What's New?

Reviewed by You: Spooky Celebrations

By Lataus on October 20, 2019

Hi Penguins,

Halloween is nearly here, but there’s just a bit longer to wait! On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you all what you enjoyed about Field-Ops so far. From that, the first penguin we selected was 15honey04, who said:

“The Field-Ops is really fun! It is so cool having to solve and uncover the small riddles, puzzles and clues! It’s just another great part of CPR! It’s also reminded me about the medals and the cool outfits I can get from it, so a little bit of added motivation 😉 hahaha”

Glad to hear that you are enjoying Field-Ops! The Elite Gear outfits are part of the reward you can get at the end, so its definitely worth being a motivation boost. If not, you could always save your medals up to get more expensive sets!

The other response comes from Storm4100, who said:

“Oh my gosh, I can’t tell you how much I love field ops missions. I don’t want Herbert to come back and ruin the island, but I love doing these missions. You can earn rewards, do puzzles and learn them. The items you buy with medals look amazing! Hopefully more field-op missions come soon. I love em!”

We’re also glad to hear you’re enjoying Field-Ops too, there’s so much fun you can have with them! I wonder what Herbert could be up to though, we better pay close attention… Field-Op missions release on a weekly basis, so you won’t have to wait long for the next one!

Thanks 15honey04 and Storm4100! Both of you will have 5,000 coins awarded to your accounts soon.

Now, if you scroll down below, you’ll see this week’s question. Good luck!

As we mentioned before, Halloween is fast approaching. It won’t be long until the island gets dark and scary. There’s one question we’d like to know now, and that is… What are you looking forward to this year’s Halloween Party?

Leave your responses in the comments below. You may even see your response featured on the blog next week, and you could earn 5,000 coins for your penguin!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

79 Comments

946 days old
Sparklmagyq October 30, 2019

The field ops came on Saturday instead of Thursday. Anyway, I liked going through the Haunted House and Dark Chamber… memories.

352 days old
beIlyache October 25, 2019

definitely can’t wait to meet gary again!!! 😀

316 days old
Langly October 25, 2019

I’m looking forward to all the spooky decorations, spooky items & spooky costumes! I’m also looking forward to Gary visiting as I’ve heard he’s got a new background and I don’t want to miss that! This is also my first ever Halloween party! I can’t wait to share this spooky season with my friends!

149 days old
IzzySkis October 24, 2019

I can’t wait for the party! I keep missing the meet ups, so i hope i can meet Gary. Can’t to dress up in costumes! Waddle On!

475 days old
voldemort10 October 24, 2019

I love meeting mascots like G, watching Night of the Living Sled, getting the free items, dressing up, and any other surprises our wonderful CPRewritten team has come up for us to do. Waddle on.🐧

832 days old
Lumpy27 October 24, 2019

I’m really looking forward to seeing how everyone decorates their igloos for Halloween. Also, I really want to meet Gary and of course TRICK OR TREATTT

831 days old
Lollypeck October 24, 2019

I’m SO excited for Halloween partying! It’s my favourite time of year on cpr, made better with all the fab perks the cpr team add to keep something old but also add something new! Thanks guys 😀

383 days old
Lilacbunny22 October 24, 2019

The halloween party was always my favourite party throughout my childhood so im excited to see it again!

192 days old
Acookie27 October 24, 2019

I’m SO excited for the Halloween Party! I’ve never been to Club Penguin’s Halloween Party before and I’ve anticipated this for so long! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s costumes and igloos. Don’t forget Gary’s new gadget, it seems very special and I’d love to party with him and my friends!

954 days old
Luigi456 October 23, 2019

Oh boy I can’t wait until the Halloween Party! Waddle on!

954 days old
RedKrabby 2 October 22, 2019

Really excited to explore all the different rooms, also meeting Gary again and rewatching Night Of The Living Sled is also top of my agenda. Overall the entirety excites me Halloween parties have always been my favorite parties on cpr so cant wait for this years one.

548 days old
Sweet Ari October 22, 2019

I’m super excited to go trick or treating! They all have amazing costumes and trick or treating will be even better in the Halloween vibe. Hopefully we can see plenty of igloos or possibly meet Gary the Gadget Guy!

331 days old
Little Lolli October 22, 2019

I’m looking forward to the Halloween Party because it will be my first ever with CPR! I love Halloween and I want others to love it too! I love dressing up as someone or something else, it’s one of those things that you spend all year waiting for. I hope that everyone has a great time at the Party!!

462 days old
Lorelae October 22, 2019

Looking forward to exploring the party, getting new items, seeing everyone’s costumes, and possibly meeting Gary.

384 days old
Aragorn35 October 22, 2019

im looking forward to my penguins birthday and the spooky decorations and all the fun activities and trick or treat i want that candy so bad! i cant wait for the halloween party!

183 days old
Somapodra October 22, 2019

Between the opportunity to earn the Trick-or-Treat Stamp, the chance to meet Gary, and just seeing everybody’s costumes and decorations, I’ve got a lot to look forward to! 🙂

790 days old
Flash734 October 22, 2019

I am looking forward to the nostalgia that Halloween on Club Penguin brings me. I have logged on to Club Penguin (both original and various cpps) every Halloween without fail for over 10 years. I love the spookiness, the chance to dress up, and getting to decorate my igloo!

1350 days old
santi1345 October 21, 2019

Looking foward to explore it all and maybe go and scare penguins! really love the halloween parties! even more if they bring fun stuff like last year one!

909 days old
GamerBoy617 October 21, 2019

I am looking forward to seeing the island decorated with spooky Halloween decorations. I am also looking forward to hopefully being able to finally get the Trick-or-treat stamp.

150 days old
vicbonez October 21, 2019

I’m excited to see the whole island decorated in pumpkins and ghosts and all things Halloween. This time of year is my favorite!

4895 days old
Kikrix October 21, 2019

I’m personally rather passionate towards the essential Halloween celebrations. Eager to explore the darkened, still island during the night with friends or (if I’m so daring) alone. Or perhaps it’s the classic eerie music which captivates my love for CPR.

936 days old
Ajashi October 21, 2019

I’m looking forward to seeing Club Penguin Rewritten in the halloween atmosphere! Penguins dressed up like ghosts, spooky music, trick or treat igloos….Halloween party is my favourite! And I just can’t wait to see what you have prepared for us for this year’s Halloween party

817 days old
HarrisonFw1 October 21, 2019

I am really looking forward to how the island and everything will be decorated,its always a joy to see CPR bring back assets from old party’s and let old and new penguins experience them today,can’t wait to see what they have in store,also the costume party’s at some penguins igloos will be fun too!

411 days old
Meeeshell October 21, 2019

I’ve missed the Halloween party both years but not this year!! I’m super excited for all the treats there will be and maybe a few tricks too…? 😉

347 days old
jademoon225 October 21, 2019

im soooo super excited to see g and his new invention and imsuper super SUPER!!!! excited to TRICK OR TREAT !!!!!
=^.^= peace & luv- jademoon225!!

336 days old
Neville2019 October 21, 2019

I’m excited to eat some spook-etti at the pizza parlor, then go out for ice-scream with my friends afterwards:) Hopefully I can scare some unexpecting penguins in my new slimy green ghost costume! Just hope YOU won’t get slimed 😮

Booo-Byee! (for now;)

222 days old
FLIPPERN October 22, 2019

I willmost likely get slimed by you

155 days old
urtherapist October 21, 2019

I most excited for trick or treating with my friends! I love going around and looking and everyone’s igloos decorated all spooky for the holiday! I’m also looking forward to the free items.

155 days old
urtherapist October 21, 2019

I am so pumped to go coo coo this Haloween. I am going to the bestest time with my bestest friends, (unless they like candy corn) that is just a crime. I am just kidding i love and except everybody (human or penguin) . I have been preparing for this party for the past two years and i cant to to whi

320 days old
Puzol October 21, 2019

I can’t wait for the Halloween party 😀 . I’m exited for the community coming together to gather yummy treats. I like to dress up at this exiting time of year. It’s great how the island changes and the decorations are spooky. The Halloween is my favorite party. I love it 😁

737 days old
Sami19 October 21, 2019

I’m looking forward to see all the decorations and go trick or treating! Very excited for the whole party. I wish everyone happy Halloween! 🙂

202 days old
PuddingGrl October 21, 2019

I can’t wait to go Trick or Treating and see all the fellow penguins’ cool costumes and decorated igloos! Plus, who doesn’t love some candy!? LOL

471 days old
ViciousDex October 21, 2019

I’ll be walking around to see some amazing decorations from the party room first, getting some free items, and doing some halloween quests. It would be very fun to do those.

997 days old
Perapin October 21, 2019

I’m looking forward to seeing Club Penguin Rewritten at nighttime again!

Cheers,
Perapin

680 days old
PandaHeart26 October 21, 2019

I’m looking forward to dressing up with my friends. Once we are done we might go Trick or Treating!

472 days old
Blueberry504 October 21, 2019

I most excited for trick or treating with my friends! I love going around and looking and everyone’s igloos decorated all spooky for the holiday! I’m also looking forward to the free items.

962 days old
Valery October 20, 2019

I’m looking forward to so much at this year’s Halloween party! I can’t wait to see everyone’s creative costumes and igloos. I’m super excited to be able to meet Gary this year as his visits always bring something special to the island. I also especially love the Halloween igloo contest!

483 days old
tas45 October 20, 2019

I can’t wait for the new surprises!! I’m so EXCITED!!! I love the new rooms during the Halloween party!! And it’s going to be soo spookyyy! 🙂

180 days old
donut86398 October 20, 2019

I’m looking forward to The Night of the Living Sled!

302 days old
Lumalee October 20, 2019

I can’t wait to dress up as my favorite characters! The best part of Halloween is dressing up and seeing people’s reactions to my costumes.

290 days old
snowheart12 October 20, 2019

i can’t wait to go trick or treating around the island but also have fun and meet so many new people while going around the island

888 days old
Gator1 October 20, 2019

I definitely can’t wait to see the atmosphere change into a more spooky one for Halloween! Seeing penguins dress up and going trick-or-treating always puts me into the spooky mood. Seeing Gary is probably my favorite thing that I’m looking forward to since I love the thrill of looking for a mascot.

107 days old
WaveWalker October 20, 2019

I’m most looking forward to seeing all of the rooms decorated. I have already really enjoyed seeing every penguin’s awesome igloos and costumes!!

701 days old
Lily19530 October 20, 2019

Halloween is my favorite! I can’t wait to show off my spooky costumes and go trick or treating with my friends (or even Gary the Gadget Guy if I’m lucky). On top of that, I’m hyped to see the island all dark and explore the decorated rooms.. I have a feeling this will be CPR’s best party yet!

954 days old
Luigi456 October 20, 2019

Looking forward to the Halloween Party! It’s always been my favorite party!

262 days old
HarmonyStar October 20, 2019

Im looking forward to dressing up in costumes both from penguin style and from the Halloween items coming up

909 days old
Nadia2 October 20, 2019

I absolutely LOVE the Halloween parties! The Spooky Theme to the Mysterious Rooms are so cool and I love the Candy hunts we had for the previous party, you can get some really cool items from those! I’m looking forward to the party because of the Spooky Vibes and of course, Hanging with my pals!

127 days old
buzzy1919 October 20, 2019

Well i kinda want to go trick or treating, decorate my igloo, AND MUCH MORE!

-Buzzy 😉

854 days old
Hsmace October 20, 2019

I definitely can’t wait to see the island all decorated and spooky! Halloween is one of the oldest and most iconic parties and it’s understandable why! Excited to see it all happen!

232 days old
The pro Jake October 20, 2019

This will be my first halloween and I can’t wait to tip the iceberg and i would love too see DJ Maxx too

38 days old
AshGinja October 20, 2019

I just joined this month,I think, but im really excited! I am looking forward to meeting my first mascot, Gary the Gadget Guy and seeing all the changes to the island.

32 days old
Jukebox776 October 20, 2019

This will be my first party on Club Penguin Rewritten, and I CANNOT wait. I can’t wait to see the Island transform for the party, that’s one of the things I missed most about the original Club Penguin!

38 days old
AshGinja October 20, 2019

I just joined i think just this month, but im really excitied for my first party! I cant wait to meet Gary and see all the new changes!

333 days old
icebr234 October 20, 2019

sorry if something is wrong im not from usa

333 days old
icebr234 October 20, 2019

Everyone likes the Halloween party because? is a traditional party the first party of the CP was the Halloween I like the party because of a feeling of fear decorations all dress up as monsters and when it arrives at this time everyone gets excited about the party because and very cool. ^_

381 days old
pumpkinkat October 20, 2019

wow! i’ve never been to a halloween party on cpr but my penguin is turning a year old soon and i can’t wait to see the party on oct 24! i can’t wait to meet gary either because i want to get all the stamps for characters!

100 days old
cooldog77 October 20, 2019

it’s my first Halloween party to can’t wait to.

919 days old
caralynrs October 20, 2019

I am looking for any quest or adventure type game that will come for the Halloween Party! Who is excited? MEEEE!

927 days old
Nintendokid3 October 20, 2019

Question: The music and the haunted mansion. This is the first Halloween Party I will be attending and I’m sure it will be awesome!

379 days old
GlamourKitty October 20, 2019

I’ve always loved CP Halloween parties, the whole atmosphere is splendidly spooky. That’s what I’m looking forward to – getting to play CPR with the spooky music playing, seeing others dress up to go trick-or-treating, watching Night of The Living Sled…

I just simply love the air of it! ^w^

540 days old
Joey17790 October 20, 2019

I’m looking forward to pretty much everything this party has to offer!

43 days old
bunnydawg2 October 20, 2019

This will be my first Halloween party on cpr i’m so exited to trick or treat and see all the spooks and scares this Halloween

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 20, 2019

The slime pool, by far. I first played Club penguin during Halloween 2010 and for some reason it just gives me such a warm feeling.

993 days old
Paigey October 20, 2019

I’m just honestly excited to be all dressed up trick or treating with all my penguin friends who I love lots and seeing them in scary costumes!

851 days old
Hot Autumn October 20, 2019

What I’m excited most for about this year’s Halloween party is getting to enjoy the party with my buddies. I may have joined the game over two years ago, but it wasn’t until this year where I started to get to know the community. It’ll be so much fun exploring the spooky island with pals!

127 days old
Icey Creams October 20, 2019

I’m really looking forward to finding lots and lots of candy! Overall I hope people don’t expect too much, but a lot this Halloween! The candy is a good part but costumes an sometimes be even better! I can’t wait to see everyone’s spectacular costumes and trick or treating with my very good friends!

967 days old
Pearl45365 October 20, 2019

One thing I’m looking forward to for this years Halloween Party is dressing up and going trick or treating with my friends, I’m also looking forward to going to different igloos for Halloween parties, and the last thing I’m looking forward to is watching all three Night of The Living Sled movies.

701 days old
Ariane2005 October 20, 2019

I love all the parties that club penguin rewritten does but my all time fav is the halloween <3 super excited to see what you guys do this year! I also can't wait to see what anniversary party you do to! <3

727 days old
TrixelSpix October 20, 2019

I’m looking forward to seeing Gary. He’s one of my favourite mascots, so I hope I don’t miss him this time!

112 days old
Yohan67890 October 20, 2019

Well, I’m looking forward to new plans made for the party and want to see the living sleds of course. Gary is quite intelligent to scare us all by using Living Sleds coinciding with the play ‘Night of the Living Sled’. So well, I am looking forward to meet Gary of course.

373 days old
owopingu October 20, 2019

Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I’m really excited to take part in everything going on around the island, especially decorating my igloo and being able to trick-or-treat at all of the other cool igloos!

238 days old
Super107 October 20, 2019

I’m looking forward to the living sled, and burring peoples graves!

455 days old
pengy61640 October 20, 2019

I’ve been waiting for the Halloween party this whole month! I tend to accidentally miss most or all of the party but it’s my favorite one so I’m really trying to not miss any this year. I’m super excited to go trick or treating and get some cool new stuff, and I love when the island looks spooky!

956 days old
Fastn Fab October 20, 2019

I am looking forward to meeting the mascots that come and see us penguins around the island! It’s so much fun to meet them and I even get a cool background! I am so excited to hopefully see Gary!

288 days old
Stevie88812 October 20, 2019

This will be my first halloween party and I am super excited. I cannot wait to meet Gary the Gadget Guy and also would love to go trick or treating around the island.

967 days old
Pearl45365 October 20, 2019

that is awesome i hope you have a great time, can’t wait to see your costume 🙂

288 days old
Stevie88812 October 21, 2019

Thanks Pearl! 🙂

927 days old
Nintendokid3 October 20, 2019

I am excited also.

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 21, 2019

The Halloween partys were always the best part about CP, glad you can join in on the fun!