What's New?

Reviewed by You: Halloween Fashion

By Lataus on October 5, 2019 | 74 Comments

Hi Penguins,

It’s spooky season, so things are starting to get a big strange… On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all what you enjoyed most about this year’s The Fair. From that, the first penguin we selected was SkyeSparkle, who said:

“What I enjoyed the most at The Fair this year is that there was so many fun games to play! It really got me addicted to and I would be on the games for hours and got some tickets for prizes! What also excited me is the Puffle Circus. It was awesome to watch the puffles do their amazing tricks.”

That’s so great to hear that you enjoyed earning your prizes! The Great Puffle Circus had many spectacular and grand acts, ones that penguins all around the island could enjoy.

The other response comes from Haydenpeng, who said:

“The Fair has always been one of my favorite parties. This year’s fair has felt fresh but still keeps the classic fair charm, which makes it great. The mystery prizes are also fun to collect, many penguins have been wanting the pink duck item and luckily I got it my 2nd try!”

The Fair is always a big hit around the island, especially with all penguins running around attempting to get prizes. This year is no exception, and you proved that for sure. We’re glad you had fun!

Thanks SkyeSparkle and Haydenpeng! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

A new issue of the Penguin Style was released on the island the other day, and its full of all kinds of spooky and scary costumes, for this upcoming Halloween Party. What spooky Halloween costume have you created?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

74 Comments

922 days old
Sparklmagyq October 14, 2019

I tried out the new green ghost costume and yes, it DOES glow with the flashlight, but naught else.

310 days old
josephemojie October 13, 2019

I think ill use the item of the month that ghost thing and be a butterfly ghost. or ill se something else

103 days old
Icey Creams October 12, 2019

My costume this halloween is a modern witch! I of course used the witch hair. But I went with: an orange hoodie, Orange trainers, a pair of glasses and an epf item (i forgot witch one). It kinda brings out my personality too! I really hope everyone is having a great time! BUt for now, which witch!?

103 days old

ima do another since i changed mah mind

103 days old

i created a not so spooky nerd ghost because of my passion as a nerd! My costume represents me specifically since I am sort of a nerd! IT represents my love for reading,looking at spooky things and most importantly club penguin! It was hard creating an outfit I think the ghost outfit goes wild!

4544 days old
Hunter October 11, 2019

I can’t wait for this year’s Halloween Party! The costume that I have created is a plague doctor. I dressed up a top hat (black), aviator goggles, green hooded cloak, stuffie penguin costume, and a lantern. I used the stuffie penguin costume to detail the beak, which is the mask that they wear.

264 days old
Stevie88812 October 12, 2019

Wow that looks awesome šŸ™‚

448 days old
Blueberry504 October 10, 2019

I have made a dapper vampire penguin! I am using some of the new vampire clothing, along with some red sneakers, a red and black top hat and a black face mask.

383 days old
Scarfinator October 8, 2019

The costume I created i call the cowboys ghost. I used the illuminous ghost costume with a cowboy hat and the black superhero mask šŸ™‚

825 days old
Lorelion October 8, 2019

I’ve decided to become a great mad scientist! I do also have a costume to look like a zombie in mind. Overall, the halloween party is DEFINITELY my fav out of all the parties. Can’t wait to show off my outfits. MU HA HA HA!

307 days old
Randomboy481 October 8, 2019

The Costume i created awhile ago was the FrankenWizard! I combined both the wizard and frankenstein outfits to make one spooky outfit! Although I might change my halloween costume, this one I will always wear!

940 days old
ChrisCPI October 8, 2019

I’ve created a fun mixture of a “Skeleton Roman Penguin with a cape and shoes.” Weird, I know. But this catalog creates so many other opportunities for dozens of combinations!

922 days old
Sparklmagyq October 8, 2019

I’m not sure what I’ll be for Halloween yet, but so far I have on the Enchanted Wizard cap with black and gold dress according to my avatar at the time of writing this comment.

922 days old
Sparklmagyq October 14, 2019

Still wearing it.

969 days old
Paigey October 7, 2019

I have dressed up as a wizard! It looks like something I would wear to a party in real life. I’m excited to see what people dress up as!

264 days old
Stevie88812 October 6, 2019

I’m so excited for the upcoming halloween party! I’ve decided to do a mixture of the skeleton, frankenstein, and the vampire. The different outfits combine really well to create a mysterious yet spooky outfit. I’ve decided to call it ‘Skampenstein’!

385 days old
Penggee October 6, 2019

I made a ladybug and a witch combined! it has a very unique color combination like my ladybug outfit plus my witch hair and shoes! The ladybug is my favorite costume!

450 days old
Irum13 October 6, 2019

I really enjoyed the fair this year and meeting Rockhopper it was definitely a big hit also love the new spooky penguin style especially the green ghost costume i even created a scary clown costume šŸ˜€

959 days old
Anabellapopy October 6, 2019

I didn’t really know where to post this, but i have an issue where, when i wear the iluminous ghost costume it appears as “octopus legs” instead. I’ve asked around and i dont think anyone else has this issue- i just wanted to know if there was fix šŸ™‚

931 days old
Ohbarnacles October 6, 2019

You should clear your cache (look up how, it’s different for everyone) and it should be fixed.

959 days old
Anabellapopy October 6, 2019

Thankyou so much this has worked!

176 days old
Joevch October 6, 2019

Same here, I’ve seen a few others with the same issue.

922 days old

One of my purple wigs seemed a little glitchy every time I wore it, like it was an incomplete render. If this wasn’t already fixed, I hope the CPR team fixes it soon.

208 days old
The pro Jake October 6, 2019

This was the best costume i have made all year i hope everyone likes it!!

208 days old
The pro Jake October 6, 2019

what i have made with my outfit is the moss key pin the pumpkin background the mask the roman helmet the island lei the crystal staff the sunset shoes and the luminous ghost costume and that is my favorite outfit for this years club penguin rewritten halloween!!

854 days old
Turboyoshi October 6, 2019

i missed the fair šŸ™

238 days old
HarmonyStar October 6, 2019

Ive been making different costumes from the items from the catalog, so far ive created a roman vampire knight, a skeleton hockey player,and now im a viking princess. And im going to be making more from the catalog

827 days old
Hot Autumn October 6, 2019

The spooky Halloween costume I created is something I like to call Hot Pizzautumn! Basically, it’s me dressed up in the extra cheesy costume, along with the halloween scarf and pumpkin basket! I look forward for the party to start!

911 days old
Claw204 October 6, 2019

I loved the new catalog i waited so long for it to come out and when the update came i was sssooo happy! Thanks CPR for making this happen šŸ™‚

931 days old
madridr4 October 5, 2019

The Halloween party has always been my favorite. I like all of the returns in this month’s catalog for the costumes, as well as the new ones such as the Illuminous Ghost. Can’t wait for the Halloween party. I will probably be switching between a lot of the costumes, mostly the ghost pirate costume!

294 days old
winniella1 October 5, 2019

I have created a green ghost costume that has vampire teeth!! It also has scary monkey feet!!!

895 days old
caralynrs October 5, 2019

Even though every costume provided by in the Penguin Style, I’m still not over The Fair so I am going to show off my mime costume for Halloween (Unless my indecisive mind changes it!)

51 days old
Pandanarwhal October 5, 2019

I honestly was very excited when I saw the fairy costume and the wizard costume! I made a flying fairy squid look with the magical wizard staff :3

820 days old
Smartmelon October 5, 2019

Every month the Penguin Style comes out with wondrous new clothing items, and this month’s is no exception. With all the new spooky costumes that have been released I have made myself into a Vampire. All this excitement is making me anxious for what is to come during the Halloween party!

381 days old
P2463168 October 5, 2019

yayy!!!!

64 days old
TRAFFIC C0NE October 5, 2019

I modified my original penguin outfit to have a zombie feel to it.

178 days old
PuddingGrl October 5, 2019

I made a Horse/Ladybug/Glowing Ghost hybrid. I had the glowing ghost on, with ladybug antennas and horse hooves! All my friends thought it was freaky! But what can I say…? You don’t see that everyday!

156 days old
donut86398 October 5, 2019

I’m a spooky wizard dragon this year.

119 days old
PenGwen06 October 5, 2019

My coustume will be a combination of tons of your amazing different outfits! Everyday will be a different combination. My favorite combination is the Illuminous Ghost Costume, green vans, and the vampire cape, but by tomorrow I might have a new favorite! Who knows! There are so many possibilities!

119 days old
PenGwen06 October 6, 2019

Today’s comination is witch-tastic!! I have on the witch’s hat, the skelton body, spy glasses, and horse hooves!! If you have any request feel free to reply!! Thanks!

214 days old
Super107 October 5, 2019

I honstly dont like to mix n max items unless its for fashion or just partys. Sooo im staying with my favorite: The GRAVE DIGGER!!

677 days old
Lily19530 October 5, 2019

I pretty much like everything from the new issue of the Penguin Style! I’d have to say the Illuminous Ghost Costume is my absolute favorite. It’s almost as scary as the Living Sled.. I can’t wait to wear it during the Halloween Party and get some candy!

922 days old

I wonder if it’ll glow when you hold a flashlight?

76 days old
cooldog77 October 5, 2019

When the fair was over I went to the shop to get clothes I was excited I was thinking about what to wear I was done thinking after I put the clothing on I was looking cool I even found a pin. So ya that’s that I hope you have a nice hallowing!

103 days old
buzzy1919 October 5, 2019

I also made a fairy princess look but I copied that from a friend BECAUSE IT LOOKED SO GOOD!

-Buzzy! šŸ™‚

76 days old
cooldog77 October 5, 2019

When the fair was over I went to the shop to get new clothes I was excited I got all the Clothes and a pin I was thinking about what I should wear first when I got the idea I put it on I look cool so ya thats is it. I hope you have a nice hallowing.

103 days old
buzzy1919 October 5, 2019

What I made is a creepy doll look. I bought that doll costume and i was like ”THIS IS PERFECT”
so I bought the costume and I think I tried it on?
I can’t remember BUT I LOVED IT IN THE CATOLOUG . (please correct my spelling)

-buzzy! šŸ˜€

409 days old
pingu97803 October 5, 2019

Hi Lataus I just wanna tell you that I am so excited for the Halloween party 2019. Last years ( just like the monster mash ) was an epic smash. I don’t wanna wait three weeks for it. So im excited for the build up as we celebrate 14 years of club penguin! Thank you

221 days old
Pookyy October 5, 2019

I’m not sure which costume I should go with, but the spookiest ideas I have so far are a ghost wearing a graduation cap or a fairy with creepy makeup. Maybe I will have to go out trick or treating twice! That way I can get a chance to wear both!

383 days old
Scarfinator October 5, 2019

SuperGhost with a cape and mask

147 days old
Geo Playz October 5, 2019

I made the Mummy costume

180 days old
tacocat54893 October 5, 2019

I love the green ghost costume. The green ghost along with the black mask is my favorite combination, next to the white or blue wizard costume. What I really love is that the green ghost lights up, giving it the cool impression of a ghost!

208 days old
The pro Jake October 5, 2019

This new catalog is amazing i really like the item of the month and the Penguins at work this is one of the best catalogs i have seen all year and i also like the wizard and roman helmet a lot!! this has been one of the longest things i have ever typed!!

660 days old
FireSanti October 5, 2019

i will dress up as Halopona for this halloween!

217 days old
Paraxyll October 5, 2019

I’m going to be a creepy pirate doll (pirate and creepy doll mixup) for Halloween on Club Penguin Rewritten! I am so excited because Halloween is close to my birthday! Hope to get some trick-or-treatin’ done!

132 days old
winterwhirl4 October 5, 2019

I created a new skeleclown. A cross between a clown a skeleton. I had fun using the pirate skull, pirate suite, and the hidden clown wig to create the masterpiece. I think part of what made it fun was all the reactions I got when I wore it. All the penguins were like,ā€ WHAT?!ā€

938 days old
Valery October 5, 2019

I have created so many different costume combinations that I have lost track of what I’ve exactly made! There are just so many clothing items to choose from and to combine other stuff with! The new catalog allows for endless new costume possibilities that are now being introduced to the island!

47 days old
blargoh October 5, 2019

My costume includes the green ghost costume, the new pirate hat, the red and black cape, and the skeleton mask. It honestly reminds me of the flying dutchman.

939 days old
Jordan82679 October 5, 2019

I’ve came up with a Glowing Green Ghost and Frankenstein hybrid that is sure to scare others! Can’t wait for the upcoming party!

49 days old
Blazepuggle October 5, 2019

A businessman viking wizard!

912 days old
Prince Blake October 5, 2019

Using some items from the previous Halloween party of last year, I have created a functional ghost busting costume! At least, I think its functional… I haven’t tried it since last year. Hope it works!

900 days old
AleCP October 5, 2019

i will be ghost frankencula

61 days old
Trygle October 5, 2019

I also made a cross between a vampire and a pirate skeleton

61 days old
Trygle October 5, 2019

I made a skeleton ladybug mummy cross

931 days old
Ohbarnacles October 5, 2019

I’ve made a..pumpkin witch, I guess? The dress and headband…well. I personally think it makes it scarier if you don’t know what it is. Is it a witch? A penguinized pumpkin? See, scary either way!

836 days old
Purf October 5, 2019

Mine is a pumpkin investigator made it up myself!

932 days old
Fastn Fab October 5, 2019

I have created a ghost mixed with my usual look! I love my propeller and swirly glasses and I think they go well with my Halloween scarf and ghost costume šŸ˜€

922 days old

I don’t exactly HAVE a usual look, but I like to wear blue as a penguin or maybe white or any custom colour… speaking of which, I hope we get a new colour for Christmas this year!

930 days old
Bart Simpson October 5, 2019

Within 2 weeks time the Halloween Party will be released, the hype Iā€™m already having as I see the amazing community dressing up with their scary outfit. The new teaser released looks amazing with a really creepy and hunted vibe coming from the dark thunderstorm nights.

930 days old
Bart Simpson October 5, 2019

Within 2 weeks time the Halloween Party will be released, the hype I’m already having as I see the amazing community dressing up with their scary outfit. The new teaser released looks amazing with a really creepy and hunted vibe coming from the dark thunderstorm night to the creepy outfits.

207 days old
Mobio32 October 5, 2019

I’ve created a pirate pennywise! Perfect to mix some of my favourite movies together in the halloween costume for this year. Looking forward to the party – thank you for creating an amazing style catalogue for everyone to have fun with!

74 days old
Pinky009 October 5, 2019

How do I log in

174 days old
darling girl October 5, 2019

my costume is my usual outfit but transformed into a vampire. I used the cloak released from this months catalog, alongside the teeth, but my suit and shoes are from a past catalog. I love it!

519 days old
FinnMcFinn October 5, 2019

The grave digger suit with the secret roman helmet looks really cool!