been with this community since the get-go, but i can say that since i joined CPR in march, I’ve never felt happier to make friends. You guys have made these last couple months of my life great. with school starting and less time to play, it would be awesome to remember yall with a plushie

46 days old
Swampfire168 September 10, 2019

I think I should win since I’ve loved club penguin for years and playinf this game made me realize that I still love playing it. Club Penguin will be my favorite flash online game. It has been ever since I was a 6 year old. Cp re written has allowed me to relive a part of my childhood and old school

299 days old
Arpan September 10, 2019

And Iove this Cuties PUFFLE
Specialty grey one

299 days old
Arpan September 10, 2019

What do I say I Love Club penguin too much but wh it closed I was letraly crying and when I came to know About the CPR so I as so hppy I can’t Express.

830 days old
Bonitinhoros September 10, 2019

Club Penguin has always been my special place, where I could just waddle around and compete with my brother for the highest scores on the minigames. I was raised with so many good memories by this game, and getting one of this plushies could mean keeping a part of my childhood with me.

916 days old
Connorcynn September 10, 2019

Hello! I would really love to win one of these amazing items because Club Penguin is still a huge part of my childhood, and I collect plenty of merchandise for this game. (Even today) Club Penguin Rewritten really is an excellent game for me to revisit my awesome memories. 😀

286 days old
P2823171 September 10, 2019

Hey! I’ve been on CP since elementary school and now I’m in my 20’s! I’d love to add to my collection of sentimental collectables. Thanks so much for making Club Penguin Rewritten, I’ve made many friends through it as well as bonding with friends I already have.

758 days old
carlos656 September 10, 2019

Hello! o/
I love Club Penguin stuff! Being Brazilian, it’s kinda hard to find CP products.
I have some books and magazines, and I think they were a good way to introduce many children to reading!
Comparing to others, I don’t think I have exactly a good reason to win. xD
Anyway, good luck, everyone!

685 days old
P1237362 September 10, 2019

i have wanted one since i was 6

337 days old
dwyang September 10, 2019

This would be a great welcome home present for my younger brother (14) who I introduced Club Penguin to many years ago. He’ll be back this Christmas Day after a year away from home (studying abroad). I think he’d like the green puffle with the awkward smile or the Sensei penguin.

13 days old
y3ssica September 10, 2019

I think I should win because I have loved this game since the original and this one is pretty much identical! I admire you guys’ time and effort put into bringing this free website back for new kids to enjoy and also for nostalgia!

142 days old
amperw September 10, 2019

I’ve played Club Penguin™️ since I was 6 years old. At school, my friends & I would compare rarer items, of which I had none. I found CPR, and finally had the chance to relive the old days I never got to experience. It would be so rad to have special memorabilia inside & out of this game. I love it.

905 days old
BurningIce September 10, 2019

These plushes are so hard to come by, and as a player on the younger side in the age range of CP players, I missed out on the wave of CP merch back in the day, I would really love to have a plush, specifically a Red Puffle one. These are so awesome and nostalgic!

294 days old
iwantwinston September 10, 2019

I should win because I love cp and plushies

315 days old
MysticPlains September 10, 2019

Hello!
I would love the plushies because they look so darn cute and fashionable! I have a little black puffle I received back in the day, and I think he would love some company! I’ve had him ever since childhood, when the old cp was out. Even took him to school with me on occasion!
Thanks! 🐧

453 days old
Coooookies September 10, 2019

I would love to win those plushies because I’m a loyal fan to club penguin since 2007. I also want it because I don’t own any cp plushies and I would love to have one of my very own. I play cp all the time and still do to this day

835 days old
jfisher534 September 10, 2019

I would love one of the puffle plushies because I used to have some as a kid but I moved twice and I lost them while moving so getting one of these again would be a nice nostalgia trip for me.

675 days old
Sploontendo September 10, 2019

Been a fan of Club penguin ever since I was a kid. I have all the comics, guidebooks, and a bunch of Card-Jitsu cards. I was so into penguins back then, I still have my four penguin plushies (not CP brand). Getting a plush from CPR would mean a lot to me and take me back to that joy I had as a kid!

272 days old
jacob90tvlog September 10, 2019

I looove club penguin, and only have cards, since my dad accidentally donated my puffle plush, and I love club penguin, how I found CPR was me being bored and missing club penguin, and I love CPR! It is super fun, also I started playing club penguin in 2011, no need for that besides filler

778 days old
Yavuztalimci September 10, 2019

Also thanks for making me POTW, Stu. You really made my week!

778 days old
Yavuztalimci September 10, 2019

I want to win these plushies because I want the red propeller from the treasure book because that is the propeller I am missing. I need some extra cards so I can be more powerful! I also want to experience the treasure book and see some items that are in it! Thank you and good luck to everyone!

45 days old
skippycookie September 10, 2019

can you pls give me the king penguin pls i really love you game

213 days old
Anna2363 September 10, 2019

I started first started playing when I was in elementary school, and I’m currently a junior. With the sudden passing of my father this last year, playing CPR was one of the only things that brought me joy in that dark period in my life. I can honestly say this game helped change my life.<3

205 days old
Altin123 September 10, 2019

I’ve honestly always wanted a Club Penguin plushie but I was never able to get one. Club penguin was always one of my biggest memories of growing up and I was really sad to see it go. Thank the club penguin rewritten team for bringing back our beloved game to us. Thank you for giving me this chance!

412 days old
TazTheOne September 10, 2019

Card-Jitsu is absolutely my favorite game. At one point got like 50$ worth of Card-Jitsu cards on the original CP and I really miss that deck, and I would love to have a slight chance at getting more cards on CPR, I love CP and I’m glad you guys give me a chance to keep playing. Thank you CPR Team!

169 days old
super107fan September 10, 2019

I Have always love plushies!!!!!! Ever since i found out about club penguin rewritten, i started to do research on everything! From party’s to secrets to codes and more!! I even started to do research on the original CP and CP Island. Once i found out about the plushies,I have been wanting to have 1

47 days old
woker500 September 10, 2019

hello i should win the plushie because i dont have nothing of club penguin plushie and i would like one i know that i dont have much days but i love club penguin because is amazing to me know friends of countries play with his an its amazing the ninja way i love it byebye thanks for listen me

830 days old
rytj1 September 10, 2019

Puffles helped 8 year old me cope with my parents divorce, its been 11 years and I still appreciate their support.

904 days old
Toter4 September 10, 2019

I don’t have a real reason I should win just shooting my shot. Like most here I’ve been playing since I was little, this was actually the first online game I’d ever played. I had a lot of fun up until its shut down, but thankfully you guys brought it back and I’ve enjoyed it here ever since, thanks!

38 days old
TacoBell12 September 10, 2019

Hi my name is TacoBell12. The reason I should win is because I have been a really big fan of Club Penguin!! i play it almost every day with my friends! I really enjoy the new clothes, items, and more! I just think this game has made a lot of memories for me! Thank you Club Penguin for making it fun!

858 days old
Boxwendigo September 10, 2019

I’ve been a huge fan of club penguin since it came out in 2005. I played every day until it shut down and cried of happiness when I heard Club Penguin Rewritten was a thing. I really want to win some plushies because i’ll be able to look at them and remember how amazing my time with the game was. 🙂

109 days old
JJ Sykes September 10, 2019

i would love one of these plushies because my mum wouldn’t let me have one like ten years ago and tbh i never recovered

904 days old
coolcousins September 10, 2019

Hey I think I should win because “I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep” I would love to win it as they might cure me. I have been playing cp since 2006 too

114 days old
PrincesssJ September 10, 2019

I should win because I am a toy collector and would love to have this on display! My room is like a toy shop and a Club Penguin plush would complete it. I’ve been playing Club Penguin for over ten years!

618 days old
Jannes September 10, 2019

I love club penguin! Plushies helped me when I was living alone in a dorm for college, and now I hope I get these plushies so I can give them to my sister who is about to move in her own dormitory for college! I know it will help her a lot since it is her first time living away from home. 🙂

16 days old
NotEnox September 10, 2019

I really Love All Cp games , i had so much fun playing these games. Iam a veteran all those games. Ive been researching every secret every thing in all CP games. I want a plush because it is gonna make me the happiest person in the world . And im gonna have birthday. Perfectly 2 weeks later.

419 days old
GraceLaughs September 10, 2019

I would love to win one of these plushies because of how much nostalgia it would bring me in the future. Club Penguin was a major impact in my childhood so I want to reminisce about my younger self and the good times I had in CP whenever I look at the plushie as I grow up.

693 days old
Takanorit12 September 10, 2019

Hello CPR! i remeber start to play it in back October 2017 Halloween And it is very good to play! and i love get free items of CPR and Also Events!

778 days old
OMG STOP September 10, 2019

I came here from twitter! The reason I would like to win, is because recently I have become very interested in collecting club penguin merchandise. I managed to get three plushies for my collection! I really love them, and I would be very happy if I could win one from you guys! 😀 <3

820 days old
Whitepeel September 10, 2019

I hope I win a plushie because I’ve been playing Club Penguin with my brother since I was a kid, and I still love it to this day

16 days old
NotEnox September 10, 2019

Hi to everybody who is reading this!
I Played Club Penguin for 5 years .
I really want the plush because its my birthday and Club Penguin is my favourite game . Good luck to everybody else ,because i never had luck im such a loser. ☹️

203 days old
Mattcoolboy September 10, 2019

I want one for my lil bro. He loves club penguin and his birthdays coming up. This would not only warm his heart but cope with his anxiety. You see he’s in a special ed class, he has ADHD and anxiety. Feeling a soft toy would greatly help with that and calm him down🥰😊

242 days old
Jerry424 September 10, 2019

I’ve been playing CP since it was released. It became part of an unbreakable bond between my brother, cousins, and myself. Once it got shutdown we would all sit down a reminisce about the old days. But then I re discovered it in high school, I’m now in college and play it in physics lecture 🙂

814 days old
brbtek September 10, 2019

I mean I was a fan of CP since the early days. This would just be amazing. Plus plus he’s are great. I would do anything just to hold each one for a second.

358 days old
neongraves September 10, 2019

I have been playing Club Penguin for 10 years this year. My mom always wanted to get these kinds of things for me when I was growing up, but was never able to. I love her and I wanna give her one to show her that she may not have been able to give me one then, but I can give her one now 🙂

895 days old
Ady2005 September 10, 2019

why you should win one of our many plushies

^ I did it do I win?

35 days old
castor2511 September 10, 2019

sadly my dog ate all of my old ones so I would like to at least one to remember the good time I had

897 days old
Flipflip2000 September 10, 2019

I think I should win because I’ve been a fan of Club Penguin for around 10 years and when I was little we didn’t have money for any of the plushies and I’ve always wanted one. You guys are honestly the best, you let Club Penguin waddle on.

760 days old
CactiMilk September 10, 2019

I think I should win a plushie because I have been a long time CP player and CPR player. I always wanted a CP plush when I was little. Now’s my chance! Also, I am the prettiest princess. Good luck all!

363 days old
mezzoforte01 September 10, 2019

I think I due to win as I’ve been playing original Club Penguin since about 2009, and have always wanted a plushie. I remember seeing original club penguin blog posts asking you to share pics with your plush from around the world. Having a plush from one of my favorite games would be amazing!

440 days old
TooOld September 10, 2019

Dude its my birthday next week so t would be nice to get

328 days old
P2599947 September 10, 2019

Hi! I would love to win a plushy. Mainly because not only have I been playing Club Penguin for about ten years now, but this game makes me happy. Every time I was in a bad mood, or was feeling down, I would log on to Cp or Cpr. I loved chatting with new penguins and decorating my igloo:)

140 days old
Logan3918 September 9, 2019

I would want to win one because i really want a CPR plushie I have been playing for a little bit now but I would love to win one!

419 days old
XXXviralXXX September 9, 2019

Hello CPR Team
I’ve been playing clubpenguin since I was a kid, before it sadly shut down, (i’m 20 now xD). I was devestated when the site closed. Although, CPR has allowed me to revisit all of those good memories. I would love to win a plushie so that I can have, sort of a ‘memento’ of my childhood

163 days old
MrQuackinson September 9, 2019

Hey I think I should win because I have been playing club penguin for 7 YEARS NOW and I still love it my dude.

122 days old
Rodeo Jones September 9, 2019

I’d love the plushies to give to my niece who recently lost her mom in an accident

188 days old
Smooshie Pug September 9, 2019

I never had Club Penguin merch when I was younger.
In fact, I made my own.
Since we couldn’t afford membership I made my own Club Penguin out of paper.
I cut out my ‘Penguin’, some clothes and HUNDREDS of little coins.
I made puffles out of leftover water balloons and marker.
Pathetic, but I had fun

899 days old
boo4000 September 9, 2019

I think i should win because Ive been playing club penguin since i was around 5 it was my brothers account. This game means a lot to me it was all i played as a kid! every day after school i would play. and I had so many plushies there was no room for anything i always wanted one.

39 days old
CrypticVic27 September 9, 2019

Club Penguin was actually my first ever game I played as a child. I would always play the card jistu game all day until it was time to eat. I love the work that you guys are doing uptading the game every day.If I were to be a lucky penguin I would love any puffle,any card jitsue.WADDLE ON!!

101 days old
Cl0utChaser September 9, 2019

I’d love to win this giveaway, because I want to show people that CPR is the BEES KNEES! I’d hang my puffle proudly from my car mirror, and everyone will think I’m the raddest girl around. It would truly make my day. If that isn’t convincing enough, I named my dog after a CPR mascot. Nuff said.

771 days old
pengo16 September 9, 2019

They are awesome and I already have some of the old club penguin ones so more would be awesome

145 days old
RyBrothers September 9, 2019

Hi there! I do not own any Club Penguin plushies up to date since I wasn’t really a huge fan of Club Penguin due to the membership back then, but CP Rewritten gave me a whole new view of Club Penguin and its community. It’s fine if I do not win them as I am here to thank the staff and the community!

229 days old
jkiopl September 9, 2019

Those plushies and cards are really cool and it would be neat to win.

232 days old
Tom3165 September 9, 2019

I still remember when I first played Club Penguin. After I played for a few years, I managed to convince my parents to buy me a few items, like a card jistu deck and a couple of plushies. Those have been lost over the years. I would love to get a new memento to remind me of how great this game is!

495 days old
FishyMcFish September 9, 2019

I want to remember how good times were back when I had no responsibilities or worries!

250 days old
JordanWagss September 9, 2019

Thank you CPR team! My sister just went away to college and the way that we keep communicating is by playing CPR together. If I won a plushie, I would put it in the next care package I send her knowing that it will make her day/week because of how much this game means to us and our relationship!

250 days old
JordanWagss September 9, 2019

Thank you CPR team! My sister just went away to college and the way that we keep communicating is by playing CPR together. If I won a plushie, I would put it in the next care package I send her knowing that it will make her day/week because of how much this game means to us and our relationship! 🙂

148 days old
AristotleAA September 9, 2019

@RooAvin here
I would love win them cuz when I was child I used to watch thr CP merch on stores, but never I cant have something because they were too overpriced

913 days old
ChrisCPI September 9, 2019

Is that ice rink custom? 👀

878 days old
beachboy115 September 9, 2019

i really love plushies and i really want one!!

207 days old
TacoTheHuman September 9, 2019

Hello! I’d really love to have one of these plushes, as I’ve been a fan of Club Penguin for as long as I can remember. Throughout elementary school, I’d go out during recess and waddle around like a penguin. I’m still in love with the game and the nostalgia it brings, so I’d love one these!

777 days old
ToonKid4 September 9, 2019

i’ve never owned official club penguin merch before! if i win i would be the happiest person on earth!

89 days old
Rfans47 September 9, 2019

I’d collect the cool plushies because of Clubpenguin shutting down, and the manufacturing company a bit before it. These are some of the various remnants of what’s left, and it would be nice to take one of these for the history. Then again, I have several various items, such as the book to the right

283 days old
ImKiriyuu September 9, 2019

Because my dogs ate mine when I was like 11 or 12 👉😎👉

In all seriousness, however, though that did happen, I’d give em to my little sister because she loves plush toys more than I do now (though, I still enjoy having them on the headboard of my bed).

Been playin CP for about 10 years lol

932 days old
nana57 September 9, 2019

I deserve it because I’ve always been a big fan of CP. I’ve never got any merchandise because I never had enough money. I’ve been playing for a while and I’ve been wanting one. THEY ARE SO CUTE.

780 days old
Buizel September 9, 2019

Wow, its amazing that there are still plushies in good shape.
The pink one is my favorite and so is DJ Cadence. I play the dance contest all the time and DJ Cadence is my favorite mascot. The pink puffle is this most nostalgic plushie for me and I really want to have one of these again.

897 days old
Pokemon7brad September 9, 2019

I think i should win a plushie because I wanna restart my collection of club penguin merch, I used to have so much, especially most of these but it got given away so i’ve lost most of it : ( I did recently find a mermaid plush at goodwill with the coin code still intact but it’s a long way to go

386 days old
Luvseal September 9, 2019

Being able to have a plushie would allow me to keep a constant reminder of the wonderful community I’m apart of. Not to mention, they’re pretty adorable. If I were to win one, it’d be too irresistible to not put it in my dorm for stress relief and just to overall keep me happy during rough days!

617 days old
Djmandude517 September 9, 2019

I love puffles and plushes and most importantly club penguin

436 days old
0CROWNED September 9, 2019

I should win because I like mtn dew.

20 days old
YoungIzuku September 9, 2019

I Used To Have A Orange Puffle Plush And I Lost It So I Would Love A New Puffle Even If It’s Not Orange

309 days old
jayns1 September 9, 2019

Club penguin was basically my childhood and I’ve had a blast playing on CPR. The plushies look AMAZING and I’ve never actually had a puffle plushie before aHh. They look really cute. If I don’t win though, I hope whoever does win enjoys them. 🙂

430 days old
OhioOklahoma September 9, 2019

I had a black puffle plushie when I was a kid and loved it to bits. No clue where it is now, but I’d love to have another one! I’ve played club penguin since 2009ish and I’ve been a fan since!

25 days old
alpacarj September 9, 2019

ello
i think i should win because i spend more of my time on cpr than sleeping
jk no but really i’d love to win because when i was younger i use to play cp all the time and when it closed it lowkey felt like part of my childhood was gone but then i found cpr and !!!! i was so happy, so nostalgic🥺

353 days old
matttheslime September 9, 2019

I would like to win some of these plushies because Club Penguin has always been a big part of my life, both personally, and socially, as it was something my friends and I could just hop on and play whenever we got the chance. It would bring back so much nostalgia for me and my friends with them!

97 days old
SeanK3 September 9, 2019

I’m K3Sean, CP is the first game I have ever played before, because my brother and sister used to love this game so much as kids. They are 20 now, but they were still horrified when it’s been shutdown. I’m so glad I have been able to find this revival, because CP IS AMAZING!
PS: Gary is the best.

286 days old
TigerOfWind September 9, 2019

Since I started playing CPR back in December 2018, I got to relive many amazing and fun parties from many years ago, parties & events that I never had the opportunity to experience ever before. I never had a Club Penguin plushie before, so I would LOVE to win one,it would mean a lot to me! WaddleOn!

407 days old
VeniceJarkov September 9, 2019

I think I should win a plush because I’ve always wanted one but never had the opportunity to get one. It’s a dream, I’ve been playing since it started. I really love the game. ❤️

305 days old
SteelyNiko September 9, 2019

Hey everyone,

Glad to see another giveaway going on. I have over 100 webkinz plushies from back in the day. I would love to start a club penguin collection as well. Thanks CPR team for spoiling us once again <3

855 days old
Allan1 September 9, 2019

I really like pink puffles, they are really funny and cute, so I would LOVE to have a real plushie of one!

391 days old
SuperBro09 September 9, 2019

I would love to win one of these because growing up my parents didn’t have a lot of money to spend on these and I always wanted one. I’m 19 now in college and they don’t sell these anymore and I still want one of these so bad .I always wanted the jester and the orange puffle.

951 days old
Kowalski September 9, 2019

Because im beta (and i have been a old CP player since 2 October 2009, yes i remember my penguin bday)

876 days old
PixelmonGirl September 9, 2019

I’ve been playing CP for almost as long as I can remember, so when I heard there was going to be a revival of the classic game, I not only joined, but also got my brothers to join and we have had a lot of fun since then! It’s amazing how much effort there is to enjoy all these years later.

253 days old
Rainbine360 September 9, 2019

i need one because i love puffles and have been in club penguin since the beginning until it got shut down and then i ended up here

131 days old
Takoz September 9, 2019

not gonna sugarcoat this too much, but uh, i remember having a sensei plush years ago, don’t know where it is anymore, but, it would be cool too get a plush of a different character (or the same, who knows :P)

26 days old
Unicorncerys September 9, 2019

I’d love to win one of these they’re adorable, so generous doing this. Tysm for everything

905 days old
Irfanshark September 9, 2019

I think I should win because I have been a fan for a long time since about 2011 and I remember seeing the plushies on the shelves at toys r us and target and never being able to afford them. I would love to win this, thank you.

417 days old
peptrt September 9, 2019

Hey CPR! Can’t wait for this giveaway, the hype is gonna be crazy! I personally think I deserve a plush because when I was younger I always wanted a CP toy. I always thought it would be awesome to have a plush of something you had in game! Thanks a bunch for holding this giveaway! GL to all!<3

412 days old
Popnanin September 9, 2019

I should win a plushie because i have been on club penguin since around 2012. I actually currently have a rockhopper and a sensei plush, so more might start a great collection.

398 days old
DoctorValor September 9, 2019

I just wanna support y’all in any way, but I also never got to get any of these sorta things when I originally played. Good luck everyone!

863 days old
Felipe1073w September 9, 2019

I would really like at least one of these plushies since i never had the chance to get CP Merch, (because i live in Brazil, and no stores had CP merch) and the CPR community has really helped me. Thanks to them, and the OG CP, i became an amazing Flash Artist/Animator and a Story Writer

863 days old
Felipe1073w September 9, 2019

I would really like at least one of these plushies since i never had the chance to get CP Merch, (because i live in Brazil, and no stores had CP merch) and the CPR community has really helped me. Thanks to them, and the OG CP, i became an amazing Flash Artist/Animator and a Story Writer.

271 days old
jestero September 9, 2019

I think I should be able to win one of the plushies because I have been a huge fan of club penguin and have been playing since 2006-2008? and played up until it shut down, then joined CPR! I love plushies, and even have a small collection of them growing. 🙂

147 days old
darling girl September 9, 2019

Me and my siblings used to collect these, but as we grew up we lost interest. We boxed them up and put them in our garage. That garage flooded shortly after lol. It’d be great to have these back so that me and my brothers can relive some old memories before we all move out 🙂

919 days old
Gravix September 9, 2019

I’d like to win because I have been a huge fan of Club Penguin since 2009, yet I sadly only have one CP Puffle Plush with me. Most of my CP toys were given away by my parents years ago, so it would be amazing to see some of these again!

Good luck to everyone <3

932 days old
SongSovent September 9, 2019

The reasoning for entering the giveaway is that I only have 2 penguin plushies and 10 puffle plushies (that somehow didnt run away to the wild) so I want to add in more penguins to my collection. And I wish the rest of the entrees the best of luck as well.

61 days old
Penghost888 September 9, 2019

I think I should win a plushie because im a collector and I loved club penguin all my life. It has always had a special place in my heart and as long as this website is up, I will keep loving CP

Waddle on!

491 days old
PoyoKnight September 9, 2019

I would like to continue my collection of Plushies, so if i could win it would be Awesome

-poyod3

861 days old
purplepengi September 9, 2019

I have been playing club penguin since I was little and was attached to it but never really got any plushies. I have been wanting to get a plushie of a puffle or a set of card jutsu cards because they’re two my favorite things about the game.

331 days old
Graypuffle1 September 9, 2019

Hi guys!
I have been playing Club Penguin for almost 9 years now and I have been playing Club Penguin Rewritten for almost a year. I don’t think I deserve the plushies any more than anyone else here, but it would be really cool to win one! The tree penguin might be my favorite out of all of them! 🌲

383 days old
gabedogen September 9, 2019

I deserve to win because my parents threw away all of my old club penguin toys from when I was a kid! D:

404 days old
j28703 September 9, 2019

I think I should win case why not

198 days old
jstoryhead September 9, 2019

I should win a plushy because I am a big fan of the game, I love puffles and plushies, and these ones are adorable!!
I am a big fan of the whole franchise, evident by the fact I still have Club Penguin: Game Day! for the Nintendo Wii
Hope I win, Jstoryhead

760 days old
90sholland September 9, 2019

Honestly im ngl i would love one for my car ive got my driving test next month n i wanna have loads of disney and marvel stuff in my car

13 days old
BnH47 September 9, 2019

I think I should win this giveaway because I have been a fan of cp for years and when it shut down I went straight to rewritten and I used to have the puffles but my mom gave them away and really want one because they remind me of playing with my brother which I loved

252 days old
CaptnEmery September 9, 2019

I would love to win a plushie for my sister. We’ve both been playing CP since we were young and when we found out about CPR back in 2017 we were ecstatic. Her birthday is coming up soon so it would be awesome to be able to give her a Club Penguin plushie (:

17 days old
TH54 September 9, 2019

I have red and green puffle plushies but some new colors would be greatly appreciated!

184 days old
brownie6413 September 9, 2019

I want to win a penguin plushie because I used to have lots of them when I was younger, but over the years I lost most, now I only have Rockhopper, and a princess. This would be a great way to rebuild my collection so I hope I can win! Thank you Club Penguin Rewritten Team for doing a giveaway!

568 days old
goiky September 9, 2019

Bro I have missed these plushies ever since I was a kid… I’m a bit of a Toy Collector of sorts and there’s an empty spot on my bed for these lil guys!!! It would mean so much to get one of these :,)… thanks for the opportunity!

882 days old
Babycrier September 9, 2019

I would love to win a plushie. I used to have a Sensei plushie until it’s lost. Making igloos is my passion. (And a Hobby.) I’ve been a fan and an igloo maker for years to come. It grows to see and my heart about so many creative igloos in CP and the CPR community.

873 days old
AleCP September 9, 2019

i would win because im am big fan of club penguin for 8 years i have been played cp in 2011 my original club penguin name is manzano20 i used to play that game so much but then it got shutdown but in april 2017, i found cpr and its been so awesome!

900 days old
chocochums02 September 9, 2019

Ive been a CP/CP Rewritten player since i was a little kid. I love the game to death and i used to sit on my computer for hours on end and play it nonstop. I dont have any merch and i would love to have some! The plush toys are adorable!

187 days old
IllFuryllI September 9, 2019

Hey guys! I think I should win a plushie because this was the first ever game I played as a kid in my childhood and I loved it and played it until it shut down and now all these years later I am back and still playing it! I absolutely love this game and it’s creators for bringing it back.

165 days old
pengiwengi57 September 9, 2019

Hiya! First of all this is so cool of you guys! Plushies were always my favorite Club Penguin merch. I still have all of mine, they’re so cute! I would be really grateful if I won a plushy. <3 Thank you for all of your hard work, I can't imagine doing what you guys do! Props to you. Much love! <3

904 days old
Bendy1 September 9, 2019

I’ve been a Club Penguin player since around 2012, and a CPR Player since April of 2017. I absolutely LOVE this game and I’m so happy I can re live memories from older days. I was never really able to buy a plushie as a child, and puffles are just so adorable. Thank you for doing this!

170 days old
Gamer18 September 9, 2019

What a great giveaway for a great community. CPR hands down is the best CPPS community I’ve been apart of. So professional and classy. I think I should win because I was never really able to get one of the toys. I think the coin codes are the coolest way to unlock the coolest items. 😉

104 days old
inapink2 September 9, 2019

Hey! I’d absolutely love to win one because Club Penguin was actually the game that got me started playing games at all! I still use the same name of my old account and the “2” is for me starting at age 2!

I’ve started playing this game 12 years ago and it helped me become the person I am today. 🐧

236 days old
rebkelly September 9, 2019

i would love to win one for several reasons. one of them being because i simply just love this game. i play almost daily, discuss the game with people in my life and it brings me joy. winning one of these little toys would bring me joy. and to me, that is what life is all about.. being happy. 🙂

651 days old
AudreyLlama2 September 9, 2019

i’ve been a fan of club penguin ever since i begged my mom to let me make an account because i wanted to follow my sister, the plushie would mean a lot to me. i’d probably brag to my sister about it lmao

342 days old
Gjft September 9, 2019

Also it is my birthday in two weeks!!!!
🙂

63 days old
jenjen26 September 9, 2019

Hi!
I have been playing CP ever since I was 11…I’m 21 now!!! I recently heard about CP Rewritten and it brings back so many memories, so nostalgic. I have a couple puffles collected but no penguins!! I would love to win some to bring joy to the little girl inside me:)

342 days old
Gjft September 9, 2019

Hi, i would love to win one of the plushies, i have a green puffle from the original game!! it would be really cool and nostalgic, i have been a fan ever since 2008 also a very active player since 2018, i have had lots of fun over the year, it would be a nice to add to my collection!
– Gjft

780 days old
redcookie September 9, 2019

I have been a huge fan of Club Penguin for 9 years. I love CPR and its fun features. In game, I have four, cute puffles! I also like to collect all the costumes from the catalogues. If I were to get some of the plushies, they would be like real life versions of my penguin and my puffles! Good luck!

391 days old
yeehawkachow September 9, 2019

I think I should win because my sister won’t let me buy a plushy off of Amazon (🥺), and because my penguin just turned 1 year old!

240 days old
rella134 September 9, 2019

I have been playing club penguins sense I was 5. I love this game with all of my ♡ and I remember being so sad that it shut down and playing the game when it happened and cried a lot of tiers that night.. I have earned my puffle badge and I think I should even earn it in real life with all of them!🙏🏼

66 days old
SirPuffles2 September 9, 2019

I think I should win a plushie because I really like this game. And, I think it has a nice community and a nice environment overall. These plushies are also kinda cute. 🙂

386 days old
FUZION121 September 9, 2019

It would be a dream for me to at least win one of these plushies. I was a hard core collector when I was younger. But a few years ago when I was moving, someone broke into my car and stole a few boxes with one of them including a good chuck of my plush collection. Winning any would be awesome!

207 days old
Gary2456 September 9, 2019

I want a plushies because..
I LOVE SO MUCH THEM ❤❤
I adore the plushies especially the Gary’s plushies cuz my nomber says it. I wish i win rhe giveaway 💙🐧

450 days old
APerson10 September 9, 2019

Insert reason why I would win this. Also hold up is that behind the scenes image of the next event?

497 days old
Sweet Ari September 9, 2019

I would love to get a plushie because Club Pengujn is like my second life. I’ve always wanted a plushie but sadly I never got one. If I ever had a plushie and you visit me you’ll see me sleeping with it on my bed. If I don’t win kne then I wanna say this, thank you for bringing Club Penguin back. <3

213 days old
coolgorl22 September 9, 2019

I would love the chance to have anything again that reminds me of the time when me and my siblings/cousins played the OG club penguin together and was one of the things we often bonded over! Thanks for the chance (:

97 days old
nathann23 September 9, 2019

Hi! You don’t understand how much I love plushies ^^
Club penguin rewritten has been really helping me through this tough time.. it’s a nice community, I always enjoy playing it.
PLUS, my birthday is in a few weeks! It would be a nice present, you know 😉
Good luck, everyone 😀 ❤

485 days old
RedSharpie September 9, 2019

I love plushies and I love club penguin so that’s why I think I should get one!

903 days old
SpaceWaffle_ September 9, 2019

I think I should win one of those plushies is because I’ve been playing Club Penguin since 2008-2009. It has always held a special place in my heart and it will forever. I have had such wonderful memories from all these years of playing and I’m still creating memories now. They’re also really cool.

368 days old
drw14 September 9, 2019

I think I should win to make cpr a better place

632 days old
DigginDino September 9, 2019

I love this game and the community around it! I’ve been a long time fan of cp, and I have so many great memories from both cp and cpr. I’d love to win these! Good luck to everyone!

679 days old
coraaa September 9, 2019

Club Penguin Rewritten is a great community over all, I’ve made so many good friends so bless you all. I find it a way to escape. Since club penguin was a huge part of my childhood it would be pretty cool to have something to remind me of it and have that nostalgia v1b3. <3

906 days old
Hey Penguin3 September 9, 2019

I would absolutely LOVE one of those plushies! I’ve been a huge fan of CP since early 2009, after my cousins showed it to me one day. At one point, I owned about 10 or so puffle plushies and I still have some of them.

Good luck to everyone entering!

883 days old
blueycool September 9, 2019

Hello! CPR

The reason I think I should win this cute puffle plush is that I have no club penguin merchandise and I can’t find any anywhere so I would appreciate if you pick me

204 days old
Mandarim9 September 9, 2019

I’ve been a fan dedicated to Club Penguin for 7 years. When I was 9 years old I received a red puffle, Yarr and I no longer feel the happiness of having in my hands finished buying a magazine from Club Penguin. After years of love for this game, drawing ,playing, I think I would be complete if i win

848 days old
Cody Clubs September 9, 2019

This game is so fun and had treated me with countless hours of entertainment for the past 3 years. I would LOVE to be gifted a plush

299 days old
waddle50941 September 9, 2019

I would love to win one if the plushies because I have made so many great memories over the years while playing CP. My best memory was when me and my cousins were little, we would play hide and seek around the island. I was really sad when CP shut down, but I was so excited when I found CPR!

45 days old
juranimo September 9, 2019

Hello!
I’d love to win because I don’t have any cp merch, they never sold any close to me ;w;
Club penguin is a huge source of nostalgia for me, and I’m so glad I discovered cpr!

911 days old
Valery September 9, 2019

I think that I should win these plushies because club penguin has become such a big part of my life. My whole childhood to early teens was centered around this game, as I pretty much played everyday. It would truly mean so much to me to own these, as it would let me keep memories of cp.

162 days old
Sam7289 September 9, 2019

I think I should win the puffle plushies because I have always want them ever since I was a kid.

204 days old

I am a fan dedicated to Club Penguin for 7 years… When I was 9 I received a red puffle, Yarr, and I no longer feel the happiness of having in my hands finished buying a magazine from Club Penguin. After so many years of love to this game, drawing and playing, I think it would be well recognized if

718 days old
shrtcke September 9, 2019

I love collecting plushies any kind

873 days old
Hylian Hero September 9, 2019

I would love to win one of the plushies to remind me of how much Club Penguin has helped me over the years. This game has always made me feel joy when I’m going through a hard time. Having a piece of CP memorabilia would be something I’d cherish forever and eventually pass on to kids of my own. <3

210 days old
H00LY September 9, 2019

I’ve been playing Club Penguin since 2011/2012. I think it’s very nostalgic seeing all the puffles along with the books. I had some when I was a kid.
I also just want some card jitsu cards so I can be a fire ninja. 🤠

171 days old
Distructo September 9, 2019

I grew up playing club penguin, it was my favorite game. I actually used to collect those plushies until finally one day i think my mom gave away most of my stuffed toys, and my puffles went with it 🙁 once club penguin rewritten was released, i immediately made an account. my girlfriend plays too!

124 days old
greeny8700 September 9, 2019

I should win this contest because i never had any of these plushy and also is a huge cp fan, you guys do a great job at running this game, you do this for the community not just for the money. You guys are the best they should be. I also like the jester plush and Gary. You guys are just the best.

667 days old
EduPie September 9, 2019

I should win it because I am a hardcore CP fan (since 2007) and prefer CPR over other copies because of its loyalty to the original.

689 days old
LoneWolf1256 September 9, 2019

I would love to receive one of these because Cp/Cpr reminds me of my childhood, and those are memories I want to keep, so having a representation of that in physical form acts as a nice memento

661 days old
Pancake71934 September 9, 2019

Hi!
I would LOVE to win a Sensei plushie. My My fiance and I are having a Club Penguin themed wedding next year, and we think it would be amazing to have a CPR plushie to go with our Card Jitsu game. It may sound funny, but we actually had a lot of deep talks on CPR. It really brought us together.

154 days old
P4006192 September 9, 2019

So many old CP fans have such good reasons yet I’m just a person who never played it as a kid wanted to give it a try and ended up loving it. I guess I should win becus CPR got me into CP and now it’s one of my favorite things. It’s really made me appreciate that it was brought back and the old CP.

325 days old
kris907 September 9, 2019

CP has been a huge part of my life (since 2006), and it devastated me when the site shut down. Since joining CPR, I’ve been able to relive my childhood and have made so many friends while also starting to overcome my anxiety. I’ve never had any of the plushies, so it would be a dream to own one!

204 days old

Hey Guys!

I already have a plushie (Yarr, a red puffle) of this kind and when I received it was one of the happiest days of my life. The happiness of a fan for almost 7 years of the same game and the possibility of having something that reminds me of it would leave me extremely complete and happy.

893 days old
RopeBunny September 9, 2019

I love collecting plushies I hope to pass my collection down to my children one day! I am in the birthplace of Club Penguin right now going to school, would love for my future children to enjoy them (as well as me enjoy them now haha).

689 days old
LoneWolf1256 September 9, 2019

I would want to win one of these because despite LOVING CP/CPR I have a criminal lack of plushies/merch for it

404 days old
DinkDinkDink September 9, 2019

I love Puffle plushies so much and I hoard puffles in my igloo. It’s only fair to start hoarding them in my room as a homage to my virtual ones. Plus they’re super cute wow I’m in love. I love the chunky penguins too…super cute.

280 days old
LucyFur September 9, 2019

I had a bunch of the plushies as a kid. But one day earlier this year or late last year, my mom threw out a bag of stuffed animals. The wrong bag. All but 1 of my CP plushies were in there. I wanted to buy em on eBay, but they’re expensive!!

The only that wasn’t is my white puffle, and he’s lonely!

299 days old
linnea525 September 9, 2019

I’ve been a long time lover of CP since I was 7! I’m 20 now in college and STILL have such a deep love for club penguin. I’ve met some of my closest friends on CP. I would love to win so I can prove how much I love CP!

567 days old
N0TC00L September 9, 2019

Club Penguin means so much to me! I played this game since I was 8 years old, so it really is a part of my childhood. I love the community so much and to have a cute little something to remind me of it on my desk would make me really happy!! ^^

94 days old
IPlayedOG September 9, 2019

The plushies look amazing.

354 days old
putput9437 September 9, 2019

I love club penguin, I have since kindergarten, and i’ve always wanted one of the plushies

904 days old
Ohbarnacles September 9, 2019

When I started playing, I was in a very toxic group, but I didn’t realize it. It was only once joining the community that made we realize they weren’t going to help the things I cared about and I left. Through my original entrance into the community and my comeback I’ve made much better friends. Ty❤

210 days old
Pumpkinn264 September 9, 2019

I loved CP and played it all the time when I was younger. Now I’m just as obsessed 10 years later, if not more! It relaxes me and has brought me joy for months now, playing frequently. I genuinely love this game, and I like to think it inspired my career path studying birds (focusing on penguins!)

279 days old
P2864845 September 9, 2019

I should win one cause me and my siblings all love Club Penguin and use to have old merch.

225 days old
Zac863 September 9, 2019

I’ve been a huge fan of CPRrewritten ever since I knew it was a thing! I didn’t even know they had CP plush toys and I think it would be an awesome way to show support to the CORewritten crew!

882 days old
PENGUIN.KING September 9, 2019

I should win one to prove that this is not a fake give away and you’re just not giving the prizes to friends or people you know. 😉

918 days old
PizzaAgent September 9, 2019

Becuase i love cpr and it would be cool to have some plushies and get some treasure book codes. Im playing cprewritten since it started, thanks!

157 days old
P3988018 September 9, 2019

I want to win, because these are absolutely everything, and I would give one to my girlfriend because I started her on CP, and we play everyday together! Plus we both love plushies so much! Good luck to all!! (:

322 days old
BUNDLEEMINHO September 9, 2019

I‘ve been playing CP since 2007 and it has always given me amazing memories and overall been a huge part of my childhood and even now, thanks to you guys in the CPR team. To win any these plushies would mean so much to me for not only the nostalgia but so I will always have a part of CP with me.

902 days old
Lemmie6 September 9, 2019

I’d really like to win the cardjitsu cards as my group of friends and I play card games during our breaks at school. We sometimes play with the cards that I had left from the original cp, just for nostalgia and as a joke. The remains are rather limiting though, so I’d find great use with more.

952 days old
michael56292 September 9, 2019

it would be an honor to own a few of these because i loved club penguin and it would be amazing to add to my tiny collection please i hope i win michael56292

31 days old
Penguin FMT September 9, 2019

I don’t have any plushies and would like to start a collection.

707 days old
drreamcast September 9, 2019

for a long time club penguin rewritten was a great place for me to come to and relax on. it helped me cope with so much and made me feel truly okay in some of the absolute worst times of my life. a plush would be a good reminder of how much progress i’ve made and that i am okay 🙂

28 days old
Kyleesm September 9, 2019

Hello! I would love to be entered into a chance for the plushie! I have been playing club penguin since 2006, up until the end of the Disney version. I just joined CPR and recently and it has brought back so many good memories! I am so happy that the moderators came and created it! Thank you!!!

937 days old
Sammons September 9, 2019

howdy! i think i should win one because i’m a dedicated fan; i’ve played club penguin for over a decade now, and have been around in cpr since the beginning! i’ve made so many new friends because of cpr, and it’d be nice to have a symbol of those friendships! thank y’all for everything you do!

305 days old
SteelyNiko September 9, 2019

What’s up penguins!

I’d love to have some CP merch, I’ll start a collection with the Nintendo DS EPF game upfront. Thanks for doing so much for the penguin community CPR team!

825 days old
P467157 September 9, 2019

Puffles! I’ve always wanted one of these when I was younger. If I could get one of these now I’m sure my 7 year old self would be proud. My CP collection is still pretty slim!

906 days old
Static September 9, 2019

I am a HUGE fan of card jitsu [which is why I always wear my ninja mask in game 😉 ] Growing up I loved collecting the cards and I still have them today! If possible Id love to get my flippers on some of those cards or even a ninja plush (which I’ve always wanted but could never find in stores)

281 days old
TerraK1 September 9, 2019

Hi,i feel like i should win because ive always been a fan of club penguin and having a plushie will remind me of the simpler times in life

167 days old
dAvidwAlter September 9, 2019

Let’s just say that I’ve thought of hugging a puffle WAY TOO MANY TIMES to not have a plushie in my life. Also I share my account with 2 of my best friends so the plushie would get THRICE the love!!! I would keep it for majority of the time obviously but they can have it like once a year I guess 😉

880 days old
Alexandru22 September 9, 2019

I started plsying Club Penguin when i was 5 or 6 yo wich was about 9 years ago and since then I loved puffles, so I bought one in the game and one in real life aswell, his name being Greeny. I really want to win the giveaway to get Greeny a new friend.
https://imgur.com/a/nXEMujN

724 days old
simbamis September 9, 2019

I would love to win this giveaway I have been playing since 2009 and started play cpr about 2 years ago I have yet to have any puddles or plushies so I would love to get some

724 days old
simbamis September 9, 2019

I would love to get the giveaway since I have been playing since 2009. A

949 days old
Bart White September 9, 2019

I think I should win them because I collect plushies, and have been playing Club Penguin since beta, and have been following CPR since it first came out as well. I’d really appreciate the opportunity to collect such amazing memorabilia from my favorite game ever!

906 days old
frosty2011 September 9, 2019

Club penguin was my child hood and being able to revisit it and play on cpr has been the happiest time for me weather I win or not I’d like to thank the cpr team for helping me relive my child hood x

29 days old
Sparklerz September 9, 2019

Back when club penguin was a thing, I’m positive I had almost every single one. Me and my sister used to do interactive games with them. Unfortunately since my room is underground, we got water damage one day from a storm and all my plushies and stuffed animals were ruined. Would love to start again

4746 days old
Gregxus September 9, 2019

I’ve never had the chance to own a Club Penguin merchandise before, I love them!

52 days old
Lana Del Hey September 9, 2019

My wife recently left me and took the kids and now im in debt with the landlord so this is pretty much the last straw for me.

170 days old
nyzanny September 9, 2019

I absolutely adore plushies!! I have plenty of them so, if I win any of these funky lil dudes, they’ll be going to a good home with plenty of friends to chill and cuddle with!

311 days old
Im a Muffin September 9, 2019

The reason I want to win one of these plushies is to entertain people by doing a lot of things with the plushies, show and teach them everything can be fun if you’re creative enough. Oohh, I really wish to win at least one!

642 days old
Pauliu September 9, 2019

Hey! I honestly think this is a cool give away.
I’m interested in this, because I was half way through collecting the puffle plushies years ago, before they discontinued them! Even today, (I still carry the yellow puffle keychain on my backpack)
It would be nice to finish the collection!:)

904 days old
Tina39601 September 9, 2019

I ADORE plushies! I used to collect the puffle ones, and never could find the newer ones, and I had my green one stolen :[ best of luck to everyone! 😀

830 days old
Steele September 9, 2019

I would like to win one of the things that are being given away mainly because Club Penguin was a big part of my childhood growing up, and now the CPrewritten team has brought back a game filled with nostalgia, once again reuniting the community to it’s former glory. Thank you so much.

906 days old
IceBreaker1A September 9, 2019

I’m really grateful for you guys at CPR. I’ve been playing since 2017, around the time the original CP shutdown. <3 I would love one of these plushies, When I was a kid playing CP I sadly couldn’t afford one, they’re all adorable :’) Especially the lil puffles

900 days old
SugarCookie September 9, 2019

I love Club Penguin especially since they are my favorite animals ever. I have been playing CP since I was very young, and finding out that it would close broke my heart, but when I heard that CPR was a thing I was so happy and play it whenever I get the chance.

951 days old
Friddler70 September 9, 2019

Would be awesome to win one of these plushies, have been a long time CP fan!

632 days old
johncena234 September 9, 2019

I’ve loved club penguin since I was eight and I even bought some plushies back then. There all crusty now so I want new ones for my sister who is starting to play.

P.S I’m so glad club penguin is still a thing because of you guys!

3719 days old
Seth4564 September 9, 2019

Bumper Cars area just looks like yall used the blank igloo BG and pasted the bumper car area to it… Add more fences or something, give it more, it looks bland around.

914 days old
Spike Field September 9, 2019

My puffles need friends
they have been in the attic for months
H e l p t h e m

677 days old
GeorgeNarthe September 9, 2019

I think I should win the giveaway because If you ask me I’m a huge fan of CP I have a big but not full collection of toys even though I’m 18 and my friends think it’s childish idc bcuz I love CP and no one is gonna change it. Anyway guys I’m really thankful for what you do at CPR Love U guys.

883 days old
Sooner September 9, 2019

I started playing the original Club Penguin in 2008, and have been a loyal player ever since. I’ve always enjoyed the community aspect, and have made a lot of friends while playing it! It would mean the world for me to win one of those plushies.

664 days old
SoftyPengy September 9, 2019

I’ve been a fan of cp for ages, I don’t know if I’m the best candidate for these but I’ll enter anyway.

904 days old
Shelldos September 9, 2019

I am seeking for Club Penguin merch for a long time for making a video about CP merch, and even if I don’t win, I’ll still continue 🙂 I say good luck to everybody!

795 days old
larf vader September 9, 2019

i’d love to have a memoir of that represents the revival of club penguin and reminds me of the highlight of my childhood lol, those plushies are real cute aren’t they

905 days old
Piglet254 September 9, 2019

I would love to win one of these plushies/merchandise because I once had a large CP collection that I unfortunately gave away years ago. I’ve been playing Club Penguin since the very beginning, around 2006, and having a plush would remind me of those nostalgic times. Thank you, and good luck to all!

404 days old
Cococraxy September 9, 2019

Used to play with these plushies religiously with my sister back in the day. We gave them all away to a young cousin and I havent seen them since. Would love one for nostalgia

140 days old
GrisPingumer September 9, 2019

I think I would love to win a plushie because I’ve been into Club Penguin fandom since a lot. Club Penguin was an important part of my life, I made great memories there, I made friends, I had puffles… ah, what a good moments. Now, CP is gone, and a plushie would make my memories prevail forever.

128 days old
SeleneNora September 9, 2019

OMG thank you soo much for this giveaway :’) I joined CP in ’07 and this game holds some of the special memories of my childhood in my heart so i kinda grew up with this game! CP merch was never available in my country, and winning one of these would be a dream come true, please :”) Waddle on💖🐧

605 days old
ToonyGamerYT September 9, 2019

I think I should win the plushies because, back in 2011, I collected Club Penguin Stickers. Yes, I knew Club Penguin existed for 8 years. After knowing this is a thing, I knew I had to take my chance. Winning this could mean that knowing Club Penguin for so long has come to such an amazing thing.

242 days old
Ellabev September 9, 2019

My cat Bessie likes to steal plushies and hide them under my bed, where she likes to sleep. I should win a plushie so she can add some Club Penguin to her collection. It is also very funny to see her holding a plushie half the size of her body in her mouth.

903 days old
Jookgamer September 9, 2019

Hi how is the team doing today hope you all are doing good all i’m gonna Say that i’m tobby from Twitter and your guys work is amaizing with the game keep it up

128 days old
SeleneNora September 9, 2019

Omg thank you soo much for this giveaway:’) I joined CP in ’07 and this game holds some of the special memories of my childhood in my heart so i kinda grew up with this game!CP merch was never available in my country, and winning even one of these would be a dream come true, please :”) Waddle on💖🐧

661 days old
Goldy blue1 September 9, 2019

Hi guys! I’ve been on CP since 2008 and I’ve loved every minute of it. My girlfriend and I bonded as friends playing CPR, it’s how we started dating, and we still play together to this day. I’d love to win something because of what Club Penguin has brought to my life, and what it means to me. 🙂

668 days old
murraystreet September 9, 2019

I want to win one because I plan on making a chair completely out of CP plushies and they’re getting harder and harder to find! once I finish I will send you guys a pic for sure! and I love cpr forever!

188 days old
Smooshie Pug September 9, 2019

Personally, plushes are one of my favorite things. I always wanted to have puffle plushies when I was little, but my parents didn’t want to spend money since we didn’t have as much money as we did when I grew out of it. Didn’t bother me much since I kinda made my own with balloons lol

903 days old
FiberBriver September 9, 2019

them, and, since they’re so rare, it’s hard to find them. This is a major part of my life I’m not willing to let go. Here I am, 14, and begging for Club Penguin dolls. I’m so thankful for your consideration, CPR team.

139 days old
jarow September 9, 2019

Club Penguin was my childhood, but I never had the money to get much official merch as a kid. I’d love to win this!

903 days old
FiberBriver September 9, 2019

I’ve always loved Club Penguin. I joined in early-2012 when I was 6 after enough coaxing by my cousins. After I got a breathing treatment for my asthma, my mom decided to cheer me up by buying me a CP doll, and we would play with it every night for years and eventually got many more. However, I lost

907 days old
Pjayo September 9, 2019

I’ve been playing Club Penguin since around 2008, and I had the two guide books, along with a bunch of puffles, all of which were lost after hurricane Sandy(I found pages all over the back yard). I might honestly cry if I win this. (one of those fancy emerald viking helmets would be cool too :^) )

901 days old
nesrop September 9, 2019

in the bug and i walked when we back to home i asked her Can I have the doll?
she said yes but he didnt found her i dont remember i was mad just disappointed
i didnt I had her no more
i really want to win this pofel for the nostalgia and Close this story
so good luck for me

765 days old
mr pgno September 9, 2019

I would be happy to win theese plushies due to the fact that they are some rare collectibles. I would also love to have some club penguin merchndise as I love the game. Theese plushies would be perfect to have in my room!

Good luck everyone!

692 days old
TheSenate27 September 9, 2019

I’ve played club penguin for years, both the original and rewritten. I would love to actually have some merchandise. Apart from that, all I can say is the past two years on this site have been a blast, and I can wait for what comes next. No matter what, it’ll be great!

94 days old
OUTATIME1985 September 9, 2019

I think i should win the plushies because when i was a kid Club Penguin was my game. I alway enjoy playing it and everything. Rediscovering this game after finding out the game still around brought a smile to my face. So to have a plush would just add to that happiness

230 days old
Ponnakoona September 9, 2019

I would love to win this contest because CP has held a dear place in my heart for a majority of my life! I played OG CP religiously, remember the riots as Disney bought it, and remember begging my mom to let me buy membership. CPR has revived those memories and I am so happy it exists.

901 days old
nesrop September 9, 2019

for playing so i go to the arcade to play and i sew a black pofel like i the photo in the claw machine so i poot my 5$ in the mashine and i won i was so happy and i saw to my grandma i won she was proud so i ask to I asked that she keep me when i watch other people playing she said is so she Put it

904 days old
Sammer05 September 9, 2019

I think I should win one of these because they’re cool.

847 days old
bowser1 September 9, 2019

Plus i love plushies i have alot of mario ones!

926 days old
Lil Tyke98 September 10, 2019

I would like a chance to win them. I have a Penguin in a Tux. A Sort of rockstar/futuristic penguin, Sensei Aunt arctic, Easter outfit penguin and a purple and red puffle. I tweeted a photo of the at you guys. My twitter handle is Shane Nickel🇨🇦

358 days old
Stripez01 September 9, 2019

Hey guy!

I think I should win a plushy because I have been a fan of Club Penguin for about 7 years! I used to play the game so much but then it got shutdown 🙁 but then, I found Club Penguin Rewritten and its been so amazing!

820 days old
Muhatausa September 9, 2019

Hi! I’m Kris2007 from CP, and Muhatausa. I used to always play CP, but one day my main got banned “Muhatausa” permanetly. I joined in 2017 in hopes to have fun again and it was wonderful! I have played throughout the years, partaking in events and much more! I’d love to win this, as I am a huge fan!

616 days old
Goofymax September 9, 2019

I would love to win one of those’s plushies because i love puffles and It would give me great memories of Club Penguin and CPR. Also puffles are awesome also I have been playing the game since 2006 and they have always look really cool and awesome. Also I have always wanted one.

847 days old
bowser1 September 9, 2019

An old player i love this game its a good game

265 days old
Blue21102 September 9, 2019

Ooooh this is my first time commenting on a blog post.

This giveaway is really awesome! Why should I win one of the plushies? I really love the CP franchise, and have been so attached to it for 11 years now, so it would be a cool incentive.

Good luck to everyone!

881 days old
Rubylee September 9, 2019

Hi! I’ve been playing Club Penguin for literally more than half my life. It has taught me so much. Where I got my first job, first pet, first igloo and most importantly, I’ve felt this is where I made the most unjudgemental friends ever. So thank you so much!

472 days old
icecream2252 September 9, 2019

Seeing the puffle plushes and the bunny penguin outfits remind me sooo much of my childhood. I used to look at thrift shops for old CP toys and the only new CP toy I had was a puffle toy. It would really cool to have one just for nostalgia. But either way, it’s cool that you guys are doing this.

123 days old
azazelle September 9, 2019

Awe this is great! I had never owned any plushies like these as a kid, and I think now it would be great nostalgia to have displayed to remind myself of the things that have brought me so much joy when my personal life seemed to do the opposite with illnesses left and right. Good luck everyone!

184 days old
Cashby September 9, 2019

I would love a plushie. I’ve always been a big fan of cpr and it would make me really happy

315 days old
Ashlyn909 September 9, 2019

I struggle a lot with social anxiety but since rejoining the Club Penguin community through CPR, I’ve made so many friends. This community has had a huge impact on my life – there are so many amazing people and staff. I’d personally just like to have a reminder of how much this community has helped.

157 days old
Rissa11 September 10, 2019

Same. I used to only leave my house a few time, I was homeschooled and no freinds. My mum said I should try making friends online so I tried CPR. It helped soo much and now I even go to a proper school. Glad to hear another success story.

226 days old
gorbagegorl September 9, 2019

I’ve loved Club Penguin since I was in elementary school, when CPR came out I was stoked!! One of those black puffle plushies would look great in my dorm room! 😉 Thanks for the opportunity!

897 days old
NameDisplay September 9, 2019

CP will always have a special place in my heart. Like everyone else here, I grew up with CP and made tons of friends and memories. I’d love to have one of those plushies so I could have a piece of those memories right at home <3

421 days old
Blueberry504 September 9, 2019

I love to help the community and watch it grow,
There’s so many people to get to know.
My friends would describe me as happy and caring,
They’ll tell you about the love I’ve been sharing.
I feel I deserve one of these plushies you see,
I’d do anything for this community to shine and feel glee!

777 days old
Tiggyz September 9, 2019

Oh, a Club Penguin plushie is what I’d adore,
No matter how fuzzy I would find a place to store it,
Safe on my bed where I could gaze upon it,
I’m happy, I said, to have a fluffy friend to play with,
If I’m ever so lucky to have my plushie buddy,
My life would be less sucky and more sunny with it.

357 days old
reb w 1234 September 9, 2019

I’ve been playing Club Penguin since the Winter Sports shop turned into the Everyday Phoning Facility and you still had to take the fun little test to become an Agent. I didn’t have many of the toys, and sadly I don’t have any of the ones I had anymore. I’d love to have a piece of the nostalgia. 💜

152 days old
candlesmoke September 9, 2019

This is so awesome of you guys to do this!! I think I should win this contest because I’ve been a huge fan of Club Penguin since I was in elementary school (wow, how original) and I’m a sophomore in college now! I already have a purple puffle plush and I’d love to give her a friend/some friends 🙂

73 days old
Kuriboo September 9, 2019

I would like to make a German YouTube video about Club Penguin about my Club Penguin story. And i want to pimp up my CP Collection!

768 days old
iggy faults September 9, 2019

i love plushies when i was younger i never got the chance to get one

680 days old
GBBNET September 9, 2019

THIS IS EPIC. Long live for CP

634 days old
Cpr1234 September 9, 2019

Anyway I want to win because I dont have very many items to do with Club Penguin and I’ve been a part for a long time, I’ve been playing it since 2010

901 days old
nesrop September 9, 2019

when i was 9yr all my friends had member ship and Penguin dollswhen I had nothing i was really Jealous and sad and always begged to my parrents to buy me Penguin doll They always said no No matter how much I cried to them
some day i went to the mall with grandpa and he gave me 5$ to play with the

602 days old
OGCornPopper September 9, 2019

Why should i win? I want cool things, that’s the only reason why 🙂

354 days old
melbaly1 September 9, 2019

I’d love to win one because Club Penguin was a really big part of my life! I went through some hard experiences when I was younger and Club Penguin got me through it! Having one would be a reminder to myself that I can get through anything! Thank you, Waddle On!!!!

498 days old
Loth-Cat September 9, 2019

Hey! I would like to win one of the plushies because I love having club penguin representation in my life! Something seems satisfying about having a puffle or penguin on my bed when I come into my room. Think it’s the aesthetic. Thank you guys!!

835 days old
Ciullo1 September 9, 2019

This giveaway is such a sweet idea! I’d love to win as I can be reminded of CP and CPR throughout my future years! It’d be such an honor to take possession of a plushie as I could always posses a piece of my childhood.

388 days old
SylphOfHeart September 9, 2019

I would love to add a plush to keep my black puddle company but the true win is a Sensei plush let’s be honest here

52 days old
bfdi dude September 9, 2019

For fun and to do club penguin in real life and get my childhood back! 🙂 [ i kno im not going to in this]

680 days old
Woody96589 September 9, 2019

Been a club penguin fan since my childhood, really want to win this giveaway cause never really had any merch

893 days old
Meep Morp September 9, 2019

I just want to revive my old puffle collection tbh

763 days old
HARIxd September 9, 2019

Oh you approaching me

804 days old
Venky k September 9, 2019

I’d love to participate! I’ve never purchased any toys, but I had the official guide to CP, and Inventor’s apprentice! I’d love to add one of these plushies to my collection! (Also, good luck to everyone participating!)

306 days old
Scrumph September 9, 2019

i deserve to win bc i’m a poor college student and it might make me feel something again

87 days old
PrettyPoet September 9, 2019

I hope to win a plushie because Club Penguin has been the epitome of my childhood. Club Penguin has taught me to be kind to others, to animals, and to myself. But the most important lesson Club Penguin has taught me is that, no matter what happens, I just need to “Waddle on.” These would remind me.

324 days old
TheStarman September 9, 2019

I would love to win these plushies because I have siblings who absolutely ADORE puffles and penguins, and my baby sister (who just had a birthday) would love them especially. Also because I’ve been playing Club Penguin for several years and have never owned a puffle plushie.

844 days old
Alanrod September 9, 2019

I never had the opportunity to have any CP merch since my family was too poor during the time the game was around
CP has been a part of my life, having a plush will remind me of those great memories for the rest of my life and will accomplish a dream i always had as a kid!

211 days old
eggdip September 9, 2019

CP has a special place in my heart. It’s where I can go to escape, to enjoy a nice, tranquil, penguin life. Winning would mean so much to me, CP has gotten me through so many tough times. I’ve never owned any CP merch, so this would be really special to me. Thank you 😃

274 days old
SamSwitch64 September 9, 2019

I hope I win lol 😂I always collected these when I was younger but sadly I don’t have most of them anymore, so it would be great to have such cool and nostalgic merchandise

507 days old
Tadman12 September 9, 2019

There’s no reason that I should win these over someone else. I’m not better than anyone else here and no one else is better than me. Everyone has an equal shot, but if I were to win one it would just make me really happy because I always wanted one of the little plush toys and they’re really cool.

139 days old
AlphaHayden September 9, 2019

Alright so as a huge club penguin fan, I already have some of these puffles. I do not have any penguins though, and think it would be really cool to get my first penguin plushie from the team! (Maybe sensei, he’s my favorite mascot) 🙂

– Good luck all!

332 days old
FlightFluffy September 9, 2019

I really wanna have a Club Penguin Plushie because it’s really difficult for me to spend 50 USD on soft toys. It would make me VERY VERY HAPPY to own a plushie from MY FAVOURITE GAME! I have never won a giveaway before and winning a CP plushie will be AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

120 days old
Beeat September 9, 2019

Ever since I was a little girl, around 13 or 14, I started playing clubpenguin; when my cousin introduced it to me. One day my parents blessed me with a one month membership and it was really awesome owning all the puffles. Now I’d like to own them in real life! My favorite one is the green one 😀 !

833 days old
FishyBreath September 9, 2019

The giveaway sounds very awesome! I really hope I can win it so that I can constantly be reminded of my childhood and when the time comes to have kids, I can pass down the legacy to my offspring!

93 days old
almondhoney September 9, 2019

i would love to win one of the plushies. i have played cp for years and i have always wanted one since i was a child it would be amazing to own one. thank you to the cpr team for your hard work & everything you do, you treat us all so well!! i hope whoever wins this will be as happy as i would be 🙂

746 days old
cheyboo2 September 9, 2019

I should win these plushies because club penguin was my literal childhood but yet I never owned a single CP plushie in my whole life 🙁

896 days old
Denisgur1 September 9, 2019

I joined Club Penguin on Aug 07, and since then I was invested in the game and its development .
As I grew older, my interest in the game drew me to get a degree in software engineering. I never got a chance to buy cp merch in my country, and winning this would be a dream come true. Waddle on!

803 days old
Hsmace September 9, 2019

This is amazing guys! Thanks for doing this and having such a bigger connection to the community! I grew up having CP merchandise but over years I donated many to charity, it would be great to relive them memories with a physical item to represent it! <3 Thanks again for doing this! 🙂

928 days old
Mano Rookie September 9, 2019

Honestly, Club Penguin has been my life for the past 8 years. When I was a kid, my dream was to actually work there, but I was terrified of growing up and forgetting about it. Nowadays, thanks to CP, I’ve learned how to code and so many other skills that will help me succeed in my life. Thank you CP

605 days old
Elucio370 September 9, 2019

I want one if these because I’ve always played club penguin. I played the game for many years and it helped me deal with alot of my emotions and interact with people with the same hobbies as me. These would be going to a fan that would live to have them

904 days old
Darella September 9, 2019

I want a plushie because I’ve never had one of these! They were very hard to find in my country.

321 days old
Frogman417 September 9, 2019

Been a fan of Club Penguin for a while now, and would adore a chance to earn this lovely bundle. Have been quite sentimental throughout my life, and with Club Penguin having been a big part of my life, I would love to have a physical reminder of that part of my life!

637 days old
DarkRL September 9, 2019

Because my penguin plushie needs a friend and a family after my dogs ate them

386 days old
ClapAndAHalf September 9, 2019

If I won one, it would make me really happy since I’ve loved CP for a while now, and if I get a plushie, it would really mean a lot
Good luck everyone!

223 days old
wavvvves September 9, 2019

Omg! I would love to win so I can give a plushie to my sisters, so they can hold on to a piece of my childhood in their current childhood. It’s even more special bc my stepmom (their mom) used to buy me CP memberships when she came into my life. It would be so special❤️

23 days old
mermaidchris September 9, 2019

I would love to win a plushy because club penguin was the first game I ever played when I was about 10 and I still play it to this day, now I can play rewritten and experience all the old things that I missed out on the original one. The plushy would be very sentimental to me, I will keep it forever

807 days old
Nanopenguin3 September 9, 2019

I love plushies so much! Especially if its a Club Penguin plushie! I like the puffle plushies more because they are round and cute. Also u can comb and style its hair too. I really want to win one so I can add it to my collection and also to play around with its hair.

634 days old
Cpr1234 September 9, 2019

Good luck everyone!!

(also if I win, don’t give me the Awesome Official Guide, I actually have it myself)

203 days old
FroggyFelix7 September 9, 2019

I’ve always loved Club Penguin and I was so overjoyed when I found CPR and knew I could relive the good ol’ days 🙂 The green puffles have always been my favourite thing from Club Penguin and I remember wanting a real one for years. Thank you CPR team for all you do for us! <3

203 days old
Pepper2221 September 9, 2019

I remember showing my little brother club penguin back when I was in 4th grade, I’m now a sophomore in college and he is a sophomore in high school. He and I had so much fun playing club penguin together when we where little, Seeing these plushies bring back so many fond memories.

692 days old
flower464443 September 9, 2019

For real though, WHO WOULDNT WANT ONE? I keep a yellow puffle plush on my Nursing work bag! It would be cool to have a bigger plush for sure! Clubpenguin is one of those things I’ve never been able to out grow or forget! That’s why we are such a great community!

405 days old
SenorYoshi September 9, 2019

I think I should win because I never owned a puffle when I was younger, and it would be a nice reminder of my childhood.

872 days old
JonCPR September 9, 2019

I want to win one of these plushies because I’ve been playing Club Penguin for years. It would be an honor if I would get one of these. When I get older, one of these plushies will reminde me of Club Penguin & Club Penguin Rewritten and all the good memories I had in CP!

172 days old
F u r r e t September 9, 2019

I’d really love to own one of these, because I never had the chance to own one when I was younger. Surprised the two Senseis back there still have the hats on them.

386 days old
ddmilburn02 September 9, 2019

I had one when I was younger and would love to have one again.

902 days old
Roxas XIII September 9, 2019

Ive playe cp since it came out way back in 2005-2006, its been part of my childhood ever since, my family has never really been well off and so i was never able to have any cp plushies, ive always seen them around, id love to have some or just one, a little piece of nostalgia ❤🐧

506 days old
Green3557 September 9, 2019

The reason why I should win these plushies is because then I could have fantastic dorm room decorations, which would bring up conversations, and then I would tell my friends how great Club Penguin was and that CPR is now a thing that they should go check out.

391 days old
candycorn900 September 9, 2019

I used to have so many Club Penguin plushies from when I was younger, but sadly during hurricane Harvey back in 2017 they were all ruined when my house flooded. I would love to have the opportunity to win one back to have back a tangible piece of my childhood.

169 days old

Wow. sorry for the lose of ur house and plushies😢

828 days old
oaktree36 September 9, 2019

I’ve been collecting cp merch for some time now but as you can imagine it can get quite expensive, i would love to obtain one of these plushies I would cherish it very much due to it coming from you all!

22 days old
mikewazok360 September 9, 2019

I think I should get one because I havent really won a giveaway before and it would look great next to my pc.

283 days old
Rikko Jr September 9, 2019

I really appreciate the support of CP Armies, and the custom artwork/parties you guys put out! There’s no real reason for me to win a plushie over anyone else, but I want you guy to know you’re great and you’ve brought back the nostalgia of CP with new twists along the way! Thanks for all you do! 🙂

169 days old

FIVE STAR COMMENT RIGHT THERE

714 days old
ocean83 September 9, 2019

I’ve been playing Club Penguin since it first came out in 2005. I constantly bought toys, because this was my favorite game. I was so happy when I heard about CPR because I could get to relive my childhood. I sadly do not have the plushies I used to, and would love to have one again!

800 days old
Hot Autumn September 9, 2019

This is amazing team! I have a massive Club Penguin toy collection, so I will not be entering to ensure those who don’t have as many get a chance to win! If you remember, back in January, I posted a video of the Someone Like You meme with Club Penguin plushies. 😉 Good luck everyone!

169 days old

FIVE STAR COMMENT

806 days old
missbubblesq September 9, 2019

Good afternoon Penguins,
I have been a club penguin fan since 2008 & have been a dedicated fan since then! I’ve been trying to find the puffle plushies everywhere, but it seems like they’re no where to be found. I would love it if I could win one of these! Thank you for your consideration WADDLE ON

902 days old
Lemmie6 September 9, 2019

Just as an FYI, an ebay search for ‘puffle plush’ or ‘club penguin plush’ should get you what you’ve been looking for. Best of luck in the giveaway though.

841 days old
MysteryGone September 9, 2019

I should win one of these plushies because i am grape. Thats is what i do. 🍇 👨
Thank you,
~ Mango (mysterygone)

635 days old
dillan172 September 9, 2019

The reason why I believe that I should earn a plushie is because I can’t think of a reason why…

491 days old
Max0955 September 9, 2019

I’d really love to get one of the plushies becasue it has been a dream for almost 5 years in my life and i’d really wish getting one.

The reason why i couldn’t buy one in the Club Penguin Era was due to it not being sold in my country.
So would apreciatte getting one

Max0955

456 days old
eeyore96 September 9, 2019

i think me because I’ve always wanted one since i was little!

419 days old
McCreexHanxo September 9, 2019

If I won one, I would cherish it forever since it reminds me so much of how much I love to collect things that represent the inner child.

837 days old
PigWigGigLig September 9, 2019

Because I love cpr and made an account asap! I’ve gotten so good at the minecart surfer game. anytime I want a new outfit I play the game once or twice and flaunt gucci!

703 days old
TiernanJH September 9, 2019

Hello! I would love to win one of theese to add to my collection of not just club penguin stuff but merch from other virtual world games too! Good luck everyone!! 🐧❤️❤️

703 days old
TiernanJH September 9, 2019

Oops, just realised i spelt these with a double e.

860 days old
Crouchie Lad September 9, 2019

I feel I should win because sadly as I grew up my parents through the majority of my plushies and other CP Merch out and it’d bring back good memories!

184 days old
AMGTypeRVTEC September 9, 2019

I WANT THEMMMMMM

884 days old
Terrafin September 9, 2019

I would really like to get a penguin plushies because CPR is like my favorite game ever and I would really like to have some nice merchandise 😀

64 days old
Helukfar September 9, 2019

İ will join. Those plushes puffles are so cute 🙂

633 days old
FireSanti September 9, 2019

i want a plushie because my old plushies were lost 🙁

884 days old
Terrafin September 9, 2019

Wow I already have some of these lol.

419 days old
XXXviralXXX September 10, 2019

Hello CPR Team
I’ve been playing clubpenguin since I was a kid, before it sadly shut down, (i’m 20 now xD). I was devestated when the site closed. Although, CPR has allowed me to revisit all of those good memories. I would love to win a plushie so that I can have, sort of a ‘memento’ of my childhood