This past week, we’ve improved a lot when it comes to both performance for igloos and in general, I’m sure many are curious as to why we’ve made these changes and what we’ve actually improved…
Recently, we’ve been looking at how users react to specific updates, we made a few changes that players were heavily suggesting which were both the environment update and also the no igloo update.
When we updated these two things, we noticed a lot of activity and a lot of players happy that we listened to them. We want this to carry on, it’s amazing to update the game out of the blue and see the reactions from the fans on things that they’ve suggested, it is what makes Club Penguin Rewritten and the community special.
So, what’s new? Some players might be asking that as they don’t have a way to keep check on our socials… not to worry, here’s an entire list for you to read:
- Added a blueprint to know when someone is editing their igloo.
- You can now add flooring in non-igloos.
- You can now remove the lower left sticky note.
- Performance improvements when it comes to loading igloos and furniture, shorter load times.
- Players can now load their circus igloos and place flooring in them.
- Players can now see a penguin change their igloo without refreshing.
- Removed the white checkered background during editing on non-igloos.
- Fixed an issue where furniture would spawn top left on non-igloos.
- Disappearing furniture on save fixed.
- Furniture loading is much faster especially during editing.
- Item loading is much faster in your inventory for clothing and furniture (try it out!).
- Newspaper/Blueprints will show properly even if someone rejoins the room, so now you know that you’re actually not being put on seen by your friend.
- You can shift click on furniture while editing your igloo to add multiple quickly.
- 99 Furniture stamp fixed (finally, thank you for shouting at us.)
- Furniture will load much better now when entering an igloo and won’t look like a PowerPoint presentation.
We made these changes to both make igloo creating fun and exciting, with less bugs, of course. With all of these features, we’re still adding more and a lot is still in discussion. We know that we HAVE to be careful when it comes to updating and improving such a popular thing that players enjoy doing, we want to do it right and we will be doing it by user suggestions that are heavily provided to us.
Thanks for reading, if you have any feedback on this update or future updates, please feel free to let us know down below in the comments.
Until then… Waddle on!
– Club Penguin Rewritten Team