What's New?

Reviewed by You: Field-Ops

By Lataus on October 12, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Psst, top secret information ahead… On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all what spooky Halloween costumes you had created. From that, the first penguin we selected was Stevie88812, who said:

“I’m so excited for the upcoming halloween party! I’ve decided to do a mixture of the skeleton, frankenstein, and the vampire. The different outfits combine really well to create a mysterious yet spooky outfit. I’ve decided to call it ‘Skampenstein’!”

We’re glad to hear that you’re excited for the Halloween Party! Skampenstein, that’s definitely an interesting outfit for sure… Creativity is always welcome, and the more unique the better!

The other response comes from Prince Blake, who said:

“Using some items from the previous Halloween party of last year, I have created a functional ghost busting costume! At least, I think its functional… I haven’t tried it since last year. Hope it works!”

Reusing items from last year is a great choice! As we advance into the spooky season, there’s for sure that some ghosts will definitely pop up. We hope that your ghost busting costume still works, if that’s the case!

Thanks Stevie88812 and Prince Blake! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

Secret agents! Field-Op missions recently returned to the island, and agents have been actively engaging ever since. What could this be about? Though, that’s not what we’re here to ask you about! We’d like to know your enjoyment of them. What have you enjoyed about Field-Ops so far?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

85 Comments

361 days old
Raptor10 October 25, 2019

Ever since i’ve first logged on to CPR, EPF was still trashed. I’m so happy I can actually do something as an agent!

561 days old
capricornv October 22, 2019

I like that we do Field Ops each week with different locations, And my favorite fun part is figuring out the puzzles!, also collecting awards from the missions, Can’t wait for the upcoming challenges!

790 days old
Flash734 October 22, 2019

I have really enjoyed the way the Field-Ops draw my attention to parts of the island that I don’t go to often or haven’t noticed. At first I couldn’t figure out where the “cold statue” was, but now I will never forget its location and will go back to visit it often!

316 days old
Langly October 20, 2019

I’ve enjoyed the challenge of the field-ops. The current field-op was challenging and it took me a few tries to figure out, but I eventually got it! Figuring out the puzzles to solve the mystery is fun, and I can’t wait to see what it brings us!

96 days old
Wackyquack October 24, 2019

Don’t forget the fact they are hard, too!

*cough* Never *cough* ever completed *cough* a field *cough* op

150 days old
XSTARL1GHTX October 20, 2019

I enjoy going and doing the missions, and trying to figure out what’ll happen next. It’s fun to speculate about, and I can’t wait to see what comes out of this latest mystery.

156 days old
winterwhirl4 October 19, 2019

As an agent, I enjoy the coolness and awesomeness of field-ops. Every week I have a new mission to do so that I can earn coins to get Elite Gear. I don’t know about you, but the EPF is the best thing the CPR team ever made!

680 days old
PandaHeart26 October 19, 2019

Of course, I have enjoyed them! I love thinking outside the box to find out where the clue might lead me. All the penguins on the island work together to find where us PSA Agents are supposed to be! I have wanted to do this for so long! I wished that we had Field -Ops every day.

908 days old
LittleGamer October 18, 2019

So far, just being able to have Field-Ops again is exciting! It’s been a long time since we had any on the island. The multitude of mini games to complete makes the gameplay fresh and fun, and my person favorite is the Code Breaker.

904 days old
Mejeromexx October 18, 2019

Glad the items glitch thingy got fixed… used to gain the special credits after buying something, not lose.

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 18, 2019

I love them! However, considering you get 5 a week, it does take a while to get everything (But maybe that’s the point) Either way, i’m loving the field ops and hoping for some more special gear/stamps related to them. (Maybe a pin for completing all the ops in a month or something like that?)

680 days old

Wait, you get 5….. a week? I thought that you only get one a week. AMAZING!

904 days old
Mejeromexx October 19, 2019

5 credits. Not missions. πŸ˜›

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 20, 2019

if that was the case, it would take a whole year to get everything in a single set (And that’s a while!)

979 days old
Splosh Jnr October 17, 2019

I love the storyline that you’ve been creating through the Field Ops most of all – I’m speculating that it’ll all end with us coming face-to-face with Clawdius and his crab army!

680 days old

Wow your almost 1,000 days old! Even I haven’t played THAT long.

126 days old
LEGENDARY765 October 15, 2019

i think it is really fun and its good to finally be able to get the epf stuff and the story so far seems like clutsy is trying to hack cause why would there be a message in the places they where in the book room it was in the same place the og club penguin had the secret Halloween room was.

809 days old
zouya October 15, 2019

Field-Ops add a lot of variety to the island, Making you go to some of the more obscure rooms in the island while adding a fun puzzle minigame. The best part is the small bits of story they have, they can hint towards the next party or even a new character!

946 days old
Sparklmagyq October 14, 2019

The field ops are wonderful! I used to have a lot of medals, but i guess the medals didn’t carry over from 2017 or 18.

946 days old

(after reading own comment) Wow, I got approved really fast!

946 days old

It’ll take a while to finish my entire EPF attire, but it’s worth it.

919 days old
caralynrs October 14, 2019

I love all the games and even if I didn’t win them at that moment, IT IS JUST REALLY FUN!

87 days old
Isabellepixi October 14, 2019

I could never figure out how they worked in the old Club Penguin, but when you brought them back I was determined to try them – and it worked! I’m very glad you brought them back; they’re really fun and make it well worth joining the EPF! I almost wish they happened more than once a week actually…

200 days old
Joevch October 14, 2019

I love using my knowledge of the island to find the right locations! I hope in future we will be able to practice the hacking minigames separately!

204 days old
tacocat54893 October 14, 2019

I really like all the challenges and puzzles, as they make your brain think outside the box. I’m really glad y’all put them back! thank you CPR team!

982 days old
Deepred October 14, 2019

They’re pretty good, all I have to say.

993 days old
Paigey October 14, 2019

I’ve enjoyed getting more medal stamps!

202 days old
PuddingGrl October 14, 2019

I like that the field ops are fun and adventurous, there’s nothing else like them on CPR! Plus, some cool new outfits that some penguins will go wow at!

500 days old
STARPOWERB October 14, 2019

Psst!-fellow agents the new field ops are amazing! there so much fun every week I look forward to my weekly field op. personally I think field ops are a fun twist on the epf keep it up fellow agents!

156 days old
winterwhirl4 October 19, 2019

yes… wish Dot was here. She’s my favorite mascot…

829 days old
15honey04 October 14, 2019

The Field-Ops is really fun! It is so cool having to solve and uncover the small riddles, puzzles and clues! It’s just another great part of CPR! It’s also reminded me about the medals and the cool outfits I can get from it, so a little bit of added motivation πŸ˜‰ hahaha

227 days old
LemonLife12 October 14, 2019

The Field-Ops is really really fun, Finding places the Field-Ops mission place could be is challenging and fun, and I enjoy that!

858 days old
Nanopenguin3 October 13, 2019

I may not like certain Field Op missions but I still do enjoy doing them! You get rewarded EPF medals! With the medals you can get cool EPF gear with special dances! Also its another thing to look forward to when a new update comes out!

701 days old
Lily19530 October 13, 2019

I’ve been wanting the Field-Ops to return for the longest time so I’m super happy they’re finally back! My favorite thing about them is that you can earn medals and exchange them for Elite Gear so you can become an even better agent. Also, I can’t wait to get all the stamps!

343 days old
Dule74 October 13, 2019

I like field ops because it gives me a reason to get paid 350 a month lol

347 days old
Scientin October 13, 2019

I love the rewards we get at the end of a successful op! I’ve been saving up medals to get the full Tech outfit, so I can be an even better agent!

77 days old
Yellow2011 October 13, 2019

i like field ops because you can earn metals that can buy you cool clothing and help out the epf solve the problem.

716 days old
OGlucky7766 October 13, 2019

I like how it’s a developing plot that is always changing!

264 days old
Hanya123 October 13, 2019

I personally think that its just its overwheming for penguins that
field ops have actually come back.
for me im thinking if they are back -which they are – im actually going to help
the island and i love this missons they make me happy to think im helping
for this.it makes me happy

-Hanya123

373 days old
mimzyemma October 13, 2019

I’m so excited for field-op missions. I missed them so much

909 days old
Nadia2 October 13, 2019

The missions are really fun and It’s like piecing together a puzzle or unfolding a story! I’m really excited to see what the team has in-store for us, Awesome Work so far! =)

334 days old
josephemojie October 13, 2019

I really love field-ops. It really brings some adventure to the game. I love the feeling of being a secret agent and trying to wok out the story and lore behind all this. and the elite ger looks awesome. keep up the good work!!! πŸ™‚

183 days old
Somapodra October 13, 2019

I’m just glad I finally have a chance to buy the Elite Gear!

401 days old
Jimbob2010 October 13, 2019

The new Field-Ops are so good! I love the mystery in them. Gary makes us guess the places and make it suspicious…

245 days old
eliefr October 13, 2019

I liked the part that we have a hobby to do and have fun, without taking the part that we won medals!

102 days old
Storm4100 October 13, 2019

Oh my gosh, I can’t tell you how much I love field ops missions. I don’t want Herbert to come back and ruin the island, but I love doing these missions. You can earn rewards, do puzzles and learn them. The items you buy with medals look amazing! Hopefully more field-op missions come soon. I love em!

471 days old
ViciousDex October 13, 2019

What made me enjoy from the Field-Ops was taking missions. Missions are very challenging and mystery solving. It creates strategy, and finds a possible way to solve the correct puzzle. It’s very fun because it’s a mind-gaming skills that makes you practice a lot until you know how will it be done.

302 days old
Lumalee October 13, 2019

Field ops are cool because it’s really nice having things from the old Club Penguin in this game… gives me major nostalgia!

997 days old
Perapin October 13, 2019

I like the story that unfolds as we do Field Ops each week!

Cheers,
Perapin

66 days old
MarioKirby12 October 13, 2019

I exit sensei and i got disconeted

66 days old
MarioKirby12 October 13, 2019

:I πŸ˜€

249 days old
StormyMarieX October 13, 2019

This Field-Op Mission was my first mission and honestly it was very exciting and fun! I totally think there should be more πŸ˜€ Thank you so much Club Penguin Rewritten Team! We all appreciate you.

334 days old
josephemojie October 13, 2019

mine too πŸ™‚

726 days old
LB Wingman October 13, 2019

What I love most about field ops is the fact that they will soon enable me to turn into a stealthy garbage bin after some more medals.

166 days old
rosileaves October 13, 2019

It’s very hard for me but I Keep trying! don’t give up!!!!

294 days old
TRex386 October 12, 2019

I love the field ops! It’s always fun trying to figure out where they are, and the games afterwards are fun as well.

127 days old
buzzy1919 October 12, 2019

I got field ops a couple weeks ago or last week and the second one is really hard! Got any tips?

640 days old
Shy Suzy October 12, 2019

I’m super glad the Field Ops are back! I love puzzles, so it’s nice that there are new ones every week to keep me entertained. The medals are good rewards too, I’m excited to collect all the Elite Gear!

238 days old
Super107 October 12, 2019

What I enjoy about field opps has to be the meadles and all the puzzels you have to figure out

232 days old
The pro Jake October 12, 2019

i really love they brought back field ops i really like them thanks club penguin rewritten!!

92 days old
Cozbi October 12, 2019

i don’t actually know what these are but i’m sure it’ll be awesome!

851 days old
Hot Autumn October 12, 2019

Field-Ops are basically mini missions that Elite Penguin Force agents complete. To begin one, you click on your spy phone when it is flashing and go from there! Field-Ops are typically released every Thursday. If you are not an agent, ask someone in-game for an EPF invite postcard! Hope this helps!

935 days old
Claw204 October 12, 2019

I enjoyed the search for the Field Ops locations, it was so fun looking for them and then doing the challenge it offers for you, but sometimes it can be hard but keep trying!

405 days old
P2463168 October 12, 2019

yes!!!

95 days old
P4728334 October 12, 2019

Field-ops are a wonderful, adventurous, and exciting part of Club Penguin. From the storyline to the missions, this will always be one of the greatest additions to Club Penguin. Thank you so much Club Penguin Rewritten team for bringing back this wonderful game.

402 days old
Hidden Pengu October 12, 2019

I really enjoy the Field-Ops because they are fun to find and have a cool mini-game at the end, they have a very cool story-line about Herbert and Klutzy and the EPF and finally, i really like the accessories you can buy with your medals.

102 days old
DorukTR October 12, 2019

New field-ops cool i getted the sthealth!

-DorukTR

483 days old
tas45 October 12, 2019

I’m so excited that the Field- Ops are back because now members can keep the island safe by following the agents rules! It’s fun and you can help penguins be safe! πŸ™‚

851 days old
Hot Autumn October 12, 2019

What I enjoy about Field-Ops is the story line behind them. Field-Ops tend to lead to a big mission in the future, and to figure out the puzzle pieces along the way to that big mission is really cool. And of course, I also love playing the mini games that come with them.

860 days old
Purf October 12, 2019

I really like the Field Ops I think they’re fun and the amount of thinking in them is really nice! Also, I’m a big fan of puzzles! So yeah that’s why they’re so fitting for me!

127 days old
Icey Creams October 12, 2019

I like field ops since if you’re getting bored on club penguin you can go ahead and play the minigame! They are also amazing since you can get some pretty cool accessories, and all of the specific sets are gender neutral so you can have fun without question!

112 days old
Yohan67890 October 12, 2019

I’m happy that Field-Ops returned. What I like the best is the to locate the unknown signals coming from nowhere and to solve the problems by using codes and programs. I really like the coding. These puzzles are though challenging, they’re fun to solve although you need to have patience over them.

955 days old
Ohbarnacles October 12, 2019

I really like the search for them! It makes it feel like you’re an actual secret agent searching for a specific spot. Shame someone always spoils it…πŸ˜…

222 days old
FLIPPERN October 12, 2019

I have really enjoyed being able to do more things as a secret agent.

506 days old
Thomas1651 October 12, 2019

I am loving the Field-Ops so far! I like the games, the challenges, and trying to figure out how these missions are connected to each other! I wonder if there will be any big mysteries in future missions…

948 days old
Wowee October 12, 2019

I like playing the minigames.

669 days old
Caligurlz October 12, 2019

I’m so happy that field-ops has come back to Club Penguin Rewritten! It’s so fun to do the missions and was definitely worth the wait since the last time it was online. I love how the assignments and minigames challenge you to use your brain more than you might during regular gameplay.

149 days old
Bethteddy October 12, 2019

I joined CP Rewritten only a few months ago and have only done one Field-Op so far. Even though I only have done 1, I have loved them. My favorite part about them is that they require almost no skill whatsoever so that anyone can play them without getting too puzzled.

66 days old
MarioKirby12 October 12, 2019

πŸ˜€

964 days old
ChrisCPI October 12, 2019

I just really enjoy going around the island trying to find the source of the mission assigned, and then decoding the mission on the spy phone is fun too! Then we get medals for our hard work, that’s what’s really fun about it.

248 days old
DjKled007 October 12, 2019

Nice was excited for fields-ops they are finally on now !!!

854 days old
Hsmace October 12, 2019

I’m loving a new mini game every week that is different to play to earn medals! So much fun doing that and working towards obtaining new gear to wear as an agent… can’t wait to wear it in upcoming times which seem to be happening!

956 days old
Fastn Fab October 12, 2019

I am loving the return of field ops! The best part in my opinion is solving the puzzles! It’s so much fun and also good for my problem solving skills! πŸ˜€

962 days old
Valery October 12, 2019

I have enjoyed the mini games in the field-ops, as the games make them more exciting. They add a challenging aspect to the field-ops and require you to think hard.

243 days old
nakyo man853 October 12, 2019

I love that the field ops returned to the island! Its my first time doing these so I’m exited for the new puzzles, storylines and missions throughout the island.