UPDATE: Submissions are now closed.
It’s always a chilly time on the island and we want to celebrate that with you guys!
This November the team wants to carve out your fan art in ice for the Winter Party. We are always inspired by your art so we would love to showcase it on the island! That is where YOU come in, you may submit your art until October 14th by emailing your submission to [email protected]!
There are a few rules to be aware of when drawing and submitting!
- Make sure to put “Ice Sculpture” or a related topic as the email subject, so we know which ones to check!
- Include your penguin name in the email or art so we know who made it!
- Have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to email us!
- Follow the Club Penguin Rewritten Rules!
- Be creative!
Lastly, I’d like to say to not be afraid of your art! Any art we recieve gives us so much inspiration, so do not hesitate to show us anything you make. 🙂
We’re excited to see what you come up with!
– Club Penguin Rewritten Team