What's New?

Reviewed by You: Pin Discovery

By Lataus on September 14, 2019

Hi Penguins,

It’s Saturday, and you know what that means… Reviewed by You, of course. Last week, we asked you all which team colour do you enjoy playing as or supporting. From that, we have selected two penguins. The first penguin we selected was alto bb, who said:

“I really enjoy playing as the yellow team! Yellow and purple are my favorite colors, so naturally I would pick yellow. Also, one of my beloved puffles is yellow, so it adds to the sentiment for me. Yellow reminds me of some of my favorite things – flowers and sunny skies. Yellow is the best!”

Team yellow is an awesome choice, so we appreciate your opinion. Yellow is decently a very interesting colour – one of creativity, so you might be a very creative penguin. The other response comes from Luvseal, who said:

“I enjoy both playing and supporting the Blue team! Blue is my favorite color, and it also provides it’s own fighting spirit! I hope the other teams provide plenty of intense competition, because the Blue team definitely isn’t going down easy!”

Team blue is definitely in the rage, and one of the most competitive on the island for sure. With blue’s competitive spirit, that makes it one of the strongest, too. Plenty of fighting spirit!

Thanks alto bb and Luvseal! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

We’re just a week away from this year’s The Fair, so we hope that you are excited. Though, we won’t be digging into that this week. One topic has touched our interests this week, and what might that be? Pins! Every two weeks, a pin is hidden around the island. We’d love for you to share your experiences with them. How many pins have you obtained and which one is your favourite?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

95 Comments

871 days old
BabySheep September 28, 2019

Why cant I play cp it does show anything when I click play now!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 25, 2019

As far as I can remember, I have at least forty pins and I wasn’t even there in the beta days!

930 days old
RedKrabby 2 September 25, 2019

I have 41 pins my fave is the jetpack pin.

930 days old
RedKrabby 2 September 25, 2019

I love the concept of pins, their fun to find and is like a time lapse of your club penguin rewritten journey 🙂

27 days old
Pofushi September 22, 2019

I only have one pin as of today; the ticket pin and it’s quite cool, its orange colour also reminds me of a joke I submitted in the newspaper, which goes like so:
Knock knock.
Who’s there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad the fair is here?

76 days old
cooldog77 September 21, 2019

MY favorite pin is the snow cone one in the coffee.Where the snow cone is.

762 days old
PubbyV2 September 21, 2019

My favorite pin is coins for change 2017 because I joined in 2017

959 days old
cookielord September 20, 2019

I have like 30 pins because I was not that active when I started playing other games

424 days old
TopHatNinja September 19, 2019

I have no idea how many pins I have collected but my favorite is my Cart Surfer 1st place pin. It was super early on a Sunday morning (cause I live in america) and I got a score of 10000 and placed first on the leaderboard. My score didnt stick for very long, but that pin will always be my favorite!

852 days old
Reddy4 September 19, 2019

I have 48 pins! My favorite pin is the jetpack because I usually have a jetpack on all the time! It’s so nice to fly in the sky every once in a while!

236 days old
Veida1 September 19, 2019

I don’t know how many pins I have but I really love the Puffle pin (where you bring your puffle to the mini game that they like, mine is taking my purple puffle to DJ Cadence mini game) cause I love how the game gives you extra points on for you bringing your puffle, I MEAN C’MON, MORE COINS AS WELL

932 days old
Fastn Fab September 18, 2019

I have 84 pins! My favourite would have to be the Pizza Pin probably because pizza is my favourite food! Nom Nom Nom 😀

98 days old
MeatBallSoob September 18, 2019

I have 12 pins and my favourite one is the ice-cream sundae pin as it is one of my favourite foods.

103 days old
Icey Creams September 18, 2019

I myself have 12 pins and I worked hard to find all of them (some of which my brothers and sister helped me with) and I can say that my very favourite is pretty hard to choose! I only joined Club Penguin Rewritten this year and I’d say it’s either the moss key or Rockhopper’s key! Simply copied edit

836 days old
Purf September 18, 2019

I have 42 pins on club penguin and everytime a pin comes out i feel like a kid in a candy store, collecting pins is one of the best activity’s you could do on Club Penguin Rewritten it’s crazy and also my favourite pin is the water droplet because it’s the from the first party i have ever been in

266 days old
snowheart12 September 18, 2019

I love pin collecting i think my favorite has to be the grey puffle one since well it is a grey puffle and those fuzzy creatures are my favorite to have around some times during games or just to walk with and i don’t know how many but i have less than twenty.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 18, 2019

Golly, I think I have almost every pin released here… I honestly can’t choose a favourite because I like them all the same.

359 days old
FlightFluffy September 17, 2019

I have 26 pins in total. My favorite pin among them is the Cart Surfer Medal Pin because it took me a lot of hardwork and patience to get that. After that cart surfer session ended, I was so happy that i was on the first position with a score of 130420 and my hands were numb and full of sweat.

895 days old
caralynrs September 17, 2019

Pin collecting is my favorite leisurely activity to do on the island. I just started pin collecting again so right now I won 10 pins but my collection is only growing! My favorite pin is the toothbrush because- I mean come on! IT’S A TOOTHBRUSH!

677 days old
Lily19530 September 16, 2019

I have 63 pins! I’m a huge pin fan so it’s hard for me to pick just one.. I’d have to say the Coins For Change 2017 logo is my favorite because it reminds me of the first Holiday Party on CPR and I have a lot of nostalgia for it. On top of that, it has such an important message/meaning behind it!

123 days old
alto bb September 16, 2019

I’ve only collected a handful of pins, but I try and collect as many as I can! My favorite that I own would have to be the sundae! Ice cream is the best! Although, my all-time favorite pin would have to be the treble clef because I’m a music education major, and I thoroughly enjoy music.

387 days old
Meeeshell September 16, 2019

I think the pins make the game even more special. I started CPR in 2017 but sadly due to life I couldn’t be on to collect as many pins. My favorite one would have to be the cotton candy pin from the Fair in 2018! It was my favorite in the original CP and so was the taco pin!

927 days old
belinha8615 September 16, 2019

I’ve collected a lot of pins since I started playing, I have 81. My favorites are Pizza Slice, Crayon (my 1st) and Music Note. I love all the pins because they are amazing and gorgeous collectible treasures

388 days old
Soccer1017 September 16, 2019

I collected many pins, not a big fan of pins. But I do enjoy looking at the pins to give me a memory walk at all the things I accomplished.

921 days old
cris457 September 16, 2019

hi! i have 62 pins and definitely my favorite pin is the crayon, because it was my first pin in 2017, another pin that I like is the Candy Duo pin

62 days old
Verka September 16, 2019

used to have 40 pins then my account got band forever! thx

660 days old
FireSanti September 16, 2019

I dont know how many pins i’ve got but my favourite pin i have is the Sundae one because sundaes are so delicious!

484 days old
Baes September 16, 2019

Although I don’t have many Pins, I really do like the art style of the Blue Butterfly Pin. The pin has a great deal of nostalgia to me and I hope I don’t miss it when it comes out on Club Penguin Rewritten.

969 days old
Paigey September 16, 2019

I have 33 pins and my favourite is the feather pin because that is a really rare and it reminds me when I first started CPR back in February 2017!

103 days old
buzzy1919 September 16, 2019

I can’t remember how many pins I got but my favourite one so far is the wise puffle pin because it opens a secret door in the dojo! I’ll give a hint where to find the pin…… ON THE BACK PAGE OF A BOOK SECRETS LIE THA BOOK IS AT A CERTAIN PLACE WHERE PETS ARE SOLED.

955 days old
Splosh Jnr September 16, 2019

I love the hidden pins! I currently have 85 in my collection but I’m always hunting for more. My favourite pin is one that hasn’t actually been released in CPR yet – the CP Decal Pin. I really hope that it gets released soon but for the meantime, my favourite in-game pin is the Water Droplet Pin.

210 days old
PurpleBlizza September 16, 2019

I really enjoy looking for pins, one that i will always cherish is The Bunch Of fruit the one from the Fruit Festival! It’s just so neat and has ALL of my favorite fruits I love it!

180 days old
tacocat54893 September 16, 2019

hey stu, i was thinking, that maybe you could fix a problem with CPR. whenever you dance with an outfit on, and you do a special move, it works. however, if you do it with a puffle, it wont work. i like to walk my puffle around a lot, but if i want to do a special move, i cant. please try to fix.

836 days old
Purf September 20, 2019

It isn’t a glitch i don’t think cause the puffle counts as a clothing item so i think that’s why it doesn’t work.

933 days old
Jempenguin September 16, 2019

I currently have 14 pins. I can’t pick only one, my faves out of those would have to be the Dragon Queen claw, Watermelon, Fair Ticket and Wise Puffle!

364 days old
filmthepengu September 15, 2019

I’ve lost count of how many pins I have. My favourite is the one released at Christmas that was the milk and cookies pin. Milk and cookies is still one of my favourite snacks. I’m really excited whenever new pins come out bc. I get to explore and meet new people.

483 days old
eeyore96 September 15, 2019

i have 48 pins! my favourite is the Black Top Hat which i obtained during the music jam 2018. it was my first pin!
I also like the jellyfish because it’s cute!

921 days old
cris457 September 15, 2019

I have 62 pins and definitely my favorite pin is the crayon pin because it was my first pin in 2017. Another pin that I like is the Candy Cane duo pin

293 days old
Moshi29 September 15, 2019

I have collected 22 pins, my favourite is the United Kingdom flag pin, never took it off since day one.

117 days old
P4512959 September 15, 2019

My fave is the watermelon pin, because it is yummy and it is also very colorful and tropical. You can find this in the boiler room.

174 days old
darling girl September 15, 2019

I believe I’ve gotten more than 15 pins, but I might be wrong! I love searching for them with friends, it’s such a fun game and helps grow our bonds. My favourite pin has definitely got to be the sundae pin, simply because I love sweet, sugary drinks and foods!

279 days old
frostycute September 15, 2019

Over my time at Club Penguin, I have obtained 8 pins. I know you might not think that it is a lot, but I have had a lot of fun search and collecting them! My favorite pin is the puffle pin. This pin is my favorite because puffles brighten Club Penguin up and without them, it would not be as special!

167 days old
Logan3918 September 15, 2019

I’ve obtained 16 pins and my favorite pin is the Treble Clef

119 days old
PenGwen06 September 15, 2019

I have collected 10 pins, my favorite pin being the silver puffle pin!! I love puffles, and it is super cute. The pin also allows me to enter in a secrect area! Another reason it is my favorite stamp is because it was my first stamp!

119 days old
PenGwen06 September 15, 2019

I have collected 64 pins and Its almost impossible to pick my favorite, I have to say my favorite pin is the silver puffle pin!! I love puffles, and it’s soo cute. The pin also allows me to enter in a secrect area! Another reason it is my favorite stamp is because it was my first stamp to ever find!

911 days old
Claw204 September 15, 2019

Well i lied there i do like pins a lot but i wished that they where more over the week like maybe two pins each week? Or whatever the CPR team thinks but my fav pin has to be…The circus pin and I have 47 pins 🙂

147 days old
P4306775 September 15, 2019

I have 11 pins! and my favorite one would have to be the mermaid shell pin because I LOVE mermaids and anything ocean. Also, I found it at my favorite play: Underwater adventure!

834 days old
Nanopenguin3 September 15, 2019

Pins are really fun to collect! I collected every single one since July 2017! I really love all the pins equally so I don’t really have a favorite. Pins are a fun way to express yourself on your player card as well as decorating your stamp book!

267 days old
Nostalgia780 September 15, 2019

pins are pins that are disguised as pins

808 days old
Lumpy27 September 15, 2019

I think I have 9 pins, despite having been on for a long time. I don’t really collect them often, but my favourite is probably the 2017 one because it reminds me of just how long I’ve been on this website.

439 days old
Caleb3011 September 15, 2019

I personally really enjoy collecting pins! It was something I used to really enjoy back when I was a kid, so it gives me a certain sense of nostalgia when I look for pins. I currently have 41 pins and my favorite(s) are anyone that has the classic art style! They also give me some nostalgia! 🙂

524 days old
Sweet Ari September 15, 2019

I have a collection of 54 pins, and I am happy to have all of them. My favorite pin has to be the cotton candy pin, hidden during the Fair last year. I also enjoy the Magic Phial and the Cart Surfer pin as well. Thanks to all you penguins who helped me find these pins!

49 days old
Blazepuggle September 15, 2019

I have about 5 so far, I like how they are hidden better than in OG CP (All the pins stood out then, now they’re more subtle, so they are more fun to find)

103 days old
Icey Creams September 15, 2019

ima just replace 11 with 12 ;-;

806 days old
Superivy4 September 15, 2019

I have gotten 55 pins over the last two years. My favorite from og cp was the milk and cookies pin which was released here Dec 17/2017. But the pin I wear most often is the jet pack pin, which was released Aug 16/2017.

448 days old
Blueberry504 September 15, 2019

Not including the flag pins, I’ve collected 18 pins! The red guitar pin is my favorite out of all the ones I have. It really hones my inner rocker penguin.

103 days old

LOL I ran out of space for a lil’ bit of punctuation.

103 days old

I myself have 11 pins and I worked hard to find all of them (some of which my brothers and sister helped me with) and I can say that my very favourite is pretty hard to choose! I only joined Club Penguin Rewritten this year and I’d say it’s either the moss key or Rockhopper’s key! Keys are just cool

203 days old
LemonLife12 September 15, 2019

I’ve obtained 14 pins, My favorite is the Cardboard Box Pin, It just reminds me to my first ever pin, Because that was my first ever pin! It also reminds me to my first ever party, The April Fools Party, So, My favorite pin is the Cardboard Box Pin and that is why.

931 days old
Ohbarnacles September 15, 2019

I have 64 pins, and my favorite one by far has to be the CPR pin! Not only is it a really cool pin representing the game, it also brings back (not always happy) memories. Either way, I really need to wear it more!

930 days old
Snow1 September 15, 2019

l have 81 pins (without counting the keys),l love to collect pins cause are beautiful and the good of this is that they are well hidden, l remember the shield pin was hard to find.

My favorite pin would be the crayon pin cause it was my first pin and l was drawing with when l was a kid.

133 days old
sobeano789 September 15, 2019

I have nine pins and My favourite one is the United Kingdom one because it represents my country ( because I live in the UK) Apperently my experience ith pins are short because people tell here they are so its pretty much easy. Im running out of ords so I guess thats all I have to say.

83 days old
Brendapercy9 September 15, 2019

I have 5 pins. My favourite is Rockhopper’s Key because you can find it in a book and access a secret area

178 days old
PuddingGrl September 15, 2019

Hi CPR! I’ve collected 16 pins during my time on CPR and my favourite pin would have to be the golden feather pin because it looks AMAZING and plus, who doesn’t like gold!? 🙂

146 days old
LillianWatso September 15, 2019

I love pins: everytime it changes it’s like a new game, and it is useful to show for how long you’ve been playing with old pins or how up-to-date you are with newer ones. My personal favourite is the dragon claw-I can display in my avatar the fruits of my effort on defeating the Dragon Queen!

203 days old
LemonLife12 September 15, 2019

I’ve obtained 14 pins, My favorite one is the Cardboard Box Pin, It just brings me back to my first ever party, The April Fools party, It brings back those memories when I first joined, I was new and look at my now. 100 days old! That’s why the Cardboard Box Pin is my favorite pin!

409 days old
RestlessRain September 15, 2019

So far, I’ve collected 43 pins, but I wish I had more! I love collecting things because of the sentimental value they have. I think my favorite has to be the Milkshake pin. I usually like to match my pins with my player card background, and it looks really cute for any occasion!

806 days old
Cheetos8474 September 15, 2019

I always love looking around for pins! It sort of gets you to explore the island and search very closely! I started collecting pins when I started playing, which has been ever since late August 2017, and my favorite one is the Fire Pin, because it brings back memories of when Card-Jitsu came out!

938 days old
Valery September 15, 2019

Pin hunting is something I love so much! Even though I only have 54 pins, I’m always thrilled when a new one comes to the island. I love searching around the island to try to find the pins, as I can explore the island more. If I had to choose a favorite pin it would be the pizza pin. Its a classic!

852 days old
yolkimus September 15, 2019

I’ve obtained 35 pins as of now, and my favorite pin is the Club Penguin Rewritten Pin! I find it to be a pin that just fits well with anything.

399 days old
Table673 September 15, 2019

I don’t know how much pins I have haha but my favourite would probably be the stone/statue puffle. I like how it looks a grey puffle and grey puffles are known to be one with Sensei and Sensei is pretty amazing. Waddle on (^>^)!

413 days old
pufflebird62 September 15, 2019

I have 29 pins, and my favorites are the Card Jitsu Fire pin, the fruit pin from the party that was in June, and the watermelon pin.

454 days old
Geozim September 15, 2019

I love the pins, they are super fun to find them and I go through several rooms full of penguins, when I can’t find ask some penguins if they know. I have 23 pins and my favorites are Red Electric Guitar, Cardboard Box and Change Coins 2018.

179 days old
Chris55460 September 14, 2019

ok, stu, if you read all this, then please fix this. if you have a special dance, you can use it right? but if your walking your puffle, and you try to do a dance, it does not work! why! i really want to know if you can fix it.

281 days old
stamppenguin September 14, 2019

I love collecting things!

238 days old
HarmonyStar September 14, 2019

I have collected twenty four pins so far. I would say my favorite that i have collected would be the moss key pin since it unlocks a secret area, you have to work for it, and the pin itself is so cute and cool.

973 days old
Perapin September 14, 2019

My favorite pin is the Pizza Slice Pin!

Cheers,
Perapin

940 days old
ChrisCPI September 14, 2019

I have a total of 87 pins, and what I like about them is just the joy of searching far and wide throughout the island every couple of weeks trying to find them! And anyone who spoils the location should be arrested by the EPF. It ruins the fun of searching.

221 days old
eliefr September 14, 2019

I love the way you guys, cprewritten staff hide the pins, like the golden ticket, which is located on the loft sofa, because it’s camouflaged. and of course this is my favorite pin

957 days old
VTOG September 14, 2019

I have collected 88 pins ! My favorite pin I have is my Shamrock one. It’s the first one I ever got on here and I really cherish it !

677 days old
Lily19530 September 14, 2019

I have 63 pins! I’m a huge pin fan so it’s hard for me to pick just one.. I’d have to say the Coins For Change 2017 logo is my favorite because it reminds me of the first Holiday Party on CPR and I have a lot of nostalgia for it. On top of that, it has such an important message/meaning behind it!

160 days old
Pika112256 September 14, 2019

I have 16 pins and my favourite is the Treble Clef Pin because its the first pin I ever got.

830 days old
Hsmace September 14, 2019

I currently have 69 pins! I always love going round every room when a new pin comes out! My favourite one has to be the Gem pin as it reminds me so much of Spyro gems and it’s amazing how cute and simple it is!

357 days old
AquaRuff0317 September 14, 2019

I have obtained over thirty pins, I believe around thirty six or so! Collecting pins has always been a special memory and experience! My favorite pins would have to be the coins for change 2018 or 2nd anniversary pins. They mark a few of the milestones of CPR I have been a part of!

392 days old
Gt43 September 14, 2019

I’ve obtained 8 pins, and my favorite one is the moss key because I got it playing one of my favorite club penguin games (I won’t give it away ;)) and it allows me to access a secret area.

336 days old
cutearoll400 September 14, 2019

Hey Stu what pins will I missed will come back? P.S. A came on right after the halloween party in 2018.

827 days old
Hot Autumn September 14, 2019

Hey! After a pin is released for its two weeks, it never returns. That’s what makes them so special! Hope this helps!

49 days old
Blazepuggle September 15, 2019

Most pins never come back, expect for the ones in the stage

911 days old
Claw204 September 14, 2019

Not a huge pin penguin but my fav pin is the circus tent and i have 47 pins

39 days old
shoogie4u September 14, 2019

yes! My fave color is the blues it defiantly is the rage this year!

3580 days old
Towerofyikk September 14, 2019

Pins are great because they’re treasures you go on adventures to collect! You can even find them with your penguin pals! My stampbook is filled with 95 pins, because I love collecting them! My favorites are the Feather- my 1st pin, and Cart Surfer & Sled Race medals because they’re a good challenge.

360 days old
Funfunny8 September 14, 2019

I have many pins! I’ve collected every pin since I started, and finding them is so fun! I can never find them on my own so I get help from all the lovely people around the island. My favorite pin has to be the campfire from last year – it just fills me with happiness and nostalgia.

827 days old
Hot Autumn September 14, 2019

So far, I have obtained 70 pins! However, my favorite one is the Sun pin. It was the very first pin I ever obtained back in July 2017, and it reminds me of new beginnings as I began to play Club Penguin Rewritten.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 25, 2019

That’s a lot of pins for a penguin that started later in 2017 than I did! You must’ve been pretty diligent!

214 days old
Super107 September 14, 2019

I Have 22 pins (since im not an old penguin). and my favorite has to be a tie between the box and green ballon pin since they were the first and second pin i ever got. It took me a while to underdatnd the concept of pins when i was 0 days old.