What's New?

Halloween Party Has Been Released!

By Stu on October 25, 2019

Hi Penguins,

We’re happy to announce that this week we’ve released our Halloween event, with this event, it’s brought back some scary decor for everyone to explore and discover.

With that being said, you can also become a living sled and act out the popular Halloween screening for reality this year. Fun fact for those sleds out there; try and grab twenty of your sled buddies and dance at the same time to see something magic happening inside the room you’re in!

I’d love to know your thoughts and feedback on this party of ours, don’t forget that we have week two content arriving soon with a candy hunt involved!

Until then… Waddle on!

– Club Penguin Rewritten Team

87 Comments

946 days old
Sparklmagyq October 30, 2019

Okay, I see my avatar on this blog and it looks like I’m wearing a bat puffle shirt… seriously, every time we wear a custom item it eith shows up differently or not at all! Please see this fixed.

946 days old
Sparklmagyq November 7, 2019

I meant EITHER… anyway, now I look like a ghost puffle. Anyone else have the issue of every time custom items are worn they either look different or are missing?

919 days old
caralynrs October 29, 2019

I am enjoying the mascot tracking. I haven’t met Gary, but hopefully I will soon

238 days old
heyimblue122 October 29, 2019

it’s so spooky

643 days old
Love Sarah October 29, 2019

Party is awesome.

188 days old
check123mate October 27, 2019

Loving the party so far! Also hoping for Herbert P. Bear to be back!

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 27, 2019

why do i have a ghost puffle instead of my penguin in my icon?

954 days old
Luigi456 October 26, 2019

I love this Halloween Party! I really like the new items you can get from the tombstone!!

402 days old
AlexMina0402 October 26, 2019

The party is awesome! I love the design and decoration of each room. I especially enjoyed the secret lab where you can turn yourself into a living sled! You guys did an amazing job and I appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into this party!

946 days old

I’ve turned myself into a living sled a few times too and it’s fun!

238 days old
Super107 October 26, 2019

Do any off you guys know where night of the living sled is? ive only found 2, 3 and the live one.

946 days old

Coffee Shop now that the Anniversary Party’s over.

127 days old
Icey Creams October 26, 2019

can you fix the mine thing because there’s a glitch where it comes up with a 2 coin or a coin with no number on it! Can you fix this?

From Icey Creams

296 days old
itaythedank October 26, 2019

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR,SPOOPTOBER (btw i think the halloween party is pretty cool and neat)

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 26, 2019

Really love it! Only complaints are a lack of a halloween themed pin and the Trick or treat stamp doesn’t seem to work. (I’ve gone in over 10 trick or treat igloos)

202 days old
PuddingGrl October 26, 2019

I have really enjoyed the party so far! I think it has been a great way to interact with other penguins around the server. Plus, with addition of the new sled that Gary made, it was a cool new idea that really hasn’t been introduced! Good Job on this year’s Halloween Party CPR Team!!!

858 days old
Nanopenguin3 October 26, 2019

OMG this party is so much fun! The rooms are nicely decorated! Also we get a free item everyday! And I love how the Haunted House and the Dark chamber has made its return! And being a sled with others is so much fun!

204 days old
tacocat54893 October 26, 2019

CPR Team, i really think that a good update is for the jet pack to come back! i really want one, and it could…maybe be in the next catalog? personally, i think its been too long since its been here. it was there in 2017, but, i think it should come back. but…that’s just me. who knows.

916 days old
Sylveon1738 October 26, 2019

My Penguin Is Turning 900 tomorrow!

946 days old

And I’m 941 days old at the time of writing this comment!

955 days old
Ohbarnacles October 26, 2019

Awesome job this year guys! <<<333

871 days old
CWSnow October 26, 2019

Yay the halloween party is on!

988 days old
Fisher James October 26, 2019

If you do a item animation on the sled table, turn on the machine, go back being penguin and then remove item, you can move around with the same animation! Invisibility, Levitation (Propeller Hat) and more can be done.. But only in the room!

127 days old
buzzy1919 October 26, 2019

Okay I logged in and i’m just like ”I DON’T CAAARE I LOVE IT!”
Great update keep it up guys!

946 days old

I actually said that once! (lol)

127 days old
buzzy1919 October 26, 2019

I haven’t logged on yet but it sounds cool!

317 days old
andres4189 October 25, 2019

cool

238 days old
Super107 October 25, 2019

Is it just me or am i getting a glitch in comments makeing it look like everyone has a bat shirt or ghost puffle?

946 days old

I noticed that too! Please, please, PLEASE let this be corrected so everyone’s outfits that are being worn, even the custom ones, are shown in our avatars in the comment section!

73 days old
Blazepuggle October 25, 2019

Also, i just noticed, the trick or treat stamp doesn’t work, I’ve visited 10 igloos and haven’t got it

3375 days old
Cluddy4 October 25, 2019

I love this party so much! Is there any chance that you guys would release the ghost puffle in a future halloween party? Maybe a ghost puffle in the old style? It is one of my favorites.

314 days old
May200 October 25, 2019

The sled transformation is really cool hehe, and the decor is good as well (love the old house designs) Well done!!! πŸ˜€

946 days old

Spooky scary haunted house, anyone?

73 days old

I love it! Halloween party’s have always been some of my favorite! My only complaint is that neither of the pins this month are halloween themed (I wanted one to wear on my playercard) And yes that is very nit picky. Anyway, I’ll be hanging out in the slime pool as a sled!

957 days old
Static October 25, 2019

This party is so cool! I love the idea of transforming as sleds, and it’s a great touch when enough are in the room and the the colors become black and white. On top of that the custom items look great (my personal favorite so far is the new cape)! The new content lately is incredible, keep it up πŸ™‚

962 days old
Valery October 25, 2019

I’m loving everything about this party so far! From the throwback to the old rooms, to the anniversary party, night of the living sled movies and of course, the halloween costumes! My favorite part of the party though would have to be Gary’s machine that allows you to turn into a sled! It’s so cool!

110 days old
BenDev October 25, 2019

Thanks*

110 days old
BenDev October 25, 2019

Thats for doing what you do!

110 days old
BenDev October 25, 2019

so cool!

663 days old
-Joystick- October 25, 2019

So nice! I’ve been waiting for this party for so long and not disappointed at all! I just wanna congrats Joee for the sled transformation he made, and also the guys who worked on this lil animation at the opening of it! I find this so great and a nice way to start a party! Happy Halloween to all! πŸ˜€

166 days old
rosileaves October 25, 2019

I’m loving the halloween party! its Going very good so far! and I Will continue to like it! Thank I love being a funny sled! They are so fun to be! Thank you CPR!

129 days old
tekhion October 25, 2019

(Excuse misspells, I have only 300 chars to write) Want 2 inform you about an ENORMOUS threat! Hubert P. Enguin (actually Herbert P. Bear, pseudonym already used in Black Ou) asked to Gary (in the newspaper) how much power 2 create a sled army. Think there is a future EPF operation around sleds

150 days old
XSTARL1GHTX October 25, 2019

Yeah, seems like it to me. Excited to see what’ll come out of it. A new operation-type party? I’m thinking that at the VERY least there’ll be a couple of field ops about it, if we don’t get a full operation.

935 days old
jelly1 October 26, 2019

yee

haw

946 days old

I actually catch my own misspellings too after reading my own comments. Seems I’m not the only one caring about one’s spelling.

507 days old
eeyore96 October 25, 2019

loving this party!!!! thank u for an amazing job!! i’m already having so much fun

956 days old
Fastn Fab October 25, 2019

Thanks for the updates guys! The map looks so cool and I love the ability to turn into a sled! πŸ˜€

946 days old

You can actually jump and shake as a sled!

248 days old
DjKled007 October 25, 2019

This Halloween party must be extraordinary!!!!!!

201 days old
swordking247 October 25, 2019

it so cool!

159 days old
Maiyum October 25, 2019

I love the party so far!
I do wish that the Lit Up version of the Jackolantern helmet was available though. (You could get it from the 2012 Code “Pumpkin1”).
Was one of my favorite head items back on classic CP.

946 days old

I really liked wearing that pumpkin head back in OCP. I was only a member for a week during the 2012 fair because, code; otherwise I spent my entire penguin life there without a membership and I was almost TEN in penguin years!

896 days old
JustFlipperZ October 25, 2019

The Halloween parties are always my favorite and tbh I wasn’t expecting anything new but the fact that you guys took the time to make the sled transformation thing was really cool and helps CPR stand out more

912 days old
Sephora October 25, 2019

The music in the Boiler Room SLAPS!! It would be awesome if this was an igloo track!

924 days old
AleCP October 25, 2019

wheres monster mash stamp?

192 days old
Nicoray October 25, 2019

This party has been my favorite one all year! You guys have done such a great job with it and I love how we get daily items! πŸ™‚

331 days old
Randomboy481 October 25, 2019

This update is so good! Thank you CPR Team for another amazing update! Can’t wait to see what’s in store later this year!

905 days old
Persia October 25, 2019

Release a code so that people can get the Halloween scarf! The party overall is really great and I love the different rooms and music. There should be a Halloween pin!

322 days old
SUP4HSTAR October 25, 2019

This party’s lit. Especially the sled transformation. Now, how about we make the Living Sled a mascot?

238 days old
Super107 October 26, 2019

agreed

909 days old
Nadia2 October 25, 2019

Absolutely amazing! The team did such a good job and the whole feature with transforming into a sled is really cool as well. Great Work once again! Can’t wait for the Candy Hunt in week two.

905 days old
Oreo546 October 25, 2019

I think there should be a Halloween pin. Also, bring back the Original Halloween scarf!

126 days old
Yu Tendo October 25, 2019

Release a Special catalog with Halloween costumes like last year.The Monster maker catalog.

472 days old
Blueberry504 October 25, 2019

The new Halloween party is so exciting! So many cool and exciting new items to collect. Also, thanks for letting us party with some of the mascots yesterday! I managed to catch them all! πŸ™‚

73 days old

Good for you, manged to get all of them expect Candace, who I was so close to meeting lol. She’ll come around again soon.

851 days old
Hot Autumn October 25, 2019

You guys did an incredible job! It’s amazing to see more custom features, like the sled transformation, get added into the game. It really goes to show how hard you guys work. I’m very happy we get to explore this spooky island for the next two weeks! Keep up the fantastic work!

946 days old

I didn’t have that happen because I already had the dance stamp… legitimately.

935 days old
Claw204 October 25, 2019

YYEESSS FINAL the Halloween party is here and i cant wait for the candy hunt! Great job CPR and also love being a sled Oh and one more thing theres a glich when you do the piano in the dark champer when if you do the puzzle perfect it gives you the dance stamp anyway just telling CPR Nice job.

433 days old
pingu97803 October 25, 2019

My favourite party is back

951 days old
Necessary October 25, 2019

the party is awesome!! I love the black/white feature when there are a ton of sleds in a room, really nice touch!

946 days old

And the blog is black and white at the time of writing this comment, but I think tomorrow its colours will return.

323 days old
Not DanTDM October 25, 2019

That is Epic!
Its the Halloween 2011 with sled transform.
The best party was last year but i missed it, i started playing since mancala came out

967 days old
Pearl45365 October 25, 2019

So far I’m loving the Halloween Party it is so cool that you can become a sled, I also love that some of the rooms were brought back from last years party Happy Halloween Everyone.

80 days old
Piglet 4 October 25, 2019

Hadn’t played club penguin in years, I’m so excited to experience a Halloween party after so long, they were always my fav events on the island! Everything looks amazing and I love the music, can’t wait for more next week!!

75 days old
pavlosef2009 October 25, 2019

The new Halloween party is amazing!!!

964 days old
ChrisCPI October 25, 2019

The party is awesome so far! So many people are enjoying the sled transformation, and lots of them have invaded so many rooms! For my feedback I would suggest having an item code on the release of the Week 2 update, any item would work, but I would enjoy the return of the Wizard Hat for it.

640 days old
Shy Suzy October 25, 2019

This party is soooo good! I didn’t think last year’s party would be able to be topped but clearly I was wrong. I’m excited for the items, the candy hunt next week, and to learn more about what happens with Gary! Thanks for all the hard work guys πŸ˜€

946 days old

I did the candy hunt and it was actually pretty hard!

71 days old
blargoh October 25, 2019

its unbelievable how much cool custom stuff has been added this year, awesome work!

366 days old
Yippold October 25, 2019

It’s amazing to see that we can transform as a sled, moreover it’s a custom feature, great work all the Staff, thank you for bringing back the Haunted Disco music in the Night Club, the story with Gary when you log in for the first is amazing too.

Can’t wait for the candy hunt !

980 days old
Clubby8911 October 25, 2019

Overall it is just a well rounded party! The sled feature is great alongside the chance to make the room black and white!

466 days old
Release October 25, 2019

Wow! I love the Halloween party already!

625 days old
Kaarelpaulus October 25, 2019

I really love this party!! Also really hope that the secret scarf is that og halloween scarf!! 😍❀️

384 days old
jubley1 October 25, 2019

The custom sled transformation is amazing! I’m glad the swamp monster costume is available too as it was one of my favourites from 2011.

190 days old
Kidguin596 October 25, 2019

So happy I’m getting to experience my first CPR Halloween party! πŸ™‚ I think the decor underground is underrated, and I love the little details in the Haunted House. Can’t wait for the candy hunt next week!!

694 days old
Jackyjess October 25, 2019

replace the ski lodge music to lofi spooky scary skeletons, id listen to that jam all day

946 days old

I amn’t sure they can do that because, copyright.