What's New?

Let’s Talk Improvements… For Igloos!

By Stu on September 17, 2019

Hi Penguins,

This past week, we’ve improved a lot when it comes to both performance for igloos and in general, I’m sure many are curious as to why we’ve made these changes and what we’ve actually improved…

Recently, we’ve been looking at how users react to specific updates, we made a few changes that players were heavily suggesting which were both the environment update and also the no igloo update.

When we updated these two things, we noticed a lot of activity and a lot of players happy that we listened to them. We want this to carry on, it’s amazing to update the game out of the blue and see the reactions from the fans on things that they’ve suggested, it is what makes Club Penguin Rewritten and the community special.

So, what’s new? Some players might be asking that as they don’t have a way to keep check on our socials… not to worry, here’s an entire list for you to read:

UPDATE (16/09/2019):

• Added a blueprint to know when someone is editing their igloo.
  • You can now add flooring in non-igloos.
  • You can now remove the lower left sticky note.
  • Performance improvements when it comes to loading igloos and furniture, shorter load times.
  • Players can now load their circus igloos and place flooring in them.
  • Players can now see a penguin change their igloo without refreshing.
  • Removed the white checkered background during editing on non-igloos.
  • Fixed an issue where furniture would spawn top left on non-igloos.
  • Disappearing furniture on save fixed.
  • Furniture loading is much faster especially during editing.
  • Item loading is much faster in your inventory for clothing and furniture (try it out!).
  • Newspaper/Blueprints will show properly even if someone rejoins the room, so now you know that you’re actually not being put on seen by your friend.
  • You can shift click on furniture while editing your igloo to add multiple quickly.
  • 99 Furniture stamp fixed (finally, thank you for shouting at us.)
  • Furniture will load much better now when entering an igloo and won’t look like a PowerPoint presentation.

We made these changes to both make igloo creating fun and exciting, with less bugs, of course. With all of these features, we’re still adding more and a lot is still in discussion. We know that we HAVE to be careful when it comes to updating and improving such a popular thing that players enjoy doing, we want to do it right and we will be doing it by user suggestions that are heavily provided to us.

Thanks for reading, if you have any feedback on this update or future updates, please feel free to let us know down below in the comments.

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

136 Comments

19 days old
P4941108 September 30, 2019

Ok

438 days old
Lorelae September 27, 2019

I’m having issues using custom music from DJ3K in my igloo. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t, and I’m pretty sure it stops working as soon as I leave my igloo

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 25, 2019

Now that the 99 stamp’s fixed I think I’ll try it again!

930 days old
RedKrabby 2 September 25, 2019

I have 41 pins and my favorite pin is the jetpack.

139 days old
Hecklasco September 24, 2019

Would it be possible to have some way of organizing our clothing, etc, for our penguins? Whenever I wanna change up my look I always have to search around for everything in my inventory and it would be so nice to be able to manually move positions/have categories for everything

833 days old
bush1210 September 24, 2019

YAY, finally

959 days old
Jane September 23, 2019

This is awesome πŸ˜€

413 days old
Luvseal September 23, 2019

Thank you for this! I really love the no-igloo option as there’s so much more space to work with. It’s also much more convenient not having to refresh to see someone else’s igloo updates. Thank you for your hard work!

381 days old
P2463168 September 23, 2019

kool

853 days old
Emma Gal September 23, 2019

Wow, you guys are amazing! These updates are a literal LIFE SAVER! Some things I would like to see in the future are multiple igloos and igloo likes. Because igloo likes can cause controversy, I think that you should be able to choose if you want them visible or not, that way everyone can enjoy it!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 25, 2019

Sounds like a good compromise.

702 days old
LB Wingman September 21, 2019

Can you guys upload comments 30 at a time if possible? Suddenly adding 80+ in one shot means that only new comments will be read and many people will get bored and click off without reading all comments. But if you upload in chunks of 30 every 2 days its easier to see what everyone says.

Thanks.

103 days old
buzzy1919 September 21, 2019

#IWANNAMEETROCKHOPPERSOBAD

103 days old
buzzy1919 September 21, 2019

I need to stop making long comments as soon as possible

29 days old
bodhi11 September 21, 2019

not really a guy that cares for igloo design but ok

816 days old
progamer1234 September 21, 2019

nice

361 days old
Space472 September 20, 2019

Love you guys!

865 days old
Liora September 20, 2019

Yay!

806 days old
Superivy4 September 20, 2019

Will the save your igloo option come soon?

929 days old
Clubroger September 20, 2019

lit

777 days old
mimineko101 September 20, 2019

Hey! EPF officer Neko here,
what about adding EPF training equipment to the game?
I would love furniture like that!!!

I love your game so much <3

932 days old
Fastn Fab September 20, 2019

TYSM for fixing the ‘Full House’ stamp, now I have all the activity stamps πŸ˜€

Some pretty cool updates to igloos too πŸ™‚

Nice job guys πŸ™‚

959 days old
cookielord September 20, 2019

I can pimp up my house better

103 days old
buzzy1919 September 20, 2019

#ILOVECLUBPENGUINSOMUCH!
#LIFEISAWESOMEWITHCLUBPENGUIN!
#PENGUINSARECOOL

103 days old

the update is very nice i’m happy you guys did that! Also if club penguin wasn’t as great as it is now i wouldn’t have a great life. The things that i like have improved all because of the game. I would like to thank all the moderators and club penguin staff for making this game! :]

103 days old

Dear Stu or who ever reads this,
i would like to say you need to be careful when penguins say things
if a penguin says something to make the other penguin get banned or something like telling other penguins that they’re mean. I would like to suggest to fix that anyway on to my rate for the update

365 days old
Kavoor September 20, 2019

Love this update! Thank you CPR Team! ❀
– Kavoor

927 days old
Pidge1 September 20, 2019

Great!! Ahhh I had a problem where my future didn’t save and removing the sticky note is so satisfying! Are you guys gonna add likes to the igglos?

233 days old
Rainboo September 20, 2019

In the picture, there’s no igloo, only the background. Is this an added feature that i did not know about, or is this just a “Creators-Of-The-Game-Only” perk?

P.S. If it is not a real feature in the game, please add it! It would be amazing, and it would make igloo-making much easier.

777 days old

Oh it’s real! For sure :3
It’s in the better igloo catalog of upgrades!!!
I love this mew feature too,

777 days old

I’m happy that they’re getting so innovative.

924 days old
Wowee September 21, 2019

You can get it by buying the “Igloo Removal” item.

926 days old
sniderwine September 24, 2019

It is a feature in the game, all you have to do is chose the no igloo icon under the igloo tab. Whatever background you have set will be the place your nonexistent igloo will be!

419 days old
dominateeye September 20, 2019

farther down the wall. It just makes igloo decorating less fun for me. I want to build a place I could conceivably live in.

419 days old
dominateeye September 20, 2019

I like these updates a lot. My biggest issue with igloos, though, is the inconsistency in size and perspective in igloos and furniture. Something always looks off– the items I’ve wanted to put in a particular area don’t all fit there, or the point on a wall where I’d expect items to change angle is

30 days old
Kuulei97 September 19, 2019

Cool

36 days old
PlXlE September 19, 2019

Heyo! loving the improvements, however I am still getting wall decorations spawning on top left corner, making some items unreachable /:

383 days old
flowagirl97 September 20, 2019

Sounds like just a bug to me, I’m sure they’ll fix it ASAP, they’re currently rolling out the Circus event atm!

112 days old
Griffster September 19, 2019

New changes are well worth the wait!! I hope you are jumping around to see what penguins are doing with “No igloo spaces.” Awesome ideas created for sure! Suggestion…now that we have a beach maybe we could have items come with the option of having snow or no snow on them. Think the tall trees!

483 days old
OriginalXsgh September 19, 2019

Great Updates!!

38 days old
YBrickRoad September 19, 2019

I notice sometimes the listed prices of furniture don’t add up with how much you end up having to pay. Is this just a glitch on my end?

109 days old
bfbfan2011 September 19, 2019

Weird. Still no Fair 2019.

240 days old
Hanya123 September 19, 2019

Yeah Bois staff are the best if u make us and the island even better so DO IT!!!!!!!

-Hanya123

852 days old
Reddy4 September 19, 2019

I was so happy once I read that you can shift-click to take out multiple items at once. Its also really satisfying to get rid of that annoying sticky note.

307 days old
Randomboy481 September 19, 2019

Nice, I enjoyed this update. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future!

111 days old
FrostyLego September 19, 2019

You should bring back old furniture like for example the coffee couch or maybe the book room lamp

111 days old

Also it would be cool if you could bring back the Hawaiian lei in the well known classic party winter luau

111 days old

That is cool and all, but can you please bring back classic items? (Red Polo Shirt, 3D Glasses, Yellow Scarf, etc…)

103 days old
buzzy1919 September 19, 2019

I have 1 question that could please happen….. WHY CAN’T PENGUINS MAKE COMMENTS WHEN THEY’RE BANNED….. also….A PENGUIN MADE ME GET BANNED…………..

please do something about it!
anyway i’m excited for all the updates that were having!
PS i didn’t comment for the last penguin of the week!:(

244 days old
Bmoney4545 September 19, 2019

When is the Halloween Party?

34 days old
P4885514 September 19, 2019

it’ll probably be somewhere around 31st of October not quite sure exactly when

827 days old
Hot Autumn September 19, 2019

The Halloween Party usually occurs towards the end of October. My guess is that it will start on or around Thursday, October 24. It will probably happen simultaneously with the original CP’s 14th anniversary party. Hope this helps!

932 days old
GNSPHIL September 19, 2019

That’s gonna be on October

388 days old
Soccer1017 September 19, 2019

Awesome updates! Thanks to the amazing staff members!

364 days old
filmthepengu September 18, 2019

Love the update! So glad I can finally get rid of that annoying sticky note while editing

392 days old
Gt43 September 18, 2019

I wonder if we could get more “secret” items in the igloo catalogs for players to buy?

290 days old
Braidwolf September 18, 2019

Has anyone else had problems with plugins even though nothing is blocked?

102 days old
Nereid Faye September 18, 2019

YAAAAAAAYY THANK YOU

167 days old
Logan3918 September 18, 2019

Great update I love it!!

34 days old
P4885514 September 18, 2019

Can you please add the dog, cat and possibly the wild animal puffles at some point? Or is there a reason that you can’t? (Not tryna sound rude)

78 days old
DorukTR September 20, 2019

if i know this game growing like original club penguin

955 days old
Pototoes September 22, 2019

CPR is supposed to be more like old school/classic club penguin (pre-2012), so it’s unlikely they’ll include the newer puffles

117 days old
P4512959 September 18, 2019

Thank You CPR!

103 days old
Icey Creams September 18, 2019

LOL no more space

103 days old
Icey Creams September 18, 2019

Please like I said on the last update community thing (idk why I said that) I would love a day and night cycle it would be so cool! Also it would actually help people know when or not a new event will come sooner or later! Also roleplays would then be improved! Or you could just have settings 4 that

88 days old
Yohan67890 September 18, 2019

Hello Stu, can we have a book writing contest. Many penguins like to tell stories but cannot write them in a book. So we have the original Club Penguin book writing contest book in the Book room. But there’s still space in the shelf. So why don’t you start a book writing contest to add new stories.

240 days old
Hanya123 September 19, 2019

I agree DO IT plz everyone should be able to tell their stories and ideas!

853 days old
Emma Gal September 23, 2019

That’s a great idea! I would enter for sure!

955 days old
Splosh Jnr September 18, 2019

You are truly embracing the whole essence of Club Penguin by doing this – let the community run the show. I want you to know that all the hard work that you put into the game doesn’t go by unnoticed, so thank you CPR Team. You’re awesome.
#WaddleOn

834 days old
Nanopenguin3 September 18, 2019

Wow this is a major improvement on the igloo editing system. You guys made it fun and easier to decorate igloos with is update! Thank you so much CPR for making this game even more enjoyable with new awesome updates! All we need for igloo making is a “like” feature and to save multiple igloos.

220 days old
The User September 18, 2019

yay

37 days old
JohnoR September 18, 2019

I would like some new updates to make faster coins.

I think the abillity to coin gift other penguins would also be good.

I think I am going to get a pen and paper and write down some ideas, maybe go around in game and ask other penguins what they think should be added to the game.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

238 days old
HarmonyStar September 18, 2019

Thanks for fixing the igloo glitching and making the no igloo option! Im so happy with my igloo. I would like to see the multiple igloo option, field ops amd more custom items

146 days old
arojm September 18, 2019

yall out here giving me the experience the old cp never did, good stuff!!!

212 days old
BashfulWolf September 18, 2019

So happy from the update! I missed having non-igloos, I’m so glad you guys added them in <3
Now for a save multiple igloos and a like feature again :0

243 days old
Deadsparta September 18, 2019

These updates really have been great! You all did a good job with it

616 days old
Shy Suzy September 18, 2019

Thank you guys so much for this update!! The shift click and the sticky note removal are SO helpful when decorating, plus I’m really happy that I can finally get the 99 items stamp. It means a lot that you guys listen and take community feedback, so thanks for being amazing! Keep up the good work πŸ™‚

922 days old
Sparklmagyq September 18, 2019

Awesome updates! I even tried out that no igloo update, which looks like it would’ve fit AS2 Club Penguin really well!

33 days old
NaomiRenee03 September 18, 2019

Next, yall should do an underwater theme for furniture, like yall done a clown edition.

930 days old
leptospirose September 18, 2019

“You can shift click on furniture while editing your igloo to add multiple quickly.”

One of the most revolutionary igloo updates in documented history. Praised be.

102 days old
Bobbini September 18, 2019

Awesome new update! Super helpful! πŸ™‚

72 days old
GunMetalGrey September 18, 2019

Nice work. Glad you added a way to let someone know you’re editing your igloo.

911 days old
Claw204 September 18, 2019

I think that saving igloos would be the best I also think that it would be cool to have more backgrounds for our igloos like in the sky or a grass plain just more more backgrounds for our iggys would be cool and Thank you CPR for the updates with our igloos It is Amazing

938 days old
Valery September 17, 2019

We’ve been waiting for some of these features for quite some time, and I am so happy to now have them in the game. Thank you so much for listening to the community’s suggestions and I can’t wait to see the new igloos players create!

290 days old
Braidwolf September 17, 2019

sounds sweet!

660 days old
FireSanti September 17, 2019

Cool update!

448 days old
Blueberry504 September 17, 2019

These new updates have been incredible! Thank you so much for working diligently and hearing what us players have to say! CPR has the best team ever ❀️

259 days old
Jojohl1235 September 17, 2019

great update your the best cpr

259 days old
Jojohl1235 September 17, 2019

you’ll see that in my igloo soon

931 days old
Ohbarnacles September 17, 2019

crier is definitely the happiest person in the entire game rn no competition

392 days old
Gt43 September 17, 2019

Thanks so much!!

360 days old
Funfunny8 September 17, 2019

thank you so much for adding the quick furniture add, it is a LITERAL LIFESAVER. note- last time i tried to add a floor in a non-iglood area, it was really weird and went beyond the tree line? also, i’d enjoy being able to save floors. other than that, great job and i will forever appreciate this!

48 days old
horsefan765 September 17, 2019

having a list for updates is a good idea and you should do that more often with the other updates too!

911 days old
Terrafin September 17, 2019

Oh by the way, Nice update, I really need this one for the igloo I am making. πŸ˜€

911 days old
Terrafin September 17, 2019

I would like it if we could chose background’s for our igloo’s, like day and night. I think everyone would like to throw some nighttime party’s. πŸ˜‰

658 days old
Lelunu September 17, 2019

Thank you CPR for these updates!!

72 days old
Nor ski September 17, 2019

Also please add ways to gain card jitsu cards. Like the ones you got frommcodes, etc. To make it more fun. Earlier before later. Because if you do it later, everyone would have already gotten their belts and everything making it pointless.

72 days old
Nor ski September 17, 2019

Can you make it so that gray puffles can be in card sitsu with us? Also, CP is boring right now. I want field ops back, and more content. What happened to rainbow and golden puffle? I want rainbow, badly. The game is so lacking beyond all of this its sad

99 days old
ellie4596 September 17, 2019

Wow you guys really do spoil us! You’re all always working so hard! Thanks so much for this πŸ™‚

387 days old
Meeeshell September 17, 2019

I’m excited about the flooring for the no-igloo option and the shift furniture option! Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep things fresh and updated.

206 days old
Pikulz September 17, 2019

awesome! I have to check this out!

214 days old
Super107 September 17, 2019

YES FINALLY FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

911 days old
Claw204 September 17, 2019

Yes the updates on the iggy where AMAZING i luv them so much and i think that if you can save igloos would be very cool i would use it all the time. And maybe you guys can add more backgrounds for our iggys like plains and in the sky or something.

952 days old
Troyella September 17, 2019

Super thankful for these amazing updates! Can’t wait to see even more igloo improvements, keep it up <3

933 days old
Jempenguin September 17, 2019

I’ve definitely been decorating more since the updates. I’m very impressed and appreciative of the work you guys continue to put into the game. As far as future updates, I’m not really a fan of igloo likes, competition is fun, but I don’t think it’s really needed and will cause more harm than good.

702 days old
LB Wingman September 21, 2019

I concur for this reason and for many, many more reasons. Igloo likes [with a like count] are not needed. I may never have the will to do igloo decorating again if they implement like counts. A “non-tally and visible to owner” only react list is fine [to see who appreciates your place] by me though.

290 days old
May200 September 17, 2019

These updates are pretty cool! Way to go CPR! πŸ˜€

499 days old
icecream2252 September 17, 2019

THE STICKY NOTE!! Now I don’t have to guess what looks right behind it! IM SO HAPPY!

Thanks team! Can’t wait to see what else you guys have in store for us in future projects!

203 days old
LemonLife12 September 17, 2019

Thank you for the updates, CPR! This helps.

768 days old
lifeofcar September 17, 2019

this is great although the one thing i would want to see is the new/old editing system from the final days of CP although it is the wrong time period it was much easier to use.

827 days old
Hot Autumn September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for all of these amazing igloo updates. I can’t wait for the day where we get to save three igloos. Keep up the hard work!

922 days old
benny18097 September 17, 2019

these features are awesome and i like that the 99 furniture stamp can now be achieved.

900 days old
AleCP September 17, 2019

awesome updates

932 days old
Johan3537 September 17, 2019

cool I’ll go try out the update now! πŸ˜€

444 days old
peptrt September 17, 2019

Nice igloo Stu and ofc great update

844 days old
Caveria September 17, 2019

Thanks! These changes are really cool! πŸ™‚

702 days old
LB Wingman September 17, 2019

Thank you so much! You guys are on fire! Please be well rested and take a break. When you are back to adding features, add most suggestions but I recommend NO igloo likes. I am down for a personal react system though that is only visible to the owner, without a tally present. Also NO react stamps.

940 days old
ChrisCPI September 17, 2019

Thank you for all that you are doing for igloos, it really makes igloo creating much more fun than before! All I suggest are minor bug fixes and the ability to save up to three igloos! That would be amazing! πŸ˜€

359 days old
FlightFluffy September 17, 2019

Thank You for these lovely updates. Your constant support is a great factor in making this game a truly wonderful experience. I just had one issue with igloos that the furniture categories are not working fine but you said on your social media account that it will be fixed so cheers on that!

3351 days old
Cluddy4 September 17, 2019

Awesome updates! Looking forward for the fair and many more exciting things along the way!

635 days old
CookieMoo September 17, 2019

I’m so happy that the stamp is fixed! One time I tried to get it, but nothing happened and I was so disappointed because it took a long time and I did it for nothing.

484 days old
Baes September 17, 2019

This is such a cool update. You seriously don’t know how hyped I am to shift click furniture all over the place to get my igloos done quicker! And not to mention, I don’t have to worry about adding too many items to avoid the Disappearing furniture glitch! Well done! Thank you, CPR Staff.

830 days old
Hsmace September 17, 2019

I cannot thank enough for fixing 99 items stamp!! Been one I haven’t been able to get over the years playing and I finally got it!
Thanks a bunch for the new updates and so much new potential for the igloo makers in the community!
Keep up the amazing work guys but also be sure to rest!

178 days old
PuddingGrl September 17, 2019

YAY! Thank you CPR so much! Awesome update!

5016 days old
PepperFast September 17, 2019

Sick updates as usual, thanks you!!

743 days old
Matt555666 September 17, 2019

Nicest updates

481 days old
Carosene September 17, 2019

Thank you for all these updates!!

895 days old
caralynrs September 17, 2019

Ahhh! The fact that I can remove the sticky note is so satisfying! Sometimes I just open editing to click the sticky note away! Some changes I am excited to see (that I know EVERYONE is working hard on) is the likes on igloos and of course, MULTIPLE igloos!!

973 days old
Perapin September 17, 2019

The ability to save (at least 3) igloos so we can easily switch igloos without having to put the furniture back would be awesome!

Cheers,
Perapin

17612 days old
stu September 17, 2019

Gotcha

369 days old
Gjft September 17, 2019

Agreed.

214 days old
Super107 September 17, 2019

i like that idea ao plz stu add that plz plz plz plz

167 days old